Page 771 of 782 FirstFirst ... 271671721761766769770771772773776781 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,420 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    The anti-king idea is good, I may use it if I can't come with any other idea. Thank you for that!
    I made a Sir Galahad sheet that had an Anti-monarch NP that was originally Anti-king. I changed it, because calling it "Anti-king," would be like calling an Anti-army NP "Anti-brigade" or "Anti-platoon."
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    still weaksauce
    needs to be S rank.
    This is where we need the stars rank that Dark Sakura used on the moon.

So we can do Grand servants now?
    Es schaeumt das Meer in breiten Fluessen Am tiefen Grund der Felsen auf,
    Und Fels und Meer wird fortgerissen In ewig schnellem Sphaerenlauf.
    Herr, verehren Das sanfte Wandeln deines Tags.
    Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
    Zum Augenblicke duerft ich sagen
    Verweile doch du bist so schon――
    Das Ewig-Weibliche Zieht uns hinan.
    Atziluth――
    Res novae――Also sprach Zarathustra

Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian Riften View Post
    You can always do anything.

Also, nothing on my sheet?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Totally missed the Galactica Saber profile back on the previous page.

That is one of the most epically amazing things I've ever had the fortune to witness. Everything about it is perfect; from the faceclaim (where did you find that, out of curiosity? It's gorgeous), to her Ether Burst and Bringer Of Fantasia Skills and of course... that Noble Phantasm. The idea of 'humanity's last defender' was a very interesting one and I was half-expecting her to be a reincarnation of Saber or somesuch.

Seriously. Someone call up Nasu and tell him to make this canon. It's that good.

- - - Updated - - -

Bigblack: Since you asked for feedback, I shall graciously respond.

You seem to like doing alternate variants of existing Servants, huh? Mordred is most definitely fitting as a Berserker and I like the changes you made to differentiate her from her canon self. A lot more brutal and monstrous then she is as Saber, that's for sure.

I like the details of Secret Of Pedigree acting as living armor fused with her body. Having it conceal her intentions and even speech is a step up from its abilities in canon, while remaining faithful to the basic concept. I'd say it's exactly the kind of conceptual bullshit that fits perfectly in the Nasuverse (and trust me, I mean that in the best possible sense).

Clarent letting her 'evolve' to match Arturia is certainly an interesting idea. Overall, she sounds like a Berserker in the vein of Lancelot; incredibly powerful but limited due to her single-minded obsession with a particular individual. I can only imagine how she'd react if summoned in the same Grail War as her 'father'. She also sounds like an enormous Mana hog, particularly when Clarent is active.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian Riften View Post
    Why not? This is a fanfic thread afterall.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Full-retard, thy name is AvengerEmiya.
    Give yourself more credit because this is by far the best profile posted in a long time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Give yourself more credit because this is by far the best profile posted in a long time.
    Glad someone here agrees with my assessment.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Glad someone here agrees with my assessment.
    I don't, though?

Blog Entries
    I don't, though?
    I described it as absolutely amazing and you said that it's the best profile posted in a long time. Unless you have a very low opinion on the other profiles here, I can't see those two as anything but mostly equivalent.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Unless you have a very low opinion on the other profiles here

Blog Entries
    Really now? What are you even doing here, then? Also that's a very weird kind of back-handed compliment.

Honestly, I'm not saying they're all Nasu-grade but there's rarely anything here that bad...

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    People have a hard time with some of the official FGO choices and you think that fan-made stuff isn't going to be thought of as that bad?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Hey, I'm just happy my Servants were all classified as plausible ones. :-P

My last Caster was like a DnD Druid. Meet the Cleric.

Class: Caster

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: A+
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A+): Can create a Temple fit for a god. Caster was the priestess of Ea,
    and saw to the construction of his first and greatest temple.

Item Construction (B): Capable of creating a variety of ritualistic implements. She is also able to
    use her Noble Phantasm to grow and create familiars and homunculi from the waters of life.

Personal Skills

Divinity (A): Caster was the "daughter" and servant of Ea, the Sumerian god of creation, water and wisdom.
    Much of Caster's power comes from Ea's favor and guidance. It was through Caster that Ea taught humanity
    the correct rites of religious observance as his head priestess. Caster was so infused with divine blood
    that many describe her as a half-human, half-fish creature, just as Ea is commonly represented.

Divine Wisdom (A+): Wisdom granted by her "father", Ea. Caster was one of the seven sages sent by Ea to
    bring the arts of civilization to humankind, and was endowed with vast intelligence. Almost all skills
    (except those exclusive to certain individuals) can be displayed at Rank B level proficiency. With her
    Master's permission, Caster can grant usage of these skills to others.

Prana Burst (Water) (A): Even without her Noble Phantasm, Caster's control over water is unmatched.
    Prana infused into her weapons and body is immediately transmuted into water, making her extremely
    agile and able to attack and defend with great versatility.

Noble Phantasms

Ninlil~Severed Wings of the South Wind (B, Anti-Unit, Support)

While Caster was fishing, a strong wind blew from the south and capsized her boat. In a rage, she caught
    the goddess of the south wind and tore her wings off, stilling the wind for seven days. Caster still
    possesses the wings of the Divine Spirit and can bring them forth for her own use, granting herself
    the ability to fly at great speeds and generate gale-force winds. Though they are much degraded due to
    being dead, severed limbs, the wings are still very durable, able to serve as sturdy armor if Caster
    surrounds herself with them and as powerful melee weapons, supplementing her sub-par strength.

E-Abzu~House of the Cosmic Waters (A++, Anti-Army)

The temple of Ea, built in the center of Eridu to be his home, the first true city in the world. It
    was Ea's portal to the earth from his home in the realm of Abzu, the void between the earth and the
    underworld, where the primeval sea exists. This realm is the source of all fresh water in the world,
    and thus all life. The aquifer in the temple of Eridu was believed to be the first of these portals.
    Upon constructing her Temple, Caster can open a portal to Abzu, spilling out a theoretically infinite
    flow of holy fresh water that she can freely manipulate, granting her a magnificent tool for offense,
    defense and healing. If Caster's Temple should be destroyed, it will be revealed that Ea's temple is
    actually a confinement for the waters of Abzu, to keep them from destroying the world. Upon Caster's
    death or the destruction of her Temple, the waters will explode forth in one final torrent of water,
    flattening the surrounding area. If the god Abzu still had some semblance of consciousness within
    the infinite plane of water, the resulting flood would surely destroy the world.

Background
    Adapa is a powerful sage in Mesopotamian mythology and a citizen of the city of Eridu, the ruins of
    which are in southern Iraq. Adapa was created by Ea after he decided to create humanity as servants
    for the gods. Ea and his son, Marduk, mixed the earth with the blood of Kingu, the son of Tiamat and
    Abzu, to create the first of seven sages. Adapa introduced the practice of the correct rites of religious
    observance as priestess of the E-Abzu temple in the city of Eridu, which would serve as a gateway for
    Ea to access the mortal plane. Adapa then went on to act as the advisor for the King of Eridu and
    eventually became King herself.

Adapa is also the heroine for the "fall of man", a popular element of creation myths that explains why
    humans are mortal. One day while fishing in the Persian Gulf, a strong wind from the south capsized
    Adapa's boat and threw her into the sea. Furious, Adapa tore off the wings of Ninlil, the goddess of the
    south wind, and for seven days afterwards the wind was completely still. The sky god Anu was angered
    at this and sent for Adapa to explain herself. Ea, fearing for Adapa's life, gave her counsel on how to
    conduct herself in the court of the gods. He told her how to flatter the guards, Tammuz and Gishida, and
    to graciously accept any gifts given to her. However, he warned her to refuse any food or drink, since
    it would be the food and drink of death which would be offered as punishment for maiming Ninlil.

However, Adapa flattered the guards too well, and they spoke favorably to Anu, so he changed his mind and
    instead offered the food and drink of immortality. However, heeding Ea's advice, Adapa still refused to
    partake. Puzzled, Anu sent Adapa back to earth to continue her life as a mortal. Before she left, Anu asked
    her why she would turn down such a rare gift, especially since her father Ea was the one who made her mortal
    despite all her godly qualities. Adapa responded that without death, there is no point to life, and thus she
    is content with what little time she has on this earth.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 19th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like this Caster a lot. Firstly there is the Azura faceclaim which is an excellent choice and in the nohr outfit no less (as much as i love conquest, it is kicking my arse.) The Divine Wisdom skill works into the 'cleric' aspect, the wings given to her and her temple which has plenty of detail and both work well as Noble Phantasms. She has a positive spin on the 'humans are mortal' tale which is always nice so her personality and skeet itself just "flow" well together.

Speaking of D&D I know a heroic spirit who would fit the paladin archetype, and I probably don't have to worry about him showing up in the next story segment in Grand Order...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    her personality and skeet itself just "flow" well together.
    This is what I try to do with all my sheets (with varying degrees of success), even if it's just one sentence in a skill description somewhere. I find it harder to describe someone's personality on its own, without context. As they say, " show, don't tell."
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Everything about it is perfect; from the faceclaim (where did you find that, out of curiosity? It's gorgeous)
    Here.

It was edited to get rid of the engrish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    This is what I try to do with all my sheets (with varying degrees of success), even if it's just one sentence in a skill description somewhere. I find it harder to describe someone's personality on its own, without context. As they say, " show, don't tell."
    I feel the same way regarding history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Here.

It was edited to get rid of the engrish.
    Thanks! Stripperific outside aside, it's a really cool piece of art.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Berserker
    Theme

True Name- Sisyphus

Alignment- Chaotic Evil

Place of Origin- Greece

Likes- Chains, Fooling the gods

Dislikes- Rocks, The gods, Boulders

Weapons- Chains (Also able to be summoned as Rider, because it's not just a boulder, it's a rock...)

Faceclaim

Stats-

Mad Enhancement boost already added

Strength- B+
    Endurance- B+
    Agility- C-
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    Noble Phantasm- A

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement- N/A

Replaced by the skill Eternal Labor

Personal Skills-

Eternal Labor - A+

Berserker gains a plus to both Strength and Endurance, however he also receives a minus in Agility and is driven insane through an eternity of suffering and frustration. This skill is at a lower rank when summoned in other classes.

​Sadistic Constitution - B

A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the skill that causes Berserkers to go insane.

God Slayer- D+

Minor bonus damage against all those with divinity above C-rank. This grants the user the additional effect of being able to easily deceive those with divinity above C-rank. However, due to being summoned in the Berserker class, the secondary effect is sealed.

Noble Phantasm-

Binds to Seal Death Itself
    Bindings of Thanatos- B

Anti-Unit

25ft long chain that is held in Berserker's left hand. When wrapped around an enemy it becomes impossible for that target to die. However, while this chain is wrapped around the target it becomes impossible to escape without B or higher Strength or Luck. While held in place by the chain the target's life force is slowly drained and absorbed by Berserker, healing him. As stated before, those caught in the chain will never die, and Berserker will stop being healed once the target can give no more life force. These chains will drain a regular human in less than a minute, but against servants, draining all of the target's life force will take hours to days depending on the targets Endurance. The chains have received the draining effect due to being used on the God of Death, Thanatos.

Binds to Seal All of Hell
    Bindings of Hades- A

Anti-Unit

25ft chain held in Berserker's right hand. When wrapped around an enemy it becomes impossible for that target to die.
    However, while this chain is wrapped around the target it becomes impossible to escape without B or higher Strength or Luck. While held in place by the chain will force the target to bear all the punishments of Hell. These chains will bring a normal human to death's door in mere seconds, but servants, depending on their Endurance, will be able to endure the punishment for much longer. This chain has gained its power by being used to confine Hades himself.

Personality
    Due to the two skills, Eternal Labor and Sadistic Constitution, Berserker's original personality has been twisted. Now he is no more than a vengeful spirit that takes pleasure in causing suffering to others. Because of this he will choose to make his own attacks and noble phantasm's effects weaker in order to cause his target pain over a longer period of time. His personality would return to normal should he be summoned as Rider or Avenger

Lore

The reason for both chains of Thanatos and Hades is because there are two versions of the myth, one with Thanatos, the other with Hades himself.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; July 21st, 2016 at 04:20 AM.