Page 6 of 782 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

anti rapebird skill?

A bit late on the Saber stuff, but let me chime in.

STR is not equal to physical strength. It is more like the damage melee attacks deal.

In the bridge scene, Saber used all (or almost all) of her prana on one action to jump 4 km in 1 or 2 seconds. It was flat out stated Saber's circuit was completely full and she was temporarily as powerful as she was during her life. She sure as hell didn't have command spell boosts during life, so she should definitely be able to repeat that feat with a full circuit of prana. What do you know, Saber Alter is specifically stated to be literally overflowing with prana.

Saber's prana burst is rank A whichever master she has. She definitely had it during life. Without prana burst, she's no stronger, faster or more durable than an average 14/15 year old girl. A/B rank STR and END? Supersonic speed and hundreds of slashes per second? All that is pure prana burst.

The "stronger than in life" bit about Alter is referring to her Excalispam. That doesn't mean she can't utilize her infinite prana supply for other things as well.

There wouldn't really be an advantage to prana bursting all over the place as opposed to Excalispam, since Excalibur's beam is light speed once it fires, can be fired in about a second, has range great enough to part the clouds in the sky, an anti-fortress targeting area, and the destructive power to obliterate a dragon with ease.

Can we just throw 'lol nasu' at this temporarily and move onto another more interesting topic?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Someone make a character sheet for Counter Guardian AYAKO.

NAO.

how nostalgic!

I wonder if I should go check if I have her specs in one of my docs?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would George Washington be a Rider with a giant axe? (I know the story about the cherry tree isn't true.)
    Last edited by Theocrass; April 12th, 2011 at 02:04 AM.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that was informative, I never thought Servants are actually WEAKER forms of their former selfs.
    I always believed that Servants are basically just representations, since stuff like Lancelot reaching for a branch manifesting in an ability.
    So he had this kind of ability in his lifetime?

Blog Entries
    He did kick some dude's ass with a twig.

Blog Entries
    And after that he could kick a dudes ass with anything, right?
    I need to clarify this, like I said I thought he only got this ability after his death because this story gained him a lot of fame, but this does not seem to be the case.

Blog Entries
    Well, not exactly like that. Lancelot was such a badass in life that he could kick ass with anything that can conceivably be a weapon.

When he became a Heroic Spirit the World went "well, damn it, he's hax with everything but we can't give him 'everything in the world' as a Noble Phantasm, so let's make his Noble Phantasm 'whatever he's using as a weapon right now', that'll work!"

Blog Entries
    K, this explains Zero Riders NP too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Can we just throw 'lol nasu' at this temporarily and move onto another more interesting topic?
    "lol nasu" is like a pre-req to BEING here, but I do agree on that.

I've always been interested to see the Tsukihime heroines as Servants though, even with Arc who cameo'd in Fate/Extra. Let's see if I can crack one up for Ciel... ...Oh and will I get lynched on the spot if I say that I can see her go Counter Guardian down the line?

Class: Archer

Strength: B | Seventh Holy Scripture is 70kg and with additional parts its weight can apparently DOUBLE. If she can swing around that much... Around B?
    Endurance: C | She's fit, but still stoppable.
    [b]Agility: B | All we know is that she can cover 10m in a flash, which... isn't saying much, but using Archer as a template, if EMIYA can score C, she'd at LEAST be B if not higher.
    Magical energy: A - If Dust of Osiris thought she was good enough to make a living conduit, I think that says a lot.
    Luck: E | HAHAHA. Her life story is things not going her way, so.
    --
    Class Skills

Independent Action: A | Seven works alone, and with her huge Mana, this is most likely feasible.
    Magic Resistance: B+ | Trained elite Executor, you'd expect her to have some good magic counters.
    --
    Personal Skills

Clairvoyance: C+ | Gotta have aim for throwing those keys.
    Healer: B- | Faster self-regen rate, and also capable of healing the wounds of humans.
    Magecraft: B-~A | Depending on whether she makes use of Roa's knowledge or not - or pursues sorcery before she dies. It's always been a theory of mine that she dabbled and learned at least some of his tricks, but only vowed to never use them against HIM in particular. When it's any other enemy, then all's free game. Proven by lol Necromancy, even.
    Mystic Eyes: D | Can charm and persuade those with weak magic resistance.
    --
    Noble Phantasm

Seventh Holy Scripture (Bow): Self-Explanatory, but paired with Clairvoyance, using it as a cannon for firing from long range would be stronger than using it as a pile bunker bayonet for stabbing. The wounds generated by this take much longer to heal, and would have Harpes-like properties. Super effective against vampires too, possibly?
    --
    Thaaat's it so far. ...Man Ciel's too versatile, so going by the wiki, I also had a bunch of other viable options for personal skills:

Expert of Many Specializations - Ciel's a jack of all trades
    Eye of the Mind (True) - I swear I'm not trying to copy EMIYA but they do have QUITE a bit in common...
    Librarian of Stored Knowledge - Roa
    Projectile - Black Keys all day every day
    Protection of the Faith - She's not the best catholic, but she is one.
    Vitrification - You know because Ciel's such a jack of all trades she can probably be summoned under several different classes. I see her work also as a Caster, Lancer, and Assassin - maybe even Berserker, if you account Roa!Elesia. She may have this if she's summoned Assassin.

Those are the ones from the wiki, but if I have to make some up...

Executor/Heretic Hunter: Bonus damage to demonic/undead/whatever the church doesn't like.
    SOMETHING BASED OFF HER IMMORTALITY: I thought about Battle Continuation too, but this is iffy since this would be built beyond what'll happen to her if the mythical Tsukihime 2 ever happens, where Roa is defeated and she loses it. It's not something associated to her rather than something that's been imposed - more like an accident that the World never purposefully intended for happening. The World COULD acknowledge that she was an inconsistency and give her the ability to regen, but that's too broken and doesn't make sense - it would make more if ALAYA lends her that ability and lets her cheat Gaia (haha Arc represent THE RIVALRY IS FOREVER) as a Counter Guardian for as long as she still needs to keep fighting in order get the job done, though that's a different matter. Maybe this will only kick in, if she's summoned into an era where Roa is active.

ON MULTICLASSING: This would change the nature of her Stats, NPs and Personal Skills. If she's summoned as Lancer, then the Scripture would be of Lance form; it will be more effective as a lance, and while it can be used as a cannon, the attack power is weaker, because as a Lancer Clairvoyance would be traded off for Eye of the Mind. Her speed will be higher too, in that case. If she's summoned as anything else other than Archer, Projectile (Black Keys) may be added to boost the damage of the Keys. In a similar vein, if she's drawn as Caster, she may have Librarian of Stored Knowledge, and I'm even thinking of tacking on OVERLOAD for her as a Noble Phantasm only available under that class, because she very much has the ability to reuse this from Roa's knowledge.

...Eh, there's a lot that you can do with her. Nasu's never been too specific either, but we know at least that anyone who works for the Burial Agency's got to be pretty crazy.

Blog Entries
    I would have made her a Lancer, I mean there are not that many Lancers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I would have made her a Lancer, I mean there are not that many Lancers out there.
    You have to be Irish to be a Lancer, though. And have horrendous luck with women.

I'm kidding, but idk. I get Archer vibes more, but that may be just me. By all means, that build can be tailored to one by changing a few things around; I myself am just tossing ideas out.

Well, apparently one of her nicknames is 'bow', so draw your own conclusion...

Honk

Well, there are some things that stand out as weird IMO.

Strength: B | Seventh Holy Scripture is 70kg and with additional parts its weight can apparently DOUBLE. If she can swing around that much... Around B?
    As I said, STR is more like the actual damage dealt by physical attacks, not muscle power. Ciel may be physically strong, but her attacks aren't as destructive as Lancer's or Saber's for instance. Ciel's attacks are probably more in the neighborhood of Archer with K&B, so D rank seems appropriate. Maybe C, but I doubt it.

Agility: B | All we know is that she can cover 10m in a flash, which... isn't saying much, but using Archer as a template, if EMIYA can score C, she'd at LEAST be B if not higher.
    Again, AGI has almost nothing to do with speed. Ciel's very agile, so I'd give her an A rank. She still won't be nearly as fast as Lancer, but AGI is all about control over your movements.

Magic Resistance: B+ | Trained elite Executor, you'd expect her to have some good magic counters.
    She probably does have good tactics against magic, but this skill is a passive aura that simply negates magic, which Ciel doesn't normally have. Because she's an Archer, she gets some automatically, but not much. Saber gets A rank because she had very high magic resistance in life, but if you look at the Servants who didn't have this in their life, they only have E or D. So Ciel's magic resistance would probably be around that.

Clairvoyance: C+ | Gotta have aim for throwing those keys.
    I wouldn't give her higher clairvoyance than EMIYA though. Especially because once you get past C it starts turning into things like x-ray or heat vision. Ciel doesn't have that kind of stuff. In fact, I don't think she ever actually demonstrated clairvoyance at all tbh, but because she's described as a whiz with projectiles, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Still wouldn't put her on EMIYA's level with "LOL I can count the bolts on the bridge from 4km away".

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Not because of he was bored. Because of those damn annoying birds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airen View Post
    The birds! They must be expunged!
    I know I made the joke in the old forum but... When it happened that Kojiroh turned into Shale, from Dragon Age?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Lancer
    True Name: Celtcháir mac Uetchar
    Sex: Male
    Allignment: True Neutral
    Height/Weight: 2.02 m/77 kg

Attributes:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance, Rank B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Eye of the Mind (True), Rank C
    Heightened insight that was refined through experience. At this rank, the Servant can calmly analyze situations and predict the best outcome execpt in emotionally challenging battles.

Rune Magic, Rank A
    Knowledge about the Rune Magecraft originated from Northern Europe. At this rank, the user is capable of using the 18 primordial runes and their combinations.

Battle Continuation, Rank B
    Strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Makes it possible to survive and fight when inflicted grievous wounds as long as they are not asbolutely deadly (That is, if none of the spirit cores are hit during battle).

Noble Phantasms:

Lúin of Celtchair. Anti-Unit. Number of Targets: 1-3 AoE: 10. Rank C+.
    The version of the curse Celtchair normally uses. By creating a bounded field all across the spear using all the possible combinations of the 18 primordial runes, he manages to restrain the deadly curse put over it so it won't accidentally destroy him during normal battles; but even so, it is so powerful that still manifests by burning from the tip and dealing wounds that take longer to heal.

Luín of Celtchair. Anti-Personnel. Number of Targets: 1-7. AoE: 1000. Rank A.
    The fully unleashed cursed spear owned by the Grey Hero of the Ulster house. When activated, this spear's curse will reverse the destiny of up to seven enemies making them "dead" and impale their hearts. Unlike other cursed spears, whose power can be avoided by using a shield with sufficient prana, the only way to prenvent being killed is to have greater capabilities than the spear's curse to change one's fate due to the sheer viciouness of the spear: if it's stopped, it will simply seek the enemy's rear.

It has, however, a great drawback, and it's that the curse is so strong that it will also affect the owner reducing all its parameters by one for a duration of up to four days.

Here goes whom I think is the first Servant in this thread who comes from a myth/legend, lol.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Kojiro is a Shale that succeeded.
    Those annoying pigeons sparrows can no longer escape his techniques.
    Makes one wonder how fast the sparrows really are in the Nasuverse. I mean Saber could just barely see one of Assassin's normal attacks. Yet those annoying birds can dodge even two swings from Tsubame Gaeshi!
    Man, birds are so underrated...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
    Kojiro is a Shale that succeeded.
    Those annoying pigeons sparrows can no longer escape his techniques.
    Makes one wonder how fast the sparrows really are in the Nasuverse. I mean Saber could just barely see one of Assassin's normal attacks. Yet those annoying birds can dodge even two swings from Tsubame Gaeshi!
    Man, birds are so underrated...

Birds being birds
    And elephants being elephants is fine with me
    However, if the same as with elephants happen
    I'm going to ragequit
    Seriously, not this shit again
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes