Page 76 of 782 FirstFirst ... 26667174757677788186126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    A) He stores it in Gate of Babylon bro, same place he puts all his shit. B) Nasu. Or maybe because Ea (the sword) is the sword that "split apart heaven and earth" and created the Earth or whatever happened in Nasuland, and since Enki is important or whatever in Enuma Elish (I'm not sure on this lololol) he calls it that. I dunno. Nasu, man, how does it work?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    A) He stores it in Gate of Babylon bro, same place he puts all his shit.
    Point.

B) Nasu.
    But of course! :3

Beams are so... Unisex SpetsnazChick's Avatar
    can anybody make a servant? even people who just joined >.<

Blog Entries
    Yes. Go for it.

cool :3 i'll will probably do something semi original also sorry if its bad lol its late over here

Blog Entries
    Just don't slap EX on five different things and we'll be square.

aww thats no fun D:

Blog Entries
    Oh, and don't do Roland. I'm very territorial about my Roland.

Yesssss, Roland... my... precious.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Oh, and don't do Roland. I'm very territorial about my Roland.

Yesssss, Roland... my... precious.
    And now, he's going to make an Ogier Servant. :P
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Fuck.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You have not posted your Roland yet, have you?

Just do it. Right now.

Blog Entries
    I literally do not even know where I have it at. I'm too lazy to search. It'd probably be faster to just type up a new one than it would be to find it.

And I'm waaaaaay too lazy for that.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure I still have it, lol.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    That one and the full one I have are different. That was basically "give him an NP because I can't find the full one and let him work from there."

And don't post it.

Servant : Black Widow
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Natasha Romanoff
    Stats:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: C

CLASS SKILLS

Independent Action : A
    Can remain in this world for a week even after losing their Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary

Magic Resistanc : C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Clairvoyance : A
    capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms. In addition, this gives X-ray vision, if the user so desires.

Battle Continuation : A
    Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Eye of the Mind (True) : B
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Weapons :

Dragunov SVD
    The SVD (Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova) Dragunov Sniper Rifle was the first rifle designed from scratch as a sniper rifle, and was introduced in the 1950's. The Dragunov is a semi-automatic gas-operated rifle with a short-stroke gas-piston system. Has been reniforced with Titanium and Carbon nanotube to improve durability and to be able to fend off melee users for a short time if engaged ina close quarters fight

Dual OTs-33 Pernach's
    The OTs-33 is a selective fire blowback-operated weapon firing the 9x18mm Makarov pistol cartridge. Similarly reinforced as the Dragunov.

Widow's Bite
    Electro-static energy blasts that can deliver charges up to 30,000 volts

(the guns are not really something she used but since i'm a russian and a gun lover i had to put some russian weaponry in there :3)

NOBLE PHANTASM

Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands : A
    Once Berserker grabs hold of anything that can be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon by his own recognition with his gauntlets and he recognizes that he wishes to wield it, it instantly gains the property of "becoming his Noble Phantasm." It allows for something as worthless as a piece of scrap iron to be turned into a demonic spear or sword capable of damaging Servants and striking legendary weapons. The item will be a D rank weapon, and if he takes another Servant's Noble Phantasm of a superior rank, its quality will be maintained while under Berserker's control. He is able to naturally control any weapon that he wields as if it were a favorite weapon with which he specialized in and polished his skills for many years. He can make use of weaponry regardless of how it was created or its time of origin, allowing him to take control of modern weapons and machinery and greatly strengthen and modify their capabilities.

(I was going to make an original NP but I could not decide on a very good one so I just borrowed Berserker's from Fate/Zero, another reason im posting this is to say why its only A instead of A++ since im to lazy to rewrite the whole thing >.<, the main weapons black widow uses are her guns which under the knight of Honor would cause even ordinary weapons to prove quite effective against servants, however since they are still liable to be broken she would able to grab nearby weapons and continue fighting if a servants noble phantasm is taken it is lowered one rank so for ex a A rank weapon would go down to B when acquired by my char, Also unlike bersker who can use this for an unlimted number of times, each new weapon aquired drains my chars magical energy)

BACKGROUND

Born 1928, Natalia "Natasha" Romanova was apparently orphaned as a child when she was trapped in a burning building during an early attack on Stalingrad by enemy forces. Ivan Petrovitch Bezukhov, a Soviet soldier, found Natasha in the inferno and rescued her. Although Ivan kept a close eye on Natasha as she grew, by the late 1930s she had attracted the attention of Soviet intelligence, which began her training. In 1941, she was almost brainwashed into serving the ninja clan the Hand, but was saved by Ivan, Logan (James Howlett, later Wolverine) and Captain America. Following World War II, Natasha was recruited to become part of the Black Widow Program, a team of elite female sleeper agents. Among the Widow’s instructors was the Winter Soldier, formerly Captain America’s sidekick Bucky (James Barnes); Natasha studied as a ballerina to cover for her true occupation. The Soviet state eventually arranged for Natasha to marry Alexi Shostakov, a champion test pilot. After a few years of a happy marriage, the KGB faked Shostakov’s death in a rocket test; grief for Shostakov drove Natasha’s resolve deeper and she continued her education with the Red Room Academy, finally being appointed the title of the Black Widow.

(just copied from a wiki im lazy like that lol)

Blog Entries
    Which reminds me, what exactly is Black Widow's role in the Avengers movie? I mean, why is she even on the team? They're fighting giant monsters, and they've already got Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America. She just seems kind of useless, unless she plans to spy at a dragon hellbeast so hard it dies.

well she is a modified human is an expert at many weapons and fighting styles shes more useful then hawkeye IMO

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know about Ea/Enki the god, I mean, why does Gilgamesh have a sword named Ea?
    Well, some versions of the legend say Ea did it with a stone-sword. Cutting apart the giant I mean. I could see this being made into a nameless, world-cutting sword. Would also explain why Gil calls it "Ea", since it's the name of the original user. Dunno why he would have it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Well, some versions of the legend say Ea did it with a stone-sword. Cutting apart the giant I mean. I could see this being made into a nameless, world-cutting sword. Would also explain why Gil calls it "Ea", since it's the name of the original user. Dunno why he would have it, though.
    Ko-Gil: Great Uncle Ea, could I have your sword please?

Charisma: Rank A+

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, what the hell. Here's a finnish Servant for finnish Master.

------------

Archer
    Spirit: Joukahainen
    Master: Luviagelita Edelfelt
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: A+
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Abilities:

Magic Resistance
    The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself.
    - B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Details:

The evil rival of Finland’s greatest hero, and a very powerful shaman in Finnish mythology.

Joukahainen was a shaman from Lapland, and a grim member of the Saami people. He was the greatest spell-singer and archer of whole Lapland, but not once could he beat the old Väinämöinen. Always shunned by people of ancient Finland, he was a figure that no one could trust. However, this was not the fault of Joukahainen himself. Hailing from Lapland, which was always thought to be the country of evil due to it being in the north, the cardinal direction of all things foul. He was also the child of north, being part of the Saami people.

In other words, it was the perception of the people of the world that branded Joukahainen as “truly evil”.

But Joukahainen did not curse the people. He quietly accepted his role, realizing that the world needed something to blame, and that every hero needed a villain to fight. Thus he embraced the darkness given to him, and transformed himself into a bitter man seeking the destruction of Väimänöinen; Hero he, in truth, admired.

Although they had started as friends during much simpler times, now that Joukahainen had become the face of evil amongst people, he decided to attack Väinämöinen. Challenging him into a duel, the two of them fought in the way of spell-singing, only for Joukahainen to lose after Väinämöinen trapped him into a marsh he created. The only way Joukahainen could get out of this sure death was to promise the only thing he loved, his sister Aino, as a wife to his rival. Disgusted by the old hero, Aino drowns herself.

And thus was born real hatred in the heart of Joukahainen. He was torn from his beloved sister by the hero he had formerly looked up to.

Later, Joukahainen would go on to exact his revenge on Väinämöinen by plunging him into cold waters of Pohjola. Thinking Väinämöinen dead, Joukahainen returned to Lapland, where he would continue to act his role as the despised evil.

Only thing he could feel from that day forward was bitter regret.

Skills:

Clairvoyance

Superior visual perception. Supplement long-range aiming and increases dynamic vision. Furthermore, at higher ranks it is possible to acquire precognition ("see into the future") and other forms of perception that are beyond normal eyesight (X-ray vision and the sorts).
    - B: Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 10kms. Also has the capability of seeing through spells of other people, and understand their inner workings.

High-Speed Divine Words
    The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi.
    - B: High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be achieved in a form of a song.

Mystic Eyes
    The Servant is in possession of Mystic Eyes that are capable of interfering with the outside world.
    - C: Mystic Eyes of Striped Coil
    Mystic Eyes associated with the artificial snake gods that watched over herds of cows in ancient Finland. The saami people were closely associated with these Mystic Eyes, and they are something passed down in the lineage of the saami. With these eyes, it is possible to immobilize and strangle an enemy with low magic resistance, via paralyzing glare that transmits venom into the body of the enemy. Those who resist the effect will suffer a heavy penalty on LCK due to the curse “Kade”.

Shamanism
    The art of communicating with the spirit world and affecting the earthly realm through different kinds of spirits that are turned into power through different states of trance. In this case, it is more akin to shaping the spirits themselves into spells, rather than into familiars.
    - A: Very high level of shamanism connected to the beliefs of northern Lapland, which themselves are connected to the traditional ancestor worship. Ability to use animal spirits as high level thaumaturgy with only minimal usage of caster’s prana.

Noble Phantasms:

Jompainen
    Title: Two are the edges, two are the crowns
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Target: 1 person

A large sword with symbols of duality etched all across it. It is more of a religious symbol than an actual instrument of war, due to it being associated with the early forms of the wish-granting creation from the original Finnish lore. Due to its lineage, the sword reacts strongly to the location of similar objects, and can be considered the natural enemy of the physical forms of Holy Grails.

The sword has two edges, which both give different effect when used to the strike the enemy. The pale blade is infused with destiny of “Ruin” that takes a form of a granted wish. The wounds this edge makes will not heal, and continue to grow worse as the time passes, reducing the ability to fight greatly.

The golden edge of the blade, on the other hand, is infused with destiny of “Life” that takes also the form of a granted wish. When the target is struck with this edge, he or she will be healed nearly immediately, with enough power to grow back lost body-parts.

Due to the two effects infused in the sword, careful application of the sword is needed.

Bow of Hiisi
    Title: Fiery is the string, beastly is the arrow
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1000
    Maximum Target: 1 person

The crossbow fashioned from the cursed tree and the phantasmal moose of the demonic Hiisi. This is a crossbow that takes a very large and bulky form, yet manages to retain high shooting speed due to its otherworldly nature. It can fire three arrows before the target can even notice anything.

However, there is a text carved on to the body of the crossbow: ”Iske nyt, koivuinen sakara, petäjäinen selkä, lyö'ös, jänne liina, lippaellos! Min käsi alentanehe, sen nuoli ylentäköhön; min käsi ylentänehe, sen nuolialentakohon!"

When the aforementioned text is recited, the true power of the crossbow is released within the next bolt. It will immediately seek out the intended target, and if he fails an AGI check, immobilize him to the spot. The arrow will then act as a homing beacon to a water-based attack from all the side. The target is engulfed into a wide-area attack that causes high collateral damage in addition. This water attack takes the form of a sea rushing at the enemy from all sides.