Page 344 of 782 FirstFirst ... 244294334339342343344345346349354394444 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know of Nerve Damage but that doesn't excuse this. I'm literally just stunned at why you'd think this'd be a good way of spending your time.

I guess you have to know.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Sooo, yeah. Umm, I have nothing to say to all of that. I'm going to be quite frank and say that it sounds awful, but that's probably just because it isn't my cup of tea. Have fun with it, but given how different the context of it is to the canon-verse I doubt you'd get much benefit from posting any Servant sheets from it here, since they're naturally going to be aligned for a different scale. That's as nice as it can be put.

Anyway, just dug up this barebones old profiles for a now-defunct RP I'd been involved in. Not particularly impressive but I suppose I may as well post it for posterity. A laughably poor Saber, at the very least.

The Generous Ruler of the Old North

Name:
    Rhydderch Hael
    Class: Saber

Parameters:
    Strength:B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C

Faceclaim

CLASS SKILLS:

Riding (C): One's ability to ride a mount or use a vehicle. Rhydderch can ride horses and other common mounts, and can drive modern vehicles, though nowhere near as skillfully as a racer or stuntman might.

Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Protection From Flames (A): Like charms from the east against wind, this is a charm and skill that protects Rhydderch from flames and heat. At this level their effect, even at phantasmal level, is negligent. Rhydderch’s own worthiness granted this to him the moment he was unafraid to take up the blade.

Charisma (C): A general of great skill, he also possessed the ability to govern a large portion of Britain. Morale gets a benefit under Rhydderch, he had quite an inspirational presence on the front lines.

Rune Magic (C): Capacity to utilise twelve of the original runes in basic combinations.

Dyrnwyn
    The White Hilt

Type: Anti-Unit

Description: A fine Celtic blade, the true secret of Dyrnwyn is that when it is drawn by a man worthy of it, it bursts into flame. When Rhydderch draws his blade it becomes enveloped in flames, obscuring the sword itself from view much like Invisible Air. Additionally, the flames extend to Rhydderch himself, so anyone attempting to grapple or strike Rhydderch may find the burning flames transferred to them, where it will continue to burn for a time. The flame is magical, dealing magical damage of the Fire element with each strike, and this damage can be resisted to varying degrees with a suitable rank in the MGI Parameter.
    Last edited by Vagrant; August 5th, 2013 at 10:23 AM.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    I'll tell you under conditions.
    If it includes putting the keyboard away, then it's not happening.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I never said it was close to canon, and if it's doubly terrible, you'd be surprised at the type of stuff you can find on SpaceBattles.
    You'd probably be better posting this stuff on spacebattles then, CV.

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I know of Nerve Damage but that doesn't excuse this. I'm literally just stunned at why you'd think this'd be a good way of spending your time.

I guess you have to know.
    This doesn't aims for being Nerve Damage.

But if you hate Fate/BlackReflection, you're going to despise this. And Vagrant does understand. This is outright crack (just not the comedic type) and it's supposed to feel distanced from canon elements.

Who's CV?

Blog Entries
    It totally does hit the same notes as Nerve Damage from what I see though, just trying to make everything more AWESUM XD.

Have fun?

Scale-wise, yes it aims for being like Nerve Damage: A huge Servant army vs. an Army of Servant-level opponents.

Will do.

Blog Entries
    It doesn't now it does, well at least you are as confused as I am.

Blog Entries
    If it includes putting the keyboard away, then it's not happening.
    Only answer me honestly; What did you think about when building that idea?

I'll just go ahead and say it's a Nanoha/Fate/Tsukihime/KnK crossover with purposefully overpowered main character OC, servant-level Rin, a modern weapon that can give Enuma Elish a run for it's money, Astolfo wank of ridiculous proportions, CG Kiritsugu blowing up Hotel Augusta, Takahiro Sakurai saying "Yes, your majesty", older Illya and Arturia, a dead Aoko defeated by OC in backstory, an spellcaster's association different from the Mages' Association based in the USA, Shirou being a celebrity in said association alongside Norikata and Kiritsugu, modern mass produced Noble Phantasms, Shirou blowing up the Tokyo Tower in the backstory (with the Extra/CCC look) and some Illya/Shirou, along large amounts of "Nanoha goes through humiliation conga" and ends with a wish to end all wishes from the Holy Grail which was captured by the TSAB because of "lollostlogia!". It also stars more servant-level OCs than any other Nasu fic you've seen, Teana and Shirou shipteasing and Ciel owning Jeanne.
    I mean, I can accept almost anything for a cross over, but this is not bad, it's a mess.

It doesn't now it does, well at least you are as confused as I am.
    Size-wise it is, but the whole thing is more complex. That's why I haven't even begun!

Only answer me honestly; What did you think about when building that idea?

I mean, I can accept almost anything for a cross over, but this is not bad, it's a mess.
    Hence why I'm not even started, I'm organizing everything to see what fits and what won't.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Warning, Radioactive waste post ahead
    I'll just go ahead and say it's a Nanoha/Fate/Tsukihime/KnK crossover with purposefully overpowered main character OC, servant-level Rin, a modern weapon that can give Enuma Elish a run for it's money, Astolfo wank of ridiculous proportions, CG Kiritsugu blowing up Hotel Augusta, Takahiro Sakurai saying "Yes, your majesty", older Illya and Arturia, a dead Aoko defeated by OC in backstory, an spellcaster's association different from the Mages' Association based in the USA, Shirou being a celebrity in said association alongside Norikata and Kiritsugu, modern mass produced Noble Phantasms, Shirou blowing up the Tokyo Tower in the backstory (with the Extra/CCC look) and some Illya/Shirou, along large amounts of "Nanoha goes through humiliation conga" and ends with a wish to end all wishes from the Holy Grail which was captured by the TSAB because of "lollostlogia!". It also stars more servant-level OCs than any other Nasu fic you've seen, Teana and Shirou shipteasing and Ciel owning Jeanne.

You may want to stop reading and take a break now, this is bound to be an even bigger trainwreck than Tony Hawk's Underground 2

There's a reason it's set for being released Nuncary 32, 3779

Blog Entries
    Hence why I'm not even started, I'm organizing everything to see what fits and what won't.
    I do not envy you.

I do not envy you.
    Neither do I you, but I do want your avatar!

Blog Entries
    If you are aware that it is terrible why do it, this is how the Nazis took control.

You are literally fanfic Hitler.
    Amaranth can't be fanfic Hitler unless it's proven that he looks like a total boss with sunglasses.

Sunglasses_Hitler.png

I don't, glasses look terrible on me.

Blog Entries
    Then I have good and bad news.

The good news: You're not fanfic Hitler.

The bad news: The only reason you're not fanfic Hitler is because you're not cool enough.

I know I'm not cool enough. Hitler was evil, but he had swag.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Then I have good and bad news.

The good news: You're not fanfic Hitler.

The bad news: The only reason you're not fanfic Hitler is because you're not cool enough.
    He's fanfic Stalin then, if he can grow a decent mustache.

"You wish for logic and coherency in my fanfiction? Off to the Gulag with you Comrade!"
    Last edited by Arch-Magos Winter; August 5th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.

^
    Magos knows...