Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3985

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Did Mages/ DAA's know about the Americas before the vikings found them? Or are we talking the last 1000 or less years here?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The question is once again... how do we relate this to Idea Blood? I think we can by now be fairly certain that Idea Blood is something possessed only by the 27 Ancestors. And once again we have to confront that statement about how Idea Blood = Principle. Yet Arcueid is not one of the 27.
    Arcueid is not one of 27 Ancestor BUT Crimson Moon does. She is basically Crimson Moon in every mean, and even reach the state of Ultimate One that the red moon will always manifest with her. In Extra state that "brain of the planet" is being that equivalent to Crimson Moon. He lay deep inside her but dont have the chance to take over unless she give up her name as Arcueid Brunestud. Only then she will fully become the Brunestud of Crimson Moon.

Therefore, it can be imply that Arcueid has somekind of Idea Blood which belong to Crimson Moon. The idea of technique to create Arcueid that Crimson Moon told other True Ancestor is not explained much. While TAs are replicas that can never be as same as the original one and Altrouge is created by the idea of fusing DA and TA, I guess for Arcueid could be using Crimson Moon's Idea Blood as a base to create a life form that can use that power. Eventually, its become the best body for him.
    Last edited by Misaya; October 29th, 2021 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Did Mages/ DAA's know about the Americas before the vikings found them? Or are we talking the last 1000 or less years here?
    we don't know, but it's more interesting if they did so let's say "yes"
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Presumably mystery should be a lot thicker over there, so they might have just treated Vinland as actual Atlantis back then or something.

Are the Far Side routes planned to be DLC , or is it an entirely new game?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DRFan View Post
    Are the Far Side routes planned to be DLC , or is it an entirely new game?
    Here's what Nasu said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    - As for the Far Side routes, there will be 4 of them, including Satsuki. As for now, they have not entered production yet, but currently TYPE-MOON's focus are the climax of FGO part 2 and the Far Side of Tsukihime. None of the new routes will probably be as massive as Ciel Route, however.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Well, if they're not as massive as the Ciel Route currently is, I can't imagine we're getting an über Arc route then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tying this together, I'm fairly certain we're gonna get Red Garden as a separate game.

This then obviously invites TYPE-MOON to produce a complete edition.

So my speculation is that they will include Arc True in this version of the game, as a final way of tying everything up.

god I hope they do include it, I'm tired of waiting

I won't mind the price
    Last edited by Crown; November 1st, 2021 at 11:38 AM.

I should point out that I've seen multiple ways to translate the descriptor, not just "massive", but also "flashy" for example. Point is, there are multiple readings so just keep that in mind when adjusting your expectations.
    Last edited by Base; November 1st, 2021 at 03:53 PM.

I also read that as flashy, as in; 'the routes won't include the same amount of bullshit (in a good way) that Ciel's route had near the end, and the action will be subsided'. Which has been true for Far Side since ever.

This makes me a bit sad because I was hoping for Far Side to be a bit more massive in scale and linked more closely to Near Side, with maybe characters like Vlov appearing as important midbosses. That, and I was hoping Arach alone would up the stakes significantly. That, and if there's less action, characters like Satsuki and Akiha might not be able to show off their full power. Still, I get that Far Side is more a character drama than anything else, and too much action might obscure that.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    This makes me a bit sad because I was hoping for Far Side to be a bit more massive in scale and linked more closely to Near Side, with maybe characters like Vlov appearing as important midbosses. That, and I was hoping Arach alone would up the stakes significantly. That, and if there's less action, characters like Satsuki and Akiha might not be able to show off their full power. Still, I get that Far Side is more a character drama than anything else, and too much action might obscure that.
    I wouldn't worry too much. Keep in mind that it's not even been produced yet, meaning it's still in the planning stages and Nasu really meant that he doubts that he can top the final battle in Ciel's Route against Giant Arc in terms of scale. Besides, Empire Strikes Back's finale is smaller than the Orginal Star Wars movie for example, and it's generally agreed to be of at least equal quality if not higher, and incredibly exciting. So, don't be too surprised if you end up extremely satisfied with the final product.

True. I'll keep my expectations cautiously low, however, just to avoid disappointment.

If it's a new game, then the introductory chapters should more or less remain the same, right? I hope we can skip those then.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arcueid and Ciel's common route has clear Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku, and Satsuki flags, so I'd say yes, up to probably day 3.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    True. I'll keep my expectations cautiously low, however, just to avoid disappointment.
    He didn't sound very sure of himself so I wouldn't worry too much. Near Sides reception might encourage them. I don't know what we'll end up with in number of games. I would have thought adding DLC expansions would have been good but given how far out we are a second game is probably what they will do. After that, who knows. Guess it depends on how hard they want to go with True Arc. Or if any of the girls in Far side will be missing their true ending.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I also read that as flashy, as in; 'the routes won't include the same amount of bullshit (in a good way) that Ciel's route had near the end, and the action will be subsided'. Which has been true for Far Side since ever.
    The thing is, it was an answer to the interviewer going 'how are you going to keep these 4 routes contained in one game if near sides two routes are this big?' so his answer probably reflects that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How is that disagreeing with what Crown said? Less flashy means less actions CGs with crazy animation, and I could be wrong, but I believe those matter way more than text size to how volumous the game gets.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    How is that disagreeing with what Crown said? Less flashy means less actions CGs with crazy animation, and I could be wrong, but I believe those matter way more than text size to how volumous the game gets.
    In terms of development time, I suppose that's true. From Nasu's perspective that's probably the thing he's more concerned about when it comes to 分量 rather than the amount he has to write himself.