Page 702 of 858 FirstFirst ... 202602652692697700701702703704707712752802 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since I actually have some extended time, I just gave my Liu Bang a major makeover as well as a hint to my upcoming sheet. Feel free to lay down the predictions~

---

Also forgot to add the BGM, should be in the updated profile now.
    Last edited by SleepMode; November 21st, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Fairy Tale: First, congratulations on posting your first actual sheet.

Its concept, almost all of his skills and his second Noble Phantasm are pretty obviously derivative of Nursery Rhyme, but your intention to put a spin on her concept. Unfortunately, that spin isn't developed at all.

First of all, I must say that reducing fairy tales to "a hero's journey" is painfully narrow-minded. There is a lot of different types and classification of fairy tales and saying that they are all about heroes is horrifyingly innacurate. The Hero's Journey is really vague on what it actually does: what sort and bonuses and maluses can he get? How do they relate to the concept of "pattern to a story"? The only example you posted is rather generic (hero beats bad guy) and not really helpful. More exemples would have been nice for such a broad concept.

His first Noble Phantasm also suffers from a lack of details. How does rewinding time helps fullfill the dream of a child? And how did that particular child affect Saber? Nursery Rhyme is all about her relationship with the child that summon them and how it affect their being and their abilities. If you want people to be interested in your variant of them, then you need to explore and explain those concepts. Because if you don't do that, all we see is Nursery Rhyme with another skill and a random ability given to their Noble Phantasm.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    woot woot
    I'm a bit late on this but your Sarah Winchester's probably my favourite take on the character so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Assassin feels more forced than Lancer IMO
    Yeah, that's fair - she was a soldier in the past so Lancer is probably best after all.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Since I actually have some extended time, I just gave my Liu Bang a major makeover as well as a hint to my upcoming sheet. Feel free to lay down the predictions~

---

Also forgot to add the BGM, should be in the updated profile now.
    I'm going to use my tenuous knowledge of chinese history and guess Xiang Yu, if only due to the focus your put on their relationship and how he would tear Liu Bang a new one.

First actual sheet.
    I admit that most of my concepts weren't completely thought out, but they were full sheets, and I did edit most of them after hearing criticism.
    Anyway, on to each of the other issues, I know fairy tales are about more than a hero's journey, but I kind of liked the thought of a servant litterally being the concept of heroism, and Fairy Tales seemed like a prim candidate. On top of that, Fairy tale is suppose to be one aspect of a larger servant "Stories", that's how hes able to fit into all of the other classes (even Saver and Beast). Here's another example of a servant that is a lesser form of "Stories" Nursery Rhyme, she represents not only her name sake, but also child like innocence, and a Berserker version of "Stories" would represent horror stories, and fear, taking the form of a monster. So on and so forth.

As for the Skill Heroes Journey, that's based on a literary concept of the same name, that basically says all stories follow a particular pattern. This includes everything from receiving a magical mcguffin, to getting aid from an old person, and any of those things have an affect on Fairy Tale. Honestly almost everything that Fairy Tale and his master does will have some sort of effect on Fairy Tale. As another example, say that Fairy Tale's master gives him a lucky charm, now Fairy Tales Luck has increased, there are some limits, but that's the basic concept. If that still not enough for you, will make up some stuff of your own, that's part of the reason its vague, to let others have their own ideas of how it works.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I'm a bit late on this but your Sarah Winchester's probably my favourite take on the character so far.
    Thank for that
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "My body is your tool, Master. Use me however you see fit."

Rider
    Antinous

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MAG: A
    LUCK: B+
    NP: A

Class Skills

Riding (B+): A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Even though Antinous is classed as a Rider, his rank in this Skill is lower than expected. However, it can be raised by using his Noble Phantasms.

Magic Resistance (C): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Charming Adonis (EX): The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. A paragon of male beauty, for the unguarded, simply glancing at Rider’s face is enough to fall under his thrall.

Divine Metamorphosis (B): A variant of the Shapeshift Skill in its highest form where one undergoes metamorphosis into a god. A wide variety of buffs are acquired upon activation of this skill, such as a parameter increase, the addition of the Divine Core skill, and invulnerability to effects such as charm and death. However, due to the dissonance of applying a divine identity to a Heroic Spirit, continuous degradation of Rider’s Saint Graph occurs as this skill is active, and overuse may result in it being irreparably eroded.

Golden Rule (Beauty) (C): The beauty of a boy that entranced the emperor of Rome. At the age of twenty, as his youth flourished into manhood, Antinous died. Thus his legend could be compared to the likes of heroes such as Adonis, Hyacinthus, and Narcissus, of a beautiful boy who died young at the apex of his attractiveness. Though he died, legends of his looks spread across the land, and his handsomeness will never fade.

Noble Phantasms

Ru Nu Peret Em Heru
    The Book of the Dead

Anti Unit (Self, A+): A Noble Phantasm, manifesting in the form of a papyrus scroll, which allows Antinous to fuse himself with the divine Authority of Osiris, the Egyptian god of death and rebirth. After his death and deification, the centre of Antinous’s cult was the city of Antinopolis in Egypt, who worshipped him as Osiris-Antinous. It is said that part of the reason of this association is because Antinous died during the festival of Osiris.

Upon activation, Rider becomes able to freely cast and manipulate the spells of the Egyptian funerary texts, containing spells which allow him to preserve bodies and spirits of the dead, protect against animals and monsters, bestowing power over air and water, and the creation of magically protective amulets. With his authority over the dead, he is able to raise embalmed corpses of humans and animals to fight for him, and he can summon divine beasts such as the Ammut. Rider can only activate this ability if he is using his God Metamorphosis skill, and the pressure of an additional Divine Power will only hasten the destruction of his Saint Graph.

Even without activating this ability, he is able to use heka, the system of Egyptian magecraft.

Orgia Bacchanalia
    Revelry of the Mad God

Anti-Unit (Self, B): A Noble Phantasm that manifests as a jar of wine, which allows Antinous to take on aspects of Dionysus, the Greek god of alcohol, insanity, and revelry. It bestows upon him the equivalent of an A rank in Mad Enhancement and Sadistic Constitution while it is active, giving him a great boost in physical strength and allowing him to ignore physical pain and mental ailments while it is active. Eschewing weapons, and in the divine frenzy of the maenads, Antinous charges at his enemies and rips them to shreds with his bare hands. While this Noble Phantasm is active, he exhales the wine god's maddening, intoxicating mist, with his breath capable of eroding one's reason and inhibitions. The divine alcohol that laces his breath is capable of transforming into wild beasts, serpents, and maidens that form Dionysus's entourage. With the area around Antinous transforming into a wild orgy of violence and fornication, this is truly a dangerous and troubling ability.

As with Osiris's power, using this ability will degenerate Antinous's Saint Graph. As a god who was both and neither Dionysus and Osiris at the same time (amongst others), he is capable of activating both Noble Phantasms at the same time, though he refuses to do so, as Tthe combination of ecstasy and death can only bring about a calamity.

Background
    A Hellenic youth from the region of Bithynia, in modern day Turkey, Antinous is most famous as being the paramour of the Roman Emperor Hadrian. Born to a peasant family, he first met the Emperor at the age of 12 and over the next few years became his lover. He became the Emperor's close confidant, accompanying him on all his journeys, hunting trips, and expeditions.

Antinous died at the age of 19, drowning in the river Nile under mysterious circumstances. Overcome with grief, Hadrian declared him a god. The cult of Antinous spead throughout the empire, with different regions associating him with different gods. In Egypt, he was considered an aspect of Osiris, while in the Greco-Roman areas of the empire, he was closely associated with Dionysus/Bacchus. He was worshipped as a hero, or a god, or a guardian spirit, and was associated with protecting the dead. In modern times he became associated with male homosexuality, alongside similar figures from mythology such as Ganymede.

A farmer's son with no powers or special ancestry from an outpost of the Roman Empire who ascended to become a god.

Personality
    Beautiful, well read, intelligent, charming, and polite, a young man who would excel in high society. He makes strong efforts to improve himself both physically and mentally, and is happy taking on a subservient or adviserial role to his Master. However, occasionally aspects of the country boy he was in his childhood remain, and he has a rowdy, fun loving side that comes out when he is under stress or if he's drunk. In regards to romance, he will not initiate it, but will comply if someone propositions him. As a result, he has difficulty forming emotional bonds with people and simply sees sex as a mechanical act, so he ends up being a somewhat promiscuous and troublesome Servant, though he does not intend to be. He has trouble understanding why people are upset or confused by this attitude, and is a man who has difficulty reading the atmosphere, leading him to sometimes say or do inappropriate things. However, this 'go with the flow' attitude means he is rarely upset or angered and is a reliable and compliant Servant.

"She wanted to, and I had no real reason to refuse her. Did I do something wrong?"

He has 'no particular wish'. He answers the Grail's summons the same way he responds to a propective lover; he has no reason to refuse, so why not.
    Last edited by asterism42; September 22nd, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Thank for that
    I want to see your take on an alternative Joan of Arc, personally.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting sheet Asterism two qestions,first how is his battle style magecrft based or more melle orientated and has he a specific (martial) style? and why is he a rider ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

True Name
    : Polydorus

Armament: Root-spears he forms with his Noble Phantasm.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- D++
    Agility- C++
    Endurance- C++
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- D+
    (Variability in parameters is accounted for by his Self-Modification Skill.)

Personality
    A sensitive, kind and gentle boy. He is timid and docile, being far more comfortable in the company of plants than people. The experience of being betrayed by one he trusted as a father has scarred Lancer's heart, making him hesitate to open himself up around others. However, if someone can break through this wall of seclusion around Lancer's heart and earn his trust, he will become a truly loyal and affectionate companion who would fight to the death for them if necessary. The kind of person who has trouble making new friends, but is boundlessly loyal and protective of the few friends he does have.

Lancer dislikes conflict and would rather peacefully tend to his plants than fight in the Grail War. Even so, to grant his wish and protect his newfound friends Lancer will reluctantly take up arms in combat if non-violent resolution proves impossible. When forced to fight he becomes as if an entirely different person. Cunning and ruthless, Lancer has no qualms using underhanded strategies to end the battle as quickly as possible. Lancer is well aware how weak he is compared to truly legendary heroes, exploiting his knowledge of plantlife combined with his Noble Phantasm to win against technically superior opponents.

Lancer's wish on the Holy Grail is to avert his tragic death in history. Lancer has come to accept his own death, but he can't forgive the cruel fate that drove his mother to go insane with grief mourning him. To save his beloved mother from falling into madness, Lancer seeks the Grail to insure his survival.

A selflessly・selfish wish, born of a child's pure-hearted love for their mother.

Dislikes: greed, conflict, disrespecting nature
    Talent: surviving (in a manner of speaking)
    Natural Enemy: Polymestor

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- D
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank only Single-Action spells are negated. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. Despite being born in the Age of Gods, Lancer never encountered Magecraft in life and hence merits only a low ranking in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule- C-
    Measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. Having inherited a vast amount of wealth from the fall of Troy, Lancer is promised a lifetime untroubled by money, even if he died before he could make use of it. However, as Lancer was killed by those who desired his wealth for themselves, this Skill also ranks down his Luck parameter.

Abnormal Physiology (Mandrake)- C
    Denotes that the Servant possesses a physiology differing from normal members of their kind. Due to the legend of his death, Lancer's body is closer to a plant than a human. He can potentially regrow destroyed limbs and even organs given sufficient Mana supply and gains accelerated healing and Mana generation when under direct sunlight.

However as a demerit, Lancer's floral physiology has made him extremely weak to fire-based attacks.

Self-Modification- B++
    The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. An offshoot of his Abnormal Physiology (Mandrake), Lancer's variation of this Skill allows him to assimilate various forms of plantlife into his body.

Lancer gains the unique characteristics and abilities of any plant he grafts onto himself. For instance, should he merge with a poisonous plant Lancer would gain Poison Resistance and be able to produce the same type of poison from his body. If Lancer were to assimilate an unusually fast-growing plant (like the mile-a-minute vine), he'd gain a boost in Agility and could heal and replenish Mana at a faster rate. Fusing with a sturdy great tree would grant Lancer an Endurance boost and the ability to grow a layer of armor-like bark over his skin to defend against blows.

If he can get his hands on them Lancer can also assimilate legendary plants like the soporific Lotus of Greek Mythology, the man-eating tree of Madagascar and the mistletoe that slew Baldr in Norse epics. In these cases, the demonstrated boons may even reach the level of Noble Phantasms.

This Skill synergizes excellently with Lancer's Noble Phantasm, allowing him to grow any of the plants he's assimilated from his body.

Noble Phantasm
    Polydorus Mandragóras
    Life Born Anew From The Maw Of Death

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

According to one legend, the flurry of spears that pierced Lancer took root in the ground and grew into living branches. These branches were later plucked by the Trojan hero Aeneas, who unwittingly uncovered Lancer's body while trying to build an altar to the gods. Speaking through the plants, Lancer told Aeneas the story of his unjust death. Aeneas and his fellow Trojans then gave Lancer an honorable burial before departing from the cursed land.

Conceptualized as a Noble Phantasm, this grants Lancer the ability to grow root-like tendrils from any part of his body and freely control them. Lancer primarily applies this ability to form hardened root spears from his arms that serve as his main weapons in combat. They can also be used to coil around his foes like serpents and restrain them. With greater concentration, Lancer can even entwine the roots together to form more sophisticated constructs like defensive barriers and wood golems he can command in a puppeteer-like fashion.

However, being an extension of Lancer's body, any pain or damage felt by the roots is shared by Lancer himself. This makes it unwise to use the roots recklessly in battle, as significant damage to them could end up crippling or even killing Lancer. While there's virtually no limit to the number of root tendrils Lancer can deploy, the more he forms the more damage he would suffer if they get destroyed. Thus, Lancer usually sends out no more than five or six roots at once, only creating more if necessary to defeat the opponent.

Combined with his Self-Modification Skill, this Noble Phantasm takes on an altered form, allowing Lancer to spawn not just roots but any plant he's previously assimilated into himself. This grants him a far more diverse array of options to bring forth in combat. Amongst these include growing giant venus fly traps to take a bite out of the opponent, forming an entire tree to crush them or serve as a shield against attacks, and blooming flowers that spew forth clouds of pollen in a smokebomb-like attack.

Key Words/Craft Essence
    Treasure of Ilium
    I remember my mother's last words as she loaded me into the ship filled with treasure.
    "Where are we going, mama?" I asked, my eyes wide with confusion.

My mother met my gaze and smiled kindly, but couldn't hide the lines of worry creasing her face.
    "Survive, Polydorus," she said, her soft voice overflowing with determination.

"No matter what, you have to survive. Even if Troy falls, even if mama and papa can never see you again, you must survive. Children are like the light of a torch shining brightly into the future. As long as you can live happily, even if all else falls, my life as a mother shan't have been in vain."

Of course at that time I couldn't understand what she was saying at all, but I promised her anyways.
    Mama kissed my forehead before sending me off, and for a moment the worry on her face melted into an expression of boundless pride.

Ah, I'm sorry mama. I couldn't even fulfill your last wish in the end...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is today the day of posting guys lying sensually?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Is today the day of posting guys lying sensually?
    Didn't really occur to me, but yeah that is a funny coincidence.

I decided on that FC before asterism even posted up his Antinous sheet, so in a way I got there first though. Anyways, any thoughts on my Polydorus?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Didn't really occur to me, but yeah that is a funny coincidence.

I decided on that FC before asterism even posted up his Antinous sheet, so in a way I got there first though. Anyways, any thoughts on my Polydorus?
    A really good Lancer i bet he and Enkidu could be best Friend (is Gilgamesh here *Looks behind my back*) ,can it be that my profiles have inspired you ,Royd ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    A really good Lancer i bet he and Enkidu could be best Friend (is Gilgamesh here *Looks behind my back*) ,can it be that my profiles have inspired you ,Royd ?
    Actually yeah. The Abnormal Physiology Skill you invented for your Hel sheet was a big inspiration for this sheet. So, thanks Koga.

He probably would get along with Enkidu quite well now that I think about it. Might write up a Relationships section sometime later if I have the time.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Interesting sheet Asterism two qestions,first how is his battle style magecrft based or more melle orientated and has he a specific (martial) style? and why is he a rider ?
    1. Both

2. Forgot to mention. It's because he 'rides' divine spirits by borrowing their powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    2. Forgot to mention. It's because he 'rides' divine spirits by borrowing their powers.
    Ah, that's a pretty cool explanation. I kind of assumed it was more of a Meltlilith-type situation if you know what I mean.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, any thoughts on my Polydorus?
    Polydorus: Genuinely felt like a "weak-but-viable" Servant one can rely on. The highlight was definitely the use of Self-Modification, but with the use of plants rather than other people's flesh. However, Polydorus Mandragoras felt a bit underwhelming. Perhaps include an attack that by using the roots to pierce the enemy's legs before attempting to bury them alive by dragging them downwards - - serving as a good means of an ambush.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Polydorus: Genuinely felt like a "weak-but-viable" Servant one can rely on. The highlight was definitely the use of Self-Modification, but with the use of plants rather than other people's flesh. However, Polydorus Mandragoras felt a bit underwhelming. Perhaps include an attack that by using the roots to pierce the enemy's legs before attempting to bury them alive by dragging them downwards - - serving as a good means of an ambush.
    I actually considered giving Polydorus Mandragoras a trump card that either transforms him into a giant tree-man or pierces the enemy's body with roots and grows a tree inside them, tearing their body apart in the process. But I ultimately didn't think it was necessary given how much he can do already with the combo of his NP and Self-Modification Skill. I appreciate the suggestion though.

Might end up working on a Hecuba sheet sometime to complement this one, depending on how much inspiration I have.

Blog Entries
    Now Here is the third part of my Loki series who has a more differing skillset and two Mistilteinn non related Noblephantasm.

Loki
    (Berserker)
    Berserker....Loki has answered the summoning……*reughrrrr*

Height: 213 cm
    Weight: 89~ kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: North Europe
    Weapon:
    Other qualifying classes: Rider, Lancer,Saber,Caster,Assassin,Avenger,Beast of Betrayal
    Likes: His pathetic Children,Attention,pranks and praise.himself.
    Dislikes: Being ignored,Odin,Thor,something that goes against his shemes.
    Talents: Sinister shemes(tactics),to sow discord
    Natural enemy: ???
    Parameters

Strength: A+
    Endurance: B++
    Agility: A+
    Luck: D
    Mana: A
    NP: Ex

Background

.You all know him .
    The Nordic deity of chaos ,in this Class does he is incarnated as the tortured Loki who has received his punishment. .

Personality

He is due to Mad Enhancement and his first noblephantasm deprived off the majority of his Intellect and strategic prowess but he retaines his spech Level and a understanding conversation is not impossible,but he has lost due to his Mental state his refinement to pranks and jokes as he avoid every unneccesary movement to minimize his pains .Due to that does he prefer to remain outside battlesitutions to be in de-materialised state ,in which he observe the scenery (which can be seen as the remnants of his scheming nature),however he is not able to act further in Terms of Manipulation but he is able to notice their capabilities and recognize weakpoints in their weaknesses by instinct .

As such it can be said that in this Class Loki does Display his whole martial prowess ,where in his other classes mainly his strategic and magical prowess is shaining.

Towards his Master does he speak in clear and earnest words ,only "lure" his Master out of dangers.
    Due to Mad Enhancement does he feel towards Divinity bearers a hatred and the urge to fight against them.

Skills
    Class skills:
    Mad Enhancement B :
    It does rob him of the Majority of his reasonabilty but through his Silver tongue skill and his former mental fortitude and insanity is he fundamentaly capable of reasoning though he isnt able to forge complex strategies or schemes anymore ,which mean that he is somehow in his most honest form.

He receive in every non luck state a rank up.

Personal skills:
    Divinity D -:
    Due to his banishment of the Pantheon and his hatred to the deities has it decreased greatly.

Silver tongue E+: Due to Mad Enhancement is this skill degreded and rather then to enchant his hearer does this skill let him Keep his rhetoric .

Child of the Giants(Jotunn) A:
    Does represent the Giant Heritage of Giants in this Case the jotunn the ice Giants ,as such does it donates Loki Ice Mana Blast B which allows hiim to create Ice streams , Ice Walls and Ice Missiles .Monstrous strenght B which grants him upon usage the vast increasing of Strenght and Endurance but the longer the usage goes on the more bulkier and greater he will become ,and Child of Nature B which donates him the abbility to absorb Mana out of the Environment the undisturbed the more Mana can he absorb can the lesser he put a strain on his Master and a presence concealment D when de-materialised.

Rune Magic D+:
    Although he has lost due to Mad Enhancement the majority of his Magical profience are the usage of Runes ingrained into his mind as that he has take part of the creation of the "Futhark" called Rune-System,he particular employs the Berkana rune to heal and stabilize his Body and Saint graph ,alternatevely can he use Berkana to heal others ,to build a Rune Based Territory Creation E Rank equivalent,and Enhancements like Fehu to gain a D Rank Clayvoyance skill.
    Instinct B:
    Although the cunningness and strategic prowess has leaved his mind ,are his Finesse ingrained in his Body, as such is he instinctive capable of Chose the best Course of Action to avoid danger,traps or strategic disadvantages aswell as Keep some parts of Thaumaturgic prowess.

Other Abillities:

Noble Phantasm

Skadia Eitr

Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets: 100
    Description:
    Is the divine Poison of Skadis snake which was used to torment Loki ,due his Assassination of Baldre,this poisen as Noblephantasm is now flowing through his veins and does dealing him constant excruciating pain but in return does this it now allows Loki to Burn anything he touche, as such does he prefer to not be materialised to not injury his Master and minimize his pain because this is beside the usage of a Reiju the only way to feel no pain.

After the release of the true Name does his Skin turn violet and he is able to errod anything he touches but on the other side is his pain tripled and his Mad Enhancement is Ranked up into the Ex Rank after to Long usage , at this state only the Authority of a Command seal can deactivated this Noblephantasm.

Also in the case the poisen will be released through a wound does it react as potent Acid and vaporize after two minutes into a poisonous Acid Cloud ,due to the poisen is Loki own reegeneration he would naturally have due to his Child of the Giant skill is slowed and he must use the Healing inducing Berkana to stabilize his Body and Prevent that he suffer permanet Sain graph Damage .He is capable of using his Mana Blast in conjunction with this Noblephantasm by using the leaked Blood he can empower his Bursts or to create venomonous ice Weapon ,shards or even Armor which burns everything except Loki himself .
    Fjotur barnoeska: Narfi Nari

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Are the entrails of the Two first Childrenn of Loki who were forced to rip each other apart and then were transformed into his torture shackles ,as Noblephantasm are they sublimated as Lokis own innards .This Noblephantasm activates only if Loki is heavy injuried and or his belly is reopened does the innards are transformed in fetters that bind him with the Attacker ,.The binding can only be sewered by Loki himself or through a A-Rank Attack or Noblephantasm .

Through Shadia Eitr are the Bindings highly poisonous and inflict direct Saingraph Damage additionally is Loki capable of using his Runes in conjunktion with this Noblephantasm to forge a Karmic Bound which Transfers his damage inform of Mental interference attacks at the Opponent which are only able to be weaken by Mental polution or Braveness only High( Over A) Rank Magic Resistence can after a Duration of three Hours negate the Bound .

Relations

Fenris: My Son...i know you suffering….
    Jourmungandr: Im proud of you…
    Skadi: Taste your own Poison and feel my suffering !!!
    Chiron: I understand your decision…
    Alcides :I am Feeling....a familiar….Disposition in you ,want you to form a Alliance ?..

… implies slow Talking and wheezing.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 10th, 2019 at 01:08 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, any thoughts on my Polydorus?
    Just finished reading it, and it's pretty cool. His versatile use of plants being balanced by him feeling pain if the plants receive damage is a very good balance. Personality-wise, I think he could get along with Robin Hood. BTW, how OP would he be if he teams up with Romulus?