Page 580 of 858 FirstFirst ... 80480530570575578579580581582585590630680 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    I had the idea to do a servant that is Yamato takeru and Ali ibn Abi Talib sharing a single body, but i might just be crazy, or it could be lack of sleep.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    I had the idea to do a servant that is Yamato takeru and Ali ibn Abi Talib sharing a single body, but i might just be crazy, or it could be lack of sleep.
    I'm sorry, what?

That's heretical. But then again, I did an explode-y Muhammad and Royd did a guro-lolibait Jesus, so go ahead.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    guro-lolibait Jesus
    on another note i think im mentally stable and getting enough sleep, after reading this.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shiki-pon: Glad to see you finally completed that Myrina sheet. Pretty damn good (and I'm not just saying that because I suggested some key ideas for it). Out of curiosity, how do you think she'd get along with my Otrera?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Class
    : Alterego
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: ?
    Region: ?
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: -
    Magic: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: Elizabeth Bathory
    Talents: Torture, singing (if that is not included in torture)
    Dislikes: People, herself?
    Natural Enemies: Hakuno Kishinami, Ritsuka Fujimaru

Skills

Class Skill:

Kilenc Sárkány: EX
    An id_es Skill derived from Scream of Awe, which is gained from the countless tales of the wardens of Elizabeth Bathory's wail of despair during her house arrest. Enables Alterego to continuously sing a melody that unsettles the audience through triggering their inherent memories of primal creation. Any audience must do an easy Luck check continuously as long as they are hearing the song, and failing the check would result in slight decrease in mental soundness and an increase in the difficulty of the subsequent Luck checks for this Skill. As it does not strike the mind, but rather something much deeper than the subconscious, mental fortification effects does not reduce or negate this Skill, but Skills such as Protection of the Muses or Harp of Healing can override the song, eliminating its threat. Targets too affected by the melody can be cured by isolating them in a place quiet enough to let the memories ignited by the song to subside.

Described as harmonious and dissonant; soothing and grating; her singing voice is the definition of paradoxical, screaming to whoever hears her melody to stay away as far as possible from her. Interestingly, her song has some similarities with a certain Beast's cry.
    Personal Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Originally, Alterego have this Skill at an A Rank due to her draconian heritage, but because of her self-loathing and hatred towards her 'monster' self, this Skill suffers from a Rank Down.

Her slightly deteriorated mental state might also have something to do with this Skill's Rank Down.

Territory Creation: A
    The Skill to construct a territory that is advantageous for one as a Magus. At this Rank, the creation of 'Blood Prison Čachtice' is possible. Oddly enough, said territory doesn't really aid her much beside keeping other people out... Or keeping herself in.

Torture Techniques: D
    Denotes that one has an outstanding experience in torturing people. Grants a plus modifier when using torture tools, and continuously increasing damage after the first strike. Alterego's current condition has lowered her Skill, limiting her 'torture' techniques to be singing. The plus modifier to its effects still occurs, increasing the hardness of the Luck check of her song.

She refrains from torturing anyone directly again, and would only use her knowledge in the sadistic ways to keep you away from her.

Prisoner's Charisma: C
    A variant of the Charisma Skill, which represents one's ability to charm and command her captors to do her bidding. While originally she only have the normal variant of this Skill, her unique condition as a prisoner has mutated that Skill because of pity. Grants increased boost to people identified as her 'wardens' or 'guards', and with a medium Mana check, grants authority over them to a certain extent.

Perhaps due to humans feeling pity even to the most heinous of murderers, or the fact that she's just a young girl that made some people reluctant to lock her up or even tried to help her escape. But this is her will; no one should disrespect someone's last wish.

Noble Phantasms

Blood Prison Čachtice
    Castle of Cacophonic Solitude

Fortress, C

The enormous 7-story castle that holds Alterego as a prisoner. Upon being summoned, this Noble Phantasm immediately activates, or rather, Alterego and this Noble Phantasm's active state is near inseparable, immediately entrapping her at the highest room of the highest tower. The castle's usually outwards speakers have all been turned to face the inside, guards frequently patrol the perimeter, and the only 'safe' entrance is through one of the second floor's windows that might or might not be locked.

Even if one successfully enter the castle, what will greet them inside are walls-turned-to-blaring-speakers, an erratic guard patrol schedule with seemingly unending guards, and an ever shifting inter-room layout that doesn't make sense, such as going a stair lower even though you went upwards, or rooms that seemingly loop into one another. The guards are almost a match for an Assassin-class Servant, and if one of them spots you, the Castle would immediately alert all active guards to your vicinity, while also spawning new guards on the room you are currently in, making progress very hard.

While this seems like an impossible task, Servants with logical abilities and/or pathfinding abilities can deduce the room's pseudo-random pattern of spatial shift, so that traversing the castle would be a much easier task. Also, Servants with Presence Concealment or similar Skill and/or NP can fool these nameless guards.

Alterego's desire to keep herself away from other people has warped her original Noble Phantasm into the ultimate prison; and frankly she's glad she did. Only a fool would bust a bloody murderer like her out of there.

Sárkány Csont Láncok
    Shackles of Justice, Hear Me

Anti-Unit, D

Her original spear Sárkány Csont Lándzsa, melted down and transformed into the chains that binds her legs to her prison room. The dark crimson chains are long enough to allow her to move around her cell, but not enough to let her escape the room, and by doing so would make the chains burn her skin, so she usually sits down for hours.

Even in chain form, Sárkány Csont Láncok retains its original form's ability to be used as a microphone, specifically one that is connected to the whole speaker network of Blood Prison Čachtice, allowing her guilty woes to reach the ends of her self-imposed prison.

Besides being much sturdier than a normal chain, it doesn't do much offensively. It is, after all, a binding instrument.

Lore
    Elizabeth Bathory is the Alterego of Guilt, the guardian Alterego of the second stage of the Lunar Purgatory, and a self-imposed prisoner. [You lack the required admin privileges to view this.] created her using the 'Elizabeth Bathory' that was arrested and eventually realizes her heinous crimes towards her victims during her house arrest as the maddening obstacle that
    you
    anyone
    must face if the first stage was defeated.

Due to her 5 years of house arrest, her behavior becomes unhinged, pleading anyone continuously to stay away from her, and prone to manic behavior such as unsettling woes, which makes negotiating with her when you reached her extremely difficult. But, nevertheless, you continue to the next stage.

Trivia
    -Yes, these 'Lunar Purgatory' things are related. Yes, I'm kinda ripping off a lot of people that weave narrative into their sheets. No, I'm not confident enough with my writing to actually make this into a fic. Yes, I'm a lazy arse so you can imagine yourself how the story work out from the tiny bits of 'information' in the sheets.

-Elizabeth here appears as... well, Elizabeth, because I like my girls flat the mature figure of
    Carmilla
    Elizabeth
    is not my cup of tea (and/or arts of Carmilla that can be interpreted as being chained and/or guilty is non-existent, at least in pixiv).

-My signature has a link for my sheets, you know?

---
    ... So. I made something.

Any inputs for this sheet would be amazing, because I really want to make this sheet better using your suggestions and critics. Now to lurk back to the void.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 27th, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Deleted some redundancy, although the entire sheet is filled with redundancies.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    ... The influx of sheets boggles my mind.
    It worries mine.

Is there an influx though? It seems like this page always moves at a pretty steady pace to me.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    It's usually 1~5 sheets per week, from different people.

I guess?

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Sooo... I was working on a PT Barnum Caster, when I started to get a little burned out on it. I decided to take a break, and wound up making this in 30 minutes instead. Please don't hate me for this one.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    CASTER
    Info:
    Class: Caster
    Origin: Fairy Tales
    Dislikes: Monsters, Scary Things

Stats:
    Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+++
    N.Phant.: B

Skills:
    -Class:
    Magic Resistance (A)

Riding (E)

-Personal:
    Fairy Tale Magic (A):
    As Caster always seemed to find a way to find happiness, this ability opens all the doors possible to allow that happiness to come to her again. At this level, all Skills and Noble Phantasms she has that would otherwise be locked by class or other means are accessible. Also ranks up her Luck.

Enthrallment (A):
    A compound skill of: Charisma, Golden Rule (Body), and Alluring Nightingale. Seemingly everything about Rider appears to embody feminine charm. This creates a magical affect that works on any who are attracted to females (unless they have some kind of mental protection). Those who would be affected by it must make a will check, or become completely enthralled by Castr. One enthralled by her will never do her any harm, even if she actively sees them as an enemy. One enthralled by Rider won’t give up on their own goals or betray those they are loyal to, but will instead see Caster's as more important. If one enthralled by Caster has an ally that attacks her, she could convince the enthralled being to turn upon their previous ally.

Speak with Animals (A)

Protection of Faeries (A)

Poor Constitution (Curse)(B)
    Caster seems to be under two chronic curses that can affect her at any time. The first is a sleeping curse, which makes her fall into an enchanted sleep that requires either the kiss of someone who truly loves her, or a Command Seal to awake from. The second is a shrinking curse, which will cause her to shrink down to 3 inches tall for 24 hours. This effect can be ended early with a Command Seal.

Noble Phantasm (s)
    A Princess’ Kiss~ That Which Seals True Love
    Type: Support
    Upon falling in love with a man, and him falling in love with her, Caster can activate this Noble Phantasm. Upon kissing the man she is in love with, they become an ideal “Prince Charming”, as long as she is alive. With this, the man gains Magic Resistance and physical stats comparable to a high end Saber class Servant. As with her other Noble Phantasms, this effect ends at midnight, and can not be re-activated until the next dawn.

Magical Transformation~ A Godmother’s Love
    Type: Anti-Unit
    By invoking the strange magic of faeries, Caster can choose to change her, or someone/something else's form. Beings without a Magic Resistance of rank C or higher can fall under her Noble Phantasm's effect. Anyone who has not been killed or destroyed in their altered form will turn back to normal at midnight. This Noble Phantasm cannot be activated after midnight, until the next dawn.

Silent Kingdom~ A Gentle Peace
    Type: Anti-Army
    An auto-activated NP which comes into play when Caster falls asleep due to her Poor Constitution (Curse) skill. When she falls asleep, every person without a C-Rank or higher in Magic Resistance within a half mile radius falls into a deep sleep. While asleep, the people enter a type of stasis, where they do not dream, age, or decay. When Caster awakens, or is killed, the people effected by this NP will wake up like nothing ever happened

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Caster is like a Disney princess to the extreme. She is kind, naïve, loves animals, and dreams of finding her “Prince Charming”. While she is a lovely, charming girl, she can also be a bit of a pain. She is attentive to others to the point of obsession, worrying about their physical and mental well being, and is hard pressed to dislike anyone. Also, any Master that summons her can expect an infestation of animals, as they all tend to flock to her.

More like a maid than a princess, she will insist on doing any chore her Master desires, and does not seem to shy away from hard work. She also is surprisingly casual in her lifestyle, preferring to avoid lavish things if possible.

If her Master is a kind hearted man, she is very likely to fall in love with him. Once in love with someone who returns her affections, she is completely loyal to that person. If she were to fall in love with an enemy Master, the war would be over for her summoner. Her wish is to find a beloved that is unique to her, and live a peaceful existence with that person. Despite her girly nature, she is completely willing to fight for her wish.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Caster is a wraith, a nameless princess consisting of countless girls and women that have lived enchanted lives, suffered, or were saved through mystical means. If she had a name, it would simply be “Princess”. At Caster's core however, there is one girl who lived a particularly charmed life. She could fit the bill of several “fairy tale” princesses, and as such, much of her personality and appearance is based off of her.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Mexica
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Moctezuma I
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: America (15th century)
    Armament: Macuahuitl, shield

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Golden Rule - Rank B+: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Being the ruler of an empire famed for its almost mythical wealth, Saber is afforded this Skill at rank B+. Financial troubles are completely unknown for Saber. In addition, he has a particularly affinity for acquiring luxury goods and weaponry. Somehow, he seems to be able to attain weapons of his own era, despite being summoned in the modern world.

Mad Enhancement - Rank E+: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think. However, when facing someone stronger or more glorious than he is, a Luck check is performed. failure results in him going wild and parameters except Mana and Luck are raised. Saber will lose his reason for a short time, wildly attacking anyone in the vicinity.

Noble Phantasms

Glorious Flower War
    Xōchiyāōyōtl

Anti-Army, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm symbolizing the tradition of war that Saber began. Lasting for almost a century and changing Aztec society forever, the Flower War was a ritualistic style of warfare meant to hone the skills of the Aztecs’ elite warriors and collect a steady stream of sacrifices to the Aztec gods.
    When Xōchiyāōyōtl is activated, the battlefield becomes an area for the waging of a Flower War. All combatants in the field are marked as participants in the war, coming under the effects of the Noble Phantasm. All those affected can claim those they kill as “sacrifices”, but rather than the power going to the gods, it seems that the power gained from death is granted straight to the participants. Alternately, it may be that the gods immediately bless those who would still sacrifice in their name. In effect, Xōchiyāōyōtl functions similarly to a Heroic Spirits ability to devour souls as a mana source. The power gained from this is vastly amplified in a Flower War, and with the sacrifice of a Servant or Master or a group of ordinary humans, even raising one’s parameters becomes possible. Even regular humans can benefit from the ability, even though it is normally restricted to Heroic Spirits. In addition, the effectiveness of ranged attacks of all kinds on combatants is vastly reduced, as weapons of that kind are forbidden in a Flower War.
    It is not possible for a combatant to refuse Saber’s declaration, but they can request weaponry to defend themselves, and Saber must provide them. He often uses Golden Rule to attain enough weapons to supply a large amount of combatants, so he usually has a ready supply of them.
    Saber normally refrains from using Xōchiyāōyōtl to gain sacrificial power from civilians, as this is not honorable. Under one of his rages, however, he might stoop low enough to gorge himself on the souls of bystanders.

Blessed Tower of Skulls
    Tzompantli

Anti-Army, Rank C+
    A horrific construction, Tzompantli is a legendary tower, built from the skulls of human sacrifices to display the glory of the Aztec Empire. In accordance with Saber’s decree that towers could not be built, but could only be granted by the gods, the tower is divine in nature, and thus quite durable.
    By invoking its true name, Saber can summon the tower, causing it to rise through the ground. Overlapping with the concept of Aztec death whistles, made from human skulls, the tower can let loose a terrifying shriek. The resulting cacophony inflicts magical damage on everything in large radius around the tower, though Saber himself can almost ignore it thanks to his Magic Resistance. In addition, the scream also includes a mental attack in the form of a fear effect.

Description
    Dislikes: People more glorious than him, weakness
    Talents: Single combat, being polite
    Natural Enemy: Hernán Cortés, Moctezuma II

Saber’s true identity is Moctezuma I, the King of Sacrifice.

Moctezuma sees himself as the living embodiment of the Aztec Empire’s glory. Truly a proud, glorious ruler. Seeing himself as a born warrior, Moctezuma believes most in honour, whether is that of the warrior or that of the gods. Thanks to his role as an Aztec ruler, however, his prideful nature is tempered by a very polite and indirect manner of speaking. Indeed, in life he required an interpreter to translate his meaning to his people, for being direct was unbecoming of an emperor such as he.
    However, given that he is manifested solely for the purpose of fighting, he feels that he is allowed some leeway to express himself. There is also no interpreter in sight, so communing with his Master might be troublesome. Thus, he graciously allows himself some leeway, winning back the honour lost with his directness by fighting on the battlefield.
    When entering the fray, Moctezuma steps out of the mantle of ruler, and instead embraces the role of a warrior. He will show no restraint in felling his enemies, letting out raucous laughter and exulting in having yet another chance to fight, to prove the might of the Aztecs.
    Moctezuma carries a noted disdain for the modern world, as it differs greatly from that of his worldview. It is the right of kings and gods to have buildings that reach towards the sky, yet the lowly see such things as ordinary? It is right that man and nature be one, as the gods intended, yet man would seek to remove the green wilderness from their cities? Without him, the world has clearly lost its way. He fears that due to the fall of the Aztecs and the end of their sacrifices, the world has fallen out of balance. Thus, it is his duty to redress that balance and return the world to its proper order.

As Moctezuma is the pride of the Aztecs, it should not be possible for someone more resplendent, someone mightier than he to appear before him. Should the unthinkable occur, however, Moctezuma will lose himself to his anger. He will strike out in a rage, the shame of such an outburst fueling his fury further. Only once he has crushed such a pretender, or at least banished them from his sight, will he relent.
    He hates those that caused the downfall of his empire, Hernán Cortés and Moctezuma II, the latter even more due to defiling the name of Moctezuma with his weakness. His hatred for Cortés also extends in a lesser form to other Heroic Spirits from the European Age of Discovery, especially Spanish ones.
    His wish to the Holy Grail, given the current state of the world, would be to beg for the world’s salvation. All must be returned to balance, and who better to lead this return, but he?
    Moctezuma’s Master, though being a mere commoner in comparison, will be treated with the respect they deserve, as one responsible for his return. Moctezuma is thankful to be allowed to walk in the world again, and will follow his Master’s wishes up to a certain point. He will brook no order, though, as it is not the right of commoners to command emperors, but the other way around. Still, he will forgive. Once.

Lore
    Moctezuma was the second emperor of the Aztec empire as well as the fifth king of Tenochtitlan, and was responsible for solidifying the Triple Alliance that formed the empire’s core, as well as its first major expansion in terms of territory.
    His first chance at power came when his father was assassinated, and the crown went to his uncle. During his father’s rule, Moctezuma and his brothers had headed a militant opposition group, which was responsible for his uncle coming to power. Under his uncle, Moctezuma served as a general, acquiring experience and glory in war.
    Once his uncle passed, the crown went to Moctezuma. Styling himself as
    Great Speaker
    Emperor
    , he solidified Tenochtitlan’s alliance with the other powers of Lake Texcoco. It was at this time that Moctezuma collaborated with Nezahualcoyotl to secure drinking water for his city.

Then, Moctezuma went to war. He greatly expanded the Aztec territory, while also bringing back sacrifices and luxury goods to his city.
    During his rule, many natural disasters struck the empire, in the form droughts, frosts and famine. Judging this to be a sign from the gods, Moctezuma started a tradition that would change the Aztec Empire forever: The Flower Wars. Ritualized warfare meant to secure a steady stream of sacrifices, and capable of being fought at any time of year thanks to the lesser amount of troops engaging in the conflict.
    He was also a lawmaker, defining codes that further stratified the class system of Aztec Empire.
    Moctezuma’s reputation was such that he was even seen as a “hero-god” by certain tribes in Northern America centuries later. Though a bastardization of his true deeds, the basis of these myths is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Saber of the Mexica
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Moctezuma I
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: America (15th century)
    Armament: Macuahuitl, shield

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Golden Rule - Rank B+: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Being the ruler of an empire famed for its almost mythical wealth, Saber is afforded this Skill at rank B+. Financial troubles are completely unknown for Saber. In addition, he has a particularly affinity for acquiring luxury goods and weaponry. Somehow, he seems to be able to attain weapons of his own era, despite being summoned in the modern world.

Mad Enhancement - Rank E+: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think. However, when facing someone stronger or more glorious than he is, a Luck check is performed. failure results in him going wild and parameters except Mana and Luck are raised. Saber will lose his reason for a short time, wildly attacking anyone in the vicinity.

Noble Phantasms

Glorious Flower War
    Xōchiyāōyōtl

Anti-Army, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm symbolizing the tradition of war that Saber began. Lasting for almost a century and changing Aztec society forever, the Flower War was a ritualistic style of warfare meant to hone the skills of the Aztecs’ elite warriors and collect a steady stream of sacrifices to the Aztec gods.
    When Xōchiyāōyōtl is activated, the battlefield becomes an area for the waging of a Flower War. All combatants in the field are marked as participants in the war, coming under the effects of the Noble Phantasm. All those affected can claim those they kill as “sacrifices”, but rather than the power going to the gods, it seems that the power gained from death is granted straight to the participants. Alternately, it may be that the gods immediately bless those who would still sacrifice in their name. In effect, Xōchiyāōyōtl functions similarly to a Heroic Spirits ability to devour souls as a mana source. The power gained from this is vastly amplified in a Flower War, and with the sacrifice of a Servant or Master or a group of ordinary humans, even raising one’s parameters becomes possible. Even regular humans can benefit from the ability, even though it is normally restricted to Heroic Spirits. In addition, the effectiveness of ranged attacks of all kinds on combatants is vastly reduced, as weapons of that kind are forbidden in a Flower War.
    It is not possible for a combatant to refuse Saber’s declaration, but they can request weaponry to defend themselves, and Saber must provide them. He often uses Golden Rule to attain enough weapons to supply a large amount of combatants, so he usually has a ready supply of them.
    Saber normally refrains from using Xōchiyāōyōtl to gain sacrificial power from civilians, as this is not honorable. Under one of his rages, however, he might stoop low enough to gorge himself on the souls of bystanders.

Blessed Tower of Skulls
    Tzompantli

Anti-Army, Rank C+
    A horrific construction, Tzompantli is a legendary tower, built from the skulls of human sacrifices to display the glory of the Aztec Empire. In accordance with Saber’s decree that towers could not be built, but could only be granted by the gods, the tower is divine in nature, and thus quite durable.
    By invoking its true name, Saber can summon the tower, causing it to rise through the ground. Overlapping with the concept of Aztec death whistles, made from human skulls, the tower can let loose a terrifying shriek. The resulting cacophony inflicts magical damage on everything in large radius around the tower, though Saber himself can almost ignore it thanks to his Magic Resistance. In addition, the scream also includes a mental attack in the form of a fear effect.

Description
    Dislikes: People more glorious than him, weakness
    Talents: Single combat, being polite
    Natural Enemy: Hernán Cortés, Moctezuma II

Saber’s true identity is Moctezuma I, the King of Sacrifice.

Moctezuma sees himself as the living embodiment of the Aztec Empire’s glory. Truly a proud, glorious ruler. Seeing himself as a born warrior, Moctezuma believes most in honour, whether is that of the warrior or that of the gods. Thanks to his role as an Aztec ruler, however, his prideful nature is tempered by a very polite and indirect manner of speaking. Indeed, in life he required an interpreter to translate his meaning to his people, for being direct was unbecoming of an emperor such as he.
    However, given that he is manifested solely for the purpose of fighting, he feels that he is allowed some leeway to express himself. There is also no interpreter in sight, so communing with his Master might be troublesome. Thus, he graciously allows himself some leeway, winning back the honour lost with his directness by fighting on the battlefield.
    When entering the fray, Moctezuma steps out of the mantle of ruler, and instead embraces the role of a warrior. He will show no restraint in felling his enemies, letting out raucous laughter and exulting in having yet another chance to fight, to prove the might of the Aztecs.
    Moctezuma carries a noted disdain for the modern world, as it differs greatly from that of his worldview. It is the right of kings and gods to have buildings that reach towards the sky, yet the lowly see such things as ordinary? It is right that man and nature be one, as the gods intended, yet man would seek to remove the green wilderness from their cities? Without him, the world has clearly lost its way. He fears that due to the fall of the Aztecs and the end of their sacrifices, the world has fallen out of balance. Thus, it is his duty to redress that balance and return the world to its proper order.

As Moctezuma is the pride of the Aztecs, it should not be possible for someone more resplendent, someone mightier than he to appear before him. Should the unthinkable occur, however, Moctezuma will lose himself to his anger. He will strike out in a rage, the shame of such an outburst fueling his fury further. Only once he has crushed such a pretender, or at least banished them from his sight, will he relent.
    He hates those that caused the downfall of his empire, Hernán Cortés and Moctezuma II, the latter even more due to defiling the name of Moctezuma with his weakness. His hatred for Cortés also extends in a lesser form to other Heroic Spirits from the European Age of Discovery, especially Spanish ones.
    His wish to the Holy Grail, given the current state of the world, would be to beg for the world’s salvation. All must be returned to balance, and who better to lead this return, but he?
    Moctezuma’s Master, though being a mere commoner in comparison, will be treated with the respect they deserve, as one responsible for his return. Moctezuma is thankful to be allowed to walk in the world again, and will follow his Master’s wishes up to a certain point. He will brook no order, though, as it is not the right of commoners to command emperors, but the other way around. Still, he will forgive. Once.

Lore
    Moctezuma was the second emperor of the Aztec empire as well as the fifth king of Tenochtitlan, and was responsible for solidifying the Triple Alliance that formed the empire’s core, as well as its first major expansion in terms of territory.
    His first chance at power came when his father was assassinated, and the crown went to his uncle. During his father’s rule, Moctezuma and his brothers had headed a militant opposition group, which was responsible for his uncle coming to power. Under his uncle, Moctezuma served as a general, acquiring experience and glory in war.
    Once his uncle passed, the crown went to Moctezuma. Styling himself as
    Great Speaker
    Emperor
    , he solidified Tenochtitlan’s alliance with the other powers of Lake Texcoco. It was at this time that Moctezuma collaborated with Nezahualcoyotl to secure drinking water for his city.

Then, Moctezuma went to war. He greatly expanded the Aztec territory, while also bringing back sacrifices and luxury goods to his city.
    During his rule, many natural disasters struck the empire, in the form droughts, frosts and famine. Judging this to be a sign from the gods, Moctezuma started a tradition that would change the Aztec Empire forever: The Flower Wars. Ritualized warfare meant to secure a steady stream of sacrifices, and capable of being fought at any time of year thanks to the lesser amount of troops engaging in the conflict.
    He was also a lawmaker, defining codes that further stratified the class system of Aztec Empire.
    Moctezuma’s reputation was such that he was even seen as a “hero-god” by certain tribes in Northern America centuries later. Though a bastardization of his true deeds, the basis of these myths is clear.

Absolutely love this sheet. Very well thought out, very creative, and I always love to see the Aztecs get some love. It's too bad you couldn't work an actual sword based NP into his design though, as Aztec obsidian swords were gorgeous and badass.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You havent reacted to this Shiki-pon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mbutco i somehow believe to have heard from owl-humanoid beings do you know from which tribes folclore he is ?Also i must say he reminds me strongly on the Mothman of Point pleasent you could use this also for a Connection if you like ?
    Have i Xōchiyāōyōtl Right is that it enables normal Humans/Masters to strenght them selves llike Servants ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    You havent reacted to this Shiki-pon.

Have i Xōchiyāōyōtl Right is that it enables normal Humans/Masters to strenght them selves llike Servants ?
    Didn't notice that earlier post of yours. Old Man Owl is an Apache/Navajo legend primarily, but probably also appears in the myths of certain less famous tribes, too. And he doesn't really have anything to do with Mothman.

Xochiyaoyotl allows for something like that, yes. It would take a whole lot of killing for a normal human to reach the level of a Servant, though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Didn't notice that earlier post of yours. Old Man Owl is an Apache/Navajo legend primarily, but probably also appears in the myths of certain less famous tribes, too. And he doesn't really have anything to do with Mothman.

Xochiyaoyotl allows for something like that, yes. It would take a whole lot of killing for a normal human to reach the level of a Servant, though.
    I know that Mbutco has anything to do with the mothman but the aspect with the ill omen is strongly present Maybe i mmake later the Mothman as Rider here.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Disney Princess: Fluff up Skills that are not described. At least fill them with the 'official' description. Other than that, she's more of a 'Sleeping Beauty' than any generic princess due to her NP so...

Saber of Mexica: Looks very fun, although as a Saber he's... Erm, not Saber enough? But that's probably just me being overexposed to Sabers with a sword NP. Another thing that I noticed is that his personality is roughly like Gilgamesh post-mudbath. Is this a trend for luxurious kings to be modern-human-hating weapon of mass destructions?

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber of Mexica: Looks very fun, although as a Saber he's... Erm, not Saber enough? But that's probably just me being overexposed to Sabers with a sword NP. Another thing that I noticed is that his personality is roughly like Gilgamesh post-mudbath. Is this a trend for luxurious kings to be modern-human-hating weapon of mass destructions?
    The Gil resemblance is actually true now that I think about it, though it was unintentional. I'd argue that Moctezuma has more against the culture than the people, though. He's also not much of a proponent of mass murder, unlike post-bath Gil. Sacrifices would be required, though.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there a limit for the range of Xōchiyāōyōtl, or does it just depend on how large the battlefield is?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Is there a limit for the range of Xōchiyāōyōtl, or does it just depend on how large the battlefield is?
    There's a maximum size, around that of a small city, but basically its release is limited to the current battlefield and its immediate vicinity.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    The Gil resemblance is actually true now that I think about it, though it was unintentional. I'd argue that Moctezuma has more against the culture than the people, though. He's also not much of a proponent of mass murder, unlike post-bath Gil. Sacrifices would be required, though.
    Xōchiyāōyōtl is literally a staged mass murder to appease the Gods.

Also, no thoughts on my sheet?

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Xōchiyāōyōtl is literally a staged mass murder to appease the Gods.

Also, no thoughts on my sheet?
    On the subject of your sheet, I must first say that I don't particularly like Bathory.
    Still, an immobile Servant is an interesting interpretation, though I'd assume her NP wouldn't be of much use to a Master, at least as a fortress, given the cacophony inside.
    My only real gripe is that her singing seems a tad too high as EX rank, and she seems to be locked into the role of a bystander in a normal Grail War. Unless of course some knight in shining armor hears of an imprisoned princess and tries to bust her out.