Blog Entries
    h-haiyai.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    h-haiyai.
    Yes, and that's how you end up with the "Relevation" Skill.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, I got the idea for a cool Sheet but I just can't decide whether to put him in the Berserker class or the Avenger class.

He could really fit in either...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WHOOPS MY BAD I forgot to mention the deadline is Thursday the 23rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I think I have, like 5 persons in my "Unfinished Sheets" list which fit the prompt.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    "It exists, yet formless. It theoretically possible, yet unattainable. We focused so much on humanity's progress, but ignorant of what we can't achieve. Yes, you Mages call it the 'Root' or 'Universal Truth,' but we thermo-physicians knows it on a different name━━━━━━━━ Absolute Zero."

The World of Void

Somewhere in the city that held yet another Holy Grail War, there is a simple room with nothing inside but freezing cold.

One may compare it to an extremely cold refrigerator, but it is closer to the hollow space that connects the stars.

There is nothing in the room, except a male mage, three empty chairs and a sculpture of a knight seemingly made of pure ice. One can simply deduce that the mage is the one responsible for this abomination of a room.

The knight sculpture looks so real, he even has a very dynamic pose that resembles a human swinging his sword aiming at the mage's neck. If only he is a nanosecond faster, he would be able to cleave the frail mage with ease.

But to be able to affect something that clearly a Servant, this is not a work of a mere centuries-old lineage of a mage. It is the work of a Mystery greater than a simple, complicated spell.

"0,005 degrees Kelvin, it's a progress don't you guys think?"

The male mage started a conversation, though the room will not allow it, he probably sweating and panting in terror and delight. His heart beating so fast, he himself unable to believe what insanity he just did. This is the power of pure science? How frightening. He probably thought that.

"Even minuscule, it is something you should be proud of, Master."

An almost elderly figure suddenly appears in the chair on the left. His face might look as scary as how philosophers often portrayed in television media, but everything comes from his mouth is nothing but gentle reassurance. Afterall, his Master just breaks the world record of the coldest temperature on Earth by 0,001 colder.

"Yet, Sir Lord, it is also not something for our Master to feel satisfied."

In the chair on the right, a young man retaliates the elder's wishful statement. Just like the elder, his appearance is deceptive. One might think he is the most harmless and approachable, but his mouth is nothing but full of poisonous venom called 'harsh truth'. Of course, the moment he appears, the elder is already gone.

"Yes. But at least I can be certain that our Master is the strongest in this war."

But seemingly ignoring the other two's bickering, the gentleman that materialize in the front chair goes straight to the most important conclusion they able to learn today.

"How appreciable." Says the elder, pops out once again.

"Utterly pointless." Once again the young man retributes, but the elder is obviously already dematerialized.

"But, Master. You have not forgotten our contract aren't you?" The gentleman asks his Master for his reassurance, looking to end their stupid bickering that unbearable for him to listen.

"Of course not. In your assistance for me to gain the Grail, I will assist you guys to achieve Absolute Zero."

The Master answers quickly, still remember the extraordinary contract he made with his Servants. Calling them 'Servants' plurally is wrong because he only summoned one Servant. But this is a special case where a single container can house many figures. He wonders if the three summoned in a single Saint Graph, but he is no expert on spirits, so he subconsciously scared to be laughed at by the Makiris.

"I value the thing you called 'magic,' with the combination of my intellect and your mysticism, I confident we can reach it."

The elder appears so the Master understood his reasoning. He once again announces it with absolute confident and hopeful delight.

"It's thaumaturgy, Sir Lord. Don't confuse the miraculous magic with practical thaumaturgy."

Then once again, the young man appears to correct the elder. This time, he mocks him in a calm but spiteful tone reassuring his superiority in this particular subject.

"You realize the true weight of our contract then?"

So the gentleman once again asks the core situation of their Servant-Master relationship.

"...Yes." The Master says docilely.

What a disastrous situation I roped myself in. So, he thought.

How could he be cheerful about this situation? Knowing well that he has a big chance of winning the war, yet has the lowest chance for his wish to be granted? A state of contradiction.

"Winning the Grail War will not satisfy us."

This war is also the same as any other Grail War. An imitation of the Greater Grail in Fuyuki.

"Unless we complete the Noble Phantasm."

Gather seven stars as a sacrifice. Using the Holy Gail to open the door to the Root.

"Your fate will be forever linked with us, Watcher."

Yet, his Servants virtually desire the same thing. Knowing full well that only one door the grail capable to open with its vast magical energy in store.

Absolute Zero. The state that exists, yet formless. the state that theoretically possible, yet unattainable. It practically the same thing as the Root that mage like him desires.

"Try to use the Grail before we reach it, and you will pay."

This time, his Servant says an ultimatum in unison.

Servant Info

Class: Watcher
    True Name: Lord Kelvin/ Robert Boyle/ Guillaume Amontons
    Origin: Historical facts/ Historical facts/ Historical facts
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral/ Chaotic Neutral/ True Neutral
    Attribute: Man/ Man/ Man

Parameters
    STR: N/A MGI: N/A
    AGI: N/A LUCK: N/A
    END: N/A NP: N/A

Class Skill:

Observation A
    The ability to observe a certain area in an exact and precise manner. It is possible to perfectly deduce the number of objects miles away in a certain radius and point out what activity they were doing. They also able to find out irregularities in that area and notify the Master to carry out a countermeasure. In their case, they predominantly utilize it to observe the atom movements and temperatures to reach Absolute Zero instead of the war itself.

Formless Shadow C
    The ability to materialize as different Heroic Spirit inside the Master's mind. It is also impossible to see or physically interact with them without a direct contract, and even Servant with detection ability can do nothing but feel a small faint of presences. The Rank of this Skill is low because only three-figure able to interact with.

Personal Skill:

Single-Mindedness B+
    The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. The rank of each individual varies, but combining them will display an unexpected result of calculations. Experimenting and fixing the underlying problems of the theory in a high precision that can be compared to the speed of an entire company.

Pursuer of The Impossible A
    A Skill for those becoming a pioneer, but not a naturally gifted man and pursue it with a mortal knowledge. It caused them to pursue something yet to be proven regardless of common sense but increase the chance to get a new breakthrough that may or may not related to one's field of specialty. As both the three of them is prolific inventors in their own right, their finding of various machinery is merely a side effect from them persistently pursuing something more abstract. In fact, even the hypothetical Absolute Zero they currently pursue is a side finding.

Socratic Method D

A Skill to questions other's reasonings. Every action one's trying to pull will be evaluated for their effectiveness. It can be used to help allies finding answers or confuse the enemy to contradict themselves. At this rank, they need to present various points before it taking effect. Since they were summoned as a Watcher, they can't display this Skill against the enemy in its peak. The best thing they can do is to advise their Master with reasoning they came up with to attack the opponent, so the rank is decreased to D, their actual ability is higher than they can exhibit.

Noble Phantasm

Absolute Zero
    Rank -
    Hypothetical Anti-Mystery Theory

Strictly speaking, it is not a Noble Phantasm. It is merely an extreme application of their knowledge and privilege to gaze every action as a Watcher. No longer restricted in human body and mind, gaining additional information from the Grail to function in modern society, they use that privilege to observe only one: Absolute Zero.

And their only role is to ensure that the Master, for whatever reasons they are being summoned, to achieve that. They will observe every nanometer of a particle, participate in treatise with their Master, try to apply thaumaturgy he has and guide him to craft something out of it. Even if the creation was only minusculely close to 0 Kelvin, 0.006 degrees Kelvin for example, it is nonetheless an obnoxiously deadly weapon that can harm even the strongest Servant.

The mechanism behind it is fairly simple, the closer to Absolute Zero a temperature is, the harder a particle to move. Meaning getting caught in it will cease every motion imaginable: circulation of blood, brain receptor and all stop moving, entering a state comparable with death. An ice bullet will cause an organ instantly to failure, a freezing blade will severe their limb from moving and a cold blast will freeze every atom of anything caught in it into a glass-like sculpture. Of course, since Watcher can't physically operate it, the Master or his allies need to operate it by themselves.

Hypothetically if they even reach Absolute Zero, the world as we recognize it will cease to exist. Either the world dies just like how scientists hypothesize it, or a new set of law will be born to accommodate with it. Either way, it is practically impossible to reach even for a Servant.

Lore

The old man with a stern look on his face is no other than the infamous William Thomson, better known as Lord Kelvin. A 19th-century pioneer of laws of thermodynamics and unifying physics to its modern form. A man that can potentially control heat projectile as a weapon if materialized on an Archer class.

Next is the young adult that seemingly out of place to be a scientist, Robert Boyle. A 17th-century alchemist that modernize it to modern chemistry in his pursuit of transmutation of gold. He is without a doubt a powerful Caster that can control both Alchemy and Chemistry.

The last one is a middle-aged man, thinks himself the less known, the polymath Guillaume Amontons. A 17th century deaf and self-taught physician that known for his study on friction and invent various water measuring instruments. He is also another candidate of a handy and tricky Caster.

All of them are a Heroic Spirit that can stand alone if they want to, but yet they choose to materialize as a mere lingering will, a Watcher. Abandoning every privilege they had as a man of science, they pursue something that was out of their reach to satisfy their curiosity.

They have investigated it at some point. Kelvin founds the exact temperature, Boyle hypothesizes its existence in the Five Element, and Amontons speculate its existence equal to nothingness. But they never able to arrive at any physical answer.

Absolute Zero.

The coldest state of temperature exists only in the realm of theoretical science. Once reaching it, there is no law able to function, both the law of physic and magic is no longer applied here. 0 Kelvin can only be achieved if both momentum and position of a particle are also zero, but the law of physic will never let it happens. Because a particle will always produce a motion even a little, that stays true even on magical energy or Ether the Master familiar with.

Now, why impossible the Master ask?
    Let's think a little: zero momentum and zero position.
    That's a contradiction, both are mutually exclusive.
    A Schrodinger or Heisenberg if you will.

Again why? Let's insert yourself as an observer, a Watcher. When there is zero momentum of a particle, it will stand in the same position and you can precisely point out the position of said object, it is no longer zero. And when there is zero position, you can clearly see the object moving and precisely determine the momentum, it is no longer zero. Meaning, how the universe works itself working against the very existence of zero temperature.

They reach two conclusions:
    To reach Absolute Zero, the universe as a whole must be destroyed.
    Or reaching Absolute Zero itself means the collapse of the universe.

So, what should they do knowing these facts?
    They smirk, for a question that is so obvious.

Character

The three personage possesses distinctive personalities, often under conflicting opinion with each other, but ultimately positive for their goal. A classic case of a Freudian Trio.

Kelvin appreciates everything with an emotional gaze. It is his nature to challenges hardship with headstrong and determined outlook. Even if he or they fail, it doesn't mean what they do are for nothing. It is merely a process to gain the ultimate goal, and one must be congratulated for every step forward they took.

But Boyle was different, he is almost heartless. He will never be satisfied until achieving what he wants. Failure will make him frustrated and more critical to achieving what he wants. To grasp the ultimate goal, and its a proof of what they do means something of worth.

Amontons play a role as the level-headed one. He will mediate the two conflicting thermo-physicians and points out what they need to focus on. He both cares and indifferent because to him, the key to success is not being distracted by useless distraction. Keep trying and experimenting for the ultimate goal, caring almost nothing for failure and success.

Their view on the Master is united, however. Treating the Master as a person with a magical background, they correctly thought that scientist and mage are ultimately the same. They desire the impossible, the one that exists yet to be proven, the one that proven yet ascertain of its existence. Pursuing the truth, the universe, the Root and of course, Absolute Zero. So they respect Mages and consider them as kindred spirits.

Relationships

Alfred Wegener
    All of them: Dug the earth too deep and you obtained the answer behind the titan Atlas. But driven mad by the revelation a human will never be able to tame it as their own. Oh kindred spirit, may mercy upon your unfortunate soul.

Water and Ice Gods

All of them: You have so much power, but so little. A water handling trident, a staff manipulating the temperature, and runes to create ice from nothing. Even so, what is this? A torrent of flood and a hefty chunk of ice? Simpleton.

Leonardo Da Vinci

Guillaume Amontons: Old friend, thanks for helping me back in the day. Now, are you interested to join us?

Aristotle and Paracelsus
    Robert Boyle: It baffles me that you people thought the element that matters is only five. Yet it also comical that I am, ultimately, much more like-minded with you lots more than the modern chemists.

Charles Babbage
    Lord Kelvin: You know it can be achieved, yet you still fail nonetheless. But cheers up, it is not something you should feel ashamed for.

Author Note

Kinda jumping on something not yet revealed on this one. But I always like the idea of a Servant that unable to interact physically, so here they are.

Oh yeah, the main star here is Absolute Zero itself. So, if someone going to comply the entry, just write it as Watcher - Absolute Zero by me instead of listing the three guy.
    Last edited by Spartacus; August 4th, 2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: adding additional note

Blog Entries
    Don't think I'll come close to winning, but I'm definitely willing to give this a shot.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Do pirates come under the theme?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Famous sailors, so yes.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    How about raiders, people who move through the sea to attack land?
    Let's cut to the chase, I'm talking about vikings and their kings. Are those allowed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prompt
    As long as water plays a role in the hero's life or backstory, it's fine.
    So, yeah, I guess.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Since Fabuzer hasn't been in touch with me, our prompt for August comes courtesy of runner up NMR-3

The prompt is Servants related to Water. Famous sailors, those somehow related to deities of the water or the sea, river spirits and water nymphs, those heroes that faced the challenge of a Great Flood, even those who died by drowning. As long as water plays a role in the hero's life or backstory, it's fine.

Examples from canon would be Francis Drake and Achilles (son of a water nymph).
    and what a delightfully apt prompt it is as most of europe bakes under record breaking heat

Anyway, it's nice and vague, so flex your creative muscles. But try not to make the connection to water too oblique.

Deadline is noon UST on August 23rd
    As far as the past contest goes, nobody has disqualified because their entry didn't fit the prompt as long as it's not borderline different (ex: an Archer entry in Saber contest, a fire character in water prompt, etc). Either people will judge your entry as not fitting the prompt, criticize that part or didn't vote.

Personally, how fit with the prompt the sheet is another factor I use to judge an entry. But each person has a different value and may disagree, I guess that's another fun part of this.

死者 Corpse
    Assassin
    Picture
    ref: https://www.deviantart.com/jjlovely/...vere-365380874 (probably not the first to use this artwork but it fits her perfectly!!)

Identity Assassin: The Queen of Hearts
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Qualified Servant classes: Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Ruler

ParametersParameters:

Strength: D Mana: A
    Endurance: D Luck: A+
    Agility: C N. Phantasm: A

SkillsClass skills:
    Presence concealment C
    The skill possessed by those of the assassin class. While it does not erase her entire presence assassin cannot be detected as long as she is out of one’s plane of sight and cannot be perceived as a servant and while others can easily sense her overwhelming killing intent, cannot detect its source or trace it back at her.

Personal skills:

Hysterical Charisma A

Assassin’s exclusive version of the charisma skill, she can start, engage or end any conversation she wants with anyone, weather she is invited or unwanted she will lead the conversation as she sees fit even if she is unfamiliar, ignorant or completely wrong in the subject. Her voice in any way she speaks holds weight, force and relentless intimidation, being able to charm and control anyone and anything she talks to. Only those with Charisma of Rank A or higher can resist this skill. By Resistance meaning that a luck check is performed, if one fails the luck check, has their charisma as well as all Parameters decreased by one Rank temporarily. Those whose charisma is lower than A receive the rank-down penalty immediately. Because the penalty occurs out of sheer intimidation, it cannot be blocked by Magic-resistance skill.

The Queen’s Psyche C

Like Hysterical Charisma it is Assassin’s version of Evaporation of Sanity skill. It represents Assassin’s Royal, wrathful and hysterical nature. Assassin is a queen first and a servant never, and its apparent to any master that has the luck to summon her bad or otherwise, she takes no orders from anyone and does what she pleases. As a mighty queen and one might even call a tyrant, Assassin does not bow or cower in fear of her enemies. This skill grants her a form of bravery to some extent where no enemy will make her cower in fear even if the odds are against her, it’s almost illogical. Furthermore, it makes her mental state highly volatile but powerful where she will jump into fits of rage and desire to see heads flying off of people’s bodies. Assassins fury is so great it could put the maddest of berserkers to shame. this grants her a form of protection against mental interference type attacks, the greater her fury is the greater the resistance.

Glory of the Mad Queen EX

As insane as Assassin can sometimes be she has control of a glorious kingdom. A kingdom that will never fall so long it is under her iron fisted rule. Due to her true origins Assassin has ben granted this skill which is a version of pioneer of the stars. No journey is too difficult to complete no enemy is too powerful to overcome. It also grants her a small version of instinct.

[COLLAPSE4]Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Like A Typhoon: Cruel, Powerful and Indiscriminate
    Anti-Army
    Rank-B

“The Queen is in all ways like a typhoon, only the later doesn’t mean to be”. This NP is the very embodiment of that saying. The wind around Assassin bends to her whim and becomes a violent blade to strike down any and all who oppose her authority. From violent gusts to high pressurised invisible blades that can slice even magical beings like servants or become a protective barrier that protects Assassin from attacks. Unseen but ever present this NP is fit to be called both a deadly sword and a mighty shield. It is often misunderstood that the NP is “controlled” by assassin, while in actuality it is her Chaotic personality given form, it reacts accordingly to Assassin’s state of mind at any moment thus its effects and strength is directly proportionate to her psyche at any given time. It is a constantly active type NP that one might at first consider too extreme for an assassin, however because of its immense range She can use it to “punish” her enemies from afar without detection making it a weapon appropriate for an assassin.

Lastly it should be mentioned that it is technically possible for the NP to replicate the effects of Arturia Pendragon's Invisible Air, making the target invisible to the eye. However because Assassin has to have the appropriate mental state to do so it is highly unlikely for she would never use such a tactic to conceal herself....

My heart’s Royal Tarts: Fresh on a Hot Summer’s Day

Anti- Unit
    Rank-B

The symbol of Assassin’s royal favor, A Desert anyone would consider to be a symbol of gastronomic perfection, her Royal Tarts. Complete with a blood red glaze and radiating with an alluring red shine, these tarts are in all ways irresistible. Only Assassin and the rumoured select few chosen by her have the privilege to experience their euphoric taste. To be used, this NP must be prepared and baked by Assassin and Assassin alone, their recipe and ingredients are not that far different from a common pastry shop’s, in fact it is because they are prepared by the lone hands of Assassin that they become the elusive NP. Because they are created through regular means and simple cooking ingredients no one can discern that they are an NP or have magical properties altogether.

Once prepared the NP becomes active and possesses three properties, 1 of which is unknown even to Assassin herself:

1. The Tarts are in all ways perfect, the countless rumours behind the majestic dish elevate the mystery behind it to a level right below that of the divine. Any and all who consume them are relieved of all bodily afflictions and wounds. If consumed by one whose given permission to do so by Assassin or she herself, will also be cured of all manner of curses, even mental and spiritual afflictions, as well as having their mana reserves replenished. They can save someone from the brink of death but cannot restore one back to life.
    2. Executioners mark: The Tarts embody the queen’s high authority over the realm, only she and the hand-picked lucky few are permitted to savour their exquisite taste. All with no exception who dare to lay their filthy fingers on her treasured baked goods without permission are considered criminals and enemies of the crown and thus receive the dreaded executioner’s mark, automatically making them valid and compulsory targets for Assassins 3rd NP. While normally Off with His Head has a limited range and requires Assassin to be in a specific state of mind to activate, Assassin needs merely to will “punishment upon the trespassers that defiled her tarts” and thus the NP will ignore all its original limitations and “execute” any who have received the mark simultaneously no matter where their location is. This is true if one does so much as touch the tarts. If one was to take even the smallest of bites, even a lick, the execution will commence effective immediately delivering swift punishment to the culprits. While Assassin doesn’t really recognise or sense if and when this happens, she can recognise almost instinctively if the tarts have been tempered or defiled in any way just by taking a glimpse at them.
    3. Hunting Allure: The Elusive tarts have an almost corrupting allure, drawing others to them and tempting them to consume them. Their range is not unlimited but its big enough to encompass the grounds of the holy grail war. While indiscriminate in their victims there are select few who take priority over others, mainly those that envy Assassin or bare ill will towards her, Enemy servants and masters will hold top priority. Their allure is close to what one would consider causality manipulation, arranging circumstances, manipulating events and drawing targets to them from miles away without them even knowing it or seeing them ever before. Their effect becomes more powerful the closer the target comes to them. This property exists unbeknownst to Assassin herself. It became an element of the NP due to the devilish desire of the common folk to taste them, not just those in the story Assassin originates from but also from the readers of the story.

Off with His Head: Sentence Before Verdict
    Anti-Unit
    Rank-A

Assassins deadliest NP and her final trump card. No sentence could instil as much terror in people’s hearts as these four words coming out of Assassin’s mouth: “Off with His Head”. The NP is the manifestation of Assassin’s trusted executioner’s cleave, able to swiftly and cleanly separate one’s head from their body. It is the only logical and just way to deal with anyone that defies the Queens’s word that is the law.

To be activated there are some conditions that must be adhered first:

-Assassin must have a valid target/s*

-Assassin’s unbridled rage and fury towards the target must reach its zenith (Something Assassin usually has no problems with considering her highly volatile temper)

-Assassin’s target must be within her range of vision

Once these criteria have been met, Assassin needs merely to shout the NPs name in her fit of rage and the NP is activated, immediately cutting the targets head off. That being said there is no blade or an executioner to do the deed, the target’s head is merely cut off. Once successfully Deployed the NP is unblockable and unavoidable. No measures magic or otherwise can be used to stop or counter it, for the queen’s judgement is swift and absolute.

*: It should be noted that the NP holds the concept of “cutting one’s head off”. It is not restricted to just humans or animals, in fact so long as Assassin can perceive a “head” on a target that makes it applicable for execution e.g. if Assassin were to look at a car and perceive its front as a head it becomes a valid target to have its “head” cut off. The opposite holds true as well were if she can’t perceive the targets head the NP will not recognise it as a valid target. Also worth mentioning is that while the NP is classified as anti-unit, it can affect multiple targets at once so long each of them are specifically targeted by Assassin and uphold the requirements for activation.

While being called a trump card, Assassin has no qualms using it as much as she pleases with no care if she might reveal her identity to the enemy or exposing her NP’s powers, for her NPs are part of her royal authority over the realm and she is its supreme monarch, everyone else is supposed to know better and cower in fear before her royal highness. she is not picky about who is “executed” either, from an enemy servant to a plebeian that accidentally bumped on her during her early morning walks, she bothers not to recognise the difference as all are equally below the authority of the crown.
    [/COLLAPSE4]

NotesThings of note: Assassin is the infamous Queen of hearts from the fairy-tale of Alice in Wonderland as well as the Red queen. due to the great misconception that people have about the two being one character instead of the actuality that they are two different characters she became a fusion of the two. And yet while Assassin is rooted in fiction she possesses elements of reality for it is highly speculated that Assassin is a caricature of Queen Victoria. The great speculation behind her origins has granted Assassin the unique privilege of having England as her place of origins even though she is a character of fiction. Should she ever be summoned in England, Assassin will receive a great boost in all her parameters including her NPs.

Personality:
    Assassin is a Queen who is perfectly contempt with ruling her kingdom. due to this and her personality she has no desires to wish upon the Holy Grail. As such it is particularly hard for a master to motivate her in actively participating in the Holy Grail War. however she would be willing to put in some effort if it was for the sake of giving it as a token of friendship to her most trusted and beloved friend in her court, Alice (wink, wink)

Final Comments: Finally started finishing the character sheets for the servants in my fate fanfic(which will probably never finish because writing is hard XD) and decided to post it to the public. Any and all constructive criticism is much appreciated and welcomed.
    Last edited by AlephZero404; August 8th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Queen of Hearts: Hate to say it, but I really don't see how she fits the "water" theme. I guess her first NP being likened to a typhoon could fit if you stretch things, but since it lets her manipulate wind- not water- I still don't really see it. Overall, this is a pretty cool and creative sheet, but it definitely feels like you decided to polish up a pre-existing idea and post it here rather than writing something up specifically for the prompt.

死者 Corpse
    Sorry but i may have missed the part about the contest being "water" themed.....

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Saber
    Alternate Class: Rider

Title: The Drowned Emperor
    True Name: Emperor Antoku

Source: Japan - Historical Facts
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height: 128cm
    Weight: 25kg

Attribute: Heaven
    Traits: Divine, King, Male, Riding
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding: B+

A class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. However it appears that aquatic transportation and life forms are an exception.

Personal Skills

Charisma of the Puppet: B

A Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. It is a false variant of the Charisma skill due to not using the talents of oneself to do so.

He cannot lead a nation adequately alone but can inspire armies and close loyalists, however when acting as a figurehead for another is when he is most powerful.

Divinity: A

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

As Emperor, Saber is descended from the sun goddess Amaterasu and came to be deified as a
    Mizo-No-Kami
    God of Water
    after his death, thus possessing a high rank.

Mana Burst (Water): B

The ability to infuse weapons with magical energy. Said magical energy is infused with the users own element, increasing damage. At this rank, Saber can create projectiles in for form of blades in mid-air before firing them at an opponent.

This skill was gained by calling upon the power of his divine.

Familiar (Heikegani): C

Allows for the creation and command of crab-like samurai warriors as familiars. They can be created and commanded with thought alone.

Although he can summon numerous warriors, they are notably inferior than what they are capable of if they were summoned as Heroic Spirits of their own merit. If Saber was summoned under the class of Rider instead, his Noble Phantasm would be summoning an army of these warriors and combining them into a single monstrous life-form with its appearance resembling that of a crab.

Noble Phantasms

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi - The Grass Cutting Sword

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~40
    Maximum Number of Targets: 300 People

One of the three Imperial Regalia of Japan and considered to be the Japanese equivalent of Excalibur. This Noble Phantasm is a Divine Construct forged within the body of Yamata-no-Orochi and discovered by the storm god Susano’o within one of the beast’s tails. In folklore, the sword represents the virtue of valour and was lost in the waters of Dan-no-ura alongside Saber. As a result, he can be considered to the the ‘last true owner’ of this sword.

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugu is his weapon of choice and is said to hold divine authority over all winds. Saber can gather the winds around the Kusanagi that his storm has created and by swinging his sword with enough force, he can create an atmospheric rift and send out an unstoppable blade of wind that can cut through anything in its path. This attack of the Kusanagi is capable of carving through skyscrapers like a hot knife through butter and destroying gigantic monsters.

An example of the true power of the blade being used to destroy a single target.

Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi - Waters of Dan-no-ura
    Type: Suicide
    Range: ???
    Maximum Number of Targets: ???

The final Noble Phantasm of Saber and the crystalisation of his own death when his grandmother committed suicide by throwing them both into the seas. It is weaker in pure offensive power but a far more dangerous double-bladed weapon.

Activating this Noble Phantasm requires sealing Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, swallowing the sword in a blue glowing ripple and begin to summon a deluge of saltwater. Alluding to a shared concept of a great flood in many mythologies, its true nature is to reverse The World to a primordial state before civilisation sprung. Anything fully engulfed within the rising tides will lose cohesion and dissipate into nothingness though beings of great power can temporarily resist the effects for a short time until escape, though normal mortal will dissolve nigh instantly. Furthermore due to being based of his own death, effectiveness is increased against rulers, also making it an ‘Anti-King’ Noble Phantasm.

Naturally as the crystalisation of his death, the activation of the Noble Phantasm will snuff out the flames of Saber’s life with him being the first victim, making it a Suicide-Attack Noble Phantasm and unusable in a traditional Holy Grail War. This is a digression but if Saber is killed, the Noble Phantasm will be activated instantly.

Lore

Emperor Antoku was the 81st emperor of Japan, ruling from 1180 through 1185. His death on the Inland Sea in western Japan resulted in the loss of the great sword that was one of the Three Imperial Regalia, the symbols of Imperial authority, supposedly brought to earth when the first Japanese emperor descended from heaven.

Born with the world in his hand, he was named as crown prince at one month old and ascended to the throne at the ripe old age of two when his predecessor was forced to abdicate. He did not know the truth about the world, he did not know the weight of the throne, he was a child and nothing more than that. Because of his youth, real power resided in the hands of the former emperor Shirakawa and Antoku’s grandfather, the renowned warrior Taira Kiyomori.

Not that he knew that, he was a puppet who knew nothing and had no power of his own, no choice in anything. He lived in his perfect bubble.

He was a good boy who did as he was told.

The truth of the matter was far darker than he would ever know. The Taira clan and Minamoto clan were at was with each other, with the latter appointing ‘Go-Toba’ as the emperor. The emperor is Divinity on earth, there can only be one. And so the clans clashed.

It all came to a head when when Minamoto no Yoshinaka entered the capital, and the Taira clan was forced to flee, tearing the child away from everything he knew, not that he had a choice. Blissful ignorance had been replaced with confusion and fear.

The Taira, defeated and forced to flee would face the Minamoto one final time in the famous naval ‘Battle of Dan-no-ura’. The Taira lost everything. Rather than being killed or made prisoner, the he clan matriarch, Taira no Tokiko, threw herself into the sea, dragging the crying poor boy along.

Even his death was not his choice.

--He was only six.

Character

He seems like a normal child for the most part. Boundless energy, loud laughter, need for attention and all that. However when instructed, all that melts away and he becomes the perfect docile little boy for any parent to handle in a way that is decidedly ‘off’.

Upon inspection it becomes apparent he’s a sadly broken figure.

When a child his laugh has a desperation for he knows he cannot scream and enjoying the lies in front of him because the truth of the world is far too terrifying. When he is the obedient emperor, his little hands are balled up in fists, almost expecting betrayal and his tone is far more sombre than it should be. He is and always will be a scared little boy.

Also despite his affinity to water due to being a God of the element, he is quite aquaphobic. Then again, being drowned will do that to you.

Dialogue Examples:

Summoning
    Emperor: “Servant… Saber. What is your command father/mother.”
    Child: “Wahoo! Saber is here. My name’s Antoku, let’s go already!!

Noble Phantasm
    Emperor: “Very well. De-deploying Noble… Noble Phantas-”
    Child: “No! I don’t want to go there again. Don’t make me! PLE-.”

Misc
    Emperor: “It is your birthday… shall we arrange a feast?”
    Child: “It’s your birthday and you didn’t tell me?! Ok, I’ve got a whole day of fun for you whether you like it or not!”

Emperor:” Things I like? Whatever you say is good for me.”
    Child: “Oh! Oh! I like eating, drawing, running, playing, stories, plays, toys- oh did you know that-” (This continues for quite some time)

Emperer/Child: “I don’t like swimming…”

Motivation / Attitude towards the Master:

A master is one to be obeyed, even Emperor’s know this. He will be a good boy will will obey. That said, if allowed, he will slowly unwind and become like a dependant child looking for a warmth he never had as a puppet. He may even call you a mother or father.

In fact, that warmth is all he wants. Although having no interest in the war itself, he desperately needs the love of a family with no maliciousness, no throne, no fear… His wish is to live a normal life and be a normal boy. A real boy, not a puppet. Have friends, go to school and the only thing he should fear to be homework.

Connections with Other Characters:

Minamoto clan servants:
    “They’re all evil. All of them. That means we get to beat them up right?”

Saber understandably hates them quite clearly and target them immediately if they were summoned in a war with him. It appears that Antoku would slip into an uncharacteristic rage at the sight of Yoshitsune in particular.

Water affinity servants:
    “Hello, I am very pleased to meet you. Pardon me but could you take ten feet away from me?”

It appears that the water connection makes him uncomfortable as well

Tamamo-no-Mae:
    “Ta-mama… I don’t know what it is mum/dad but I think I’ve seen her before somewhere.”

Tamama might become a nickname.

Nursery Rhyme/Jack/Hans:
    “Lets play.” “Yeah! Lets go, woo!”

It’s good for children to have friends their own age. However Jack makes him uncomfortable and Hans won’t stop telling sad stories. Nursery Rhyme is his best friend by default.

Creators Notes:

I was trying to save him for an RP or something but figured 'may as well', can always recycle him later.

He was originally a Rider but his NP's were an army summon (god forbid) and a giant crab which wasn't anything special. Even now I had a wild idea of summoning a being of water equipped with the true Kusanagi as the NP but what i came up with was messy to I scrapped it. A better writer could probably do better but I'll save that for another time. Ah well, gonna give it a shot anyways.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 12th, 2018 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Guess who forgot to add Parameters like a fool

Blog Entries
    Antoku: I can't freaking believe we both chose the exact same Servant for this contest. Though I'm still going to post up my take when I get it done, since they're otherwise very different despite sharing a similar conceptual starting ground. For instance, my Antoku is going to be a Foreigner connected to the crab god Basatan, and have a variant of the sunken city R'lyeh as an NP. (Combined with the legend where he was taken to an undersea palace after death)

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Antoku: I can't freaking believe we both chose the exact same Servant for this contest. Though I'm still going to post up my take when I get it done, since they're otherwise very different despite sharing a similar conceptual starting ground. For instance, my Antoku is going to be a Foreigner connected to the crab god Basatan, and have a variant of the sunken city R'lyeh as an NP. (Combined with the legend where he was taken to an undersea palace after death)
    That seems like a much more obvious thing than what I went with for the Foreigner I'm working on. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

(Official art of Rance from the titular series)

True Name: Ajax the Lesser

Alignment
    : Neutral Evil

Alternate Class: Berserker

Armament: A thick bronze spear carved with ornate images depicting man's triumph over the gods.

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Personality
    Crass, boastful and aggressive. Despite calling himself a great hero, Lancer has no qualms raping, killing and plundering with impunity, saying that it's the right of a "great hero" to take whatever they want, whenever and wherever they want. He's a vicious misogynist who believes women only exist to serve and pleasure him.

Lancer hates the gods on principle, resenting the idea that any higher power could restrain his actions, and particularly detests Athena for her role in his demise. If he encounters a fellow Heroic Spirit affiliated with Athena, Lancer will fly into a rage worthy of a Berserker-Class Servant and immediately attack them while spewing curses and harassment. This rage also applies whenever he encounters a Greek hero greater than himself (like Achilles or Ajax the Greater), the inferiority he feels before such shining legends stoking his resentment and fury.

Lancer's wish on the Holy Grail is to be known as the greatest hero in Greece, and to make Athena into his personal concubine.

Dislikes: the word "no", water, women (as people), the gods
    Talent: all the skills necessary for a hero (false)
    Natural Enemy: Cassandra,
    That bitch
    Athena
    , other Greek Heroes

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C-
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Having met his end from a divine curse, Lancer's magical defenses suffer a penalty against spells that are divine in origin.

Personal Skills:

Vigilance- B

Denotes a heightened ability to sense danger. Differing from the Instinct Skill, it works through subconscious analysis of one's environment rather than an inherent "sixth sense". By attuning himself to his surroundings, Lancer can negate most visual and auditory obstructions.

At the funeral games of Patroclus, Lancer was described by the sophist Philostratus as exhibiting an unwavering sense of alertness.

Enmity Of The Goddess- B

A Skill for those were hated and cursed by the divine. Enmity is from the goddess of wisdom Athena, who cursed Lancer after he raped the Trojan priestess Cassandra in one of her temples. Increases damage from Lancer's attacks against people, objects and structures affiliated with Athena. As a side-effect, this Skill ranks down his Luck parameter in the presence of those selfsame divinities.

Battle Continuation- C

The ability to continue combat while injured. At this rank, Lancer can keep fighting through any wound short of a decisive killing blow, but will still perish in the end from amassed battle damage. This Skill represents Lancer's indomitable will to survive, stubbornly clinging to life even when his demise was decreed by the gods. Philostratus described Lancer's final moments as such- "The rocks rising out of the water and the boiling sea about them, and on the rocks a hero glaring fiercely and with a certain proud defiance toward the sea."

Noble Phantasms
    Viasmós Kassándras
    Spear That Desecrates Divinity

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Divine

A Noble Phantasm embodying the most despicable deed in Lancer's legend. During the sacking of Troy Lancer came across the beautiful prophetess Cassandra, weeping with grief at the loss of her family and desperately clinging to a statue of Athena for protection. Heedless of the fair maiden's cries, Lancer tore Cassandra away from the statue and raped her on the spot.

This vile act earned Lancer the eternal hatred of Athena, eventually bringing about his own death.

The legend of him raping Cassandra despite her having the protection of a goddess manifests in a sacrilegious aura coating Lancer's spear, allowing it to pierce through and nullify any form of divine protection. This includes everything from god-forged armors to conceptual defenses like Achilles' Andreias Amarantos, insofar as their power derives from a deity of some sort. Of course, against non-divine armors and defensive abilities it will be treated as merely an ordinary (albeit sharp and durable) spear. Viasmós Kassándras is also unable to negate divine protections at the level of a Noble Phantasm ranked A or higher.

Poseidóna Kataklysmós
    The Hubristic Hero's End

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Unit (Self)

In revenge for him raping the seer Cassandra, Athena sent a mighty storm upon Lancer's fleet as he was sailing home from Troy. His ship sank but Lancer and several of his men manage to save themselves with the help of Poseidon, leaping overboard and clinging to a nearby rock for safety from the lashing waves. He would've survived in spite of Athena, had Lancer not audaciously boasted that none of the Olympian gods could kill him. Offended by his presumption, Poseidon split the rock Lancer was resting on with his trident, upon which the impetuous hero fell to his death in the sea.

Recreating this episode, Lancer plunges his spear into the earth and recites the boast that brought upon him the wrath of the Olympians. Upon doing so, a swirling torrent of seawater erupts from the ground where his spear was struck and engulfs the opponent, dragging them to a watery grave.

Since it recreates his own death, Lancer must undergo a Luck check every time he invokes this Noble Phantasm. If it fails, he'll be swept away and drowned along with the enemy. Due to the great danger to himself, Lancer would only use this Noble Phantasm as a last resort in a losing battle or to protect someone he values more than his own life. Given his egotistic personality, the possibility of the latter happening is practically zero.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hit a bit of writer's block on my Foreigner Antoku sheet, so I decided to cobble together another sheet to post here until that one is finished. This guy is basically the biggest asshole "hero" of Greek Myth (even worse than Jason probably). I may've exaggerated his worst traits a tad but he's a freaking rapist. Aside from a very particular kind of eroge, it's pretty much impossible to play that sort of character sympathetically for a modern audience.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not a shinjiface 0/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.