Page 760 of 858 FirstFirst ... 260660710750755758759760761762765770810 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Ooh, yeah, Celty's a beaut

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FC: NSFW

Eve
    Class:
    Beast
    Identity: Eve
    Source: Biblical texts
    Origin: Garden of Eden
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 163 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Theme: Desolation (FMA:B) by Senju Akira

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: D
    Luck: E
    Mana: EX
    NP:

Skills
    Class skills

Authority of the Beast: A+

An “Anti-Humanity” skill.
    Bearing the Original Sin that forces humanity to suffer, her existence alone condemns mankind.

Independent Manifestation: A
    Permits unsupported manifestation into reality without an energy cost or summoning by a Master. Because one is a confirmed existence, resistance against time manipulation and the imposition of death is provided.
    The Bible never bothered to cite Eve’s death. Though it was assumed that she eventually passed away at about the same time as Adam, her condition as the Original Sin made her a being that wasn’t immortal, but simply wouldn’t cease to exist.

Personal skills

Primordial Human: A
    The unique trait of a body created directly by the hand of God. Just by existing, the surroundings are changed into Eden, overwriting the World’s texture to that of Paradise. The blessing of the land is automatically granted as long as the body is in contact with it, providing an infinite supply of magical energy. Furthermore, because injuries and wounds don’t exist in Eden, all damage is automatically healed while the blessing of the land is active.
    However, such an ability shouldn’t belong to an exiled human, and can only appear again i.

Yetzer Hara: EX
    The evil inclination that every human possesses since birth. During their life, it’s their own decision whether they cross over the line and gratify their inner evil. Even if everything is determined by God, people are only 100% free to decide their own alignment.
    However, even if one decides to walk the path of righteousness, even if they devote their entire life to good, there has been at least one time during their lifetime that they did something ‘evil’.
    An extreme skill that rivals Authorities, exceptionally possessed by the one human which caused the apparition of evil in the heart of man. Forcibly takes out the latent evil of humans and augments it extremely through the essence of the Original Sin, to the point of corrupting the core of their very own existence. Works excellently well against Servants with Good and Neutral alignment.

Nega-Exile: A
    The stigma of the woman that condemned humanity to live outside the Eden. A sort of internal coding that severs contact between God and human.
    Nullifies Divinity, cancels blessings, and forbids usage of Divine Constructs for Heroic Spirits of human ascendance.

Noble Phantasm

Beirurim Šekīnah
    Incinerating evil and isolating good, that is salvation

Type: Anti-Humanity
    Range: 10~999
    Maximum number of targets: 7 billion of people

Before the fruit was eaten, good and evil existed as separated concepts. Disobeying God and eating from the forbidden tree mixed them together, giving way to a need of purging the good within men to obtain the faint holiness residing in them. When good and evil are isolated, the latter will perish, for it’s unable to exist independently anymore. This concept is known as Beirurim in the Kabbalah.

Šekīnah is another Kabbalistic concept referring to the presence of God on Earth, a phenomenon that will be naturally drawn back to the World through Beirurim. Šekīnah is also considered a holy fire that manifests to those worthy of it and consumes any other fire.

If all the evil of mankind could be instantly burned away, only good would exist. But evil is actually an indispensable quality of man. If there was only good in mankind, their existence in this world wouldn’t have any meaning, and they would return to their original place at the side of God. In other words, as long as evil resides in humanity, bringing Šekīnah to it would only mean repeating the work of the "I", the Incineration of Mankind.

Character
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata)
    Third person pronoun: 彼 (kare) / 彼女 (kanojo)

Personality

Overwhelmingly negative and pessimistic, a woman scarred by millennia of pain. As the Beast of Regret, she can only blame herself for all the pain of humanity, a guilt so heavy that fills her head with suicidal thoughts. Yet she can’t kill herself no matter how hard she tries, so her wish to die is useless. Over time, she has resigned herself to have a never-ending life that hurts others, but she still wishes to help others.

Fitting for the one with the sin of Regret, her love towards humanity is the one of a mother that, in order to relieve her children of their pain, has to kill them with her own hands. This isn’t a twisted love that can only be expressed through murder, but a conclusion obtained after years of looking in vain for an alternative solution that only leads to despair. Her method of killing is the New Incineration of Mankind, exterminating the Human Order by burning away all evil while it’s still an essential factor of humanity rather than conceiving a plan to extirpate it. It’s the fastest solution, but also the most painful for her. A mother that doesn’t suffer when her children die doesn’t exist.

Treatment with the Master

Another one of her children. Another one of the billions of tormented souls condemned to reside in the valley of tears. Another one whose agony must be ended.

Dialogue examples

“Child of mine, I’m the root of your sins, the origin of the evil within you. Are your sins as small as a speck of dust, or as large as a mountain that reaches the clouds? It matters not. There is evil within you, and therefore, you cannot kill me…”

“I know it! The fault is entirely mine! It’s only because of me that all of you reside in a world of eternal suffering and pain! But how can I help?! JUST EXISTING HURTS YOU!!!”

“All humans must die… If I can’t disappear from this world, then I’ll isolate them from it.
    I was abandoned by God… That’s why I won’t die.
    But if my children can reach His abode through death… If they can find the solace that I lost long ago… Then it’s fine for me to stain my hands with their blood…”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The first woman, created by God from one rib of the first man, Adam. Being correct, she’s not the actual first, that title belongs righteously to the succubus known as Lilith, but her downfall into a demon deprived her of such status. It could be more correct to call Eve “the first human woman”.

Contrary to what texts say, Adam and Eve didn’t live in the Garden of Eden, but rather constantly rewrote the texture of the World surrounding them into Eden. That is, until they found God’s sacred tree. That was the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. They had been told not to eat the fruit from it, but a snake tempted Eve to disobey and eat the forbidden fruit. Eve not only ate, but also offered Adam to do the same as her. By doing so, they acquired a characteristic that no other creature possessed: “intellect”, and became like their Father in knowledge.

As soon as this crime (sin) was noticed by God, He deprived Adam and Eve of their favor. They lost the ability to turn the World into Eden, and with it, their incapacity to be wounded. They felt hunger and fatigue, their bodies begged them to eat and sleep, and they had to work to get food, make clothes, or build a shelter. Moreover, Eve felt excruciating pain whenever she gave birth. This was the creation of the Original Sin.

The Original Sin is believed to be the action that led to the exile of humanity, but that is not true. In truth, the Original Sin is the woman called Eve herself. A curse of such a scale, on the level of affecting all mankind from all the times, required a stable vessel to persist even after the Age of Gods came to an end. Adam died over time, but Eve, even though she was mortal, would never die as long as humans exist.

Sin

Regret

It was forbidden. The fruit of that tree could not be picked under any circumstance.
    But it was just one fruit. If He was all-forgiving, He should understand.

Even so……… Why did it end like this? They were exiled, abandoned by Him. They no longer counted with His favor, and pain accumulated in their bodies as the days passed.
    A slight ray of hope, however, shone in the middle of the darkness.
    This sin was only something they had done, therefore it shouldn’t affect their descendants. When the couple died, this curse would be over.

Those were the thoughts of that woman, yet they were wrong. Her children, the children of her children, and all their generations lived with the same curse as them, and died by the pain that curse caused. Eventually, even the man she loved succumbed to it, and left this world.

“It’s my fault… I alone hold the responsibility for this anguish…… That’s why I must be the one to put an end to it…”

The woman didn’t realize, though, that she couldn’t do such a thing. If she was the source of evil, what could she do? Her only option was death, but how could mankind’s evil perish if mankind existed? It was a paradox, a contradiction that made her completely unable to die. Thus, a new plan had to be devised. If she could not remove evil from mankind, she only had to make it disappear. Doing so could only result in billions of deaths, for the lives of humans are linked to evil, but that would also mean that they would finally be released from this prison in which God had abandoned them.

Related characters

Goetia
    The Incineration of Mankind was a good plan to begin with, even if his motivation to perform it were different from Eve’s.

Tiamat
    There is a feeling of sympathy between both Beasts. Even if the end result is different, they are Evils of Mankind with a similar original role.

Angra Mainyu
    How saddening… Such a simple human was transformed into a demon without any proper reason, and was burdened with the same sin as her.

Avicebron
    That golem…… Aah……… So this was how Eden felt……… I had forgotten it…….……

Frankenstein
    That girl… She may be physically different, but those feelings… Yes, in the past they were the same as hers.

Not as well executed as I wanted it to be TBH, but here she is.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ayy, you finally finished it.

I like it. <3
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks! I'm not sure if repeating the Incineration to Mankind is really good, but it's really hard to think of something she could really do to pose a final boss-level threat like the other Beasts without making it way too similar to what we already have in canon.

I don't know what would you think, but I personally believe that if Eve was officially a Beast, she would be part of a set (like Kiara and Kama) with Lilith: on one hand, the selfless Eve that wants to save others; and on the other, the egocentric Lilith that just wants to redeem herself.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't know what would you think, but I personally believe that if Eve was officially a Beast, she would be part of a set (like Kiara and Kama) with Lilith: on one hand, the selfless Eve that wants to save others; and on the other, the egocentric Lilith that just wants to redeem herself.
    Sounds vaguely similar to "The Three Faces of Eve" thing.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a pretty interesting Eve sheet. Her personality and Skills are very well written and fleshed out, but I can't help but feel her NP is a little on the dull side. I mean, the concept/flavor-text is fine, but it could've been portrayed in a way that's more visually interesting. "Holy flames that purge evil" is like the most generic possible interpretation of that concept, no offense.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, her NP was rushed and I didn't bother thinking of a really creative interpretation, so I just used the mentions I found of Šekīnah referring to a holy fire

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Given that Dagon is considered the origin of the Demon God Zagan, I wonder if you could have expanded a bit more on that with Goliath's sword, though that would surely be overdoing it since there's already a connection with one of the Demon God Pillars. Also, I'm not really sure if it's necessary to make a specific version of Charisma
    I guess Dagon -> Zagan might be the explanation of what eventually happened to Dagon. And yeah, I agree about the special version of Charisma, since Demon of Lust essentially fulfills the same role.

And on the subject of Eve, that sheet is very good.
    The only (very minor) issues I have with it are the odd name of Nega-Exile (since the effect implies that it would affect the bond people have with the divine, which would be the opposite of exile - then again, there's really no word for it, and the concept is fitting) and the self-admittedly lackluster-ish NP. From the lore bits related to the NP I would've imagined that as good and evil are united, she could "flip" someone's alignment, though that might be sorta weak as an effect (not to mention unfitting for her character).
    I guess an alternative for the NP's workings might be something vague related to Eve's bloodline or another network-kinda thing (maybe the representation of the Sephirot/Qlippoth?), creating some kind of spreading effect rather than something targeting all of humanity at once. Like her act of eating the forbidden fruit constituting the first 'human sin', and the NP's effect would be to call punishment on herself, which then spreads along her bloodline to encompass all of humanity, with younger (chronologically speaking) targets taking longer to suffer the effects or something. Would probably need more work even if the idea was palatable.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I guess an alternative for the NP's workings might be something vague related to Eve's bloodline or another network-kinda thing (maybe the representation of the Sephirot/Qlippoth?), creating some kind of spreading effect rather than something targeting all of humanity at once. Like her act of eating the forbidden fruit constituting the first 'human sin', and the NP's effect would be to call punishment on herself, which then spreads along her bloodline to encompass all of humanity, with younger (chronologically speaking) targets taking longer to suffer the effects or something. Would probably need more work even if the idea was palatable.
    This is actually awesome as a concept and fits her better than just repeating what Goetia did. I'll get to work as soon as possible

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Ebla Awad
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Africa (10th century BCE)
    Armament: Sword, shield

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster - Rank C+: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Though there is no question that Saber’s reign was one that empowered women and persecuted men, later generations have added to her legend in order to further demonize her in the eyes of history.

Matriarch’s Charisma - Rank A: The Charisma of one who defines themselves as a leader of women. This Skill functions as Charisma, but due to the owner’s insistence, the benefits are only granted to female allies. If the rank is high enough, allies deal an additional amount of damage to male enemies.
    Seeing herself as the queen of women rather than her people as a whole, Saber adamantly refuses to allow her abilities to benefit men.

Persecution of Men - Rank A+: One’s status as someone who oppressed males during their reign, manifested as a Skill. Persecution of Men is a curselike Skill that only functions on male targets. It allows the user to produce a variety of debilitating effects, such as a rank-down on all parameters, continuous damage or the target’s Skills being sealed.
    In Saber’s case, she can be said to be a true misandrist, her actions against men seeming to stem from outright hatred. However, her focus on men as a threat can leave her blind to female enemies.

Noble Phantasms
    Gelding the Horn
    Gooyali Geeska Afrika

Anti-Unit, Rank D++
    A sword technique born of Saber’s acts and reputation in life. As it is a barbaric attack striking at the very core of masculinity, Gooyaliu Geeska Afrika’s true worth is only shown against male targets. Against female targets, Saber’s sword will only function as the equivalent of a low-level offensive Noble Phantasm.
    When used on its intended targets, Gooyali Geeska Afrika mercilessly strikes at the ultimate weak point of a male body. Aside from inflicting massive damage, Saber’s attack also permanently weakens her target, reducing their physical parameters by two ranks. A successful Luck save renders this weakening merely temporary and reduces the rank-down to a single rank.

Description
    Dislikes: Men, gender roles
    Talents: Brutality against men, survival
    Natural Enemy: Her daughter

Saber’s true identity is Ebla Awad. She is also known as Arawelo, the Enemy of Men.

Arawelo is a stern woman and enforces her will ruthlessly. Though her will is largely her own, the acts that she undertook as a final resort are now ones that she has embraced fully. Proudly bearing the mantle of a leader of women, Arawelo’s mentality has been further mixed with her spirit’s resonance with the ideas of the era she has been summoned to. As such, she views women as innately superior to men and is generally disdainful of males.
    Though she is not particularly dishonorable in her ways, Arawelo acts with unmatched brutality against men. She believes strongly in leading by example, and making examples of others. Even if she does not truly enjoy the suffering of men, she cannot help but find satisfaction in breaking another’s power in such a way as to cow all those that witness the results of Arawelo’s actions.
    As can be expected, there can be no allies among ‘men’ to Arawelo, even among Heroic Spirits. Even should they not pose a threat to her, she is leery of them, and seeks to figuratively and literally neuter their power to act against her. When among females, however, Arawelo acts entirely differently. Seeming a civil and enlightened ruler, she delights in time spent among women, especially fellow ruling queens. She is especially fond of her old friend, the Queen of Sheba, with whom she exchanged many gifts, though the two never met face to face.
    Arawelo will absolutely refuse to serve under a male Master. Command Spells can only delay the inevitable, and she will ultimately seek to kill any male that professes the right to rule over her. With a female Master, Arawelo will act as a loyal Servant, trusting them regardless of their morality. She is protective of someone she acknowledges as a Master, to the point of being intrusive. Unfortunately, she fully applies her ethos regarding men even to her Master’s possible social circles.
    Arawelo laments the development of her former nation’s social structure. Though she recognizes the results of her handiwork in the current state of affairs, her wish is simply to have the status quo that she established retroactively continue throughout the ages. She does not wish to lead a nation again herself, but rather wishes to empower modern women so that they might do so themselves.

Lore
    Arawelo, referred to in her time as Ebla Awad, is an ancient queen of Somalia. Her reign coincided with the golden age of Israel and the rule of the Queen of Solomon, as well as the waning years of the Age of Gods.
    She was the first born of three daughters and natural heir to the dynasty. Before she became queen, during the Buraan droughts, she and a team of women fetched water and hunted to prevent her town from migrating and to relieve starvation. At the beginning of her reign, Arawelo’s husband objected to her self-ascribed role as the breadwinner to all of society, as he thought women should be restrict themselves to merely domestic duties about the house and leave everything else to men. Her husband died shortly afterward, as her nation became embroiled in a violent civil war. During this difficult time, Araweelo showed great bravery and toughness when the women were attacked by bandits, defending the womenfolk of her realm. However, the men of her realm did not take her role well. Faced with strife from men both under her rule and outside of it, Arawelo took to drastic action. Arawelo demanded that all women across the land abandon their womanly role in society, and started hanging men by their testicles.
    Her efforts were successful, and most men were cowed. She then began a campaign against the marauders plaguing her nation, publicly castrating any male prisoners she took. Arawelo’s acts became well-known throughout Africa, and the Queen of Sheba was said to send gifts to her in the form of gold coins as a congratulatory gesture, and the two struck up a connection, though they never met in person. As her reign carried on, the menfolk of her realm tried once again to rise against Arawelo’s rule, egged on by the wise men they followed. It is said that Arawelo’s response was a campaign of terror, where she encouraged the women to forcefully castrate or kill any man that dared stand up to them and her rule.
    The legend continues to state that only a single man in Arawelo’s community managed to escape the grisly fate that befell the others. Coincidentally, this man fell in love with Arawelo’s sole daughter, sired before her husband’s death. Arawelo spoke out against their union, but could not bear to slay the love of her daughter’s life. Eventually, the two had a child: a boy. Seeing the infant as a threat, Arawelo moved to kill him, but was stopped by her daughter. ‘Let him live until he takes his first steps. Let him grow so that I might hear his first words.’ So and so on the excuses went, and the boy eventually reached adulthood. Unbeknownst to Arawelo, the living menfolk of her nation had seen an opportunity in the queen’s grandson. Spurred on by their words, Arawelo was stabbed to death by her grandson.
    She was buried somewhere in Sanaag region of Somalia, and to this day there are many stories of men from that region throwing rocks at her supposed grave and women laying flowers on her grave.

Notes
    I had to make the timescale of her reign (as uncertain as it is) coincide with the Queen of Sheba in order to forge a little link to something beyond her reign. I also took some liberties with her backstory, and combined elements of the differing stories for something that might resemble her original story before several thousand years of rumor, propaganda and demonization kicked in. Also cut down on the castrate-y bits, as there were a lot of those.
    The point, I suppose was to try and make her a little less evil/androcidal than she is said to be, as at least some of that is likely to be embellishment.

NP turned out a little lame, though there isn't much detail to the combative side of her legend.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quite the interesting sheet, and yeah the NP is super specialized, but it's fine for what we know in any case. What really struck me is that she would HATE Artoria for being a woman yet masquerading as a man and ruling over men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    One more harebrained idea from me: Pseudo-Servant L.L. Zamenhof (creator of the international language Esperanto) in the body of Satsuki Kurogiri (speaker of the Unified Language).

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That would be quite fun. Who would be in control, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Your choice really, so depending on who's in the pilot seat, you could get a lot of interesting interactions.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, what possible Servants could you fuse with the following characters (or any gimmick to turn them into Pseudo-Servants like Shiki)?

• Meruka Kuramitsu
    • Mana Ryougi
    • Hisui and Kohaku
    • Souichirou Kuzuki
    • Issei Ryuudou
    • Kouma Kishima
    • Alice Kuonji
    • Soujuurou Shizuki
    • Ayako Mitsuzuri
    • Caren Hortensia

EDIT TWO:

Just thought of another half-formed idea just seconds after the last edit: Alice Kuonji and Mother Goose.
    Last edited by Dragolord09; May 11th, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Assassin
    True Name: Sanosuke Harada
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Japan (19th century)
    Armament: Spear

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D+
    AGI: B
    MANA: E
    LUCK: C
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank -: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    As he comes from an era with little in terms of Mystery, Lancer lacks the ability to resist magic altogether.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation - Rank C++: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.
    Lancer can ignore the effects of lethal wounds by sheer persistence, though he cannot fight on endlessly. However, if his death is not witnessed by an enemy, there is a small chance that he will recover, no matter how grievous his wounds.

Knowledge and Respect of Harmony (False) - Rank E: A special ability that prevents the reduction of accuracy regardless of how many times the same technique has been used on the same foe. In other words, the ability to “render one’s attacks unreadable to the enemy”. However, in this case the special ability is granted only through the perceptions of others rather than any skill on the part of the user.
    Though his attacks are not impossible to see through, Lancer’s strikes have a moderate chance of being ‘unreadable’. Though Lancer was never particularly diligent in his dedication to martial arts, his unorthodox fighting style when considering the era he lived in has afforded him this Skill.

Noble Phantasms

Demonstration of Seppuku
    Maru ni Ichimonji

Anti-Unit, Rank D
    A charging spear technique unbefitting of a Samurai and falling short of the Hozoin-ryu style that Lancer practiced. It is born of the frustration and humiliation of his youth, when his first lord mocked him for his low birth, claiming Lancer didn’t even know how to commit seppuku. He proved this incorrect by committing it, but managed to survive. Laughing about the experience later, Lancer even took the symbol of a circle crossed with a horizontal line as his personal emblem. Following on this, Lancer jokingly devised a spear technique capable of demonstrating his experience of seppuku for all that might doubt him. Though it is technically a great dishonor to sully the ritual by using its principles in battle, Lancer believes that its usage grants his enemies an honorable death, and as such believes the usage of Maru ni Ichimonji to be ‘alright’.
    Executing Maru ni Ichimonji occurs as Lancer speeds past his opponent. As he is passing, Lancer deftly cuts open his enemy’s abdomen, then circles around and stabs through his target’s neck from behind. With the wide cutting edge of his spear, even full decapitation can be achieved.
    However, due to the showoff-ish nature of the technique, it does not carry an instant death effect despite its lethality.

Flag of Sincerity
    Makoto no Hata

Anti-Army, Rank C
    It is the Shinsengumi troops' flag with the Japanese kanji "sincerity" inscribed on it. Once this flag is raised, the Shinsengumi troops are summoned within a certain range of the flag. Each of the squad members is an independent Servant that do not have Noble Phantasms, and their combat capability is far from their best. Each of the squad members has an E- Rank "Independent Action" Skill, the absence of a Master limiting their activity to a short period of time.
    It is similar to the King of Conquerors's Ionioi Hetairoi Noble Phantasm. However, the number of deployed squad members is rather small in scale and the rank as a Noble Phantasm is comparatively low.
    In Lancer’s case, only a small portion of the Shinsengumi is likely to appear. As he abandoned the organization in disgust during its later years, he has a poor relationship with many of Shinsengumi’s leaders. For example, Kondou Isami would appear as an untrustworthy Shinsengumi, whereas Hijikata Toshizo would appear as a paragon of the group. At least Okita Souji and Nagakura Shinpachi would appear as trusted commanders, as Lancer had a good relationship with both of them.

Description
    Likes: Battle, situations that can clearly be seen in “black and white”
    Dislikes: Endangering those under you, critique
    Talents: Hot-bloodedness, charming women
    Natural Enemy: Kondou Isami

Lancer’s true identity is Sanosuke Harada, Captain of the Shinsengumi’s 10th Unit.

“Hot-blooded” is an apt description of Harada. He is rash and impetuous in his actions and decisions, and is prone to acting like a delinquent. He has a sense of justice and discipline to him, strengthened by his serving under Hijikata Toshizou, though his way of seeing things can be childish and simplistic.
    Harada had a not-undeserved reputation as a playboy during his time in the Shinsengumi, at least until he found a wife. He still appreciates beautiful women, but does not make any deeper moves towards them out of faith to his family. Harada has a fierce pride in regard to his deeds and abilities, and takes poorly to critique, becoming sullen and unresponsive when chided by someone he respects.
    Though he loves justice, Harada’s simplistic worldview lends itself poorly to the analysis of the moral characters of Servants. He mostly prefers ‘clear-cut’ Heroic Spirits, those who can be easily categorized into ‘good’ and ‘evil’. The first category is one that he respects, yet he still appreciates the denizens of the latter category. After all, if there was no ‘evil’, ‘good’ could not exist either. He idolizes masters of a single weapon, and is particularly fond of famous spear wielders.
    He views his Master as a subordinate or a comrade in arms, depending on the Master’s own disposition. Harada prioritizes his Master’s safety, just as he did in life for his subordinates, and is wary of outsiders coming into contact with them. He does, however, understand when his efforts go too far and will stand down when ordered to.
    Though he wishes for the prosperity of the Shinsengumi and the cause they championed, Harada believes that the Shinsengumi’s leader, Kondou Isami is the one to blame. Therefore, it is his wish to the Holy Grail for Kondou’s role to be replaced with Hijikata Toshizou’s. With this, he believes that the cause of the Shinsengumi would have been successful.

Lore
    Harada was born to a family of chūgen, or low-ranking quasi-samurai, who served the retainers of the Iyo-Matsuyama Domain (now the city of Matsuyama). He trained in the spear technique of the Hōzōin-ryū style, and usually used that weapon in battle instead of a sword. During his time in Matsuyama, he was once ridiculed by a Matsuyama retainer as being a peon who was unfamiliar with how to properly commit seppuku. Harada, wishing to prove the man wrong, immediately drew his sword and attempted to commit seppuku; however, the wound was shallow, and he survived. Harada later boasted of his scar to his fellow Shinsengumi men, and the incident of his near-disembowelment is said to be the origin of the family crest he chose, which depicted a horizontal line within a circle. Later leaving the Matsuyama domain's service, he went to Edo, and trained at Kondō Isami's Shieikan dōjō.
    n 1863, Harada, together with Kondō and others associated with the Shieikan, joined Kiyokawa Hachirō's Rōshigumi and departed for Kyoto. Shortly after reaching Kyoto, the Rōshigumi was disbanded and most of its members returned to Edo. Harada, Kondō, Serizawa Kamo and several others remained behind and formed the core of the group known as Mibu Rōshigumi, which later became the Shinsengumi.
    Later, Harada became the Captain of the Shinsengumi tenth Unit. He was trained briefly under a dojo run by Tani Sanjūrō, whom he introduced into the Shinsengumi. In 1865, Tani became the seventh Unit Captain. In Kyoto, Harada married a local woman named Sugawara Masa, and briefly had a private family residence near the Shinsengumi headquarters at Nishi-Honganji. The couple had a son, whom Harada named Shigeru, taking the second character from the shōgun Iemochi’s name. Harada was very trusted by vice-commander Hijikata. He was involved in many of the crucial missions the group faced and was very likely involved in the Serizawa Kamo (original commander of the Shinsengumi) assassination. He was involved in the Uchiyama Hikojirō's assassination, the Ikedaya incident, and the Sanjo Seisatsu incident.
    Harada became a hatamoto, together with the rest of Shinsengumi, in June 1867. At one time he was accused (by former Shinsengumi member Itō Kashitarō) as one of the assassins of the Sakamoto Ryōma and Nakaoka Shintarō who were murdered in December 10, 1867. The truth behind the incident remains unclear, but according to the confession of the Tokugawa retainer Imai Nobuo later in 1870, the assassins were men of the Mimawarigumi (another Tokugawa-affiliated unit) under the hatamoto Sasaki Tadasaburō. Later in December 13, 1867, he, Nagakura Shinpachi and several Shinsengumi members were involved in the ambush of Itō Kashitarō's Goryō Eji Kōdai-ji faction during the Aburanokōji incident.
    In January 1868, Harada, together with the rest of the Shinsengumi, fought at the Battle of Toba–Fushimi against the Imperial forces. He and his family subsequently left the Kyoto region for Edo. In March, He joined the Kōyō Chinbutai (the renamed Shinsengumi) advance on Kai Province, and fought at the Battle of Kōshū-Katsunuma, however, the unit was defeated and forced to retreat back to Edo. In the wake of this defeat, Harada and Nagakura Shinpachi left the Kōyō Chinbutai after disagreements with Kondō and Hijikata. According to Nagakura's version of events, Kondō wanted the surviving men to become his retainers; Nagakura, Harada, and a few others staunchly refused. Nagakura and Harada, taking with them some other Shinsengumi members, joined with a group of former Tokugawa retainers to form a new unit, the Seiheitai. Seiheitai left Edo shortly after Edo Castle's surrender, and headed north, hoping to take part in the fighting that was moving northward, toward Aizu.
    After Seiheitai's departure from Edo, Harada, wishing to be with his wife and child, returned to the city. However, he was unable to leave the city, and so he joined the Shōgitai, which also sided with the Tokugawa regime. Harada fought at the Battle of Ueno, where he was severely wounded by enemy gunfire. Two days later in July 6, 1868, he died of his wounds, while at the residence of the hatamoto, Jinbo Yamashiro-no-kami.
    There is a rumor that Harada did not die in 1868, but he survived and travelled to China and became a leader for a group of horse-riding bandits. There were reports that an old Japanese man came to the aid of the Imperial Japanese Army in the First Sino-Japanese War, and claimed to be Harada Sanosuke. This was reported in a newspaper in 1965, but remains unsubstantiated.

Notes
    Finally got this one done, thanks for the suggestion by whoever it was that suggested it.
    Next up some more obscure African figures.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 12th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Omphale
    Class: Faker
    Identity: Omphale
    Source: Greek mythology
    Origin: Greece
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Theme: Harime Nui’s theme (KILL LA KILL) by Sawano Hiroyuki

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class skills

Saint Graph Forgery: D

The skill characteristic of the Faker class, unique in this case due to a background in which she never acted as a stunt double of another person. Though she did claim all of Heracles’ possessions for herself and used them as she pleased, she never supplanted him. Even so, she has managed to open her way into this class somehow.
    Allows to acquire particular traits of the hero that is being impersonated, even some skills. The larger the rank, the better the impersonation. Because of her being a special case that shouldn’t be summoned in this class, the rank becomes very low.

Personal skills

Battle Continuation: C
    Makes it possible to fight even with the most severe injuries, as long as they’re not fatal.
    A skill borrowed through Saint Graph Forgery, but that has been severely ranked down due to Omphale not sharing with Heracles his experience in combat. In Heracles’ case, it was an ability to survive, but here it’s the result of never giving up. Obstinate till the end, she just won’t let go of her man’s possessions.

Queen’s Discipline: B+
    A narrower version of Charisma that works particularly well with men. By ruling males with an iron fist while somehow being charming, it’s possible to rise their motivation severely. The subjects are forced to do whichever work their queen orders them in her behalf, allowing her not to waste energy uselessly.

Noble Phantasm

Travestí Kyriarchía
    The queen’s game of role reversal

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Morality
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Travestí Kyriarchía. A Noble Phantasm born from Omphale’s kink of humiliating strong men. It takes the domination of Heracles as a basis, and binds males in a fashion similar to a Command Spell, although more embarrassing.

Because it’s the crystallization of a fetish, its activation will immediately give shape to Omphale’s whims. It usually manifests as long pieces of cloth coming out from her body that are shot forwards in order to bind the target. Once the prey has been caught, the cloth will wrap around their body and change form until it becomes a cute dress. Though breaking out should be an easy task for Heroic Spirits, because Omphale was able to subdue one of the most powerful heroes ever, it is harder for the strongest men to break free from her attack, a spectacle that she finds as amusing as pathetic.

Once the dress has been formed, a resistance check must be bypassed each turn. Failing just once will result in succumbing to Omphale’s charms and becoming her slave. Their possessions and Noble Phantasms will be trespassed to her and severely degraded, and they will be unable to attack her. The effects will dissipate if she cancels them or if she dies.

Neméos Léon
    Pelt of the Divine Beast

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0

Neméos León. The pelt of the Nemean Lion, turned into a long cloth. It retains the properties of the beast it originally belonged, a creature that rejects humanity, therefore protecting from any damage coming from anything of human origin. It’s the only thing remotely similar to armor that Omphale wears, and although it does a great job at protecting her most vulnerable parts, she lacks the ability to make it automatically move to defend other spots.

When “The queen’s game of role reversal” is successfully activated, this Noble Phantasm is sealed.

Nine Loves
    Sniping one hundred hearts

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1

Nine Loves. The ultimate strike of humiliation towards Heracles by shamelessly stealing his trademark technique. By using the labrys of Hippolyta given to her, she performs a powerful rush that adds up to one hundred strikes in one breath… That’s how it’s supposed to be, but no matter how you look at it, she’s just randomly swinging that axe, isn’t she?

Character
    First person pronoun: あたし (atashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata)
    Third person pronoun: この子 (kono ko)

Personality

Omphale considers she is at the center of the world, and therefore prioritizes her own whims over the thoughts of anyone else. Sitting on her throne, she only admires her own beauty while looking at others from over her shoulder with a smug face and demanding to receive everything she wants just because she’s pretty.

Her most characteristic trait, however, is not her narcissism, but her unique cross-dressing fetish. She likes seeing men wearing girls clothes, but only selects those within her personal preferences. That is, she only chooses huge men with bulky bodies to wear dresses of any kind. The worse they look cross-dressed, the better for her. For this reason, she can often be seen reading fashion magazines or searching the internet for pictures of frilly dresses.

Treatment with the Master

Master is a master only in name. They must work as her slave and attend all her needs no matter what, from being a footstool to finding suitable company for her bedchamber. In the case of being on her strike zone, she will immediately make him wear a skimpy and cute dress in exchange for access to her privacy.

Dialogue examples

“Ufufu~. Look at how repulsive you are. You’re as pathetic as a worm squirming on the ground. But don’t worry, I’ll fix that ugliness of you. It won’t be a total change, but you can at least look more amusing for me.”

The brawnier, hairier, and bigger men are, the more I want to put them under my rule. They look so bulky and strong, but their hearts are so weak… They always fall like insects when I tamper with them a little.”

“That’s it, that’s it. You’re such a cute girl with that dress. You’re so obedient you will even fall for me if I tell you to do so, right? Ehehehe~.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The widowed queen of Lydia that appears in many comedies and satires of ancient Greece. She becomes the temporary owner of the hero Heracles after he accidentally killed Iphitus and was commanded by the Delphic Oracle to serve as her slave for one year. During that time, Omphale took Heracles’ possessions and made him dress and work like a woman while she wore the skin of the Nemean Lion. It is said that she had a son with Heracles, but it isn’t completely confirmed.

Armament

Hyppolita’s labrys

A double-headed axe that originally belonged to the queen of the Amazons. Though all of Heracles’ possessions were given to Omphale, this one was considered a gift from him, so she cherishes it.

Related characters

Heracles
    Oh my, look at how big and strong you’re. I’m lucky to have prepared this XXXXXXXL-sized frilly dress… Hey, why are you running away?!

Bedivere
    Oh, your face is cute, but you have some muscle. I think I have the perfect dress for you.

Astolfo
    No, no, and absolutely no! You’re so cute and effeminate it’s not fun!

Muscled men
    My my, all these muscles would look perfect on a dress!

Freddie
    Hey! You aren’t supposed to enjoy it!

Medb
    It is strictly forbidden that they meet each other or everything will become a reverse harem.

This was rotting in my quiver, so I decided to finish it already. The thing I'm the least satisfied with is the FC. I'd have preferred to use something with more fanservice and "smug bitch"-type, but well.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ebla Awad: Am I right in assuming that her NP is basically stabbing you in the balls? I guess it's fitting for her lore but it's weird to see something like that in someone that isn't wacky or a joke character.

(PS: Sorry for pouble dost)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ebla Awad: Am I right in assuming that her NP is basically stabbing you in the balls? I guess it's fitting for her lore but it's weird to see something like that in someone that isn't wacky or a joke character.

A bit more thorough a process than that, but that's the gist of it yes.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I went with something similar for Otrera's NP in the Lancer Class. Though the fact that it was a little on the nose is part of why I made her a Rider instead...

Also, that's a pretty fun Omphale sheet. I imagined her as more of a "sultry queen" type, but making her a sadistic loli works surprisingly well...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I tried to make her a bit different from Asterism's version. Rather than a dominatrix, I wanted her to be more like a spoiled brat with a weird kink