Page 234 of 369 FirstFirst ... 134184224229232233234235236239244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 7368

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    My gears are oiled and spinning smoothly with this prompt.

Blog Entries
    Nasuverse Bullshittery - the prompt.

I add two other questions: do selfmade Classes count like Randoms Stranger and Wyverns Lover?
    What about Double Summon Servants like Semiramis?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    >Unusual summonings

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm gonna need to think on this. I only have like what one servant that's applicable and that's only because of how much I developed her.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top level creator's note
    The King of Watchers is down, but not out!
    I repeat, the King of Watchers is down, but not out!

Watcher of the Hidden War

-- Secret Operative, He Who Was There --
    ~ ♬ ~

"Another war, huh... You must be the one who called for my services, yeah? Well, you can rest easy now. James J. Kilroy, super spy, soldier, shipbuilder, and engineer extraordinaire, at your service! According to the mission briefings, I've been summoned as a... Watcher..?"

*Tries to grab object*
    *Object phases through his hands*

"...Change of plans, kiddo. You better get ready, cuz' I'm gonna make you the best damn spec ops agent in this side of the world even if it's the last thing I do. Anything less than that would bring shame to my name. Now give me five laps across this corridor, Private!"

Source

Ascension 2

Source

"The classic getup, huh? Now this is something I'm familiar with. Funnily enough, a large portion of my components never actually did much in terms of spywork. Er, not that it makes me any less of a super spy, mind you. Oh well, when it comes to war, you can't always be picky with your tactics, Private. Pick up your gun. It's about time we add something new to your training."

Ascension 3

Source

"I see... this must be a 'me' who never fought at the front lines. Politicians, engineers, scientists... I know plenty of folks offered their own support away from the front, but a part of me can't help but feel a little bit jealous. Ahem, that aside, how do you like this pseudo-intellectual look? I think it suits me pretty well."

Final Ascension

Source

"Oho, you're actually pretty good at this whole super spying thing. Not as good as me, but still, credit where credit is due. No matter how doom and gloom everything may seem now, every war has an end. A day for you to go home and return to your family. By that time, my job would finally be over, but even then... I'm sure you've got what it takes to see things through to the end, Private- I mean, Master. Take this hope I've given you, and pass it on."

Spiritron Dress: Mysterious Agent K

Source

"Once in a while, it's not a bad idea to dress up in something more casual. Sure, you'd be able to hold less weapons that way, but war ain't always about kicking down the door and shooting up the place. You don't hear about them as often, but covert ops are equally important in changing the tides of war. Sometimes you just gotta blend in and-"
    "Hm? What's the mask for? Well, how else am I supposed to let the world know of my brilliant exploits as a super spy? Sure, this mask covers jack shit, but I have my reputation to think about, y'know?"

"Lesson one: I want you to forget everything you know about being a soldier. The shootouts, trench warfare, propaganda, political assassinations... put those aside for a sec. A lone soldier can accomplish so much, and every day might be your last. Before your time comes, remember that one of the greatest feats an operative can accomplish is to give hope to others after you're gone. The boys will see the things you did and remember why they're fighting to begin with. The things they want to protect. As a Servant whose existence is... dubious at best, I believe that's the one thing I'm proud of."

Class: Watcher
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: "James J. Kilroy"
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: United States of America, various places during World War II

Parameters:

STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: -
    MGI: -
    LCK: -
    NP: C

Likes: Reconnaissance, sharing war stories, blackmail, bragging about his "exploits", old spy flicks
    Dislikes: Nazis, debates about his origins, modern-day meme culture
    Talent: Covert ops, shipbuilding, handling firearms, unarmed martial arts, mentoring
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin
    Armament: Concealed pistol, utility knife
    Catalyst: A graffiti depicting his face

Class Skills
    Watcher (B)

A Class Skill belonging to the Watcher-Class. It represents being (in theory) an observer generally to the current conflict and specifically for the Master, rather than an active participant. While he can appear before his Master as a "shadow", Watcher cannot physically interact with reality, partially due to the true nature of his existence. And so, he simply made it his mission to teach the Master of his purpose, hoping that they would be willing to take it for themselves.

"What a pain... On one hand, I'm glad I don't have to fight again, but at the same time, I miss that feeling of shooting a gun with my own hands, or knocking out a Nazi officer through some classic CQC. I suppose this is to be expected though. After all, these experiences... aren't truly mine. I've always been 'something' that watches over the war, all without a single physical involvement in it. I like to think I'm unique in that way."

Territory Infringement (A)

The ability to slip past all manner of security, be it mundane or supernatural in nature. Bypassing wards, barriers, alarms and more, an ideal Skill for infiltrator-type Servants. Allied bases of operations, the walls of war-ravaged cities, Japanese ships carrying American POWs, the trenches on the western front, on the sand during the Normandy landings, Joseph Stalin's personal VIP bathroom... Watcher has seen it all. His origin is unclear, but he can be found in the unlikeliest of places. No one knows who placed him there. All they know is that Kilroy was here.

"Heh, can't call yourself a super spy unless you've snuck into Stalin's bathroom undetected. Snooping around places I'm not supposed to be has never posed any challenge for me, maybe cuz' I'm less of an 'individual' and more of an 'idea', so to speak. It doesn't matter if I'm safe in ol' Washington or smack-dab in the middle of Berlin. So long as even one person believes in me, I'll be there. Now isn't that swell? Of course, you don't have that luxury, Private, so it falls to me to whip you into shape. No shortcuts for you, but I'm sure you can manage. Some soldiers worked with less!"

Magic Resistance (E)

Grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. A modern Heroic Spirit who had no contact with magecraft, Watcher only possesses this Skill thanks to his Class container.

"Relics of a bygone age. I did hear conspiracies about the Fuhrer sending some people to look for some ancient artifact in the east, but I don't know what became of that operation. Now that I'm here, I do feel a bit silly, but... I guess the truth is always stranger than fiction, eh?"

Personal Skills
    Memetic Charisma (C++)

The ability to rally armies and increase morale amidst group battles... or something similar to that. Watcher has no anecdote pertaining to leadership or anything of the like. After all, he's not even a living person. Rather, he is a "meme" propagated by American soldiers, which soon took the world by storm. He can be found anywhere, drawn by soldiers as a sign of ownership, a way to mark territories, a signal towards other soldiers, or even just to invoke a bit of laughter between brothers-in-arms amidst the tragic circumstances of war. Whatever the case, it did not take long for the trend to take off, with other members of the allied forces propagating the same meme, sometimes with minor alterations. It was said that the simple sight of this drawing was enough to inspire soldiers to keep fighting.

Rather than inspiring others in person, this Charisma effect activates whenever allies or passerby lay their eyes upon his iconic symbol. At the same time, coming across this symbol also instills a subconscious desire to reproduce it elsewhere, akin to a meme that infringes itself upon humanity's collective consciousness through sheer repetition by different people. Finally, the strength of the attack boost received from this Skill may drastically increase depending on the amount of symbols present in the vicinity.

"Oh yeah, I actually traveled quite a lot back then. From the States, the coast of Normandy, the cliffs of Iwo Jima, those massive ships sailing across the pacific, the war-ravaged streets of Warsaw... If I'd been born in any other time, maybe I could've manifested as a Voyager. Unfortunately, there's just not much room for sightseeing and smelling the flowers then, unless you wanna get your head blown off through a stray mortar or something like that."

Man of a Thousand Faces (A)

A Skill denoting Watcher's unique existence. A gestalt Servant with no clear origin, his spirit core is comprised of countless individuals; soldiers, politicians, scientists, engineers, intelligence operatives... A composite Skill consisting of Expert of Many Specializations, Disguise, and Information Erasure. It is Watcher's number one method of "educating" his Master, by temporarily granting Skills from his many expertise. Usable Skills include Subversive Activities, Powerless Shell, Marksmanship, Instinct, Tactics, and more. That said, since most if not all of Watcher's components never achieved anything especially noteworthy in their respective fields, these Skills rarely exceed rank C, unless the Master has a natural affinity to them, which may grant a small boost to its overall effectiveness.

"Time for you to shape up and ship out, Private! These Skills can only take you so far! You oughtta train your body and mind to their absolute limits if you really wanna make a difference! Lucky for you, the world's number one operative is here to walk you through the steps, but I won't tolerate half-assed practice! Now give me another fifty push-ups like you mean it!"
    "Hm? Is this training regime really necessary for a spy? Of course it is! You never know when a mission might go wrong. One second you're snooping around behind enemy lines, and one accidental misstep later, you find yourself surrounded by an entire goddamn platoon. With that in mind, wouldn't it be better just to be a jack of all trades?"

Universal Bird's Eye (C+)

The ability to understand everything within a limited territory in which he is summoned, limited to sight, hearing, and magical energy detection at rank C. A Skill gifted by a portion of Watcher's Saint Graph who served as field agents or intelligence operatives, combined with the nature of his existence, scattered across numerous battlefields and acting as witnesses to whatever transpired there. This Skill takes effect immediately upon summoning, and information gathered through it can be relayed quickly to the Master. While he can use the knowledge to predict certain actions, form ideas as to how individuals will act, and deduce patterns from basic personality traits, he knows nothing of what she has not directly observed, and cannot read minds. This Skill's range and the clarity of information gathered increases proportionally to the amount of drawings in the vicinity.

"Every agent worth their salt oughtta know just how important recon is. Where your objective is located, where the guards are stationed, at what time they change their shifts, potential exit routes, other points of interest... There's no such thing as a truly impenetrable fortress, or a truly unbreakable formation. If there's no weakness you can exploit, make one. Opportunity's everywhere, and it's up to you to take it. Do I make myself clear, Private?"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Agent That Never Was, Codename "K"
    Kilroy Was Here

"Fine, I guess it's about time I lend a hand. Bear witness to the agent who tore at the seams of the great Reich! There's no escape for you. No matter where you may be, how fast you run, or how hard you try to conceal yourself in the shadows... Kilroy Was Here!"

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-1000
    Max Targets: -

The spy who never existed. At the same time, one who caused a temporary mass hysteria across the Third Reich. The story goes that Hitler accidentally came across the meme scribbled on some confiscated American equipment. This led to the Fuhrer believing that "Kilroy" might be the codename of a high-ranking allied spy. Furthermore, the fact that these equipment were captured so close to the German border led to him assuming that this mysterious spy had already infiltrated the country, if not the Nazi base of operations itself. He ordered his men to stay on guard for this spy, and to execute him on the spot should he be found. This... only served the opposite effect. The soldiers in the capital were so on-guard that they grew paranoid, reporting sightings of spies and interlopers who weren't there to begin with. Moreover, local citizens who opposed the Fuhrer soon wised up to the idea and began scribbling the same pictures on buildings, streets, vehicles, and other facilities all across the country. This entire incident only took place over a few weeks, but that brief period of "Kilroy scare" provided precious opportunity for the allied forces to regroup and advance while the Fuhrer's attention was focused elsewhere. This was an absolutely unprecedented event. The allies never planned for this to happen, and "Kilroy" was never meant to be used as any form of propaganda or psychological operation. Rather, thanks to the people, it's as if the meme gained a will of its own and fought the enemy in the only way it could.

In essence, this is a simple illusion Noble Phantasm that reproduces the conditions of the "Kilroy scare". It manifests "the image of an all-knowing, all-capable super spy" upon the world. These illusions start out simple enough, with small shadows and static images that can only be observed from a distance. However, as Watcher ingrains himself deeper within society's collective consciousness (through constant reproduction of the meme in various places, akin to how a trend becomes mainstream), it becomes possible for him to produce more complex illusions. These include audiovisual hallucinations, false images of the "agent" seemingly stealing objects or standing over dead bodies (which fade into nothingness upon contact), images of multiple "agents" together, or even the ability to deceive the environment and conceal objects or individuals in plain sight.

As expected of illusions, this Noble Phantasm deals absolutely no damage, and those with enough mental or spatial awareness may be able to see through them. That said, it could still tip the scales of the battlefield significantly to the Master's favor, if only temporarily.

Source

"Time's up. You got 'em right where we want 'em, Private. Now take the shot."

Lore

A bizarre phenomenon that took America- and soon after, the world- by storm during the second World War. A caricature of a bald-headed man with a large nose peeking over a wall, accompanied by a distinctive phrase. The trend was thought to have started among American servicemen in 1939, although there had been uncorroborated reports that it may have begun even sooner than that. According to one author, "The outrageousness of the graffiti was not so much what it said, but where it turned up". Kilroy could be found anywhere, from the hulls of battleships, the walls of monuments, on ammo boxes, to the wings of warplanes. According to servicemen of the era, whatever beach they stormed, they would always find notices or drawings scribbled in the sand, claiming that "Kilroy was here". From there, it was only a matter of time before other countries adopted the meme, or created their own version of the meme, though Kilroy remained the most famous of them all.

The purpose of Kilroy, if there was any, is unknown. Perhaps they were used as location markers by the soldiers, or a signal to point out safe locations to set up camp. Or maybe they were nothing more than simple jokes, no different from the memes we know today. Nonetheless, their impact was real. These simple drawings boosted the morale of allied soldiers and even threw the Nazi high command into disarray for a time as they hunted a super spy who never existed. The story did not end there. Kilroy made one more legendary appearance at the end of the war, during 1945's Potsdam Conference. There, the Soviet Union's General Secretary Joseph Stalin went to relieve himself at his own private VIP bathroom, only to return with an unnerved expression, asking who on earth "Kilroy" was, believing the facility to be compromised.

Once the war was truly concluded, a competition was held in the states to find out the identity of the "true" Kilroy. Around forty individuals appeared, all claiming to be the original creator of the meme. Finally, the title of the original Kilroy was attributed to one James J. Kilroy, an engineer and shipyard inspector. Supposedly, he would draw this caricature upon seaworthy vessels, which would then be painted over by other engineers before the ship embarked. These other engineers must have missed a few caricatures, which would then be spotted by soldiers who boarded the ship, becoming something of an inside joke among them before spreading even further... at least, that is one plausible explanation. The truth remains unknown, and there may not even be an original Kilroy to begin with. Whatever the case, tales of the mysterious Kilroy remain to this day, having been adapted into songs, motion pictures, and decoration on modern military equipment.

As for the Servant standing before you now? His body presumably belongs to that of James J. Kilroy, the individual most famously credited for his existence. His components, however?

In essence, he is an amalgamation of everyone who drew, inspired, and were inspired in turn by the meme. Countless individuals who weren't anything special by themselves, but were united in smiles brought to them by a simple caricature.

Description
    "What's that? I see, I see. Taking the enemy's prior movement into consideration, our next course of action should be obvious, We just need to mobilize our forces to intercept them at... oh, it's you, Private. At ease. Anything to report? No? Hmm... this wouldn't happen to be your way of skipping out from training, is it? Slackers should be punished with twice, no, three times the amount of push-ups! Now get back to it, Private!"

Source

"It's nice to see my... efforts (if I can call it that) as a super spy celebrated in today's mainstream media. I heard sometime after the war, the Brits made a movie inspired by my exploits! The adventures of a suave, womanizing super spy who completed all manner of covert ops for the sake of world peace. Eh? That one doesn't have anything to do with me..? B-But we share a first name! That's gotta count for something, right!? W-Well, if nothing else... I do find that sort of character charming, in a way."

Dislikes:
    "The Nazis would've been my number one answer, but since they aren't exactly around anymore, my answer has to be... whatever's become of meme culture these days! Back in my day, we fought Nazis like any good citizen of the US of A! We brought hope amidst the bloody chaos of war, and those who so much as saw us scribbled on a wall somewhere had their spirits uplifted, reminding them to push on and live through that goddamn storm! Now kids these days... I swear, enough with the sad-looking frogs, the suspicious-looking cosmonauts, or those self-hating 'soy-jacks' or whatever! Enough pitying yourself! Stand up and fight, dammit! Only by reminding the world of what we originally stand for can society finally become 'based', as they say these days!"

Bond 5
    "You know my circumstances are a little... uncommon, to say the least, so I'm not sure if this is simply my 'directive' as a meme, or if there's anything more to it, but... I love the act of giving hope to others. Reminding them that there's laughter to be had even in the darkest of circumstances. If a simple drawing like me can do that much, imagine what you can accomplish. Aside from that... I like traveling, I suppose? I saw many battlefields back then and went to a lot of places, but I never did get a chance to take in the view and all that. I'd love to explore the world one day, when all the fighting's done."

Dislikes:
    "I wonder why people were so focused on figuring out where I came from back then. I mean, isn't it enough for them to see me based on what I accomplished? A simple drawing that brought hope to many? The one who did what their best soldiers can't and launched a large-scale psychological attack on the freakin' Nazi high command? It's nice to see humans so... inquisitive, but I think preserving the mystery of my identity is part of the fun, y'know?"

Wish:
    "Er, it's not that I wish to become 'mainstream' again, so to say, but... I guess it'd be nice if future generations remember the whole point of my existence, or at least how I interpreted it; to find hope, and pass it on. Or if there isn't any to be found, to create one with your own hands... yeah, that sounds good."

Due to the nature of his existence, it's hard to ascertain if Watcher has an "original" personality of his own. He tries to model himself after two of what he believes to be his most significant achievements- terrorizing the Nazi high command, and scaring the daylights out of Joseph Stalin during the Potsdam Conference-, that is, as a shrewd, coolheaded super spy capable of virtually anything (he seemingly based this side of him on a certain fictional British spy, but he wouldn't admit it. If anything, he'd insist that said British spy was the one copying him). In truth, however... he's hardly proficient at playing that role.

A majority of Watcher's components (in modern terms, the one who reposted him the most) consists of infantry and battlefield commanders rather than politicians, engineers, actual spies, or any other group, with a roughly 3/5 split. Thus, while he tries to maintain that super spy image, more often than not, he's closer to your typical ultra-patriotic American with the intense discipline of a hardened drill sergeant. He's a little embarrassed whenever that part of his personality leaks out, but still believes that the discipline, determination, instincts, and quick reflexes required of a soldier can also be applied to the life of a super spy, so it all evens out.

Watcher shows a different side of himself outside battle. In more relaxing situations, he shows a more boastful side of himself, eager to brag about the things he's seen across different battlefields, and how his mere presence indirectly altered the course of the great war, minor as it may seem. Whenever his more "intellectual" side is active, he's also willing to forego the usual covert military ops for a more "diplomatic" conversation. This, of course, translates to blackmail. After all, "When you've been everywhere and seen everything, you're bound to come across several piles of secrets that no one wants to see. Who are we to say no to the opportunities presented to us on a silver platter?".

On another note, Watcher has been trying to get into more recent trend. He's... not taking the current meme culture well, which may lead to lots of "Back in my day-"s and "Kids these days-"s on his worse days. During those times, it's best that you just smile and nod, rather than say anything that he would turn into a two-hour lecture on the original value of memes and how vital they were in winning the war.

Relationships
    "Chad":
    "Oh no, I'm not talking about that big buff fella you know these days. He was... something like a brother, or a rival to me, made by the Brits. Usually to make fun of supply shortages, they scribbled a caricature accompanied by the phrase 'Wot, no (blank)?' Unfortunately he wasn't famous enough to make it here, but since some people theorized the two of us kinda fused along the way, maybe he's here in spirit? On another note, isn't there a similar meme these days? You know, that blue-headed guy... what did he say again..?"

Watcher of Memes:
    "Tch, Faker. A vague existence relying on poorly-defined buzzwords. Unlike him, there's actually some proper historical basis to my existence, which makes me closer to the 'original'! And you know a fake can't ever hope to beat the original!"
    "Eh, I just jinxed myself with that line? Well crap."

John "Mad Jack" Churchill:
    "A real soldier to the very end. 'Course, we 'Muricans can't afford to fall behind. Hm? Whaddaya' mean you're not American? Adopting the very idea of Kilroy makes you an honorary American in my book! Now give me twenty laps! In two weeks, I expect you to survive fifteen minutes in the ring barehanded with him!"

Mata Hari:
    "Ooh, now this is one spy I look up to. I can't exactly do that 'seduction' thing you're so good at, missy, but I do admire all your... abilities."

Jack the Ripper (Watcher):
    "Ah, secret agents and shady serial killers. How exciting. Try as you might, I'll be there to stop whatever depraved scheme you're planning."

That one mysterious Grand Assassin:
    "You kids and your internet... back in my day, we didn't need 'links' or anything like that! You could walk into a random public bathroom and get Kilroy-ed when you least expect it! You're not half bad, but you gotta try harder to come anywhere close to me, you hear!?"

Sean Connery:
    "The name's Kilroy... James Kilroy."
    "Tch, doesn't roll off the tongue as well, don't you think?"

Claus von Stauffenberg:
    "You've got balls, soldier. I respect that. Have you ever thought of changing your citizenship to American? I don't know if I have that sort of authority, but if you ever come to the States, you deserve a medal of honor. Of course, it'd be better if you had lived through... that incident. Still, we need more men and women like you. Not just those who believed in the right thing from the start, but also those who arrived in the conclusion of what is right after their own moral struggles. I find that impressive."

"Tokyo Rose":
    "Oh? Ohoho, now isn't this amusing. Might you be another 'eternal rival' of mine? A siren who lured the allies to their deaths... well, no matter. For every soul you brought to despair, I'll be there to pull them back up. I look forward to our match, siren."

Adolf Hitler:
    "There's nothing for me to say here. Take the fuckin' shot."

Joseph Stalin:
    "Well... this is awkward. Ever since I heard you were summoned here, I was looking forward to blackmail you for that stunt you pulled after the war. After seeing your... circumstances, however, um... saying 'I watched Stalin take a shit once' would make me sound like the sick pervert between the two of us! Welp, guess I'll have to get back to the drawing board to see what other dirt I have on you! Sorry about that!"

Bond CE
    I Was There
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

War... is a terrible, terrible thing.
    But I'm sure you already know that, Master.
    I'm sure you know how many of the boys who fought there were barely even twenty, how everyone just can't wait to go home.
    So I'll spare you all that doom and gloom and show you a different perspective on things.

Like I said, I've been to all sorts of places, and seen all sorts of shit.
    I saw pain. Misery. Death. Everything you'd expect of a goddamn world war.
    But amidst all that... I saw hope.

Do you know why I exist, Master?
    Why those soldiers bothered to grab a marker and doodle some crappy drawing on the wall even when they could get jumped at any second?
    Do you know just what they're trying to tell you?

"I was here."
    "I fought."
    "I lived."
    "I laughed."
    "Don't forget us."

Isn't that funny?
    Even when everything went to shit, when the world seemed like it's ending... they still found the strength to smile.
    These people continued to believe that there will one day be an end to war, even when hope seemed nonexistent.
    They knew that there would be a future, and they wanted a piece of them- even if they're nothing more than drawings- to be a part of that distant tomorrow.

I should know.
    I was there.

Creator's notes
    WWII and meme-ology... Have I finally done it? Have I bridged the massive chasm between "memes" and "boomers"? Between "based" and "cringe"? Why yes, yes I did!

- In all seriousness, if you tell me a month ago that I'd be writing anime James Bond based on the WWII-era equivalent of a rickroll with a Loid Forger fc, I'd call you crazy. Alas, you know just how good I am at taking some absurd shitpost and somehow turning them into a serious sheet. :umu:

- I've always planned to use Loid as a fc at some point, though. I just never found the right character, since his clothes are too modern and I rarely write any 20th-century Heroic Spirits to begin with. Then this super spy came up and I just had to use him.

- When else will I ever have another chance to make some cringeworthy meme references on a completely serious sheet? Never again, I say! Never! That's why I decided to make the most of this opportunity!

- He's... probably on the lower level of the scale, as far as weird summonings go, a simple amalgamation of phantoms forming a sentient meme. Still, I think he counts.

- His Assassin form is the legendary super spy that Hitler and Stalin imagined, which exists through some kind of Innocent Monster. He'd focus more on the actual spying stuff as opposed to the military drill sergeant angle. As for Voyager... guess we'll see if summer has anything in store for him.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 2nd, 2022 at 08:24 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Nasuverse Bullshittery - the prompt.

I add two other questions: do selfmade Classes count like Randoms Stranger and Wyverns Lover?
    What about Double Summon Servants like Semiramis?
    Stranger definitely counts. Lover would be the same as Alter Egos I guess, just being an extra class isn't unusual by itself anymore.

Double Summon counts, yeah.

Blog Entries
    Interesting prompt. It feels somehow both super restrictive and intimidatingly open-ended at the same time. That being said... I might have a thing or two.

"The Nazis would've been my number one answer, but since they aren't exactly around anymore,"
    Oh for the love of god, no one tell him. I don't think he could take it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Celestial Fang

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Extinction
    Alignment: Neutral
    Place of Origin: N/A

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: EX

Height: 200cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Conformity
    Talent: Causing extinction
    Natural Enemy: Koyanskaya
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Humanoid
    Armament: Extinction
    Catalyst: The idea of "Extinction"

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment A+: Many of the extinction events were unpredictable until they happened, and as such the embodiment of them gains this at a very high rank, allowing her to conceal herself extremely well until she enters battle and it's too late.

Personal Skills:

Animal-Killing EX: As the sentient embodiment of all of the Extinction events, Extinction gains an extremely high rank in this skill. This grants her an automatic authority over attacking Animals, granting everything against them several plus modifiers.

Tr-J Extinction A+: One of the five major Extinction Events powering Extinction, the Triassic-Jurassic extinction was an extinction event more powered by the "reduce in speciation" then the "destruction of species", which manifesting in skill form allows Extinction to "deny evolution", preventing species and beings from growing and evolving.

Kellwasser Event A+: One of the Five Major Extinction Events which power Extinction, the Kellwasser event was an extinction event noted for the uncertainty of what actually happened, for all that is known about it is the extinction and the ocean Anoxia. This grants her an effect similar to Information Erasure, making it "unknown who attacked or what attacked" something. In addition, she will slightly sap oxygen from any beings she attacks.

LOME A+: One of the Five Major Extinction Events which power Extinction, the Late Ordovician Mass Extinction was an event in two phases. In the first, the Ordovician Glaciation caused a rapid decrease in temperature, and in the second, the ordovician glaciation retreated. In the form of a skill, this allows Extinction to control and create ice, as well as absorb cold temperatures.

Like A Meteor Shooting From The Sky A+: One of the Five Major extinction events which is powering Extinction, the Cretaceous-Paleocene extinction event was noted to be powered by the force of a meteor hitting the earth, causing disasterous changes. In the form of a skill, this allows Extinction to "channel a meteor", causing an increase in agility and strength as she strikes.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Extinction
    Destruction Of Species

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 10000

Her very conceptual origin, the idea of the "Extinction Of Species". It passively sublimates into the bone spear which replaces her arm. Upon its true name activation, she channels the most powerful of the five great extinctions that make up the largest parts of her, the Great Dying, the largest extinction event in the history of the world, caused by extreme rising temperatures, controlling the temperature of the area to create a titanic flame on her spear which bears the property of "destruction of species", firing the power to burn away the ecosystem. In addition, the mana supply in the area is utterly gouged, most of it being removed for another five years.

Lore: Extinction is a spirit combining the conceptual identities of the extinctions of species, fused together to cobble a spirit from a number of Phantoms. From billions of years ago to all the way in the present, this spirit incorporates all of the events in its constant journey of extinction.

Personality: Gloomy and solemn, Extinction is sullen, often sealing herself away to refuse to talk to people. In truth, this is due to her guilt for being the extinction events. She loves species variety, and will try to get people to help her cause more species to evolve in case another extinction event happens. Her wish would be to reverse all the past extinction events, but that would cause one to all the people she sees, so instead she would wish that there would be no more of them.

Relationships:

Koyanskaya of Dark: "Tungska? Oh my. Attack me if you wish, it's my fault that it happened, for I am the embodiment of it."

Red Hare: ".....What?....oh my....You are a horse, not a human....then why do you claim to be one?"

Atlanta Alter: "...You are a human, so why are you giving off the aura of an animal?"

Daikokuten: "Please... stay away from me.... I might cause another extinction...."

Ivan the Terrible: "...Great King, I deeply apologise for the tragedy that has happened with your people."

Hessian Lobo: "I hope you get the chance to roam and reunite with those you lost."
    Last edited by jishara; August 2nd, 2022 at 09:27 AM.

Gee willikers, I can't believe the prompt is Random's entire roster of Servant ideas.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Extinction:
    Hmm, not really feeling this one, imo. I do like how you adapt the five different extinction events into Skills, but when the NP is basically just "literally causes extinction event", I feel like you kinda dropped the ball there. That's some Beast-level thing that she can use with little to no restriction beyond the reduced range. I think each of the five events you elaborated on the Skills could become pretty interesting NPs on their own if you dig deeper into them. Just my two cents, though.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 2nd, 2022 at 09:26 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Extinction:
    Hmm, not really feeling this one, imo. I do like how you adapt the five different extinction events into Skills, but when the NP is basically just "literally causes extinction event", I feel like you kinda dropped the ball there. That's some Beast-level thing that she can use with little to no restriction beyond the reduced range. I think each of the five events you elaborated on the Skills could become pretty good NPs on their own if you dig deeper into them. Just my two cents, though.
    Thanks for your comments BnEl! I have switched Extinction to instead be the sublimation of the greatest of the Five Great Events, the Great Dying.

Blog Entries
    fucking

kilroy

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, the first entry has no right to be this awesome. And Jishara also did a darn good job. I'm already fearing the bangers that will make our vote so difficult. Reviews will come later, I just had to come here to comment on the QUALITY. HOLY SH
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I can't help but keep thinking about what the hell is going on with my sheet due to the fact that it's going smoothly. Too smoothly, really.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I also can't think what the hell is going on, but that's just because my sheet that I'm writing feels like it isn't that unique or interesting. I'm honestly still surprised after all this time how some of you guys manage to make banger after banger all the time.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Haha, Servant Berserker has answered your call! Would you care to be regaled in my glory? I promise this speech will be my finest yet Master..."

Berserker of Oratory:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: William Henry Harrison

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Assassin

Armament: Musket with bayonet.

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D-
    Mana- E
    Luck- D
    NP- D

Personality
    A boisterous, swaggering man who constantly carries himself in the airs of a hero and patriot. He is quick to boast of both his and his country's achievements to anyone who'll listen and enjoys giving long thundering speeches that tax the ears and patience of his audience. Berserker insists that he is the greatest American president ever and will be enraged at anyone who overlooks or underestimates him.

However in truth this persona is born from severe insecurity as deep down Berserker recognizes that his own accomplishments are a pale shadow of just about any other president. In his private moments Berserker will show a more introspective demeanor, questioning his legacy and whether he was truly suited to be president. Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is to redo history so he never died of pneumonia, gaining a second chance to prove himself as the great president he truly believes (wishes) himself to be.

Likes: hard cidar, the rugged outdoors, America, being acknowledged as president
    Dislikes: unpatriotic people, his own obscurity
    Talents: military tactics, giving overly long speeches
    Natural Enemy: Tecumseh, Andrew Jackson

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- E+
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity. Berserker is normally sane, albeit acting like a foreigner's exaggerated stereotype of an American president brought to life. In that state this Skill mainly manifests in an obsession with giving long speeches, to the point he'll do so even in the midst of battle. However this seeming stability belies his severely sensitive ego. Should he be externally reminded of his status as America's shortest-lived president, or simply feel anyone is overlooking/surpassing him Berserker's temper explodes out, ranking up all physical stats until he can cool down his fury.

Personal Skills:

Shortest-Lived- A
    The crystallization of Berserker's dubious honor as the shortest-lived president in American history, to the point where he's often omitted from official lists of such. Affords a variant of Presence Concealment that makes Berserker easy to overlook next to more accomplished figures, much to his eternal chagrin.

Breaking The Confederacy- B
    A Skill awarded to Berserker for his victory in crushing the Confederacy lead by Native American war-chief Tecumseh at the Battle of Tippecanoe. While native resistance to colonial expansion lived on for well after the vision of a unified brotherhood under the Great Spirit's benevolent protection was decisively shattered by their defeat. On Berserker's part he leveraged his reputation as a war-hero in that battle to drive his candidacy for president, garnering the epithet "Old Tippecanoe".

A variant of Military Tactics with the added bonus to allowing Berserker to disrupt communication between foes (including ordinary speech and a Master's telepathic connection to their Servant) rendering it difficult for them to coordinate. This Skill also weakens any abilities or property that can be conceptualized as communally owned, such as Magecraft fueled by multiple casters or Territory Creation that reverts the land to its "natural" unclaimed state. Representing how Berserker and the other Americans encouraged the native tribes to sell land individually rather than on a collective basis, which the Confederacy opposed.

In the modern age where the subjugation of Natives is regarded far more negatively this Skill also acquires the effect of decaying Berserker's spiritual status a a hero.

Log Cabin & Hard Cider- A
    "Give him a barrel of hard cider and settle a pension of two thousand a year on him, and take my word for it, he will sit the remainder of his days in his log cabin." A Skill memorializing the famous insult about Berserker by his political enemies meant to tar him as an out-of-touch old man. However Berserker's campaign ingeniously inverted the phrase to instead present him as a humble frontiersman and champion of the common people in opposition to his aristocratic rival Van Buren, a turnabout of image that catapulted his ascension to the presidency.

As a Skill this allows Berserker to once per day reverse a negative status on him into a beneficial one. For instance a curse will restore his health in proportion to what would've been drained, effects that reduce his stats will instead buff them and mental interference attacks will have the opposite effect of sharpening Berserker's clarity.

Noble Phantasms
    Herculean Address
    The Thundering Words That Refute Finality

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm touting the greatest "accomplishment" of Berserker's presidency, the single longest inaugural address he gave before his untimely death. Berserker delivered the nearly two-hour long speech in chilling rain before contracting a cold that developed into pneumonia, killing him after only 32 days in office. This impressive (if misguided) feat of endurance sublimates into a unique variant of Battle Continuation allowing Berserker to ignore the effects of any damage inflicted on him so long as he continues to speak.

While he will still physically take damage, his oratory forcibly holds Berserker's body together in operative condition no matter the outward extent of his injuries, such as being able to still use his arm even if it's only hanging loosely on by a tendon. However should he rendered unable to or simply stop speaking for more than 10 seconds (or two hours pass, the maximum duration of this Noble Phantasm) the toll of his wounds will enact on Berserker all at once, potentially debilitating or killing him.

Curse Of Tippecanoe
    Rulers, Await Your Demise

The other most famous thing about Berserker, the legend of the "curse" that began with his own untimely passing. According to folklore it originated in a curse placed upon him by the native prophet Tenskwatawa for the Confederacy's defeat at the Battle of Tippecanoe, ensuring that him and every president elected 20 years hence would meet early deaths.

While almost assuredly just an urban legend born from the human brain's overenthusiastic pattern-matching the mystery of the curse and his association with it is nonetheless enough to manifest as one of Berserker's Noble Phantasms. However full information on this Noble Phantasm is for some reason obscured on Berserker's stat sheet, and it seems to have no effect so long as he remains alive. Instead the curse is sealed within Berserker's own body and only activates when he is- u̵̘̻̻͙̲̰͎̥̓͐̔̑̎́̌͑i̷̳̬̹̻̫͖̊͂̏̍̓̿́̈̉̈́̊͊̓͒͘͜ś̵̰̹̲͇͚̲̦̫̞̳̍̈̀́͗͘͘͜ͅj̷̻͓̀̀͐̕͝f̵̱̤̙͐į̵͇̻̯͉̖̟̝̅̅̈́͑͆͌̀͝͠ê̸̩̞̲̓͊͗̕u̴̟̹̭̲̎̓̾̋̈́̏͛̽̈́͗̎̍̕h̴̨̡̠͉͔̖͇̞͍͇̮̅̐̈̓͒́̀̈́͘͝f̷̢̙̥͎̗̪͈͈̩͔͐̌̾̉̀̑̓͋͗̃̈́̚͜͝͝ͅị̷̛̪͓̲̭͍̰͓̻̰̪̃̽̈̐̈́̾̚̕u̶̡̪͙̯̩̯̔̋̾͌̇̾͋̐̒̈̈́͑̈́͋͛è̵̺̮̘̣̀̃̐͂̍̄͠͝f̷̻̩̟̲̣͙̏̀̉̑͛̓́̕̚͝i̴̛̬̟̩̇͒̓̃͠ų̶͉̲̫̫͇̥̟̟̗̮̰͚͖̀͜͝

[Error- Saint Graph distortion confirmed]

[Anomalous Servant Manifestation detected]

Faker of Pareidolia:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: "Zero"/Curse of Tippecanoe

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Avenger, Alter-Ego, Watcher

Armaments: A scythe, tentacles and revolver all formed of amorphous shadowy material.

Strength- D
    Agility- A+
    Endurance- EX
    Mana- EX
    Luck- N/A
    NP- A

Personality
    The "Curse of Tippecanoe" is a living phenomenon born from William Henry Harrison's own death, bolstered by the subsequent early passings of presidents elected every 20 years after him. A memetic curse that survived by parasitizing the concept of every U.S president to have died while in office. Normally it has no visible personality to speak of, merely content to detachedly observe the passings of presidents. If it has any emotions, it appears to enjoy watching rulers to test how they perform under the shadow of death.

However upon being freed by the demise of Harrison's Servant self, the curse is dyed in his regrets and acquired a new goal of fulfilling its "creator's" last wish to become the greatest U.S president ever. Tragically due to its lack of understanding human emotions the curse seeks to accomplish that by using the Grail to retroactively kill off every American president before their terms ended, ensuring that none of them may surpass him.

The Curse of Tippecanoe was also known as the "Zero Curse" because it took effect on years ending with zero. For that reason Faker chooses to identify as "Zero" for convenience upon manifesting as a Servant.

Dislikes: unknown
    Talent: observing and causing death
    Natural Enemy: Ronald Reagan (the man who "defeated" it)

Class Skills:

Camouflage- EX
    A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise as another Class or with different parameters. Through its first Noble Phantasm Faker is able to assume the memories, appearance and identities of any of the American presidents it "consumed", obtaining the highest rank in this Skill.

Presence Concealment- A-
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. A silent and invisible "killer" that was never "proven" to exist Faker is exceptionally able to obfuscate its presence, bolstered by the ability to disguise its physical appearance through the Pareidolic Existence Skill. However as it is still "believed" to exist in spite of everything Faker will unavoidably leave "traces" of its presence no matter how much it tries to conceal itself, even if these can be mistaken for the figments of a paranoid mind.

Personal Skills:

Pareidolic Existence- B
    As a being born from mankind's tendency to see patterns where none exist, Faker technically "doesn't exist", being effectively a walking void in reality created by human consciousness. This makes "him" immune to any mental interference or Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms as there's technically "no one" to target.

Only Noble Phantasms classified Anti-Team or higher are capable of damaging Faker, while mind-influencing effects are utterly ineffective as they'll simply perceive a bottomless emptiness when trying to interact with Faker's psyche. This also allows Faker to disguise by texturing the appearance of his surroundings over "himself" (such as a pattern of rocks and trees for a forested area), however there will still be something subtly off that makes others wonder if a person was there.

Shamanism- C
    Having been allegedly created by the Native prophet Tenskwatawa's curse Faker is capable of to some degree utilizing the traditional Magecraft of the Indigenous Peoples to contract with spirits. In this case "he" mainly uses the frustration and regrets of the presidential souls comprising "him" to fuel powerful curses.

Memento Mori- EX
    "Remember you will die". A phrase Julius Caesar allegedly instructed his slave to utter while accompanying him on a triumphal procession, a reminder that for all his glorious accomplishments he too was still mortal and would someday become dust. As an embodiment of the demise awaiting rulers Faker has come to amalgamate that phrase into "his" Saint Graph. "His" presence induces a deep fear and unease of one's inevitable death in royal-attributed Servants. Furthermore Faker's shadowy weapons deal additional damage against them.

Noble Phantasms
    Divide Zero
    Grave Of Presidents

A Noble Phantasm encapsulating the seven souls that comprise Faker, the U.S presidents "claimed" by it in death. While each having their own accomplishments in life (some more outstanding than others) they've been subsumed into the legend of the Curse of Tippecanoe and now serve as extensions of Faker, tentacles for it to intrude upon the World. This allows Faker to access the appearance, abilities, memories and experiences of all American presidents who died while still in office, "wearing" their Saint Graphs as a husk.

This includes abilities that would reach the level of Skills or Noble Phantasms such as the Emancipation Proclamation and wrestling of Lincoln. Lastly upon killing another Servant whose a "ruler" (such as king, president, etc) Faker can absorb their soul rather than letting it be claimed by the Grail, gaining their Skills and Noble Phantasms as well (although in this case the relevant abilities are ranked down from the original).

Curse Of Tippecanoe
    Rulers, Await Your Demise

Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Sovereign, Anti-Mind)

A Noble Phantasm synonymous with Faker's very existence as a curse that kills presidents. It could normally only be invoked against a target that is a U.S president but as a Servant Faker has broadened the criterion to rulers more generally. Upon invocation Faker's form swells up, transforming into the image of a giant ghostly grim reaper that swings its scythe down on the opponent. This doesn't deal any physical damage but places a powerful curse upon them.

The target will steadily experience misfortune happening around them and a growing premonition of death over the next three days, before finally dying of a seemingly random cause. This is a form of Marble Phantasm that warps probability to realize opportunities for the target's death. The misfortunes constantly escalate until by the third day they're certain to face a lethal disaster. If a Servant the random accidents will be imbued with mystery to be capable of affecting them.

The main way to stop this Noble Phantasm is to find and kill Faker before the effects build up to deadly levels. However as the "curse" is actually psychosomatic in nature another way to defeat it is simply believing overwhelmingly that one will not die, or having a mindset that can face death without flinching.

So here's my entry for the contest. Y'all probably remember this as the one I teased in the Guess-A-Servant thread although I actually added the second identity twist later (on that note, be sure to click the distorted text to see why this qualifies for the prompt). Hopefully it stands up, and thanks to Bn and Del for helping me get the glitch text to work. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 15th, 2023 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Small corrections

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I'm honestly still surprised after all this time how some of you guys manage to make banger after banger all the time.
    Right? I can't relate at all.
    ALSO HOLY SHIT ROYD?? HOW DID YOU MANAGED TO MAKE THAT SHEET - WHICH WAS ALREADY AMAZING BY ITSELF - INTO SOMETHING EVEN BETTER? Not fair. You guys aren't playing fair here. ;_;
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My lord, these are some stellar sheets. Just how much bullshit am I going have to pull to even attempt to compete? Well, time to abuse academic papers for fine detail ideas.

Each sheet has had a really cool concept, and I find it so funny that a friend pulled a killroy joke about twenty minuets before I came to check up on this thread. I'll save more detailed comments for when my brain isn't fried I post my own... attempt

From the very beginning, I always asked myself:

"Who am I?"

At first, I was a witch who hated children, acting cold in the presence of prepubescents. It was a
    Designation
    feeling
    utterly foreign to me yet I was beholden to it because I sensed it stabilizing my existence. It was a simple life to follow and yet I still asked:

"Who am I?"

Time passed by. Seasons came and went. And with those seasons were holidays. I once participated in jest and wore a false face within a new Saint Graph. I was a witch who scared children, mischievously watching them lose their wits and jump at shadows. The
    Designation
    feeling
    was kept stable but I felt a strain. It was faint but noticeable all the same. Were it be myself of the past, I would've cease and desist and return to myself but in this new state of mind with a literal devil's advocate pushing me forward, I kept going and asked:

"Who am I?"

The holiday of winter was a time where I was completely unlike my original self. Taking up the mantle of Santa and receiving the blessings of a helpful old lady, I became a witch who gifts children, cheering merrily through the sky on a broom. All this time, I was aware of the
    Designation
    feeling
    within me being frayed and my existence becoming uncoupled. It was through the mercy of having the blessings from Christmas and contract benefits from Halloween that allowed me to keep going. It allowed me to keep pushing.

It allowed me to keep asking:

Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?

Finally, the line was snapped, my designation unwound for me to bear witness, and I was answered.

"I am a mother. A False Mother. A Evil Stepmother."

A Witch Is Born Anew

True Name: Bäckerhexe Mutter
    Title: The Baker Witch, Evil Stepmother Phenomenon
    Class: Pretender
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Evil
    Source: Fairy Tales
    Region: ???

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+

Class Skills:

Territory Creation A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Obtaining her full potential as a Witch, she upgraded her standards to creating her Gingerbread House as her supreme territory.

Item Construction EX
    The ability to create magical items. No longer being limited to just using confections to create items, she has the option of using the knowledge of every other Evil Stepmother to expand her repertoire.

Anti-Human Order C
    An ability that puts a stop to everything created by humanity, as well as the laws that work in humanity's favor. It is a skill acquired after awakening to her greater nature. A false mother who coldly
    subjugates
    nurtures
    the child that is Humanity. She does this not out of any sort of hate, but merely an awareness of the fact that Humanity is not her child.

Presence Concealment B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a servant. A hold over from her previous iterations; she is well suited to going behind people's backs.

Personal Skills:

Witchcraft (Fairy Tales) C
    The capability of the witch whose existence is grounded within the realm of literary works so the distinction between magecraft and magic means little. However, as the Baker Witch is someone who recently "graduated" from using spells with grounding in human rationality to forsaking it entirely, the skill is still immature, and therefore, low.

Consuming Charisma B-
    The nature of an evil stepmother exemplified in skill form. The charisma to force out good results from any "child" under her care without concern for their wellbeing. Though, due to previous experiences, she is aware of her limits (read: a child's tolerance) so she tries to not take full advantage of the skill in case of rebellion.

False Mother EX
    The Evil Stepmother Phenomenon. An absurd form of Innocent Monster imposed onto Pretender's Saint Graph. A Curse Of the Readers that has one embodying the parts of their mothers that all children had come to hate and did away with. She cannot love from those who are not her child nor can she be ever truly accepted by those she nurtures. Yet, it is by all means that she fully embraces her role yet is not beholden to it that may allow for something spectacular to occur. After all, good stepmothers have existed before.

Noble Phantasm

Hexenhäuschen: The Baker Witch's Domain
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Pretender. The epitome of her previous essence as a reproduction of the Witch of a certain story, expanded into its peak as a Reality Marble. It reproduces the famous House of Gingerbread that served as the staging point of Hansel and Gretel, as an area that acts as an intersection between reality and unreality. It is the domain of a Witch that gradually imbues the concept of "fantasy" within the local area though the depth of human rationality that exists within the world limits the spread.

Within the Gingerbread House, all who come in are reduced to child-like versions of themselves. Servants caught within this effect are essentially reduced to their "Lily" iterations. As due to the height of legends being around their adult years, such servants are stripped of their normal parameters, skills, and noble phantasms. This renders Pretender an advantage against them. However, such an effect can be overcome by Servants whose claim to fame started during their childhoods or children themselves.

Personality

Pretender's personality generally has little difference to her previous incarnations, or rather, her personality is a mishmash of all the notable portions of the egos of all three previous selves, that being the quietness of her Caster form, the mischievousness of her Assassin form, and the earnestness of her Rider form.

Yet a good part of her behavior tells of a sensation of freedom. Pretender's embodies yet is free from the actualization of the Evil Stepmother Phenomenon, a concept that existed within the fringes of Human rationality since antiquity with the most repeated occurrences of it being within literary works that caused it to define itself by certain rules. Her activities regarding children range from caring for them to messing with them but this comes from her own volition, not the designation which drives her.

Her intention for the child that is Humanity is something that is very much analogous to that of a Beast's but her love is something that hasn't quite reached that point. Had she not grown too aware of herself, maybe then the chance would've been likely.

Creator's Note: Here's my bid in this contest. Her character sheet arc finally ending.
    Last edited by Vance; August 3rd, 2022 at 02:10 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, I remember her Caster version but I don't remember her assassin and rider version. Can you link it Vance? Also, great sheet with a interesting NP and touching personality.