Page 504 of 620 FirstFirst ... 4404454494499502503504505506509514554604 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,080 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I completed my Extra Class Compendium in my Singature.
    Ohh so we have our 500 page milestone and my own bible, the Extra Class Compendium, updated too? 'Tis a good month, indeed.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    That awkward moment of having several ideas and not knowing on which one I should focus ...
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes:
    Are ya ready kids for the event of the season?
    I bet you havent seen this one coming.
    wash your hands and clean your palate, because this one is finger-licking good

On one mystic, magic night,
    Jack O Lanterns glowing bright,
    kids with bags of candy sweet,
    roam door to door and street to street,
    all dressed up for trick or treat!

Wizards with wands, pirates with hooks,
    monsters and clowns with spooky looks,
    kings and queens in capes and crowns,
    a princess in her royal gowns,
    witches with warts, fairies with wings,
    movie stars with sparkling rings,
    vampires with fangs that bite,
    ghosts that boo all dressed in white.

Imaginations taken flight,
    on that one mystic, magic night.

Oh the fun of Halloween,
    be young or old or in between!

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

"Come quick! They are almost done with the poem!"
    "Chillax, I'm here. Ah here they come, are ya ready?"
    "Humu!"

"TRICK OR TREAT!"
    "GIMME ALL YOUR SWEETS!"

"Huuuh! Twinkle, that is not what we rehearsed!"

~ ♬ ~

_B_E_R_S_E_R_K_E_R_S_
    Spooky Treaters, Mischievous Trickers

= Tarrare & Twinkle Star =

Class Berserker
    Alternative Classes Too many!
    True Name Tarrare & Twinkle Star
    Aliases The Trick and the Treat, Chocolate Hunters, The Spooktacular Duo, Tarrabro, Twinkle
    Origin France, Historical Fact, Night Sky
    Height/Weight 4ever smol / steadily increasing with every Candy Corn
    Alignment Chaotic Halloween
    Attribute Spooky

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E C A A B

Likes Anything they count as "Treats"
    Dislikes Anything deserving "Tricks"
    Talent Trick-or-Treating, Spooking, humming spooky tunes that reminds of a green dude in an empty villa
    Natural Enemy Santa Servants that try to bring the holiday season before Halloween
    Armament floating pumpkin, coffin-shaped candy bag (don't ask)
    Catalyst don't ask that either!

╣╠

══════════╣ Ding Dong ╠══════════
    Background

What would be of this special night without children running around and asking for sweets?
    Ignoring all sense of danger, these two roam the corridors mischievously, bringing the spirit of Halloween to every Servant.

A dream come true, a shining hope for tomorrow in the shape of a soothing, comforting melody.
    The walking manifestation of gluttony, prowling the cobbled streets of 18th century France, indulging in endless hunger.
    Perhaps, in life they were like parallel lines, never daring to touch each other’s destiny for even a moment. But this is Chaldea, the place where miracles can happen, and their meeting is nothing short of such.
    —And speaking of miracles, here they are again.
    Don’t quote me on that, but apparently, they have heard from an anonymous source that their cooldown period has ended and people wouldn’t roll their eyes at their appearance again, other Servants had their chance in the spotlight already. Since their Summer debut was indeed quite a long time ago, and after some consideration (“There will be sweets.” “DEAL!”), these two decided that another alter is due.
    To that, Mr. Twinkle Stars, donned in his floating pumpkin (which was formerly a super cool swim ring), correctly said that early birds get the worms. Mr. Tarrare is behind him, torn between profusely apologizing for being carried away yet again as he’s sporting even a new hair color for the occasion, and gulping at the sight of their ever-filling bag of sweets.

╣╠

══════════╣ Trick ╠══════════
    Class Skills

Existence Outside the Bedtime D
    On this Halloween night, the twinkling stars and the red shining moon are inviting all sorts of trouble.
    By ignoring the rules (from Master) that dictate they should be sleeping past a certain hour like the good children they’d be on any other day of the year, they roam the endless night as they please, searching for the next treat instead. What a naughty pair...

"Say it with me Tarrare! IIIIT'S PARTY TIME! WOOOOH!!!"
    "Woooh...!"

Magic Resistance B
    Vengeful evil spirits, badly designed costumes, Elizabeth Bathory’s Alters, no-fun adults and horror stories whispered under the covers are all part of the 「realm of things nothing to be afraid of.」
    As expected, a child does have to be powerful to be able to ward off anything that dares to stand in the way of their precious Halloween night. And now that they are together? They will hunt for all and every candy under the night sky, you just watch!

"Hey Tarrabro! We should try to get as many Alt's as Lizzy! More even! Perhaps we can get some Mecha Suits!"
    "Please say no, please say no, please say no, ..."
    "This does sound fun..."
    "Aaaggghhhhh..."

Sugar Enhancement B
    The ability to extract power from the sweets they consume—a secret technique that ignores the warnings of the Master to 「be careful, or else you might have a sugar rush.」 So... About that...
    It’s quite interesting how, after eating so much chocolate, one cannot help but to feel godlike, almost as if in a trance, right? Could this be their own brand of 「madness?」 But how could this be, if it’s though they could conquer enemies, lead armies, perhaps even entice lovers under this condition? Oh, wait, that last item has nothing to do with Halloween...

"What does this Lady mean, Twinkle?"
    "I don't know either...my Master says we should skip to the next part because it could get awkward otherwise...
    NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

╣╠

═════════╣ or ╠═════════
    Personal Skills

Combination B
    The light of hope shining in the night sky and the child lost in darkness who never lost hope. Perhaps, even before they knew it, they were destined to meet each other one day—
    Their natural affinity might be a possible explanation for an abnormally high level in such a Skill for two beings who never met during their lives. Or maybe, they simply are on the same wavelength during this special day? Surely this would pick the interest of the adults, but for these two, it doesn’t matter in the slightest. They are the bestest friends now, and they also are very late to the party. So, if you excuse them, they have a candy hunt to partake in.

"Here Tarrare! It is your turn!"
    "Like last time and the time before..."

Cute Appearance EX
    It is that time of the year, after all—
    You can faintly hear their voices echoing in the corridors, “Trick or treat!”
    Without meaning to, it seems that these two weaponized their ultimate asset, 「cuteness.」 Maybe it is the earnest way in which they hunt for sweets, maybe it’s the way they light up the room with antics that are far too naďve for their Class—or maybe it is merely the spirit of Halloween, filling the adults with unexpected indulgence.
    Whatever the mystery of this Skill is, one thing is certain: they are ready to teach everyone that terrifying things can be cute, too.

"Waaah..."
    "KAWAAAAAIIIIIII!!!"

*Candy is thrown at them*
    *Twinkle eats them from the ground.*

Chocolate Rule A
    Halloween is a day that wraps fear in innocence, as though it is a slightly-sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat as well. A Skill that represents the night of promised chaos in search of that elusive candy.
    As they approach their unsuspecting victim with expectation, asking for treats, the victim must have them on their person, lest they will meet dire consequences! Will it be a scare? Will it be toilet paper? Or something even scarier!? Who knows at this point... The only thing that is certain is that it wouldn’t be Halloween if it didn’t happen.
    Even though this is definitely strange... You see, no one was holding anything of the sort on their person before little Twinkle Stars and Tarrare spoke to them... How come their pockets became full of candies?
    —Oh well, who cares? Not this Servant, at least.
    They are merely here for their sweets, after all——and they will absolutely leave this place with their due!

"That guy was mean..."
    "This calls for the meanest trick I have prepared. Since I came to Chaldea, I used my time to study all the possible maritime cuisine that I could indulge in..."
    "You get so serious talking about fish, Twinkle Star... What has is it to do with a trick on Halloween? Is there a really scary one?"
    "Heh...indeed. Have you ever heard of...Surströmming?"

Spoiler:

Golden Bag A
    What a convenient fork this one is, shaped according to their needs yet again.
    This time, Tarrare’s infamous Golden Fork becomes a coffin-shaped bag (don’t ask) that is able to hold all their sweets as they roam Chaldea after the next victim... After all, a child cannot properly scavenge for candy if they aren’t dressed for the occasion and if they don’t hold a trick-or-treat bag in their possession, or at least it was what they learned during their preparations.
    —Incidentally, Master said they were allowed to play only until their bag was full. Good thing the Golden Fork holds the key to a bottomless dimension, right?

"You say it doesn't look like proper silverware?! We don't give a FORK what think! Right, Tarrare?"
    *Tarrare is aghast*

Super Savers Trickers Super Cool Swim Ring Floating Pumpkin EX
    “No, boy. Not this again! This wasn’t a Noble Phantasm and it is not a skill either!”

╣╠

════════╣ Treats! ╠════════
    Noble Phantasm

Hungry Harvest of Memories and Treats
    Ah! vous dirai-je, maman

Ah! Shall I tell you, Mama, what is causing my torment?
    Daddy wants me to reason like a big, big person,
    But I say that candies are worth more than reason!

Daddy wants that is want to eat, soup and meat
    But I say that candies are worth more than filets!

Daddy wants me to learn the long ladder of verbs.
    But I say that candies are worth more than lessons!

The All Hallows Eve. On the last day of sun, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead becomes blurred and the spirits of the dead return to earth—or so it was believed. The spirits were said to cause trouble and damage crops, but over time, although still retaining some of its chaotic roots, this date that went to be called 「Halloween」 evolved into a day of activities like trick-or-treating, carving jack-o-lanterns, festive gatherings, donning costumes and eating treats.
    Yes, how sweet those treats must be—
    —After all, aren’t they worth more than reason?
    The ever-hungry crimson moon shines down on the pair as they prepare a marvelous feast of fresh souls... Or not. At the behest of Twinkle Stars, who thinks that Halloween should be a day of pranks, yes, but pranks that are on the safe side, just to be sure, Tarrare tried to negotiate (or the closest thing possible to that) with the whispers dictating his every move. Apparently, because this Noble Phantasm exists, they reached an agreement.
    All the sweets given and all the sweets taken—all the smiles and the excitement. Everything can become a beautiful memory. Everything can become ingredients in a day made to harvest as much of the 「spirit of Halloween」 as it is possible.
    And as the pair sings an old song deep embedded into their hearts that is the key to release an unspeakable present into the world, these 「memories」—these delectable 「treats」—are to be consumed by the spirits residing inside a small French boy. After all, even them deserve sweets, right? Even if these are made of the crystallized mana of enemies.
    —Or so, that was supposed to happen, but...

“Ah! Why did they still disappear!?”
    M-maybe they will be given back when Halloween ends? They will, right...?

╣╠

══════════╣ Sweet Talks ╠══════════
    Quotes and Relationships

“So, candy corns, apparently they don’t taste like corn... That’s kind of disappointing...”
    "It is disappointing corn does not taste like candy corn…"

“I’ve heard that Halloween is supposed to be a frightening day, but I don’t think I’ve been scared yet. Then again… How could I even think about that, when Twinkle Stars is by my side? —A-are we cheating, somehow? Twinkle, is this our fault? Should we make this scarier?”
    "Hmm. We need jumpscares! Ey YOU click HERE!"
    "BOOOOH!"

“We treat, but do not trick. People are TOO nice. I wanna play pranks…hmm are there any jellyfish for Davinki around? Oh right! Let us smear toothpaste at doors!”
    “I-isn’t that only for those that do not offer treats?”
    “Easy, we choose doors of others who are out. Let’s dewit!”
    “But we need it to brush our teeth…”
    “Don’t worry, pal. I’m called Twinkle Stars for a reason.” *smiles and a star twinkles from his teeth*
    Even his teeth are like the stars. So yellow and far apart…
    "Ey!"

"Hey Tarrare, I saw Voyager-kun driving down the hallway with his little Mars-Tricycle. Wanna ask him if he can play with us? Forever and ev-"
    "Don't you dare scare our precious boy with this cursed movie reference!"

“Do you think we should’ve invited Macak? Aren’t black cats a staple on this date? —Ah, but a triple summon, that’s way scarier than ghosts...”
    "Then we would need to invite Sam too! But Prahlad would feel left out. If we invited him, Eddie would maybe wanna join, too. Hmm. Wouldn't it be nice to invite all of Chaldea into our Saint Graph to share the holiday? But that would not be possible…Unless... We just put everyone we know into your endless dimension and spend the day that way.
    Haha, just kidding. Unless…"

"Twinkle, look! I carved Master and Mash! It shows their scary journey to save our history. And those are the mean Demon Pillars!"
    Spoiler:

"That is so great Tarrare! Great job!"
    "Woooaaaah that is so cool, Tarrabro! But you know what? Mine is even cooler! Be in awe!"
    Spoiler:

"AMOGUS!"

"..."
    Spoiler:

Marie Antoinette:
    “E-eh? I couldn’t possibly meet the queen—!?” o(>< )o
    “No, no it is fine! Here, check out her lap! It is the best pillow you could ask fo—” *snores*

Bächerhexe:
    “Trick or tr… Y-you know what, how about you go first, Twinkle Stars?”
    “Okay, no problem. Yo Becky, Prahlad is hiding in the western corner of the cafeteria. Go get him. In exchange, I get the usual. And off she goes…neat! Her gingerbread is awesome. Don’t look at me like that, buddy! Our friend takes one for the team.”
    “...We really need to thank them later.”

Prahlad:
    “I don’t know either, bud. She somehow gets you every time. Tarrare has no clue either, RIGHT? But she becomes less and less scary, amirite? No? Ah well…want some gingerbread?”
    “You were amazing, Prahlad! I’ve... Uh, I’ve never seen someone so pale! Very Halloween-y!”

Halloween Slasher Munch:
    "Hehehe...you have no power here..."

Napoleon:
    An anonymous Chaldean leaves a single candy over the table for their former general. Not because they intended to gift him with just one, but because that’s kinda everything that’s left in the bag...

Macak, Unsinkable Sam:
    "I wonder what Macak is doing... Do you think he celebrates Halloween too?"
    "Eh. Bet he just does his cat things. But I heard Sam made an outfit for him!"

Spoiler:

╣╠

═════════╣ Craft Essence ╠═════════
    Craft Essence

Sleeping well after a Night of Terror

"Ya know, his tummy is always growling. Growling and rumbling. No matter what he eats, he would stay hungry. And there are these voices telling him to eat more.
    Isn’t it sad? And despite that, he still played with me and even shared his meals with the gentlest smile there is!
    I wanted to pay it back to him! And what better way is there to pay someone back, by letting others give him treats? It is a win-win for all of us!
    Just for a bit, even if just for one night.
    I want Tarrabro to sleep on a full stomach.
    So Master, will you help me make a new Halloween Event this year? For him?"

╣╠

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:

It is collaboration season! Biggest of thanks to our beloved Queen WhiteFrenzy for agreeing to make this chaotic duo.
    We planned this for a year now! Of course she blessed us with with her unique writing style, while i provided the outline of the concept and skills. We shared the quotes.

The song they sing is the very first example of the twinkle star melody - but a parody of it from around the same time. Of course this fits in of itself, but sweets are of course always the solution to a problem.

I hope you enjoyed our mascots! If you did, check out their original and summer variants. All are a joy to read.

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    You weirdos.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    This is the spookiest most adorable Servant ever made
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

Three words. This is gourd-geous.

Blog Entries
    I promise I have a more Halloween reveal to make. But for now, Lancer arrives:

LANCER

“Life is short. You may not die as you expect. That is all the more reason to continue on, to see the path that has been laid out. To meet the grave with naught else to say but, ‘Goodbye.’”

FATHER OF THE LANDSKNECHT
    GEORG VON FRUNDSBERG

Master: Isla Aza Skaldrada

General Information

Alias: Father of the Landsknecht, Highest Field Captain
    Pronouns: He/Him
    H/W: 210 cm, 140 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Region: Germany, Austria
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armaments: Pike, Zweihander
    Catalyst: A feather once used as decoration

Parameters

STR: B
    END: B
    AGL: C
    MAG: D
    LUK: D
    NP: B+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D Lancer does not possess a high rank in this skill, as he is a hero whose story has little to do within the realm of magical influence.

Personal Skills

Military Tactics B Although Lancer was not particularly a genius of his time, his tactics are remarkable due to a different quality: trust. That is, the strategies of the Landsknecht are embodied by complete and utter trust, believing that those you stand shoulder-to-shoulder with will protect you, and so must you too. In this way, Lancer led a mercenary army of disparate peoples with an effectiveness that defeated armies many times larger than them.

A + bonus is applied when utilizing one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasms, or against an opposing one.
    Disengage C A good warrior knows when to retreat and recuperate. Fleeing from a battle is as much a tactical decision as engaging in one. With this skill, Lancer is able to reset the conditions of battle via retreat, healing himself and removing debuffs.
    Gewalthaufen A+ This skill’s name refers to the tactics employed by the Landsknecht, and translates roughly as ‘piles of violence.’ It is a tactic that attempts to control the melee chaos of the battle, utilizing various layers of polearm infantry to stave off the enemy and make space for the main power to push through and destroy the frontlines.

The gewalthaufen functions because everyone within it understands what their role is. This skill, as an embodiment of that, improves Lancer’s capabilities twofold: While wielding his signature pike, Lancer gains a significant boost to damage reduction and reaction time against attackers trying to break in. This boost changes into an offensive damage and speed boost when he wields his sword, improving his ability to close the gap and catch foes unaware.

Because of this skill’s rank, it would not be strange to summon Lancer in the Saber class.
    Warrior’s Instruction C+ Not only a renowned warrior in his own right, but Lancer formed the Landsknecht as captain and teacher as well. It holds an equal rank of Charisma, but also includes the ability to educate others. Lancer is excellent at figuring out what a person needs to learn, and with enough time, can even grant them skills which he himself has. One could consider this portion of the skill to be similar to Eye of the Mind (True). A bonus is granted when educating many people at the same time, much like the mercenary army for which he is known.

Noble Phantasm

Stance of the Iron Mercenary Captain
    Viel Feind, viel Ehr

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max Targets:

“The enemy? Hah! So it is! And what of it? Will you expect me to turn tail and run? To weep and demand mercy?

If that is what you think of me, then allow me to show you. The memory of the Landsknecht. This is our belief!”

“Viel Feind, viel Ehr.”

“Many foes, much honor.”

This quote was the rallying call of Georg von Frundsberg, High Field Captain and Father of the Landsknecht. By itself, it is the embodiment of Frundsberg’s martial accomplishments: over and over he and the Landsdknecht defeated armies many times their size, bringing glory to the empire they served, and money that allowed them to live out their days. They had dominated the era’s style of war. Anyone would call the Landsknecht exceptional, and Frundsberg head and shoulders above the rest.

But for all the Landsknechts’ brilliance, they died quietly. When war changed Frundsberg was dead, and the martial tactics they had mastered were now scarcely relevant. Like a flare into the night they vanish, until only this motto remains of them.

Frundsberg is summoned as that unchanging tenet of the Landsknecht. Even while the Landsknecht dispersed that man could not change himself, and he blames himself for not being able to change the Landsknecht as well.

This Noble Phantasm is a Stance-type that activates where Frundsberg is holding ground, rooting his feet in place. Whether it is ten or ten thousand men, Frundsberg cannot be moved from his stance, for the man would sooner die. While in this stance the range of his weapons seems to increase exponentially for every enemy in his vicinity, and his STR increases proportionally.

With a True Name release, his stance gains an immovability that defies even death itself. A Battle Continuation effect is applied onto Frundsberg that ensures any death he may suffer is delayed until the end of the battle. The Landsknecht were undefeatable after all; both for Frundsberg and his kinsmen, their fall was not in the hands of battle.

Noble Phantasm

The Price of Violence
    Sacco di Roma

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Variable
    Max Targets: Variable

“Know this: my legend is one paid for in blood. I have my pride as a mercenary. In that, I stake my existence.

There is no wall unbreakable. So long as it is paid for, even Rome is no trifle!”

Money is life. It pays for food. It pays for drink. It pays for travel and enrichment. It pays for time at home, time for the self, for love, for care, to live as one desires.

But money is also blood. It pays for weapons. It pays for armor. It pays for a standing army to journey where the buyer demands. It pays for the corpses that need to be wheeled away, and for the living that need a place to stay.

The Landsknecht not only understood this but lived by it. Maintained by a steady stream of imperial funds, a part of the Landsknechts’ effectiveness must be attributed to this monetary support. In fact, money was such a factor for the Landsknecht that they would refuse to work if not properly compensated. This has happened, on record, twice. The first time, it was a wound bandaged by better management and recognition of the army’s importance, and so led to an increase in funds. However, the second time…

That was a path towards one of the six Sacks of Rome.

This Noble Phantasm exists, and is shared, by all those who plundered Rome within these historical events. But for Georg von Frundsberg, Sacco di Roma is a Noble Phantasm that describes the highest price for violence. A price not just of money, but of blood. Even though he had fallen sick just prior to this event, still he commandeered the Landsknecht into Rome to take the pay that had been denied to them by their floundering and selfish Emperor.

The Sacking was not for tactical purposes, nor itself a strategic movement. This was merely the act of “collecting pay” that the Landsknecht were owed.

This True Name release begins with Frundsberg pulling his pike backwards. During this process he not only channels magical energy from himself and his Master, but the immediate environment and other nearby life, both ally and foe. His pike is like a lightning rod, and it ranks up as more magical energy is charged into it. At E-rank it is only an empowered strike, but when it reaches its maximum B-rank the attack gains a territory piercing effect that ignores barriers. An additional damage bonus is applied if the enemy is Roman in origin.

Once Frundsberg is finished charging he launches the pike, its speed increased by its stored power, and obliterates his target. The violence has been paid for.

Personality

A man aged by his years. He acts wise for it, always tending to those younger than him. Lancer has a tendency to let others be reliant upon him even when they do not ask for it, finding ways to butt in and attempt to assist at any chance he gets. Interwoven through his fatherly attitude is also a sense of great duty. He feels compelled constantly by his nature to excel and be compared to, and eventually become an example worthy of praise.

This attitude is exacerbated in relationships where he perceives someone to be like a child to him.

Frundsberg’s fierce loyalty is regarded well, for he and Emperor Maximillian both share the title of ‘Father of the Landsknecht.’ In much the same way, he will remain loyal to his leader even in times of complete incompetence or malicious disregard. To the end he will do his job as a hero summoned into this world to fight. Frundsberg understands contracts well, and has no desire in breaking them. Frankly, Frundsberg is willing to do far too much for those who care far too little about him. The curse of one bound by exceptionalism.

In this sense he is the ultimate Servant.

But… he still remembers that the greatest times of his career were when he and Maximillian worked as equals. Frundsberg believes that the most fruitful relationship anyone could have is an equal one, and will become rather bitter when faced with the carelessness of royalty, nobility, and war profiteers. His empathy for the common soldier is vast, and he will protect them as their senior before anything else.

Frundsberg holds great disdain for war, and still cannot help but find himself entrenched in it.

“It’s hard for an old dog to learn new tricks, I suppose,” is what he wistfully says before moving onto the next fight.

Legend

Born to a father who was a captain of the Swabian League, Georg von Frundsberg was always surrounded by knights and their disciplined lives. Stories of battle in service of the Empire dazzled the young Georg, and so as soon as he hit 19 he followed his father on a military expedition. Although the boy did not end up fighting then, his youthful dedication to the cause was eventually noticed.

Not even ten years later the young man was appointed a military captain of the Tyrolean knights, thus following in his father’s footsteps. He was, at first, content with that, but little did Georg know that he would eventually exceed his father.

After observing Swiss pike tactics, Georg devised a complete and complex adaptation of it which came to be known as the gewalthaufen. Then, with the support of Emperor Maximillian, mercenaries from across the land were collected and educated by Georg to form the invincible Landsknecht. Georg’s devotion to this mercenary army earned him the title of Father of the Landsknecht, and his leadership both on and off the field made him out to be the most fiercely competent commander of his time.

It didn’t take long for his success to outpace him, though. When Maximillian died and Charles V succeeded the imperial throne, he brought with him all of Maximillian’s ambition with none of his respect. While Charles V swung the Landsknecht around like a mighty bat to push forward his militant agenda, he simultaneously shortened the pay that the mercenaries would receive. Eventually this came to a head in mutiny, which demanded the ever-loyal Georg to cough up their promised compensation. Despite Georg’s typical calmness, it was here he suffered a stroke due to the stress that had piled on ever since his youth. Some piece of his heart thought of his Landsknecht the same as it was before, but he realized then that he was stuck in much simpler, much more youthful times.

Now he is older, prone to health deficiencies, and even though he carries boundless experience he, too, cannot grasp the changing times.

Eventually he recovered, and was able to lead the Landsknecht towards Rome in order to take their pay by force. But by that time Georg, despite refusing to admit to it, was gravely ill. Even though the Landsknecht were variably appeased now, nothing could revert Georg’s medical condition. He’d die a year later in Italian hospitals, far away from home. And with his death, the Landsknechts’ notorious ability went as well; it seemed as though the discipline and martial skill of the famous mercenary army was all but maintained by a single man. Like a whisper on the wind, eventually the Landsknecht faded too, defeated by the progress of time that changed where the Landsknecht could not.
    Last edited by Gl4re; November 1st, 2022 at 12:57 PM.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Overshadowed Cure:

Appearance:

True Name: Miach

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- C
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality
    A sweet boy who genuinely loves healing people. He'd offer medical care to anyone free of charge. Caster would get frustrated at anyone refusing needed medical care, or spreading misinformation on it. If he has a single main fault it's that Caster tends not to recognize how his overwhelming talents can overshadow others, potentially stoking feelings of inferiority and jealousy to tragic results.

He doesn't resent his father for killing him, sure it was a rash act he must've regretted and that if they met again Caster would be able to make him proud with how great a physician he is. He loves and looks up to his big sister Airmed lots, and his deepest regret is making her cry after his death. Caster's wish on the Holy Grail is to reunite with his family, and be able to continue healing people in the modern age.

Caster has a dislike for artificial limbs such as mechanical prosthetics. If he meets any Servant with such he'll immediately offer to make a new organic one in replacement, and even pester them repeatedly if they decline. Caster genuinely can't understand why anyone would prefer an artificial part to one of flesh and blood.

Dislikes: disease, artificial prosthetics, jealousy
    Talents: surgery, herbalism
    Natural Enemy: Dian Cecht, Mechi

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- B
    Creation of a "Clinic/Apothecary" becomes possible.

Item Construction- B+
    Capable of manifesting basic (yet perpetually pristine) surgical instruments, as well as "sculpting" new limbs and organs of flesh and blood given enough time. Through the patronage over herbalism expressed in his Lusra Airmed Personal Skill Caster can grow any kind of medicinal plants from his blood.

Personal Skills:

Surgical Procedure- A++
    Caster was a brilliant physician noted to have even surpassed his father, the god of medicine. He restored the high king Nuada's severed arm when even Dian Cecht could only devise a replacement silver one.

At this rank his surgical prowess is sublimated to the level of Divine Mystery, with Caster able to accomplish miraculous feats like seamlessly reattaching lost limbs and organs or even transplanting parts from another species onto the target without fear of (physical) rejection. Grafted parts retain the traits of the creature they came from, such as an eagle's sharpened sight if its eye is used to substitute one's own. Albeit this can result in mental damage from instincts of the "donor" bleeding over (such as a predator's bloodlust), so Caster is leery to perform such dubious procedures normally.

Caster is also capable of Spiritual Surgery such as exorcising evil spirits and reopening mental wounds to treat them, as in one account he drew out a devil from Nuada's blackened arm to kill it before healing him.

Quadrice Smote By The Medicine God- B
    Out of jealousy for his greatest feat of healing, Caster's father Dian Cecht repeatedly cleft the boy's head with a sword challenging him to cure himself if he were really so great a physician. The first slice merely cut Caster's skin, which the boy easily healed. The second broke through to his skull but still the boy treated it. The third strike pierced all the way to his brain yet Caster still managed to mend himself. The fourth smite however split his brain right in two, eclipsing even the gifted young doctor's capacity to recover from and killing Caster.

This equates to a Personal Skill allowing Caster to instantly heal from up to three attacks in the course of the Grail War. However this can only be used three times and after that, the next fatal blow he takes will definitely kill Caster.

Lusra Airmed- A+
    On Caster's death, the tears shed by his sister Airmed over his grave grew into 365 medicinal herbs. She sorted them out by their properties but Dian Cecht jealously scattered the herbs, which is the reason humanity still doesn't know the cure for every illness.

This anecdote transfers to Caster's blood, which sprouts medicinal herbs when any of it spills to earth. These herbs purify the soil of any contaminative influences (including Skills or Noble Phantasms that corrupt territory). Anyone who steps over them is restored a small amount of health while to existences deemed a pox unto the World itself such as Demons, Evil Spirits and Undead it serves a warding presence, burning them on contact. Furthermore the herbs can be harvested by Caster to bolster his Surgical Procedure Skill.

When Caster is killed a garden of medicinal plants springs forth around his corpse which establishes an apotropaic Bounded Field (Sanctuary), cleansing the space within of any toxins in or outside people's bodies. This cures disease, poison, curses and other status ailments in anyone around while immensely damaging the likes of Plague-Spirits or Undead. Afterwards however the garden immediately scatters and disappears along with Caster's body, reflecting its ephemeral nature in legend.

Divinity- A
    Caster was son of Dian Cecht, physician amongst the Tuatha De Danann. However through ambiguity with whether the Tuatha De Danann were true gods or merely powerful superhumans that dwelt in ancient Ireland he only has this level of divinity, allowing him to be summoned normally as a Servant.

Noble Phantasm
    Ábhraighlam
    Blackened Arm, Draw Out Corruption

Type: Anti-Unit

The demon-infested right arm of Nuada which Caster exorcised before managing to reattach it. As proof of his feat this Noble Phantasm manifests through Caster's own blackened right arm, which he normally wraps in bandages strewn with apotropaic wards. By loosening these seals Caster can summon the demon. Given he vanquished it in legend Caster is able to command the demon as a familiar. However he dislikes doing so due to finding it tasteless for a physician to attack with an embodiment of disease.

Caster mainly uses this Noble Phantasm to remove curses by absorbing them into his right arm, utilizing its own nature as a curse to harmlessly disperse them. Albeit this causes him to experience some symptoms of the curse being lifted, it's mostly contained by his sealing bandages. Even if so he'll hide it behind a bright smile, putting aside his own burdens to continue treating others.

So having written Mechi I decided to do a sheet for the similarly named guy who was also killed by Dian Cecht. As usual comments and critique would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post

_B_E_R_S_E_R_K_E_R_S_
    Spooky Treaters, Mischievous Trickers

= Tarrare & Twinkle Star =

Wow such a cool Servant that I never saw before Rey I absolutely love them they're so cute so creative so perfect best Halloween alt ever I dare say?
    But srsly you guys, he made everything happen, clap for ya boy. ALSO THANKS A LOT FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH THIS WF.
    I missed these two.

Georg von Frundsberg: Not a Halloween servant, 0/10.
    OK BUT IT'S SO GOOD. Just as his name implies, an interesting offensive-minded servant that I'd love to see demolish everything in a battlefield. Also that first NP is my favorite flavor of NPs for warriors. You gotta love when they're just too stubborn to even die.

Miach: I was already in love with your Mechi - best boy to ever best boy - so it's a pleasure to see you going even deeper on this lore. Plus, Miach is a sweet lil' guy and I'm weak to these types... You knew this would be a critical hit to my heart, didn't you!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Cuboon

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Tsunade and Princess Tagoto
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Japanese Mythology
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 198cm, 185cm
    Weight: 130lbs, 125lbs
    Likes: Ninjutsu, frogs and snails (Tsunade), the moonm, elegance (Princess Tagoto)
    Dislikes: Snakes, dragons, kidnappers
    Talent: Summoning snails
    Natural Enemy: Nia Ngao Zhua Pa, Zhengde Emperor
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Duo, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Kunai, caltrops
    Catalyst: A strange snail shell which glows green

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B: They encountered some magic, in particular that of Orochimaru, in life, and as such are resistant to much modern magecraft.

Riding A-: Tsunade is capable of riding most basic mounts and even Phantasmal and Monstrous beasts, although she cannot ride Divine Beasts. Tagoto can only ride basic mounts, however.

Personal Skills:

Enmity of the Serpent B: Both of them were enemies to Orochimaru, a serpentine demigod who fiercely opposed them, and they played major roles in defeating him. This gains them both rank-ups against serpentine and draconic entities offensively, in addition to a resistance to poison and acids of all kinds.

Ninjutsu A-: Tsunade had incredibly effective ninja skills taught to her by the snail entity who taught her her magic, which she in turn passed on to Tagoto, though as she didn't have enough time to finish the training, Tagoto only gains rank C in this.

Acidic Ichor C: As Tagoto and Tsunade were attacked by Orochimaru, his acidic Dragon Breath variant hurt them extremely badly and sank into their scars, becoming a part of their blood and making it acidic and eating through things. This leads them to often use this blood to coat their kunai and caltrops and eat away at their targets.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Katatsuromi no Doku
    Noxious King of Snails

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 15 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of Tsunade's powers to transform or manifest into a titanic snail, which she also taught to Tagoto. This passively enables them to be able to manifest snails and slime at their will. When this noble phantasm is activated, Tagoto transforms into an immense snail, a Snail Queen with a shell as durable as titanium which constantly oozes a noxious and extremely dangerous acid out of its pores. This serves as Tsunade's mount and their qualification for being in the rider class. However, Tagoto will try to avoid using this Noble Phantasm due to her feeling it's beneath her as a princess.

Lore: Tsunade was the deuteragonist in the legend of Jiraiya, a woman who met a snail entity and learned magic from him. She met Jiraiya and they joined forces to face down Orochimaru, eventually marrying as well. Princess Tagoto was a Princess who Orochimaru tried to make his bride by force, kidnapping her and poisoning her. She was rescued by Jiraiya and Tsunade, and learned some techniques from her.

Personality: Tsunade is a cheerful person who loves to fight and exercise, enjoying testing the strength of those who she sees. Tagoto is more elegant and dainty, far preferring to have tea ceremonies and socialize. The two get along surprisingly well, however, both dipping their toes in each other's interests whenever they can. Their wish is to simply live happily together, perhaps with Jiraiya remanifested as well so they can have their family fully together and their relationship back together.

Relationships:

Each other: "Oh, hey Tagoto! How was that tea ceremony?" "Oh, simply marvelous, thank you my dear. Unfortunate you couldn't make it. Can you come to the next one?" "Of course! And we are still on for that sparring tonight right?" "Always."

Nia Ngao Zhua Pa: "A dragon? Hmm, let's test my strength." "Oh, would you like to come to my tea ceremony?"

Pachacuti: "A terror state... *tsks* that's no way to run an empire." "I'm shocked you weren't destroyed honestly."

Zhengde Emperor: "Abuse of power? I see you'd be very weak." "And you lost control. However, I do see you're trying to do the right thing." "We'll be watching you."

Ferdinand von Zeppelin: "Balloons? They're capable of soaring that well?" "Hmm, I must say that must be more enjoyable then transforming into a snail."
    Last edited by jishara; October 30th, 2022 at 09:36 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tsunade/Nagoto: Nice to see this sheet after I inspired it over in the Stat This thread. You did a good job expanding on her Skills and NP and their personalities are fun. Tomboy/girly-girl pair that genuinely gets along is nice to see. Honestly they're the kind of pair I'd like to ship were Jiraiya not there... Lastly I'm a little curious why Orochimaru isn't in their Natural Enemy section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Tsunade/Nagoto: Nice to see this sheet after I inspired it over in the Stat This thread. You did a good job expanding on her Skills and NP and their personalities are fun. Tomboy/girly-girl pair that genuinely gets along is nice to see. Honestly they're the kind of pair I'd like to ship were Jiraiya not there... Lastly I'm a little curious why Orochimaru isn't in their Natural Enemy section.
    That's actually what I was trying to imply the idea is that they're in a happy poly relationship, ig didn't pull that off well and Orochimaru isn't because i haven't written him and he isn't a canon servant and that's generally what i'm trying to restrict my natural enemy and relationship lines to

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I... really need to write these comments when the sheets drop, and post when I get a good amount. Waiting to write them until theirs's been a few means I have to write an extra three to come to pair....

Otherwise, nice job everyone!

Sheet Comments
    Huascar: Well, the second idea born in Stat This to make its way here as a full sheet. I really hope that continues.

Overall, it’s a really good sheet, and whilst the NP very much reminds me of Enkidu in depiction, going instead with a draining effect instead of binding definitely helps make it unique. Also, the anti-caster skill was a really nice choice for depicting his seizure of the ‘sacred’ lands. Overall, it really is a nice piece, and very much a good example of your usual style.

Jean-Bedel Bokassa/Gustave: …croco dictator… alright. I will say that whilst I am ambivalent towards the use of more recent, terrible people, not trying to clean away their sins puts a plus in my book.

For much of the sheet, things work pretty well. All the parts connected to Bokassa, especially the first phantasm, feel appropriate and work well. However… Gustave isn’t really justified. Honestly, pointing out how random the combo is honestly just makes it more jarring, although I kinda get what you were trying to go for with lampshading the fact it was random. In the end, I woulda just liked whatever strange explanation you could cook up. In the end, a bit of a middling sheet, although with some good concepts.

Agilulfo of the Guildiverni: I’ll be honest and cut to the chase. I like the idea, but the execution needs a lot of work. Giving a title as lofty as the Conclusion point of all heroic legends to him, especially since a large number of canonical servants come after, feels somewhat heavy handed. Making him the ender of an era may have functioned better. Plus, with the level of power Shining Armour displays, it would be better suited to a phantasm than a skill. In the end, great intentions, but more time and detail needed in their execution.

Captain Ahab: Ah yes, the angriest captain to ever sail the seas.

Honestly, I have nothing but praise for this sheet. Whilst I would say that perhaps Old Thunder would be a skill rather than a phantasm, with someone as famous as Ahab, I won’t argue with three, especially when one is not in any way helping him. I really like how you acknowledged the nature of the white whale in Type-Moon, and it was an amazing idea to just lean fully into it and make Ahab into this insane monster hunter. 10/10, will read many times again.

Michael Lachanodrakon: I agree with Del, with caveat he probably would take a running start.

I love to hate this sadistic, greedy bastard. And there really is a lot to love! The way you presented the history, well the voice matches perfectly with the history you gave him. His insanity, and general destructive nature is really nice reflection of reality, and makes his seeming buddy-buddy nature with Schliemann all the more appropriate. And the fact the dragon has a heart in the end… well done.

Ayesha: Three Berserkers in a row? Sounds like the start of a joke, but the quality is anything but.

It is a really cool choice to utilise her as a character, and whilst Caster is far more obvious, using her obsession as a segway to berserker helps make her a bit less expected. The EX rank ME makes it a little less impactful since you don’t truly get to see her rave, but it is indeed a bit more in line with the character. Well done across the board with this one Nails.

Marie Marvingt: Well, time for a refreshing balloon ride after the berserker rush.

In all seriousness, whilst it’s not as good as the last sheet of yours in this comment set, Marvingt is still a very on point sheet from you Jishara. Whilst I don’t have a ton to say, I do really like the fun character you gave to her, and the image I’m getting from the NP is pretty hilarious. Good job.

Tarrare & Twinkle Star: …you’re paying my dental bills after that much sweet writing.

I’m ot surprised you and WF decided to embrace different side of the halloween season to make into a servant, and using a picture of emergency food as part of the FC is perfect. In the end, it’s just such a sweet, fun ride. I wish more halloween servants went this way, rather than the ‘spooky’... but that would only serve to diminish how sweet this sheet is. I may not like the dentist, but my sweet tooth demands that it doesn't happen. All the applause. All of it.

Georg von Frundsberg: Well, this is why you pay your damn men.

Honestly, you’d think a mercenary who did all that because he wasn’t paid would make a less compelling character, and in another's hands, it might have. However, you managed to really do it justice, making him very compelling as you drew on the trust his men had on him and his age to make him a wise, and dependable servant. It really is an amazing character, and making the NP draw from literally everything around him was a great choice.

Miach: Welp, we got the crazy nurse, Greek House, and now we have the average Isekai anime healer.

I really do love the design you gave him, and the fourfold strikes is definitely my favourite part of the sheet, as it's an interpretation I don’t think I’d ever have come to. His personality could be considered a little generic, but it is both accurate and, considering the actual medical servants we have in canon, ridiculously refreshing. His reluctance to use the cursed arm is also very in keeping, and making his blood a representation of the medicinal herbs over his body… an excellent sheet Royd!

Tsunade and Princess Tagoto: And that makes three, appropriate considering her legend.

Fair enough explanation on why Orochimaru isn’t in the natural enemy section. Overall, its a really good sheet, and incorporating Tagoto as the part that is familiar helps add a nice level of character to the NP that would have been missing otherwise. Interesting choice going with the Poly, but for the legend at hand, makes sense. Overall, really nicely done.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    I... really need to write these comments when the sheets drop, and post when I get a good amount. Waiting to write them until theirs's been a few means I have to write an extra three to come to pair....

Otherwise, nice job everyone!
    Super appreciate the comments! I however feel very bad for you because I'm going to be dropping another Servant reveal for UpRise pretty soon lol
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Huascar: Well, the second idea born in Stat This to make its way here as a full sheet. I really hope that continues.

Overall, it’s a really good sheet, and whilst the NP very much reminds me of Enkidu in depiction, going instead with a draining effect instead of binding definitely helps make it unique. Also, the anti-caster skill was a really nice choice for depicting his seizure of the ‘sacred’ lands. Overall, it really is a nice piece, and very much a good example of your usual style

Marie Marvingt: Well, time for a refreshing balloon ride after the berserker rush.

In all seriousness, whilst it’s not as good as the last sheet of yours in this comment set, Marvingt is still a very on point sheet from you Jishara. Whilst I don’t have a ton to say, I do really like the fun character you gave to her, and the image I’m getting from the NP is pretty hilarious. Good job.

Tsunade and Princess Tagoto: And that makes three, appropriate considering her legend.

Fair enough explanation on why Orochimaru isn’t in the natural enemy section. Overall, its a really good sheet, and incorporating Tagoto as the part that is familiar helps add a nice level of character to the NP that would have been missing otherwise. Interesting choice going with the Poly, but for the legend at hand, makes sense. Overall, really nicely done.
    Thanks for your comments on all three of my latest servants. I'm so so glad you like them

Blog Entries
    A strange woman and a strange Servant. For Halloween, who better than the King of Spirits?

ARCHER

“Dull, trite, and utterly boring! It’s like no one here knows how to party! But you’re in luck, because I’m an expert.”

SUPREME COMMANDER OF YOKAI
    NURARIHYON

Master: Hachizuki Soushiko

General Information

Alias: King of Spirits, Supreme Commander of Yokai
    Pronouns: They/Them
    H/W: 152 cm/20 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Region: Japan
    Source: Myths of Yokai and the Hyakki Yagyo
    Armaments: Biwa
    Catalyst: A ripped-apart jujutsu seal

Parameters

STR: D
    END: E
    AGL: A+
    MAG: A
    LUK: C
    NP: B+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B- Magic Resistance is gained from being a member of the Knight classes, and is further bolstered by Archer’s existence as a Mystery-laden being. However, it seems they have a peculiar weakness against Buddhist magecraft…
    Independent Action A Archer’s old existence and as leader of the Hyakki Yagyo necessitates an independent life. It could be said that Archer’s independence is the formation of their legend in the first place. Therefore, this skill manifests at a high rank.

Personal Skills

Nurarihyon A+ A unique skill for Archer which comes from their name as an adjective, describing their existence as a yokai which ‘invades territories’ and ‘cannot be caught.’ It is effectively an evolution of Territory Infringement. Archer has the capability of breaking into any territory undetected, and escaping without a trace. Much like the wind itself, Archer registers to the territory as no more than a part of the environment. Furthermore, attempts to entrap Archer utterly fail unless the entrapment is of higher rank than this skill.
    Centennial Spirit EX A skill that manifests for yokai who have lived for many centuries longer than other yokai. Theoretically this is a feat capable of any yokai who manages to survive, but Archer is uniquely ‘inextinguishable.’ Even though their original existence may have been meager, ages of experience have coalesced into a great and terrible spirit that allows them to approach the high class of many other famous Japanese spirits. Through sheer persistence of life, this rank appears at EX.

In Archer’s case, they gain the skills Curse Arts, Eye of the Mind (True), and Mana Burst (Wind), all at A+ rank, representing the class of yokai they have grown into.
    Charisma of the Spirits B- B-rank Charisma is expected of rulers who command a nation. For the Supreme Commander of Yokai, this denotes an ability to lead all the disparate yokai of Japan in their terrible parade across the country. This skill allows Archer to communicate with yokai and any equivalents in other countries, often with the goal of convincing them to become their lackeys. However, Archer may be disappointed to find that not all the world is ready to simply bow to their whims.

We out here live a demon’s life. We dance and drink and eat and kill. The humans hate us, but what they don’t understand is that the feeling isn’t mutual.

Me and my folks bear no animosity to your kin, no. If anything we have you to thank, and so you only have yourselves to blame for the midnight revel!

Noble Phantasm

One Hundred Demons Ravage the Night
    Hyakki Yagyo

百鬼夜行

Type: Anti-Man
    Range: 0-99
    Max Targets: 0-1000

“ Now we let loose! Send the humans our deepest regards, Hyakki Yagyo!”

It is the ancient parade of demons, a festival of monsters long-feared by Japan. The Hyakki Yagyo rampages gleefully, turning towns upside down while its residents are forced to stay home and utter Buddhist prayers. It’s said that those who look upon the parade are swept away by the night, never to be seen again.

Nurarihyon possesses this Noble Phantasm as the reigning Supreme Commander of Yokai, one of the eldest spirits in Japan and one who has successfully gathered those spirits into a rampaging revelry.

The Hyakki Yagyo’s understanding as a parade is merely a rationalization of the inhuman revelry of yokai, and yet that understanding appears in Nurarihyon’s very hands as the biwa they carry. Whenever Nurarihyon plays music on the biwa, they call forth the Hyakki Yagyo stored within it, shooting outwards as cursed winds. Played carefully, Nurarihyon can summon specific yokai from it, but Nurarihyon’s style is ‘wild and tempestuous’. Therefore what is shot from the biwa is often simply waves of cursed energy, powerful enough to knock houses down and send people flying.

A True Name release brings Nurarihyon into a trancelike stupor, where their hands begin playing on their own. Their style comes out in full as the biwa rings into the night, bringing forth manifested misfortune.

Quickly enough, Nurarihyon becomes the eye of a cursed storm, with winds forming into the wailing echoes and laughter of the Demon Parade. As the Hyakki Yagyo is summoned in full, those caught up in the cursed winds formed by the song have their Luck parameter set to ‘E’, making them vulnerable to the abundance of curses Nurarihyon is capable of. The song has effectively no end, eating up everything in its vicinity, and only grows bigger as it continues. And while immense magical energy is needed to upkeep the parade, those swallowed by the storm are converted into magical energy for Nurarihyon to use.

Life, death, revelry! A cycle that has lived forever and will live forever more! That is the Hyakki Yagyo.

Notably, this is a Noble Phantasm which takes the greatest effect against those of humanity. Anyone protected by the blessings of the divine, especially those of Buddhist origin, have higher resistance against the Hyakki Yagyo.

Personality

Dance, drink, and rampage. The three core tenets of the Hyakki Yagyo is that, and as its leader, Nurarihyon embodies it all absolutely. They will often ignore the Master’s requests and slip off to do whatever they want. Nurarihyon is essentially a complete troublemaker that ignores any rules, as “A demon need not obey human laws, and there certainly exists no law for demons!”

Driving forward Nurarihyon’s attitude is a complete disregard for manners coupled with brutal honesty. Combined with their invasive tendencies, they make for the absolute worst house guest.

The only way to wrangle Nurarihyon in is to appeal to their senses, which are quite simple in truth. Because beneath it all is a drive for more influence. All the fun they have is a means for them to reach out greater, to have their name praised, to create the largest parade of demons to take the world by storm. Such is the desire of Nurarihyon, who exists purely and solely for the midnight revel.

Legend

Off the coast of Okayama, there once was a weak spirit. It did nothing but annoy the fishermen, blubbering about and slipping out of view. It took great joy in its pranks, but it wasn’t truly enough. No, this spirit wasn’t satisfied by simple pranks to spook the fishermen, they wanted to target the town itself.

But such a desire did not come to pass easily. It took one hundred years for the spirit to gather the other spirits to follow its lead, but follow they did, and that spirit of the ocean rose from the tide with their fellow revelers as a great storm and terrorized the town. It was a parade of the night, one hundred demons trouncing and trampling, led forward by the uncatchable spirit called Nurarihyon.

Once the night ended, Nurarihyon continued wanting more. With their parade of demons, Nurarihyon continued marching along Japan in every way the wind blew, gathering new members for their troupe along the way. As centuries passed Nurarihyon got stronger and stronger, until eventually they were revered, and then immortalized for their leadership of the Hyakki Yagyo. It’s said to this day that one must beware Nurarihyon’s troublemaking parade, to pray that it won’t whisk you away, never to be seen again…

And above it all, Nurarihyon will continue partying, partying, and partying. With all of Japan as their domain, the parade will never end so long as they remain in charge!
    Last edited by Gl4re; November 2nd, 2022 at 08:16 AM.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries

Source: Kawacy

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Big Bad Wolf
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Fairytales
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: Heroes, the sun
    Talent: Being a villain
    Natural Enemy: Grimm
    Attribute: Beast
    Traits: Male, Beast, Animal-like
    Armament: Fangs, claws
    Catalyst: A standard fairy tale

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement EX: A savage entity built to merely be the villain of every story. An entity paradoxically obsessed with seeing the glory of heroes but yet abhoring all of them, for it is his duty to obliterate them as the villain.

Personal Skills:

Darkness Entity A: An entity often theorized to be the embodiment of darkness, this skill allows him to meld into shadows, obscuring himself with them. In addition, he can move far faster through shadows, and can melt to fit any shape within shadows, allowing him to reform whenever he needs.

Endless Consumption A: An entity whose very purpose is to eat, to be the one trying to eat the heroes. This skill enables him to eat anything, transforming it into mana as long as he is capable of eating them. In addition, every time he manages to eat a "hero", he gains bonuses to his stats.

The One You Love Most B: Big Bad Wolf disguised himself as the ones his prey loved most frequently, from Red Riding Hood's grandmother to the mother goat from the seven young goats. This enables him to disguise, appearing as whomever his prey loves most. However, there are always tiny flaws such as larger teeth.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Huff and Puff
    Blow Your House Down

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of one of his most famous deeds, blowing down the houses of the first two little pigs easily. When this noble phantasm is activated, he takes a huge breath, sucking in lots of air before blowing out a fierce tornado, which quickly tears down all in its way, especially Territories, which it was built to destroy.

Archetypical Villain
    The Villain In Every Story

Type: Support
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: N/A

The Big Bad Wolf is the standard villain who shows up in every fairy tale, dying, falling, but yet... every time he returns again, fulfilling his endless duty. This noble phantasm is the sublimation of his role as the "standard villain", allowing him to gain powers at his will that feel villainous enough. In addition, if a "hero" kills him, he cannot truly die, for his story just begins again, rebuilding his power. It must be broken by him dying to a non-"hero". As a side note, "heroes" don't always have to be good-aligned, for many fairy tale heroes weren't. They just have to be important.

Lore: The Big Bad Wolf was a famous fairy tale antagonist most noted for his roles in Red Riding Hood, where he ate her grandmother and then disguised as her to eat Red riding Hood, but was slewn by a friendly woodsman, and in the Three Little Pigs, where he blows their houses down. However, he appears in many, many tales of all kinds as a standard antagonist.

Personality: Outwardly, he seems to be a standard villain. Constantly gloating and cackling, obsessed with "heroes" and destroying them, monologuing about his evil plans..... but in actuality, he's desperately trying to break free of his role, to just once be the supporting character, to have a break from endlessly destroying... before going back to it of course. He enjoys his job but desperately wants a vacation. His wish is to get that chance.

Relationships:

Grimm: "Thanks for all the stories!"

Mrs. Lovett: "Consumption? Huh, maybe you could sub in for me next time?"

Ennigaldi: "Muahaha, keeper of the Museum, for I have seized it from you. And now I shall destroy all the information! Muahahaha!"

Paula Maxa: "An actor? You cannot hope to stand up to me, the Villain of Every Story!"

Namazu: "Fish aren't my favorite food but... it'll be tasty I hope."

Louis XI: "Weaving webs? Prepare for me to blow them all down, oh manipulative hero. Huff and Puff!"

Blog Entries

'Avenger' - Grimm

AvengerPretender of Fairy Tales

(by akasata. Source)

“We two are Servant Avenger, but don’t worry, despite our Class we promise you a happy ending.” “Just… you might want to look away, things won’t be so pleasant for everyone else.”

True Name: ‘Sisters Grimm’Marie Hassenplfug & Dorothea Viehmann
    Alias: ‘Grimm’, Jacob & Wilhelm
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Gatekeeper, Berserker
    Source: History/Fiction
    Region: Germany, to an extent France
    Character(s): “Our own Legend… doesn’t really matter much to us.” “It’s the people’s legends we’re here to immortalise.”

The German academics and folklorists who undertook a strenuous documentation and compilation of German folktales, aiming to preserve the collective imaginations of the German people amidst the advance of industrialisation. While they did not come up with any of their own stories, they’d be quick to tell you that would’ve gone against their intent, as archival and preservation of the people’s stories was their utmost priority.

It's possible fairy tales held a particular appeal for them beyond being the creations of the people. The Grimms in their own life were known for being vocally anti-authority, being two of the Gottingen Seven who stood against King Ernest Augustus, with fairy tales frequently showing wicked royals getting their just desserts. Not that the Grimms never succumbed to authority, their biggest regret being when public outcry forced them to alter their own collected tales.
    Pretender’s true identities are but some of the people the Grimms’ work represented, the women who served as two of the Grimms’ most important sources when compiling fairy tales, Marie Hassenpflug and Dorothea Viehmann.

Marie was a young and sickly girl of French descent whose being bedridden made her increasingly turn to fairy tales, be it vicariously, longingly, or simply as a much-needed way to pass the time. She’d go on to be a court lady who’d write down fairy tales herself, meeting the Grimms through her bother marrying their sister. She would become the source for their versions of Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty, among other tales.

Dorothea meanwhile was a working-class gardener, tailor’s widow, and mother of seven, who encountered the Grimms by chance. An immense boon to the Grimms’ efforts, she was able to perfectly recite a vast number of folk tales, keeping the same wording each time. While none of her tales have become as globally known as Marie’s, she made up for this by contributing a much higher quantity of them, roughly over twenty.

Being summoned in the modern world, they are pleased to see that many of their tales are still well remembered… but are shocked and (appropriately for their Class) seething over their subsequent monopolisation and further alteration, a stinging reminder of how they themselves were forced to alter their own collected works. They also weirdly don’t get along much with other Servants, saying they prefer plucky folk heroes who represent the people over the more elite Heroic Spirits, though this of course can vary with said Spirit. They have however taken an interest in folk stories that have sprung up since, their time, like urban legends.*

Marie and Dorothea don’t have as workable a relationship with each other as the Grimms did, especially since they’d only have ever known each other in life through the Grimms rather than directly. While they can largely put aside their differences for the sake of the Grail War, Marie’s relatively privileged upbringing aside from her illness does put her at odds with the struggling, salt of the earth Dorothea. Their shared love of fairy tales and folklore does help given them common ground though.

For those who always saw themselves as against authority’s abuses, they are nothing but aghast to learn that their work was once championed by one of the most authoritarian regimes to ever exist, the Third Reich, who also took the Grimms’ populist sentiment and made it perverse. They’ve since tried to convince themselves that the Nazis championed their work only because they’d have championed anything sufficiently ‘German’, regardless of their collected tales’ actual content.

Attribute:
    Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Like: The German people, story archival, folk heroes*, her sisters (Marie), impressing people with her memory (Dorothea)
    Dislike: Corrupt royals, bad parents, Heroic Spirits (hypocritically)*, being bedridden (Marie), having to work to the bone (Dorothea)

Relationships

• Goethe: “Thank you for your work, but… you gave Faust a happy ending, not out of censorship, but your own free will?” “Well, always the Marlowe version.”
    • C.S. Lewis: “Those are some rather kind words about fairy tales you have.” “Though even then you need to make it a Bible reference.”
    • Kuzunoha: “Hmhm, write this down as an Animal Bride story.” “Careful, she doesn’t seem to like being reminded of that.”
    • Dorothy: “An American fairy tale? My apologies, but I always saw the US as too young to have that much of an oral history.” “If that Baum of yours wanted an American fairy tale, why didn’t he ask the Natives? Oh, er, I see.”
    • Jafar: “Your own tales don’t record you as a monster, but the people remember you as one anyway…” “Honestly, anyone who gets that wealthy got to be some kind of monster.”
    • Ludwig II: “We may not be Bavarian subjects, but we can certainly see why you’re called the ‘King of Fairy Tales’.” “Just well, at least try to keep in touch with your own people.”
    • Osamu Tezuka: “These are some… rather odd additions to folklore you’ve made.” “I quite like your Princess Sapphire though.”
    • Captain Hook: “Well, maybe this represents a way for children to deal with parental anxiety.” “Parental anxiety? He’s waving a sword around...”
    • Octobriana: “Well that’s an… interesting ideology you have.” “You fight for the people, that should be good enough.”

Master: Ideally someone who represent the ideal ‘folk hero’, being of the people, not too fortunate in life, and not blinded by power. Not that there are many Masters who fit all those criteria.

Natural Enemy:
    Ernest Augustus. Also, Walt Disney, but not for the reasons you’d think. It’s less for lightening fairy tales up, and more for his corporations’ attempts at monopolising the image of fairy tales, rather than letting that be decided by the people.
    Wish: For no story to be left behind, to go lost and unpreserved in the public memory.
    Keywords: Fairytales, Compilation, Storytellers, Sources
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** E
    • Endurance: ***** D
    • Agility: ***** E
    • Magic: ***** A
    • Luck: ***** B
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** E+-A+

Class Skills

Avenger

Capacity to generate resentment in oneself and others, allowing for Mana recovery while attacking and being attacked.

Rank C: An unusual case in that Avenger, though not without their grievances, doesn’t personally seem vengeful at all. The reason for this Class is more due to the gruesome and retributive content of their stories, particularly with their punishments for villains and sometimes heroes, which they’ve become inseparable from due to Innocent Monster. Can assume power by absorbing hostility, particularly the hostility of the people.

Camouflage

Allows a Servant to disguise their Class and Parameters.

• Rank D: By assuming the ‘roles’ of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, along with their collective compiled works, Pretender will appear as an Avenger on observation. They cannot disguise their Stats much though, given neither they or the Grimms themselves were known for any physical or spellcasting feats. However, this Skill is significantly strengthened in conjunction with Role Play.

Personal Skills

Appreciation of the Arts

Infatuation with works of art.

• Rank B+: If they spot any Noble Phantasm with literary anecdotes, there is a high chance they’ll be able to figure out its true name. Skill boosted for Phantasms with fairytale anecdotes.

Innocent Monster

One whose existence has a Servant has become altered by their historical reputation and rumours.

• Rank D+++: This appears to be a ‘Curse of the Readers’ situation where the written work has affected people’s perception of the writer. What’s unusual though is, unlike most instances of this, Avenger has welcomed and embraced this ‘Curse’, saying that these stories were always the real stars and not themselves, and were the people’s to begin with. This is part of what lets them appear as the princesses, princes, witches, and so on that they never were in life.

Grimm's Law

A rule of language covering how pronunciations change over time. Seems to have a role in altering Avenger's speech patterns.

Role Play

The ability to switch between archetypes in a single ‘story’, like actors between stage productions.

• Rank A: As the tellers of recorders of stories who as a Servant have become vessels for those stories, the two can alter their appearances, skills, and even psyches through assuming another ‘role’. Their default role is Storyteller, granting both that respective skill, but each have certain roles they gravitate to. Marie for instance is usually the ‘Princess’ or at least ‘Folk Heroine’, while the older Dorothea usually gets typecast as ‘Witch’ or ‘Stepmother’ but personally prefers ‘Prince’. Though of course, both can promptly switch.

Two As One

Existence as two Spirits functioning as the one Servant.

• Rank A-: The two Grimm Brothers are inseparable in the public imagination, unless maybe one is discussing Grimm’s Law, it is rare that one is mentioned without the other. A Minus is given as Hassenpflug and Viehmann, on the other hand, had a much less direct bond with each other, the two becoming linked mainly in conjunction with the Grimms.

Noble Phantasm

Ungluckliche Enden
    Compilation of Cautionary Tales

Type: Anti-Unit

The Grimms’ fairy-tale compilations, Kinder- und Hausmarchen and Deutsch Sagen, manifest differently depending on the Class they’re summoned into. As (in the role of) Avenger, their Noble Phantasm takes the form of what may be the most infamous aspect of their collected tales: the villains’ punishments.

While fairy tales of old were largely darker and bloodier than their modern versions (Alice in Wonderland a rare exception), the exact reasons for this are often overlooked. Part of it was because times, especially for the peasants, were tougher in a less scientific world, but also because of a warped Christian desire to impose ‘good morals’ onto children through what nowadays would be called “scare’em straight” tactics, showing the wicked brutally punished. Avenger would argue a third take, an expression of the peoples’ wishes to see justice and vengeance delivered upon their seemingly untouchable rulers.

Avenger possesses a wide array of punishments both torturous and lethal, from a deadly dance in heated iron shoes, from doves plucking out people’s eyes, to being hacked open with an axe, to more obscure ones like one’s own soul being snuffed out. However, they can’t dispense punishments as they see fit, but nor is it an ‘eye for an eye’ situation here the punishment must meet the crime. Rather, the punishment depends on the Target’s ‘role’ in a story.

For example, the heated dance to death would be meted out on command to someone who with proof fits the ‘Evil Queen’ archetype, eyes being plucked out to the ‘Stepsister’ archetype, the axe to the ‘Big Bad Wolf’ (who here need not to be a literal wolf), and one’s soul being snuffed out to any ‘death defier’. This Noble Phantasm would also function similarly summoned as Gatekeeper, but with punishments doled out to potential heroes as ‘trials’ to overcome.

For Comparison: RoydGolden's Caster - Aridwolverine's Caster - jishara's Alter Ego

A/N: Didn't actually see jishara post the Big Bad Wolf above when I posted this sheet, I would've been still editing it. Figured the Grimms, while not super-Halloween-y, were still dark enough to fit

Blog Entries
    fun coincidence nails and nice sheet i love the pretender touch!

Blog Entries
    I go to sleep and wake up to half a dozen sheets or so, god dammit
    Thanks for the comments on our two bois, ya all
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.