Page 507 of 782 FirstFirst ... 7407457497502505506507508509512517557607 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Did I do good in wrecking Norse gods earlier in the thread? I wanna get feedback for when I ruin more cultures.

You did good. Bonus points for the Saber clone.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I want to strangle you in your sleep

thats a compliment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Huh, I thought Talos was made by Daedalus.
    The giant Talos manages to be one of the few crazy Kretan inventions not associated with Daidalos (if indeed he is an invention rather than a very literal interpretation of the Bronze Race).

Diodoros and Apollodoros do represent a nephew of Daidalos as being named Talos, who was slain by his jealous uncle for the brilliance of inventing the saw - this was the murder that first saw him flee Athens to Krete. Hyginus and Ovid call the nephew Perdix instead, which is given by the Greek authors as the name of his mother, Daidalos' sister.
    Last edited by Seika; January 20th, 2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Too many insteads
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

You always make me wish I'd taken Classics instead of Engineering...
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    I knew that I was supposedly worshiping Dagon because of the Pope's funny hat, but I had no idea that I was also worshiping Semiramis as well.

Catholics have good taste.

Class:
    Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Stats
    STR: C END: A

AGI: B MGI: C
    LCK: C (B) NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance – B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    Riding – A: All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Personal Skills:
    A Conqueror’s Corpse - C: After Rider’s childhood friend and king, Alexander the Great, died, Rider went through great trouble to get a hold of his body so as to garner more support for his cause. This skill is increases Rider’s Charisma and Luck by one rank each.
    A Library’s Knowledge - B: Heavily involved in the creation of the Library of Alexandria, if a servant lived at any point before or during the existence of the Library, Rider has an increased chance of being able to identify them.
    Charisma - B: (A)
    Suitable for a king of a country.
    Military Tactics -B: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms:

Euclid's Cavalry Charge: The Royal Road
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10-40
    Maximum number of targets: 25-30

Description: When asked by Rider if there was a more straightforward way to understand his teachings in his work Elements, Euclid famously retorted, "Sire, there is no Royal Road to geometry." This certainly wouldn't do for a ruler such as Rider. When charging at an opponent atop his powerful steed, Rider can take advantage of abstract geometry to activate his NP and seemingly disappear from the battlefield only to reappear right behind his enemy. In reality, Rider passes through a wormhole that creates a straightforward path that allows him to circumvent any obstructions in his path and appear behind his enemy.

Lighthouse of Alexandria
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 80-100
    Maximum number of targets: 500

Description: His ultimate noble phantasm, Rider can call upon one of the most magnificent of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Though construction of the Lighthouse was not completed under his rule, Rider was responsible for its construction in the first place. Allegedly, the Lighthouse was capable of being used as an offensive weapon that could sink entire fleets. Given form through the use of his prana, in a similar manner as a Reality Marble, Rider overlays the Lighthouse onto the physical world. The Lighthouse unleashes a powerful laser attack that can be fired day or night and is capable of massive amounts of destruction. Because is it so prana intensive, use of the Lighthouse is not something Rider takes lightly.

Lore
    True Name: Ptolemy I, The Conqueror’s Right Arm
    Ptolemy was a close friend to the King of Conquerors as a child and grew to become a general that he relied upon. After the death of his king, Ptolemy acquired his body to help solidify his standing and garner support for him in the face of the increasing threat to him by Alexander’s successor. Though originally operating under the pretense of continuing to be a governor for the empire, Ptolemy tossed this role aside when it was clear that there was no going back to the way things had been. As ruler of Egypt, Ptolemy tried to garner support from the native Egyptians who greatly outnumbered the Greek settlers. An avid patron of the sciences, Ptolemy tried to make Egypt very appealing to the philosophers and men of science of the ancient world. He was responsible for the construction of both the Library of Alexandria and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider
    True Name: Tam Lin
    Place of Birth: Roxburgh, Scotland
    Catalyst: A double-headed rose

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LUK: A
    NP: B+

Class Skills:
    Riding (A+):
    Allows for the riding of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts; does not apply to Dragons. Rider specializes in riding fairy horses.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells with chants less than two verses. Ineffective against High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Protection of the Fairies (A): As he was taken in by the fairy folk at a young age and served as one of their knights, Rider holds a high rank in this skill. It is a blessing from Elementals which raises Luck in dangerous situations.

Transformation (D): When he was taken from his horse, the Fairy Queen transformed Rider into a variety of creatures in an effort to make the woman who had taken him let him go. In close combat, there is a chance of Rider’s shape being altered in order to give him an advantage; however he has no control over these changes, which affords him only a low rank in this skill.

Forest Guardian (B): Rider is the keeper of Carterhaugh forest, and has the skill to sense when the plants under his aegis are injured. This skill grants him a level of control over green and growing things.

Noble Phantasms
    Forest of Carterhaugh – The Forbidden Woods (C, Anti Army):
    A bounded field that summons a facsimile of the forest that Rider once lived in and guarded, it is a gloomy and oppressive place. It is filled with twisted branches that block out the sun, thorny vines that ensnare trespassing feet, trees that appear to move as if to prevent escape, mushrooms that release thick clouds of toxic spores and flowers with intoxicating and narcotic fragrances. The plants within can be said to be Rider’s arms, and they will tear anything to pieces on Rider’s command. Escape is extremely difficult due to the way the plants impede one’s progress, even discounting the difficulty of escaping a bounded field.

Ride from Miles Cross – The Fairies’ Wild Hunt on All Hallow’s Eve (B+, Anti Army): Rider summons the royal progress of the fairy queen that rides forth on Hallowe’en, the wild hunt. A tide of elementals and phantasmal beasts, monsters and elven knights sweeps across the battlefield devouring all unlucky enough to cross their path. Summoning the full hunt is intensely prana-intensive, so usually Rider reserves himself to calling forth only a few creatures at a time. The beasts are his familiars, far below the level of a Servant, but they are still dangerous enough to pose a threat in combat. The white horse that serves as Rider’s preferred mount is part of the host.

Dunno if he's been done before but I don't care. It's one of my favourite fairy tales. Also more Scottish servants is only a good thing.

Comments and feedback appreciated.
    Last edited by asterism42; January 21st, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Class: Any except Caster
    True Name: Herakles
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Original lifetime: 1400-1300~ BC

STR: A AGI: A

END: A MGI: A

LCK: B NP: Varies

Class Skills:

(As Saber, Rider, Lancer, Archer) Magic Resistance: B

(As Archer) Independent Action: A

(As Rider, Saber) Riding: A+

(As Assassin) Presence Concealment: A+

Personal Skills:

Bravery: A+

With his brave and daring spirit, Herakles can resist almost all Mental Interference such as suppression, charm or confusion. At this high a rank, it also increases the physical damage of his unarmed attacks, representing his unbelievable courage of defeating many a monster like the Erymanthian Boar and the Cretan Bull with his bare hands.

Eye of the Mind (False): A

A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience, somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. Honed with experience from countless battles against creatures and gods far above what any human can face, it is an instinct that remains functional even in the throes of madness, albeit at a decreased level.

Battle Continuation: A

One's strength of vitality when under great distress, allowing one to temporarily overcome grievous injuries. For Herakles, this power is the ultimate "ability to survive", where willpower and incredible strength of body allows him to live through all but completely fatal wounds without worry for himself. Though a hero is mortal, one this great's life is not so easily snuffed out.

Divinity: A

As the son of the supreme Thunder God, Zeus and the human woman Alcmene, and whom ascended to godhood in the afterlife, Herakles possesses the highest normally achievable rank of Divinity.

All of Might
    Pankration: A+++

A Greek martial art invented by Herakles together with his teacher Chiron which combines boxing and wrestling. Though techniques this great are usually made to counter the natural weaknesses one has, Herakles has no weaknesses by nature and therefore he could be said to be completely invincible whether he wielded a weapon or used his bare hands. Though most any martial artist at this level of skill should have reached complete peace of mind, no amount of serenity could ever calm the fierce temper of Herakles.

Noble Phantasms:

The First Labour
    Νεμέος λέων δέρμα: B

Anti-Unit (Self)

The skin of the Nemean Lion, a great Phantasmal Beast said to be a descendant of Typhon and Echidna, which preyed on the population of Nemea. As its golden fur was invulnerable to all weapons wielded by mortal men, Herakles instead fought the great beast, easily twice his own abnormal size, barehanded and strangled it to death, before skinning the beast and wearing the hide as his only armor. Though it carries the same effect as when the hide was worn by the beast it belongs to, the effect is slightly diminished, and now any hero who has the Divinity skill can still harm Herakles with their weapons.

The Second Labour
    Εννέα ζωές: B+

Anti-Unit

The legend of Herakles' victory over the Lernaean Hydra, an ancient nine-headed Divine Beast whose body was immortal and whose heads would grow back in twice the number after they were cut off. This Noble Phantasm manifests in different ways depending on the class Herakles is summoned in, for the tales of what he wielded are inconsistent and numerous and yet all correct. As Archer, he will have a bow nearly his own size covered in the scales of the beast, which poisons the arrowhead of any arrow laid upon the string. As Saber, he will wield a flaming golden sword without compare, almost three meters in its mighty length. As any other class, he will have his trusted olive wood club, still dripping with the foul beast's venom.

As a Noble Phantasm, it represents the technique that the invincible warrior developed on the spot to destroy all the heads of the beast at once, killing it for good with a barrage of simultaneous strikes performed with godspeed. Since its first use, Herakles has since developed the technique with multiple other weapons, and it is now so ingrained in his motor skills that he can perform with any object, or even with his bare hands. As it is an adaptable martial technique-type Noble Phantasm performed entirely with the body, it consumes very little mana.

The Third Labour
    Κερυνίτιδα Έλαφος: B

Anti-Unit (Self)

The immortalized of Herakles' third labour, designed by Eurystheus and Hera from the outset with the fact that Herakles would overcome any monster thrown his way. Instead, the king had him catch the Ceryneian Hind, a holy Phantasmal Beast of Artemis' that he thought Herakles would be killed by the gods for as much as touching. Nevertheless, the brave hero set out to capture the animal alive, though it was not an easy task, for the beast easily outpaced his arrows. So instead, Herakles decided to chase it on foot, running after it for a year without stopping, through Greece, Thrace, Istria and the land of the Hyperboreans. After a year, the beast was thoroughly exhausted and simply gave in to the great hero. However, Artemis came upon Herakles on his way back and the hero, showing both his honor and humility, promised the goddess of the hunt to return the animal unharmed as soon as his labour was completed, to which she agreed.

This Noble Phantasm is above all a proof of Herakles' impossible endurance. No matter how many days or months he has to fight or run, he will never grow tired in the slightest, and his speed can only be rivaled by a few heroes despite his hulking frame.

The Fifth Labour
    κόπρο του Αυγεία: A

Anti-Army

The fifth labour of Herakles was to clean out the stables of King Augeas, whose divine cattle produced inordinate amounts of dung and their stables had not been cleaned in over thirty years. Though this task was supposedly impossible and was to be done in a single day, Herakles accomplished it by rerouting the rivers Alpheus and Peneus to go through the stables. However, when Augeas refused to hold up his promise of giving Herakles one tenth of the cattle, the hero killed him and installed the king's son, Phyleus, who was in support of Herakles and became a good-hearted and just ruler.

As a Noble Phantasm, it functions so that upon the invocation of the names of the two rivers followed by Herakles punching a massive hole in the earth, the two holy rivers are summoned to wash away the enemy. Manifesting as two enormous torrents of violent water, they seek out Herakles' enemy and crush them between themselves with water pressure that cannot be overcome by mortal strength. Damage is increased against unholy heroes or creatures, who are purified by the cleansing water.

The Sixth Labour
    Στυμφαλίδες όρνιθες: C

Anti-Army

After cleaning the Augean Stables, Eurystheus sent Hercules to defeat the Stymphalian birds, man-eating Monstrous Beast birds with beaks of bronze and sharp metallic feathers they could launch at their victims; they were sacred to Ares, the god of war. Furthermore, their dung was highly toxic. They had migrated to Lake Stymphalia in Arcadia, where they bred quickly and took over the countryside, destroying local crops, fruit trees and townspeople. Hercules could not go too far into the swamp, for it would not support his weight. Athena, noticing the hero's plight, gave Hercules a rattle which Hephaestus had made especially for the occasion. Hercules shook the rattle and frightened the birds into the air. Hercules then shot many of them with his arrows. The rest flew far away, never to return.

By shaking the absurdly noisy rattle that rips eardrums apart, all enemies must pass a Mental Interference check or be struck with terror, often fleeing so frantically that they expose their position, upon which the second part of the Noble Phantasm can be activated. Herakles shoots dozens of arrows into the sky, which bring down with them a storm of the birds' steel feathers, bronze beaks and toxic dung, tearing his opponents apart.

The Eight Labour
    Άλογα του Διομήδη: A+

Anti-Army

The eight of the twelve labours was to tame the divine horses
    Swift-footed
    Podargos
    The Shining
    Lampon
    The Blond
    Xanthos
    and
    The Terrible
    Deinos
    , belonging to king Diomedes. The horses were driven mad by a diet of human meat, and until Hercules fed them the flesh of their owner, they were completely uncontrollable.

Swinging the axe he dug their island-trench with into the ground, Herakles calls forth the four divine horses, whose descendants would later be used by both Alexander the Great and Achilles, and causes them to stampede by offering them each a drop of his own divine blood. Spitting flame and whinnying wildly, they then chase down a designated target with an unstoppable, inescapable charge, trampling them before burning and eating them alive, their full strength charge less like a charge of horses and more like a fire-clad lawnmower with the strength of a moving fortress wall. The sight of these insane animals are enough to make anyone without incredible bravery completely panic, and all animals or Phantasmal Species not of the Divine Beast rank are rendered uncontrollable so long as they can see the divine Mares.

The Tenth Labour aka please dont kill me Seika
    Βοοειδή του Γηρυόνη: A+

Anti-Unit

The tenth labour of the greatest hero was to acquire the cattle of Geryon, a fearsome giant who lived on the far isle of Erytheia. On the way there, he wandered through the Libyan desert and became so annoyed at the sweltering sun that he shot an arrow at Helios, who in admiration of his courage gave him a golden chalice which the god used to sail across the ocean from the west to the east each night. Using this to cross the ocean, Herakles slew both the giant's Divine Beast hound Orthrus, the two-headed brother of Cerberus, and the giant himself by destroying the giant's head with a single arrow that scattered his head into pieces "like a poppy shedding all it's petals at once".

This chalice can grow large enough to hold an entire herd of cattle without issues and travels at great speeds, functioning both on water and in the sky. By taking a drink from it, Herakles is imbued with the strength and vitality of the magnificent cattle, instantly healing all his wounds and boosting all of his stats by one rank until either sundown or dawn, depending on when it is used. If this drink is poured onto or drunk by an enemy who does not have the same rank of Bravery as the great hero of Greece, they are roasted alive by the wrath of Helios, dissolving slowly into nothing as their skin boils and their flesh burns until they are entirely absorbed by the rays of the sun.

The Eleventh Labour
    Μήλα των Εσπερίδων: A+

Anti-Unit

The eleventh labour was to retrieve the golden apples of immortality. However, no one but the gods or the Hesperides, nymphs who tended the grove of the apple tree, could pick them. To circumvent this, Herakles consulted the titan Atlas, who held up the heavens, and made a deal that he would hold the heavens in his place while the titan plucked some of the apples for him. However, Atlas truly did not want to go back to holding it up, so Herakles tricked him by asking him to lift it for a moment while he made a more comfortable pillow of his lion pelt cape, before trekking back home.

By throwing one of these apples onto the ground or an enemy, it afflicts all things around it with a strong concept of "being desired", causing those without great will to seek out the apples with greed, the prospect of immortality clouding their mind. While truthfully one would acquire immortality from eating the fruit, anyone that lays hands on them who does not have an A or higher in Divinity or otherwise ascended to godhood in the afterlife will be struck by Zeus' divine thunderbolt for touching his wife's wedding gifts. As a single strike from these bolts are said to be able to level mountains and destroy any enemy, picking up the golden apples thrown out by the son of Alcmene as a bait spells certain doom for the poor soul who is fooled by the fruit of Hera.

The Twelfth Labour
    Κέρβερος: A++

Anti-Mortal

The twelfth and most dangerous labour was to capture the guardian of the underworld, the Divine Beast Cerberus, without the use of tools or weapons. Journeying to Tanaerum where the cave leading to the underworld was located, Herakles navigated its many trials unharmed with the aid of Athena and Hermes. Eventually making his way to Hades after freeing Theseus from an eternal punishment received for trying to steal away the god's wife Persephone, Herakles told the lord of the underworld of his trial. Hades agreed so long as Herakles vowed not to harm the beast at all. Though attempts to grapple with the beast were initially unsuccessful, the great hero won the beast's respect after he fed it one of the Geryon's magnificent red cattle, and it consented to coming back with him to the court of Eurystheus, who fled into his pithos at the mere sight of the beast. In return for returning the hound of Hades to the underworld, Herakles was finally allowed release from his service.

By calling forth and sacrificing one of Geryon's cattle, Herakles can summon this most vicious of monsters, an existence equal to the Dragon Kind, to slaughter his enemies. It is over twelve meters tall, with the tail with the head of a deadly, poisonous serpent, a mane of serpents that breathe deadly toxins and the claws of a great lion, sharp enough to shave clean through steel. The monster also breathes fire that incinerates all before it, and each of its heads have special eyes. The right one can see the past, the middle one has incredible eyesight and sees the present, while the left one has precognitive abilities and can see into the future, predicting enemy attacks. As it only has an appetite for living meat and is rarely fed, it will keep devouring all humans it notices until Herakles stops it by grappling it and pushing it to the ground.

Traversing The Underworld
    Ἐλευσίνια Μυστήρια: D

Anti-Unit (Self)

The initiation ceremonies of the cult of Persephone, which Herakles took part in to learn the Eleusinian Mysteries, or how to enter the underworld without being dead and to absolve himself of the sin of killing Centaurs. By taking these secret rites, the great hero became able to enter the realm of the dead, a seperate dimension layered over the world where the souls of the living and dead become visible, and by phasing into this dimension, one becomes invisible to the outside world, but cannot affect it either. However, one who is in the realm of the dead is still vulnerable to outside harm and thus the defensive viability of this Noble Phantasm is lacking. It is also impossible to complete the ritual to enter the afterlife alive mid-combat, as it requires considerable time and patience.

The Gorgeous Servant of Omphale
    Δούλος του Ομφάλη: B

Anti-Unit (Self)

A Noble Phantasm developed from Herakles' servitude under Queen Omphale, to whom's service he was pledged by the Oracle of Delphi's judgement after he committed an unjust murder. He was forced to dress as a woman, and was said to be the most beautiful maid of her court. Since then, by dressing in someone else's clothes, Herakles can disguise himself as anyone, even altering his hulking size and physical form to do so through innate Magecraft. Though he cannot imitate the person's exact behavior, Herakles is a very skilled actor and deceiver, and if he is able to observe the person's behavior for a few hours beforehand, he can put on a convincing act that can fool all but their closest of kin. Noble Phantasms, True Name, Sex, Alignment and Stats are hidden on the status screen while Herakles is disguised.

The Hundred-Headed Constellation
    Λάδων: A+++

Anti-Country

A Noble Phantasm based on the visage of the Divine Beast-class Dragon Ladon, the hundred-headed golden monster that kept guard around the Tree of the Golden Apples, said to be the greatest spawn of Typhon. Though some legends claim that not even Herakles dared fight this greatest of all Divine Beasts, the hero above heroes did indeed challenge this beast, and it could be said to be the toughest battle of his life. Using all the tools accessible to him, Herakles only barely came out on top with his life, destroying the beast's one hundredth skull and piercing all its organs with arrows laced in Hydra poison, which finally killed the monster that stood above even Gods. As his prize, Herakles drew out the teeth of the beast that had not been destroyed in their almost day-long struggle, and Zeus made the prideful creature into the constellation Draco.

By planting these teeth in the ground, Herakles summons a vast and unstoppable array of dragon breath beams from the constellation, which rains down from the sky, where the one-hundred heads of Draco spews it forth. Ladon, as a golden dragon with dozens of heads, carries every kind of Dragon breath, so it stands to nature that Draco shares this power. Lightning, fire, acid and absolute zero-level cold are all shot forth in endless quantities like an orbital bombardment, and unless Herakles calls the Noble Phantasm off early, it possesses the power to level an entire country and leave it a wasteland.
    Last edited by Christemo; February 25th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What a feast of Noble Phantasms.

Was all the other Noble Phantasms besides the 12 Labours one really that necessary though?

Good stuff though, always fun to see Hundred NP Herk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    What a feast of Noble Phantasms.

Was all the other Noble Phantasms besides the 12 Labours one really that necessary though?
    I actually had a couple more in mind like the Shield of Heracles and the Olympic Games but I didn't know how to make them work. Additionally I couldn't come up with things for the Erymanthian Boar and Cretan Bull since that was just "he punched it in the face and dragged it home", as well as the Belt of Hippolyta because nothing cool was written about it besides being a gift from Ares.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    "he punched it in the face"
    The only NP he's missing.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The only NP he's missing.
    Covered under the Pankration skill.

Blog Entries
    Fine, I'll save
    He Punched It In The Face
    Ἡρακλῆς
    for my Heracles profile. It'll let him hotswap classes in real time by punching the other Servants in the face so hard that he punches himself into their class container, and his class container into them for a switcheroo.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You could probably just make something up for the girdle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I could do that if there was ANYTHING about it. But there isnt. It's just a girdle of Ares's that signifies Hippolyta as the queen of the Amazons.

Blog Entries
    amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    This should be the definitive sheet, unless we get more stuff that fits him. He already so many damn skills ._.

True Name: Diomedes, the Cunning King, Athena's Piglet
    Class: Saber/Lancer/Rider/Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man

If Saber or Berserker
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

If Lancer or Rider
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: E-
    The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities, and overall they just become a little rougher. Although a furious warrior, Diomedes never lost his sanity, unlike his father. Avaible as Berserker.

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Avaible as Saber, Lancer or Rider.

Riding: A
    All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Avaible as Saber, Lancer or Rider.

Personal Skills:
    Affections of the Goddess: EX
    Affection comes from the goddess Athena. Out of all the heroes that she helped, Diomedes was the dearest to the goddess of wisdom. Their relationship is not romantic, but instead a "friendship of the good", the highest level of philia or "brotherly love". All parameters receive 1 Rank-Up.

Battle Continuation: A
    Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Even wounded, he competed in Patroclus' funeral games, and almost killed Ajax the Great with a single hit.

Berserk: A
    Allows the Servant to enter a state of controlled rage. Diomedes' fury in combat is mentioned to be unmatched among the Greeks, and it is said that the Trojans feared him more than Achilles.

Divinity: D
    Diomedes is a descendant of the Achelous, king of the river deities, and later in his life was given immortality by Athena, becoming a lesser god of war.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Unavaible as Berserker.

Pure Eyes: A
    Eyes that allow a person to see what normally cannot be seen. Different from Mystic Eyes, which directly affect the world. Diomedes was gifted with the ability to identify deities and demigods by Athena. At this rank, it is impossible for a Divine Spirit or a Servant possessing Divinity to hide their nature from him, and he is able to identify their rank in Divinity.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Chrysí Kápros
    Legacy of Calydon
    - Anti-Unit, Rank C+

A golden panoply consisting of a sword, a shield, a cuirass and a helmet, all bearing the image of a boar. Diomedes inherited these arms from his father Tydeus, the exiled prince of Calydon, who in turn received them from Athena; they were forged by a mortal smith, but blessed by the goddess with increased durability. During the Trojan war, when they were already in Diomedes' hand, Athena gave a second blessing to these arms: they were coated with flames that harmed everyone but Diomedes himself, and he could also launch fire attacks from his shield and helmet. The flames can be summoned by Diomedes at will, and the prana cost to sustain them is low.
    The boar design was chosen by Athena because, just as Calydon was ravaged by Artemis' boar when king Oeneus (Tydeus' father) failed to pay tribute to the moon goddess, Tydeus would ravage that land to remove his usurping uncle Agrius from power. Although Tydeus never returned to Calydon, having died in Thebes, Diomedes eventually dethroned his great-uncle and restored Oeneus' power. This Noble Phantasm is only avaible as Saber or Berserker.

Palladium
    Cursed Assurance of Invincibility
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A-

The wooden statue of Athena that belonged to Troy. The ultimate defensive talisman present in Greek myths, it was revealed to the Achaeans by the Trojan prince and prophet Helenus that as long as the Palladium remained within Troy, the city would not fall. As such, Odysseus and Diomedes sneaked into the city, and with Helen's help, stole the Palladium, thus enabling the Greek victory. After the war Diomedes kept the statue; but because it was a gift from Athena to the Trojans, Diomedes was cursed, and lost Athena's favor. It was only after returning it to Aeneas in Italy that this curse was lifted.
    Upon activation, the Palladium will grant Diomedes immunity to all attacks of B-rank or lower, as well as continuous regeneration; however, it will also cause Affections of the Goddess, Prana Burst (Flames) and Pure Eyes to be sealed, and Diomedes will suffer a Rank-Down to Luck. Should he deactivate it, he will recover his skills as well as his Luck, but the Palladium will be unusable for the rest of the war. He greatly dislikes having to use this Noble Phantasm, since it angers his goddess. Unavaible as Berserker.

Olýmpios Anaskolopistí
    Spear That Pierced Love and War
    - Anti-Unit, Anti-Divine, Rank A+++

Diomedes' own spear, used to execute his greatest feat: wounding two Olympians in the same day, something only the mighty Herakles had done. It was with this spear, blessed by Athena, that the mortal Diomedes drove both Aphrodite and Ares away from the Trojan War - the former when she tried to rescue her son Aeneas from Diomedes, the latter when he was massacring Greek soldiers, urged by Apollo, who Diomedes had also tried to attack. The spear deals increased damage to Servants with the Divinity skill, proportional to the rank. Against a Divine Spirit Servant (such as one possessing the Divine Core skill), it is effectively a "one-hit kill" - a single successful attack will cause them to dematerialize. Against other Divine Spirits, it will "merely" deal absurd damage. Only avaible as Lancer or Rider.

Aineía Apóleia
    Spoils from Love's Child
    - Anti-Army, Rank B

Avaible only as a Rider, this is the second best chariot of the Trojan war, which once belonged to Aeneas, but was stolen by Diomedes' companion Sthenelus while the king of Argos battled the son of Aphrodite. Drawing it are two horses descended from Zeus' immortal ones, Monstrous Beasts second only to Xanthos and Balius in the Trojan war. The chariot is capable of flight, and while the horses charge, strong currents of wind accompany them. Although a powerful Noble Phantasm, it is still below Achilles' Troias Tragōidia. However, it is almost impossible to damage Diomedes or the chariot while he is riding it. Even the strongest Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress or Anti-Country Noble Phantasms will do him no harm. This is the effect of another Noble Phantasm, bound to the chariot...

Athena
    Goddess by My Side
    - Barrier, Rank EX

The invisible force that protects Diomedes while atop Aineía Apóleia, a Noble Phantasm impossible to separate from the chariot. An unbreakable barrier that guards the Argive king from all sort of harm; it is the presence of the goddess Athena, who once rode besides him in that same chariot, as he charged against the god of war Ares, and protected him from the god's spear. It automatically blocks any attack against Diomedes, no matter the rank, no matter the classification. The only way to remove this Noble Phantasm is through a sufficiently powerful Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Diomedes was one of the mightiest heroes of the Trojan war, stated to be second only to Achilles. His father was Tydeus, the prince of Calydon, exiled from his homeland by his uncle Agrius, who usurped the throne. Diomedes was 4 years old when he lost his father, who tried and failed to conquer Thebes; ten years later, the young prince joined the children of his father's companions, and together they razed the city. Later, he dethroned Agrius and restored his grandfather Oeneus to power. But the most memorable event he participated in was the Trojan war.

Diomedes was one of Helen's suitors, and as such was bound by the oath of Tyndarus to protect the honor of Helen's husband. His troops were the third largest contribution to the war, and he himself played a very important role in the war, being the favorite warrior of the goddess Athena, and recognized by all as second only to Achilles in might, but above him in virtue. He almost killed Aeneas, wounded both Aphrodite and Ares, and would've killed Hector if not for Zeus' interference. Together with Odysseus, he killed several Thracian warriors (including king Rhesus), and stole the Palladium from Troy. It was also he who rescued Philoctetes after it was said that the bow and arrows of Herakles were needed to defeat Troy; Odysseus wanted to take the weapons and leave Philoctetes behind, but Diomedes refused to do that. He was also the only hero other than Achilles to possess a cuirass forged by Hephaestus; this is the armor he wears as a Lancer or Rider.

Upon returning to Argos, he discovered that Aphrodite had not forgotten about him: his wife had found many lovers, and he could not return to his city. He then moved to Italy, where he married a princess, established many cities, and had a second meeting with Aeneas, to whom he returned the Palladium. As his death drew close, Diomedes was visited by Athena again, and the goddess granted him the immortality that would've been his father's.

Out of all men, Diomedes was the one closest to Athena. The virgin goddess was usually shy around men, appearing to them under disguise; to Diomedes however, she showed her true divine form, and even borrowed Hades' helm of invisibility and rode besides him to help him against Ares.

As a Servant, Diomedes' personality is somewhat carefree and relaxed, being more interested in the battles than in the Grail itself. He has no wish for the Grail, but may still answer a magus' call if he sympathizes with their wish, or if he wants to feel the thrill of combat again, specially if Achilles or Hector are participating. His lack of a wish should not be confused with a lack of will to win the War; he will most definitely fight for victory.
    Though theoretically possible to summon him as Shielder or Assassin, he will not respond to any attempt to do this, because neither class fits his aggressive fighting style.

I don't know, but I have a feeling that that picture was already used in this thread... Credit to Bird of Hermes for pointing out (in his own Diomedes sheet) that Berserk really fits the guy.

Anyway, I sure hope this is better than my previous Diomedes sheets. Criticize me, pls.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; March 25th, 2016 at 07:29 PM.

Damn, the Eighth makes me want to do a Diomedes profile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I could do that if there was ANYTHING about it. But there isnt. It's just a girdle of Ares's that signifies Hippolyta as the queen of the Amazons.
    It turns Herakles into a girl.