Page 539 of 782 FirstFirst ... 39439489529534537538539540541544549589639 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,780 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Whoops. Whatever, I don't care now!

Blog Entries
    A cool sheet anyway.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post

Chris, I like your Les Mis Assassins, plz let me steal Investigator for the Vidoc Assassin I've been working on, plz.
    Thanks, and go ahead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    A cool sheet anyway.
    It was fun working all of the Monkey King's bullshit stories into something vaguely Nasu-y and not absurdly powerful. Berserker = best limiter for the Great sage

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Man, Theseus is kind of like my own Theseus. The sword is, at least. The NPs are kind of wordy without saying whag they actually do though. Like what precisely does Poseidon's ring do, or his mount?
    While the ring is nothing particularly majestic in itself, it symbolizes and holds the divine favor of the sea-god in the form of three wishes.
    It can breath ardent flames, the seas rage in tempest at its passing, and its hooves can cause earthquakes, either through pure strength or as a magical, divine attribute
    tl;dr enough?

Blog Entries
    I saw that stuff and wondered if I'd just misinterpreted it as a Noble Phantasm that does literally nothing, but that seems to confirm I was correct, I just assumed otherwise since I thought it was a little odd.

The mount was my fault, I missed that he was only listed as Saber initially since I assumed the axe was an NP he had as Rider only and that I'd missed some condition to unseal the spoilered mount NP.

Not so much a tl; dr as misinterpretation. Cheers for clarifying.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    The ring grants him three free wishes from Poseidon. In Mythology, he uses one to get his son killed. For the purpose of Nasuverse, they basically act like three command spells, although more rooted in wish-granting.

As Rider, he has access to the Axe and the Golden Ring, but not the Sword. The Axe is employed as a breakout weapon to test the opponent's fighting skills: since it isn't particularly telling of his identity, and can also throw off judgement to not reveal himself as servant Saber or Rider, since you don't expect either of them to employ a close-ranged weapon such as a double axe (incidentally, all of Theseus' NPs except maybe the are somewhat suited to go "unnoticed", since they are visually unremarkable and it takes hawk eyes to notic the small golden ring).

Cheers!

Well, in between working on my two Riders, I've been trying to start a Grail War RP on a little website I frequent as well. Most of them don't really know about Fate, and the only one who does probably doesn't come here, but just to be on the safe side I'll just post his Servant for now. I am the one who made it, though, he just told me who he wanted to summon.

Assassin

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hassan-i-Sabbah
    Master: Johnathan Keyoni
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 77kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LUC: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment -: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Due to Hassan’s Noble Phantasm, this skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma B: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Assassin having this skill at all, let alone at a rank high enough to be the king of a country, is incredibly unusual for his class, but appropriate for him.

Siege Tactics C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for sieges against fortified enemies. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. Assassins would typically infiltrate a castle to reach a specific target, but he is a unique exception.

Familiar (Assassins) C: Allows the use of Hashashin wraiths as familiars. Due to the nature of these familiars, Assassin must personally call them from the dead rather than using them as such without prior ritual. Summoning the Hashashin is not a form of magecraft, but something closer to Authority. Though they appear similar, the summoned wraiths are not those of the other Hassan-i-Sabbahs, but of lesser initiates, lacking their own personal Zabaniya and without parameters high enough to be ranked like a Servant’s. They can be directed by thought alone.

Noble Phantasms:
    Zabaniya: Delusional Phantasm
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: -
    The "ultimate killing technique" of Assassin, which he is never known to have used in life. Its details are unknown; only someone who recognized him as Hassan would even see this in Assassin's status, as it is impossible to witness this Noble Phantasm and survive.

Bio
    Background: Hassan-i-Sabbah founded the legendary order of the Hashashin, from which the word Assassin is derived. He modified his body purely by accident, inadvertently creating the first Zabaniya technique, a perfect killing tool. Upon his death, his successor was selected because he had, emulating the first Hassan, altered his body to create the second Zabaniya. This successor sacrificed his identity, and skinned his face, to become a second Hassan-i-Sabbah in every way. This continued with his successor, and theirs, until there had been 19 different Hassans, with the last being the Hundred-Faced Hassan, whose Zabaniya was the perfect tool for assassination. However, this Hassan-i-Sabbah’s technique is said to have been greater still. It is a secret which was closely guarded throughout his life, and indeed, most details of him were as well. No actual assassination attempts by him were recorded, and he often relied on other Hashashin. He was a proud and great leader, who lead his fellow assassins into battle, but rarely if ever went personally to kill a target with his skills. However, it is said that, when his Zabaniya was unleashed, he left no traces of it, nor of anyone besides himself in the vicinity.

Keywords:
    Zabaniya: Delusional Phantasm
    One of the 19 Zabaniyas used by the Old Man of the Mountain, Hassan-i-Sabbah. Each Hassan was granted the title as recognition for modifying their body to create an “ultimate killing technique”, which became their respective Noble Phantasms, each named Zabaniya. These techniques were said to be the Hassan’s ultimate weapon, with the purpose of defeating all other claimants to that name and title, becoming the sole leader of the Hashashin. The details of each were widely known amongst the other Assassins, save for this, which was a closely held secret, never known by anyone other than its own creator. No one has ever seen it, and lived to tell the tale.
    Damask Sword
    A sword forged from strong steel which is naturally decorated with wavy patterns, like flowing water. Though not a Noble Phantasm, it is equal to one in quality, and its sharp edge is not inferior to that of a B rank holy sword.
    Old Man of the Mountain
    Hassan-i-Sabbah. The leader and namesake of the Hashashin, a sect that later gave its name to the Assassin class itself. Prior to the Holy Grail being tainted by Angra Mainyu: All the World’s Evil, the 19 Hassans were the only Assassins that could be summoned into the Holy Grail War. Each gave up their identity to become Hassan-i-Sabbah, and so their names were lost, making them truly anonymous killers; the only appropriate Servants to be summoned as Assassin. However, because they gave up any chance they had at becoming legendary themselves, they are not Heroic Spirits, but mere wraiths, and as a result are incredibly weak. All of them share the same wish, should they win the Holy Grail: to defeat all of the other 18 individuals with whom they share the name Hassan-i-Sabbah, and become the one and only leader of the Assassins.

The true nature of his Zabaniya...
    Saber
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Saladin
    Master: Johnathan Keyoni
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 77kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LUC: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Saber has low Magic Resistance for his class because he did not experience any magic in his lifetime, but he exhibits higher resistance when faced with Holy Sacraments.

Riding B: Expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill, though Saber specifically enjoys horses. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma B: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Suitable for a king of a country.

Siege Tactics C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for sieges against fortified enemies. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

Familiar (Assassins) C: Allows the use of Hashashin wraiths as familiars. Due to the nature of these familiars, Saber must personally call them from the dead rather than using them as such without prior ritual. Summoning the Hashashin is not a form of magecraft, but something closer to Authority. Though they appear similar, the summoned wraiths are not those of the Hassan-i-Sabbahs, but of lesser initiates, lacking their own personal Zabaniya and without parameters high enough to be ranked like a Servant’s. They can be directed by thought alone.

Noble Phantasms:
    Al-Quds: Onslaught for the False Holy Kingdom
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 10-50
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    An attack of the coalesced hopes and beliefs of Saber’s people, launched from his blade. Differing from the more powerful Excalibur, however, it is a trait of Saber himself for which he uses the sword as a medium, not the sword’s nature as a Noble Phantasm. Rather than a beam or extension of the blade, the light gathers in front of the blade in the form of a large ball, the size of a boulder, which when fully charged is launched by swinging the sword. It is slow to charge and easy for a Servant to dodge, but moves extremely fast once launched and has incredible strength, enough to easily punch a hole through the thickest of fortifications.

Maalik: Assassin of Phantasy
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: -
    A ragged black cloak which, when wrapped around him, is easily large enough to cover Saber’s body. His exposed face is covered with a skull mask, sewn to the cloak’s hood. While he wears this Noble Phantasm, Saber appears to be a completely different Servant, one of the Hassan-i-Sabbahs summoned under the Assassin class. Even those with knowledge of all 19 Old Men of the Mountain will be fooled, their memory of one of them being replaced by a memory of him with a fake ultimate technique, Zabaniya: Delusional Phantasm, the details of which escape them. Only those who have witnessed him don the cloak will see through the disguise; though obviously knowledge of an actual Assassin class Servant could complicate this, Maalik is so effective that it’s more likely that everyone other than Assassin and their Master will assume Saber is the true Assassin, and Assassin is the one belonging to another class. The exception is actual Hassans, all of whom will recognize him on sight regardless of whether he is wearing Maalik or not. When this Noble Phantasm is active, however, Saber’s other Noble Phantasm is sealed.

Bio
    Background: Saladin was a Muslim military commander, like his father before him, whose deeds made him the sultan of Egypt. Though half-way through his life already at that point, it is only there when his legend begins, as afterwards he began the conquest of Syria, and a holy war, jihad, on the infidel Templars who owned the Holy Land at the time. In the process of this jihad, he also came into conflict with a dangerous religious order, the Hashashin. He survived two attempts on his life by the Assassins, and the second time, awoke and overturned an ambush on him by their current leader, one of the Hassan-i-Sabbah, wounding and forcing him to flee while Saladin remained unharmed, despite having been ambushed in his sleep by a master assassin. This feat so impressed Hassan that he gave Saladin a purely honorary title as another Hassan-i-Sabbah, and pledged the Hashashin to his cause. From that point on, they were Saladin’s most formidable allies, and he and Hassan became surprisingly close friends despite the differing faiths. With the Hashashin rallied behind him, Saladin took back the holy city of Jerusalem from the descendents of earlier Crusaders, bringing about the Third Crusade. It was in this war that Saladin would meet, albeit never face-to-face, the only commander he would ever encounter who was his equal, and perhaps superior, King Richard the Lionhearted. Time and time again, Saladin lost engagements with the Christian king, until domestic affairs back in England prompted the two of them to sign a treaty and end the Crusade with an overall Muslim victory. Saladin died of fever not long afterwards.

Keywords:
    Maalik: Assassin of Phantasy
    A gift to Saber by the Hassan-i-Sabbah of his lifetime, a sign of his honorary position as the 20th Old Man of the Mountain. It obscures his true nature by covering him in the concept of ‘Hassan-i-Sabbah’, leaving him without the usage of his more powerful Noble Phantasm, but with a potentially far more valuable ability to sow confusion with the presence of a second Assassin class Servant. As his sword will likely give away his true identity should he attempt to initiate combat while posing as Assassin, he is restricted to using shadier tactics; conversely, his ability to summon familiars will give him away as the fake Assassin should he be caught using them without this Noble Phantasm. Maalik doesn’t actually change anything about Saber, only hiding his identity, and by comparing the skills and parameters of him and ‘Assassin’, their shared identity can become obvious. After his death, this cloak was used as Saber’s burial shroud.
    Damask Sword
    A sword forged from strong steel which is naturally decorated with wavy patterns, like flowing water. Though not a Noble Phantasm, it is equal to one in quality, and its sharp edge is not inferior to that of a B rank holy sword.
    King of Assassins
    The title earned by a man who bested the Old Man of the Mountain during an attempt on his life in the dark of night. It is his right as an honorary Hassan-i-Sabbah to command other hashashin without posing a threat to the nineteen leaders of the sect. Despite their ideological differences and past feuds, he and the hashashin forged an alliance to crush their common enemy. He possesses a certain instinct, having been around them so much, and so can instinctively sense when anyone who could be called an “Assassin” is in his immediate vicinity. This is not a skill, but a gut feeling he has, and so is unaffected by Presence Concealment.

Last edited by Clockehwork; March 8th, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oooh, I like that one.

I wanted to do a Meleager Lancer, but I can't think of any skills for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    As a certain celebration approaches, and as patriots are Type-moon’s new bread and butter, I have been inspired to write sheets for some Servants, for whom the holiday is important. Well, important to a mutual friend of theirs. The man himself would ”qualify” as Caster; I do not, however, yet possess the Nasu logic necessary to create a magus out of a poet. Perhaps some other day, when I ran out of my anti-psychotics by accident.

One of the other two is below, in his full splendor, at the maximum fame boost possible. The second will warrant some more research before I post him. They are rather low tier, since they lived in the mid-to-late 18th Century, and we aren’t on the intent to create Koha-Ace parodies here.

I do not find myself compatible with a person who had passionate hatred for his nation of birth, thus is the sheet the bare minimum. Just a test to see how good or bad my sheet design is. I hope you're satisfied, everyone<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/6656/o3jbk1k31ksc6q0zg.jpg[/IMG]
    Class: Saber

Spirit: Jovan Damjanich the Bulletproof

Place of Origin: Serbia, Italy, Austro-Hungary

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength: B
    Endurance: B-
    Agility: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: C+
    N. Phantasm: C

Class Skills

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance C

Protection against magical effects.

Cancels spells with aria below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

(Author’s note: Rather high for a Servant from the 18th, right? He was rumored to have magical protection in life. And I went with the presumption the rumor is true, hence he has the same Rank as Nero, who didn’t have the skill, but is a much older mystery.)

Riding D

Ability to ride.

Able to ride mundane animals and vehicles with considerable skill.

(Author’s note: He receives a higher rank in Riding than everyone’s dear Sakura Saber since he there is historic account of him as a justification, not just ’the Shinsengumi at large were known to ride on horses, sometimes, and Okita Souji has partaken. Maybe.’)

Personal Skills

Spoiler:
    Demon King C

An ability and curse possessed by Servants who were called monsters in life, and were twisted into different monsters later.

Denounced as the Furious Snake as a result of ill intent towards the Servant’s own people, and the enmity has only worsened due to later distortions of the legend. Effective Rank of parameters increase by one against opponents of Serbian origin. In return, the Servant’s existence has shifted closer to an Anti-Hero, has to succeed on a Mana check to not regard any given Serb with hostility unless their worldview is mutual, and, should all Serbians other than him in the world die, the Servant is bound, as by a Command Spell, to commit suicide.

Charisma D

The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

The morale of troops is raised, but parameters do not increase beyond a heightened will to fight.

Military Tactics B

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized.

The Servant has never lost a battle. However, on the occasion, severe losses were sustained.

Weak Constitution EX

Weakness struck by frail health.

Injuries heal at half the normal rate, bone structure is brittle, and resistance to diseases is diminished. Further, may be afflicted by mundane pathogens despite Servant status, and even mild infections bestow a massive drop in parameters, until the condition ends.

(Author's note: While his build is robust and athletic, his immune system was among the worst in his life. His Weak Constitution skill reflects the long periods he was forced to wait bedridden while battles were fought in his absence. Okita has nothing on him.)

Personality and Appearance
    Spoiler:
    Saber is a muscular, overweight, bearded hulk of a man in his thirties. He is jovial, and behaves approachable to everyone in spite of his rank as a general. He is also rather vain; he enjoys the adoration of people, and strives to act in accordance to their expectations. He wears his uniform, one he took care to maintain in top condition, even on informal occasions. The only exception is his cloak, reduced to a tattered, pitiful scrap of cloth covered in bullet holes, a memento of his imperiousness to firearms.

Noble Phantasms

Blind Chiha: May The Old God Bring Him Fortune
    Spoiler:
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: One person

Blind Chiha is a Noble Phantasm of Saber, an ornate ashen and bone flute given to him by a beggar who bore the same name. A low rank Divine Construct blessed by the pagan sky god Ishten.

Once the flute is placed above the heart, Luck increases by a Rank, and the bearer receives holy protection of the same proportion as E Rank Protection of The Faith.

Blind Chiha may be sacrificed to block a single fatal strike to the heart. The Noble Phantasm is lost after one sustained hit and cannot be restored.

Lion Sentinel
    Spoiler:
    Type: Anti-Unit(Self), Barrier
    Range: 0-1
    Maximum number of targets: Self only

Lion Sentinel is the main Noble Phantasm of the Heroic Spirit Jovan, an ability attributed to him, the complete immunity to firearms.

The actual effect is a form of space distortion comparable to Flash Air which rejects objects to carry the concept of ’matter accelerated by an explosion from an enclosed cylinder.’ The protection extends to modern ammunition, flares and cannonballs. Any projectile to qualify will have it’s trajectory bent in defiance of conventional physics around his body to leave him unharmed. The protected area is scarce larger than he is, as proved by the holes bullets have left in his cloak.

Bypass of the barrier through Luck is a possibility, but chance of a successful shot is less than one in a million. Over the 44 years of his life, the protection failed him only once, where Blind Chiha saved him instead.
    Last edited by Council; March 10th, 2015 at 04:22 AM.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    STR and END are a bit high for a non-famoust 1800's dude. Divinity doesn't convey "holy protection".

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Divinity doesn't convey "holy protection".
    Ah, you're correct. Divinity cancels holy protection. Protection of The Faith would work, then?

As for his stats you mentioned, as was said, he sports his rather large fame advantage here. Anywhere else, they'd drop to C. I don't imagine he can even be summoned as a Saber when the summons isn't done close to home.

Edit: Which raises a query. Say you summon a Servant who only qualifies for the class in question with the home advantage. The Servant leaves the area afterwards. One would assume the statistics just fall below standard...but, maybe they pop out of existence, since the class designations are needed to keep them in the world?
    Last edited by Council; March 10th, 2015 at 04:51 AM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Pretty sure that wouldn't happen. I don't know about the class container, but Arturia and Diarmuid were summoned in Europe and retained their higher parameters when they moved to Japan. Seems like a precedent.

That said, I'm fairly certain a fame bonus is negligible compared to just having a strong Master giving more power.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 10th, 2015 at 08:34 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Pretty sure that wouldn't happen. I don't know about the class container, but Arturia and Diarmuid were summoned in Europe and retained their higher parameters when they moved to Japan.

That said, I'm fairly certain a fame bonus is negligible compared to just having a strong Master giving more power.
    Apologies, the above is incorrect. Their Parameters dropped to their usual fame in the area after they arrived, and the fame advantage at home is said to be more enormous the greater their relevance, Artoria and Cu Chulainn both given castles (Cu as a Noble Phantasm) in their home country with a full array of staff. Not as enormous as Koha-Ace patriots, mind you. You may consult the Zero novel and side materials to verify.

Also, irrelevant to the question, since they are from the early Middle Ages and they wouldn't be disqualified with the loss of fame. Their statistics are already above the minimum requirements by a margin, not below them by one or two.

Perhaps the question should be posted in the intended thread...apologies for the derailment.
    Last edited by Council; March 10th, 2015 at 11:08 AM.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Diarmuid were summoned in Europe and retained their higher parameters when they moved to Japan. Seems like a precedent.

No. There's no evidence saying that Diarmuid was summoned in Europe. Also Zero Materials says he has low stats.
    And stronger master and homeground bonus, statwise, it's about the same, one rank to a number of parameters either way.
    However home-ground gives you more NPs and skill buffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Council View Post
    Artoria and Cu Chulainn both given castles (Cu as a Noble Phantasm) in their home country with a full array of staff.
    No. Saber is summoned with what she died with because she's still alive. Cu's castle has never been mentioned as staffed.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

No. Saber is summoned with what she died with because she's still alive. Cu's castle has never been mentioned as staffed.
    Ah!<3 I understand. Thank you.

Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Class: Saber (also Lancer)
    True Name: Unas, The Godbutcher
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

STR: B+ MGI: A+
    END: A+ LCK: B
    AGI: B NP: A++

Background:

Keyword 01: Funerary Spells
    Spoiler:
    A collection of 228 spells inscribed over the walls of Unas’ pyramid. As such, they are commonly known as “Pyramid Texts”, possibly the oldest known religious texts in the world. This spells, or Utterances, are concerned with protecting the Pharaoh's remains, reanimating his body after death, and helping him ascend to the heavens, delineating all of the ways the Pharaoh could travel, including the use of ramps, stairs, ladders, and most importantly flying. The spells could also be used to call the gods to help, even threatening them if they did not comply.
    Unas is credited to be the first to include a number of magic spells carved on the walls of his tomb. This concept was thought to be so successful by other Pharaohs that it eventually developed into the Coffin Texts and the more famous Book of the Dead in the following centuries.

Keyword 02: Theophagy
    Spoiler:
    A Greek word that explains the ritualistic act of “feeding on a god”. It is an ancient concept of world religions, and whose most famous modern example is the Christian rite of the Eucharist.
    Regarding the Pyramid of Unas, Utterances 273-274 are especially infamous, known as the “Cannibal Hymn”, because they describe the king hunting and eating parts of the gods, incorporating in himself their divine powers.

Class and Personal Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    It grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this level, it cancels spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, it is suitable for the king of a country.

Divinity: A
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    The Pharaoh was considered to be the son of the Sun god Ra, the living embodiment of Horus in life as ruler of the land of Egypt, and eventually becoming syncretized with the god of the afterlife Osiris after death, where he was united with the rest of the gods. New incarnations of Horus succeeded the deceased Pharaoh on Earth in the form of new Pharaohs.

Forces of Akh: EX
    The ability to possess a potentially inexhaustible Mana reserve inside the body. By virtue of divine concession (or rather, through the mystical actions performed by Unas as described in the Cannibal Hymn), the Prana level of the Servant doesn’t decrease. The body becomes a theoretically bottomless container of magical energy. This being said, however, the effective amount of magical energy that can be employed at any given time is not unlimited.

Noble Phantasms:

Shezmu Godslayer: Whom He Finds In His Way, Him He Devours Bit By Bit
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-God

At first glance, a plain-looking, but still majestic, splendidly-crafted golden shortsword. Otherwise unremarkable, the only striking feature is the hilt, shaped in the form of a maned lionhead, from whose baring fangs the blade protrudes. However, this sabre is actually the physical manifestation of the Demon-God Shezmu, the “Executioner of Osiris” and “Slaughterer of Souls”, one of the terrible entities assigned to the control and patrol of the Egyptian afterlife, a bloody god of justice and retribution to the souls of the dead.
    The crimson “Demon of the Wine Press”, god of execution, wine and blood: he derives his gruesome names and attributes from what was his job in the Underworld, a destroyer of wrongdoers, ripping out and putting their heads in winepresses and distilling from their blood an exalted red wine served to the chosen few souls of the dead.
    A merciless and fierce deity, the Lord of Blood, usually portrayed as a man with leonine head, whose mane and fangs are drenched in blood, and wearing a belt of human skulls around his waist, “Fierce of Face”.
    As such, it shouldn’t be surprised that Shezmu was particularly feared by Egyptians, even more if Ancient Egypt’s obsession with death is taken into account: Shezmu’s affinity with the red color soon linked him with the evil of Seth and Apophis, who were also associated with the scarlet color, since red is the universal color of spilled life and chaos, the color of the setting sun and approaching darkness.
    On the other hand, it should be noted that to Egyptian and Middle Eastern civilizations, “demons” weren’t necessarily one-dimensionally evil: in fact Shezmu had qualities of both light and darkness, embodying the merciless punishment of the unrighteous as “Overthrower of the Wicked at the Block”, an harsh executioner of evil men via beheading, but also an helper of the righteous and protector of the virtuous.
    In Utterances 273-274, he appears as the god who prepares the meal of divine flesh and blood for Unas, cutting and cooking the bodies of the divine spirits.
    As such, Godslayer is a Divine Construct that holds both powers of a cursed and holy sword, or rather, the attribute of a “necessary gruesome action” sanctioned by and for “sacred authority”. In his unsealed state, when Saber calls his true name, the sword glows, growing a gauntlet that covers and protects Unas’ whole arm and right side of the upper body. Strangely enough, and perhaps to highlight the unique nature of this Noble Phantasm, Shezmu can talk – although he mainly converses with his owner in a telepathic way in a low, soft-spoken voice. He casually expresses his distress in being used for acts unrelated to his function, and this is way Unas mostly keeps him “dozing off” in his sealed state.
    His offensive power is unparalled, capable of killing even Divine Spirits, and cutting through the “immanent illusions” brought by the Authority of Gods of Antiquity, natural phenomena possessing intentions and personalities. His innate power allows him to absorb, and convert the “flesh” of opponents into prana upon their death. The true origin of the Noble Phantasm is unknown, perhaps with Unas being the only exception, as it’s not known if Shezmu is a renegade god turned against his past brethren, or a Divine Construct given to Unas by the Gods of Egypt themselves. Although a terrific weapon, his use his somewhat limited by Unas’ lack of proper expertise in swordsmanship, even when bestowed with high enough stats.

Nefer Isut: Imperishable Spirit of Great Magic

A tattoo set that covers Unas’ whole body. Its nature is that of an incredibly powerful bounded field, already on the level of a Reality Marble, delimited by the arcane spells engraved on the Servant’s skin, and thus limited to his body, rather the external world. It’s a manifestation of the hieroglyphs that in his pyramid surround the burial chamber of the pharaoh, detailing hymns and blessings to the Egyptian king for safely reaching heaven, enveloping Unas into an impenetrable barrier fueled by the magic of the gods. Beside providing Unas with unparalled protection against spiritual attacks, it increases his rank of Magic Resistance to the highest level. A system of spells dating back to the very Old Kingdom of Egypt, an era closer to the Age of the Gods, and as such modern thaumaturgical systems cannot be remotely compared to it.
    Since the funerary texts are meant to preserve the immortality of both the soul and body, it’s a series of protective and regenerative spells that, once invoked, activate the mystic code system that his the body of Unas against damage; this because Unas’ current body is actually a construct that holds the greater Akh of Unas and that can syphon the power of gods.
    Nefer Isut can shift damage to magical HP as long as magical HP are available. This being said, however, if the body is destroyed all at once, since there is nothing left to ‘regenerate’, Unas is unavoidably defeated.

As Lancer

Messenger Khonsu: The Far-Travelling Slayer of Lords

A splendidly crafted silver spear that shines under the moonlight.
    Similar to Shezmu, it is a magnificient Divine Construct, embodiment of the Egyptian God of the Moon, Khonsu, the “Traveller” of the night sky invoked for protection. He was especially considered to be a mighty warrior on the Pharaoh’s side, slaying the enemies of the king and extracting their innards for his use. This is connected to another curious meaning of his name: a mystical “placenta” that envelops and protects the king using the thus obtained flesh and blood. As such, it’s no surprise that he is explicitly mentioned in the Pyramid Texts as a close ally to the Pharaoh.
    Rather than a spear that never misses, it’s a projectile that will never stop to charge forward, cutting through the air at hypersonic speed, hunting and searching out for his designated target – that is, until sunrise, at which point the auto-homing effect of the Noble Phantasm is lifted. It is as such a different kind of ‘one hit kill’ spear attack, as it relies on the unrelenting pursuit of the target’s weak spots rather than automatic victory condition, but once thrown it can be avoided only through extreme circumstances, whether by outrunning or evading it until sunrise (easier said than done). In any way the spear isn’t limited to just striking the vulnerable spot of the opponent, but upon confirmation of impact and penetration, it also proceeds to “disassemble” the entrails, completely pulverizing the victim.
    Furthermore, it shouldn’t be confused with an attack that leaves the user vulnerable, as Khonsu symbolizes both attack and healing, protection: in fact the true nature of this Noble Phantasm comes in two separate objects, the spear and a silver menat, shaped like a full Moon, worn by Unas. Upon being thrown, this chestplate glows with moonlight, enveloping the wearer into a full-body armor, a defensive aura whose power is derived by the number of souls and prana absorbed through the use of the Noble Phantasm.
    As mentioned above, the only true weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that it can be used at full power only at night, while by day it appears in his sealed form – but even when his special powers cannot be activated, it still remains a powerful weapon.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Saber stopped, just short of the boiling black lake. From the Gate above, corruption spilled down, awaiting the birth of the greatest of demons. She turned back to face Shirou, the Master that she could neither understand nor agree with, and yet, felt a profound sense of regret. With a small smile, Saber, the last of the prophets, whispered, "Allahu Akbar."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Sultaan Asani, Abridged
    I saw a woman, pure and clean, with an attractive face and a fine figure. She was not marred by a skinny body, nor was she overly small in the head and neck. She was graceful and elegant, with intensely light-pink eyes and thick eyelashes. There was a chiming tone to her voice, and her neck was long. Her hair was thick, and her eyebrows were finely arched.

When silent, she was grave and dignified, and when she spoke, glory rose up and overcame her. She was from afar the most beautiful of women and the most glorious, and close up she was the sweetest and the loveliest. She was sweet of speech and articulate, but not petty or trifling. Her speech was a string of cascading pearls, measured so that none despaired of its length, and no eye challenged her because of brevity.

Class: Saber (Alternatively Archer or Rider)
    True Name: Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Birth: Arabia
    Original Lifetime: 570-632

STR: C AGI: C

END: B MGI: B

LCK: C NP: A++

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A

The ability to resist spells. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". This exceptionally high rank stems from Saber's great piety and God-granted protection.

Riding: B

Connotes expertise at riding animals. At this rank, all mundane animals and vehicles can be manned with above average skill.

Personal Skills:

Prophet: A

Connotes one's status as a Muslim Prophet of God. At this rank, upon summoning, Saber is conveyed two of the following bonuses at her behest: "Increase in the effectiveness of Islamic Curses", "Charisma increase by one Rank", "Creation of a single Prophetic Relic becomes possible" and "Increased HP regeneration". Saber is recognized as the final prophet of God in Islam, who was chosen to give mankind a final message from God.

Charisma: A-

The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Muhammad commanded absolute respect from tens of thousands of Arabians, each of whom she had shown the true way of Islam by turning them away from the idols of the old gods. While the true extent of this ability can only be shown to a Muslim following, Saber regardless of her flock has the kind of Charisma that could make her an uncontested king if she so wished.

Collector: C

The 'talent' to collect high quality goods -- a 'luck' that draws rare items into the possession of the Servant. However, the Servant's Master derives no benefit from this personal skill. Within her lifetime, Saber came upon many valuable relics throughout her campaigns, in particular swords, that she utilized until her death. Many of these artifacts remain in the hands of various Muslim states to this day, and are venerated by all those of the faith.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX

The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Within a span of mere 23 years, Saber completely revolutionized the Middle-East and much of the world for centuries to come, laying the foundation of the second most populous faith in the world.

Obfuscation: C

A skill that comes from the twisting of one's heroic legend. Due to only a fifth of the Islamic faith's followers allowing illustrations of Saber, and the shunning of her depiction by others, Saber's appearance has become vague and enigmatic. It is a skill akin to a curse that can be lifted at will, but as it is the belief of all those Saber inspired's wishes, she could never in her right mind deny them their belief, even if it is a misunderstanding. Because of this Skill, it is almost impossible to remember or depict Saber's appearance even if one were to look at her and nothing else for a full day, and it is therefor impossible to discern her True Name from mere appearance. Those intrinsically familiar with her legend and appearance may be able to guess it with a Luck Check, however.

Noble Phantasms:

Humble Yourselves, My Brothers, Before The Hero of God
    Sancak-ı Şerif: C

Anti-Army

The battle standard of Muhammad, which she carried on her back whenever on the battlefield. It is made of the turban of Buraydah ibn al-Khasib, one of the followers of the Prophet who was once an enemy. It is said that he was ordered to kill the Prophet by his lord, but when he hefted his spear against her, he instead bowed his head, unwound his turban and tied it around the head of his spear, connoting his surrender of himself to God, to whom Muhammad welcomed him with open arms.

By showing forth the humility of Buraydah to all those who would see Muhammad on the battlefield, they are influenced by a form of benevolent Mental Interference that decreases hostility towards Muhammad and all of her allies, effectively calming those who do not possess a major grudge against the Prophet. If one who is affected by the banner's effect is a Muslim, he will unconditionally stand down no matter what, even if one is not aware of Saber's identity.

No Celestial Body Does Not Bow To God
    Splitting Of The Moon: A

Anti-World

One of the greatest miracles performed by the Prophet. With God's guidance, she raises two fingers into the air like a cutting blade, and swings them down with a single slicing motion. Though Muhammad possesses no thaumaturgic abilities, this is no spell and instead a divine power lended to her by God. In a line extending five hundred meters in front of her, a perfect cut against which there is no guard is brought forth by the swing of her measly fingers. This attack must be done in line with the moon's position in the sky, which will in turn be cut in half. While the true celestial body that is Earth's moon is untouched, the image of "the heavenly body that is the moon in the sky" that all civilizations of Gaia have lived under for thousands of years is cut in half. All effects or abilities related to the moon cease functioning until sunrise, and the damage cannot be undone until the following night.

The Celestial Lights in Praise of the Best of Creation
    Hırka-i Şerif: C

Anti-Unit (Self)

The Holy Mantle of Muhammad, a beautiful cream-colored coat woven of fine goat hair, given to Ka'b ibn Zuhayr as a gift before her Ascendance, which caused the bitter Zuhayr, who had denied Islam until then, to convert and be pardoned for committing
    Idolatry
    Shirk
    , which would have damned him to a long time in hell if he had not been forgiven by the gentle God.

This coat was woven by Muhammad's daughter Fatimah and contains the greatest protection God could offer her. In addition to being as tough as plate armor, this coat contains the power to replicate the
    Miracles
    Muʿd̲j̲iza
    of the Prophet. Among other things, this includes the ability to appear as a man, generate drinking water for thousands of people, being able to converse with animals and trees and control them and the ability to heal others to great extends through bodily fluids, such as when she spat in the sick eye of her cousin Ali, which caused the eye to heal.

If Rider
    Lightning
    Al-Burāq: B+

Anti-Unit

The steed of the heavens, given to the Prophet by the Angel
    Gabriel
    Jibril
    to complete her Night Journey. It is a creature of God, one of the few Divine Beasts that stayed in the world after the Common Era, that is smaller than a mule but bigger than a donkey, with a beautiful human face and white fur. Though initially rebellious to the Prophet, bucking when she tried to mount it, it becomes utterly ashamed of itself when Jibril points this out and from then on served the Prophet faithfully.

The special ability of Burāq is to become as lightning when its name is called upon, being able to instantly move all the way to the furthest point in it's sight, teleporting in a manner that is approaching that of Magic. With every step, it moves like a lightning bolt, dazzling the Prophet's opponents in a wondrous display. Additionally to this ability, Buraq is completely unfazed by terrain, extending its hind legs when faced with a hill or mountain as to scale it in one step, and extending its front legs to step down from the greatest heights safely. It also has the ability to fly innately through the magic infused into the wings on its front legs.

If Archer

Bows of the Prophet
    Rawja, Safra, Bayza, Sadad, Zawra, Katum: A

Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

The six bows Muhammad looted from Banu Qaynuqa. Though they are not as numerous and famous as her swords, they are all Noble Phantasms in their own right, unified as one Noble Phantasm after Muhammad's death. The truth behind Muhammad's six bows however, is that they are in truth one. It is a six-faced, six-stringed bow that is drawn as one, with each bow conveying a different effect.

The Yellow
    Rawja Safra:
    Two golden-yellow colored bows, each of which turns any arrow placed upon it into lightning bolts that explode with enough force to break down a solid concrete wall.

The White
    Bayza:
    A white bow, made from the sacred wood of a fir tree. Any arrow fired from this bow becomes invisible both to the naked eye and magic-enhanced sight, seemingly phasing in and out of a layer in the world before materializing just before the target.

The Straight
    Sadad:
    An ordinary looking bow that got it's name for never missing it's mark, even curving the arrow in mid-air to hit the target that the Prophet gave it.

The Crooked
    Zawra:
    An abnormally curved dark-brown bow that fires arrows at absurd, unpredictable angles, often looping or circling in midair to attack the target when their guard is down or distracted by the other arrows of the Prophet's six bows.

The Concealed Voice
    Katum:
    An ordinary bow of firm craftsmanship with a Djinn trapped in it's wood. The Djinn, which while mischievous to ordinary men, is still a faithful servant of God and therefor advises Muhammad as to how best to act, even using it's powerful magic to read the flow of time to instruct him of future events.

While each of these bows are great in their own right, the true power of this six-faced artillery battery is only unveiled when Muhammad calls it's true name. At once, all the powers join together into one, turning into a single, gold-colored bow of extraordinary power. Upon this bow, Muhammad then draws an arrow made from the palm tree he once comforted which, when fired, fires forth the kind of divine punishment God promised Iblis, and anyone who denies god, turning the ground the arrow hits into a veritable inferno upon which rains fire and brimstone. However, if the target hit is a non-Muslim human, they will instead be subjected to the punishment for their idolatry, boiling them from the inside out before they explode violently. Only if
    Gilgamesh
    the target is one who can deny God without punishment
    is this attack survivable.

Swords of the Prophet
    Dhu al-Faqar, al-Rasub, Qal'l, al-Mikhdham, Hatf, al-'Adb, al-Ma'thur, al-Qadib, al-Battar: A++

Anti-Unit

The nine swords belonging to Muhammad that she collected from her fallen enemies throughout her 23 years as the Prophet. While each of them belonged to her in life, and each is no doubt a Noble Phantasm in their own right, this specific Noble Phantasm was never made possible until after her end. It is the ultimate protection that the Angels of God can give her, specifically by providing her an unconquerable offense that cannot be defended against. By calling out her name and purpose while drawing out two swords of her choice, the other seven are grasped from their sheets by ethereal pale see-through hands, those of angels, and are then swung and wielded by them alongside her own mid-combat. Each angel possesses great skill with their sword, and each act on their own to protect Muhammad as best as possible, beating down the opponent through sheer numbers.

Each sword possesses an effect of it's own, as listed below, though the specific effects can only be manifested if Muhammad herself wields the sword. They are additionally all considered Holy Swords.

Sword of Ali
    Dhu al-Faqar:
    The sword Muhammad gave to her cousin Ali, with which he returned from the Battle of Uhud with blood covering him from his hands to his shoulders. It is a "two-pointed sword" that generates an image overlapping itself that strikes alongside it, effectively bringing down two blows for every one.

Sword of Ja'far
    al-Rasub:
    The sword Muhammad gave to Ja'far al-Sadiq, Ali's son. It is inscribed with alchemical gold circles on the sheath, which ignite the depicted gilded fire on the sword when drawn. This golden fire is hot enough to melt steel and purges unclean souls, doing additional damage to enemies of the Evil alignment.

Sword of the Well
    Qal'I:
    One of the three swords Muhammad acquired from the Banu Qaynuqa, a hostile Jewish tribe that lived in Medina before Muhammad had them banished after a bout of hostilities. It is said to have been found by the Prophet's grandfather in the Well of Zamzam in Mecca, almost a century earlier. Its wave-like design comes from being infused with the powers of this holy well, which strangely contains seawater. This "power of the waves" allows the sword to curve around enemy defenses by briefly transforming into water.

Second Sword of Ali
    al-Mikhdham:
    Another sword Muhammad gave to Ali, which he acquired during a skirmish in Syria. It is the sword of a Djinn, said to contain the power to grant a wish, but the magic of the sword has long since been expended, and now it is merely a sword of sublime quality that cuts through air like a blade of grass.

Sword of Goliath
    Hatf:
    The sword of King David that he acquired from the Giant Goliath when he was but a teenager. It too belonged to the Banu Qaynaga until Muhammad took it as a prize. It is said that the strength of its first wielder still resides within the handle of the sword, dented by massive fingers, and so no matter who swings this sword, so long as they are mortal, it delivers attacks of Rank A+.

Sword of Fealty
    al-'Adb:
    A sword sent to Muhammad by one of his companions before the Battle of Badr, where she utilized it to great effect. As the very name of the sword is "Cutting", it is a supernaturally sharp sword that can cut through any surface without a Spiritual Rank, no matter what it is. It cannot cut a Muslim however, as many a follower of the Prophet proved their fealty by bringing the sword to their necks and letting it run across it. If they were a true believer, it would do them no harm, and not once did it draw blood from anyone who took the test.

Sword of the Serpent
    al-Ma'thur:
    A sword willed to Muhammad by her father when she received her first revelation in Mecca. It has a handle of gold in the shape of two serpents, encrusted with emeralds and turquoise. These serpents come alive when it is swung by someone true to Islam, lashing out against all nonbelievers, venom dripping from their golden fangs.

Sword of Travel
    al-Qadib:
    A sword that resembles a rod, which no records show Muhammad ever wielding in battle. It is a sword of defense and companionship that cannot be drawn in anything but self-defense, and becomes locked in it's sheath if the Prophet initiates battle. However, when drawn for defensive purposes, it is an unfailing sword that blocks incoming attacks automatically, predicting future events to best know how to place itself to defend the wielder.

Sword of the Prophets
    al-Battar:
    A sword that dates back to ancient times, with the hand-written names of all the Prophets before Muhammad, as well as her own. It is a holy artifact that Jesus will wield when he returns to earth, to defeat the Anti-Christ Dajjal on the Day of Ressurection, cleansing the earth of it's ills. When wielded by a Prophet, it glows white with the power of God, smiting those who possess ill will towards the Prophet's Holy Cause with increased damage and crippling their physical stats with one Rank for the duration of an hour.

Right Hand of God
    Tawaf Faqr Qalb: A+

Anti-Divine

A perfectly smooth black stone, looking as if it was once shattered and then instantly united again, dating back to the time of Adam and Eve. It is a holy stone that fell from the heavens in ancient times to mark where Adam was to built an altar to God, now venerated as the cornerstone of the Kaaba, the holiest site in all of Islam. It has been smoothed from being kissed through centuries by millions of Muslims who journeyed to Mecca for their Hajj. It is said to have once been dazzling white, but was turned black by the sins of mankind.

By kissing this stone, it becomes possible for a Prophet to access the power within, the belief of billions of Muslims throughout the ages and the sins of all the peoples contained in a single rock. Because it is only God's place to punish mankind and not Muhammad's, this stone's power can only be used against the gods of old. Channeling these sins in a beam of black light that overwhelms the divinity of Divine Spirits with the sins of man, it becomes possible to reduce those of full or partial Divinity to complete mortals and then subsequently kill them. The effect is permanent against demigods but Divine Spirits can, if left unexposed to the stone's power for a considerable amount of time, regain their divinity.
    Last edited by Christemo; March 14th, 2015 at 07:36 AM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol giving muhammad zulfiqar, haraam as fuck
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    That's unironically good sheet, thanks for your hard work.