Page 646 of 782 FirstFirst ... 146546596636641644645646647648651656696746 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    TBH the only reason I know about him is because his oni are in the SMT games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Hm, indeed it doesn't seem like he's a particularly famous person; not even a wikipedia page lol
    Even in the Japanese wiki there's a page for the oni rather than for Chikata himself
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Continuing my theme of antagonistic Sabers, here's a new one.

Class: Saber (or Berserker)
    Faceclaim: (X)
    True Name: Yamata-no-Orochi
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan

Strength- A
    Endurance- C+
    Agility- B+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- D
    NP- A++

Height/Weight: 200cm/70kg
    Dislikes: Gods, Restrictions
    Talents: Drinking Contests
    Natural Enemy: Susanoo

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (A) - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.
    • Riding (E) - Since Yamata is technically a serpent, he find's it difficult to ride anything.

Personal Skills:

• Animal Dialogue (E) - Can come to a very basic understanding with animals.
    • Divinity (A+) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Due to serpents being the pinnacle of magical beasts in the east, Orochi has the highest divinity possible. However he doesn't possess any mana-breathing properties.
    • Monstrous Strength (A+) - An ability possessed by monsters and beasts. Grants a permanent Rank-Up to strength.

Noble Phantasms

• Kusanagi The Grass Cutting Sword (Anti-Army) (A++) - It is a weapon that is a part of Yamata's body contained in his mouth, which he is able to extract at will by channelling the prana of the weapon out of his body. It can cause great winds that aside from the offensive capabilities, reduces the speed of opponents with greater agility.
    • Eight Heads of Yamata-no-orochi Scourge of the East (Support) (EX) -Due to Yamata being the lead 'head' out of the eight heads of Yamata-no-orochi, he can temporarily summon the others seven 'heads' of the dreaded serpent as wraiths. The other manifestations have weaker physical parameters, distorted appearances and Independent Action of E-.

Personality:

Lore

Yamata-no-Orochi was a evil eight headed, eight tailed serpent. Expelled from the heavens, he descended upon Japan where he devoured a heavenly maiden every year. The Storm God Susanoo, knocked him out with eight fold strength liquor and split him in half with a sword, the blade 'Kusanagi' was removed from his corpse.

Another eight headed serpent, The Hydra, may or may not be derived from his legend.

A violent and truly evil creature. He believes absolute freedom and doing things because he wants to. As expected, he has an excuse for anything and is incapable of viewing himself as evil. He seems very laid back, almost refusing to take anything seriously. However, if he takes the opponent seriously or facing someone, he has a grudge against he will remove this façade and show his true sadistic personality and actively go out of his way to destroy the opponents body and mind.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 8th, 2016 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Image embeding

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I remember a somewhat similiar take on Saber (Yami-No-Orochi) on another forum, with the same NP ideas of the Kusanagi sword and being able to summon the other "heads" as familiars. Not saying yours wasn't original or anything, just that it does strike me as reminiscent. The other one was genderbent though, and had more of a Tamamo-like personality. Also, none of your links seem to work.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I remember a somewhat similiar take on Saber (Yami-No-Orochi) on another forum, with the same NP ideas of the Kusanagi sword and being able to summon the other "heads" as familiars. Not saying yours wasn't original or anything, just that it does strike me as reminiscent. The other one was genderbent though, and had more of a Tamamo-like personality. Also, none of your links seem to work.
    I remember seeing precisely three versions of Yamata over the years. A Berserker with eight lives for eight heads, another that summoned a storm to slow everyone and Saber with kusanagi that summoned a tornado to attack with. That was where I got the ideas from, I may have seen the genderbent one but not remember it so that may be why it's reminisent.

As for the links, the images were to big to load, so i just link them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I remember seeing precisely three versions of Yamata over the years. A Berserker with eight lives for eight heads, another that summoned a storm to slow everyone and Saber with kusanagi that summoned a tornado to attack with. That was where I got the ideas from, I may have seen the genderbent one but not remember it so that may be why it's reminiscent.
    So it's sort of an amalgamation of all the Orochi sheets you've seen over the years then. Interesting. The genderbent one was on a Fate RP over on TV Tropes, in case you're wondering.

As for the links, the images were to big to load, so i just link them.
    Yeah, but whenever I click any of your links I just get a 403 forbidden page. Not sure what hosting service you're using, but it obviously isn't working out.

Also, I've noticed you still haven't gotten back to the commentary I made on your Charlemagne sheet on the previous page.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really recommend uploading those images to imgur.

- - - Updated - - -

If you press enter on the url you can see the image, but really, there is no reason to not use imgur

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually JetKinen... I forgot about Imgur entirely, thanks for reminding me. I'll get around to changing the image links.

And RoydGolden thanks for the feedback. As for Joyeuse's 1st form, I had meant it to cut through magical defenses much like Gae Dearg. I've fixed the grammar already but thank you.

Blog Entries
    Well, I see you fixed the pronoun issue in Zealotry description and clarified a bit with Joyeuse. Yeah, if you mean to say it can cut through magical defenses (like Reinforcement, enchanted armor, etc) then you should say that. Magic Resistance in Fateverse is a very specific term with a very specific meaning.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I realised after you pointed it out, just muddled up my words. Pretty bad considering Magic Resistance is the most common skill out of all the servant classes.

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Antoku, the Drowned Child Emperor

Appearance

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of birth: Heian-kyo
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank is sufficient to cancel spells with a chant below two verses, and it cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to the fact that he possesses no natural resistance to magic, Saber’s only proficiency in this skill comes from his class.

Riding (D): The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, only tamed beasts can be ridden, though with sufficient instruction, the ability to drive modern craft should arise fairy quickly.

Personal Skills

Divinity (B): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As one of the emperors of Japan, Saber is considered to be a direct descendant of the solar goddess Amaterasu.

Prana Burst (Fire) (C): The ability to increase one’s performance by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it; with this version of the skill the expelled energy has a fiery effect. At this rank, Saber can call on fire to ignite his sword with an appropriate cost in prana if he does so. He possesses this skill due to being in the bloodline of a solar god.

Imperial Privilege (B-): A ‘cheat’ skill which, at the insistence of the owner, allows Skills that are normally impossible to possess to be obtained for a short period of time. As the name suggests, it is a skill usually found in the possession of the highest royalty. Saber’s rank in this skill is low for an Emperor, due to the fact that he was merely a puppet king during a civil war. Furthermore, as he never truly wielded power while alive, as a Servant he is only able to use this skill subconsciously, further hampering its usefulness and giving it a penalty to its rank.

Innocence of a Child (B):
    The inability to see the world with an adult viewpoint. As one who never lived to adulthood, Saber is forever stuck with the mentality of a child. He can’t help but view the world in extremes of black and white. To those who befriend him, he will be eternally loyal, and to those who upset or anger him, he will despise forever. A double edged skill: innocence brings strength, but also naiveté.

Noble Phantasms

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi – The Grass Cutting Sword (Anti-Fortress, A+): The sword that was lost in the waters of Dan-no-ura alongside the Emperor Antoku, who could therefore be said to be its last true owner. One of the Imperial Regalia of Japan, an immensely powerful sword, especially in its homeland. It can control the wind, allowing it to unleashed devastating blasts of wind prana. Furthermore, Antoku can combine the wind with his fiery prana to unleash blasts of lightning. By invoking the sword’s other name, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, it can also be used to manipulate the weather, though Antoku does not have the knowhow to use this skill.

To the Pure Land – The Waters of Dan-no-ura (Anti Army, A+):
    A suicide attack representing Antoku’s death at the Battle of Dan-no-ura when his grandmother committed suicide alongside him by throwing them both into the sea. Saber’s death after using this attack triggers a deluge of salt water representing the endless ocean in which he died. The waters have a purification effect that washes away magic and exorcises demons.

Lore
    81st emperor of Japan by the traditional reckoning, Antoku was the emperor of Japan during the Genpei war. Merely a child at the time, he was nothing more than a puppet for the Taira clan, and at their defeat at the Battle of Dan-no-ura at the hands of the Minamoto, the clan matriarch, Taira no Tokiko, threw herself into the sea alongside Antoku. The emperor was six years old when he died. The events of his life have left Saber a sombre and mistrustful child. Regardless of how history remembers them, he adores the Taira, as they were his family, and despises the Minamoto, particularly Yoshitsune; if she were to be summoned, he would target her at all costs despite having little interest in the war otherwise. His wish is to live as a normal person.
    Last edited by asterism42; February 7th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how eligible this guy is to HS status, honestly. I'm pretty sure being a Heroic Spirit requires actually doing great and amazing things, just being an Emperor or whatever doesn't automatically make you one. It wasn't like he was some kind of super child prodigy or anything, and you even admit he was little more then a political puppet. Even his death wasn't something he chose for himself.

Don't get me wrong, he has a tragic story to be sure. But that alone doesn't make one a Heroic Spirit.™ Even someone like Anne Frank would probably be more eligible (at least, IMO), since she at least became a symbol for idealism in the face of unbelievable hardship. The technical aspects of the sheet are fine, but I kinda' wonder what made you decide to pick this guy in particular, out of all the Emperors to try to base a sheet off of.

Blog Entries
    The idea behind him was that trying to summon a Servant wielding the Kusanagi would get you this guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The idea behind him was that trying to summon a Servant wielding the Kusanagi would get you this guy.
    Why would it, though? As opposed to any of the assuredly more famous Emperors associated with the sword?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, i was thinking on an Antoku sheet today.

He would ride a Giant Enemy Crab

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Huh. According to an article I just found online, Antoku came to be deified as a
    Mizo-No-Kami
    god of water
    after his death, which would make a nice bit of flavor-text to add under his Divinity Skill.

Also, being able to summon the samurai who died under his command as
    Heikegani
    giant crab familiars
    would actually be a nice idea for an NP (if perhaps slightly silly), and would help to make his sheet a little less bland then it is currently. Get to it Asterism!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Why would it, though? As opposed to any of the assuredly more famous Emperors associated with the sword?
    Personality compatibility? When there are several candidates for a single catalyst the HS summoned may be determined by the personality of the summoner
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Audie Murphy
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Stats

STR: D (C) (B)
    END: D (C) (B)
    AGI: E (D)
    MGI: E
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: C
    Rank up for all parameters except for mana and luck. Most of one’s sanity is lost.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation: A
    Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries so long as one does not receive a fatal wound.

Post Trauma: A
    An ailment caused from having survived the horrors of war. When mad enhancement is deactivated, Berserker will suffer a rank down to all stats in addition to still feeling some effect of the madness caused by the skill. The effects last as long as Berserker is under the effects of his trauma. As a result, a strong connection with a master is necessary to keep Berserker from falling deeper into depression and prolonging this skill’s effects. The effects of this skill can be lessened if the master gives off an aura similar to his mother, who was a major inspiration in his life.

Heavily Armed: C
    The ability to summon countless weapons. Berserker is capable of summoning any handheld weapon created at his time, though this is mostly limited to guns. Berserker is also capable of summoning a flaming tank to his aid, similar to the one he fought upon when faced with an enemy platoon. While this tank cannot be used as a mobile vehicle, it is still capable of firing its shells.

Military Tactics: C+
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing with an enemy.

Noble Phantasm

To Hell and Back; One Man Against Many Armies: B+ (Anti-Army)
    The culmination of Berserker’s strength and bravery against impossible odds. Berserker is documented as the most decorated American soldier in WWII, and for good reason. When his best friend was killed in battle, he took an enemy encampment by himself, ignoring all oncoming attacks. When he was badly wounded in battle, he would fight and persevere until the battle was over. When faced with an oncoming battalion, accompanied by five enemy tanks, he fought alone he let his comrades escape, fighting back on the burning hull of his own tank.

This Noble Phantasm is a culmination of not only Berserker’s bravery, but also of the berserker rage he felt when he fought against his enemies. When activated, Berserker gains a boost to his strength and defense, and no attack can kill Berserker. Even if his heart were crushed, he would still fight on until he has accomplished his “duty.” This can vary from killing his opponent, to allowing his allies to retreat. However, once his duty has been accomplished, Berserker will suffer the effects of all the damage he has accumulated in battle, meaning that if he received a fatal wound, Berserker would fade after the battle. As such, if Berserker is caught in an unfavorable situation, a master may be forced to use a command seal to force Berserker to disengage. Deactivating this Noble Phantasm also counts as disengaging mad enhancement, and will activate the effects of post trauma. A master must be careful in letting Berserker use this noble phantasm, as when it is gone, Berserker will be at a huge disadvantage.

Biography:
    Audie Murphy is one of the most celebrated American heroes of World War II. His father abandoned his family at a young age, and his mother died when he was a teenager, leaving him to help support his family. He left school at a young age to pick cotton, and when his country called upon the young men to serve against the axis powers, he falsified his documentation to qualify for the army at age of 16.

After his deployment, he and his platoon would enter countless battles. Murphy cared deeply for his comrades, and would always go out of his way to protect them. When his friends were killed around him, it was almost as if some monstrous force had taken control of him, and he would counterstrike the enemy in repentance for every drop of blood. Even when outmanned, outgunned, and outmaneuvered, he would fight until his duty had been accomplished. In one of his most famous feets, he allowed his platoon to escape as he fired away at an oncoming platoon while riding on the burning hull of a tank. He even managed to take out several tanks in his tour on his own, sometimes while only armed with rifles and grenades.

Audie Murphy is well known for being the most decorated soldier in American military history. However, when he returned from the war, he was often plagued by nightmares of the horrors he witnessed, and the guilt at having made it home when so many of his friends had died. Later on in life he made it his duty to help other soldiers who came home with similar problems, helping to spread knowledge about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I've been wanting to make this servant for a while, Audie Murphy was an amazing guy, and I felt like he would be a pretty good candidate for a more modern servant. I had trouble trying to find the right set for him, since I really wanted to do him right, and I think I gave him a good one. He's kind of meant to be unassuming, but in the right hands, he can be a monster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    Character sheet
    That was pretty good, stats feel a bit high though.

Also this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    Shukuchi: A - The technique to cut down the distance between opponents instantly. At the A rank, it becomes a long distance leap technique.
    There's already a skill for that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber
    Antoku, the Drowned Child Emperor
    I like the concept of this saner and the skills. However I feel the parameters are a little high. He was a puppet who died at the age of like 6-8 I think his strength should be D, so around the same as Nero and Marie. Also maybe reduce luck as I feel it's a bit high for a puppet ruler who died as a child . Not trying to sound harsh as everything else is spot on though.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 5th, 2016 at 01:13 PM.