Page 702 of 782 FirstFirst ... 202602652692697700701702703704707712752 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Everything's better now... so... no interest in knowing who the dude is?

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    "Eru Shido" by the katakana, so El Cid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Do you read moonrunes?

Blog Entries
    I'm taking an intro-level Japanese course this semester, which includes learning to read "moonrunes", yes.
    F/GO SUPPORT

It's just katakana under the picture, which are pretty easy to read even for a novice.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's El Cid, huh? Where's the picture from, some online game or something?

I actually thought it might've been a genderbent Ruby Rose... *shot*

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's just some pixiv fantasia character.

- - - Updated - - -

Amaranth writes a fanfic and uses that picture as faceclaim for his El Cid servant.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    In that case, are all the characters shown in his signature other Servants from his fic? Or just the one?

Also ZSB, pardon me if this is off-topic but, since you said your Mighty Men sheets are comparable to Samson in terms of fighting power it makes me wonder how they'd do against my very own Samson sheet (assuming they somehow fought, since otherwise they'd be on the same side).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    It's just katakana under the picture, which are pretty easy to read even for a novice.
    You wound me, good sir or madam, truly wound me.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also ZSB, pardon me if this is off-topic but, since you said your Mighty Men sheets are comparable to Samson in terms of fighting power it makes me wonder how they'd do against my very own Samson sheet (assuming they somehow fought, since otherwise they'd be on the same side).
    They were comparable in fighting ability in their legends due to where as Samson killed 1000, they each killed around 800 alone. In terms of the sheets, the only ones I see standing a ghost of a chance alone are either Eleazar or Jashobeam.

Shammah would be crushed because he's meant to be a tank, and Samson does that better and has higher agility.

Jashobeam would need to get really lucky and pray that his military tactics helps him against Scourging The Fields and he would also need to hope that Samson doesn't use her EX noble phantasm. If she does, it would be completely over for him, however even if she doesn't it would still be extremely difficult and he would most likely need to try to stay at a range and throw javelins, and, once again, pray that he doesn't run out of spears before combat is over. If he does end up using all 800 its bye bye Jashobeam, at least you tried.

Eleazar stands the best chance one on one because he would get his boost from fighting a stronger opponent and thanks to his noble phantasm he would be able to keep fighting no matter what. It would most likely end up as a mutual kill with Samson using her EX noble phantasm and then dying after she kills Eleazar.

Together they would most likely win around 7/10 times due to their experience working together and Jashobeam's military tactics helping them. Most likely in a team battle one or two would die in the fight but in most cases they would end up victorious with at least one of them left standing at the end. However even with three of them, it wouldn't be an easy fight because of Samson's Thousand Slayer skill. (I might be completely biased, but here are my thoughts)
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    They were comparable in fighting ability in their legends due to where as Samson killed 1000, they each killed around 800 alone. In terms of the sheets, the only ones I see standing a ghost of a chance alone are either Eleazar or Jashobeam.

Shammah would be crushed because he's meant to be a tank, and Samson does that better and has higher agility.

Jashobeam would need to get really lucky and pray that his military tactics helps him against Scourging The Fields and he would also need to hope that Samson doesn't use her EX noble phantasm. If she does, it would be completely over for him, however even if she doesn't it would still be extremely difficult and he would most likely need to try to stay at a range and throw javelins, and, once again, pray that he doesn't run out of spears before combat is over. If he does end up using all 800 its bye bye Jashobeam, at least you tried.

Eleazar stands the best chance one on one because he would get his boost from fighting a stronger opponent and thanks to his noble phantasm he would be able to keep fighting no matter what. It would most likely end up as a mutual kill with Samson using her EX noble phantasm and then dying after she kills Eleazar.

Together they would most likely win around 7/10 times due to their experience working together and Jashobeam's military tactics helping them. Most likely in a team battle one or two would die in the fight but in most cases the would end up victorious with at least one of them left standing at the end. However even with three of them it wouldn't be an easy fight because of Samson's Thousand Slayer skill. (I might be completely biased, but here are my thoughts)
    Yeah. That sounds about right to me. Samson's definitely one of my more powerful Servants, but your three are no slouches either. It'd certainly be one heck of a fight, that's for sure!

Also, I see you've turned Shammah's Tool Of War And Peace into a Skill as per my advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Mighty Men even got me thinking of doing a sheet for Uriah, AKA the guy who got NTRed by David. He'd be Avenger Class, with the idea being that's driven by revenge against David who betrayed his loyalties, but I have no idea whatsoever what his NPs could be.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    For Uriah you could give him an NP that lets him make every servant believe that he is their best ally and that he is extremely loyal to them. Like my Judas sheet or Hermes' Brutus sheet, but with this NP affecting everyone instead of just one person. This would be the whole Despite Uriah's status as one of David's mighty men, British rabbi Jonathan Magonet observes that Uriah refers to Joab, not David, as 'my lord (or commander)'. And you could give him a Noble Phantasm that could let him summon one of the thirty at random (not The Three because they were in a different class altogether). I was thinking of giving that last Noble Phantasm to Jashobeam due to him being the leader of David's mighty men, but you could give it to Uriah to show how he could be cunning and convince others to see things his way. It would have to be one of the Thirty and not one of The Three because no one, no matter what, would be able to convince Jashobeam, Eleazar, or Shammah to betray their king.

EDIT

I'm honestly thinking of doing Absalom (David's Third son who rebeled against him, David = Worst Father Arngrim = Best Father) as my next servant, most likely a Rider. Basically everyone from 2 Samuel that was given a name was a badass.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 02:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't see Uriah being a Servant. Bethsheba maybe?
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I mean he would have the combat abilities, because he was one of the 30 mighty men. And he was important to David's legend as he basically caused everything to go wrong for David, when David murdered him. As a result of this murder, David was rebuked by the prophet Nathan; furthermore, later turmoil in David's household and throughout the kingdom of Israel, including the death of Bathsheba's baby and the insurrection of prince Absalom, was believed to be punishment for David's sins of adultery and murder.You would just need to be need to be very creative with the Noble Phantasms, speaking of which, that's a Noble Phantasm right there, when he is killed a huge debuff to the person that killed him. After all Avenger (Ataraxia) had a similar Noble Phantasm that was only useful if he got heavily injured (Which he did a lot because he sucked at fighting)

EDIT

Another Noble Phantasm-

"And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more. Why did you despise the word of the Lord by doing what is evil in His eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised Me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own."
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    It wasn't Uriah that brought those things upon David. It was YHWH's punishment for the sins.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Changed No-Face Saber's Information Erasure from E to A+.

Added the unique skill Raven Tales to Yáahl.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    But it could be argued that it was because of Uriah's death is what brought down heavenly punishment for his murder.

EDIT

It could be thought of this way in Noble Phantasm form, in response to his opponent committing a sin by killing him, they would receive divine punishment for doing so (which would result in some form of debuff for the killer)
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    And my fourth attempt at a Servant... Soon I will have seven done, one for each standard class.

Class: Caster
    True Name: John Moses Browning
    Culture of Origin: American
    Time Period: 1855-1926
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Appearance: In real life.

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Magic: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E-B

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation - Rank B-
    Creation of a Workshop is possible; however, due to Browning's lack of magical knowledge in life, this workshop is more akin to a smith or engineer's workspace than a Magus's. None of the tricks and traps one would expect from a Caster's working space can be found here.

Item Construction - Rank C
    Browning specializes in designing and building firearms, ammunition, and the systems powering the aforementioned items; his expertise is greatly lacking in other areas. If he has access to the right materials and facilities, he can build weapons to expand the collection in his Noble Phantasm, as well as replenish ammunition when running out.

Personal Skills:
    Concept Improvement - Rank B
    Fundamentally, all of Browning’s manually-operated repeating rifle and shotgun designs were aimed at improving one thing: the speed and reliability with which gun users could fire multiple rounds-whether shooting at game birds or other people. Taken from here

Mass Production - Rank C
    Browning has gained this skill due his founding and management of his own company that sold sporting goods: Browning Arms Company.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit - Rank E
    Browning never remained loyal to one company only, instead making designs for a variety of manufacturers as well as maintaining his own company. Notably, his relationship with Winchester Repeating Arms rapidly disintegrated over payment negotiations concerning one of his shotguns (which he ultimately took to FN Herstal). At this low a Rank, it can only cancel out the weakest of Charisma and will not appear obvious to outsiders unless Browning and his Master cannot come to a compromise.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    The Gunsmith's Legacy: A Lifetime of Innovation (anti-unit, Rank E-B)
    Basically a Gate of Babylon, but holding only those weapons that Browning designed in life, all of which have been enhanced to be able to harm Servants. Obviously, throwing the guns themselves at enemies isn't a very effective use of them, so Browning merely uses this Noble Phantasm to store and retrieve his inventions. He starts with one copy of each of the guns he was credited with designing, but can increase the number of weapons he has in stock by either building more or buying modern copies of his designs and converting them into Noble Phantasms that can hurt Servants. The ranks of these weapons vary from E to B depending on how famous they are and how widely they were - and still are - used. He can also add designs not his own to his collection, but these weapons will be stuck at E Rank. As for ammunition, his machine guns come with 1000 rounds, while all his other weapons come with 100. Browning will have to either buy or build more ammunition at some point. The nature of this Noble Phantasm means that Browning's performance is greatly affected by the region he is working in. If the Holy Grail War is taking place in a country where firearms are easily accessed, Browning will have near-infinite resources to work with. However, if he is in a country where firearms are severely restricted, he will be greatly handicapped. From the sheer multitude of weapons in this Noble Phantasm, Browning's true talent in a Holy Grail War would not be as a frontline fighter but as a supplier of weaponry for a larger fighting force (similar to fellow Caster Alexandre Dumas). In rare situations, he can even act as an arms dealer to the other Servants, expanding their power further in exchange for payment and/or favours.

Lore and Personality:
    Spoiler:
    One of the most successful gun designers of the 20th century, his legacy still lives strong even 90 years after his death. Responsible for pioneering auto-loading firearms, as well as improving the quality of guns in general, he made such a large impact in this technological field that even in the modern world, his work remains highly relevant.

As a Servant, Browning is hardworking and diligent, but will more likely than not have a few "creative differences" with his Master (due to Nature of a Rebellious Spirit), and will probably try to play all the sides in the conflict behind his Master's back if he finds the situation intolerable. He is at heart a builder, not a fighter; as such, he is aware of and accepts his relatively weakness compared to the Heroic Spirits of yore. His wish on the Grail would probably be incarnation, reincarnation while maintaining his memories; any sort of way he can extend his time on the Earth in order that he may continue his work.

Miscellaneous
    Dislikes: bad bosses
    Talent: creating and improving guns
    Natural Enemy: food that causes heart disease
    Notes: Can be summoned in the Archer or Gunner classes, but this only give him meager star boosts and will cause him to lose access to Item Construction C, limiting his resources. As such, this will not be optimal for him.
    Last edited by Constructman; April 17th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gun manufacturer as Caster, huh? Reminds me a bit of a Colt sheet Christemo put up once (before he got banned), in fact I confused the two upon first reading this (not too familiar with different gun manufacturers). Seems pretty good, probably too modern for a canon HS but it's not like I care for such things. Good use of Edison's Concept Improvement and Mass Production Skills.

Gunsmith's Legacy is a fitting, if simple, choice of NP. When you describe it as "Gate Of Babylon with firearms" does that mean he could summon all his guns at once and open fire with them simultaneously? If he had enough guns in stock that could actually be pretty powerful. The mention of its effectiveness varying depending on the gun laws of where's he summoned means that he would definitely not be a good Servant in the Fuyuki Holy Grail War(s), since Japan has some of the strictest gun laws in the world (unless his Master is part of the Yakuza or something that can smuggle stuff in).

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Interesting servant sheet (of course the whole "Whaa, he's too young to be a Servant, Whaa" but other than that I don't see any problems). The only thing that I could recommend is maybe adding onto the Item Construction skill, as I am a bit unsure whether or not he can actually create more ammo and better guns during the Grail War or if he would just buy more. Also you might want to add something about magically enhancing weapons made by him personally, so that the guns would be able to hurt servants. Also theoretically, could he build up his own personal army of humans in the city that he is summoned in, and give them all weapons that are able to kill servants? If so the enemy servants had better watch out.