Page 780 of 782 FirstFirst ... 280680730770775778779780781782 LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,600 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Baba Yaga: I commented on her when she first came out and my views still stand. As for the image, it suits your envision of her.

Raymondin: After looking at this guy it's seemed as if he'd fit into a JRPG. His stats are ok but his NP and skills more than make up for it and his personality is nicely rounded as well ( I look forward to playing him as the inevitable protagonist in Final Fantasy XVI) My only suggestion is you could maybe combine the rider and alliance skill into a single skill like Dragon Lord or something.

True Name : Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: True Chaotic

Stats

STR: D (C)

END: D (C)

AGI: C (B)

MGI: -

LCK: B-

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: C
    Rank up for all parameters except luck and mana. Both being chaotic individuals in life, the madness caused by the skill is canceled out, due to being second nature for them.

Riding: B-
    Most vehicles can be controlled with relative ease. Due to being modern servants, they cannot ride animals with any skill at all.

Personal Skills
    Combination: B

Public Enemy #1: A
    A skill given to thieves and gangsters who have become legendary for their criminal acts. Gives normally villainous figures the qualities of a heroic spirit.

Self-Preservation: B
    A skill that preserves health so that the user can escape. Neither Berserker is very durable, due to being such recent heroes. Rather their luck allows them to escape from dangerous situations. Increases the chance of winning luck based encounters, and surviving fatal wounds.

Innocent Monster: B
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputation they have attained through their lives. When summoned as a servant, Bonnie’s strength and blood lust is boosted in a manner similar to mad enhancement. However, this mainly is used to give her stats similar to Clyde’s, since she never killed anyone personally in life.

Noble Phantasm
    Ford V8 – The Death Car of Bonnie and Clyde: C
    The car that Bonnie and Clyde used to commit their crimes. Despite being a modern vehicle, the car has enough durability to withstand normal strikes from enemy servants. While old, the car is capable of traveling at speeds equivalent to a race car due to being powered up by the Holy Grail.

Bonnie and Clyde – Modern Day Romeo and Juliet: C+
    The embodiment of the romanticization of Bonnie and Clyde’s deeds. Despite killing many people, and stealing thousands of dollars from their crime sprees, Bonnie and Clyde are revered by many. Depicted as star crossed lovers, or outsiders fighting against an uncaring system, Bonnie and Clyde have been turned into “heroes” by many who wished to have their exciting and dangerous lifestyle. This noble phantasm increases the power of both Berserkers so long as they are together. While they are able to function when separated from one another, their power fades the further away they are from each other, fading completely if one of them is killed in battle.

Lore:
    Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are the renowned criminals who travelled across the United States committing several robberies and murders. Bonnie was a lonely young woman, living with her mother in a small rural town when she met Clyde. The two fell in love at first sight, leading the two to team up and commit several high profile robberies. They robbed several banks, and killed nine policemen and several civilians during their sprees. Bonnie was celebrated as a gun-toting, chain-smoking tough girl, and Clyde as a suave criminal mastermind. In reality, they were two lovebirds who simply did what they wanted to do, not caring about who was hurt along the way. Eventually, they were ambushed along a highway by police, who fired over a hundred shots into them through their car.

Though the two wished to be buried together, their final wish was never granted. Their only wish for the grail is to die together in a more glamorous way, similar to Romeo and Juliet.

These two started as an Assassin, before realizing that with how aggressive they are, the Berserker class would fit them better. I always wanted to do a sheet for them, just because thinking of such a chaotic servant running around a grail war seemed interesting to me. Tried to make them weak, since they are such modern figures, but still strong enough to have an impact on a war. Tell me what you guys think!

Also for some reason the image I wanted to use for their appearance isn't working, just imagine Ladd and Lua from Baccano, but with a more aggressive and feisty version of Lua.
    Last edited by I Am The Table; August 5th, 2016 at 04:21 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserker seems like a strange fit for the class but you've given a decent explanation for it. However you've made a few mistakes in the sheet, specifically the last Noble Phantasm in the description you refer to it as a skill and call them Assassin.

--Edit--

I also went back on Ferdiad and changed his picture as I found a better one.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 5th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

Whoops! Just changed those two. Yeah, I changed the class late in writing, since I thought it fit better. I thought I got all of the inconsistencies, but I guess a few still got through.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, I got the idea for this guy after a few drinks and left half completed a while ago. A few weeks and some whiskey later here is my second drunk made servant.

-------------------

Class: Berserker (Alternativly, Lancer or Rider)
    True Name: Don Quixote
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Spain

Strength- D
    Endurance- D+
    Agility- E
    Mana- E
    Luck- D
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 212cm/100kg (The majority of both come from his armour)
    Dislikes: "Enchanters", "Giants"
    Talent: Lack of common sense
    Natural Enemy: King Arthur, Roland, The Queen of Stories

Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement (EX) - Parameters are ranked up and is not completely deprived of his reason. However he is completely insane, resolute in the idea that he is a "perfect knight" despite all otherwise evidence and will refuse to listen to others.

Personal Skills:

• Charisma (E-) - The talent to command, he can inspire a degree of loyalty in a small band of people even if he is completely untrustworthy.
    • Librarian of Stored Knowledge (C) - An ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time. Don Quixote was obsessed with chivalric lore and can recall upon any related detail limited to that subject alone.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Noble Phantasms

Rocinante Noble Horse of Singing Victory (Anti-Unit) (D) - The noble horse of Don Quixote. However the word "Noble" is certainly a stretch, it is a weak and frail beast that looks almost as if someone tied a horse pelt onto a skeleton. Slightly stronger than the average horse but upon his mount, damage dealt increases.

Molino de Viento Cruzado The Bane of Giantkind (Anti-Army) (B) - The primary Noble Phantasm of Don Quixote. A surprisingly durable lance, despite its rusty appearance. It's true power relies upon a secret attack where Berserker lunges at full speed and strikes his foe. Deriving from his tale of assaulting a windmill, believing it to be an "evil giant in disguise", further damage is dealt if the target struck is a demi-human. When used in conjuncture with Rocinante, power and effectiveness of the attack increase significantly.

Fantasía Delirante Madness of Chivalry (Anti-Army) (EX) - The greatest Noble Phantasm of Don Quixote that exists as the crystallisation of his idealism, contorted beliefs and denial of reality. In fact one could even say it is the manifestation of how he lived his entire life.

He believed himself to be akin to the Paladin Roland and King Arthur, forcing himself to conform to his lofty standards and the effect of this resulting with him becoming the perfect knight. A Reality Marble that takes form as a luscious green field, a deep forest, a mountain and a single inn where his misadventures took place. Within his inner world where he sees himself to be like one of the great knights of old, his parameters gain three rank increases and gains the skills Magic Resistance, Eternal Arms Mastery and Instinct at rank 'A'.

Additionally, within the realms of his reality marble, his other Noble Phantasms gain additional attributes as he has become "The Perfect Knight". Rocinante gains significantly more power, durable armour and turns into a Phantasmal Beast at B rank . Molino de Viento Cruzado becomes an A+ ranked 'Anti-Fortress' attack and can be performed by simply throwing his Lance through the air, which returns to him once thrown.

Lore
    Once there was an old man called Alonso Quijano. He spent all his days living in his home and reading old books of heroes, knights and chivalrous tales. He read so many, he lost what little grip on reality he had and believed them to be true. Deciding to resurrect chivalry he became a traveling knight under the name Don Quixote. He had a series of misadventures that could only be described as catastrophic failures.

One was where he attempted to seduce two high-born maidens (who were really both just prostitutes) before going to get knighted, a process that involved beating up everyone in the inn before the innkeeper "knights" him before asking him to leave. The second was where he came across a man beating a boy with a whip. Upon demanding the man stop, he "Swore on his honour as a knight" to satisfy Don Quixote Naturally the moment he walked away he started beating the child again. Then Don Quixote got beaten up by a bunch of merchants, only to be rescued by one of his servants. Back home, his niece burned his book collection for the sake of his sanity but when Don Quixote awoke she blamed it on wizards in a fit of fear. Chances are if she admitted to burning it Don would have done something stupid. Or violent. Probably both.

Grabbing a local farmer called Sancho and basically making him his squire under pretence of giving him an island to rule. Sancho being a tiny fat greedy man immediately made the worst decision of his life by ditching his farm and with to join Don Quixote he went out to attack a bunch of windmills that were "Actually evil giants in disguise!"

He just gets worse from this point.

While riding around and beating up defenceless monks he came across a woman who apparently rejected a man so brutally he died of shame. Apparently. Deciding to help the woman , his horse attempted to break into a stable to mate with other horses, resulting in the man who owned the stable beat up Don and Sancho. They eventually decide they should probably find an inn, or as Don Quixote calls it, a castle.

Genius.

Beginning to hallucinate more than normal, he kills seven sheep, believing them to be evil knights before getting beaten up by Sheppard's hard enough for Sancho to vomit all over the pair. They then got robbed. Don attempts to steal from a homeless man and then released a convicted group of felons thanks to the power of hallucinations and got robbed again. Even though they had nothing and were still covered in vomit. Unless the vomit was stolen
    After wandering through a mountain range for… whatever reason completely naked and getting sad for a bit "Because that was what Achilles would do" or whatever stupid reason, he went back to the same inn as earlier. Spain has only one inn apparently. And an innkeeper who probably regrets his life decisions.

Violence happens, people get married somehow and eventually Don Quixote's family threw him in a cage and dragged him home, convinced he was bewitched by enchanters. As he got older, he was forced by his family and friends to confront his delusions. He immediately died.

He does not comprehend the world for what it is and prefers to imagine that he is living out a knightly story. He never doubts the stories he read were false and that he is a true knight - regardless of the protests of his loved ones and the constant mocking and beating.

Moral of the story, don't read books. Or at least don't be friends with people who only read books.

-------------

Alcohol is a great creative tool I should do it more often. Also this is my only my 2nd Spanish servant. probably been long enough since the last El Cid for me to make my own. Either that or make another "knight" with like zero chill.

Also to clarify this guy is not meant to be taken serious at all.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 5th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When I first saw the (giant) FC I was like "...Could it be?" then scrolled down and YES! Yes it is. Everybody's favorite delusional knight-errant and bane of (imaginary) giants everywhere, Don Quixote of La Mancha!

Having made my own sheet of the guy (or girl in my case, rather...) as one of my first it's certainly funny to compare this one with my own. It goes without saying that our takes on the Don are radically divergent. Mine was an attractive female Chuunibyou whose endless quest for an impossible ideal was portrayed as admirable defiance against an uncaring world (ala UBW's own conclusion on heroism), whereas you went for a more straight depiction as a delusional old fool who got himself and others in trouble wherever he went through his fanaticism for chivalry.

Yours is by far more textually accurate, but my version more reflects the image of a tragically flawed romantic figure that I feel the Don has become (at least to some degree) in popular culture. Like the musical for instance, where Don Quixote's personal philosophy was exemplified through the song "Impossible Dream" with some of the most inspiring "row wow fight dah powah!" lyrics I've ever heard since Gurren Lagann (Or rather, Gurren Lagann since it since I'm pretty sure Man Of La Mancha came out first). Seriously. Give it more of a J-rock bent and that easily could stand to be the OP of some Shonen anime. But I digress.

As for the profile itself... it's good. I can't help comparing to my own though yours seems quite a bit weaker, in that he pretty much totally sucks if not for his NPs. Regarding the bonuses from Mad Enhancement, are they factored into his stats or not? If they are, he's actually about on par with my own Don Quixote, whereas if not... see above. Not saying that's unfitting or anything.

Given the interpretation you went with, Berserker is certainly a fitting Class for him. Having Library Of Stored Knowledge represent his repositories of chivalric lore was also a rather clever touch. I went with an original Skill for that in my own profile but yours works too as a way to integrate an existing Skill (and a rather sparsely used one at that). We both went with a giant-slaying NP (though you had a charging attack whereas I went with something a little more conceptual) and Reality Marble deriving from his chivalric ideals.

Said RM is certainly powerful, basically turning him from a rather crappy Berserker into a top-of-the-line Saber with straight A stats, powerful Skills and an Anti-Fortress class NP. I'd say as the embodiment of his self-image as the 'perfect knight' a little bit of wank is easily justified (heck, he's pretty much wanking himself *that sounded wrong*). As a Servant with E rank Mana, even manifesting a Reality Marble to begin with would be risky business though, once he has it activated the triple rank-ups to Mana should let him keep it going without too much trouble. Given how ridiculous it is, I'd say the EX rank is easily deserved. (My equivalent RM was only A+, but then it wasn't quite as hax...)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the Mad Enhancement is already built in with all my other berserkers but if you look at the book he spent half of the time getting beaten up by bandits, farmers and basically anyone really so I thought that D ranks in any physical stats were honestly pushing it.

--Edit--

I also went back and gave Aife the Eternal Arms Mastery skill so she'd have more of a chance against her sister.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 6th, 2016 at 04:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Saber Dietrich Von Bern
    Faceclaim:

STR B
    END C
    AGI C
    MA D
    LU D
    NP B

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance A
    Grants protection from magical effects. At this rank, it cancels nearly all spells. A result of the era and the many adventures Dietrich had, as well as being contributed to by his draconic blood. It is no exaggeration to title Saber a Magus Killer.

Riding B-
    Dietrich can ride any creature or vehicle except Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. A skill that is indispensable for true knights, its rank has sadly been decreased. This is because several stories about how Dietrich met his end state he dies because of a great black stallion said to be Satan himself.

Personal skills:
    Fiery Wrath B
    In life, Dietrich's temper resulted in some of his greatest feats - as well as nearly a couple of humiliating defeats. Another "blessing" of mixed usefulness due to his heritage, his temper runs hot in a way that is not just metaphorical.
    When witnessing the betrayal of Wittige, one of his vassals, for example, he is said to be so furious that his armour had become soft from the heat he radiated.
    This skill raises Dietrich's strength, but in return lowers his endurance, both by a single rank. It also gives him minor resistance to fire-based damage.

Collector C
    Over the course of many adventures, Dietrich faced not only monsters but also dwarves, giants, and other knights. Moreso than any other knight, from each of these foes Dietrich tended to take something of theirs with him. He collected many named swords, took the armour the dead could no longer use, and otherwise pilfered their belongings. In this, he echoes the kleptomania inherent to more modern interpretations of heroes according to certain rulebooks.

Pyrrhic Victory B
    A skill showing Dietrich's penchant for victories that were perhaps not victories at all, because they all included losses that he found unacceptable. For example, when fighting to retake his country, he lost his best men, and out of grief went back into exile. Similarly, when a new army is assembled, Dietrich promises to keep the sons of his brothers-in-arms Etzel and Herche safe, but while he succeeds in taking the country back again their sons lose their lives due to treachery.
    It allows him to, once per fight, succeed at a Luck check he otherwise would have failed, but this has to be paid for by some other loss in return, such as him or his Master being wounded.

Noble Phantasms:
    Eckesachs ~ O Ye Faithful Tools, A New Master You Now Serve ~ Anti-Unit B
    A big yet simple sword, made of an indeterminate alloy. It has obviously enjoyed careful care, but marks of the tolls of adventure are clearly visible upon it, such as little chips along its edge and a distinct odor of nonhuman blood clinging to its blade.
    Though named after a single sword, it might be more accurate to term this Noble Phantasm a composite of swords.

Because of the many, many weapons and other trinkets Saber took from his foes throughout his years, it has become the crystallization of his tendency to incorporate his enemy's equipment and skills into his arsenal, carefully picking apart their technique and replicating it later.
    As combat goes on, it will change its appearance and attributes in order to be more and more effective against its opponent. For example, it becomes sharper and sharper, and its length adapts to what is ideal in the current fight. It takes some time to do so, however, and the longer Saber is locked into combat with one opponent the more it will struggle to adapt when given another immediately after.

Backstory

A German hero, who at the height of his popularity was more famous than even Siegfried. Sadly, this period is long past.

Born as a son of a Gothic King, Dietrich was raised to become a true warrior and a worthy leader of men. He was exhaustively trained in the art of swordsmanship, and quickly showed an inherent aptitude for all forms of combat. However, he also showed a vicious temper, one that ran hot to the point he quite literally started heating up, and sometimes he even breathed fire. Both the temper and the fire it resulted in were throwbacks to the blood of dragons that flowed in his veins. This was, however, not the result of interbreeding as such, but rather a sort of adaption caused by a long list of ancestors that fought and killed dragons.

In any case, when his father Dietmar passed, control of his Kingdom passed not to his true heir, but was instead taken over by his uncle, Ermenrich. Of course, Dietrich fights back, and manages to defeat his uncle. However, some his warriors fall into an ambush, and to save their lives Dietrich goes into exile.

During this long exile, he features in many different stories, defeating many giants such as Ecke and other mythological creatures like dragons. He also confronts and defeats other heroes such as Siegfried.

Twice, Dietrich attempts to retake his rightful kingdom, but while succesful both times he has to sacrifice too much, losing yet more of his men. These losses caused him to think he was unworthy of the throne, and he returns to his exile. Later, he makes a third attempt, this time bringing along the sons of his longtime ally Etzel or Atilla. Again, while he manages to defeat Ermerich, the two children lose their lives to betrayal.

In the end, Dietrich's last adventure ended not with a final fight or some tragedy; no, he simply vanishes, never to return. Some would call this an ending unbefitting a true adventurer; others, the best an adventurer could hope for.

Notes:
    This sheet went through a lot of revisions. Partly because there's a lot of legends around the guy. It's a shame he's so little-known, really.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Not exactly, you probably triggered I3uster.

Considering this is the dude who apparently whupped Siegfried like a red headed step child, he probably should get a higher treatment.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If there's lots of different versions of Dietrich, it makes sense to have different versions of the guy - though I do agree mana and endurance should be a rank higher. Anyways, ZSB made the redonkulous swole version of this guy so it's fine.

SERVANT RIDER
    Faceclaim
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Catalyst: Soil from his Barrow-grave

Dislikes: Stubborn enemies

Talents: Sailing the world, plundering the countryside

Natural Enemy:
    King Aella

Class Skills:

Riding (B):
    The ability to ride animals and vehicles. However this does not apply to dragons or any other Magical Beast.

Personal Skills:

Disengage (C+): The ability to break away from combat. Hailing from a people accustomed to raiding neighboring foes, Rider has both the knowledge of attacking the villages in the coast as well as retreating when the need is dire.

Voyager of the Storm (B+): the talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Rider would gain fame as one of the greatest Viking raiders in history, in which he would sail across the one side of the Mediterranean to the other, from the Islamic caliphate in Iberia to Italy and the borders of the Middle East.

Noble Phantasm
    · Longships of Munsö (Anti-Army)(B): Rider’s Noble Phantasm which come in the form of a fleet of Viking longships that joined him in voyage across Europe. Aboard them are Masterless servants who were Rider’s warriors in his life. The phantasm will attempt to ram the opposing servant with its force, and if that fails, the warriors in the vessel will leave the ship in order to join Rider in combat against the opponent. Due to the massive amount of prana required, Rider can normally summon only a maximum of ten ships. If his Master has an adequate number of Magic Circuits, however, Rider can summon up to thirty ships, and if his Master is a homunculus such as certain members of the Einzbern clan, Rider could summon the exact number of ships that accompanied him in his voyage, which could number around the hundreds or even thousands of seacraft.

Lore

Bjorn Ragnarsson, more commonly known by his nickname Bjorn Ironside, is one of the most successful players in the Viking age, an epoch marked with brutal raids of rape, looting, and massacre that threatened the nascent Christendom of Europe and spread as far as the Middle East and the Americas.

Born to the great warrior Ragnar Lothbrok and Asalug, the daughter of Sigurd the dragonslayer, Bjorn first came into history when his father died at the hands of the incompetent King Aella of Northumbria. Seeking revenge, Ragnar’s sons, Bjorn among them, sailed to England with what was now known as the Great Heathen Army and dealt Aella a crushing defeat and later subjecting their father’s killer to a gruesome fate.

Bjorn however wasn’t satisfied with just raiding and conquering the English coast. He wanted more, a trait very common amongst the Viking people. This desire manifested when he and his brother Hastein left England with a huge fleet of longships. Landing in Iberia, then dominated by the Muslim caliphs of Cordoba, they would cut a swath across the countryside, pillaging mosques and terrorizing the local populace. Bjorn then came across the realm of the Franks, racked in civil war and unable to properly defend itself against raids from the North.

After plundering the once great kingdom of Charlemagne, Bjorn besieged the Italian city of Luna, which he mistakenly thought to be Rome itself. He would enter the city with a cunning rarely displayed amongst his bloodthirsty ilk in which he posed as a dying chieftain wishing to convert to Christianity. With the defender’s guard down, he showed his true colors when he stabbed the priest about to perform the baptism and letting his comrades inside the gate, killing the men and selling the women and children as slaves.

On his way home to Scandinavia, Bjorn and his men were ambushed by the fleet of the Muslim kingdom of Al-Andalus. In the brutal fighting that followed, Bjorn would lose forty ships thanks to his foe’s use of Greek Fire, an incendiary material that has a tenuous connection to Magecraft. Ultimately however, Bjorn drove away the enemy fleet and with his surviving longships returned to Scandinavia where he spent the rest of his life a rich man and the founder of the Munsö dynasty of Sweden. Of all the other Vikings of his age, only the explorers of what is now America surpassed him in fame.

Rider’s greatest wish upon winning the Grail War is to see the return of the Viking Age on the world, so that he would once more raid, fight, and pillage to his heart’s content.

Here is my fourth servant. Please feedback if needed.
    Last edited by Ramseph Boltstar; August 7th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    You really do love the 'army of Masterless Servants' idea, don't you? Not to criticize, but it makes a lot of the NPs in your sheets come off as a little 'samey'.

I also think that if the reasoning behind his Battle Continuation Skill is based solely off of him knowing when to retreat from combat, then I think Disengage would be more fitting. It's true Battle Continuation does mention the 'withdraw and reach allied territory' part but overall it's the ability to keep fighting after taking injuries.

Sorry about that. I'm still a bit new here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramseph Boltstar View Post
    Sorry about that. I'm still a bit new here
    S'okay. I was new here too once, after all.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now the thread is getting a little quiet right now it would probably be a good time time for someone to compile the recent servants before a bunch swarm in.

Heck i might even do it myself for once instead of being lazy, may give out a few "awards" as well for a joke.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I also think that if the reasoning behind his Battle Continuation Skill is based solely off of him knowing when to retreat from combat, then I think Disengage would be more fitting. It's true Battle Continuation does mention the 'withdraw and reach allied territory' part but overall it's the ability to keep fighting after taking injuries.
    that's called hell you're walking into
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    that's called hell you're walking into
    In what sense? I mean, I get that it's an UBW reference, but how is it relevant?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    In what sense? I mean, I get that it's an UBW reference, but how is it relevant?
    Cu's disgenage
    仕切り直し:C
    戦闘から離脱する能力。

extra vlad's battle continuation. The only one that talks about withdrawing.
    戦闘続行:A
    戦闘から離脱する能力。
    また、敗戦において自軍領地まで生きて辿り着く能力。

you don't even need to know japanese to see what's wrong with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Soooo it's Nasu playing games again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    When in doubt, assume "lol nasu"