Page 69 of 858 FirstFirst ... 19596467686970717479119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Book servants are perfectly applicable as far as I know. As long as they aren't entirely modern anyway. Carmilla is a book Servant too.
    Next thing you'll tell is that Nursery Rhyme is a literal book.

I suppose what I'm really wondering where the line is drawn. Obviously, comics would be considered modern, right? What about cave paintings and hieroglyphs?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, a bit older book characters are fine too under some cases. 'Phantom of the Opera' novel was published after 1900, but the Phantom is still summonable because the individual the character in the book was based off on lived prior to 1900 so presumably what got summoned is that individual - just with all the descriptions/distortions he got in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Next thing you'll tell is that Nursery Rhyme is a literal book.

I suppose what I'm really wondering where the line is drawn. Obviously, comics would be considered modern, right? What about cave paintings and hieroglyphs?
    Anything prior to 1900 is fine as long as it has adequate fame. And as I said above, even some cases post 1900 can be realized, but you'd have to give a similar reasoning then.

Blog Entries
    Nevermind. Before 1900.

Well, that's kinda dumb, but ok.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Book servants are perfectly applicable as far as I know. As long as they aren't entirely modern anyway. Carmilla is a book Servant too.
    Carmilla isn't Carmilla from the book, she's just older Elizabeth Bathory.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the rule seems to be 'if the book is old enough'. Most of the book Servants come from stories that are A) classic and B) famous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Carmilla isn't Carmilla from the book, she's just older Elizabeth Bathory.
    Yeah, I'm aware. Was just noting Fate Carmilla is most definitely based off of the novel Carmilla. Calling her a book Servant was just wrong choice of words on my part.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm aware. Was just noting Fate Carmilla is most definitely based off of the novel Carmilla. Calling her a book Servant was just wrong choice of words on my part.
    Yeah but what I was saying is that she has nothing to do with the novel Carmilla except that her name is Carmilla. Except her name's not Carmilla because it's Elizabeth. But yeah

I don't remember much about Dantes/Fran/Jekyll/Phantom but I think fgo just goes "uh the character had basis in real life actually"
    Last edited by Kotonoha; October 29th, 2016 at 01:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Jekyll's case was funny because he wasn't even aware someone wrote a story about him.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Apo and Fragment pretty much drawn the line that book hero exist in Nasuverse, Phantom just follow the trend. But Dantes got honorable mention because a supporting character from his story exist IRL, also seems like he personally interviewed by Dumas.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok. Hitler v2 is here. I did a bit of a different thing this time around. Instead of writting him as a Servant, I wrote him up in CM3 version and more as a character since he miiight be used for story purposes...

Change-log...
    The changes are that I basically reworded his skills, giving him an '+' modifier in Charisma and Mind Pollution. The former because his whole shtick was being a super charismatic fellow + he's attributed to be one of the best orators in human history, the latter because well... I figured he's fucked enough in the head to warrant a bit of a higher rank but I can lower both really if it's too high. I also gave him Cult of Personality with a limitation to it so it's not really that particularly of a strong skill - just makes him not be a fuck-up in close combat fights through applying spearmanship experience to himself and it is a convenient skill to have for story purposes :}

Changes to NP aren't big really. I reworded a lot in the Holocaust, ranked it down and clarified on it's limitations. I gave some more limitations to Blitzkrieg, and spiced it up a bit. But Longinus more or less remained the same. Though I raised it's weakness up a bit by making it's mana upkeep be at the level of Karna so the ''suicide'' side effect danger would be highlighted which is written in the last few sentences of the last paragraph.

Doubt I'll do any more Nazis after this. Wolfenstein has had more than enough of an influence on me already. I'll very likely reword his personality section at a later time, but I feel like I've spent way more effort in this sheet than my other ones...

---

Class: Lancer (Alternatively Archer, Caster or Berserker)
    Name: Adolf Hitler
    Alias: Führer of the Third Reich
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Austria, Germany

Strength - D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- A+
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 175cm/65kg
    Likes: Himself, immortality, the Aryan race, animals, sweets, Henry Ford
    Dislikes: Hebrews, animal cruelty, death, modern art, smoking, alcohol, traitorous subordinates
    Talent: Manipulation, genocide, painting
    Natural Enemy: Heroic Spirits of the Bible, Joseph Stalin, Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Demon, Divine
    Classification: Anti-Hero
    Armament: Spear, Pistols

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: (D)
    Measures one's capability to resist Magecraft. Despite his heavy involvement with the occult and numerous legends revolving around the supernatural spawning from his legacy, Adolf Hitler is a relatively modern Servant who's experience with battling Magecraft in life is almost non-existent, resulting in a particularly low rank of Magic Resistance. In fact, it could be said that him attaining this skill is only a result of being summoned into the Lancer class container; or alternatively Archer.

Personal skills:

Mental Pollution:
    (A+)
    The owner of this skill is one possessing a distorted mentality. In the case of Adolf Hitler, he possesses an extremely racist mentality which strongly believes in the idea of white supremacy. Upon his summoning, he is unable to recognize anyone of the Jewish, Slavic - with the exception of Croatia and Hungary, Negroid, etc. ethnicity or race as human beings. Even people who are mentally unstable or homosexual fail to register as human to him. From his point of view, anyone he considered of a lower, inferior race in life is depicted as a distorted demon who is prone to cowardly and evil behaviour.

According to his own words, the reason for such cowardly and evil behaviour is because of the deformed physique, filthy organs, inferior biological and cognitive functions possessed by such individuals. One's physical attributes define their whole character - this is the fundamental belief that Adolf Hitler is working under. When facing off against such individuals in the Holy Grail War, Adolf Hitler will not allow them a single word of protest and he will easily fly into a self-righteous rage upon any resistance to him, claiming that the other party is an utterly evil and cowardly individual who feels no shame at wasting the effort and lives of hard working Germanic men - such is the hypocrisy of Adolf Hitler.

In regards to the Holy Grail War, this mentality makes it hard for the Master to control Hitler without the usage of Command Spells. He is unpredictable and he will not stop at anything to execute the so called ''subhumans'' while proclaiming himself to be a great hero. Even if his hunt of the inferior races were to result in his loss of the War, Adolf Hitler would disappear in ecstasy as long as he eradicated even one more ''subhuman''. At the high rank of A+, it becomes easy to shut out any mental interference.

Innocent Monster: (A)
    A skill possessed by those whose legend has been distorted by the monstrous reputation they have attained during or after life. When summoned Adolf Hitler has been manifested as the 「Anti-Christ」 prophesied by the Bible as a result of the popular belief that Adolf Hitler is in fact the Bible's Anti-Christ. Though, in his mind, rather than being an evil person, he is the ''Second Coming of Jesus Christ'' summoned to retain genuine Christianity and punish the evil Jewish people - as such there are nothing but merits in his manifestation as the alleged 「Most Evil Man in History」.

Due to the popular belief that the Anti-Christ takes form of a handsome young man that will charm the world with his good looks, Adolf Hitler has manifested with good looks different from the appearance he had in life. Furthermore, because of popular incorrect depiction of Adolf Hitler with blue eyes, as a Servant he attains such features under the reasoning that it is a feature suitable for one of a perfect Aryan body. More-so, his manifestation as the Anti-Christ has heavily distorted his skills and Noble Phantasms as well has granted the ability to use powerful Witchcraft while in the Caster class.

Because of his manifestation as the Anti-Christ, Adolf Hitler cannot be summoned by a Holy Grail which's contents have not been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. In order to be able to summon him, the Grail needs to be in a truly rotten state as Adolf Hitler is an Anti-Hero who represents the 「De-evolution of Human Civilization」 - he is a herald of destruction and savagery. He is an existence contradicting the purpose of the Holy Grail War - which is meant to be a noble clash between heroes.

Charisma (Distorted):
    (A+)
    At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. Adolf Hitler was a ridiculously charismatic individual who is often attributed to be one of the greatest orators in human history for his extreme capability in manipulating the people on an emotional level. During his reign, he united the European continent and turned Germany into a superpower all for the sake of his cruel ambitions. Due to the distortion caused by the personal skill Innocent Monster, Adolf Hitler's Charisma has truly become that of the Devil. It is nothing short of the truth to say that Adolf Hitler's words are the same as the temptations of the Devil himself.

Since he was known to be a man that manipulated people filled with troubles and instilled fanatical devotion in them that made the masses seem like a genuine hivemind who endlessly chanted hails of victory to their leader who was revered as somewhat of a God - Adolf Hitler's Charisma has a very high chance of persuading and raising the morale of Servants or people that are attributed to the Evil and Neutral alignments. Being tempted by the word of the Devil, they will undoubtedly believe in Adolf Hitler's word and charge to the horizon for the sake of one's own gain - but because Adolf Hitler is a symbol of destruction of mankind and great tragedy, whatever relations one holds with Adolf Hitler will result in nothing but one's own misfortune. This is an absolute rule to anyone who follows Adolf Hitler. Servants of the Good alignment can not be tricked by Adolf Hitler's words and by speaking with him, they will only be subjected to discomfort and disgust towards the man in question - it is even possible to realize the true identity of Adolf Hitler just by speaking with him so it is wise for Adolf Hitler to avoid such Servants at any cost.

A Master who summons Adolf Hitler is an arrogant fool of the highest level - as the moment he is summoned, his Master has already lost the Holy Grail War. Whatever wish they hold will be shattered the moment Adolf Hitler gets ahold of the Holy Grail and whatever stupid belief that they could control this rotten character they hold will be ripped apart as without their own awareness, since the moment of his summoning Adolf Hitler has already started manipulating the mind of his Master through this very skill.

Contrary to Heracles and Achilles who can be considered the 「Heroes of the World」 that get boosted in any part of the world they are summoned into due to their extreme popularity and people's belief in them, Adolf Hitler can be considered to be the 「Anti-Hero of the World」 as he is without a doubt the most infamous villain of human history. He is boosted by fame no matter where he is summoned - even now there are still people who chant Adolf Hitler's name in fear and disgust, and even now there are people who still truly believe and devote themselves to him.

Luck of the Devil:
    (A)
    In life, Hitler was an extremely lucky man who escaped death numerous times in such a ridiculous fashion that it could be argued he truly was under the protection of a higher being. He escaped assassination more than 42 times and was spared by an enemy soldier during the WWI who had his gun pointed at Hitler's face with the full intent to kill. Even during his childhood, Hitler escaped death numerous times. His mother was thinking of abortion during her pregnancy with Adolf, but decided against it when a doctor talked her out of it. At the age of 2, Hitler was found drowning in a pool by a Priest who quickly rescued the young Hitler's life. Even though they are all just ridiculous coincidences that can be attributed to Hitler's amazing luck, it didn't take long before tales of him being under the protection of higher beings were formed.

Due to the effects of Innocent Monster, the term ''Devil's Luck'' has become quite literal in Hitler's case. Being an individual who has survived potentially deadly situations numerous times and having to become increasingly perceptive of the emotions his drunkard father showed on his face, Hitler has developed an extra-ordinary sixth sense that alarms him the moment he finds himself in a situation where he might die. By means of a powerful premonition, Hitler will feel the watchful eyes of anyone attempting a surprise attack or assassination on him regardless of the skill Presence Concealment - for rather than sensing the individual's presence itself, what Hitler is sensing is the gut feeling telling him he is likely to die if he does not move out of the way or block an incoming strike immediately.

He is granted a boost in performance when defending against such attacks, but if he grows particularly arrogant or insane due to the side-effects of holding his beloved lance for far too long, it is very possible Hitler will ignore or not notice such premonitions. The skill is a selfish one - and he is only able to catch on to the bloodlust in the atmosphere if it is directed towards himself rather than secondary party like his Master.

Cult of Personality: (EX)
    The skill that represents someone who lead a dictatorship in life and controlled the knowledge and mindset of the people through mass media - painting false pictures to give oneself a better standing in the people's minds. It is akin to the skill Imperial Privilege in that it falsely attributes skills to it's owner that they usually would not possess if it wasn't because of the owner's insistence. In Adolf Hitler's case, he created a powerful Cult of Personality that was instilled with fanatical devotion and treated Adolf Hitler as a national hero - which is a result of his powerful force of personality and the concealment of his cruel deeds. Only three skills can be applied at a time - but due to the constantly active Affection of the Goddess and Divinity, only one skill can be applied next to them. The relevant skills are the following:

Spoiler:
    Divinity: (D~A)
    Adolf Hitler was a figure that was treated as a demi-god by the Nazi regime and many other foreigners he had allied with during the time of WWII. His subjects' maniacal devotion to him has even spawned a myth that claims him to be the Avatar of the Indian god Vishnu. More-so, due to the ownership of the Holy Lance Longinus, Hitler's existence has slowly started being elevated to the status of a Divine Spirit much like the Lion King during the Camelot singularity in Grand Order. Constantly active.

Independent Action: (C)
    Adolf Hitler does not take command from anyone nor can he be chained down by anything - such is the fundamental arrogance of Adolf Hitler's personality. Because of this, Independent Action has become one of the skills he absolutely insists of having. Another reason to say that anyone who summons this man as their Servant is a foolish individual unless they seek to devote all of themselves to him in the first place.

Affection of the Goddess: (B)
    Affection of the beautiful goddess Longinus - a figure he has painted in his mind regarding his beloved lance, believing that he is a chosen hero of Longinus whose purpose is to wipe out the cowardly subhumans and bring glory to the hard working and proud Germanic men once again. This skill is constantly active - as displayed in his parameters which are higher than they would normally be.

Animal Dialogue: (C)
    The ability to come to a mutual understanding with animals becomes possible. Even though Hitler possessed no such skill in life, he was an individual that greatly valued animals - much more than human beings themselves. He stopped experimentation with animals and instead replaced them with humans as experiment subjects - even though he punishes any cruelty towards animals, he is the definition of cruelty when dealing with human beings. Because of the insistence of the owner, this becomes one of the skills applicable to him through Cult of Personality.

Military Tactics: (A-)
    Adolf Hitler considered himself to be the greatest conqueror in human history - greater than the likes of even Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan. Though, in truth, he was far too aggressive and insane to be able to lead military campaigns - as both his soldiers and allies could not withstand the violent and aggressive tactics Hitler waged against other countries and in the end gave out under the immense pressure. Adolf Hitler, however, blames this entirely on his generals and subordinates - calling them traitorous scum who do not follow the world of their leader. Because of his extreme insistence in owning this skill and being the most renowned Military tactician, Adolf Hitler can apply it to himself at a high rank but a '-' modifier is granted since in the end any military strategy he devises is destined to give out under the violent pressure it's innovator is pushing it with.

Battle Continuation: (A)
    Adolf Hitler simply does not know the meaning of ''giving up''. Even when he was treated as a joke during his early days, Adolf Hitler never once stopped being persistent in his ideals and pushed forward no matter how much misfortune he faced. When summoned, Adolf Hitler can apply this skill to himself in the condition where he is fighting someone he considers to be a ''subhuman'' as even when fatally struck, Adolf Hitler will rise as if he were an unnatural monster all for the sake of executing a single more human.

Golden Rule:
    (B-)
    Measures one's ability to acquire gold. A skill he insists on having due to considering himself a ''national'' hero that saved Germany financially. It is further boosted by the legends of the mythical Nazi gold Adolf Hitler allegedly attained during his life. But because he had often misfortune in matters of financial status during his younger days, a '-' modifier is granted.

Eye for Art: (B-)
    One of the biggest aspirations Adolf Hitler had in life were to become a successful painter - he considers himself to be a peerless judge in the matters of art. It is another skill he greatly insists on having, at a high level - but even though modern art judges agree that Hitler was an excellent painter, during his time his paintings were greatly unappreciated and he has the misfortune of not being able to truly recognize his artistic aspirations.

Spearmanship:
    (-)
    The ability to wield a spear in battle. Though Hitler was not a fighter by any means in life, he has insisted on having the knowledge and experience of being a skilled spear combatant when summoned as a Servant. It is the third skill he is usually applying when entering a battle - making it impossible for him to apply any other skills when battling.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Blitzkrieg
    Thunderous Warfare

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10~40
    Max. target: 50 people

A method of warfare developed by the Nazis. As a Noble Phantasm, it's an useful Noble Phantasm that can be activated without the usage of it's true name and at a quick interval. It does not take up much mana and it's efficient due to the fact that the Noble Phantasm cannot be defended against. This is because the purpose of Blitzkrieg is to overwhelm the enemy before a proper defense could be put up. As such, even if a Servant were to activate a shield-type Noble Phantasm, Blitzkrieg will manipulate the time frame to a state where it was fired off artillery before the shield was placed. Defenses such as the Heracles' God Skin that are constantly active on the body of it's user and are essentially part of them cannot be bypassed by Blitzkrieg. This is because Blitzkrieg is supposed to be activated at a time where a defense is not already placed prior to Blitzkrieg's activation, so it could take the enemy by surprise. If the enemy is already protected by constant armour rather than activating a shield in retaliation to Blitzkrieg, the purpose of the Noble Phantasm fundamentally fails and it can no longer be activated against such enemies.

There is another gaping weakness of this Noble Phantasm. Since it is a method of warfare between modern humanity using machines developed for the sake of defeating modern civilization, it's power in a Holy Grail War which summons heroes of folklore is heavily reduced. All Heroes with the Earth, Sky or Star attribute will be heavily resistant to the damage dealt by this Noble Phantasm to the point where some of them will even be able to heal the injuries caused right after taking a direct hit. But Servants that are of the Man attribute or normal humans will be hit with the full power of the Anti-Army damage possessed by this Blitzkrieg. Their death is certain should they take a direct hit unless they possess extra-ordinary endurance or defensive Noble Phantasms.

Furthermore, the Noble Phantasm is only really effective against Servants of the Man attribute that are not heavily involved with the supernatural since Blitzkrieg is treated as the 「Civilization-Slaying Spear」, it's power will fail to register when facing off someone like Sakata no Kintoki who is of supernatural origin despite his status as a Man attribute Servant. On a side note, Blitzkrieg causes an intimidating side effect on the enemy, causing them to fear the other party and be under a strong impression that defeat might be possible. This does not work on Servants, but human Masters who don't have the mental fortitude to resist the fear can be overwhelmed. The visual appearance of Blitzkrieg is similar to that of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon - the only difference being that instead of swords, what appear are tank cannons aiming at the enemy. This Noble Phantasm is sealed away in the Caster class.

Holocaust
    Gate to the Devil's Realm

Type: Anti-Team (Reality Marble)
    Range: 1~10
    Max. target: 2 people

The event which is considered to be the most evil deed committed in human history. Although it was not a direct project of Hitler's and he denied any relations to it in life to the point where he never once stepped foot into the concentration camps, due to the fact that he ordered it and his name is heavily connected to the project, it is still a Noble Phantasm possessed by him. When activated, it is a Reality Marble that manifests an eerie, mist (smoke) engulfed plains that exert an extreme feeling of discomfort and disgust in the eye of the beholder. Instead of the concentration camps, what has been manifested is a portion of 「Tartarus」 itself due to the distortion caused by Innocent Monster - as such, it can be said that it is truly the Devil's realm.

Inside the Reality Marble - in which millions have lost their lives - resides a spawn nest of the living undead who are in constant agony and suffering - forever seeking a release from their torment. They will mindlessly attack any living soul that stands on these unholy grounds - begging for help from the intruder. Only the Master of this Reality Marble will be unaffected by the attacks of the living undead as they are in constant and absolute fear of their Master. They are overwhelming in numbers, possessing undead troops that count in the millions. But they are pathetically weak. The victims of this Reality Marble were nothing but innocent people who died in inhumane ways and ended up as wraiths that cannot pass on from the despair that ended their lives. While they are still stronger than regular humans, their power against Servants is not tremendous as single units. However, they can form into bigger entities like a single organism to raise their battle capacity in order to be able to fight Servants to some extent. Even possibly defeat them or kill their Master - but that is highly unlikely.

As cruel and monstrous this Reality Marble is, it is actually not it's purpose to defeat the enemy. Since Hitler has never once stepped into the concentration camps that Nazi Germany created, it is impossible for himself to enter this Reality Marble in the first place. Instead, once casted, what has manifested inside as the owner of the Reality Marble is a temporary summoning of his old friend; Heinrich Himmler. Though he can command the troops with absolute will, Himmler is a pathetically weak anti-hero that could easily be defeated upon clashing with another Servant - due to the fact that all of Himmler's personal Noble Phantasms and skills have been sealed away. Furthermore, the version of Holocaust that has manifested under Hitler's command is much different than that of the version Himmler possesses as his Noble Phantasm so he is unable to take any meaningful advantages of it.

Because of this, Hitler's preferred tactic of battle against allied teams is to send one pair of Master and Servant inside of the Reality Marble in order to separate them from their allies so he could focus on fighting one enemy at a time then defeat the weakened Master and Servant pair inside of the Reality Marble once he has dealt with the first task. Holocaust cannot be activated to individuals descended from the Germanic race or ones that Hitler allegedly believed to be Germanic - such as Germans, the Dutch, Croats, Finns, Brits, Japs, etc. - as it is a project meant to purify humankind so it would be unsightly for it to contain a member of the Aryan race. Because of this, it is only usable against Servants of Jewish, Slavic, etc. descent which Hitler considered subhuman in life. The number of Heroic Spirits of such descent in a Holy Grail War can be exceptionally low - potentially making Holocaust into an entirely useless Noble Phantasm.

Longinus Lanze
    Spear of Destiny

Type: Anti-Divine, Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~60
    Max. target: 1000 people

Hitler's most powerful Noble Phantasm and the reason he was summoned under the Lancer class. Available only under the Lancer and Berserker classes. It is the Holy Lance that pierced the side of Christ and is regarded in the same light as King Arthur's Rhongomyniad - another anchor of the planet. In rumour, it is theorized that Adolf Hitler conquered Vienna where he took possession of the Holy Lance and stored it in the hall of Saint Katherine.

The spear possesses unimaginable power. It was stated that whoever wields this spear will possess power to conquer the entire world, but on the other hand, whoever loses it will also lose their life. Hitler's suicide was rumoured to be a consequence of him losing Longinus. This is due to the fact that the Longinus was taken by the U.S. soldiers during the bombardment of the Church of St. Katherine on 30th of April, 1945 - and Hitler committed suicide only a few hours later. Another popular theory is that once Hitler witnessed the spear in Vienna, it called out to him - showing him his destiny as the victorious commander of the Third Reich. He quickly became obsessed with it, returning to the display of the lance in Vienna numerous times.

And when he was granted the possession of the spear, he was spiraled down even further into madness. He declared that the war could begin in earnest and quickly began conquering outside nations. Ravenscroft claimed that Hitler - who had possession of the spear - was being further manipulated by the evil entity residing within the spear. He referred to it as a hostile and evil entity that was something akin to the Anti-Christ. While Hitler was a madman even prior to taking the spear, it certainly did not help his dark personality.

Having been coated in the blood of the Christ, the Holy Lance possesses immense power against those that are of Divine descent. It can be considered an one-shot kill to anyone who possess Divinity - much like Vasavi Shakti. It's power is tremendous against those that do not possess Divinity as well, being unable to take on the spear without equal amount of power. Longinus was said to be able to show it's owner their own future as long as they hold the spear so as long as Hitler is in possession of the spear, he will have Clairvoyance at the level of the Lion King - another owner of one of the holy lances that is the world's anchor. Under the Berserker class, this effect is lost due to Hitler's mindset which was already distorted from beginning being affected even further by Mad Enhancement, making him unable to tell clear pictures and use said Clairvoyance to his advantage.

Longinus is said to be a spear intertwined with all of mankind's desires. Because of this, when facing Servants that have a particularly strong desire for the Grail, the Holy Lance is powered up even more proportionately to the desire of the enemy. The only weakness of the spear is that it is a double-edged sword. Should Hitler become unable to use his beloved spear in any way possible, either due to the lack of mana or having his NP locked away by an effect of an enemy's ability, he shall lose his life due to not being able to summon Longinus anymore. Mana will leak out violently and he will eventually disappear from the world. The mana cost for the upkeep of this Noble Phantasm is tremendous - no different from the hero Karna who expends immense amounts of mana at an extremely fast pace. As such, it would be smart not to use the full power of this spear unless truly needed because otherwise, Hitler's Master might run out of mana making Hitler unable to summon his beloved spear and incidentally triggering the suicide effect.

Other Noble Phantasms he possesses are
    Ahnenerbe
    Mythological Nazi War-Machine
    (Archer) and
    Mein Kampf
    The Struggle of the Devil
    (Caster).

Lore
    The Fuhrer of the Third Reich that ruled over Nazi Germany during the 20th century. He initiated the beginning of World War II and oversaw the policies of the Nazi Party that resulted in deaths that count up to roughly 11 million. Hitler is considered one of the 20th's Century Three Big Dictators along with Joseph Stalin - his rival and Mao Zedong. Born in Austria during the late 19th century, Hitler was one of the six children born to Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl. While he was three years of age, Hitler's family moved from Austria to Germany. From there, the dark days - that eventually shaped him into a monster who seeked revenge against human kind - began.

Personality
    He appears to be a very polite and well mannered man at first glance. Because of his manifestation with a perfect Aryan body, he will come off as the dream gentleman of every young girl ignorant about his real identity and true personality. He speaks in a polite, aristocratic manner and does not fail at leaving strong impressions. Though, heroes of the Good alignment will feel clear discontent at speaking with him from the first moment even if they themselves do not know why.

Under the layer of his polite and calm stature, Hitler is in fact a ridiculously arrogant and cold man. His arrogance can be compared to that of a certain Babylonian King - for he will dismiss any loss of his and be quick to blame it on others, proclaiming them to be ''incompetent, worthless traitors''. He possesses strong belief in racial superiority and doesn't even think of members of other races as ''humans'', often referring to them with ''little rat'' in a very condescending manner that paints a clear picture of dark ambitions underlying beneath his eerie smile. Disturbingly enough, even when he commits clearly inhumane acts, Hitler will not realize that what he is doing is evil in any form of the word and will only think of himself as the champion of the Goddess Longinus who was sent to purify the world of honest Germanic men by slaughtering all the ''demons'' hiding in human skin - other races.

Ironically, he will proclaim any form of resistance to him and attempts to kill him as the ''cowardly'' actions of an utterly evil individual who feels no shame or remorse about oppressing and killing honest, hard-working men (such as himself and other Aryans). Under such conditions, he will develop an immensely aggressive, furious and self-righteous stature. A true hypocrite without even realizing he is one.

Despite his polite behaviour in normal conditions, Hitler is in fact an unrivalled pervert who dreams of ''Aryan'' women in sick ways and pushes his undying ''love'' to them, constantly complimenting them without actually loving them as people. He is merely appreciating their outer features, with no care given about their inner good points. This is because Adolf Hitler could never truly love another human being - for the sole object of his ''pure'' true love is his own spear, Longinus. Since Longinus is a living entity, Hitler strongly believes Longinus is a Goddess that has picked him as her champion, therefore he obsesses over his weapon and shows disgusting love towards it. Much like Gilgamesh, he will not dirty his beautiful weapon against those not worthy of it's judgement.

His main tactic in Holy Grail War is to sit in the shadows and slowly manipulate other participants into joying his cause, using his Charisma (Distorted) skill to paint himself as a kind father or a great friend who truly wishes the best for his companions in the minds of the people he is manipulating. Since Hitler is well known for his strong force of personality that could instill downright fanatical worship towards himself into the minds of other people as if he were truly the Devil, this tactic is likely to be effective.

His wish for the Holy Grail is to create the long-lasting Fourth Reich - the successor of his old Third Reich. Because he believes that the 1000 year old reich he would rule in was in fact the Fourth Reich and not the ''premature'' Third Reich. This is, however, not particularly true because Hitler is merely dismissing his loss during the WWII, saying the Third Reich was only a ''start'' of his legacy.
    Last edited by Adlet; October 29th, 2016 at 04:44 PM.

I liked this Bishonen Hittler (Although I am personally against making him a Servant anyway). I liked the transition of Blitzkrieg to a Noble Phantasm, I find it hard to transform concepts into cool NP, so it is a satisfaction to read a well made. I also liked this effect of Longinus (does Fate have a Canon effect for it? I still didn't made one Servant with it because of lack of ideas). My only recommendation was to add Charisma, but I re-read it just to find I someway skipped it. So I have nothing more to say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    (Although I am personally against making him a Servant anyway).
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Why?
    Well, how I said, it is just a personal view of mine. I tried to writte here but I coudln't express exactly why lol. But it is not like I am against people making Hittler sheets or whatever.

JP Friend Code
    Servant Hitler and Alters are for boring unimaginative people.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hitler Lily the artist
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Hitler Lily the artist
    Spoiler:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What if Gilgamesh and Nero had a child?

True Name:
    Louis XIV, the Sun King, Archetype France
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Cancels Single-Action spells.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: A
    By removing all possibilities of another noble rising to power in France, Louis attained absolute control over his kingdom.

Eye for Art: B
    As a lover and patron of all kinds of arts, Louis possesses a high chance of identifying Noble Phantasms with artistic connotations.

Imperial Privilege: EX
    Due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. For Louis XIV, the most relevant skills are Divinity, Military Tactics, swordsmanship and ballet.

Intrigue: A
    The "high society" counterpart of Incitement. Through words and gestures, one can easily manipulate nobles and aristocrats. Every action must be perfectly calculated to pass the "correct" message to the target.

Noble Phantasms
    Versailles
    Palace of Absolute Authority
    - Support, Rank A

More than just a fancy house, the symbol of Louis XIV's absolute authority over France. Formerly a hunting lodge constructed and used by his father, Versailles was transformed into a magnificent palace by Louis. However, this reform was done not for himself, but for the other nobles of France. As part of his plan to solidify his power and eliminate all traces of feudalism, he brought the entire nobility of France to live within his palace, thus preventing them from developing any regional power.

Although Versailles still exists in the modern world, Louis XIV is capable of summoning a replica of the palace in the state it was during his lifetime, establishing around it a territory under his domain. Within this area, Louis' parameters and Magic Resistance are all increased to Rank A, and he is capable of mantaining up to three skills acquired via Imperial Privilege active at all times. Other Servants cannot use Noble Phantasms without his consent, and become unable to use any skills related to nobility, such as a king's Charisma or Golden Rule. These effects can only be resisted through a great rejection of authority, or an immense ego, surpassing Louis' own.

Joyeuse Solaire
    Royal Sword of Solar Glory
    - Anti-Army, Rank A+

The prismatic holy sword wielded by Charlemagne, King of Franks, which ended up in the hands of the French nobility. It was used in the Coronation of the King of France for over half a millenium, between the 13th and 19th centuries.

To properly use Joyeuse, Louis XIV must use Imperial Privilege to tap into its source of power; perhaps due to his lack of divine support, he normally cannot draw out the power of the tip of Lance of Longinus, contained in the sword's hilt. However, by doing so, he also changes the blade into a form more suitable for the Sun King. Whereas Joyeuse shines with every color in the visible spectrum, Joyeuse Solaire glows red, orange and yellow, and is constantly surrounded by flame. By expending a large amount of prana, Louis XIV can use it to fire a beam of concentrated sunlight, so hot it doesn't even leave behind the charred bones of those caught by it.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: Rebellion, other kings
    Talent: Intrigue, getting into wars
    Natural enemy: Spartacus, Gilgamesh

One of the most famous monarchs of the world, and perhaps the greatest symbol of Absolutism, Louis XIV was king of France between 1643 and 1715. Believing that a king's power must be absolute, for it is granted by God himself, he did everything he could to eliminate any competition in France, while simultaneously trying to expand the kingdom's power. His most famous phrase (which sums up his worldview) is "l'état, c'est moi": I am the state.

An extremely arrogant man, believing himself to be even beyond the top of the World: he is the Sun King, and the World spins around him. Entitled to everything he wishes, he'll likely treat his Master as just another noble that needs to hear the right words to get out of his way. He is also quite the womanizer; it would not be a surprise if, during the course of a Grail War, he beds two or three different women; and his infatuation with art might lead to him spending a significant amount of time exploring the marvels of the modern world, particularly movies. His wish for the Holy Grail is quite simple: to take his rightful place as King of the World.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; October 30th, 2016 at 12:48 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

True Name:
    Louis XIV, the Sun King, Archetype France
    um, this is Percival

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    um, this is Percival
    Not here.