Page 216 of 858 FirstFirst ... 116166206211214215216217218221226266316716 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so he is more technique and positioning type then, got it
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question: since I'm new here, how do I link my Servant profile to the Masterlist in the first page?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    One Question: since I'm new here, how do I link my Servant profile to the Masterlist in the first page?
    Not quite how it works. After a number of months people tend to make their own lists of recent compilations which the staff implement when they feel it appropriate/worthwhile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Not quite how it works. After a number of months people tend to make their own lists of recent compilations which the staff implement when they feel it appropriate/worthwhile.
    Alright, thanks for making it clear.

Blog Entries
    You don't.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    2. Was the Church Executors a new part of the Church's organization? Since there isn't much of a chronological history I can follow.
    Executors were created by "the 120th Cardinal" so you can bet it's an old group.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Executors were created by "the 120th Cardinal" so you can bet it's an old group.
    Thanks for answering!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Nice, I'm not certain that Angels are eligible as Heroic Spirits, but I've made three Gods so what do I know. Anyways, the sheet itself is pretty good but I think he seems more suited to the Ruler class but Caster works fine too.
    With Michael, I stated that, although he is fit for the Saber and Shielder classes, he'll only answer the Grail's call for a Ruler.

Raphael, however, is said to be the archangel that enjoys the company of men and women the most, and often accompanies and protects pilgrims on their journey. So he might actually participate in a Grail War, just for fun. Or to help a couple. Or to make a couple.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    With Michael, I stated that, although he is fit for the Saber and Shielder classes, he'll only answer the Grail's call for a Ruler.

Raphael, however, is said to be the archangel that enjoys the company of men and women the most, and often accompanies and protects pilgrims on their journey. So he might actually participate in a Grail War, just for fun. Or to help a couple. Or to make a couple.
    I can see Rapheal being really, really into the idea of shipping. Good god, the man might even be able to make an convoluted plan just to have two Masters being together in the end.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I have an evil version of SAO Alice in my mind when creating her. The theme is a Ruler that really evil to the core yet good, but not those excuse of an Alter version. As a child, reading her make me questioned my local priest "she commit great sins in the past, should she spent in Purgatory before sent to Heaven?" I like to say she is a radical Christian counterpart of the radical Hassans.

I really enjoy writing her, since she is very obscure, there is a lot of thing to expand on. My favorite about her is her mythical relationship with Constantine VII, which I used as my main idea why she have eternal youth. I have so much fun writing her, so I hide her identity in the profile section. Again, she is not exactly historically accurate.

My SOP is exactly SOP, which stand for "Servants should be OverPowered." Or at least, gimmickly weird.

"Hello Master, I'm your faithful Ruler. Such a youngling... I see, with your circumstance, let me emblaze those in your path. So you children can have a safe trip!"
    Class : Ruler
    Origin : Christianity and Judaism
    Height/Weight : 155 cm/ 45kg
    Master : Gudao
    Alignment : Lawful Evil
    Attribute : Man

Parameter
    STR : E MGI : D
    AGI : D LUCK : A
    END : E NP : A
    Appearance
    Spoiler:

I only rendered her picture, give her evil expression, thin her sword to match my description and edit it with flaming background. All credit goes to Kawahara Reki and abec. By the way, its based on this painting of her.

A woman in her midst 50, yet attained an unnatural beauty of a young flower that's recently bloomed, an adorable face of a teenager. Even clad with impractical golden armor, her fair white skin and golden hair can't be outshined by it. Her brilliant blue eyes that remind people to a diamond and the little crown she wears further enhance her femininity. Such beauty is truly a gift from god.

Combat
    She wield a weapon that could be described as a rapier. Its thin constructions and golden ornaments are an apex of beauty and royalty, but lose its meaning as a weapon. Its not like she is a proficient warrior, she is far from the swordsmanship of a viking cadet.

Yet its not like she have the needs for it either. Her methods to eliminate her challenger is to lure them with her sweet words and charms, which she would brutally torture them to death. The rapier that mentioned before itself, is just a mere glorified torture device. It was designed not to thrust nor slice, but to stab her victims without giving them a fast, peaceful death.

If it needed to be, she could force herself to participate on a direct combat by the help of her 2nd NP. Thought, the result are kind of clumsy.

Personality
    As a Saint and queen that ruled fairly for the sake of her family, she can only be described as charming. To those who met her for the sake of diplomacy and trade, her faintingly sweet demeanor akin to the princess from fairytales would make them doubt she capable to do any political ploys. Her youthful face, even to those who knows her true age prior, would never think her seriously but a dumb princess.

Behind her religious preach and spoiled front, lies a woman that hunger for bloods. Those diplomats mentioned earlier, will be kidnapped and locked in the darkest of a jail, while she happily thinking how she would torture them, like those Drevlians who robbed her lovely husband. In her twisted view, she is not do anything that contradict Christian teaching.

She truly knows killing is a big sin, let alone massacre, but that is not applied to cattles. In her logic, those people are mere animals. Human should be compassionate, kind and full of love, but if those people took advantage on a helpless woman like her, despite fully knowing her circumstances, aren't those politicians can't be called human anymore? That's also the reasons why she reject the
    lust
    love
    from the Constantine VII, who bewitched by her eternal youths, despite already have a faithful wife.

She sincerely likes children. She hates those who took advantages to the weak. To a master, who allied or somehow summoned her, it best to act as a honest and just person if they doesn't wanted to be her next victim. She doesn't have any wish, as her children successfully succeed her and gain their rightful throne.

"What I likes? Children. Fufufufu, there is nothing more delightful then watching their bright, cheerful expressions. I will protect them to my very end from the cursed barbarians."
    "What I hates? DEMONS! Devil in a human skin, taking advantage to ones fall, the highest act of cowardice. I shall personally bring them the raging flame of Purgatory!"

Class Skill
    God Resolution C
    The right to use a Command Spell to other Servant. The Grail judged she can only bestowed a single Command Spell per Servant, to make sure she is not using them from anything but the intended purpose as a referee.

True Name Discernment B
    Allow her to gain knowledge of an enemy Servant's identity, parameter and skills. In her case, she gain an additional information to determine whatever they are a "human" and "demon in human skin."

Magic Resistance B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Cannot cancel the sacrement of the Church. Being targeted by Viking mage is an everyday routine for a royalty.

Personal Skill
    Charisma EX (C)
    A charisma that surpass the very logic of a charismatic leader. She is not a leader that achieve the highest popularity of human being, nor she pressure the masses with her absolute tyranny. Normally, she barely can raise the morale of her entire kingdom. But somehow whatever despotism she commit is overlooked by friends or foes, everyone wanted to be her ally regardless of logic. As long she doesn't harm them openly, they will never suspicious to nor try to hurt her directly.

Princess of Loveliness A
    Represent her charismatic nature in regards not to leadership, but the ability to charm the people around her. Her bewitching charms draws men to her, even strangers and enemies.

Golden Rule (Body) A
    A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter. Even her soul has been rotten by time and vengeance, her physical appearance still beautiful like a teenager.

Territory Creation E
    Normally a Caster class skill, allow her to build a special terrain for her advantages. Due to her history, she able to create building with the purpose to torture. Be it a burning jail, giant pitfall or whatever she feel like it.

Torture Technician B
    A Skill that represents one's possession of outstanding torture techniques. Plus modifiers are added when using torture tools to deal damage. Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after basic damage. However, since she is not someone who murder people at daily basis, her torturing ideas are rather repetitive.

NOBLE PHANTASMS :

"O lord! Children has been abandoned,
    Women has been forsaken,
    Thyself is only a helpless Servant of thee,
    Answer this prayer of thou, Svyatye Epizody!"

Judgement, 4 Step of Revenge
    Svyatye Epizody (Holy Episode)

Anti Army
    Rank C-B
    A reenactment of her holy revenge, that is said helped by god for her inevitable miracle, Representing the wrath of royalty and god. The Drevlians, having invited the wrath of god to them self, in the form of vengeful yet enlightened woman, that is Ruler.

After choosing her targets, they will be attacked by phenomenons based on their beliefs and values:
    -Those who belief in the
    chivalry
    swords
    , will be doomed with their own swords. In other words, an attack from their own allies and weapons.
    -Those who belief in the
    pagan
    flames
    , will be burned with the flames of Purgatory. Practically, a bursting flame appears below the ground to burn them to crisp.
    -Those who harm or kill an innocent life, will be strike with deaths worth of 5000 life. She able to control up to 5000 flying spears as ranged attack.
    -Those who survived the three method above, will be showered by flames from the sky. Flock of birds, taking form of a burning chariot of Elias, crashing down to anyone in its path.

The Woman Equal to Apostles
    Xelena Isapostolos

Anti Unit
    Rank A
    Isapostolos- equal to Apostles, the title given to those whose holiness reach the highest bound. The title itself is nothing worthy of a Noble Phantasm, but the Mystery that crystallized with its existence surpass even those magecraft sought by magus. Other Saints has a reason why they bestowed such title, perhaps their deeds, behaviors and tragedies making them worthy of its name. But such concept never apply to her case, in fact there is more reason why she shouldn't hold the title. Thus, its crystallized purely just as "an equal to Apostles," someone who is the same as them in every sense. In other word, the ability to access their power.

Each time it activated, Ruler shall name one of the 12 Apostles. She will replace her original Parameter and Personal Skill with the chosen Apostle's. She will not gain their NP, weaponry and personality; and the Parameter and Skills she got are reduced by 1 rank. It will gradually drain magical energy, a Master with small amount of magical energy can only access this NP briefly, but as a referee with direct supply from Holy Grail, it practically limitless.

As long this NP is active, she can't access her other NP. There is no way massacres of revenge can be attributed to the one that is equal to Apostle.

Profile and lore

Saint Olga, also known as Olga of Kiev is a Saint that double as a Russian ruler that lived during 9th-10th AD. She is a woman known to implement taxing in the Europe, spreading Christianity's preach of love to Russia.

Her beauty that hundred years unable to spoil, enchanted the great Constantine VII of the Holy Roman Empire. Angered by her denial of his proposal, boosted with her son-the ruler remains pagan, make him refuse to send bishops and priests to Kiev Rus believing they will be killed. Perhaps he remembered the very woman that sadistically massacre an entire clan.

Yes, behind the lovely Saint that charm even the highest of men, lies a bloody history.

Better to be remembered as a woman with a particular episode of tragedy, an event that would alter her life for the worse and good. In Kiev, lies a queen who loved the king sincerely, Igor of Kiev and granted her children with bright future. Those tale of lovely royal family didn't last long, as her beloved husband been killed by the Drevlians solely because economical demands.

The youthful queen, in hope to secure her children future as a king, secure its position by taking the role of a temporary ruler by herself. The combined strength of charisma, sympathy and youthful look successfully earned the full support of the Rus army, but she doesn't stop there.
    The Drevlians foolishly try to marry her with their prince in hope for its territory, sending their ambassadors there to bargain.

She saw an opportunity, for revenge to be exact.

Taking advantage of her look that can only be explained as a gift from god, acting boorish and clumsy, she agreed with the ambassadors request for a meeting before drowning them to a trench and buried them alive. She then accepted their proposal of marriage with the condition to bring their best men, political and physically powerful alike to accompany her in the journey for her men supports. Those men foolishly believe her request to help for cleaning a bathhouse, only to be locked inside and roasted alive.

The next honey trap she set for them, knowing the smartest and mightiest of them already gone, is a massacre coated with the funeral of her loving husband. The 5000 Dreviyans, been drunk with the feisty atmosphere, killed indiscriminately. Those who run away and survive the incident aren't exactly lucky, fooled by her generous bargain to only sent her six birds per house, thinking its an act of mercy, lead them to yet another brutal death. She ordered her army to release the birds coated with sulfur at once and burn the village to the ground.

After that, she converted into a Christian, successfully spreading it despite her son protest. She is acknowledged as someone equal to the Apostles of old, which her chase remains shrouded in mystery why she gain such title.

Not everything can be explained by logic, for example- her. A lot of question shrouded this very person : How did she live nearly 100 years old? How did she won the heart of the Kleiv Rus army? How did she able to fool the Drevlians despite her scheme is very obvious? Why she suddenly converted into Christianity? How could Constantine VII fall in love to an old woman? Why the Christians bestow her Sainthood despite her past? Why she is titled as an equal to the Apostles? The answer is very simple, her unnatural beauty surpass all.

Her chronicle ended with a complete victory.

Interaction with other Servants

Saint Martha- For a fellow Saint, I respect you. However your tendencies remind me to the barbarians.
    Jeanne Alter- Your feeling... I can understand that. But, remember that god will be always on our side.
    Kiyohime- You should trust your husband more...
    Eric Bloodaxe- DEMON!!! KILL!!!
    Last edited by Spartacus; August 4th, 2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: typo geez so many

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    "What I likes? Children. Fufufufu, there is nothing more delightful then watching their bright, cheerful expressions. I will protect them to my very end from the cursed barbarians."
    Perhaps it was because this line followed a few descriptions of her less innocent side, but I imagined it as her going "I love Children. Muahahahaha!" like a super villain, and had a good hearty chuckle over it.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Perhaps it was because this line followed a few descriptions of her less innocent side, but I imagined it as her going "I love Children. Muahahahaha!" like a super villain, and had a good hearty chuckle over it.
    No no, she is a sickening sweetheart to the loved one.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Olga: A very interesting take on her. I can tell you put a lot of creativity into it. Feels like you might've overemphasized her bloodthirsty side a tad, since while Olga was indeed ruthless in committing vengeance she never really struck me as the overtly sadistic type. Though, maybe that's just my own impression from reading her legend (speaking as someone who contemplated writing up an Olga sheet myself in the past). At the very least, Torture Techniques at the same rank as freaking Elizabeth Bathory seems maybe a bit much.

Her first NP is quite the creative interpretation of her legend. Most (including me) would've just gone for the flaming birds as her sole NP, but your choice of a multi-step recreation of her vengeance was a lot more elaborate and interesting. For the third part, a 5000x multiplier for her next attack sounds kind of crazily OP (just how many + modifiers would that translate to?) but since her Strength is at its lowest possible level to begin with maybe it's not as bad as it appears.

Though, I'd still suggest clarifying as to just what the power and scope of said attack actually is...

The second NP is quite flavorful as well. Reminds me of the Jerusalem NP I gave to my Nameless Crusader Servant, which let her assume Skills and NPs from saints across Christian lore.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have a villain in mind so perhaps that's why I emphasize her evil part.

Thought I agree the 5000x is kinda... off. Still, I have not a better idea how to interpret 5000 death of villagers. At first I consider 5000 spear attack ala Kazikli Bey, but I thought that would be OP too.

Blog Entries
    Well, I have a villain in mind so perhaps that's why I emphasize her evil part.

Thought I agree the 5000x is kinda... off. Still, I have not a better idea how to interpret 5000 death of villagers. At first I consider 5000 spear attack ala Kazikli Bey, but I thought that would be OP too.
    Ah, if you want to portray her as a villain then that's fair enough. It's not like I haven't stretched history and legend to make certain figures out to be more "final boss-like" in the past. (St. Patrick, Abe No Seimei, Noah...)

On the second part, I admit to having trouble thinking of a better interpretation myself either. Pretty much anything involving the concept of 5000 is going to be at least a little OP...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I change it to a weaker version.

Blog Entries
    Also, I'm not quite sure if I understand this one line.

She truly knows killing is a big sin, let alone massacre, but that is not applied to kettles.
    What is this referring to? The expression of "the pot calling the kettle black"?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    lol it supposed to be cattle.

Blog Entries
    Oh. And here I was searching for ambiguous obscure usages of the word Kettle in military context.

Blog Entries
    lol it supposed to be cattle.
    Oh. I was worried that I was being silly for missing an obvious metaphor or something, so it's reassuring to know it was actually a simple typo.

"Pot calling the kettle black" would still sort of fit the theme of hypocrisy you had going, but in this case I was the one over-thinking things.