Page 292 of 858 FirstFirst ... 192242282287290291292293294297302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Interceptor View Post
    So, guys. What do you think of me writing up a Berserker!Lernaean Hydra sheet?
    Depends. Is it a cute girl?

屍鬼 Ghoul

-Title:
    Daughter of Typhon and Echidna, Great Serpent of Lernaea, Hera’s Trusted Crab
    -Other Qualifying Classes: Archer and Beast
    -Alignment: Chaotic Evil/True Neutral
    -Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:
    -Strength: C+ | E+
    -Endurance: E | A
    -Agility: B- | D-
    -Mana: D+ | B-
    -Luck: E | E+
    -NP: B | C-

Class Skills:
    -Mad Enhancement (D): Strength and Endurance parameters are up, but complex thought or attempts at communication are heavily strained. Activate until Berserker’s second Noble Phantasm are triggered.

-Presence Concealment (C): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. Inactive until Berserker’s second Noble Phantasm are triggered.

Spoiler:
    Personal Skills (Berserker):

-Dual Summon (A): The rare ability of a Servant to be summoned with qualities from more than one Class. In this case, Berserker has been summoned with (sealed) Assassin capabilities.

-Monstrous Strength (B): An ability possessed by monsters and beasts that temporarily boosts of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. However, prolonged use may cause regression to an animalistic state.

-Battle Continuation (EX): Any attack that is not an attempt to sever a head, including attacks that cause piercing or bludgeoning damage will be negated. Will deactivate when Berserker's immortal head is destroyed.

-Poison Creation (B): Berserker can exhale a billowing mist of poisonous gas that saps the endurance of creatures caught within or spit a stream of corrosive liquid over long distances in in a spitting-cobra fashion. This poison inflicts so much agony that it led an immortal like Chiron to forsake his immortality to be rid of it.

Spoiler:
    Personal Skills (Assassin):
    -Armored Shell (A): All non-magical damage is reduced by 60% and 50% of damage taken is dealt back to the attacker.

-Divinity (C): As a reward for giving its life doing Hera's bidding, Assassin was immortalized in the skies as the constellation Cancer.

-Dual Summon (A): The rare ability of a Servant to be summoned with qualities from more than one Class.

-The Honor of the Battered (E): Willpower to continue fighting while injured is improved, but the Servant receives no active bonus to Strength or Stamina. Additionally, healing Thaumaturgy is 5% more effective than normal.

Noble Phantasm:
    -Endless Regrowth: Never-Ending Cycle Of Battle
    *Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

So long as Berserker’s single immortal head remains in place, she will never die. If one of the other non-immortal heads are cut off, two heads will quickly grow back in their place. However, all of Berserker’s parameters will decrease by one rank for each pair of heads regrown as she needs to draw from it’s limited pool of mana in order to regenerate at an unusually fast pace, literally draining her Master of mana until they are rendered catatonic and eventually die.

To prevent Berserker from growing new heads, the severed stumps must seared by acid or fire.

-Karkinos: Hera's Crab of Endurance
    *Type: Support

Berserker possesses two different forms that she can utilize and transform into on a Master’s command, one specializing in strength and speed while the other focuses on defense and stealth. This ability comes at the cost of shutting off skills and Noble Phantasms related to her Berserker form while she is in her Assassin form and vice versa.

This Noble Phantasm allows Berserker to take the form of a dump-truck sized crab with a nearly-impenetrable carapace. This form features a high base stat of Endurance along with low-ranking parameters that slowly rise over time with the more damage that is taken at the expense of its Endurance statistic dropping from incoming attacks by 20%.

Spoiler:
    True Name (Berserker):

In Greek mythology, the Lernaean Hydra was an ancient nameless serpent-like chthonic water beast that possessed poisonous breath and numerous heads that ranged from nine to one hundred. The Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna, who also fathered the Nemean Lion, Lycian Chimera, Ladon, Theban Sphinx and Cerberus. As such, it was said to have been chosen as a task for Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours so that Heracles would probably die.pon reaching the swamp near Lake Lerna, where the Hydra dwelt, Heracles covered his mouth and nose with a cloth to protect himself from the poisonous fumes and fired flaming arrows into its lair, the spring of Amymone, to draw it out. He then confronted it, wielding a harvesting sickle and discovered that the chthonic creature's reaction was botanical: upon cutting off each of its heads he found that two grew back, an expression of the hopelessness of such a struggle for any but the hero, Heracles.

Realising that he could not defeat the Hydra in this way, Heracles called on his nephew Iolaus for help. His nephew then came upon the idea (possibly inspired by Athena) of using a burning firebrand to scorch the neck stumps after decapitation, and handed him the blazing brand. Iolaus cut off each head and Heracles burned the open stump leaving the hydra dead; it's one immortal head Heracles placed under a great rock on the sacred way between Lerna and Elaius and dipped his arrows in the Hydra's poisonous blood, and so his second task was complete.

When Eurystheus, the agent of ancient Hera who was assigning to Heracles The Twelve Labours, found out that it was Heracles' nephew who had helped him kill the Hydra, he declared that the labour had not been completed alone and as a result did not count towards the ten labours set for him.

Spoiler:
    True Name (Assassin):

According to an ancient Greek legend, the figure of a gigantic crab was placed in the nighttime sky by the goddess Hera to form the constellation Cancer. Hera swore to kill Heracles, the most famous Greek hero. Hera attempted to kill Heracles in many different ways, but each time his incredible physical strength allowed him to survive. The Romans called him Hercules.

Hera cast a spell of madness on Heracles, causing him to commit a great crime. In order to be forgiven, he had to perform twelve difficult tasks. One of these tasks was destroying the terrible nine-headed water-serpent, Hydra.

During the battle between Heracles and Hydra, the goddess Hera sent a giant crab to aid the serpent. But Heracles, being so strong, killed the crab by smashing its shell with his foot. As a reward for its service, Hera placed the crab's image in the night sky.
    Last edited by Diablo Interceptor; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:54 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...How did you go so quickly between asking about doing a sheet and writing up the entire thing? Seriously, it's been only a few minutes since your initial post.

Kind of feels odd to have totally non-humanlike Servants, but the idea's fairly well thought-out. Only thing I can say is that the first image doesn't work...

Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caligula Lily: Not much I can say that hasn't already been said but I really like the characterisation here. Kinda suprised there's little mention of Incitatus in the craft essences playing on comedic aspects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Also, no mention of Agrippina? For shame.
    Considering that she was a manipulative so and so, I personally associate her with Caligula's latter years after he lost his marbles.

Lernaean Hydra: That was quick, I like that you've found your niche of non-human servants. Also;

Blog Entries
    Presence Concealment (Mirrors): A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. In her unique circumstances, she is instead able to enter a 'Mirror World'. She can be perceived through the reflection of a mirrored surface, but is still intangible until she exits the 'Mirror World'. Due to the high rank of the skill it is highly difficult to actually perceive her unless she allows you to.
    Isn't this more like a Noble Phantasm? It's a very powerful and frankly niche skill, so it corresponds to what I see as a Servant's trademark more than a skill that different ones can use. Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Depends. Is it a cute girl?
    Most inspirational quote of all time

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, this Berserker's fc gives a very 'Crabby' vibe to me....

(I'm so sorry)
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Isn't this more like a Noble Phantasm? It's a very powerful and frankly niche skill, so it corresponds to what I see as a Servant's trademark more than a skill that different ones can use.
    That's fair, I'll think about an alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Wow, this Berserker's fc gives a very 'Crabby' vibe to me....

(I'm so sorry)
    Tobias would be disappointed, frankly it's leaving me shell shocked.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name: hephestus
    servant class: caster.
    alignment: neutral.

stats:
    strength:
    A+
    agilty:
    d
    mana:
    A+
    endurance:
    E
    luck:
    E

personal skills:
    fire immunity, rank A++
    at this rank only phantasmal fire can harm him.

blacksmith, A+++
    the tittle given to a servant who is more suited towards building then he is for battle, being a god of the forge his rank would be the highest of all servants.

divinity, A++
    being a god his rank of divinity would obviously be high.
    class skills:
    item crafting, EX
    can craft anything there is to craft, from magic items, to NPs there is nothing he can not craft in a matter of hours if he has the recourses.

territory creation, A+
    he builds his own pocket damson(likely using an NP he built) to create a forge.

appearance:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jmn0VPaivP...ephaestus2.jpg

personality: he is extremely crafty and clever lacking very little in the ways of honor, he will use nay method he needs to win and will see his master as nothing more then a tool, how ever should his master be born of any disabilities mental or physical he will eventually develop a sympathetic relationionship with them, and then find out every person who's ever made fun of them and kill them. he's also really centavo about his looks and will also kill anyone who mocks his appearance.
    NP
    "forge of the gods" sidirourgeía, E~EX
    this phantasms builds anything he images in his mind in matter of hours, these are always phantasms and have a divinity level of c or lower . it looks like a watery rift in reality with a glow the same color as fire, and when each phantasms is created it is stored in sidirourgeía for whenever he needs to use it. this ability.

"the light of the gods" Fotia, a+++
    this phantom takes him being the god of fire and turns it into a phantasm. when activated a piller of great unextuguishabale fire will appear burning his victim with fire powerful enough to melt through pjhanstms of a rank or lower.
    Last edited by venomking; May 5th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Considering that she was a manipulative so and so, I personally associate her with Caligula's latter years after he lost his marbles.
    They were on good terms actually. He and all his sisters (Agrippina, Livilla, and Drusilla in order of their births) shared a close bond. Though, when Drusilla (his favorite kid sister) died, was when he started to go a bit over the deep end.

Also, after plotting to murder him not long after (because he was becoming more and more unstable, etc), while Drusilla's widowed husband was sentenced to death, Agrippina was given the punishment of carrying his ashes back to Rome along with three daggers (representing the three conspirators -- Agrippina, Lepidus, and Livilla) in a mockery of her mother's carrying of Germanicus's ashes back to Rome. A big slap on the wrist, but better than execution. Livilla was also given a slap on the wrist, then both were exiled.

So, yeah.

Another thing is Nero's association with fire. When he was born, the first rays of the light from the sun touched him and it was said that he would grow up to be a great ruler and be loved by the people. And, ahem, because of the complications surrounding his birth, this was also seen as a bad omen. That he would eventually murder his mother and bring ruin and hellfire to the people. In response to this bad omen, she was remarked to have said "Let him kill me then, only let him rule!" and never gave birth again afterward because his was so difficult that she was afraid of going through it a second time and, to her, he was the one.

Family was very important to them.
    Last edited by Historia; May 3rd, 2017 at 12:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    A question, one of my Servant sheets that's WIP is something of a Servant-Phantom combo, like
    Moriarty,
    is that a good idea or not? If not, I can simply edit it out without a problem.
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 3rd, 2017 at 01:16 PM.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    As long they have a strong connection, like Shinjuku Avenger.

But something like Shinjuku Assassin, who I personally think is a combination solely created for the plot, is a bad idea imho.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    A question, one of my Servant sheets that's WIP is something of a Servant-Phantom combo, like
    Moriarty,
    is that a good idea or not? If not, I can simply edit it out without a problem.
    apparently they can only exist in the shinjuku singularity
    and the moriarty is the one who figured out how to combine them
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    apparently they can only exist in the shinjuku singularity
    and the moriarty is the one who figured out how to combine them
    I thought it was
    Baal
    who figured it out...

Speaking of combos, how in the world was Moriarty still summoned as Archer after the singularity?

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    it's the same reason you can summon ilya or gorgon for instance
    but yeah you're right it was baal who figured out how to fuse them, my bad

and it's nigh impossible outside of shinjuku so I guess its okay then to make one.
    Last edited by You; May 3rd, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    ...Never thought the reasoning was this... lacking.

Now Revamped!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why does Yan Qing have a phantom again? I can understand why the other two'd appreciate them, but I figure he'd be strong enough as a Heroic Spirit in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Being able to disguise yourself is pretty nifty yo

Blog Entries
    To be fair, his Presence Concealment is rank C... which is so so for Assassins.

As stupid as the plot reasons for the combo, the disguise ability was pretty neat.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Gu Dasao would've been a better choice as a nobody from the Water Margin smh