Page 428 of 858 FirstFirst ... 328378418423426427428429430433438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Class: Saber (Urbara)

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (A): Cancels spells A-rank or below, effectively making Saber immune to modern magic. Saber's divine status
    as well as encountering many allies and enemies who are powerful enough spellcasters to go toe to toe with gods and demons
    affords him the highest natural resistance possible.

Riding (D): There are no anecdotes about Saber riding anything, so he receives this low rank as a token of his class.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (B): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    abilities through a particular lens in order to qualify for a standard Servant class. The rank of this skill determines how much
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. Saber's rank should be A+ since he is a primordial wolf
    god that sired an entire race of people. However, he has cast himself as the human protagonist of the story rather than the great
    deity mentioned offhandedly at the beginning, narrowing Urbara's focus and thus reducing his rank. It is due to a quirk of Ainu
    yukar epics in that the storyteller plays the role of protagonist by speaking in the first person, inserting themselves into the
    story. As the father of the Ainu people, Saber can easily take on the role of the epic hero himself, reflecting the closeness
    between human and animal that is so highly valued by the Ainu.

Golden Rule (B): Saber's wealth and territory is said to be the peak a human can achieve. While his family's fortune cannot
    compare to the vast treasuries of the gods, he shall not lack in material riches and possessions for an entire mortal lifetime.

Battle Continuation (A+): Saber can continue fighting despite grievous wounds and will not stay down unless a wound is decidedly
    fatal. Even on the verge of death, he will keep fighting. Saber's rank comes from his strong will as well as the gods repeatedly
    refusing to accept Saber's soul when he fell in battle, allowing him to return to life and get back up again, coming back harder
    and stronger.

Kamuy (A): A skill that comprises Divinity, it indicates that Saber is a spiritual or divine being of Ainu mythology. In concept,
    a kamuy is similar to a Japanese kami, a spirit or phenomena that is worshiped by humans. This skill grants Saber the
    benefits of Prana Burst, Presence Concealment and Father of the Nation (with respect to the Ainu people) at rank A.

Noble Phantasm

Kutune-Shirka~Graven Sword (B+, Anti-Unit)

A beautiful golden sword whose blade and sheath are intricately carved with images of animals of all shapes and sizes and adorned
    with the fur of a gold-furred otter that winds itself up Saber's arm. As a passive effect, the otter pelt gives Saber the power of
    flight, able to carry him over 600 km across Hokkaido in minutes. The power of Kutune Shirka is demonstrated when Saber's castle
    is assaulted by gods and demons on all sides. One of his guests, a powerful witch, manages to repel all but two of them with a single
    breath. The two gods who enter the castle are two giants, one made of sharp rock and the other made of poisonous quicksilver. Saber
    and his brother are knocked down, unable to even scratch them. It is then that the carvings on Saber's sword came alive, conjuring
    up spectral images of the animals held sacred by the Ainu: the bear, deer, badger, ox, eagle and, of course, wolf. With these allies
    Saber is able to defeat the two giants. Upon activation, Saber can call forth any or all of the animals. They appear as translucent
    golden spectres and are strong and fast enough to take on a Servant in a group of five or more. Due to Saber's origin as a wolf god,
    the wolf conjured by the sword is, as a matter of pride, much larger and strong enough to take on a Servant by itself.

Background
    Horkew Kamuy is the name given to the Hokkaido wolf by the Ainu people of Japan. The high-ranking god is said to have mated with a
    goddess to have sired the Ainu people. In ancient times, when the wolves were more numerous in Japan, it is said that the Ainu tried
    to domesticate them by raising them as cubs and training them to help hunt deer.

After the collapse of the feudal government in 1868, Japan began to modernize with the help of Western powers. Horse and cattle ranches
    were built up all over Hokkaido, throwing humans and wolves into contact with growing frequency. It was not long before tensions rose
    and the wolves were seen as a threat to the booming ranching industry taking hold of Hokkaido. With negative attitudes towards the wolves
    soaring, strychnine poisoning campaigns were launched against them and a bounty system was also put into place by the Hokkaido Development
    Agency to speed along the extermination process. Being so actively slaughtered, the numbers of Hokkaido wolves plummeted with frightening
    speed. In 1889, within just 20 years of the start of the poisoning campaigns, the Hokkaido wolf was considered extinct.

Saber has taken it upon himself to embody the legends of his people, and to that end has become the storyteller and thus the hero of the
    most famous and celebrated Ainu epic poem, Kutune Shirka. Nearly all Ainu epics are told in the first person; it has been suggested that
    this form is derived from that of shamanistic communications; the hero of the story speaks through the narrator's mouth just as a kamuy
    speaks through the mouth of the shaman.

The epic tells of a prince who lives with his foster-brother and foster-sister. One day, the hero hears rumors of a golden sea otter, and
    that whomever captures it will recieve the hero's sister's hand in marriage, and all her family's riches as a dowry. Men from far and wide
    search for the otter. The hero is about to set out as well but is convinced by his siblings that the otter is just a myth. During the night,
    however, the hero is possessed by a god who walks him down to the beach where the otter is jumping in and out of the waves. All manner of
    men and gods are seen trying to dive in the catch the otter, but no amount of talent or magic can help them succeed. The hero fails on his
    first attempt but catches it on the second try. When he takes the creature in his arms, he is immediately flown back home, where he presents
    it to his sister. He spares her from an unwanted marriage and brings pride and prestige to their family.

This, however, stirs jealousy amongst the other families and tribes, and the remaining nine-tenths of the poem deals with battles fought
    against them. The hero is aided by his siblings and his magic sword, after which the epic is named. He fights all manner of superb warriors,
    gods and demons, even dying and coming back to life more than once.

Saber could be called an actor playing a role, though he does not take the form of a young man, instead showing his great number of years
    by appearing as a man with white hair and an untrimmed beard, as is the custom once an Ainu man reaches middle age. One would think this
    would clash with his demeanor that can only be described as that of a shonen protagonist, but he makes it work.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source: (X)
    Name; Gustavus Adolphus the Great
    Titles: The Lion of the North, The Golden King, The Father of Modern Warfare
    Class; Lancer/Saber/Archer/Rider
    Armament: Sword, Muskets, Spears
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Sweden, Historical fact
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: King, Human
    Theme: The Lion From The North — Sabaton

Stats:
    Strength: B+
    Agility: A
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D-
    Noble Phantasm: A

Dislikes: Open casket funerals, Sigismund III Valla
    Talents: Warfare
    Natural Enemy: His wife

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B+
    The ability to cancel and reduce the effects of magic. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected. Lancer unknowingly had a large amount of magic circuits which gives him high Magic Resistance and was passed down to his daughter.

Personal Skills:
    Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". Lancer is praised even to this day for his revolutionary techniques in conflict and his reforms, which propelled the country of Sweden to a force to be reckoned with in Europe and are what made it from just a nation to an empire.

Lion of the North: A+++
    A composite Skill of Military Tactics, Bravery, and Unlimited Arms Mastership, all at A rank. The ferocity of him on the battlefield led to him being called a lion, and this power has become manifested as this skill. He can accurately deduce the correct course of action large scale combat will take, and push it to his own advantage, holds high mental resistance, and suffers no detriment to his combat abilities regardless of mental state.

Charisma: B+
    A hybrid of one’s ability to lead others and their natural charm. Sufficient enough to lead a prosperous country and efficient military.

Noble Phantasm
    Stormaktstiden
    The Might of The Empire

A
    Anti-Army
    Range: 1~200
    Max Targets: 1~50

The physical representation of Sweden’s military might, through use of the relatively new combined arms strategy, using cavalry, musketeers, and field artillery all at the same time in such a way that it pushed war to the next level.

Accessible with his high rank of Military Tactics, he can summon any of the equipment his soldiers were armed with, mimicking his strategies in life. Spears can be propelled forward at blinding speeds as muskets fire to back them up as artillery pounds his opponents location.

As it was primarily used against enemy cavalry and musketeers, it possess an advantage against Servants with the Riding skill and those who use/used muskets.

Against other opponents, it can be likened to fighting a small army, but against opponents who possess the traits of musketeers or cavalry, it is nothing short of a slaughter.

Lore
    Lancer is Gustavus Adolphus, the highly revered king who turned Sweden into an empire that stretched across two of the European islands.

Upon his ascension to the throne 1611 at sixteen years old, he quickly began to ensure what he could do as a king to help his people prosper. After numerous advisors, he formally began to rule on his own at seventeen years old.

In 1626, he welcomed the birth of his only child to survive infancy, Christina Alexandra. Heinitially thought she was a boy. With the amount of hair she had and the violent and hoarse cry she gave, he was fooled just like the nurses. Doesn’t mean he didn’t laugh his ass off when he realized she was a girl.

However, not all was good in his life. The cousin of Gustavus Sigismund III Valla, King of Poland, sought out to regain the country he lost upon Gustavus's ascension. After a decade of Sigismund disputing Gustavus’s rule, Gustavus declared war on Poland. Both sides gained and lost, but Sigismund was too cowardly to attempt a proper attack despite his advantages, seeking only to force Gustavus to a peace treaty in exchange for Sweden.

Gustavus made massive gains against his opponent, but the only thing he could not breach was the Danzig port, which would have been invaluable to the war effort. The fact that a group of commercial, basic soldiers could hold the like against the mightiest of nations infuriated him to no end.

Despite not gaining Danzig, he still held all of Poland’s other ports, and upon Poland signing a peace treaty, he used the money he gained to fund his intervention of the Thirty Years War against the Holy Roman Empire.

In the name of Protestantism, he helped turn the tides against the Empire, tragically losing his life in 1632 at the Battle of Lützen. For almost two years after his death, his maddened wife kept his corpse and later his heart in her castle, terrifying his daughter and driving an unbreakable divide between the two women for both of their lives.

To this day, he is celebrated in the country he loved so much every year, and every man holds him accredited as the creator of such innovative battle formations that it irreversibly changed warfare as we know it forever.

As he is known as a great general, his best class is as Rider, where he can access his true uninhibited military power. Due to his fame on increasing the efficiency of spearmen, musketeers, and is portrayed wielding a sword in many paintings of him and his own fondness of sword combat, he has gained aptitude for all three of the knight classes, albeit in a weaker state.

Personality
    A joyful, prideful man with an infectious laugh and smile. As a king, he holds great pride in his capabilities as a Servant, even in his weakest class.

He hates how his body was disgraced for months after his death, and seeks to correct it by wishing on the Holy Grail to ensure he was buried properly.

Possibly due to the annual celebration of Gustavus Adolphus Day involving making sweets with his likeness on them, he has an extremely potent sweet tooth, specifically for creamy desserts that would probably rot his teeth if he was alive.

His Master is to him both a retainer and advisor, and he seeks to ensure that even at his death, they can continue on spreading their dreams and ideals to others.
    Relationships
    Christina Alexandra
    ”My beautiful daughter! Oh have you grown up so wonderfully! Come here little one, and let us embrace!”
    He’s overjoyed and giddy for weeks upon initially seeing her. Afterwards, he’s very much like an overly proud dad who supports his daughter in everything imaginable, throwing his entire being into her happiness.

”Look Master! My daughter managed to charm not just three employees, but four! She’s well on her way to a beautiful harem! Unless she doesn’t want one, in that case she just has four more possible girlfriends. I’ll need to investigate them very thoroughly, to make sure that none of them could possib-“

“DAD! Are you talking to Master about scaring off everyone with a damn uterus away from me?!”

Servants with Military Tactics
    ”A fellow tactician are we? Perfect, let us build our next great strategy!”

EMIYA
    ”I have heard much of your cooking skills, Red Archer. The King demands the most delectable of sweets, as quick as you can dole them out!”

If he could gain weight, he’d be over a thousand pounds in a week thanks to Archer's cooking. But, thankfully, EMIYA doesn’t respond well to a king ordering him to do something and his daughter keeps him way too active for him to truly indulge himself.

Oda Nobunaga
    ”Something tells me we are both different, yet the same. A duel is in order!”

It’s noted how the two generals are remarkably similar in regards to fighting style and what they brought to their countries through their combat advancements. In another life, perhaps they could have been the best of companions.

But Nobu is way too much of a pyromaniac for his sanity to stay intact.

”Is, is that a bomb! What are you about to d-ACK! GLITTER IN MY MOUTH!”

<I>
    Author Notes
    Been working on this ever since I made his daughter a Servant, and was going to be part of an Apocrypha "what-if" where it was just a normal War with no Shirou interference, with Vlad and Gustavus acting as the leaders of their factions if I ever get the motivation for it.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gustavus: Cool sheet, but I wonder if some variant of Innovation would fit better then Pioneer Of The Stars, at least with Nobu as precedent.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Gustavus: Cool sheet, but I wonder if some variant of Innovation would fit better then Pioneer Of The Stars, at least with Nobu as precedent.
    Personally, I think PotS works better than Innovation, as instead of taking a military style used by someone else like Oda and assimilating into her own forces, Gustavus made military strategies to compliment his forces limitations and his strategies practically inspired modern warfare as we know it.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Personally, I think PotS works better than Innovation, as instead of taking a military style used by someone else like Oda and assimilating into her own forces, Gustavus made military strategies to compliment his forces limitations and his strategies practically inspired modern warfare as we know it.
    Fair enough.

Class: Rider (Urbara)

STR: B
    END: C
    MGI: D

Class Skills

Riding (A+): Can use Phantasmal and Divine Beasts as mounts. As is typical of Central Asian heroes, Rider learned to ride a
    horse before he could walk. The horse was considered the wings of a man and the best friend of those living on the steppes.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels spells two verses or shorter.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (A): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    abilities through a particular lens in order to qualify for a standard Servant class. The rank of this skill determines how much
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. Rider's rank is high due to being descended from wolves
    and embodying the strength and tenacity that was so respected by his people. Even Rider's name means "Master of the Blue Wolf".
    His ancestry, his semi-divine status and his exploits express the very best of both the human and wolfish aspects of the Mongols.
    Rider embodies the overabundant appetite of the wolf, both in personality and in his exploits. According to Mongolian folklore,
    the gods told the wolf he could eat one out of every thousand sheep. However, the wolf misheard them and ate one out of every
    thousand sheep he killed. Indeed, the Mongol conquests saw nearly 5% of the world's population erased from the face of the earth.

Military Tactics (A): Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one battles, but for battles between armies. Provides Rider with a
    bonus to the power of his Anti-Army Noble Phantasm as well as defending against the same. Historians maintain that Rider was the
    greatest strategist that ever lived. As a military genius, able to take on new techniques and improved on them, Rider stands above
    Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar and Napoleon. It was under Rider's leadership that just two million Mongols with 129,000 cavalrymen
    established the largest land empire in world history.

Charisma of the Khan (A+): Rider was a born leader and diplomat. During his entire reign he killed none of his generals and not one
    of them betrayed him. He was first a tribal khan before ascending to the exalted role of Great Khan of Mongolia. He held his empire
    together with three vital ties: quda, the tie of marriage that turned potential enemies into his sons-in-law; anda, the tie of sworn
    brotherhood that only death could sever; and nokor, the tie of friendship between soldier and liegelord. Using his intimate knowledge
    of tribal affairs he was able to unite a sprawling and shifting people into a superb fighting machine.

Divinity (B): The first sentence of Rider's biography reads "The Khan was born with his destiny ordained by Heaven above". Rider is
    believed to be the incarnation of Tengri, the god of the sky. However, this incarnation of Rider instead borrows attributes from
    Asena, the wolf-goddess of the moon, who is also the ancestor of the various peoples of Central Asia. The Mongol people specfically
    were sired by Borte Chino, another wolf god. To honor him, Rider's clan title was "Master of the Blue Wolf".

Noble Phantasm

Ergenekon~Womb of the Mongols (A+, Anti-Army)

Named for the valley that served as refuge for the progenitors of the Mongols. According to legend, a young boy was the only survivor of
    a battle who was found and nursed back to health by the she-wolf goddess, Asena. The boy grows up and eventually impregnates Asena,
    who gives birth to ten half-wolf, half-human children. The children and their descendants were trapped in the valley of Ergenekon for
    centuries until a blacksmith managed to melt a path through the rock, where Asena was waiting to lead them out. This creation myth is
    the basis for many Central Asian peoples, particularly the Turks and the Mongols. As an incarnation of both Urbara and Asena, as well
    as being quite infamous for spreading his own seed to contribute to the Mongolian population, Rider gains the ability to manifest the
    progenitive valley around himself in order to summon Mongol infantry and cavalry. A classic army-summoning Noble Phantasm, to be sure.
    Rider can sustain his troops with his own prana, but by default the soldiers' are supported by a tiny amount of prana taken from each
    of Rider's millions of descendants in the modern world. Even the tiniest fraction from each of them will accumulate as an energy source
    large enough to summon hundreds, even thousands of troops.

Background
    Temujin Borjigen, better known as Genghis Khan, was the founder of the Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire in history. At its
    peak it stretched from Eastern Europe to the Sea of Japan, from Siberia to Iran. The vast transcontinental empire connected the East
    with the West with an enforced Pax Mongolica, allowing the exchange of trade, technologies, commodities, and ideologies across Eurasia.

The name Temujin is believed to derive from the Turkic word for "iron", implying a blacksmith or an unyielding warrior. This connects
    Genghis Khan to the legend of Asena who greeted the blacksmith who melted his way out of Ergenekon, forming the basis of the Mongol
    version of the story. The Mongols, particularly the Borjigin, had their holiest shrine on Mount Burkhan Khaldun where their ancestor
    Borte Chono (Blue Wolf) and Goo Maral (Beautiful Doe) had given birth to them. Genghis Khan usually fasted, prayed and meditated
    on this mountain before his campaigns. As a young man he had thanked the mountain for saving his life and prayed at its foot.

Rider is characterized as half-civilized, half-savage. Indeed, he is articulate, calm and diplomatic at all times except for when battle
    starts. He will never fight undeclared wars, always giving the enemy fair warning of his intentions. Once he has engaged, however, no
    quarter will be given; there are no rules of war or "gentlemen's agreements" to break. Though ruthless, he has a strict code of honor
    to his allies, knowing that he relies on them as they on him.

Alternate FC
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    my god funder, have mercy please, how are you doing this and where do i found this water that you drink

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

I wrote them all beforehand, took me a couple weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I just really want to get to Assassin cause it's my favorite.

Oh I am glad to see another Ainu Servant. Although I also used Kutune Shirka on the one I posted ages ago, we choose different Kamuys tho.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    Question, would an Assassin based version of Arthur Pendragon use Carnwennan as his main weapon since it is a dagger? Not asking because I want to make another servant, rather because it interests me.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Carnwennan can shroud it’s user in shadow so it’s a perfect fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nice job on the Genghis sheet Funderullness, it’s my fave of the Ubara avatars so far.

Class: Assassin (Urbara)

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A+): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. Given the wolf's reputation as a hunter,
    it is possible to disappear entirely and become undetectable. However, efficiency drops when preparations are made to attack.
    Assassin's expertise in stealth stems from mastery of the terrain and being able to meld herself into it.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (A+): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. As a primordial wolf herself, Assassin's rank is quite
    high, making her able to use the skills listed below that are commonly attributed to an entire species of animal: the jackal.
    Given the jackal's connection to death in the mythologies of the Serer and Egyptian people, the Assassin class is a natural fit.

The Motherless (EX): The Serer creation myth says that the jackal was the first animal ever created by the Supreme God Roog. All
    other animals however, were born from a single creature called the Mbocor, meaning "Mother" in old Serer, who died after giving birth to
    all the creatures of the world, except for the jackal. Because of this, Assassin is outside the bounds of nature or what can be considered
    "animals", hence why she is able to appear as a human woman. Due to Assassin's special connection to the divine, this skill functions as a
    sort of Divinity, and imposes a mental interference effect on animals, monsters and Servants that have the attributes of such (with the
    exception of fellow Avatars of Urbara) that forces their senses away from Assassin so that she does not register as "a being that exists
    in the World" to them, effectively making her completely invisible to these creatures.

Earth Diver (C): The Earth Diver is a common element in creation myths where an animal is sent into the primordial waters to find
    sand and mud with which to build the land for humans to live on. According to Serer legend, the jackal circled the Earth in a day
    and dug up the land so much that its hands were ground down into paws. As the first intelligent creature on earth, even before man,
    Assassin's construction of the land itself gives her impeccable knowledge of the earth beneath her feet. While touching ground that
    is not man made, she is able to sink into the ground and resurface from any other part of the Earth's crust that is not covered by
    manmade constructs. This skill would originally be ranked EX due to its great utility power, but it has been restricted to reduce
    Assassin's travel distance to her immediate vicinity. As compensation, she gains a constant rank-up to AGI.

Clairvoyance (B+): Connotes superior visual perception and limited future sight, achieved as a byproduct of Assassin's Noble Phantasm.
    The Serer people carefully track the movements of the jackal because it is viewed as a seer who came from heaven and still maintains
    a link to it. It also grants exceptional night-vision and similarly enhances Assassin's other senses.

Noble Phantasm

Jaaniw~Path to Grave (A, Anti-Unit, Support)

The jackal was the first intelligent creature on earth, before the arrival of humans and it is believed that it will still remain after
    humans have returned to the divine. The Serer people believe that through its clairvoyance, the jackal knows in advance who will die,
    and walks in advance the path of those who go to funerals. Assassin's special sight manifests as something analogous to the famed Mystic
    Eyes of Death Perception in that she can see the "death" of a specific individual. Anything that has an origin must have an end, a "time
    of death" determined from the start. Rather than attacking a weak point, Assassin's Eyes reveal a path for her to walk in order to achieve
    the death of her target. Once she has committed to going down a path, she cannot stop; she executes the required steps with machine-
    like precision. Strength is irrelevant. Speed is irrelevant. Luck is irrelevant. Assassin's actions become optimized to deliver death to
    her target without fail. Escaping, wounding or delaying her is not an indication of success or salvation on her target's part; setbacks
    are deliberate and calculated to ensure Assassin's success at a later time. As terrifying as this ability sounds, Assassin does have blind
    spots that can be exploited. Having an equivalent or higher rank in Divinity, Protection of the Faith, Independent Manifestation or similar
    skills can interfere with Assassin's sight. It does not allow them to escape death like true immortality would allow one to do, but simply
    moves the end of Assassin's path to a point so far in the future that it may as well be an infinite distance away.

Background
    Boxo-kob, meaning "dog of the forest" or "wild dog", is the name given to jackals and African golden wolves by the Serer people of Senegal,
    Gambia and Mauritania. The jackal and wolf holds special significance in Serer mythology as the first creature to walk the earth. When the
    Supreme Creator Roog created the world, he sent the jackal down to mold the land to be used by all other creatures. Afterwards, Roog created
    a divine womb inside of which contained the embryos of all living things except for the jackal and humans. This creature was known as Mbocor,
    and acclimatized to Earth by feeding on its grass and water. When it gave birth, it was ripped apart and released all the species within it.
    It was after this that Roog projected a female and male human onto the earth as if giving birth to them, completing the earth's creation.

The jackal's nature of scavenging led the Serer people to believe that it was quite intelligent and was able to see death before it happened.
    This was likely reinforced by the popularity of Khenti-Amentiu, a jackal-headed deity that is assosciated with Anubis who stood guard over
    the city of the dead. The Serer reject the notion of heaven and hell, instead believing that acceptance by the spirits of ancestors who have
    long departed and the ability to intercede with the divine is as close to heaven as one can get. Conversely, rejection by the ancestors and
    becoming a lost and wandering soul is a sort of hell. This is personified in the motherless jackal, who is outside the realm of creation and
    will remain on earth long after all other life has ended.

Assassin and Berserker are Urbara's "golden children", but Assassin sees her existence as a cursed one rather than a powerful gift. She is
    opportunistic and makes good use of her killing abilities to inspire fear of her in others. She would advise you not to worry about her rank
    or stats and to just run. She will not tire of the death of others, since it is the one thing she cannot achieve for herself; if she uses her
    Noble Phantasm on herself, it will invert and force her to robotically survive and live for an eternity, since the jackal is the one thing
    that will not return to the dust at the very end. She sees that kind of existence of having her fate definitively set in stone as even more
    depressing, resulting in a sort of carefree, insouciant attitude in everyday life, because hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Alternate FC
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 18th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecksukaribruh View Post
    Question, would an Assassin based version of Arthur Pendragon use Carnwennan as his main weapon since it is a dagger? Not asking because I want to make another servant, rather because it interests me.
    Carn turns you invisible, as well as Arthur's mantle.
    Double invisibility.

Blog Entries
    Boxo-kob: Wow, her NP reminds me uncannily of how the Holistic Assassin from BBC's Dirk Gently worked. Very cool sheet.

I've not seen that show, but wow that's very similar. I was more inspired by Contessa from Worm, just much more limited in scope.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    I've not seen that show, but wow that's very similar. I was more inspired by Contessa from Worm, just much more limited in scope.
    Dirk Gently is a good show. Give it a shot if you like cool and crazy stuff, and have a good tolerance for convoluted plot twists.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i mean convoluted plot twist was douglas adams middle name, he was a master at it

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    i mean convoluted plot twist was douglas adams middle name, he was a master at it
    Yeah. If anything, the show is actually significantly toned down from the original books.

Alright, last one. Pretty sure you all saw this one coming.

Class: Berserker (Urbara)

STR: A+
    END: A+
    MGI: D
    LCK: D-

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement (A): Berserker's mind contains almost no trace of humanity left. He still retains a cunning intelligence
    and the capacity to obey a Master in service to his goals, but beyond that he is guided solely by animal instinct.

Personal Skills

Avatar of Urbara (EX): Like a prism splitting light into its constituent colors, the Servant is a result of Urbara focusing her
    of Urbara's original power is accessible in the Servant's current form. As the "ultimate werewolf", Berserker's manifestation is
    seamless. Not only that, but Berserker's legend mirrors that of Urbara's the most out of all the Avatars; a human close to a god
    who lost all humanity when their crime of butchering the innocent was discovered. Any other skills Berserker possesses have been
    rendered unnecessary as he gains abilities to parallel Urbara's: the domineering aura of an alpha wolf and an increase to damage
    against those assosciated with Zeus. He is also permanently transformed into a werewolf, as his humanity is disposable.

Noble Phantasm

Nyctimus~My Own Flesh and Blood Brought to the Table (B+, Anti-Unit)

Two different versions of Berserker's fate combined into one. Depending on who tells the legend, Berserker and his sons were either
    turned into werewolves or struck down by Zeus' lightning. As a Noble Phantasm, it cements Berserker's existence as werewolf, giving
    him a constant rank-up to all physical stats and constantly consuming prana to regenerate his injured flesh. When he suffers damage,
    lightning will erupt out of the wound as long as it stays open, arcing to anyone nearby, including Berserker himself. The lightning
    cauterizing his wound combined with his regeneration limits it to a short burst, but it will be longer and more intense the deeper
    the wound is. Therefore, if one is to kill Berserker, one must also be able to withstand the full might of Zeus' lightning once the
    werewolf's body gives out and is incinerated from the inside from the pure voltaic force.

Background
    Lycaon was a king of Arcadia who decided to test Zeus' omniscience by serving him the roasted flesh of his own son. As punishment,
    Zeus turned Lycaon and his 49 other sons into wolves, and brought the slain son, Nyctimus, back to life to rule as King of Arcadia.
    Believed to be the first example of a werewolf in antiquity, Lycaon's legend remains a macabre tale of man's inner beast.

Berserker is Urbara's "golden child" who can do no wrong in her eyes. He could be called a smaller clone of her, a beast with no
    humanity left in him at all, only rage against the heavens and devotion to the pack. Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lycaon was to be expected as to be the Berserker. I part of my was thinking that you might pull a fast one and switch in with Sigmund or Lupa but I digress, it's a good one.

EDIT

I'm also thinking about maybe posting up a Naoise or someone along those lines but I've realised everything is really similar to asterism's take on the dude, even down to the FC
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; December 20th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.