Page 559 of 858 FirstFirst ... 59459509549554557558559560561564569609659 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Ever since your Tiradentes, I really do think you're the best guy here when it comes to making our compatriots into Servants.
    I agree. Pinetree is awesome.
    And talking about BR servants, I'm thinking about remaking my Zumbi dos Palmares and need more ideas to his np... Can someone help me, please?

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry Jetkinen, I don't have any idea either. Tomorrow I will look around there and try to come out with anything good... But I promise nothing. My head is a bit slow nowadays
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you a lot for the praise guys, it means a lot. Also I was going to try to push the thread to start talking about my Dumont so it's good that you did it before I started "begging" haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    I agree. Pinetree is awesome.
    And talking about BR servants, I'm thinking about remaking my Zumbi dos Palmares and need more ideas to his np... Can someone help me, please?
    There's where I hit a roadblock in that there are too many figures from the Brazil colony period related to freedom fighting, which makes it difficult to make their NPs very distinct from each other. I haven't thought too deeply about Zumbi (though I have interest in making a sheet for him one day) to give you any ideas sadly, I actually have made more progress with Dandara (but I need to read more reliable sources regarding a certain connection I made between her and a certain Orixá before posting it).

JetKinen, I'll give you a proper answer later, right now I'm mentally exhausted from work and the Academic Translations test I just finished.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Applause for John Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to give it a shoutout to Pinetree's Dumont.Dumont was one of those brazilian guys that I've always struggled on how to translate in a concrete idea and I think you did a really good job with it. Ever since your Tiradentes, I really do think you're the best guy here when it comes to making our compatriots into Servants. Really love the Noble Phantasms, though I feel the rank between those two should've been traded.

I'm really curious if you had any idea for a possible Emperor Dom Pedro II sheet. He is, as far i'm concerned, the Holy Grail when it comes to Brazilian servants. I've had some ideas on writing a Brazilian centered Holy Grail fic (that you can read in the Create-a-holy-grail thread), and of course Pedro II was one of the first guys i've laid my eyes on and i've spent so much time reading about him just to begin to think about writing a sheet about him, but I've never felt ready to even begin writing said sheet. He is such a complex but somewhat lowkey character I can never feel comfortable trying to write him so I just end up putting other sheets in front of him as in some way I really want to write him at my absolute best. So i'm just wondering if you ever tried him?

The question really is to everyone who has tried to write a BR sheet tbh
    It's something of a long shot, but one of his abilities might be related to his staunch opposition to slavery. Though we wasn't personally responsible for its abolishment, he did put a ban on slave trafficking, thus removing their source. He might therefore have an ability (Skill or NP) to cut off a Servant's (who is technically someone forced into servitude) mana source, at least for a moment.
    Another note is that he seems to have had many values that might've been seen as odd for his time, but which resonate pretty well with values today. This might not be a Skill, though, but might contribute to his strength (somehow, maybe as a sort of fame bonus).
    Other things that might constitute abilities: his status as the "First Fatherland Volunteer" during the Paraguayan war (as well as the fact that an enemy commander pretty much surrendered to him on sight - in addition the fact that the enemy wouldn't shoot at him and he somehow got Queen Victoria to apologize to him for contributing to the mess), maybe a more science-based Expert of Many Specializations (I recall intending to make one called Wisdom of Man or something to that effect) boosted by all the scientists and artists that he was friends with/had the respect of, something relating to his "dual identity" as both a remarkably good emperor and as a man who preferred literature and science to his ruling duties.
    That seems like some kind of start, but naturally there's a whole lot more where that came from.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    From what Shiki has said about making a commander surrender by seeing him, the enemy not shooting at him and Queen Victoria apologizing to him, he could have an Intimidation skill. The modern values he had could lead to a sort of low-rank Innovation, maybe.

From what I'm reading in Wikipedia, his reign ended when he was very loved by people, so that could give him a demerit in Charisma or something like that.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 10th, 2018 at 05:16 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    There's where I hit a roadblock in that there are too many figures from the Brazil colony period related to freedom fighting, which makes it difficult to make their NPs very distinct from each other.
    ahahaha that's exactly the same with my country only I was a lazy arse so I made a nameless compilation of a legend that culminated in an event that essentially makes the Britain says 'nope' to us for a while and made it into a Servant

As you can see here, I recently revisited my old sheets and HOLY I want to punch my old self. Really should make a compiled list for it but I am a lazy arse and nobody wants to read my sheets.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    From what Shiki has said about making a commander surrender by seeing him, the enemy not shooting at him and Queen Victoria apologizing to him, he could have an Intimidation skill. The modern values he had could lead to a sort of low-rank Innovation, maybe.

From what I'm reading in Wikipedia, his reign ended when he was very loved by people, so that could give him a demerit in Charisma or something like that.
    Sorry about which person do you speak,if i may ask ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm really curious if you had any idea for a possible Emperor Dom Pedro II sheet. He is, as far i'm concerned, the Holy Grail when it comes to Brazilian servants. I've had some ideas on writing a Brazilian centered Holy Grail fic (that you can read in the Create-a-holy-grail thread), and of course Pedro II was one of the first guys i've laid my eyes on and i've spent so much time reading about him just to begin to think about writing a sheet about him, but I've never felt ready to even begin writing said sheet. He is such a complex but somewhat lowkey character I can never feel comfortable trying to write him so I just end up putting other sheets in front of him as in some way I really want to write him at my absolute best. So i'm just wondering if you ever tried him?
    I hadn't considered him as a servant yet but he's definitely one of our most interesting personalities. Mechanically it's fitting for him to take on a supporting role I think, I like the idea of Monarchs being able to influence others. He definitely deserves a high rank in Charisma and maybe a variation of Eye for Art more focused on sciences (maybe called Admirer of Science? Seeker of Knowledge?) is fitting, but I really dislike the Eye for Art skill so I would definitely give his version a more useful effect.

I think the core of his kit should be focused on his efforts to improve our country and society and his idealistic view of the future. He should have a Skill similar in effect to Conceptual Improvement, but improving others in aspects such as thinking speed, ability in their own field, magical energy efficiency, maybe even granting them a lower rank of his own Admirer/Seeker skill. When thinking about his NP the first thing that came to me is Babbage; his NP should be the ideal country he hoped and worked so hard for, but I can't figure out what exactly it would do, maybe Reality Marble just like Babbage would work, but I dislike just making NPs Reality Marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

I like the idea of giving him Innovation, though a completely different version than Nobu's of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sorry about which person do you speak,if i may ask ?
    Dom Pedro II of Brazil

Blog Entries
    So like most of my writing projects, I think I was more ambitious in planning than I actually have time or talent to execute - especially with being in a RP using up most of my writing time. But at the least I'll still finish up the train of sheets. Here's #3 in this silly chain, though I ended up using the would-be heroine/support character in the monthly contest so I'm finishing mostly for completion's sake as I already spoiled her out-of-order.

The Third Impossible Request ~ The Fire Rat's Robe

Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Prester John
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: E-A++

Lore:
    The legendary ruler and presbyter of a supposed utopian Christian nation located somewhere in Central Asia, Prester John was first spoken of in the 12th century, when the archbishop of India told the Pope stories of a Nestorian christian who ruled his kingdom in India as both its pope and its king, claiming descent from the three Magi and commanding a nation of riches, wonders, and great opulence.

The precise origins of this tale are shrouded in ambiguity - some believe him to be a corruption of the stories of John the Presbyter, an obscure figure and religious teacher himself confused with John the Apostle. Others attribute his legend to an amalgamation of stories of many proselytizers in India from the 3rd century onward, whose records and anecdotes fostered an image of India as a land of mystery and wonder to be converted to the Christian faith. One theory even suggests that Prester John was somehow connected to stories of Genghis Khan, the result of mistaken assumptions by those who heard of the Mongol forces' achievements.

However, Prester John's legend and name did not begin to spread until a letter in 1165, supposedly written to the Byzantine emperor Manuel I Comnenus, began to circulate inviting the emperor to visit the kingdom of Prester John, King of India, extolling the many magical wonders of his land. The letter, while unsourced and unproven, quickly captured the hearts and imagination of many European nations, and remained popular well into the Age of Discovery, with each translation or adaptation expanding on and embellishing the fanciful wonders of the lost Christian kingdom.

For hundreds of years, different locations for Prester John's land were suggested, explored, and ruled out, as explorers attempted to triangulate its location or find proof of his rule. At times located in India, at others lost in Africa, and even sometimes Ethiopian or Portuguese, Prester John was never located and the world gradually shrank to deny the possibility of the fabled king ever being found. Never disproven, but never located, the true origin of his legend was never conclusively determined.

Personality:
    Imperious and whimsical, Prester John is an unreliable servant and an even less reliable guardian, prone to wandering rather than diligently securing or protecting his territory. However, this is an advantage when combined with his id_es, making it nearly impossible to determine his true location and forcing battles of a thousand meaningless cuts as he is confronted and eliminated only to reveal that the true king is exploring elsewhere. A guardian as likely to stop for a picnic or smell the roses as to raise an army of ten thousand spirits against his foe, Prester John is sometimes gracious, sometimes brutal, and always aggravatingly ineffable.

Little seems to concern him and he seems to approach all conversation from a higher vantage point, treating his own superiority as given. Yet at times he is also strangely meek and apologetic, even in the same conversation. At all times, he carries with him both the role of an unrelatable divine ruler and a fallible, isolated and inexperienced human king. While his speech may seem to be the majestic plural, it is in fact recognition of the two identities he carries as a Nestorian king, and the two are not always harmonious or compatible.

But for hundreds of years, he had nothing else, surrounded by wonders and separated from any mundane contact with the world of man.

Class Abilities:
    Enduring Legacy
    An id_es derived from "Self-Preservation." Rather than a skill to preserve one's health, this id_es operates as a cheat skill to preserve the entire state of one's being, creating a "save point" from which the user may spawn
    terminals
    twinned existences
    to carry out activity in his name while he remains behind or travels elsewhere. The location of that save point is a closely guarded secret and represents the most important resource to Prester John, serving as a quasi-spiritual core that is vital to his existence as a guardian.

By imparting a fragment of his power as an Alter Ego, he may create projections of himself who are autonomous reflections of the original at the time they were "saved." These projections may be deployed out into the arena to act in his name, serving as decoys, providing false locations, or simply collecting resources and accumulating mystery on his behalf. These projections are limited by the amount of power bestowed to them, but all carry the servant's own flighty and mercurial whims and habits. However, they do not share awareness, and return experience to the original only upon destruction.

Roughly 1/10th of his total power is given to each projection, limiting the amount of save states that may be deployed at once - however, as his power increases, the power of new save states rises accordingly.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, his charisma is sufficient to lead a nation as its King, and the morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Forgery
    A skill possessed by Heroic Spirits whose legends are tainted by their reputation as a peddler of falsehood and lies. This skill serves as the equivalent of Item Creation and Enchant at one rank higher than the rank of this skill. However, in exchange, the efficacy of such items are short-lasting and quickly lose all power and mystery after an uncertain, unreliable amount of time. The rank of this skill is tied to his Experience Point Bonus, rising in efficacy and mystery over time, and is intimately tied to his Noble Phantasm.

Experience Point Bonus
    A skill reflecting the aptitude to improve. Rather than a defined existence, the legend of Prester John exists in an unfixed state, with the scope and limitation of his power undetermined until observed. Until the original Prester John is located, with each passing moment, the boundaries of his Saint Graph continues to grow and gain experience, feeding the development of his parameters, his Forgery personal skill, and his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms:
    Prester John - The Wandering King's Letter
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A Noble Phantasm representing both the tales of the wonderous splendors of Prester John's kingdom and the man himself, this Noble Phantasm acts as a skeleton key allowing for the manifestation of the various wonders said to have existed in his kingdom, connecting him at all times to a land that was never located and whose limits were never confirmed.

It is said that the kingdom of Prester John contains many impossible mysteries: from mythological races such as cyclops, satyrs, giants, and phoenixes to treasures such as waterfalls of priceless jewels and the waters of Mount Olympus and the fountain of youth, there is nothing that was not claimed to exist within the boundaries of the Nestorian king's domain. It is claimed he and the nobles of his court wore clothes sewn from salamander-spun silk, washed in flame, and his garden contained the golden apples of the Hesperides, protected by a great horned snake.

Superficially similar to, yet fundamentally unlike, the treasury of a certain golden king, this Noble Phantasm permits Prester John unrestricted access to summon these beasts, treasures, and wonders at will and supplements for his own lack of offensive prowess. However, nothing summoned by this Noble Phantasm may be deemed "true", merely forgeries and recreations that suffer an automatic rank-down, but almost anything may be produced.

The rank of this skill is affected by Experience Point Bonus, resulting in a gradual increase in the size and scope of what may be produced. This Noble Phantasm may be freely accessed by his save states, although each copy's access to the collection begins at E rank.

Spoiler:
    Well, I may as well, now that I've formally abandoned the plot to tell this story. This would have been the halfway point and the first point at which she's revealed, even indirectly. Please note this is not an actual CAS submission nor does it warrant any inclusion on any list, it's just a silly provisional sheet that would have been a halfway teaser for a later true sheet.

Essentially my plan was a Grand Order story set after the CCC event, dealing with a second incarnation of SE.RA.PH, this time manifested/concealed in the present in the smoke above a suddenly supernaturally active Mt. Fuji, slowly reaching upwards toward the sky, and its levels manifesting over time.

I have not much confidence it would have been interesting, but... well, forgive my dumb plotbunnies.

Class: Moon Sickness
    True Name: Kaguyahime
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Agility:
    Mana:
    Luck:
    Noble Phantasm:

Lore:

An abnormal affliction on the SE.RA.PH recreated in the smoke above Mt. Fuji, Kaguyahime has manifested as a sickness of the moon - a provisional designation reflecting her lack of a proper class due to not being an actual Heroic Spirit in the first place. She has no Saint Graph, no class designation, and no indicia that suggests she is a Servant at all.

In the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, Kaguyahime was a delicate princess, exiled to Japan and discovered as an infant by the elderly, childless Taketori no Okina and his wife. A poor bamboo cutter, Okita nevertheless raised the child as his own, caring for her along with his wife. Thereafter, each time he cut a bamboo stalk, he would discover a nugget of gold, bringing him a wealth of riches in return for raising the increasingly beautiful young woman. While they tried to hide her, it wasn’t long before stories of Kaguyahime’s extraordinary looks and manners reached the outside world, bringing with it multiple princes seeking her hand in marriage.

Rather than choose one, Kaguyahime required the completion of a specific task in order to obtain her as a bride, each more difficult than the last - the so-called Impossible Requests, each seeking an item that no longer existed in this world and perhaps never had. The princes struggled in vain, some even faking their prizes only to be rejected by the perceptive princess - but it was not until one of the suitors died in the attempt that Kaguyahime ended her game and refused any further suitors.

Finally, the emperor himself was compelled to see her, and fell in love just as all the rest had before him - although he was not subjected to the impossible trials that had thwarted the princes, Kaguya-hime rejected his request for marriage as well, telling him that she was not of his country and thus could not go to the palace with him.

The following summer, whenever Kaguya-hime saw the full moon, her eyes filled with tears, her behavior becoming more and more erratic, until she was forced to reveal that her people were returning for her. The reason varies according to the telling - an end to a great war on the moon, her penance for some undisclosed sin or crime coming to an end, and so on. What the stories agree on is that the celestial beings returned for her, stealing her back from her mortal family and escorting her to the moon. As her last mortal act, she wrote letters of apology, and sent the elixir of life to the Emperor as her final gift.

The emperor, his heartbroken, was overcome - rather than live forever without her, he asked his servants to burn it at the mountain closest to heaven, a great height in the Suruga Province, in the hopes his message would reach her. The legend has it that the word immortality, 不死 (fushi), became the name of the mountain, now better known by the epitaph of Mount Fuji. It is also said that the kanji for the mountain, 富士山 ("Mountain Abounding with Warriors"), are derived from the Emperor's army ascending the slopes of the mountain to carry out his order. It is said that smoke from the mountain, a result of its volcanic activity, was the smoke from the burned potion reaching up towards Kaguyahime and the moon.

A celestial being who never met her end, Kaguyahime has no record in the Throne, the Moon Cell, or any other recording of the earth’s history - a story without an end, the last page forever left unwritten, frozen in anticlimax. Setting her sights on the Moon Cell, it must be assumed this Kaguyahime is nothing less than the original woman beloved by the Emperor Mikado, unblemished and unchanged in hundreds of years. To infiltrate the Moon Cell, she has put to use a new SE.RA.PH, tainting it with her data and expanding the labyrinth one floor at a time towards the heavens and the Eye of God.

An inelegant methodology, Kaguyahime’s propagation is that of a virus, violating the legends of others and reducing them to “fragments” of her own tale, stripping them of their identity as anything other than an Alterego of this would-be princess of the moon. With the defeat of each Alter Ego born of her requests, a solidified basis for “Kaguyahime” is strengthened, and her full manifestation on the Moon Cell becomes closer to completion, step by step.

Clawing her way to the Cage of God, corrupting the steps to its entrance cell by cell, her motive remains to be seen. However, a more troubling question - why would she seek to return to the Moon, if she had already been returned there?

Personality:
    The mischievous, mysterious creature behind the plot to seize the Moon, Kaguyahime is playful and hard to read. Straight-faced to an inhuman degree, it is rare to see more than the slightest twitch or change of expression on Kaguyahime’s seemingly permanent, ineffable half-smile, even as she calls you words of endearment and professes to adore watching for and cheering for one's struggles against her.

Under her soft voice, she is malicious and sarcastic, rendering horrible curses and judgments in a mild, demure manner. Should she identify a fault, she will identify you with nothing else. Should you fail, she will never let you forget it. But behind her gentle mistreatment and playful eccentricities lies a concern easily forgotten: at heart, she is an alien intelligence who thinks nothing of trampling heroes and dirtying their legends underfoot in service of her goal. If the greatest of humanity are beneath her concern, her opinions on lesser humans bears no need to mention.

Class Abilities:
    --

Personal Skills:
    Ten Thousand Leaves
    An unidentified skill.

The Man'yōshū, or Ten Thousand Leaves, are the oldest existing collection of Japanese poetry, collecting many anonymous poems from the seventh and eighth centuries. Choosing primarily themes of ancient Japan, the Man'yoshu extolled traditional shinto virtues, and was said to be a fresh, genuine celebration of an ideal order long since lost in the present day.

The meaning of the title has been alternatively interpreted to be a collection of countless worlds or a collection to last ten thousand ages of civilization, comparable to the myriad leaves on the branches of the tree of the human order.

Exactly what kind of authority Kaguyahime possesses is unknown, but that power's origin is sufficient to completely manipulate the fate of others and causal chains of events.

Celestial Robe
    Celestial beings believed to have been inspired by Chinese Buddhism and sutras, tennin were described as unearthly beautiful humanoid figures, often dancers and musicians in service to bodhisattvas, dressed in ornate five-colored kimonos and flowing scarfs. Thought to be companions to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, some legends tell how the tennin were only able to fly to the mortal world with feathered kimono, or hagoromo. Symbols of enlightenment akin to angels or great sages, the feathered garment of a tennin can be said to be itself a key to the heavens. In the legend of Kaguyahime, it was the celestial robe from the Lunar kingdom that deprived her of her attachment to the mortal world and returned her to heaven. It seems to have no such effect on the Kaguyahime of the present, but it nevertheless symbolizes the bounty of heaven, a relic every bit the equal of a Golden Grail.

Enchant
    Ordinarily, the skill to endow concepts to items. As a being who does not properly belong in either the Throne of Heroes or the Moon Cell, in order to expand her own entryway into the SE.RA.PH, Kaguyahime has begun manipulating the records of others, discreetly injecting trace elements of data to begin converting their legends into aspects of her own. In doing so, she may add powerful functions to other Heroic Spirits based on the Impossible Requests she asked of her suitors, converting them to Alter Egos in the process. What goal this benefits, if any beyond manifestation in the SE.RA.PH, remains to be seen.

Noble Phantasm:
    [ERROR] [ERROR]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]
    [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

[ERROR] [ERROR]
    [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR][ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

[ERROR] [ERROR]
    [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR][ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR][ERROR][ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

[Ahaha.] [All things in good time, my dearest.]
    Last edited by Sunny; May 11th, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Signature by fumato

ADVENT BEAST
    AN EVIL OF MAN MANIFESTS

BEAST III/L

Class: Beast

Sin: Longing

True Name: Samael

Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Evil

Parameters:

Strength: A
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Manifestation: B
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master. As the skillholder is signified as a "confirmed existence", a resistance is rendered against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation. In Beast III/L's case, it's an expression of its burden role as an Archangel of the almighty Lord: to tempt humans into sin and test their will, it must be an existence capable of materializing at any point in human history, for as long as Man exists, so shall the Lord and the Archangel's shackles. As long as sin accompanies humanity, it is impossible to eliminate Beast III/L's presence.

The Authority of the Beast: A
    An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. In Beast III/L's case, as he personifies the Severity of the Lord, opposing him is equivalent to opposing His will and judgment, the greatest sin a Man could commit. Just directing ill intent towards Beast III/L results in a one-rank drop to all parameters and attacking him leads to a two-rank reduction. The effects of this Skill can be bypassed if one "holds no ill intent towards him" or if one "doesn't fight with the intention to bring him harm".

Self-Modification: EX
    The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. At this rank, even the Saint Graph can be altered. In Beast III/L's case, he can modify his alignment to become "an Archangel who judges Man" or "a Fallen Angel who tempts Man", therefore providing a damage boost when faced with Servants who are respectively "Evil" or "Good". His body also reflects the change in alignment by becoming either "the Commander of the Fifth Heavenly Host (associated with Mars, therefore war)" or "the Venomous Snake".

Personal Skill:

God Corpus: A
    The possession of a body that defies the laws of reality, unable to manifest in its entirety in a world that obeys the Common Sense of Man. Not a 4-dimensional existence like Beast II, but merely a size that is unconceivable by humans. As such, it is compressed to a manageable size, but still one befitting of a Titan. A passive Skill that activates only when Beast III/L's alignment is Good, in other words "the Commander of the Fifth Heavenly Host". Beast III/L's true body is one that takes "500 years to cross regardless of speed"; although the body is compressed, a Conceptual Bounded Field that distorts time surrounds it. All attacks are reduced to "the effectiveness they would have 500 years later", essentially forcing them to dissipate before they can strike Beast III/L. However, as Beast III/L is an Archangel of the Lord when his alignment is Good, Servants possessing Divinity and Divine Armaments greatly reduce the effects of the Bounded Field. Divinity associated with the Lord Himself nullifies God Corpus. Also, attacks that ignore distance or warp space are efficient as well.

Nega-Judgment: A
    The result of a an existence whose nature lies in duality and uncertainty. Beast III/L is both good and evil, archangel and fallen angel, saint and sinner, judge and culprit. All Skills and Noble Phantasms that require conditions to be activated or resisted such as "a certain gender, a certain rank in parameters, a certain alignment, a certain time of the day, a certain Skill" are completely nullified in Beast III/L's presence regardless of whether he is being targeted or not.

Soul Reaping: EX
    A Skill assigned to those tasked with the retrieval of human souls. Despite being "a mere archangel of death" and thus not justifying the highest rank, Beast III/L is the Vengeful Hand of the Lord, therefore he holds the absolute Authority to "take back what has been given" as long as the appropriate prerequisites are met. If his current alignment is Good, it only works against those who are Evil; vice versa for when his alignment is Evil. It is categorized as a form of instant death, therefore it can be somewhat resisted if in possession of suitable Skills. Despite wielding a scythe, it is not Beast III/L's instrument of reaping; rather, one is stripped of their soul when gazed at by one of his many Eyes.

Temptation: A++
    The ability to entice humans by leading them to sinful desires, a pleasure that corrupts and twists one's essence. A Skill that can be only activated when Beast III/L's alignment is Evil, in other words "the Venomous Snake". In this state he can release monsters akin to familiars called the "Wailing Ones", hugeserpents that share his pain through their cries whose poison is what activates this Skill. Resistance to mental interference can only delay the effects of this Skill, not nullify them. Beings who fall under Temptation are unable to resist Soul Reaping, no matter what. As for why the Wailing Ones materialize as serpents, it is due to Samael being mistakingly identified by some as the angelic form of Satan, the snake who tempted Adam and Eve.

Noble Phantasm

Hod Samael: Submission of the Duality
    Type: Anti-Humanity

A Noble Phantasm which symbolizes Beast III/L's Sin of "Longing", it is both the goal he will never reach as a "failed creation" and a wish he yearns for to attain completion.

It manifests differently depending on Beast III/L's alignment:

• As Good, therefore the "Commander", it's his duty and ultimate purpose as an archangel of death. The Noble Phantasm is named "Megiddo: Mountain of Splendour". With a swing of his scythe, all who are within range are granted instant ascension of the soul and become powerless existences by returning to "the beginning of their self" and thus being stripped bare of their ego, all Skills and Noble Phantasms. All souls will gather and be consumed by Beast III/L, free to enjoy a blissful finality that grants to humanity an everlasting peace and eternity, just as the Lord promised. The greatest form of love that Beast III/L can conceive for the Sons of the Almighty. Regretfully, it's a love that he himself is unable to receive, a completion that he will never achieve.

• As Evil, therefore the "Snake", it could be called his true Noble Phantasm. If Megiddo is the task he was meant to complete and now never will, "Belkira Bechira: Share My Desolation and Let Us Bring Completion" is the end he yearns for as a Beast of Longing. A conceptualization of the fall of Man, the episode in which Adam and Eve listened to the serpent's words and were tempted into sin, expanded into a mass-ritual that involves all of Humanity. All beings categorized as Humans are forced to experience Adam's and Eve's feeling of "loss of their status as a perfect and complete existence", only to yearn and long for it. Compared to the joys of Eden, any earthly pleasure is utterly meaningless. Trapped within a Hell of anhedonia, they become creatures that can't feel any sort of pleasure but are constantly tortured by the need for it. A Noble Phantasm that mentally destroys Humanity out of Beast III/L's wish to "achieve completion" by absorbing the souls of Humanity and assimilate their ability to feel pleasure. It isn't condemning Humanity as they will eventually be freed from the pleasure-less Hell and share his happiness, therefore ascending to a higher dimension of existence as beings that don't need to suffer physical pain anymore. Alas, he is an existence that isn't permitted foolish concepts such as "pleasure", so it is ultimately a pathetic and meaningless effort that will doom Man.

Sin

Beast III/L is the Left to the Right of Beast III/R. An Evil of Man personifying the Sin of "Longing", the yearning desire for something that one lacks. Even if it leads to self-destruction, even if one doesn't deserve it or isn't meant to possess it, it's a painful wish that tortures both Humanity and Beast III/L.

Beast III/L, the Evil of Man who can't feel pleasure yet maniacally longs for it.

He is Samael, the Left Hand of the Lord but also His Poison. A dual existence that enacts the Lord's wishes by judging Man, yet condones their sins. A saint and sinner who both worships and defies; it's not an error or malfunction but rather a trait that Samael was born with.

Upon being created he was conceptualized as an "incomplete" and "failed" existence that is neither Good nor Evil. A noble archangel leading a heavenly host, yet also a seducer who tempts Man into sin in order to test their will. It's a task that Samael could never complete, for he was a "failure" from the very start: his function was not to successfully ruin the creations of the Lord but to display their shining splendour as beings that wouldn't heed the words of a serpent.

Humans weren't intended to fall, but Samael was. Incomplete, failed and "fallen". These three concepts encapsulated his birth as a pitiful creature fated to devolve into an Evil of Man from the very start. As Beasts are calamities over which Humanity is destined to prevail, it is truly a fitting role for the failed Samael, whose survival persists only to show off the power of the Human Order.

Beasts are Evil, but he is also "Good". It might seem a contradiction, but what is good for the Lord is not good for Humanity. Therefore, one could say that it's just an interpretation that doesn't actually reduce or diminish Samael's status as a Beast.

His Love of Man is a product of his admiration and sympathy for them. Such virtuous creatures with the capacity to feel pleasure yet resist sin, but also mortals that deserve compassion for the suffering they are forced to go through their lives. For Samael, who was born incomplete and therefore unable to feel pleasure, Man is beautiful and splendid.

Beast III/L's hands are reaching towards a better future for both Man and himself. The completion of his Noble Phantasm, Belkira Bechira, will bring forth completion for one and the other. Human souls will be gathered and absorbed, stealing their capacity to feel pleasure in order to fill his void and leading them to a pleasure-less Hell. However, it is but a temporary state, for they will eventually share Samael's invincible vessel and be freed from pain.

Samael will gain the capacity to feel pleasure and Humanity will lose their capacity to feel pain. An utopia where everyone is happy, yet an impossible destination, for Samael is an Archangel who will never "feel" and a failed creation that will never prevail over the Human Order.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow. Just... wow. My Amaterasu looks like shit compared to this

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Prester John: As always, a fantastic sheet (and a very great teaser)! It just feels... Seamless. I personally liked his(?) id_es the most, because I'm a sucker for savepoint thingies.

Also, Kaguya is what I expected to be the mastermind. The Class(?) Is one of the few things that took me off guard, because hey, it's a /CCC story with Alteregos, why not make her a Mooncancer? But still, I like her due to the fact that for a sheet, it tells us enough, but not everything. Huh, odd, but great!

Samael: I like him. Very, very much. He's what in my mind, an epic boss fight that I'd love to try. While the skills seems a bit wanked, that's not really bad for a Beast, and a former(?) Angel as well.

also something in RL happened to me that makes the theme of longing very eerily fitting.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Quick question, I've been working on a Fanfiction for a while now, and have been wanting to use several OC Servamts, a couple of which I've posted here. I hadn't considered using this particular one before, but really want to now, but I have to wonder, could I wrote a serious Fate fiction while having Graham Chapman as one of the Servants?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Quick question, I've been working on a Fanfiction for a while now, and have been wanting to use several OC Servamts, a couple of which I've posted here. I hadn't considered using this particular one before, but really want to now, but I have to wonder, could I wrote a serious Fate fiction while having Graham Chapman as one of the Servants?
    Do it. I'd love to see the reaction of true legendary heroes when they realize they're fighting an absurdist comedian essentially cosplaying King Arthur.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you're good enough as a writer, you can make a serious story even with Cosmo★Mercury-chan . Seriously now, do it. I'd love to see that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    ... yes?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Seeing that half of my sheets are made for fic that I'm too lazy to write, go ahead.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Okay, I appreciate all of the answers. And as you stated Padoru, there are a lot of ridiculous things thrown in otherwise serious tales. And yes, that would be hilarious Royd, I actually may make him pretty important just to add to the ultimate reveal' s shock value.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Prester John: As always, a fantastic sheet (and a very great teaser)! It just feels... Seamless. I personally liked his(?) id_es the most, because I'm a sucker for savepoint thingies.
    Eheh, I'm glad! I was happy with the id_es and I mostly knew what I wanted his NP to be, but how to execute it stalled me for quite awhile. Finding the FC took awhile too.

The Class(?) Is one of the few things that took me off guard, because hey, it's a /CCC story with Alteregos, why not make her a Mooncancer?
    I initially did, but it didn't sit quite right with me, since it's unique to BB for a reason - in this case it's not a mutation/glitch/aberration from within, but something from without. I'm not really satisfied with the current designation, but it's only a placeholder and hopefully doesn't echo too poorly.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Samael: Now that's a Beast! People often miss the point completely and go just for big undefeatable bosses, but yours manages to be unimaginably powerful without missing the core theme of an Evil of Man who attempts to end us out of twisted love. Not to say your Beast is good just because some others fail to be, it is legitimately great even when compared to some official ones, good job.