Page 620 of 858 FirstFirst ... 120520570610615618619620621622625630670720 ... LastLast
Results 12,381 to 12,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    True, but that in itself feels like a kind of weak justification to me. It'd be like saying Siegfried is an Alter-Ego because Sigurd exists...
    Pretty much my feelings on the subject as well, but I'd assume that's the logic behind it nevertheless.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that Alter Egos aren't Moon Cell-exclusive, practically anyone with different aspects of their legend can qualify.

(I think this was already discussed once)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Now that Alter Egos aren't Moon Cell-exclusive, practically anyone with different aspects of their legend can qualify.

(I think this was already discussed once)
    I thought Alter-Ego was for Servants who were fragments of a greater being (the Sakura Five were born from BB, Tamamo Nine from Amaterasu, etc).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought Alter-Ego was for Servants who were fragments of a greater being (the Sakura Five were born from BB, Tamamo Nine from Amaterasu, etc).
    That or a combination of several like Extra's High Servants.
    So unless William Tell is a fusion of all the people who share his legend (and who, by that justification, shouldn't be very different at all), the justification is flimsy.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    None of those requirements justify (as far as I know) Ashiya Dōman being an Alter Ego, though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    None of those requirements justify (as far as I know) Ashiya Dōman being an Alter Ego, though
    We have no idea what's going on with Doman yet, and given how sparse his RL legend is Nasu almost certainly came up with some whacked out backstory to justify the Alter-Ego Class.

For all we know he's an aspect of Lucifer or whatever the alien god in Pt. 2 is.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm curious; why would Tell qualify as an Alter-Ego?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Probably because there are multiple people that have roughly the same legend.
    Pretty much my feelings on the subject as well, but I'd assume that's the logic behind it nevertheless.
    That or a combination of several like Extra's High Servants.
    So unless William Tell is a fusion of all the people who share his legend (and who, by that justification, shouldn't be very different at all), the justification is flimsy.
    Okay i think i should explain my though now :after i read a article from Tell in a mystery/para-sience Magazine where some people collected data About the "real life" Person we know as Wilhelm Tell or also named as Wilhelm Gorkeit in it it was said: He died around 1297 ~ ….he was not a farmer he was a real Knight,and is a descendant of a crossbow maker and Sword forger ...the bow shot with the apple is a real historic fact(with the exception he had a daughter not a son). My Version of him(as Alter Ego) is the well known Tell from Schillers works who has a Innocent Monster Derivation as as positive reverese where his legend was exaggerated and ornamented in a positive light.So what do you think Mina-san is this a good justification.?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Okay i think i should explain my though now :after i read a article from Tell in a mystery/para-sience Magazine where some people collected data About the "real life" Person we know as Wilhelm Tell or also named as Wilhelm Gorkeit in it it was said: He died around 1297 ~ ….he was not a farmer he was a real Knight,and is a descendant of a crossbow maker and Sword forger ...the bow shot with the apple is a real historic fact(with the exception he had a daughter not a son). My Version of him(as Alter Ego) is the well known Tell from Schillers works who has a Innocent Monster Derivation as as positive reverese where his legend was exaggerated and ornamented in a positive light.So what do you think Mina-san is this a good justification.?
    Uhhh... Innocent Monster does not an Alter Ego make. That would just be an ordinary Wilhelm Tell as (probably) an Archer or something. I don't think he even needs the Innocent Monster-equivalent.
    Still, as long as you don't force him into a Class he just doesn't fit into, he could be pretty interesting.

Blog Entries
    Uhhh... Innocent Monster does not an Alter Ego make. That would just be an ordinary Wilhelm Tell as (probably) an Archer or something. I don't think he even needs the Innocent Monster-equivalent.
    Still, as long as you don't force him into a Class he just doesn't fit into, he could be pretty interesting.
    Hm. i understand but i think nevertheless he has Alter ego qualifications but i think if i should make rather a true core Version of him as Archer but after some Researchs he should also have Saber and Caster qualifications.

one Question has somebody tried to translate Stelletskis Nobelphantasm Name ?

Blog Entries
    one Question has somebody tried to translate Stelletskis Nobelphantasm Name ?
    Google translating the rubied name gets me "The way of dreams" (not sure what this means, or if it's a loose translation) and the title is "underground world of the Kremlin".

Blog Entries
    Google translating the rubied name gets me "The way of dreams" (not sure what this means, or if it's a loose translation) and the title is "underground world of the Kremlin".
    yes it means really "The way/path of dreams" which is a additionally reference to Stelletskis search !

Blog Entries
    yes it means really "The way/path of dreams" which is a additionally reference to Stelletskis search !
    Ah, that makes sense.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Avenger of the Channel
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Jeanne de Clisson
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: France (14th century)
    Armament: Sabre

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: D
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Avenger - Rank B+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

Memory Correction - Rank C: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self- Replenishment (Mana) - Rank D: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm - Rank D: The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Oath of Vengeance - Rank B: A Skill that grants a plus modifier to attacks against anyone one swore vengeance against.
    For Avenger, the modifiers are applied to targets from France.

Noble Phantasms

The Black Flagship
    My Revenge

Anti-Army, Rank C
    Manifesting the flagship that headed her Black Fleet, My Revenge summons the ship of the same name that Avenger commanded during her life. The ship itself is greatly warped from its appearance in life, all for the sake of furthering Avenger’s vengeance.
    The blood-red sails now unfold like wings, carrying My Revenge aloft on the sky. The black hull has been split open, appearing akin to an open maw, and a fire burns within the vessel. Aboard, devilish shapes can be glimpsed amidst the smoke and fire, crewing the ship. At Avenger’s command, the ship spews fire from above, the cannons onboard pivoting to open fire on any who flee the inferno.
    Curiously, however, My Revenge seems to always leave at least one survivor amongst its victims. The terror that Avenger’s attack sows only serves to further her legend, and as such My Revenge grows stronger the more victims it claims.

Description
    Dislikes: The idea of giving up, the concept of collateral damage
    Talents: Inspiring terror, determination
    Natural Enemy: Philip VI of France

Avenger’s true identity is Jeanne de Clisson, the Lioness of Brittany.

Being just as revenge-driven as other Avengers, Jeanne is a hateful existence, but differs from most Avengers in several ways, primarily by not being quite as focused as others that share her class. This is not to imply that she is pleasant in any way, but she is not as immune to reasoning as other Avengers. Indeed, she even prefers to cooperate with others to achieve her goals. Such alliances are still ones of convenience, and she will break them eventually.
    As for other Servants, Jeanne mostly does not care. She hates Heroic Spirits of French descent with a passion, though she is given to a more lenient view if the Heroic Spirit in question precedes her own lifetime. She will likely try to secure the assistance of Servants that are gullible enough to trust an Avenger, and may also try to take Masters hostage in order to secure the allegiance of their Servants.
    Jeanne sees her Master as a glorified battery, and will take steps to limit their freedom as much as she can. She responds to the use of Command Spells with physical violence, or in cases where this has been rendered impossible, plotting against her Master discreetly.
    Though Jeanne eventually gave up on her revenge in life, she cannot be swayed as an Avenger, as such an action would be anathema to her very existence. She is driven to avenge her husband’s unjust death, and as such the target of her revenge is the whole of France. She is convinced that the modern nation would’ve been vastly different had her husband survived, though her claims are quite dubious. Rather than change history, she simply wishes to put France to the sword, without lenience or mercy.

Lore
    Jeanne de Clisson was born into an affluent French family in 1300 and spent most of her life as a noblewoman. She was married off to a wealthy man, Geoffrey de Châteaubriant at the age of 12 and had two children. Some time after his death, Jeanne remarried, this time to Olivier de Clisson, who was an important Breton noble that spent years in service defending Brittany against the English.
    Although Olivier had served the French in defending Brittany from the English, the French authorities – in particular, Charles de Blois, who had once fought at Olivier’s side – began to doubt Olivier’s loyalty. Rumours spread that Olivier had defected to the English side. King Philip VI took Charles de Blois’s advice and had Olivier captured and tried with treason. On August 2, 1343, he was executed by beheading at Les Halles. Olivier's head was then sent to Nantes and displayed on a pole outside the castle of Bouffay.
    Jeanne, enraged and bewildered over her husband's execution, swore vengeance against both the King and Charles de Blois.
    The first thing Jeanne de Clisson did was to sell off the lands that remained to her and raise a small force of loyal men with whom she attacked pro-French forces in Brittany. When her situation became too dangerous on land, she purchased three warships and took to the seas.

She had her ships painted black and dyed their sails red to intimidate her enemy, earning the title “The Black Fleet”. The ships of the Black Fleet patrolled the English Channel for French ships, especially those owned by King Phillip and members of the French nobility. Her crews, as merciless under her orders as she was herself, would kill entire crews, leaving only one or two alive to carry news to the king that she had struck again. This earned Jeanne the epithet, “The Lioness of Brittany”, reviled as a monster by some, praised as a heroine by others. In her efforts to keep the English Channel completely free of French ships, she formed an alliance with the English, laundering supplies to their soldiers for battles. She continued her work as a pirate even after the death of her enemy, King Philip VI, in 1350.
    Jeanne de Clisson fought as a pirate for thirteen years. When her quest for revenge ended, it was not through losing a battle, nor was it through the French authorities finally catching up with her. Jeanne found love in English noble Sir Walter Brentley, who had been King Edward III’s lieutenant during a campaign against Charles de Blois. She married Sir Walter in 1356 and settled into a quiet life in the Castle of Hennebont in France, which was a territory of her Montfort allies, and later died there in unknown circumstances.

Jeanne’s revenge on Charles de Blois was never met; he lived on until 1364 when he died in battle. He was later canonized as a saint in the Roman Catholic church.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Caster Imperial

Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Isabel I of Brazil
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: South America (19th century)
    Armament: Scepter

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    LUCK: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank C+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a ‘Study’ becomes possible. However, for Caster, the main purpose of her Territory is to provide a refuge from the worries of the world. As such, an effect similar to Presence Concealment is provided while she is within her Territory, serving to hide her existence as a Servant.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Freedom) - Rank A: A skill that denotes the greatest value of all: freedom. Rather than measuring the ability to gain this wealth, the ability to grant it to others is measured instead.
    As a ruler that single-handedly freed all the slaves in her country, Caster possesses a high rank in this Skill. She is granted some advantages, such as modifiers to all manner of checks, the more freedom she grants others.

Charisma - Rank D: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Rather than natural charm, her Charisma is something granted to Caster by another, namely her father. Still, she had enough ability to lead a country in her father’s absence.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. As she had more than one tenure as a regent, Caster can operate on her own terms.

Noble Phantasms

The Golden Law of Freedom
    Lei Áurea

Anti-Thaumaturgy, Rank B
    Based on Caster’s famous law, Lei Áurea could more accurately be described as an Anti-Contract, or perhaps and Anti-Slavery Noble Phantasm. When activated, a golden light is issued from Caster’s body, spreading in a wave to all directions. Whenever the light touches upon a creature that is bound by a magical contract of servitude, that contract is immediately rendered void and the link between master and slave severed. Naturally, this applies to the contract between Master and Servant.
    Furthermore, the severed contracts cannot be remade until a day has passed. Lei Áurea is a supremely powerful Noble Phantasm in the right conditions, but suffers from many flaws. First, it is possible to resist the contract-severing effect if one possesses Magic Resistance. Second, Caster herself is also affected by her own Noble Phantasm, severing her contract with her Master. And third, its range is also rather short, being measured in the range of a few hundred meters.

Description
    Dislikes: Slavery, strong opposition
    Talents: Positivity, wilful actions
    Natural Enemy: Slavers

Caster’s true identity is Isabel I of Brazil, the Redemptress.

Manifesting in the aspect of the spirited girl of her youth, Isabel is headstrong in the extreme. However, she is also quite carefree and flighty, hampering her ability to play to her strengths. As such, though she might vehemently champion her opinions, she will quickly give up or change the subject if met with stern resistance.
    Befitting her carefree demeanour, Isabel carries little prejudice towards anyone, and in fact only truly feels negatively about those would take away the freedom of others. Isabel also loves freedom, feeling that her existence as a Servant is a blessing due to freeing her from the yoke of her royal duties. This is not to say that she takes her duties as a Servant seriously either, as she is bound to go off on her own despite whatever her Master thinks.
    Due to her attitude and outlook on life, Isabel is a rarity among Servants in that she does not hide her identity at all, but not out of pride. Rather, she simply does not care enough to hide her identity, and would like if others reciprocated in this fashion.
    There is also an oddly devious side to her, as since she dislikes the system of the Holy Grail War, she is bound to try and undo the contracts forcing Servants to follow the orders of their Masters. A Holy Grail War including Isabel is an unpredictable affair, and it is fully possible that Isabel might accidentally eliminate her competitors through the use of her Noble Phantasm, emerging as the winner unintentionally. However, Isabel tries not to hate her own Master, unless they have despicable qualities beyond their status.
    Isabel has no concrete wish to the Holy Grail, even though she is certain she would think of something. It his her strong desire to gain and grant freedom that qualifies her to be summoned, but this desire won’t necessarily have any bearing on her possible wish. She is liable to be affected by her experiences during the War itself when thinking of her wish.

Lore
    Brazil’s Imperial Princess Isabel was the last technical ruler of the Brazilian Empire. Although her rule was brief and generally ineffective, she is responsible for one of the most important events in Brazil’s history: the abolition of slavery in 1888.
    Isabel was born in 1846, the second of Emperor Pedro II’s four children. Although Pedro II had two sons, both died before they turned 3, leaving Isabel as the presumed heiress to her father even while the deaths of his sons spurred his doubts that the imperial system in Brazil would survive and he increasingly viewed his role as a mere head of state in the latter half of the 1800s.
    Although Pedro II himself was fond of his daughters and saw to their education, he was not immune to prevailing gendered stereotypes of his time and place, and felt that she would not be able to govern Brazil in the event of his death. Nonetheless, Pedro II saw to it that Isabel received the same type of education from a private tutor that his sons would have had, and Isabel was taught literature, history, geography, philosophy, chemistry, astronomy, Latin, French, and other subjects. However, her father excluded her from all discussion of politics and did not take her with him on trips or to political meetings, leaving her a titular heiress with no practical training.
    Isabel married French prince Gaston d’Orléans, through an arranged marriage in 1865. Although the prince initially described Isabel as ugly, they developed a strong attachment, and by all accounts they had a happy and loving marriage until their deaths (she in 1921, he in 1922). Likewise, he seemed to love Brazil, and he even fought for Brazil in the Paraguayan War (in what was by any account a brutal war, he has been accused of his own atrocities in battle, including the alleged burning down of a hospital with patients inside), though the historical record on his responsibility is at best mixed).

Shortly after the war ended, Isabel served her first of what would be three regencies for her father. As Emperor Pedro II and Empress Teresa Cristina traveled to Europe, Isabel became acting ruler of Brazil. However, her role as ruler was primarily titular, with powerful ministers/politicians Rio Branco and José Paranhos, along with Isabel’s husband, expected to do the actual governing behind closed doors.
    Nonetheless, Isabel played an important symbolic role during the first regency. Brazil had been gradually moving towards abolition of slavery for some time; as early as the 1820s, in constitutional debates for the new empire, some politicians spoke out against the institution. Mounting pressure from the English led to Brazil’s formal abolition of the slave trade in 1850 (though illegal trade continued). After the Paraguayan War, however, the abolition movement really accelerated; during the war, many slaves and ex-slaves fought, often gaining numerous awards for their conduct on the field, and to return to slavery was an obvious problem. Additionally, many military leaders themselves felt the institution was problematic, particularly in light of Afro-Brazilian men’s conduct in the field during the war. This shift, combined with Brazilian Liberals who had been pushing against Conservatives’ defenses of slavery since the 1850s and the natural decline in slaves available after the 1850 abolition of the slave trade, gave new impulse to the abolitionist movement. Thus, in 1871, Brazil passed the Law of Free Birth, declaring that any child born to a slave woman after 28 September 1871 [the date of the law] would be free. Although Viscount Rio Branco wrote the law and Brazil’s parliament passed it, it was Princess Isabel’s signature that made the law the rule of the land. It would not be the last time her name was directly tied to the abolitionist movement.

Isabel was regent a second time from 1876-1877, a period in which both personal issues and political violence troubled her reign. When her father returned, he distanced himself both from her and the political events of her second regency, and she and her husband both withdrew from national politics, taking a retreat in Europe for several years before returning to Brazil in 1881. Meanwhile, the abolitionist movement in Brazil continued to gather strength, and even conservative plantation owners were increasingly turning to immigrants from Europe, particularly those from Germany and Switzerland, to replace the declining slave labor on plantations. This gradual transition would make the eventual abolition of slavery in Brazil non-violent, standing in stark contrast to abolition in the United States. In 1887, abolitionists managed to pass the “Law of the Sexagenarian,” providing freedom to all slaves above the age of 60. With virtually no new slaves through the slave trade since the 1850s, no new slaves through childbirth since 1871, and now no slaves over the age of sixty, the end of slavery in Brazil was clearly in sight.

Isabel became regent for a third and final time when Pedro II fell ill in 1888. When she assumed power for a third time, conservatives were in power in parliament, and were still resisting total abolition. However, by this point, Isabel allegedly felt slavery’s time was fast coming to an end. In 1888, she appointed a new government, led by João Alfredo Correia da Oliveira, also from the conservative party. The new government quickly introduced a law abolishing slavery in May of 1888; it passed the Chamber of Deputies (by a count of 83-9) before going to the Senate, which also passed the law. On May 13, 1888, Princess Isabel, who suddenly became known as A Redentora, or “The Redemptress,” signed the “Golden Law,” making Brazil the last country in the western hemisphere to abolish slavery.
    Although the law finally ended slavery in Brazil, it was not enough to save the Brazilian empire. Pedro II returned to Brazil in August of 1888, but he was too ill to effectively govern. Additionally, the law had alienated conservative plantation-owning elites who had depended on slavery and who exercised no small amount of political and economic power (in spite of the passage of the Golden Law). Others in Brazil did not trust Isabel, who had not worked much with politicians (not necessarily through any fault of her own, given the way her father and men in general viewed women in government at the time), and her marriage to a Frenchman further spurred distrust. With plantation owners’ support for the crown eroding, and military officials, liberals, and republicans increasingly wanting a new government, the empire’s days were numbered. In November 1889, the military, with the support of politicians, overthrew Pedro II and his family, meeting little resistance; indeed, Pedro II seemed resigned to the outcome, and when neither he nor Isabel spoke out in favor of restoration, even monarchists ended up supporting the new First Republic (though there was some monarchist unrest that quickly met repression).
    Isabel spent the rest of her days in exile in France. Although the Brazilian government lifted the ban on the royal family traveling to Brazil in 1920, Isabel’s worsening health made any chance of a return to her birthplace impossible, and in 1921, she died at the age of 75. In 1953, however, her remains (along with those of her husband) were repatriated, and in 1971, they were buried alongside those of Isabel’s parents in the cathedral in Petrópolis, the imperial center of Brazil.

Combined notes
    A twofer this time, since I forgot all about my declaration of further posts (not that anybody cares) and am leaving for a trip tomorrow.
    I'm not quite pleased with how Jeanne turned out, but I guess its part and parcel of being an Avenger to be a little flat in terms of personality. I may also have gone a little overboard with her edgelady Noble Phantasm.
    Isabel on the other hand is a treat, even if she's a "weak" Caster without real fighting capability.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Two sheets at once? You're too good to us.

Blog Entries
    Avenger of the Channel
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Jeanne de Clisson
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: France (14th century)
    Armament: Sabre

Parameters:
    STR: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Avenger - Rank B+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

Memory Correction - Rank C: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self- Replenishment (Mana) - Rank D: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm - Rank D: The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Oath of Vengeance - Rank B: A Skill that grants a plus modifier to attacks against anyone one swore vengeance against.
    For Avenger, the modifiers are applied to targets from France.

Noble Phantasms

The Black Flagship
    My Revenge

Anti-Army, Rank C
    Manifesting the flagship that headed her Black Fleet, My Revenge summons the ship of the same name that Avenger commanded during her life. The ship itself is greatly warped from its appearance in life, all for the sake of furthering Avenger’s vengeance.
    The blood-red sails now unfold like wings, carrying My Revenge aloft on the sky. The black hull has been split open, appearing akin to an open maw, and a fire burns within the vessel. Aboard, devilish shapes can be glimpsed amidst the smoke and fire, crewing the ship. At Avenger’s command, the ship spews fire from above, the cannons onboard pivoting to open fire on any who flee the inferno.
    Curiously, however, My Revenge seems to always leave at least one survivor amongst its victims. The terror that Avenger’s attack sows only serves to further her legend, and as such My Revenge grows stronger the more victims it claims.

Description
    Dislikes: The idea of giving up, the concept of collateral damage
    Talents: Inspiring terror, determination
    Natural Enemy: Philip VI of France

Avenger’s true identity is Jeanne de Clisson, the Lioness of Brittany.

Being just as revenge-driven as other Avengers, Jeanne is a hateful existence, but differs from most Avengers in several ways, primarily by not being quite as focused as others that share her class. This is not to imply that she is pleasant in any way, but she is not as immune to reasoning as other Avengers. Indeed, she even prefers to cooperate with others to achieve her goals. Such alliances are still ones of convenience, and she will break them eventually.
    As for other Servants, Jeanne mostly does not care. She hates Heroic Spirits of French descent with a passion, though she is given to a more lenient view if the Heroic Spirit in question precedes her own lifetime. She will likely try to secure the assistance of Servants that are gullible enough to trust an Avenger, and may also try to take Masters hostage in order to secure the allegiance of their Servants.
    Jeanne sees her Master as a glorified battery, and will take steps to limit their freedom as much as she can. She responds to the use of Command Spells with physical violence, or in cases where this has been rendered impossible, plotting against her Master discreetly.
    Though Jeanne eventually gave up on her revenge in life, she cannot be swayed as an Avenger, as such an action would be anathema to her very existence. She is driven to avenge her husband’s unjust death, and as such the target of her revenge is the whole of France. She is convinced that the modern nation would’ve been vastly different had her husband survived, though her claims are quite dubious. Rather than change history, she simply wishes to put France to the sword, without lenience or mercy.

Lore
    Jeanne de Clisson was born into an affluent French family in 1300 and spent most of her life as a noblewoman. She was married off to a wealthy man, Geoffrey de Châteaubriant at the age of 12 and had two children. Some time after his death, Jeanne remarried, this time to Olivier de Clisson, who was an important Breton noble that spent years in service defending Brittany against the English.
    Although Olivier had served the French in defending Brittany from the English, the French authorities – in particular, Charles de Blois, who had once fought at Olivier’s side – began to doubt Olivier’s loyalty. Rumours spread that Olivier had defected to the English side. King Philip VI took Charles de Blois’s advice and had Olivier captured and tried with treason. On August 2, 1343, he was executed by beheading at Les Halles. Olivier's head was then sent to Nantes and displayed on a pole outside the castle of Bouffay.
    Jeanne, enraged and bewildered over her husband's execution, swore vengeance against both the King and Charles de Blois.
    The first thing Jeanne de Clisson did was to sell off the lands that remained to her and raise a small force of loyal men with whom she attacked pro-French forces in Brittany. When her situation became too dangerous on land, she purchased three warships and took to the seas.

She had her ships painted black and dyed their sails red to intimidate her enemy, earning the title “The Black Fleet”. The ships of the Black Fleet patrolled the English Channel for French ships, especially those owned by King Phillip and members of the French nobility. Her crews, as merciless under her orders as she was herself, would kill entire crews, leaving only one or two alive to carry news to the king that she had struck again. This earned Jeanne the epithet, “The Lioness of Brittany”, reviled as a monster by some, praised as a heroine by others. In her efforts to keep the English Channel completely free of French ships, she formed an alliance with the English, laundering supplies to their soldiers for battles. She continued her work as a pirate even after the death of her enemy, King Philip VI, in 1350.
    Jeanne de Clisson fought as a pirate for thirteen years. When her quest for revenge ended, it was not through losing a battle, nor was it through the French authorities finally catching up with her. Jeanne found love in English noble Sir Walter Brentley, who had been King Edward III’s lieutenant during a campaign against Charles de Blois. She married Sir Walter in 1356 and settled into a quiet life in the Castle of Hennebont in France, which was a territory of her Montfort allies, and later died there in unknown circumstances.

Jeanne’s revenge on Charles de Blois was never met; he lived on until 1364 when he died in battle. He was later canonized as a saint in the Roman Catholic church.

Caster Imperial

Faceclaim

FC Link
    True Name: Isabel I of Brazil
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: South America (19th century)
    Armament: Scepter

Parameters:
    AGI: E
    LUCK: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank C+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a ‘Study’ becomes possible. However, for Caster, the main purpose of her Territory is to provide a refuge from the worries of the world. As such, an effect similar to Presence Concealment is provided while she is within her Territory, serving to hide her existence as a Servant.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Freedom) - Rank A: A skill that denotes the greatest value of all: freedom. Rather than measuring the ability to gain this wealth, the ability to grant it to others is measured instead.
    As a ruler that single-handedly freed all the slaves in her country, Caster possesses a high rank in this Skill. She is granted some advantages, such as modifiers to all manner of checks, the more freedom she grants others.

Charisma - Rank D: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Rather than natural charm, her Charisma is something granted to Caster by another, namely her father. Still, she had enough ability to lead a country in her father’s absence.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. As she had more than one tenure as a regent, Caster can operate on her own terms.

Noble Phantasms

The Golden Law of Freedom
    Lei Áurea

Anti-Thaumaturgy, Rank B
    Based on Caster’s famous law, Lei Áurea could more accurately be described as an Anti-Contract, or perhaps and Anti-Slavery Noble Phantasm. When activated, a golden light is issued from Caster’s body, spreading in a wave to all directions. Whenever the light touches upon a creature that is bound by a magical contract of servitude, that contract is immediately rendered void and the link between master and slave severed. Naturally, this applies to the contract between Master and Servant.
    Furthermore, the severed contracts cannot be remade until a day has passed. Lei Áurea is a supremely powerful Noble Phantasm in the right conditions, but suffers from many flaws. First, it is possible to resist the contract-severing effect if one possesses Magic Resistance. Second, Caster herself is also affected by her own Noble Phantasm, severing her contract with her Master. And third, its range is also rather short, being measured in the range of a few hundred meters.

Description
    Dislikes: Slavery, strong opposition
    Talents: Positivity, wilful actions
    Natural Enemy: Slavers

Caster’s true identity is Isabel I of Brazil, the Redemptress.

Manifesting in the aspect of the spirited girl of her youth, Isabel is headstrong in the extreme. However, she is also quite carefree and flighty, hampering her ability to play to her strengths. As such, though she might vehemently champion her opinions, she will quickly give up or change the subject if met with stern resistance.
    Befitting her carefree demeanour, Isabel carries little prejudice towards anyone, and in fact only truly feels negatively about those would take away the freedom of others. Isabel also loves freedom, feeling that her existence as a Servant is a blessing due to freeing her from the yoke of her royal duties. This is not to say that she takes her duties as a Servant seriously either, as she is bound to go off on her own despite whatever her Master thinks.
    Due to her attitude and outlook on life, Isabel is a rarity among Servants in that she does not hide her identity at all, but not out of pride. Rather, she simply does not care enough to hide her identity, and would like if others reciprocated in this fashion.
    There is also an oddly devious side to her, as since she dislikes the system of the Holy Grail War, she is bound to try and undo the contracts forcing Servants to follow the orders of their Masters. A Holy Grail War including Isabel is an unpredictable affair, and it is fully possible that Isabel might accidentally eliminate her competitors through the use of her Noble Phantasm, emerging as the winner unintentionally. However, Isabel tries not to hate her own Master, unless they have despicable qualities beyond their status.
    Isabel has no concrete wish to the Holy Grail, even though she is certain she would think of something. It his her strong desire to gain and grant freedom that qualifies her to be summoned, but this desire won’t necessarily have any bearing on her possible wish. She is liable to be affected by her experiences during the War itself when thinking of her wish.

Lore
    Brazil’s Imperial Princess Isabel was the last technical ruler of the Brazilian Empire. Although her rule was brief and generally ineffective, she is responsible for one of the most important events in Brazil’s history: the abolition of slavery in 1888.
    Isabel was born in 1846, the second of Emperor Pedro II’s four children. Although Pedro II had two sons, both died before they turned 3, leaving Isabel as the presumed heiress to her father even while the deaths of his sons spurred his doubts that the imperial system in Brazil would survive and he increasingly viewed his role as a mere head of state in the latter half of the 1800s.
    Although Pedro II himself was fond of his daughters and saw to their education, he was not immune to prevailing gendered stereotypes of his time and place, and felt that she would not be able to govern Brazil in the event of his death. Nonetheless, Pedro II saw to it that Isabel received the same type of education from a private tutor that his sons would have had, and Isabel was taught literature, history, geography, philosophy, chemistry, astronomy, Latin, French, and other subjects. However, her father excluded her from all discussion of politics and did not take her with him on trips or to political meetings, leaving her a titular heiress with no practical training.
    Isabel married French prince Gaston d’Orléans, through an arranged marriage in 1865. Although the prince initially described Isabel as ugly, they developed a strong attachment, and by all accounts they had a happy and loving marriage until their deaths (she in 1921, he in 1922). Likewise, he seemed to love Brazil, and he even fought for Brazil in the Paraguayan War (in what was by any account a brutal war, he has been accused of his own atrocities in battle, including the alleged burning down of a hospital with patients inside), though the historical record on his responsibility is at best mixed).

Shortly after the war ended, Isabel served her first of what would be three regencies for her father. As Emperor Pedro II and Empress Teresa Cristina traveled to Europe, Isabel became acting ruler of Brazil. However, her role as ruler was primarily titular, with powerful ministers/politicians Rio Branco and José Paranhos, along with Isabel’s husband, expected to do the actual governing behind closed doors.
    Nonetheless, Isabel played an important symbolic role during the first regency. Brazil had been gradually moving towards abolition of slavery for some time; as early as the 1820s, in constitutional debates for the new empire, some politicians spoke out against the institution. Mounting pressure from the English led to Brazil’s formal abolition of the slave trade in 1850 (though illegal trade continued). After the Paraguayan War, however, the abolition movement really accelerated; during the war, many slaves and ex-slaves fought, often gaining numerous awards for their conduct on the field, and to return to slavery was an obvious problem. Additionally, many military leaders themselves felt the institution was problematic, particularly in light of Afro-Brazilian men’s conduct in the field during the war. This shift, combined with Brazilian Liberals who had been pushing against Conservatives’ defenses of slavery since the 1850s and the natural decline in slaves available after the 1850 abolition of the slave trade, gave new impulse to the abolitionist movement. Thus, in 1871, Brazil passed the Law of Free Birth, declaring that any child born to a slave woman after 28 September 1871 [the date of the law] would be free. Although Viscount Rio Branco wrote the law and Brazil’s parliament passed it, it was Princess Isabel’s signature that made the law the rule of the land. It would not be the last time her name was directly tied to the abolitionist movement.

Isabel was regent a second time from 1876-1877, a period in which both personal issues and political violence troubled her reign. When her father returned, he distanced himself both from her and the political events of her second regency, and she and her husband both withdrew from national politics, taking a retreat in Europe for several years before returning to Brazil in 1881. Meanwhile, the abolitionist movement in Brazil continued to gather strength, and even conservative plantation owners were increasingly turning to immigrants from Europe, particularly those from Germany and Switzerland, to replace the declining slave labor on plantations. This gradual transition would make the eventual abolition of slavery in Brazil non-violent, standing in stark contrast to abolition in the United States. In 1887, abolitionists managed to pass the “Law of the Sexagenarian,” providing freedom to all slaves above the age of 60. With virtually no new slaves through the slave trade since the 1850s, no new slaves through childbirth since 1871, and now no slaves over the age of sixty, the end of slavery in Brazil was clearly in sight.

Isabel became regent for a third and final time when Pedro II fell ill in 1888. When she assumed power for a third time, conservatives were in power in parliament, and were still resisting total abolition. However, by this point, Isabel allegedly felt slavery’s time was fast coming to an end. In 1888, she appointed a new government, led by João Alfredo Correia da Oliveira, also from the conservative party. The new government quickly introduced a law abolishing slavery in May of 1888; it passed the Chamber of Deputies (by a count of 83-9) before going to the Senate, which also passed the law. On May 13, 1888, Princess Isabel, who suddenly became known as A Redentora, or “The Redemptress,” signed the “Golden Law,” making Brazil the last country in the western hemisphere to abolish slavery.
    Although the law finally ended slavery in Brazil, it was not enough to save the Brazilian empire. Pedro II returned to Brazil in August of 1888, but he was too ill to effectively govern. Additionally, the law had alienated conservative plantation-owning elites who had depended on slavery and who exercised no small amount of political and economic power (in spite of the passage of the Golden Law). Others in Brazil did not trust Isabel, who had not worked much with politicians (not necessarily through any fault of her own, given the way her father and men in general viewed women in government at the time), and her marriage to a Frenchman further spurred distrust. With plantation owners’ support for the crown eroding, and military officials, liberals, and republicans increasingly wanting a new government, the empire’s days were numbered. In November 1889, the military, with the support of politicians, overthrew Pedro II and his family, meeting little resistance; indeed, Pedro II seemed resigned to the outcome, and when neither he nor Isabel spoke out in favor of restoration, even monarchists ended up supporting the new First Republic (though there was some monarchist unrest that quickly met repression).
    Isabel spent the rest of her days in exile in France. Although the Brazilian government lifted the ban on the royal family traveling to Brazil in 1920, Isabel’s worsening health made any chance of a return to her birthplace impossible, and in 1921, she died at the age of 75. In 1953, however, her remains (along with those of her husband) were repatriated, and in 1971, they were buried alongside those of Isabel’s parents in the cathedral in Petrópolis, the imperial center of Brazil.

Combined notes
    A twofer this time, since I forgot all about my declaration of further posts (not that anybody cares) and am leaving for a trip tomorrow.
    I'm not quite pleased with how Jeanne turned out, but I guess its part and parcel of being an Avenger to be a little flat in terms of personality. I may also have gone a little overboard with her edgelady Noble Phantasm.
    Isabel on the other hand is a treat, even if she's a "weak" Caster without real fighting capability.
    Quite good double profiles Shiki one question how would being jeannes personality and noblephantasm in her two other classes and what would she think if she meets the France jeanne (d ark) ?

Ps:i wish you will have a pleasant journey !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This reminds me: Is there a limit to how many sheets can be made in the same post? I remember having read somewhere it's 4, but zikari posted 7 at once. I'm asking out of curiosity, not because I'm going to occupy 2 pages with a massive post
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 4th, 2018 at 05:57 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quite good double profiles Shiki one question how would being jeannes personality and noblephantasm in her two other classes and what would she think if she meets the France jeanne (d ark) ?

Ps:i wish you will have a pleasant journey !
    Jeanne d'Arc was after her time, so Saint or not, she's an enemy to be destroyed. Her Noble Phantasm would probably be My Revenge in every incarnation, though the forms it would take would naturally differ (probably manifesting as the entire Black Fleet as a Rider, and maybe something more land-based as a Berserker). Personality-wise, she would be more of a swashbuckly type as a Rider and fueled by fresh rage as a Berserker.
    And I'll try to enjoy it, even if I normally don't like to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Two sheets at once? You're too good to us.
    Just for that, have two more.

Caster of Satire
    Faceclaim
    FC Link
    True Name: Anton Chekhov
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Russia (19th century)
    Armament: Pen

Parameters:
    MANA: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of an ‘Estate’ becomes possible, acting as an offshoot of the usual ‘Workshop’ granted by this Skill. Rather than acting as a means of collecting mana or working on one’s magic, the ‘Estate’ instead functions to provide sustenance for those that dwell within it. Food, water and other necessities are provided automatically. The ‘Estate’ can even provide for a small number of Servants, at least for a while.
    However, to use Territory Creation, Caster requires a building to base his Territory on. Even a roughly built shack or a tent will do though.

Item Construction - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster’s forte is communication, being able to create self-delivering letters. In addition, he can work the only magic he knows, that of literature. Describing the world he sees and the people he knows, Caster can recreate simulacrums of events, items or people found in his works. He can also produce such things from new experiences through Item Construction, but he must first dwell on the subject more deeply.

Personal Skills:

Medical Techniques - Rank C+: Modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of those times (in which transmission proliferated) by a few degrees. Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived.
    It appears that the Grail respects his deeds his life, and has thus granted Caster’s use of Medical Techniques a slight advantage. When used to help those not on one’s own side, the usual cost in Magical Energy and effort is reduced significantly. When used on bystanders or civilians, the healing’s effect almost approaches the level of Magecraft.

Weak Constitution - Rank B: A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit.
    Caster is accompanied by the risk of a sudden status drop at anytime of every action. The probability of risk is not high, but when it is invoked in combat, it is immense. In a way, it is his preference for short stories applied to himself.

High Speed Incantation - Rank D: The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed.
    In Caster’s case, rather than expedience in spell recitation, this Skill gives a small benefit to his writing speed at which he is capable of creating works. He mostly uses this to boost the speed of his Item Construction.

Noble Phantasms

The Principle of Chekhov’s Gun
    Chekhovskoye Ruzh'yo

Anti-World, Rank B+
    Caster’s most famous literary principle crystallized as a constantly active Noble Phantasm. Its designation as Anti-World stems from the fact that it interferes with the very workings of the World, applying to it the same principles that Caster applied to his stories.
    In essence, all things that are noted to exist must come to play during the ‘story’. The effect is rather vague towards the world at large, but it has more usage against Servants and Magi, the players of the Holy Grail War. Chekhovskoye Ruzh'yo forces a change in behaviour upon all the participants of a Holy Grail War, making them slip information about or otherwise foreshadow their Skills and Noble Phantasms. Further, as an effect that could easily turn detrimental, every Servant, no matter the circumstances, will come to use each of their Skills and Noble Phantasms during the course of the War. All participants will also be strangely forthcoming of their abilities, to the point of outright demonstration, when questioned.
    Since the effect of Chekhovskoye Ruzh'yo is forced upon the World on Caster’s materialization, the effect will remain for a significant amount of time even after Caster himself has been removed from the world.

Description
    Dislikes: Pointless detail, gloominess
    Talents: Bettering others, foreshadowing
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Caster’s true identity is Anton Chekhov, Master of Short Stories.

Chekhov is like an old man at heart, and of good nature and humor. This is not far from the truth, and Chekhov is a truly pleasant person to be around. Though he might mock others with his jests and comments sometimes, he means well and strives not to truly offend his targets. Indeed, his true objective when having a laugh at someone’s expense is to have them realize their weaknesses and shortcomings, and get to work on improving themselves. Chekhov’s humor sometimes crosses over into the macabre, and he finds the fact that his mourners accidentally wandered into the funeral procession of a military man especially hilarious.
    For Chekhov, there is no such thing as ‘collateral damage’ in a Holy Grail War. Though he understands that the Servants might need to die, as they are but ghosts to begin with, conjured up from the past. He draws the line at harming living things, be they a Master or a mere mortal. When the coast is clear, he will personally do what he can to help those who might’ve been caught on the outskirts of a battle between Servants.
    Thanks to the particulars of his constitution, Chekhov feels himself unsuited for battle. Ideally, he would find another that he can support from the sidelines, as that is the role in which he feels truly at home. He is also useful for the purposes of long-distance communication thanks to his tendency of sending letters having manifested as its own power when summoned as a Servant.
    One of the few things Chekhov doesn’t approach with humor are parents, specifically those who mistreat their offspring. He carries a depthless sympathy and kindness towards those from broken families, and will offer to support them at the drop of a hat.
    Chekhov truly doesn’t mind what type of Master he should serve under, but will strive to improve their personality if any glaring flaws come to light. Said Master might not take kindly to his methodology, however.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be one of self-improvement for humanity as a whole. He fondly wishes that everyone could aspire to whatever heights they strive for.

Lore
    Anton Pavlovich Chekhov was born on January 29, 1860, in Taganrog, Russia. His father, Pavel, was a grocer with frequent money troubles; his mother, Yevgeniya, shared her love of storytelling with Chekhov and his five siblings.
    When Pavel’s business failed in 1875, he took the family to Moscow to look for other work while Chekhov remained in Taganrog until he finished his studies. Chekhov finally joined his family in Moscow in 1879 and enrolled at medical school. With his father still struggling financially, Chekhov supported the family with his freelance writing, producing hundreds of short comic pieces under a pen name for local magazines.

During the mid-1880s, Chekhov practiced as a physician and began to publish serious works of fiction under his own name. His pieces appeared in the newspaper New Times and then as part of collections such as Motley Stories (1886). His story “The Steppe” was an important success, earning its author the Pushkin Prize in 1888. Like most of Chekhov’s early work, it showed the influence of the major Russian realists of the 19th century, such as Leo Tolstoy and Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
    Chekhov also wrote works for the theater during this period. His earliest plays were short farces; however, he soon developed his signature style, which was a unique mix of comedy and tragedy. Plays such as Ivanov (1887) and The Wood Demon (1889) told stories about educated men of the upper classes coping with debt, disease and inevitable disappointment in life.
    Chekhov wrote many of his greatest works from the 1890s through the last few years of his life. In his short stories of that period, including “Ward No. 6” and “The Lady with the Dog,” he revealed a profound understanding of human nature and the ways in which ordinary events can carry deeper meaning.

In his plays of these years, Chekhov concentrated primarily on mood and characters, showing that they could be more important than the plots. Not much seems to happen to his lonely, often desperate characters, but their inner conflicts take on great significance. Their stories are very specific, painting a picture of pre-revolutionary Russian society, yet timeless.
    From the late 1890s onward, Chekhov collaborated with Constantin Stanislavski and the Moscow Art Theater on productions of his plays, including his masterpieces The Seagull (1895), Uncle Vanya (1897), The Three Sisters (1901) and The Cherry Orchard (1904).
    In 1901, Chekhov married Olga Knipper, an actress from the Moscow Art Theatre. However, by this point his health was in decline due to the tuberculosis that had affected him since his youth. While staying at a health resort in Badenweiler, Germany, he died in the early hours of July 15, 1904, at the age of 44.

Rider of Joseon
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Yi Sun-sin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Korea (16th century)
    Armament: Swords

Parameters:
    STR: D
    MANA: C
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank E: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm - Rank A+++: The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Known as one of the greatest naval commanders in history, Rider’s only real rivals in this field are Horatio Nelson and Michiel de Ruyter. It is telling that he was never trained in naval combat, but still never lost a battle, even against experienced opponents.

Advice of the Strategist - Rank B-: A Skill given to military-affiliated Servants. By grasping and analyzing the situation, correct advice can be given to one's allies. The higher the rank, the better the probability of the advice given being correct.
    At rank B, advice given will be correct 75% of the time. For enemies to counter this, it is required to have a level of fortune or skill to overcome any analysis conjured by the user of this Skill. However, either because of Rider’s way of phrasing things or bad luck it is possible that the recipient will ignore Rider’s advice.

Subversive Activities - Rank D: The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.
    It is possible to weaken the enemy to some extent prior to an engagement. Rider mostly employs surprise attacks and ambushes for this Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Dragon-Turtle Ship
    Geobukseon

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    Responsible for the resurrection and improvement of a ship design, Rider can manifest his creation as a Noble Phantasm. When invoked, a mighty turtle ship materializes, pelting Rider’s enemies with a volley of all-direction cannon fire. The ship can continue firing at Rider’s command for as long as he chooses to sustain Geobukseon. In addition to its offensive capabilities, Geobukseon also carries superb defenses. Not only will it significantly reduce incoming damage, its enclosed deck means that an enemy has to destroy the ship before they can get to Rider himself.
    Geobukseon is meant to be used on water, but it is also possible to summon the ship on land. The ship can also travel over land, but the cost in Magical Energy becomes heavy in such a case.
    Geobukseon is almost unique as a Noble Phantasm in that it does not refer to a single ship, but rather a type of ship. Therefore, it is possible to use multiple iterations of Geobukseon at once, though manifesting five turtle ship at the same time is Rider’s limit. Regardless of their number, the ships move and attack according to Rider’s mental commands.

The War Drum Must Keep Beating
    Deuleom Chigileul Yujihasibsio

Anti-Unit, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm that only activates on the moment of Rider’s death. During his final battle, he was fatally wounded. However, Rider decided that though he was dying, “he” must still continue to fight, for the sake of the Korean Navy. He instructed his nephew to wear his armor and keep the war drum beating.
    It is thus that instead of fading as a defeated Heroic Spirit should, Rider can pass on the abilities granted by his Saint Graph to another, usually his Master. Whoever the target is, their nature will change into that of a Demi-Servant, capable of using Geobukseon and Rider’s Voyager of the Storm. The newly-minted Demi-Servant is then free to fight on, and can turn into and out of their Demi-Servant form as needed. However, an unmodified human body is incapable of withstanding the power of a Servant, and will eventually break down. Once the target of Deuleom Chigileul Yujihasibsio can no longer carry the burden of Rider’s power, they will return to being an ordinary human and the Noble Phantasm’s effect will end.

Description
    Dislikes: His advice getting ignored, leaving things unfinished
    Talents: Military innovation, ingenuity
    Natural Enemy: Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Rider’s true identity is Yi Sun-sin, the Marshal Lord of Loyalty.

Being a military man at heart, Yi is of upright disposition, but not quite as stern as one would expect of a famous admiral. Though proud in his bearing as a soldier of Korea, Yi feels that his legendary reputation is quite the over-aggrandizement for someone like him, and is quite modest about the subject. Still, he strives to live up to his legend, as he feels it is the duty thrust upon him as a Servant.
    Yi is fond of other Servants with a military background, but disdains those that mistreated their troops or took them for granted. Though Yi was far from close to his men, the loyalty their actions together forged was great, and he trusted each and every one of his soldiers to be able to carry out their duty. Though otherwise fairly mellow when interacting with others, Yi carries a fierce hatred towards two of Japan’s Three Great Unifiers, namely Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. With the latter, Yi’s feud is personal in nature, as Hideyoshi is the one responsible for the Japanese invasion of Korea.
    Yi excels in the art of strategy, and will likely plan his actions meticulously in a regular Holy Grail War. As his Master is of utmost importance, he will do his best to keep them away from the battlefield. When fighting, Yi becomes utterly serious, focusing on the battle with everything he has.
    Yi, being renowned for his loyalty, will serve his Master to the best of his ability. Though he might get exasperated working under the orders of someone incompetent or evil, this was his lot in life as well, and as such he is used to it. He does, however, sometimes grow angry if his advice is ignored long enough. Thanks to the nature of his second Noble Phantasm, he does not hesitate to sacrifice himself in order to protect his Master.
    Yi’s wish would be for the prosperity of Korea. He is unsure of how to feel about his homeland’s current status, though.

Lore
    Yi Sun-sin was a Korean admiral and national hero whose naval victories were instrumental in repelling Japanese invasions of Korea in the 1590s.

After passing the government examinations to become a military officer, Yi served at various army and navy posts. Although he was twice discharged after being falsely accused by jealous colleagues, he was eventually appointed commander of the naval forces in Left Chŏlla province, where he concentrated on training his men, stocking equipment and supplies, and developing the renowned geobukseon (“turtle ship”). The geobukseon is thought to have been the first ironclad battleship in history. Its upper deck was covered with armoured plates to protect its crew, and spikes and knives were attached to the plates to discourage enemies from boarding. The ship’s bow was equipped with a dragon head through which cannon could be fired and clouds of smoke could be emitted to obscure the ship’s position. Cannon and guns could also be fired from the stern and the sides of the ship.

As a result of Yi’s preparations, his forces, unlike most of the Korean military, were ready to fight when the Japanese invaded. Yi’s victories off the southern coast effectively cut off the Japanese troops in Korea from supplies and reinforcements and prevented the Japanese from pressing their initial advantage. Towards the end of the war, Yi was given command of the entire Korean fleet, but, following peace negotiations, he was again falsely accused of disloyalty and demoted to the rank of common soldier.
    The Japanese then launched a second invasion and succeeded in destroying almost all of the Korean navy. Yi was reinstated as commander of the few remaining ships and, continuing his undefeated battle record, soon restored Korea’s control of the seas. He was killed by a stray bullet as he pursued the retreating Japanese forces during the final campaign of the war. Sensing that the wound was fatal, and fearing a repeat of the Battle of Chilchonryang, the admiral uttered, "The war is at its height – wear my armor and beat my war drums. Do not announce my death." He died moments later. Only two people witnessed his death: Yi Hoe, Yi's eldest son, and Yi Wan, his nephew. Admiral Yi's son and nephew struggled to regain their composure and carried the admiral's body into his cabin before others could notice. For the remainder of the battle, Yi Wan wore his uncle's armor and continued to beat the war drum to encourage the pursuit.

Combined notes
    For Chekhov, I’d imagine that with his style of Territory Creation, he would fit pretty well into an adventuring party-sort of group. Or as a support character in Fate/Grand Order.
    I rather like how Yi Sun-sin turned out though.

Comments would naturally be appreciated on all four, though this many sheets is quite a lot to mull over.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; July 4th, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    again two high Quality Sheets profiles i must say especially Deuleom Chigileul Yujihasibsio is interesting !
    one Question to you with your Posting Speed you become Abit Incredible ,plesea say me how many sheets/profiles have ou now still in your quiver actually ?

- - - Updated - - -

At all : what rank would have the following weapons have as

Honjō Masamune
    Sayala Mace
    Reichsschwert/Imperial Sword
    Inariyama Sword
    Arkalochori Axe
    Seven-Branched Sword (Shichishitō)
    Surtalogi
    and Szczerbiec Noblephantasm and wich attributed abbilities would you atest them in the fateverse?
    ps:i have already some ideas but i want to hear th oppinion from the others here.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 4th, 2018 at 08:17 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by this thread rn
    ALL THE SHEETS
    Way to demotivate me from making sheets, guys.

Slumps are the worst.
    I'm a lazy bastard.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    one Question to you with your Posting Speed you become Abit Incredible ,plesea say me how many sheets/profiles have ou now still in your quiver actually ?
    Uhh, like 17 or so?