Page 679 of 858 FirstFirst ... 179579629669674677678679680681684689729779 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    No need to say it twice, the man doing a solo job, patience is a virtue.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    No need to say it twice, the man doing a solo job, patience is a virtue.
    Plus the Internet at my parents' house is not very good. I consider myself lucky for having managed to post such a big post. Don't expect nothing until tomorrow, when I'm at my flat

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice job on the index, Padoru!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Index is now up to date, keep pointing out possible errors or omissions so I can fix them. Again, full props to King of Padoru for this huge update. I only ask that, if possible, the format shown in the OP is used for updates of the index, as the [post] tag uses way less characters than the [url] tag. As an indication, the character limit per post was raised to 150,000 for this update and it still wasn't enough. You can see how the [post] tag can be used here, on the OP, and on this post. The postid is the number at the end of a direct url to a post:
    Code:
    The OP's url:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6950-Create-A-Servant-2?p=2450044&viewfull=1#post2450044
    The OP's postid is 2450044, therefore:
    [post=2450044]CaS 2 OP[/post]
    Raw text of the latest update will always be available on the OP to hopefully make the next update a bit easier.
    Last edited by Leftovers; October 14th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, there is one oddity from the first Create-A-Servant thread that I don't think was ever listed on the index: Rider - Midas I by Vagrant.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Right away I noticed that Asterism's Apollo sheet is falsely listed as venomking's. Other than that, much thanks to everyone who helped in updating the OP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Index is now up to date, keep pointing out possible errors or omissions so I can fix them. Again, full props to King of Padoru for this huge update. I only ask that, if possible, the format shown in the OP is used for updates of the index, as the [post] tag uses way less characters than the [url] tag. As an indication, the character limit per post was raised to 150,000 for this update and it still wasn't enough. You can see how the [post] tag can be used here, on the OP, and on this post. The postid is the number at the end of a direct url to a post:
    Code:
    The OP's url:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6950-Create-A-Servant-2?p=2450044&viewfull=1#post2450044
    The OP's postid is 2450044, therefore:
    [post=2450044]CaS 2 OP[/post]
    Raw text of the latest update will always be available on the OP to hopefully make the next update a bit easier.
    Addendum: I've written some shoddy javascript code to automatically show the post's id in the box underneath the avatar, meant to be used with Greasemonkey or the like. I can only see it being useful for when someone's compiling an update for the OP masterlist, though. Don't think it's much use to anyone else.
    Last edited by NMR-3; October 14th, 2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: clarity

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm not tired, you are tired.

Excellent peerless Job you made now have a niece Rest ,and sleep and approve yourself a good drink for your work !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    To note one thing, Emily Dickinson in the America’s section is an Assassin rather than a Caster.

...I feel the weight of that meme sheet as I type that. S-sorry.

Thank you for all the hard work!

Signature by fumato

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

berserker of troyes

"bow before me or i will burn you to cinders"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: chaotic/evil
    Region: france
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: hardship, boredom, saints
    Talent: taking over.
    Armaments: claws, fire
    Natural Enemy: jeanne d'arc

stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: B
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Mad enhancement(E): class skill of the Berserker class. At this low rank, rationality is mostly unafected, but the only bonus is a lost of the sense of pain. There is skill a chance of an outburst of madness, along witch a temporary rank up in all stats outside of luck.

personal skills

Innocent monster(A): an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Berserker's fame as the "woman who sold her country" hasta deeply afected her skills and personality.

Mana burst(Flames)(D): Can infuse flames into weapons or herself. These flames can increase the destructive power of her attacks, provide a defense, or propel her through the air. However, Berserker control of this flames is preaty small and limited.

Charisma(E): the natural talent to command an army. It end up boeing severiry ranked down by Innocent monster. Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.

Noble phantasm

The ball of the burning man
    Bal des Ardents

This noble phantasm allows Berserker to summon four "fire spirits" to fight by her side. These are the decease soul of four of her servants who died during a dance she put together.
    This "wild man" are about as strong as a low level servant, their constantly on flames and can manipulate such. They need mana to keep manisfested and can be summoned again after being defeted.

Background

Berserker is isabeau of bavaria, she was born into the House of Wittelsbach
    as the eldest daughter of Duke Stephen III of Bavaria-Ingolstadt and Taddea Visconti of Milan. She became Queen of France when she married King Charles VI in 1385. At age 15 or 16, Isabeau was sent to France on approval to the young French king; the couple wed three days after their first meeting.

personality

Berserker is a overbearing girl, she will use every oportunity to remind others of her high status. She is usually calm, regal and cold, often ignoring those she sees as 'lower' in status.
    Under that however, shell is really upset with how she was recorded in history. An understanding and comprehensive master may get to see a more simpathetic side of her

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Isabeau: Interesting sheet, but really sparse. I had to look up her Wikipedia article to even know why she's famed to have "sold her country" in the first place, since it's explained nowhere in the sheet itself.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isabeau: This is a pretty lackluster sheet, especially when it comes to lore and personality. If those went more in depth, this would probably be a decent sheet.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, i had the feeling she was lacking. This is one of those where i lost will half way into and the forced the rest.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Just noticed a few more minor faults/inconsistencies in the OP. First, my Berserker Cain sheet is listed twice for some reason. Also, some sheets seem to be randomly missing that I'm sure were there in previous compilations, like my remade Don Quixote. My Saber Methuselah also appears to be missing.

Blog Entries
    Instead of making individual posts about faults in the OP's Index, just compile them all into one post. Less hassle.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Uwaaah reading my old sheet again I'm not doing Frederick I's lore justice, it almost sounds like I hate the guy.

Blog Entries
    Reading my old sheets is like reminiscing about 12 yo me

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Same, there's a lot of old Sheets that I'm thinking of going back and re-writing them with the skill I have now.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Well, not like it's been that long since I posted my first sheet in this thread, but