Page 8 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Everything is Nobu's fault. King Rorthur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Simon bar Kokhba?

Eh, I dunno but I depict him more as a Saber or Rider. You know, that guy kept a war aganist from a third to a half of the Roman Empire's army for no less than three years. IIRC, Romans had to resort to scorched earth policy to mine the moral of the Jewish people. (Yes, he was one of the candidates I had in mind for Verg's RP, lol.)
    Hrm hard to say. He was overall a big time BAMF, Rider might work the the best overall since he required that his closest soldiers be excellent horsemen. I'd avoid sabers, only because overall swords were less common (most were stolen from the Romans) than archery based weapons such as bows and slings. Lances and spears were also pretty common for his soldiers. My Israeli friends and I tend to suggest Berserker since he was a demi-god in strength according to legends that were told about him in the years in diaspora. Just different takes, make it fun to hypothesis.

I am the herp of my derp. Hurr is my body and durr is my blood. I have created over a thousand derps unknown to durps nor known to hurps
    have withstood durrs to create many derps yet, those hurrs will never herp anything so, as I pray, Unlimited Derp Works
    ~
    Because somehow Kiritsugu managed to make GARcher look like a pussy.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Name*: Lankeshwar (Ravana, Ravaan)
    Class*: Rider (can also be summoned as Saber or Berserker).

STR - A+
    END - A
    AGI - A
    MGI -A
    Luck -B

Noble Phantasm:
    Vimana Pushpaka - Flowery Chariot (A++).
    Flying chariot created by god of crafts for Kubera, god of wealth. After Ravana defeated Kubera and his troops, it became his trophy. Powerful war engine armed with ancient analogues of machine guns and nuclear bombs. Unlike original model, this Vimana was modified to increase it's durablity. This upgrade allows usage of ram-based attacks, however manoeuvrability was decreased.

Chandrahas - Moon's Smile (В)
    Magical sword given to Ravana by Lord Shiva, after many years of devotion. The name is reffering to the shape formed by a crescent moon which resembles a smile. This blade can be duplicated into the eight copies of different size and form (corresponding to the phases of Moon). Each copy possess special ability to break through defences (like protective spells or barrier-type NP) of B rank or above, and can be used as Broken Phantasm separately.

Brahma's Boon - Peak of Divine Protection (A)
    Special conceptual blessing bestowed on Ravana by Lord Brahma. Ultimate conceptual protection against all living things except humans (Heroic Spirits with no divinity or monstrosity count as humans). Any attack to Ravana made by someone inhuman would be totally negated or at least reduced proportionaly to enemy's inhumanity (for example, attacks of the Servant with B-ranked Divinity would be reduced by B-rank regardless of their type and nature).

Skills***:
    Class*.
    Magical Resistance: В. Very ancient hero from the times where magic was much more common and powerful.

Riding*: А. Skilled rider, especially with flying means of transport. He even defeated Lord of the Hawks in the sky duel.

Personal.
    Battle Continuation**: A. Was able to continue fight despite numerous terrible wounds, such as lost limbs (and according to some versions - even all his heads) and was stopped only when Rama shoot Brahmaastra through his chest.

Divinity*: E--. Despite his mixed origin (apparently, his father was one of the holiest sages) Ravana is usually depicted as unholy creature and monster.

Librarinan of Stored Knowledge*: А. While often thought of mainly as the infamous 10-headed demon, Ravana was also a notable scholar of the Vedas.
    A not widely known metaphorical interpretation of Ravana's having ten heads is that the heads are a symbolic way to show the world about his knowledge. He was fully aware of the contents of the six Shastras. His knowledge of the six Shastras as well as his knowledge of the four Vedas, ten Holy Scriptures in all, is by this interpretation considered the inner meaning of the belief that Ravana had ten heads. He possess almost universal knowledge of magical nature of the world and capable to use them easily.

Mind Pollution*: В. Despite all his knowledge and wisdom, Ravana is usually misguided by his five senses. Even his downfall at the hands of Rama was caused by his inability to constrict his desires, when he kidhnapped Sita, Rama's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Name*: Lankeshwar (Ravana, Ravaan)
    Class*: Rider (can also be summoned as Saber or Berserker).

STR - A+
    END - A
    AGI - A
    MGI -A
    Luck -B

Noble Phantasm:
    Vimana Pushpaka - Flowery Chariot (A++).
    Flying chariot created by god of crafts for Kubera, god of wealth. After Ravana defeated Kubera and his troops, it became his trophy. Powerful war engine armed with ancient analogues of machine guns and nuclear bombs. Unlike original model, this Vimana was modified to increase it's durablity. This upgrade allows usage of ram-based attacks, however manoeuvrability was decreased.

Chandrahas - Moon's Smile (В)
    Magical sword given to Ravana by Lord Shiva, after many years of devotion. The name is reffering to the shape formed by a crescent moon which resembles a smile. This blade can be duplicated into the eight copies of different size and form (corresponding to the phases of Moon). Each copy possess special ability to break through defences (like protective spells or barrier-type NP) of B rank or above, and can be used as Broken Phantasm separately.

Brahma's Boon - Peak of Divine Protection (A)
    Special conceptual blessing bestowed on Ravana by Lord Brahma. Ultimate conceptual protection against all living things except humans (Heroic Spirits with no divinity or monstrosity count as humans). Any attack to Ravana made by someone inhuman would be totally negated or at least reduced proportionaly to enemy's inhumanity (for example, attacks of the Servant with B-ranked Divinity would be reduced by B-rank regardless of their type and nature).

Skills***:
    Class*.
    Magical Resistance: В. Very ancient hero from the times where magic was much more common and powerful.

Riding*: А. Skilled rider, especially with flying means of transport. He even defeated Lord of the Hawks in the sky duel.

Personal.
    Battle Continuation**: A. Was able to continue fight despite numerous terrible wounds, such as lost limbs (and according to some versions - even all his heads) and was stopped only when Rama shoot Brahmaastra through his chest.

Divinity*: E--. Despite his mixed origin (apparently, his father was one of the holiest sages) Ravana is usually depicted as unholy creature and monster.

Librarinan of Stored Knowledge*: А. While often thought of mainly as the infamous 10-headed demon, Ravana was also a notable scholar of the Vedas.
    A not widely known metaphorical interpretation of Ravana's having ten heads is that the heads are a symbolic way to show the world about his knowledge. He was fully aware of the contents of the six Shastras. His knowledge of the six Shastras as well as his knowledge of the four Vedas, ten Holy Scriptures in all, is by this interpretation considered the inner meaning of the belief that Ravana had ten heads. He possess almost universal knowledge of magical nature of the world and capable to use them easily.

Mind Pollution*: В. Despite all his knowledge and wisdom, Ravana is usually misguided by his five senses. Even his downfall at the hands of Rama was caused by his inability to constrict his desires, when he kidhnapped Sita, Rama's wife.
    What? WHAT?

How did we have the same idea? It seems like you know more of the myth anyway so I guess it is better that you got to it before me. Never heard of that flying chariot or that magic sword.
    I am curious why you did not make his Brahmaastra a Noble Phantasm? That honestly sounded more Noble Phantasmish than the Brahma's Boon which I would have made a skill or combined into one for simplicity's sake.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    I am curious why you did not make his Brahmaastra a Noble Phantasm? That honestly sounded more Noble Phantasmish than the Brahma's Boon which I would have made a skill or combined into one for simplicity's sake.
    From what I know, Brahmaastra seems to be more like magical technique rather than concrete weapon. For example, in Mahabharata one of the heroes (Ashwatthaman) was unarmed and imbued piece of straw with the power of Brahma and used is as Brahmaastra. Also, it was used by a considerable number of mythological figures, such as Parashurama, Indrajeet, Rama-chandra (that Rama, who killed Ravaan), Vishvamitra, Karna, Drona and many others. From my point of view, NP should be weapon or ability which is associated with one hero (or monster in that case), and Ravana's invulnerability can be seen as his own symbol.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; April 14th, 2011 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    From what I know, Brahmaastra seems to be more like magical technique rather than concrete weapon. For example, in Mahabharata one of the heroes (Ashwatthaman) was unarmed and imbued piece of straw with the power of Brahma and used is as Brahmaastra. Also, it was used by a considerable number of mythological figures, such as Parashurama, Indrajeet, Rama-chandra (that Rama, who killed Ravaan), Vishvamitra, Karna, Drona and many others. From my point of view, NP should be weapon or ability which is associated with one hero (or monster in that case), and Ravana's invulnerability can be seen as his own symbol.
    Sorry I got confused I mean the nectar or whatever that allowed him immortality until it was destroyed, I would have combined that with his boon.

Also my version was going to give him some sort of planet/moon sized space station since he apparently conquered the realm of celestials and if Alexander can bring the army he recruited over the course of his life than why not.

But your version is great, I can see some people unfamiliar with the myth describing him as overpowered but the guy apparently had millions of weapons that could destroy the universe so...

JP Friend Code
    There seems to be more feedback here

Ikki Phoenix (Saint Seiya)
    Class: Berserker (for when his girl friend was killed)
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane

STR: B/A
    END: C/B
    AGI: A++/A+++ (Even Bronze Saints can throw mach speed punches; and the multiplier is for when they reach the 7th sense)
    MGI: B
    LCK: E (Not the luckiest fellow)

Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: C
    Resurrection: B - As his titular constellation, Ikki had the ability to return from the death and even from alternate dimensions. Completely killing him is very difficult if not almost impossible.
    Independent Action: B (He is a loner and usually goes his way, appearing only when his brother Shun is about to be owned)

Noble Phantasms:

The Bronze Cloth of the Phoenix
    Class: Anti-Unit
    The Bronze Clothes are the ones with the lowest quality between the clothes (though they're still formidable armors), but this one has the ability to regenerate itself.

Houou Genmaken - The Phantom Fist
    A punch that attacks directly the opponent's brain, creating a nightmare indistinguishable from reality. Against low level enemies is practically a OHKO; more powerful ones can somewhat resist it, but few can completely avoid its effects.

Houyoku Tenshou - Ascension of the Phoenix's Wings

EDIT: Changed/added a couple things
    Last edited by Mazyrian; April 14th, 2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    I'd like some help creating a servant Archer

based on

Tomoe Gozen or Yamamoto Yaeko (descended from Yamamoto Kansuke who took 80+ bullets before he retreated and killed himself...)

Actually, any Asian hero based Archer is fine. I just need someone to replace EMIYA as Rin's servant for my project. Needs to be Asian so they get a boost from the land/culture and magic foundation. Can be male or female.

JP Friend Code
    What about Genghis Khan? He could be a pretty powerful Archer.
    I can't quite imagine what NP he could have, though. He was the Emperor of all Men, so NP from all across the world (kinda like Gate of Babylon)? He also started using cannons, so something along those lines also?
    Last edited by Mazyrian; April 17th, 2011 at 11:20 PM.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

What about that guy who shot down 9 out of 10 suns?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    The guy who shot down suns was already done by someone else. Genghis Khan might be a good idea but like you said, it's hard to think up his NP, I'll do some more research on Genghis Khan though. Thanks for the suggestions.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    What about Genghis Khan? He could be a pretty powerful Archer.
    Yeah, but can you really see Rin summoning him?

The guy is known for being a mass-murdering mass-rapist, so she's not going to do it by choice, and there's no way he'd be a personality match with her.

Blog Entries
    No, see, Genghis Kahn wasn't a mass-murdering rapist, he was just tsundere for China. Also, he was a woman. Bam, done, historical figure reinterpreted into a Servant, I'll take my commission fee now, Nasu.

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    well, let's go.

Class: Saber
    Spirit: Pier Gerlofs Donia
    Master: Gérôme Toussaint (Original Character)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strength: B
    Agility: E
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Endurance: C

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Riding: E

Personal skills:
    Military Tactics: A
    Cheered Leade: C (AGI goes up with moral bonus, when fighting sided with allies)
    Charisma: C
    Noble Phantasms:
    Fivefal Anti-Army B (rotative sword strike; can throw enemies)
    Arumer Zwarte Hoop Anti-Army A (Army Summon)

this numbers suit's an adaptation of a RPG system, so, he can be look strange for you guys.
    character build by Gabriel Cristian, Fate-based-off RPG player.
    think his final AGI as E++ when fighting along with his soldiers. IN THE RPG, tecnically is the same as AGI C.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Yeah, but can you really see Rin summoning him?

The guy is known for being a mass-murdering mass-rapist, so she's not going to do it by choice, and there's no way he'd be a personality match with her.
    it can works, nasu can make his "doing alaya's work" so gengis is not bad

Since Francis Drake managed to qualify as being a heroic spirit on par with King Arthur just by circumnavigating the globe, I figure a bigger feat should also work.

Neil Armstrong
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: A+
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    Endurance: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Riding: A

Personal skills:
    Voyager of the Storm: A.
    The talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Pioneer of the Stars: EX.
    This unique Skill is given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
    Divinity: E.
    Far in the future, he was mistakenly worshiped as the scion of the god Apollo. Thus, he has been granted a small measure of divinity.
    Independent Action: --/EX.
    As the first human to reach the moon, he is not rejected its logic. As such, he does not have to expend energy to survive comfortably upon the moon's surface, and may extend this protection to anyone in contact with him.
    In addition, he is immune to effects that solely target concepts of the Earth.

Noble Phantasms:
    One Small Step:A.
    Armstrong may go to and from the moon simply by taking a step. He may bring anyone touching him along if he desires.

Blessing of Apollo: A+.
    A noble phantasm that lets Armstrong summon any spacecraft or portion thereof, using it to its full potential. Just as Drake can summon a full cannon barrage from her fleet, so can Armstrong incinerate other servants with a full Saturn V blast.

Blog Entries
    Shit, that's a powerful Noble Phantasm. The full power exhaust of a Saturn first stage? That might be close to Excalibur, especially if he can increase the output at the expense of burn time.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Shit, that's a powerful Noble Phantasm. The full power exhaust of a Saturn first stage? That might be close to Excalibur, especially if he can increase the output at the expense of burn time.
    From a pure "physical force" standpoint it probably exceeds Excalibur, since I don't see Saber getting launched into space from recoil.

As hilarious as that would have been. Excalijetpack!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Laser beams don't have recoil. Expelled hot gases from rockets do.

You can have a really thin laser beam with a super high power rating.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure even photons are subject to conservation of momentum.

That's the entire point of MRI.

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Laser beams don't have recoil.
    Yes they do. Lasers have a backward recoil equal to the power output divided by the speed of light. Basic physics.