Page 449 of 858 FirstFirst ... 349399439444447448449450451454459499549 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Thats what they all say at first, but once you go to the dark side you cant come back MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    You think that's bad, I've done many genderswaps already, including a dreaded saberface.

I have lived in darkness for ages.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    yes, all shall join, and none shall leave MWAAHAHAHA on that note im creating the servant who is legendary for gender bending.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But royd alredy has a sheet...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

saber of wine

Finishing up my little trilogy of "servants of wine" is a figure that i feel, does not get enough respect and love, which is kinda sad.

Saber: Ariadne

Str:D , End:D , Agi:C
    Mna:A , Lck:A , Np:A
    Height: 148cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Place of origin: greace
    Armament: sword, thread
    Likes: sunlight, genuine people, non-alcoholic grape juice
    Deslike: closed spaces, sea travel, being underestimated
    Talents: weaving, being helpful
    Natural enemies: Theseus, Minos

Skills

Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of"A-Rank"or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

Riding(E): saber has no experience on riding, and only has the minimal level on this skill because of the class container.

Divinity(A): being the granddaughter of both Zeus and Helios, Saber also manage to attain godhood after her death.

Affection of the gods(A): the Affection of Dionysus, her husband. It grants a rank up in all stats and protection against mental attacks.

Guidance(B): Saber was worshiped as a goddess of mazes and guidance,and is famous for helping the hero Theseus. This skill manifests itself as a kind of instinct when she is helping someone, pushing her to the best course of action.

Noble phantasm

Antestheria: the deads are walking, festival of madness (anti-unit: A):
    a bless giving to saber by her husband Dionysus and named after the festival in his honour, the festival had the duration of three days and during this time the spirit of the dead would freely roam around the city.
    This noble phantasm allows Saber to summon ghosts, that appear as purple flaming silhouettes, to serve her. This spirits have the skills presence concealment(B) and lament of the falsely living(A) but are unable to phisicaly affect or be affected by the living world. Saber is also the only one able to understand they talking, as anyone else only will hears whispers and mumbles.

Dora tis ariadnis: one to find your way, the other to cut your enemy(anti-unit: B):
    The sword and the golden thread, the two presents that Saber gave to Theseus. The sword is very sharp if a little to heavy and the thread can magicaly stretch for several meters long and be used as a whip. They are useful tools by thenselfs, but their real power comes when they are used together.
    Once the name is called, Saber can use the thread to bind a target, and if the thread get around any part of the target, saber can use the sword to "find" it in a attack that is unavoidable.
    Sabers trump card, using it will certainly reveal her identity

Backstory: the true name of Saber is Ariadne, princess of crete and daughter of king Minos, she fell in love with Theseus and helped him conquer the terrible labyrinth and slay the minotaur.
    But insted of marrying her like he promissed, he left her behind on the island of naxos. However, the god Dionysus found her and fell in love, tooking her as his wife and giving her at least a little bit of happiness.

Personality: Saber is a active and energetic girl, to the point of sometimes being rackless and making hasty assumptions. She can be bit distrustful, but is not hard to get on her good side just by being nice to her.
    She does not like being underestimated as she is "more than a weak princess that can only pray for others safety". this atitude is to hide her greatest fear of being seem like a burden and left behind again. This is also why she always put everything in her actions, in hopes of being helpful.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; January 24th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ariadne: I don't think Curse Of Betrayal adds much to the sheet. Not only are its effects generic and unfitting but if just being betrayed was enough to give you a Skill, then why wouldn't someone like Medea have it? Her Magic Resistance also seems a little too highly ranked, even given the protection of Dionysus is likely factoring into it. The rest of the sheet is fine though, and I like how you combined the thread and sword for her second NP.

Blog Entries
    Tip taken, i will think on a better skill

Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will refuse to accept any Ariadne that does not try to be a caring and responsible big sister towards Asterios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    You dont have to worry. With how she likes nature and genuine people, she would grow found of the big boy real fast.
    Her dislike for her ex-boyfriend my also increase too, However.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I cant think on a better skill. I want her to have just a little more fight power since her physical stats are not that great but nothing comes to mind...

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I cant think on a better skill. I want her to have just a little more fight power since her physical stats are not that great but nothing comes to mind...
    Better to have one less Skill then an unfitting one. Not every Servant has to be a powerhouse, after all.

Blog Entries
    I guess...
    Okay, i am just being bias. I quite like her...

- - - Updated - - -

Skill erased "sob,sob"

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Class
    : Assassin

True Name: The King of Cats

Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A+
    Magic: C
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. A defining class skill of the Assassin class. At this rank it is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. Assassin is capable of going unseen as he wishes, but his animalistic nature makes it impossible to completely hide his presence once he marks someone as a target. Even if it's only a little, his killing intent will surely leak out, and a pair of bright eyes will appear in the darkness as a herald of what is to come.

Personal Skills:

Independent Manifestation (False): D
    A special skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, it serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Provides resistance against instantaneous imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation. Since Assassin abandoned his qualifications to become a Beast by accepting a human title, only a pale echo of this skill remains. It is still enough to let him wander about freely without relying on his Master and evade certain death up to nine times in a single summoning, after which Independent Manifestation will burn out and cease to function.

Superstition: B
    A skill signifying that its holder is a nexus in the collective unconsciousness of humanity. Allows the Servant to cast intense pressure over the human species. Assassin's minor ability of influencing human fortunes has been expanded by the warping of his legend. He may freely alter the Luck of both himself and other Servants with a glance. Resistance is only possible through protection by an outside force, such as a blessing or charm.

Fairy Contract: B+
    The ability to awaken the spirits sleeping within the earth and bend them to one's will. At this rank, one holds dominion over wraiths and fairies, and can summon Monstrous Beasts from the Reverse Side of the World as familiars. Rather than being able to control others directly, Assassin has already earned their service and is merely leveraging numerous ancient agreements. A skill inherent to Assassin's legend, improved from fusing with a fragment of a certain deceased deity. Because he manifests in an unsuitable class, this skill has been ranked down and some authority is lost.

Divinity: -
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. Assassin was never a Divine Spirit and possesses no such lineage, but because he consumed a fragment of a god's corpse this skill was somehow granted, if only as a gravestone he must carry. It provides no advantages, but did allow for Assassin to be summoned as a Servant despite being one of numerous wraiths that could never reach the Throne of Heroes. As a Heroic Spirit Candidate, he is granted the right to battle on behalf of all those who wore his title.

Noble Phantasm
    Feill Fadalach: The King's Funeral
    Type: Anti-Unit

Assassin's existence is one that is destined to eventually unravel. Even so, the name he has borrowed is eternal. Should he perish, it will certainly be inherited by another.

A Noble Phantasm only available to one that has not entered the Throne of Heroes, Feill Fadalach allows for limited separation of container and soul. Dissimilar to the Third, it does not materialize the soul, but instead discards it while preserving a certain pattern within it.

Only after being dealt a fatal blow or deliberately injuring himself to the point of death can Assassin activate Feill Fadalach. As his spiritual core disperses it enacts a ritual akin to a coronation, whereby a summoning is performed using Assassin himself as the catalyst. A wraith is immediately dragged in from his surroundings to fill his empty body, manifesting as a new, unharmed Assassin. Differing from the self-resurrection performed by the phoenix or a divine blessing from the gods that let's someone stock multiple lives, Assassin himself is not revived, merely replaced with a successor.

The new Assassin possesses the same abilities and memories as the old, though the personality and gender may change. Because no attempt is made to preserve the previous spirit, no degradation is suffered. There is no limit to how many times Feill Fadalach may be used and its prana cost is minimal. It may be activated mid-combat, and an opponent that fails to see through the ritual might mistake it for a Noble Phantasm that instantly heals Assassin's wounds. However, it does require conscious activation. If Assassin is instantly destroyed before he can perform the summoning or if no successor is present due to outside circumstances, the crown will not be passed on.

Due to the nature of this Noble Phantasm, it may also be activated by Assassin's Master. Should Assassin perish, his contract will remain for a short time. Merely by witnessing Assassin's destruction and proclaiming that "the King is dead", a Master will find that their Servant has reappeared.

Description
    Assassin is a mysterious sort. Because of the way he is summoned, he may be playful or grumpy, lovable or cold, young or aged. His initial summoning is always male, but subsequent manifestations can be female.

Some constants do exist, however. Assassin will always be prideful and difficult to control. He does not at all consider himself subservient to anyone and will freely roam about as he pleases. Because his likes and dislikes are varied, it falls to the Master to intuit them and figure out a way to get this cat to behave. Warm milk usually works as a bribe; in fact, Assassin is almost always pleased by an offering, particularly if it is accompanied by a ritual of appeasement.

Assassin frequently interacts with other animals, treating them the same as humans. Since they can understand him better, though, he'll have more success in bossing them around. One might quickly find their home becoming a miniature zoo for Phantasmal Beasts if they can't find a way to control him.

Assassin can actually speak, but chooses not to unless it's necessary. Humans don't meow or bark, so it's normal for a cat not to talk, or so his reasoning goes. He has manifested in this class not because of his own traits, but because it is the one his species is most suited to.

Assassin's wish for the Grail is to destroy the anchors holding the human world together. Rather than any grand plans like bringing back the Age of Gods, however, he merely says "my kingdom has become small and boring" and plans on expanding its borders. It is in fact his affection for humans that keeps him on this side. Even though he would be happier on the Reverse Side of the World, he can't bear to leave behind his human subjects and wants to show them how glorious the other side is.

In that respect, he's certainly a cat to the end.

Lore
    The King of the Cats is a character from a folk tale originating in the British Isles.

The tale goes as follows: A man comes home to tell his wife and cat, Old Tom, that he saw nine black cats with white spots on their chests carrying a coffin with a crown on it, and one of the cats tells the man to "Tell Tom Tildrum that Tim Toldrum is dead." The cat then exclaims, "What?! Old Tim dead! Then I'm the King o' the Cats!" Old Tom then climbs up the chimney and is never seen again.

That story was in fact one of many successions. Though humans rarely realize it, Spirits and Phantasmal creatures do have their own rulers. The title of King of the Cats is one that has been passed down for ages, inherited by the brightest cat of each generation. As such, there are countless spirits that can be summoned as this particular Assassin.

Even so, normally a folk tale like that wouldn't be able to manifest as a Servant. The kernel of authority that acts as a ticket to the Heroic Spirit Summoning is a fragment of Pan, the Greek god of of nature and the wild. Pan was also one of the few gods to be killed. "Great Pan is dead" proclaimed humanity, and so an inhuman god suffered a human death, descending near the end of the Age of Gods. Because he was no longer alive, Pan couldn't be considered Divine, and his corpse scattered to pieces and was consumed by nature, ironically outlasting the other gods that merely faded away. Eventually a curious cat ate a portion of the fallen god and became the first King of Cats, earning a portion of Pan's power over the earth. That nugget of authority has been passed down through generations, now existing as a 'predilection to rule' within every feline.

The power to rule exists most strongly in the Cait Sidhe, the fairy cats of the Scottish Highlands, and so it is customary for the King to have a black coat with a white spot on his chest.
    Last edited by Bloble; January 25th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.

I'm crazy for cats, so I'll like them unconditionally.

It's a pretty unique sheet. Great job as always, Bloble.

Blog Entries
    "Life's a shrivelled old bitch with rotten teeth; so drink 'til you're sick, fuck who you want, and take everything that isn't nailed down!"

Assassin of Newgate

Source

Alignment: Chaotic Good
    STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: A+
    MAG: D
    LUCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (B-):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. In Assassin’s case, the rank does not drop when he is stealing something.

Personal Skills

Thievery (B): The ability of a Heroic Spirit famous for performing acts of theft, the ability to take something from the target for one’s own. At higher ranks, it is possible to steal immaterial things, like strength or mana. Though Noble Phantasms can be taken, they cannot be used by the thief, as this falls under a different skill, and Phantasms that are part of the body or represent a mindset cannot be stolen. When coupled with Presence Concealment, it allows the owner to pick pockets in otherwise plain sight. Despite his fame as a thief, Assassin was caught no less than five times, thus his targets receive a rank up to awareness checks when he tries to steal from them undetected.

Rogue’s Charisma (A): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. As Assassin was never a real leader or a ruler, his version of this skill has been warped somewhat and is based on his (still formidable) personal charm and his reputation as a noble rogue. It only affects allies who are of Chaotic alignment, but provides them with a bigger boost. Also represents his ability to reduce enemy stats by sweet-talking them.

Subversive Activities (D): The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. Assassin’s variant of this skill allows him to reduce enemy strength by around 20% when he is planning a ‘jailbreak’. He is not a saboteur, and his ability to interfere only applies to him being able to steal weapons or supplies from a foe before the attack.

Noble Phantasms
    Newgate Prison Break
    No Jail Can Hold Me!

Anti-Unit (Self, D): A representation of Jack Sheppard’s most famous acts, escaping from London’s notorious Newgate Prison twice, out of the four times total he broke out of jail. It is a blessing with the simple effect of ‘liberation’; any and all binding type attacks used against him will fail, allowing him to escape at his leisure. When consciously activated, it speeds up Jack’s thought processes, allowing him to create complex plans for jailbreaks in a short period of time. Activating it in the scenario it planned for will automatically cause events to happen luckily, unfortunate and unforeseen mishaps will not occur, a powered up good-luck charm. It also removes mental debuffs to allow for clear thought. Though it is meant for breakouts, and he usually only uses it as such, it can also be used to plan and execute elaborate heists. A simple, but effective, Noble Phantasm.

“I ain’t one of those fancy cat-burglars, but I’ll give it a go. Be worth a laugh or two, I reckon.”

Skeleton Key
    Loose the Devil, Break the Chains

Anti-Unit (Self, A): A representation of the legend that Sheppard’s escapes had infernal assistance. In its inactive form, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of a skeleton key, a device famous for being able to open any lock. In this form, this is the only power it has, a useful tool for any thief to possess. Activating it releases a demon imprisoned inside. Rather than the Devil, it is a mere low-level spirit, which when released possesses Assassin turning him into a veritable god of thieves. He gains the following powers: the ability to pass through walls as if they were smoke, the ability to open any lock with a single touch, the ability to become utterly invisible, the ability to activate stolen Noble Phantasms, and a rank up to all Parameters. Also, his Thievery skill increases to A+, allowing him to perform feats such as stealing a person’s heart right out of their chest, and his Charisma is sealed. The downsides are that the transformation is intensely mana-heavy, it changes Jack’s alignment to Chaotic Evil, with an accompanying personality shift, and the sense of power it brings is intensely addictive. Needless to say, Jack has an intense dislike of this ability. A sister ability to From Hell ("And another reason why that Ripper bloke is bound to be my archrival!")

"People said I was a hero, or a ghost, or in league with the devil, but I'm just a carpenter's brat from Spitalfields. Ain't anything special about me. That's my biggest secret."

Lore
    "Jack the Lad, here to serve! Assassin? Nah, I'm awful at fighting. I'm a proper Thief. Wait, that's not a real class? Why not?"

The Assassin of Newgate is Jack Sheppard, alias Gentleman Jack and Jack the Lad, an apprentice carpenter turned thief who lived in London during the early part of the 18th century. Taking up thievery to support his habits of wine and women, he proved to be a mediocre burglar at best, often getting caught, but a phenomenal jailbreaker, escaping from prison four times. His good looks and charming demeanour, coupled with the non-violent nature of his crimes and his almost supernatural talent for escaping from trouble made him into a folk hero for the lower classes of London. After his fifth and final arrest he was kept under constant guard in case he escaped again, and made several unsuccessful attempts, but his luck ran out and he was executed at the age of 22. After his death, an act was made banning his name from being published in an attempt to prevent the spread of anarchy.

Personality
    Dislikes: Hypocrites
    Natural talents: Escapology
    Natural enemy: Jack the Ripper (fellow London criminal named Jack, a natural rivalry is bound to form, or so he says)

"Tall women are my favourite, by the way. Just saying."

An unabashed libertine, who only really cares about having a good time, who turned to thievery as an easy way of getting what he wanted. A friendly, charming man, but one with absolutely no scruples when it comes to the difference between ‘mine’ and ‘yours’. Despite this, he dislikes violence, and his short and wiry build means in a fight he has to rely on his speed rather than strength, since he can be overpowered easily, and may even struggle with non-Servants. The embodiment of the loveable rogue archetype. If his Master is female he will definitely flirt with them, if they are male he will befriend them if they are of a similar temperament, but will play with them if they’re more moral or strict then he likes. His worst compatibility is with people who abuse their power, he will do everything he can to humiliate them in the most public fashion.

Relationships with other Servants
    Robin Hood/Billy the Kid/Yan Qing: “You and me, let’s go! We can clean this place out in about half an hour. Partners?”

Gilgamesh: “Ha! Just try and catch me, you shiny-arsed prat!”

Kintoki: “Yeah, that’s a lot of gold.”

Medusa: “Hey, cutie. How about it?”

Quetzalcoatl: “I can’t tell you how much I’m loving this whole thing you’ve got going on.”

Edmond Dantes:
    “Alright, mate? What d’you say, let’s go out for drinks and share war stories. You’re paying.”

Asterios: “That maze thing of yours, it wasn’t so hard. C’mon big guy, we’re gonna go out for some fun.”
    Last edited by asterism42; January 26th, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Daniel Defoe, working as a journalist, wrote an account for John Applebee, The History of the Remarkable Life of John Sheppard. In his History, Defoe reports the belief in Newgate that the Devil came in person to assist Sheppard's escape
    shit maybe I should've made his NP do something like this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    shit maybe I should've made his NP do something like this
    Can always edit.

Blog Entries
    Gonna start trying to post again. Have a Caster that I'm working on. Might do a remake of either Alaric I or Bismark. Might also go back and give some more flavour to Jerusalem-tan.

Anybody have any ideas for figures who could have illusionary Skills/NPs? I kind of want to do a Servant with one, but I can't think of anyone who'd have one.
    Oh, and any figures who have extra arms would be cool too, but thats a secondary priority. Every multi-limbed figure from legend that I can find tend to be divine spirits or monsters or something else that isn't suitable to be a Servant.

--Edit--

Okay, upon reading through a bunch of profiles and stuff in this thread, I now feel like anything I can possibly make is highly inadequate and I shouldn't even bother. All of you need to stop being talented - or at least stop wasting it on stuff like this. Go write a book or something, jesus....
    Last edited by Crying; January 26th, 2018 at 11:05 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    So now that we've hit the 50 page hallmark I've decided it's high time that we get another update for the OP. For that purpose I've compiled all the sheets from the last ten pages or so. Much thanks to NMR-3 for compiling most of the recent sheets, which made my work a heckuva lot easier.

America:

Berserker- Zumbi Dos Palmares by Criarino

Britain:
    Saber- Mina Harker by Bloble
    Assassin- John I by NMR-3
    Rider- Green Knight by Fabuzer
    Archer- Edward I by Bloble
    Assassin- King of Cats by Bloble
    Assassin- Jack Shepherd by asterism42

China:
    Saber- Yuenu by Gally

Christianity & Judaism:

Berserker- Robert The Devil by WhatShouldNotBe
    Lancer- Godfrey(a) de Bouillon by Bird of Hermes
    Shielder- Godfrey de Bouillon by NMR-3
    Ruler- Saint Longinus by massive_jojo_reference

Classical Myth & History:
    Rider- Diomedes by Bird of Hermes
    Berserker- Diogenes by Bloble
    Assassin- Cassiopeia by asterism42
    Lancer- Amaltheia by Bloble
    Lancer- Athena by venomking
    Saber- Tydeus/Athena by zikari8
    Berserker- Tydeus by RoydGolden
    Berserker- Agave by the god of world-0
    Archer- Augustus by Express
    Berserker- Talos by Fabuzer
    Saber- Chrysaor by Bird of Hermes
    Lancer- Parthenopeus by Fabuzer
    Caster- Semele by god of world-0
    Berserker- Callisto by Bloble
    Lancer- Aeneas/Venus by Bird of Hermes
    Saber- Ariadne by god of world-0

Ireland
    :
    Lancer- Connla by Fabuzer

Japan
    :
    Saber- Watanabe No Tsuna by Fabuzer

Maritime South-East Asia
    :
    Rider- Bakunawa by Shiki

Sub-Saharan Africa:
    Caster- Mwindo by Slick146
    Foreigner- Kurtz by Express

Scandinavia:
    Archer- Kriemhild by Gally

The Slavs:
    Rider- King Marko by Bloble

Spain
    :
    Assassin- John Manuel by Bloble

Uncategorized Others:
    Savior- Hope by Criarino
    Assassin- Urban Legend by venomking

Rider: Bakunawa

Spoiler:

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    STR:
    B+
    END:
    C
    AGI:
    A
    MAG:
    D
    LUCK:
    E
    NP:
    A++

Weapon: Tribal Sword and Shield

Class Skills:

Riding (A+):
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills

Tribal Warrior (B+ - A+):
    A skill that is taught specifically within the tribe that teaches art of war and fighting unique during there era. It requires harsh training whose goal is to inflict quick heavy damage with a sufficient defense against multiple enemies. The strength of this skill is based on the number of opponents present at the battlefield regardless of what kind are they as long as it was recognized as a deadly opponent. In one versus one situation, the rank of this skill is fixed at B+.

Divine Aggressor (E+ - A+):
    A curse that enables him to fight stronger against any creatures with a divine attribute. The higher the divinity of the opponent, the stronger he becomes. However in compensation for the temporary boost, this skill nullifies when he gets exposed by an attack of any sound oriented magic or skill particularly from loud horn or metal clattering (except bladed weapons). The nullification of this skill will be in effect as long as he is exposed to the sound attack and will instead weaken his battle capabilities and reduce the effectiveness of his Tribal Warrior Skill. A certain condition must be met before the boost effect activates, the opponent must posses a divine attribute however the curse effect will always be active.

Protection Against Arrows (C):
    Enables him to sense any ranged attacks coming towards him and blocks it using his shield regardless if it is a magic or physical projectiles in C rank and below. However, when the conditions for the curse of Divine Aggressor is present, this skill is nullified.

Noble Phantasm:

Spoiler:
    Bakunawa: The Great Sea Serpent Deity (B++):

Description: Bakunawa summons the great sea dragon-serpent deity spoken from the lore and mounts it. The great sea dragon-serpent as described by lore has wings which allows it to fly in great heights enough to reach the moon. As a mythical being dwelling at the sea, it was considered as a deity and feared by humans on the past because of being known as a man-eater and destructive prowess. Bakunawa's fighting prowess improves as it enables him to fight while mounting and can pull a coordinated attack with the serpent. However, it also has a curse similar with Divine Aggressor's curse which weakens both of them whenever get exposed to sound-oriented magic attacks AFTER he gets mounted and will quickly deplete his mana. If ever he was exposed to the sound-oriented magic attack BEFORE he gets mounted, he cannot summon the serpent while he is under exposure. The serpent will remain as long as Bakunawa has an enough mana to maintain it.

Bakunawa: The Devourer of Moons (A++)

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Description: The great sea dragon-serpent charges a huge amount of magical energy from its mouth and shoots a devastating magic attack in a form of laser-blast six times on the target area. The longer the charge, the greater the destructiv powr. After shooting six times, the serpent will be forced to vanish. Despite of it's destructive power, the mana expenditure in using this noble phantasm is enough to deplete mana reserves which is very fatal and will weaken Bakunawa greatly until the mana has been regenerated. Furthermore, the effectiveness of this skill is reduced by half when got exposed from an A rank sound-oriented magic attack while being mounted.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    " Let's have an exchange.... The moons that you love... to your power"
    Bakunawa is the name associated with the eclipses and refers to the great sea dragon-serpent that devours the six out of seven moons of the world in Philippine Mythology. According to the ancient times, the world has seven moons given by the great god for the world which are all admired by dragon-serpent deity that dwells on the sea. However as much as it wants to reach the moons, it is too impossible as the deity of the moon Bulan would not let anyone touch it except to those he favors. There is one human warrior that Bulan favors and its name is Bakunawa. He is a tribal warrior and prodigy that was being envied by many because of his superb talent and prowess in arts of warfare and fighting which gives him victory in numerous battles. Because of his reputation as a prodigy together with his achievements, the princess of the tribe fell in love with him. However, the head of the tribe was against this affair which drives them to elope. Furious by this, the head of the tribe ordered his men to kill Bakunawa's sister. Bakunawa found out and wants to exact vengeance but because of the pleading of his wife, Bakunawa restrain himself. Not satisfied by the turn of events and disgraced by his daugher, the head of the tribe ordered his men to track and kill them, and burn down there home. The men had managed to tracked them and unfortunately, Bakunawa was outside when the men killed his wife and burned there home. Swearing vengeance against them, Bakunawa set in the sea to look for the great dragon serpent. Guided by Bulan, Bakunawa managed to found the great dragon serpent and made a pact with it. In exchange for power to exact his vengeance, he will lead him to the moons. The serpent agreed and together with Bakunawa, had thoroughly destroyed the villages and caused havoc and destruction everywhere. With Bakunawa's guidance, they managed to reach the moons and started to devour them. The people plead to the great god for salvation however it refuses to struck it down and instead, tell the people to make a loud noise by banging there pots and pans to scare the serpent. The noise distracts Bakunawa and scares the serpent and made them more enraged. As they are about to devour the last moon, the great god appeared and struck them down. Bakunawa tried to resist and fought but eventually was strucked down by the great god. The weakened serpent refuses to give up and insists on devouring the last moon, but everytime he does, the great god will always appear and struck it down again and again. The people called the period when the serpent will attempt to return as the eclipses and later on named the serpent as Bakunawa, same name of its master.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    He is quiet and hated the humans. He is not ill tempered and is always level headed specially in battle. He has a habit to be an observer, making sure to study his opponents before engaging the battle. He maybe cold towards his master but he is a loyal servant and will never betray his master. Although he is chaotic evil, this alignment is because of his vengeance towards humans who destroyed his life from the past and was in contrast towards his feelings towards animals and nature. As a well versed in arts of war, he is calculative and decisive person and is a type of person who is stubborn and seldom gives up.

PS: This is my first time creating a servant based from mythology.
    Last edited by Shiki; January 27th, 2018 at 04:01 AM.