Page 111 of 367 FirstFirst ... 1161101106109110111112113116121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 7324

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Take your time asterism. I hope you're doing well.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After this turbulent year we've been through, I'd like to end 2020 on a more hopeful note, so my proposed prompt is this: Dreamers.

People like Iskandar or Napoleon who dreamed big, held larger-than-life ideals, and spent their entire life chasing their dreams. Of course, this prompt isn't strictly limited to "heroes". After all, in some cases, idealism and unbridled ambition can be two sides of the same coin, and history had its fair share of not-necessarily-good visionaries with big plans for the world. At the end of the day, how you interpret this prompt is up to you.
    deadline for submissions is christmas eve

this is a really open prompt, so I look forward to seeing what your imaginations vomit forth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quite the wholesome prompt, I'm also very eager to see what ya'll are going to come up with!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh man, I wish I knew that prior, my last sheet from 2 weeks ago would have fit in here. Oh well, good luck everyone, looking forward to the results!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After this turbulent year we've been through, I'd like to end 2020 on a more hopeful note, so my proposed prompt is this: Dreamers.

People like Iskandar or Napoleon who dreamed big, held larger-than-life ideals, and spent their entire life chasing their dreams. Of course, this prompt isn't strictly limited to "heroes". After all, in some cases, idealism and unbridled ambition can be two sides of the same coin, and history had its fair share of not-necessarily-good visionaries with big plans for the world. At the end of the day, how you interpret this prompt is up to you.
    ["Mono no Aware" Intensifies]...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm seems that the servant i curently work does fitt the Topic , Jibun o yorokobaseru neat !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I mean, someone's definitely gonna submit Joseph for this, right?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My money was down on Don Quixote being among the submissions.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries

Foreigner to Humanity

Da Vinci: "Okay Summoning Process initiated, looks good Master, the new Servant should be here any second! Ah there they are...heh?"
    Goredolf: "Who is that? He looks kinda creepy. Not really Heroic Spirit like."
    Sion: "Is that sand all over him? Hey you, newcomer! Stop making a mess here, we have sensitive equipment here!"
    Master: "Good Day Sir, I am your Master. What is your True Name and Class? My name is…"
    Holmes: "Master-san! Not one more word! Mash, be ready to protect! That person is of the Foreigner Class and I think I know who that is. We should NOT let him speak."

Foreigner to Humanity

Class Skills

Territory Creation (Strange) E+
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana or gathering ressources.
    Grants minuscule benefits to owner, when envisioning the current territory to be their own and when entering the Territory of opponents.
    Foreigner was never a talented magus during life, despite his efforts. He dreamed of creating and rebuilding cities for his vision of a new Europe for "his" people. None of them were ever build, therefore the rank is low. Instead he gains a small boost in his Parameter when he decides that the ground he is standing on would be favorable for a new city and due to his horrible accomplishments in life, gains them as well when entering enemy territory. This skill is granted to him by one of his NP.

Insanity A
    A Foreigner skill, granted to those that encountered an Outer God and were consumed by madness or consumed the madness itself.
    In Foreigners case he never encountered any god or outer being. His Insanity is his own and he was it that spread it.

Existence Outside the Domain E+
    A Foreigner skill, denoting the owner as someone who wields the power of entities beyond human comprehension.
    Foreigner earned this questionable skill through his own actions and mindset.
    He managed to escape dozens of attempts on his life, was safed from drowning as a child and as a soldier was held at gunpoint and was spared out of mercy. The notions like "He had the Luck of the Devil" or claims of his friend A. Kubizek furthered the notion that he was possessed by something otherworldly.
    His thoughts, goals and practices became so inhumane, so incomprehensible, foreign and vile to other human beings, that they detached him as a monster in history.

The "Domain" isnt our reality, it is "Humanity" and the "Existence" is no Evil God, it is the "Monstrosity" he himself became.

Mash: "Holmes-san, you know who that is? He hasnt even said a word?"
    Holmes: "That is a blessing for us, I doubt anyone would like to hear any of his words, they are likely attacks on their own.
    Am I right,
    Adolf Hitler?"
    Mash: "He…he smiles?!"

Appearance and Parameter

STR: E
    AGI: E
    END: D
    MAN: D
    LCK: A

Personal Skills

Charisma of Malicious Madness B--
    A Charisma skill related to Charisma of Wicked Wisdom from a certain evil genius. At this rank denotes the owner as a ruler of an evil nation.
    Due to [Kriegssünden] the rank is quasi-lowered, because he cant speak and has to rely on his presence alone.

Incitement EX (sealed)
    A Skill that functions as the acquisition of the words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. It functions as a sort of mental attack when employed against an individual.
    At the same rank as the great Roman Emperor, Foreigner was said to be a natural born Orator with the ability to first gain the respect of a party and later the control of a whole nation in order to drive it to war.
    This skill is quasi-sealed, due to his [Kriegssünden] Curse.
    Even without it, Foreigner would refuse to talk with anyone he does not consider human and those he would talk to usually avoid him completely or are those who already fell for his insidious oratory skills during life.

Führer's Prerogative C
    A personalized form of
    Imperial Privilege
    Emperor's Prerogative
    of the same rank. An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time.
    His relevant skills are Spearmanship, Rune Magecraft, Military Tactics, Appreciation of the Arts and Battle Continuation of rank up to D and under severe strain on him Divinity rank E.

Methods to reach ones Dream (Inhumane) A
    A skill that embodies the will to accomplish a dream and the means the owner took to achieve them.
    In Foreigner's case the inhumane ways of thinking about and accomplishing his goals.
    A composite skill that includes Single-Mindedness and Mental Pollution in regards to his goals and All Books&Enemies must be burned and Aptitude for Slaughter for his Methods.

Foreigner had two driving desires during life: The acquisition of Lebensraum for his people to create a Pan-German racial state and the physical annihilation of those he deems "unworthy of life" which includes the enslavement of those "racially inferior".
    Opinions are still divided to what extent his aspirations reached. was his goal just Europe or the whole world? Regardless, to reach said goal he used the most inhumane methods that come to modern minds. During life he burned all books written by the "unworthy", killed millions of people in various camps. He even send his underlings to Japan to interfere in the Third Holy Grail War in order to acquire the wish granting vessel.

Mental Pollution
    Mental Pollution A+
    A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out anymental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Foreigner embodies the concept of an evil Human to such a degree, that no one should be able to come to a mutual understanding with him. Therefore he can block all mental interference thaumaturgy of rank A or lower. And as a reminder that he was responsible for it alone without foreign interference he is able to negate all spells targetted to control his actions.
    Furthermore, due to his inability to talk to others it becomes even harder to reach a mutual understanding - not that anyone would try.

All Books and Enemies need to be burned

All Books and Enemies need to be burned B
    A skill that is capable of applying strong pressure on the body and Magic Circuits of others, enough to be able to prevent them from moving or casting spells.
    A cruel method of ruling that has precedence in a similar way in ancient China.

Mash: "Master, I suddenly feel a terrible pressure eminating from him, it feels dreadful. I rarely say that, but is it wise to have a contract with him?"
    Holmes: "I highly recommend to not enter a contract. A Servant of his recognition could mentally attack you upon entering. He is too infamous and Evil, his reputation after his death should even increase this aspect of him."
    Goredolf: "I agree, I dont want this beast among us! Use your Command Spells to let him selfdestruct or something!"
    Da Vinci: "Something is happening, I dont know what, but be prepared!"

*Foreigner's smile is replaced with a silent scream of pain. From his throat springs forth a gust of ash, covering the ground before him. He holds his throat and falls to his knees*

Sion: "What a mess, what is that?"
    Mash: "Look!"

*The layer of ash starts trembling and suddenly stops. Then, as if someone writes with their finger in it, words appear.*

Sion: " "He...may…not…speak…" Who wrote this? This is pretty terrifying to look at."

*Foreigner holds his throat again, contorts his body in pain with just some pained noises coming out, before unleashing another wave of ash into the room, covering the ground, walls and ceiling.
    "Us." is written in front of them. *

Da Vinci: " "Us"? Who is U…oh my god…"

*The whole room begins to fill with handprints in the layer of ash. Big ones…and small ones...*

"Us."

Noble Phantasms

Kriegssünden
    Die Toten schweigen und du sollst es auch

Sins of War
    The dead are silent and so shall you
    )

A constantly active Noble Phantasm that is more like a curse placed on him by the world and his victims.
    The sins Foreigner accumulated over his lifetime crystallized into a curse that can not be lifted. Foreigner is covered in ash, which represents the remains of all those people that were killed in his name.
    Be it the soldier in the cold trenches, the homosexual that just wanted love who they want, the mentally impaired that were treated like dirt, the people that hugged their loved ones while those next to them dropped from the deadly gases, the worker that looked at his family picture before being shot by the commando, the heroes that tried their best to safe just one more and unsung others.
    Their last remains cover the body of their murderer with just one goal : Reminding him of his sins and preventing him of his words that led the world to a path of bloody doom.
    They cover his skin, they blind his eyes, clog his throat, fill his lungs and dry his intestines. Foreigner is in constant pain like he is suffocating, but is not allowed to cry for help. Like the words, dreams and futures of the innocent were silenced, the innocent now silence their tormentor.
    If the pain they inflict upon him isn't enough to stop him from his evil actions or saying his vile words, the ash can start to heat up, burning him from within without killing him, due to his acquired Battle Continuation skill.
    Foreigner is therefore inflicted with the highest rank in Weak Constitution.

Albert Speer
    Werkzeug für Krieg und Träume

Tool for War and Dreams

A Noble Phantasm that shows Foreigner's inhumanity even towards those closest to him.
    Albert Speer was the favored architect of him during life and was tasked with the design and construction of several important projects of the Nazi party. Among them the Reich Chancellery, the rebuilding of Berlin to the "Welthauptstadt Germania" and the construction and expansion of concentration camps. Later he was appointed as the Reich Minister of Armaments and War Production and under him they performed an "armament miracle". He is credited to keep Nazi Germany in war even longer, because of his dramatic increase in productions of tools of war.
    His life or rather his use for Foreigner granted him the fate of becoming his weapon, his
    Spear
    Speer
    , through which he is armed for war and can accomplish his goal and create the city of his Dreams - Germania.
    Speer appears as a white simple spear.
    It seems Foreigner is able to use the Cores of his underlings to his advantage. To which extend is hopefully never discovered.

Herz der Dystopie
    Welthauptstadt Germania

The heart of Dystopia
    Germania, Capital of the World

Foreigner ignores his pain and screams the name of his NP into the atmosphere and rams his lance into the ground.

"GERMANIAAAAA!"

Around him a bounded field springs forth that either projects a transparent city of his vision if standing on terrain, that is not considered "urban" or a reality marble that adds a layer over existing buildings, that make them look like a city of Nazi Germany. Red Banners of the Swastika hang all over and statues on the street depicting the Führer of the new world.
    The citizens on the urban area this NP was cast on are affected by a certain check. The precise mechanisms are not well explained, but those who align with Foreigner's world view are transformed into his soldiers. Those he judges as part of the Aryan-Nordic race undergo a check and if they "win" become soldiers too. Those he deems as a "lesser race" undergo a similar check and either become willing slaves of the soldiers or become the same as the ones Foreigner perceives as "unworthy of life". Those see how on their clothes mysterious yellow badges appear in form of a star. They are now marked as an enemy of the people and the soldiers and slaves will start hunting them. The soldiers start attacking them while shouting racial slurs.
    A NP that shows the degradation of humanity and holds a mirror in it's face. Those who became soldiers dont even have to politically align with Foreigner's vision. They are victim of a mental interference and act with thought in mind that they either do what everyone else does or that they dont have a choice, else they end up like them or even worse open their mind to his twisted ideology. Some may somehow resist that after becoming a soldier, but they are swiftly marked with the badge as well and targetted.
    The city now acts as if it was created by his Territory Creation skill and provides him the benefits as if it were the true version of it. In the city he is able to control his "soldiers" with gestures alone.
    A NP that is Anti-City, Anti-Humanity as a race, Anti-Humanity as a human trait and Anti-Morality.
    The effects of this NP in a region that is majorly populated by the so called "unworthy" is not known. It could either be completely useless or maybe another effect triggers.
    The cost of activating and maintaining would normally be moderate, but his [Kriegssünden] Curse makes it an unnaturally high price to pay.
    When the NP ends the "cosmetic" effects are quickly removed, but the psychological impact stays with the citizens. The Counter Force wont intervene to remove them.

"Relationships"

Munch:
    "Master, I am afraid of him. I truly am. I feel like we are too much alike. We share the same class, but he reached it almost willingly. We were both said to be possessed by something else, okay I foolishly said that about myself and invited my cruel fate, but people really thought about him that way.
    We both share the appearance of Dust and Ash. He turned his victims to ash, I kill mine by turning them to dust. Through Dorian I sometimes feel the urge to kill the ugly, the imperfect, just like him!
    I fled from him and lived my life in fear, he even destroyed some of my paintings. I should hate him more, than i fear him, but I somehow feel he shows myself what I could become if I cant hold Dorian back.
    Please, Master, Swear to kill me if I ever turn out like this Monster! I dont want to become a true Treader of Dust!"

"Theh. You truly ask me what I have to say to him? Like I fall for your trap, I know enough of the modern times to know I should not do that. But let me tell you, him destroying some ugly art is something I support, but he was too weak. He didnt get that fool here. Furthermore…I feel like the Treader seems interested in him. Lucky you, that I dont want to share my powers with others."

Caesar:
    "Dont you dare compare me or any other great Roman orator with this beast! I knew back then that the germanic people were barbarians, but they would bear such a cruel thing that isnt even a human? And he even dared to name his land after the Holy Roman Empire! The curse that lies upon him is like he is the Vesuv and Pompeii at the same time. May he wallow in pain longer."

Freud:
    This Monster is now here? Master, destroy him, right now! I would do it by myself, but I cant. He would take my Noble Phantasm away with his, Kuranes warns me! I fled my own country to avoid this bastard, he killed my family! I wont stand his presence any longer! Not even I may help this deranged devil! Dont be a fool like I was, I underestimated him back then, dont do the same mistake, or he will burn me instead of my books this time!

Hakusai:
    "Sheesh, I know that feel when you put ya heart an' soul into a painting and it isnt appreciated by the ones ya want to. But that freak overexaggerated a bit, dontya think? Bet he doesn' even have a heart or soul haha. And no taste, let me tell ya! He banned all the interesting art, even our buddy Van Gogh's work was among the, what did he call it? Degenerate Art? Hehe, I guess it's not for degenerates like him, rite, Masta? This ugly fella could only paint one thing and that was to paint the ground red with all the blood he spilled."

Yang Guifei:
    "Master, Yuyu has something to say~. You know I love Onsen and i secretly went last night during the mixed hour times. Usually no one goes there during this hour and i was enjoying the warmth in the dark with my bowl of lychees. Haaah it was nice. Oh right, the point of my story. I saw him enter the bath, i dont know if he noticed me. Anyways, did you know that his whole body is covered in this thick layer of ash? I almost said something to prevent him from entering! It is proper etiquette to shower before entering to rinse oneself of impurities, not that it'd help against that guy. Anyways, instead of the dust covering the surface like it should, it stayed on him. And the parts that should be wet seemed to stay dry. I guess the ash acts like a Lotus? He literally cant wash himself from his own sins! And wanna know something else? There is a part of his body, which is not covered! His feet! I thought it is strange at first, but after thinking for a while it makes sense. That way he cant step on them again."

Da Vinci:
    "Yo Master, here is something interesting I noticed while observing that guy."
    "Bitte…mein Führer, erlösen Sie mich…ich kann nicht mehr…"
    "Thats clearly a German voice asking for salvation targetted at Foreigner. But it is not Foreigner himself. No one else is there. The people from the ash are established to not be able to talk, so they are ruled out. There is only one thing left. His weapon. His lance had to be the one that spoke to him. I dont know what kind of Noble Phantasm or weapon may do this. It is not like Gray-chans scythe. His weapon is too weak, it is almost like a normal weapon in a sense, just a bit sturdier. Im at a loss here."

Abigail Williams:
    "Ah Master, excuse me, I saw the room where you summoned the last Servant. I still dont know who that was and I know nobody wants me and others to know, but the room looked quite stunning, am I right? I did that too with my friends! We left our handprints on the earth or on stones! It was fun! Quetzal-san told me that people all over the world used to do that too! Even thousands of years ago, that is so awesome! To think we are still so much alike with the people living before us! She showed me pictures of a cave that looked similar to the room. Her people did that sooo long ago, she was really proud that it is still there. And you know what she said too? The meaning is the same for all ages, even today! " We were here!" Isn't that a wonderful message to the future?"

Wu Zentian / Qin Shi Huang: They dont want to admit it, but they think some of his methods of ruling are good and think they were inspiration of sorts.

Notes about his Class
    Due to him being pruned from the human consciousness as "not human" he is not able to be classed in any "human class". Therefore the only container left is Foreigner. A ironic twist of fate, he became what he detested - A Foreign Servant. If that would not be the case, he would qualify under several classes. Therefore. unlike other Servants, those that can manifest in several classes under different concepts, he can manifest under different concepts in the same class container.
    This iteration concentrates on his aspect as an Orator with Charisma, working to achieve his cruel dream of the future. Other concepts may be the Warmonger with more emphasis on his military actions or his crimes against humanity as a mass murderer or his occult believes and activities in the secret magical site of society, including his interference in the Third HGW.
    While technically incorrect, you could declare those iterations Foreign Lancer, Foreign Rider, Foreign Berserker, Foreign Caster and so on.
    But regardless of his iteration he takes, one thing will stay. His sins - his curse.

Creator's Notes
    A fast idea that came to my mind a while ago and like my last Lily sheet, I made him in a (for me) relative short time periodof a bit over a day. I tried my best to not "glorify" him in any way as a badass or ridicule him too much that makes light of his cruel actions. I detest him as much as all others with normal minds. Due to his prominence in our consciousness he has a bunch of material someone can work with, therefore I think he can have several iterations. This iteration is one of the most cruel "Dreamers" one can think of.
    I did not include the usual characterization, we all know which alignments he was, what he loves, hates and so on.
    The thing with the ash and hands was inspired by SleepMode's Watcher. I wanted to create a feeling like that too in a sheet and thought that maybe an angel of the end could make such an atmosphere. In the end it crossed my mind when i decided to expand on my idea here for the contest.

Last edited by DelRey; December 3rd, 2020 at 07:20 PM. Reason: fixed(?) FC and added Parameter under it

Blog Entries
    Welp, we're starting this contest off with a bang, it seems. Oof! It's terrifying. I love it!

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I hate that I love it.

"Alright guys it's the holliday season! Here's an open, fun prompt for you all ."

first entry is literally Hitler

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've seen a bunch of Hitler sheets on this forum to the point where it ended up being a little cliche for a while, but you definitely took the idea in a different direction compared to most. The ashes of his victims clogging his body and literally keeping him from speaking is a wonderfully evocative bit of imagery. Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where the Nazi prison guard had to relive all the same pain he inflicted on his inmates.

On the other hand, him having Speer as a literal spear is kind of hilariously on-the-nose and doesn't add that much to the sheet IMO. I get you wanted to give him some kind of weapon so he could fight despite his weak body, but since it doesn't have any special effects as an NP I feel like it'd be more suited as just a mention in his Equipment/Armament section or something. Oh and, is there a reason none of his NPs have ranks and there's no listed parameter section? It's also worth noting the FC you gave isn't showing up properly. Might want to fix that.

Blog Entries
    I can say i am somewhat shocked and i doent understand why the Counterforce does nt get active ? Also have i given myself a Limit as i doesnt make any servant of the two worldwars .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 3rd, 2020 at 07:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

I've seen a bunch of Hitler sheets on this forum to the point where it ended up being a little cliche for a while, but you definitely took the idea in a different direction compared to most. The ashes of his victims clogging his body and literally keeping from speaking is a wonderfully evocative bit of imagery. Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where the Nazi prison guard had to relive all the same pain he inflicted on his inmates.

On the other hand, him having Speer as a literal spear is kind of hilariously on-the-nose and doesn't add that much to the sheet IMO. I get you wanted to give him some kind of weapon so he could fight despite his weak body, but since it doesn't have any special effects as an NP I feel like it'd be more suited as just a mention in his Equipment/Armament section or something. Oh and, is there a reason none of his NPs have ranks and there's no listed parameter section? It's also worth noting the FC you gave isn't showing up properly. Might want to fix that.
    thanks for the mention of the FC, it is so weird that it works for me but on other browser it has problems. Does it work now?

Regarding Speer, my line of thought is what lies at the end of hitlers dream is Germania, the capital of his world. The one tasked with creating Germania was Speer. He was the first Architect of the Reich and minister of Armaments. Therefore he is hitlers Armament and the tool to activate his Germania NP, because he is his creator in a sense. Speer is also one of the reasons he has Territory Creation. Does that make sense now?

The reason why his NP have no ranks is simple: idk how to give them ranks and i personally dont think they are that necessary. I avoided giving ranks on other sheets as well.
    And i avoided the Parameter section for him as well, because i just know he has rank A in LCK, because he just had a bunch of it in life. I kinda didnt want to do that, idk how to describe it and partly dont know where it would fit in the way i wrote the sheet, as it is a more flowing sheet with the story and stuff. I think i will add the parameter under the FC. In terms of what he likes, dislikes, body measures and stuff, alignment...It is Hitler, we know most of the stuff and i dont wanna make him more human in a sense? Mixed feelings towards my own sheet, its weird i know, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I can say i am somewhat shocked and i doent understand why the Counterforce does nt get active ? Also have i given myself a Limit as i doesnt make any servant of the two worldwars .
    relatable, can be a weird topic, I wasnt that happy researching him, let me tell you.
    Why wont the counterforce activate? Well were they active during the war? Thats my line of thinking. Maybe they think some horrible things are necessary for humanity to prosper. Maybe they let it happen to let humanity remember that the notion that "it wont happen ever again" is wrong. It can happen again. I let some things vague on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Thanks. I hate that I love it.

"Alright guys it's the holliday season! Here's an open, fun prompt for you all ."

first entry is literally Hitler
    you think 2020 ends on a happy note? xD
    Last edited by DelRey; December 3rd, 2020 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    thanks for the mention of the FC, it is so weird that it works for me but on other browser it has problems. Does it work now?

Regarding Speer, my line of thought is what lies at the end of hitlers dream is Germania, the capital of his world. The one tasked with creating Germania was Speer. He was the first Architect of the Reich and minister of Armaments. Therefore he is hitlers Armament and the tool to activate his Germania NP, because he is his creator in a sense. Speer is also one of the reasons he has Territory Creation. Does that make sense now?

The reason why his NP have no ranks is simple: idk how to give them ranks and i personally dont think they are that necessary. I avoided giving ranks on other sheets as well.
    And i avoided the Parameter section for him as well, because i just know he has rank A in LCK, because he just had a bunch of it in life. I kinda didnt want to do that, idk how to describe it and partly dont know where it would fit in the way i wrote the sheet, as it is a more flowing sheet with the story and stuff. I think i will add the parameter under the FC. In terms of what he likes, dislikes, body measures and stuff, alignment...It is Hitler, we know most of the stuff and i dont wanna make him more human in a sense? Mixed feelings towards my own sheet, its weird i know, sorry.
    Yeah, it shows up fine. And I think I understand the justification for his spear NP better now. Thanks.

Blog Entries

”I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. “

The Stingiest Man in Town

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster
    Aliases: Marley
    Place of Origin: London, England
    Source: ”History?” A Christmas Carol

Parameters

STR: E

END: E

AGI: E

MGI: A+

LCK: A+

NP: A+

Height: 150 cm (4’9 feet)
    Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
    Dislikes: ”Christmas?”Poverty
    Talent: Accounting
    Natural Enemy: Saint Nicholas, Karna
    Attribute: Man
    Alignment: ”Lawful Evil?”Lawful Good
    Armament: Money, Chains
    Catalyst: A scrap of paper from a 19th century English manuscript

Class Skills

Riding (-): This skill has been lost and replaced with Voyager of Time.

Magical Resistance (D): Never encountered magecraft in life but did experience something akin to a miracle so single-action spells are canceled out.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (B): The measurement of one’s fortune to acquire wealth. Net worth is unknown but his ability to acquire wealth is his defining trait, although being a “penny pincher” he will rarely indulge himself with his own fortune.

Voyager of Time (D): A skill that makes the impossible possible, allowing one to navigate through time. Rider is less of a navigator and more of a passenger, traveling forward and backward through his own timeline to see his definitive past and possible futures. True divination is impossible but effects equal to Eye of the Mind (False) at D-rank become possible.

Emotional Freezing (A+): A skill that involves freezing one’s emotions. During the winter months Rider would deny everyone (including himself) all but the bare minimum of resources necessary for survival. The harsh coldness of his bitterness becomes outwardly expressed through a constant chilling effect within his vicinity and can even be wielded as a weapon, with chains being his favoured form.

Noble Phantasm

“Tonight, You Will be Visited by Three Spirits”
    ~”Listen to'em. Do what they say, or your chains will be heavier than mine.”~

Type: Anti-Miser
    Range: 0-100
    Max. Targets: 25

Something akin to a miracle that happened to Rider late in life. Christmas Eve, seven years after the death of his old partner, he received a warning from the lingering wraith of said partner that he would be visited by three spirits. One by one the spirits visited him and showed him shadows of what was, what currently is and what may possibly come to pass. An internal journey that took him through time, Rider awoke Christmas Day a changed man. His callous heart had melted and he became charitable and merry. Doing so saved the ill child of his employee as well as his own immortal soul from an eternity of torment. The veracity of this event is dubious at best for Rider was the sole witness. Although many observed that Rider seemed to have changed overnight with no prompting from an outside entity, implying something had altered his temperament. Possessing knowledge that he somehow gained in a single night in the dead of winter was impossible for a man of his age.
    The group of spirits were all shards of Thanatos, the Greek personification of Death, latching onto a man who desired for the surplus population to be decreased. This was a necessity to survive into the modern age without the constant stream of followers the Age of Gods had once provided the entity. Obsessive misering combined with potent magical circuits unknown to him, Rider had put a death portent curse upon all of London through years of constant practice and recitation. It was only through mentally coming to terms with the consequences of his actions through his dream did he have a change of heart, resulting in the subconscious abandonment of the terminal shards.
    In his possession are three specialised Wraiths, each a shard of Thanatos, born of Chaos. Lacking the foundation provided by devout followers it is the shell of a former Divine Spirit that, while powerful, only constitutes a reduced and broken vessel. Although their appearances and abilities vary wildly due to Rider’s psyche, each is undeniably a piece of Thanatos.

The first, dubbed Past, boasts agility and magical power but is rather frail and physically weak. It possesses potent light magic and flight.

The second, dubbed Present, boasts great strength and endurance but is slow and its penchant for revelry impairs its judgment, similar to a low rank in Madness Enhancement.

The last, dubbed Future, is the one that most resembles its original form. It is weak in all areas but possesses a high Presence Concealment, evasiveness and a technique similar to Cursed Arm Hassan’s Zabaniya where interfacing with a target’s heart results in almost assured death.

Collectively they possess a Reality Marble that is stored within Rider; his “timeline”. By riding this timeline, Rider can relive every single past moment in his life with absolute clarity and predict the outcome of future actions. Travelling forward and backward along this timeline can result in psychological effects, such and being more generous, as well as influencing skills like Golden Rule and Emotional Freezing. Possession of this Noble Phantasm is what qualifies Rider for the Rider class.

Lore

Rider’s True Name is Ebenezer Scrooge. The main character of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. Although fictional, his creation was inspired by several real-life figures including Dickens’ own father, various misers and a merchant named Ebenezer Scroggie. The name “Scrooge” over the past century and a half has become synonymous with greed, stinginess and hatred towards men. Many people, both ancient and modern, embody Scrooge. Many more will invoke his name when describing said people.

Ebenezer was once a clever and cheerful young man who exemplified the holiday spirit. Although he was subjected to constant abuse by his father, he saw for himself and his betrothed a bright and prosperous future together. However with age came the fallout of his father’s abuse and he cast aside his bride, his family and all those who gave life meaning. To say he only found satisfaction in money would be inaccurate for Scrooge found satisfaction in nothing. Although rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams he lived a life lacking comforts and forced that lifestyle onto his only employee, whose meager wage was barely sufficient to keep his family fed and ill son healthy. The only person he seemed to afford empathy towards was his old partner, Marley, the Wraith of which appeared before Scrooge seven years removed from his own death to give him a warning; he would receive a special visitation from three ghosts. Their lesson he should heed or else he be condemned to a life of loneliness and an afterlife of unrest.

Scrooge must have taken their advice to heart as he awoke Christmas morning a changed and generous man, an enduring symbol of redemption, generosity and the spirit of Christmas.

Personality

Rider is cold, miserable and stingy. He takes no joy in making himself happy with his vast fortune, let alone making other people happy. He is of the opinion that people should be working, even on the most holy days, and if not working then dying quickly so there would be more for everyone else. He has rejected the little family he has left and his only friend is long dead.

Rider is a kindhearted man despite his sinister appearance. He enjoys life to the fullest and strives to make everyone else's lives merry. He compensates his employee fairly and justly and has even become a “second father” to the man’s ill son. Never there was a more generous or noble spirit as Rider.

Although these personality traits seem contradictory their presence within the same container is not a result of Madness Enhancement or skill like Contradictory Mind. Rather it is a side effect of Rider travelling along his own internal timeline. This can manifest as sudden mood swings, changes in opinion or resemble something like multiple personality disorder. Whatever mode Rider is in, most Masters will find his overall personality to become more agreeable as time goes on as Rider will always and inevitably become a better person.

If he were to win the Grail he would wish for peace of Earth and good will towards men.

Quotes

“Bah humbug! I mean-Merry Christmas! I am the servant Rider. In life I was Ebenezer Scrooge, Miser of London. Now get out of my face and leave me alone. Have a good day!”

"What? You require funds? Certainly, how much do you need?...What are you doing? Trying to rob an old man blind! Bah humbug, I'll never fall for one of your scams."

“They better get on with partying to increase the surplus population. Wait...that’s not what I meant to say...”

(to Karna)
    “How does one become so devoted to the well-being of the lower classes? How inspiring. I mean-how revolting.”

(to one of the Santa Servants)

“Ugh, it’s smug aura fills me with cheer. Or...uh…”

Author Notes

bah bumhug

Blog Entries
    Ebenizar servant conffirmed hm interetsing i must i say aswell the use of the Temporal Mashine God Images .

now i hope that we get a a Heroic servant which does represent a more hopefully side .

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Guys, please consider that maybe Servant Hitler wasn't the most tactful choice to turn into a *Heroic Spirit* for a contest whose prompt is *dreamers*.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, I suppose it fulfils the brief in the technical sense

but also, yeah. i'm not sure whether to allow this one or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Guys, please consider that maybe Servant Hitler wasn't the most tactful choice to turn into a *Heroic Spirit* for a contest whose prompt is *dreamers*.
    Well, the prompt does note that being a dreamer isn't necessarily always a good thing. And there's been a bunch of Servant Hitler sheets in the other thread, plus horrible people as Heroic Spirits is nothing new to the franchise (hello, rapist child-murdering Satanist Gilles de Rais). In general I don't have a problem with that sort of thing, since it's not like the sheet's really glorifying Hitler or depicting him as an awesome guy.