Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DDD_Spoiler_guess_and_guess_thread

DDD3は来世 is just a comment I saw in some blog and grew to like it. HnM 4 is Hana no Miyako, we have a thread for it.

Anyways, just to make this post somewhat worthwhile: Maki-chan has an apartment in the same area as Tsuranui (remember they're really cheap), perhaps Tsuranui has her as a neighbor and is unaware of it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    Thank you for your information. English brevity code is useful. I like it except I don't know it.
    My guess is Tsuranui is a rich girl because her father is.... and she ate good one(DDD1, page 40), Makina has money because she got shinya's money (shinya acts arika and drug seller). so they are not so cheap I think but I agree with you they are possibility neighbor.
    Last edited by Ossan99; July 16th, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

I disagree. Even though Tsuranui is sort of rich her apartment rent isn't expensive. Bear in mind Arika said this (and we know he's leading a meager life) so it must be really cheap. Hers used to be a women's dormitory of a Bread Factory (if I recall correctly) after all so I don't think that's much money.
    Last edited by Crown; July 17th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    About Tsunarui
    Vol.1 page 40.
    学生のクセに、相変わらず金持ってるなコイツ。
    Vol.1 page 41.
    もむもむとフォアグラを食べる金満少女、貫井未早十九歳。
    Vol.1 page 48.
    ツラヌイのアパートは俺のマンションとは正反対の、工業地帯の端っこだ。元々はパン工場の女子寮だったそう で、家賃がベラボウに安い。もっとも、選んだ理由は家賃ではなく大学が近いからである。
    About Makina
    Vol.1 page 256.
    「いいよ。金には困ってない。伸也が稼いでくれたからね。あとは……(略)」
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----

Regardless of the reason Tsuranaui chose that apartment (because it is near her university) the rent is still "ridiculously cheap", according to Arika. My point still stands but let's stop with this anyways.

So yesterday I started S.vs.S-2 and finished 6/Slugger.(bottom). Wow, this sure was a trainwreck.

At first I thought the wishes-granting mister was a cool guy but I'm starting to hate him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    I believe your Japanese-English translation is correct. If you have perfect memory in your brain, contents of your post #83 would different.
    I'm not sure meaning of "trainwreck" in English, you may enjoy your translatin.
    Year, I hate wishes-granting mister too. Who is he?
    -----

悪魔と名乗る男

a mystery.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    May be you already know, Japanese wikipedia has topic of DDD.
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDD_(%E5%B0%8F%E8%AA%AC)
    It looks like our agreement #1(Dr. Roman and Tsuranui relationship) is nagative. I can't agree with this topic in Japanese wikipedia. What do you think about this topic?
    -----

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I've been meaning to say this for some time, but wouldn't 貫井 be Nukui instead of Kinui?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @deaddrunk
    Nukui possibility yes. If so, What will happen?
    -----

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Other than it seeming kind of random to be saying that Doctor Kinui = Nukui = "Tsuranui".
    The 貫井 in the hospital could just as easily be a different doctor, who might end up being related to Tsuranui.
    Possibly?

(Unless the "Kinui" isn't a reading for 貫井 but just another nickname)
    Last edited by peanuts; July 19th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Yeah. But that wouldn't be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ossan99 View Post
    @Crown
    May be you already know, Japanese wikipedia has topic of DDD.
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDD_(%E5%B0%8F%E8%AA%AC)
    It looks like our agreement #1(Dr. Roman and Tsuranui relationship) is nagative. I can't agree with this topic in Japanese wikipedia. What do you think about this topic?
    I only follow the original text and there's nothing contradicting nor confirming it. Tsuranui is only a misreading anyway (it could be either Kinui or Nukui). Roman could be Nukui as arai/deaddrunk says, too.
    Last edited by Crown; July 19th, 2013 at 12:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @deakdrunk
    If you are correct, it is not fun. Crown's idea(guess) is more fun. fun or not fun is important topic for us(Crown and me). because DDD is a kind of entataiment for us.
    Last edited by Ossan99; July 19th, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
    -----

read this yet, Ossan?

http://bookclub.kodansha.co.jp/kodan...x/gallery.html

It's pretty old. Koyama and Nasu talking about some stuff, mainly the character designs.
    Last edited by Crown; July 22nd, 2013 at 02:59 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    No, It looks like you have a good data mining skill on the web.
    I found it, Koyama, he is an aged man same as myself because he called makina's nickname is "Kalimero". Why he knew Kalimero?
    Spoiler:

Makina
    Name:  makina_small.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  5.4 KB
    Kalimero
    Name:  kalimero_small.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  5.7 KB
    Last edited by Ossan99; July 22nd, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
    -----

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heh, I remember Calimero, they aired it in my country around 1989

Tell me the details, mister. I'm not that old.

I could just go to wikipedia but I'd rather hear it from someone who watched the real thing.

Si fuera tan amable.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Calimero was a black chick (the only one in his nesting) with some major confidence issues. He wore as a helmet the shell of the egg he had hatched from.

He was always crying out "I've been abandoned!", "that's not fair!", "nobody understands me!", and stuff like that. He was often justified, but still came across as something of a crybaby.

In fact, when I was a little kid, "Calimero" was sort of a synomym for "crybaby".

...I don't know if the perception of the character is the same in Japan, though.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 23rd, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @aldeayeah
    "Piyo Piyo Calimero, uttachaou..."
    Basically agree with you. I was also a little kid so my memory is not clear. I remeber only he crys everytime.
    Original is not Japan, came from Italia.
    http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/lineup/tv/karimero/
    -----

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry broke my tooth a few days ago and stopped posting for awhile (because I spent all my time sleeping because pain lololol) and didn't check threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Well, here's some more. This thread is handy to me because whenever I forget something I can just come here—Anyways:

Pretty much everyone claims that Maki-chan is Makina. What do you have to say, Cruor? I remember you saying this could not be possible for some reason.

There's also that Malion in day dream event at the end of Volume 1 and the E-Agonist at the end of Volume 2 whose nickname I dare not to pronnounce. This Malion/Marine is supposedly dead, though Kanata naming it "Siesta" might imply it's in slumber rather than in physical death. Are these related?

That's about it. I cannot deduce more with this sparse info.
    never said it was impossible just that I (and Evo) don't think believe it.

Ugh..well there are a few things that aren't very clear:

We have that in HandS Karyou lends Delight to Makina. We also have something along these lines in that precise moment:

"Are you sure? I might not return it."
    "It is fine. Even if you do not return it to me it will come back to myself after you die. I will replace it with Hatred for the time being."
    (fuck, this just makes me mull over how you replace Hatred in two arms)

However chronologically, J. The E follows and by that time Karyou seems to possess both of his arms again. Whether Makina returned it (meaning she is one-armed again) is unknown; this would contradict Makina being Maki-chan as this latter has a normal appearance.

I wholeheartedly hope is Makina. She's cool.
    In JtheE Karyou has two black arms. No white one. Or at least if we just look at the art. And I think from a lot of what Arika and Tomato said about him he prolly has quite a few limbs.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice