Page 236 of 430 FirstFirst ... 136186226231234235236237238241246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 8594

Thread: RWBY

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I wrote a little something.

Partners

Yang paced impatiently down the stairs that led up to one of Beacon’s towers, lost in thoughts. She hadn’t been in town, nor in the library, nor in the training grounds. They had been running out of ideas and steam, when the blonde remembered something and went off hopefully without even saying anything.

Blake had once commented to her that she liked high places. So Yang figured maybe that little thing was worth a shot, and it would turn out the black haired girl was right under (over?) their noses this entire time.

But she wasn’t on the high towers or dark rooftops of Beacon either.

Yang heaved an uncharacteristically heavy sigh. Blake had been missing for over a day now, since the very vocal and emotional argument in their room the previous night. She hadn’t come back that night, and no one had seen her since, not even the academy staff.

Weiss’s silent refusal to make her opinion on the situation known, and Ruby’s flustered concern aside, Yang… was worried.

For as long as she’d known her, Blake had never been so openly emotional as she had yesterday, trading vocal blows with Weiss that were more laden with repressed hurt the longer the discussion went on. And then it came to an apex, as Blake let her words slip with what she’d been holding back, and she ran away in haste.

Ruby called out to her, but she and her sister didn’t pursue Blake. And it didn’t occur to Yang until later, but leaving someone in the emotional state that she was all alone, to deal with her problems by herself, was never something that helped, in general.

To their credit, the revelation had been a little.. shocking, to say the least. Though it did explain a lot. Like why Blake never took off that bow, it was probably covering up her faunus ears. And her ridiculously sharp senses. But ultimately, it also gave rise to a whole new set of questions.

Was Blake really involved with the White Fang? How involved had she been with it? Hell, was she still involved with the group, even to this day? What had led her to join them?

Yang didn’t know the answers to these questions. What she did know was that the White Fang and its plight weren’t just something Blake could have an objective opinion about, because they meant something to her, personally. The blonde wondered how much of her ‘we’ was meant as ‘we the White Fang’ and how much meant ‘we the Fauna’.

And Yang was forced to question herself. How much did she, did they, even know about Blake Belladonna?

She was awake in her thinking until late at night.

She was still thinking about things when she woke up in the morning and as they finally got to looking for Blake during the day, with no discernible results to speak of. Team JNPR hadn’t seen her either. Which brought her to her current grumpiness.

Yang kicked open the door at the bottom of the stairs with more strength than necessary and walked in the direction of her team’s room.

It was, quite honestly, frustrating. Not frustrating enough for Yang to start ripping her hair off, but close. Not that Weiss’s dismissive attitude had been helping it much. But all it did was aggravate her mood, because Yang was already frustrated. Frustrated and regretful.

To say the truth, Yang hadn’t been that surprised when the whole thing happened. By all rights she should’ve been, but for some reason it wasn’t that hard to believe. The “Blake is a faunus” part that is. Not exactly the “Blake is/was White Fang” part. But still. She was definitely less thrown off by it than Ruby or Weiss.

So now, she was regretting she didn’t think to stop Blake, or even run after her.

At the time she thought, oh it’s just a little argument, they’ll sort this out as the big girls they are. But it wasn’t, and as a result of that, Blake was missing. Maybe if Yang had gone after her and talked to her, she wouldn’t have disappeared like this. Maybe if she’d supported the other girl and tried to talk to her or comfort her following the discussion, she would’ve stuck around so they could solve it. Maybe, maybe if she’d remembered to act as a partner when it was actually needed.

The four of them were a team. But Yang and Blake were also partners before the four of them were a team. And Yang was starting to feel she hadn’t done nearly enough for her partner to earn that title.

Hell, even if Blake hadn’t decided to run off on her own, Yang still should’ve done something. Even if only been there for Blake.

That was what partners did, after all.

Yang came to halt in front of the door to their room with a silent resolution.

Ruby was already doing enough worrying on her end. Now it was Yang’s time to do so, and time for her to do something for her partner and find her so they could talk this out and laugh about it later.

Tomorrow, Blake was coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Schizoid Personality Disorder SH1234's Avatar
    Made by Tusia

My very first attempt on writting, I don't have courage to post it anywhere but my blog.

My little project (no longer delayed, but release date is like constipation)

Spoiler:
    Finally I'm a shirekan

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why am i no at all surprised.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Jaune is a good dancer it seems.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    Pyrrha will be pleasantly surprised.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Well the guy's got experience. See his minute two in a tree.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    So I wrote a little something.

Partners

Yang paced impatiently down the stairs that led up to one of Beacon’s towers, lost in thoughts. She hadn’t been in town, nor in the library, nor in the training grounds. They had been running out of ideas and steam, when the blonde remembered something and went off hopefully without even saying anything.

Blake had once commented to her that she liked high places. So Yang figured maybe that little thing was worth a shot, and it would turn out the black haired girl was right under (over?) their noses this entire time.

But she wasn’t on the high towers or dark rooftops of Beacon either.

Yang heaved an uncharacteristically heavy sigh. Blake had been missing for over a day now, since the very vocal and emotional argument in their room the previous night. She hadn’t come back that night, and no one had seen her since, not even the academy staff.

Weiss’s silent refusal to make her opinion on the situation known, and Ruby’s flustered concern aside, Yang… was worried.

For as long as she’d known her, Blake had never been so openly emotional as she had yesterday, trading vocal blows with Weiss that were more laden with repressed hurt the longer the discussion went on. And then it came to an apex, as Blake let her words slip with what she’d been holding back, and she ran away in haste.

Ruby called out to her, but she and her sister didn’t pursue Blake. And it didn’t occur to Yang until later, but leaving someone in the emotional state that she was all alone, to deal with her problems by herself, was never something that helped, in general.

To their credit, the revelation had been a little.. shocking, to say the least. Though it did explain a lot. Like why Blake never took off that bow, it was probably covering up her faunus ears. And her ridiculously sharp senses. But ultimately, it also gave rise to a whole new set of questions.

Was Blake really involved with the White Fang? How involved had she been with it? Hell, was she still involved with the group, even to this day? What had led her to join them?

Yang didn’t know the answers to these questions. What she did know was that the White Fang and its plight weren’t just something Blake could have an objective opinion about, because they meant something to her, personally. The blonde wondered how much of her ‘we’ was meant as ‘we the White Fang’ and how much meant ‘we the Fauna’.

And Yang was forced to question herself. How much did she, did they, even know about Blake Belladonna?

She was awake in her thinking until late at night.

She was still thinking about things when she woke up in the morning and as they finally got to looking for Blake during the day, with no discernible results to speak of. Team JNPR hadn’t seen her either. Which brought her to her current grumpiness.

Yang kicked open the door at the bottom of the stairs with more strength than necessary and walked in the direction of her team’s room.

It was, quite honestly, frustrating. Not frustrating enough for Yang to start ripping her hair off, but close. Not that Weiss’s dismissive attitude had been helping it much. But all it did was aggravate her mood, because Yang was already frustrated. Frustrated and regretful.

To say the truth, Yang hadn’t been that surprised when the whole thing happened. By all rights she should’ve been, but for some reason it wasn’t that hard to believe. The “Blake is a faunus” part that is. Not exactly the “Blake is/was White Fang” part. But still. She was definitely less thrown off by it than Ruby or Weiss.

So now, she was regretting she didn’t think to stop Blake, or even run after her.

At the time she thought, oh it’s just a little argument, they’ll sort this out as the big girls they are. But it wasn’t, and as a result of that, Blake was missing. Maybe if Yang had gone after her and talked to her, she wouldn’t have disappeared like this. Maybe if she’d supported the other girl and tried to talk to her or comfort her following the discussion, she would’ve stuck around so they could solve it. Maybe, maybe if she’d remembered to act as a partner when it was actually needed.

The four of them were a team. But Yang and Blake were also partners before the four of them were a team. And Yang was starting to feel she hadn’t done nearly enough for her partner to earn that title.

Hell, even if Blake hadn’t decided to run off on her own, Yang still should’ve done something. Even if only been there for Blake.

That was what partners did, after all.

Yang came to halt in front of the door to their room with a silent resolution.

Ruby was already doing enough worrying on her end. Now it was Yang’s time to do so, and time for her to do something for her partner and find her so they could talk this out and laugh about it later.

Tomorrow, Blake was coming home.
    Hm, very nice. I've always felt one of the major roadblocks to my liking of the Bumblebee pairing (or Yang/Blake interaction in general, be it romance or friendship) is that we haven't seen them really interact at all, when you compare them to the likes of Ruby and Weiss, or Nora and Ren, or Jaune and Pyrrha. I really hope the show will delve into that a little bit more now that it's confirmed that Blake is a faunus.

Blog Entries
    Hm, very nice. I've always felt one of the major roadblocks to my liking of the Bumblebee pairing (or Yang/Blake interaction in general, be it romance or friendship) is that we haven't seen them really interact at all, when you compare them to the likes of Ruby and Weiss, or Nora and Ren, or Jaune and Pyrrha. I really hope the show will delve into that a little bit more now that it's confirmed that Blake is a faunus.
    Thanks. I kinda feel that way too, and I was hoping to address it a little with the snippet.
    I also wrote it in hopes that we'll actually get some exploration of the friendship/partnership between Yang and Blake before the volume ends.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries

BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

What's the problem and how much of it is your fault?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Oh, the reaction of the fans in the event of Blake being in some kind of love triangle that involves Sun. Bonus points for how they'll react if Adam is the other guy.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think they are more accepting to Adam all things considered. At least the less zealous ones.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Eh, the only reason why I don't like Sun is because he seems shifty, someone who is going to get Blake in trouble. Other than that, I don't know enough about him to dislike him.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Servant Shiki View Post
    Eh, the only reason why I don't like Sun is because he seems shifty, someone who is going to get Blake in trouble.
    Basically this. For all that argument between Blake and Weiss was, he was a stowaway and he did disrespect authority.
    And I'm suspicious of him. =,=

Not as suspicious as I am of kill-bot Penny, but everyone's suspicious of her.
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; November 7th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Not as suspicious as I am of kill-bot Penny, but everyone's suspicious of her.
    Penny gives me those, pschopathic I'll-kill-you-in-painful-ways-smiling-and-thinking-nothings-wrong vibes.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Penny gives me that "Wait, you can't just reattach your head when I pop it off in fun? And why are you so poorly designed that all this red hydraulic fluid is leaking everywhere?" vibe...

Also, you're overlooking the #1 reason why Sun seems untrustworthy: Monkey. If he were a dog or a cow or an armadillo (and why no armadillos, anyway? The creators are from Austin, for Dust's sake!) or something this would all be a non-issue. But. Monkey. Up to something.
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Heads up, apparently there's going to be something after the credits.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Penny gives me that "Wait, you can't just reattach your head when I pop it off in fun? And why are you so poorly designed that all this red hydraulic fluid is leaking everywhere?" vibe...

Also, you're overlooking the #1 reason why Sun seems untrustworthy: Monkey. If he were a dog or a cow or an armadillo (and why no armadillos, anyway? The creators are from Austin, for Dust's sake!) or something this would all be a non-issue. But. Monkey. Up to something.
    There is nothing "cool" about armadillos. Useful things, yes but not cool.

^There better be, this is the last episode of the season.
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

But...but...they're cute! And related to sloths, which should make Nora happy. They're...armored ball-sloths! Armored ball-sloths should totally be a thing in this universe. And they were in Castle Dracula in the 1931 Bela Lugosi version of Dracula! And they can carry leprosy! Okay, that last one lacks a certain "cool" factor, but...
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.