Page 149 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4999139144147148149150151154159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Seems like a needless worry. Even if it was the same as the Aylesbury ritual... it failed. This means there still needs to be some culmination of the loose hints. Either through a True Arc route in remake or it's all dropping breadcrumbs for Tsuki 2 where someone else picks up Roa's objective. Personally, despite the similarites, I'm not convinced what the heretic is doing is the same as what was supposed to be the T2 ritual. The guest list in France doesn't seem like it checks out. Even if it turns out to be the same, there is really nothing stopping Nasu from reworking the scenario and confrontation with Alt.

who knows how Alt got reworked, originally she had a transformation gimmick likened to a magical girl transformation, but now that Arc can pull out
    fancy dresses
    magical girl
    transformations out her ass, isnt Alt`s gimmick stolen? or did Alt just get turned into a mirror match?

also, Alt had 2 stages, but i never understood if it was supposed to be Normal boss fight and then 2nd health bar form, or resting mode, combat mode and serious mode

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It says double transformation, so it's Usagi, then Sailor
    Crimson
    Moon
    , then Super Sailor
    Crimson
    Moon
    Last edited by Comun; August 30th, 2022 at 03:00 PM.

I was focusing on the confrontation itself. I love how we instantly end up discussing magical girl battle forms though.
    Her final form will be her mounting PM and riding him into battle against Arc and Shiki.

Ah yes, I love Arc's Precure transformation. One of the coolest additions to the remake hands down. I hope we get to see more of those nicely designed outfits sometime.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

I bet the next boss rush in melty will be Len.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I bet the next boss rush in melty will be Len.
    but her cat gimmick was stolen by the panther, and her dream gimmick was kinda stolen by DA Noel, her Last Arc was definitely stolen by DA Neol

マリーの味方
    yet she still retains her cutest tsuki loli gimmick

It's ok, can't get enough characters pushing dream stuff in muh Tsukihime. Mio and Len can do a first to 10 in MBTL to decide on who takes the seat of Shiki's top cat.

When will shiki learn to lucid dream is the better question

*taps head

Isn't that kind of what it is? He doesn't properly dream. Maybe he doesn't fully recognize what's occurring... or seem to remember like he did as a child though. Hmm, I wonder if the 'Nanaya' aspect in his subconscious understands.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    When will shiki learn to lucid dream is the better question

*taps head
    I don't think he'll deage back to Nanaya.

- - - Updated - - -

Sniped

Melty Bloods Boy in school uniform/Nanaya feels a lot like how he'd be had he perhaps grown up as Nanaya but with less emphasis as a manifestation of the murder impulse... if that makes sense. It's still there 100% when battle occurs but outside of that I mean. Kind of interesting.

Lucid dreaming is defined simply as realizing you are within a dream while in a dream

If he doesnt remember dreams well then he prob wont be lucid. Take it from experience

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    but her cat gimmick was stolen by the panther, and her dream gimmick was kinda stolen by DA Noel, her Last Arc was definitely stolen by DA Neol
    Poor Len, getting forgotten and replaced little by little.

One has to wonder what is Nasu's plan for her in this new canon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    With any luck she'll not be in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Speaking of Mio, is Arc actually acquainted with her? That scene in the alley seemed weird. Arc seemed to be talking to her, saying stuff like "remember our contract?" "don't get in my way, I'll fill you in later". It didn't seem like she was talking to Shiki in those instances.
    It also seemed like the panther was trying to bite Shiki but then it pulled him away when he was going to be attacked by the dead, so maybe it was trying to get him away from Arc at first.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

it my eyes the whole conversation is just "I call dibs, dont bother me and you`ll live"

spoiler for size

i mean, yes, Arc is 100% somehow holding a conversation with the panther, but the collusion you are hinting at, isnt necessarily there

unless you are talking about Ciel route scenes... or anything past day 11 of Arc route, havent gotten there yet

Yes the panther most likely tries to protect Shiki since even Vlov apparently kills it first before coming after Shiki in the "run away from Arc sleeping in the hotel bad end'

the black lump of meat the text mentions before panning to Vlov`s burnt Dead

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    there's bad end where Panther kills Shiki but it was a mercy kill.

Mio doesn't show up in Ciel at all as far as I remember outside of the mention that Nanaya used to play with a cat. My take is the same as Mad, it's just Arc saying not to interrupt her meeting with Shiki and to fuck off for now. He's got a previous engagement basically. Panther is very clearly trying to get Shiki away from Arc, probably because of the danger she could pose to Shiki. Panther-chan is seemingly monitoring him and probably trying to protect him going by her general actions. If she wanted to kill him she would have on the night he collapsed outside the gate.