Page 150 of 200 FirstFirst ... 50100140145148149150151152155160 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    it my eyes the whole conversation is just "I call dibs, dont bother me and you`ll live"

spoiler for size

i mean, yes, Arc is 100% somehow holding a conversation with the panther, but the collusion you are hinting at, isnt necessarily there

unless you are talking about Ciel route scenes... or anything past day 11 of Arc route, havent gotten there yet

Yes the panther most likely tries to protect Shiki since even Vlov apparently kills it first before coming after Shiki in the "run away from Arc sleeping in the hotel bad end'

the black lump of meat the text mentions before panning to Vlov`s burnt Dead

Aw, that bit is sad. I kinda missed that detail in that bad end.
    I see, that makes sense.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    FTR Mio seems to have gone to Shiki's old school so she's been monitoring him for years.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    there's bad end where Panther kills Shiki but it was a mercy kill.
    its the best bad end i`ve seen so far(yes i do check bad ends as i go, not all at once at the end)

That entire scene is in the running for the most Kino moment Nasu ever had a hand in. Just the hype alone it creates for next installment is off the charts.
    Bad End 11
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 2nd, 2022 at 10:51 AM.

I believe that one scene in the climax of Arc's route was a glimpse into Arc's true power. It seemed like Arc actually changed the laws of physics present in the world to something entirely alien. Which is why Roa went completely bonkers. This is the same Roa that was totally unimpressed by anything that went on in Ciel's true route. To me this suggests whatever Arc did at that moment was far more impressive and meaningful than anything that happened in Ciel's true.
    Very excited to learn more about this in future instalments.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

I thought she just straight up used a Marble Phantasm? Roa freaked out because he suddenly can't use any of his magecraft, the foundation for it don't exist.

No, he explicitly says "this is not magic depletion, the order itself is incomplete".
    To me this means magic as a concept did not exist in that world. That's probably why he was so impressed with it and said his theory was proven.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Given it's likeness to what happen in MBTL, she used Marble Phantasm-Event Storage.

Yeah, clearly the same move. That cube seems to be a separate world and she can do whatever she wants with it afterwards.
    It somewhat resembles the same scene with Roa in the manga. I thought maybe Sasaki Shounen was trying to depict space itself around Roa becaming smaller, and him along with it (with Roa getting tiny). Nasu incorporating it into the canon series afterwards is a pretty cool homage.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Nasu and Tak hold Sasaki in high esteem.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    FTR Mio seems to have gone to Shiki's old school so she's been monitoring him for years.
    I was thinking about this the other day and it would actually make a lot of sense if this was a lie by Mio.

Given her circumstances somehow involve Kiri and what-not, I think whatever her relation with Shiki may be obviously took place before he lost his memories, hence her comment about them going to same school is probably just a quick excuse she used to justify knowing his name.

Though I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, maybe more of a 'lie by omission'.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Yeah, clearly the same move. That cube seems to be a separate world and she can do whatever she wants with it afterwards.
    It somewhat resembles the same scene with Roa in the manga. I thought maybe Sasaki Shounen was trying to depict space itself around Roa becaming smaller, and him along with it (with Roa getting tiny). Nasu incorporating it into the canon series afterwards is a pretty cool homage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Nasu and Tak hold Sasaki in high esteem.
    He's in the credits for Arc Route
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Interesting, that's pretty cool.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    He's in the credits for Arc Route
    I thought he also was involved with... was it Ciel route's fights with Vlov and Arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day and it would actually make a lot of sense if this was a lie by Mio.

Given her circumstances somehow involve Kiri and what-not, I think whatever her relation with Shiki may be obviously took place before he lost his memories, hence her comment about them going to same school is probably just a quick excuse she used to justify knowing his name.

Though I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, maybe more of a 'lie by omission'.
    but Mio didnt slip up and call Shiki`s name, she only called him Senpai the whole scene. You`d think if its such a situation where to use a vague excuse as to why Shiki might randomly recognize her, that she wouldnt give away she`s a Saiki

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post

you can spin the Cube having to do with the Millenium Castle cuz Arc`s voicelines for using the last Arc on Shiki are along the lines of "welcome to my home, lets have our honey moon. I`ll definitely take responsability"

It's also worth mentioning how Mio knows the abbreviation for the school and just mentioned she ran into him in the nurses office. I feel like that lends a little credence to the idea she might have really been following him even back then. Why? I don't know. Maybe under Gotou's orders? It probably pays to know what a monster like Shiki is up to. I doubt Mio would be privy to it but Saiki also seems to want to use Shiki to stir up Akiha. Though it could just be bullshit ultimately.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    but Mio didnt slip up and call Shiki`s name, she only called him Senpai the whole scene. You`d think if its such a situation where to use a vague excuse as to why Shiki might randomly recognize her, that she wouldnt give away she`s a Saiki
    That's why I said it might be more of a lie of omission, as in, they might've gone to the same school, but that's not really why she knows him.

Especially considering Shiki seems completely clueless about her.

you can spin the Cube having to do with the Millenium Castle cuz Arc`s voicelines for using the last Arc on Shiki are along the lines of "welcome to my home, lets have our honey moon. I`ll definitely take responsability"
    I mean, yeah. Look at the backdrop conjured, both in the MBTL super move and in the Roa scene; they're clearly just part of the Millennium Castle.

Especially considering Shiki seems completely clueless about her.
    well, since Satsuki is getting a route/noticed, someone has to pick up the role

they might've gone to the same school, but that's not really why she knows him.
    Misunderstood that. Do we really doubt that the reasons she knows him is something deeper? I fully believe she was the cat he played with, is probably the child who visited in the hospital and Shiki doesn't recognize her whatsoever.
    I mean, yeah. Look at the backdrop conjured, both in the MBTL super move and in the Roa scene; they're clearly just part of the Millennium Castle.
    Yeah totally the MC, it's exactly what she did in Arc route. She manifested part of the castle in the world. That said, it looks like she's basically trapping them in new universe and then destroying it? Do you think there is any meaning in the fact that in the Novel the cube Roa is trapped in is basically reflecting the hallway in the school as it is, while the cube in melty blood reflects the millenium castle?

It's also kind of interesting how the Millenium Castle space is referred to as a universe, and not a world. Does that have to do with the order inside being kind of alien? I wonder if similar terminology is used in another TM work when it comes to the creation of these alternate spaces?

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III