Page 152 of 200 FirstFirst ... 52102142147150151152153154157162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    What's the general consensus on Arach? From everything i've seen, there's a rather high degree of things she's involved with or responsible for in the Remake. If so, you think there's a good chance she'll be this "It was always me, Barry" type character?
    Last edited by Delastogos; September 3rd, 2022 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    what, you arent ready for the MC`s to fail in LB7 and run to the last place uncorrupted by the Alien God, The Moon!, where we get greeted by Arc who offers us up a base of operations for Part 3 ?
    Silicone-chan perhaps? Now that would be kind of cool.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Arach was ORT all along. They`re both spiders, right?

not enough Dojjiko vibes? i guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Silicone-chan perhaps? Now that would be kind of cool.
    Silicone-chan wouldnt/shouldnt have the same inherent desire to fix Earth that Arc would

How would that work? I thought Arc wasn't born in Fate timelines.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arach definitely feels like the main villain of Tsukihime, seeing as she's the metaphorical glue tying the Dead Apostle plot and the Toono family plot together.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Arach definitely feels like the main villain of Tsukihime, seeing as she's the metaphorical glue tying the Dead Apostle plot and the Toono family plot together.
    We'll have to see how it all shakes out once Red Garden's out, but I feel like Roa's gonna have a bigger role in Far Side in general this time around.

I'm not sure about that. Her influence could be removed out of Arc and Ciel's routes and it wouldn't greatly impact the story. In comparison Roa is the source of all problems.
    Maybe she'd have a bigger role in the far side, though that begs the question on what she is even doing there. It doesn't seem like there were any hints she is trying to carry out a major goal. If there was I missed it.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    We'll have to see how it all shakes out once Red Garden's out, but I feel like Roa's gonna have a bigger role in Far Side in general this time around.
    looking forward to Arach getting more involved because SHIKI is suppresing Roa and getting more character.
    Arach onyl gets to be the big finale only in Satsuki route where they fight over Twintailed brunette supremacy

- - - Updated - - -

though that begs the question on what she is even doing there.
    setting up all the underground caves for all the vampires coming to visit.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Be interesting to see how much Arach is behind, for example, everything Kohaku does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Kohaku, the unwitting Arach puppet. No thanks.

Personally holding out for Arach being a Kohaku-induced hallucination.

JP Friend Code
    How would that work? I thought Arc wasn't born in Fate timelines.
    Nasu did said the "brain of the planet" still exists in Fate/Extra, apart from fanservice Arc, that is the equivalent to CM. So we don't know if that "brain" is the same as Arc, or based on CM, or Arc but not called Arc. We do know he exists in all timelines and got defeated in 300AD by Zelretch, and in Fate timelines True Ancestors also exist (the Church mistaken Yu Meiren as one). so it is safe to assume that the True Ancestor project still happen in the background despite the DAAs as a collective does not exist. Nasu also said that putting Arc in FGO wouldn't change her performance much, which indicates that the planet still recognizes her as its brain regardless of timelines. This means whoever the "brain" of the planet in Fate timeline is, they should be very similar to Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Kohaku, the unwitting Arach puppet. No thanks.
    all Arach needs is puppets... im not expecting her not to have them, with the whole spider gimmick. But she already has high knowledge of the human body, and does architect work on the side like Touko.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Nasu did said the "brain of the planet" still exists in Fate/Extra, apart from fanservice Arc, that is the equivalent to CM. So we don't know if that "brain" is the same as Arc, or based on CM, or Arc but not called Arc. We do know he exists in all timelines and got defeated in 300AD by Zelretch, and in Fate timelines True Ancestors also exist (the Church mistaken Yu Meiren as one). so it is safe to assume that the True Ancestor project still happen in the background despite the DAAs as a collective does not exist. Nasu also said that putting Arc in FGO wouldn't change her performance much, which indicates that the planet still recognizes her as its brain regardless of timelines. This means whoever the "brain" of the planet in Fate timeline is, they should be very similar to Arc.
    I guess it's a possibility. Though it wouldn't make much sense to me if there was a brain of the planet (earth) in Fate timelines, and they are still not doing anything after all this time, nor there was any offhand mention of them in the LB6 arc. The text that says the TA only created the brain of the planet at the end of their lifespan made it seem like they pulled out a miracle creating a very special existence.
    Maybe the brain of the planet is outside the timeline axis and can observe all parallel worlds simultaneously. Didn't AE also straight up jumped from MB to the Extra verse in the MBBAAN manga?

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arach could have a grander goal, but she's definitely not letting it show yet. In Blue Glass Moon, she's just completely dedicated to helping others, regardless of who they are. Collaborating with Roa's Pantheon project back in 2001 France, building (identical) lairs for Roa and Vlov despite the two being enemies, offering an injection to awaken Roa in Shiki, transforming Noel despite her being Roa's enemy, etc. She gave her definition of love as making people stronger and her actions follow this core principle of offering support indiscriminately.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Be interesting to see how much Arach is behind, for example, everything Kohaku does.
    That's a tough question. All Arach scenes in Arcueid's route come in a choice of talking to Arach or talking to Kohaku, and there's a clear contrast on how their known backstories affect their comments on Shiki wounds, so they're definitely meant to be foils in some way. But given Arach's general principles, I don't see her interfering in Kohaku's plans that much beyond enabling a Kohaku boss fight in some route.

Arach also tells Shiki to come see her if he wants his body to get back in form. I don't think she's going to be the final villain or anything though. She seems more like the type to just do her own thing, play both sides, and live by her own sense of things, to me. Maybe even be a strange ally at times.

As for Arc, given what we know, I feel like it makes a lot more sense for Arc as we know her to not be a thing in Fate but we don't know enough details to say for certain especially with fanservice and shit. The threat of CM should be ever present so long as Arc exists. But Gransurg casts doubt on CM being an issue in Fate. As does the entire split being about CM and Original One seeming like a Tsukihime only thing. If there is some unknown, new variable in the setting, such as the mechanism for CM's revival becoming more generally complex, then you could feasibly have the emotion deficient NEET princess who ends up not getting knife'd and sleeping forever when the impulse becomes too strong existing in Fate without CM being a problem. She'd be basically relegated to an irrelevant setting piece though... and I guess her role in Fate themes wouldn't be important if you think about it. I guess it's also possible for an Arc to exist that doesn't fit the position of Brain and is just a less special but still powerful TA.

I also think the whole "Worlds made stable by Alaya" vs "Worlds where Gaia manifests" probably comes into play somehow. To me it would make a whole lot of sense that if Alaya isn't opposed then maybe it prevents the creation of Gaia's Alter-Ego through the TA, preventing the CM issue. But in worlds where DAA are already a system by the time Zelretch defeats CM, Alaya doesn't stabilize the world and then the purpose of the TA are fulfilled and you have Arc born, threatening the awakening of CM and the eventuality of 終の檻 goodness. Non-Knife'd Tsuki worlds probably don't fare too well in the long run. Furthermore, doesn't Zepia imply the battle with CM is when the potential for him and Gransurg to be compatriots is cut? This implies that worlds that became Fate could have become Tsukihime worlds depending on CM's actions I think. And it's probably whether he made the DAA system a thing before he died. And with how the planet was trying to make a King but couldn't no matter how hard it tried, edit* (imitating the moon more specifically) in the old lore and the reason the planet and CM joined hands in the first place being humanity... it seems to fit well. But who the fuck knows.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 3rd, 2022 at 04:02 PM.

Seems difficult to tell unless someone literally asks Nasu if Arc exists in Fate. Since they keep saying any of her appearances are fanservice it feels impossible to tell unless she were to play some role in the story.
    Also where does Gransurg show up in Fate? Only stuff I could find on him was that he died shortly after CM's defeat in Fate timelines.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Seems difficult to tell unless someone literally asks Nasu if Arc exists in Fate. Since they keep saying any of her appearances are fanservice it feels impossible to tell unless she were to play some role in the story.
    Also where does Gransurg show up in Fate? Only stuff I could find on him was that he died shortly after CM's defeat in Fate timelines.
    in Waver Files, they meet Zepia and he implies he`d be a vampire in Tsuki worlds therefore on the same side as Gransung. That and Grey`s gravekeeper`s shtick is tied to a graveyard named Blackmore in his memory

Case Files is where it's brought up. Zepia mentions in book 6 about how he died in this script before they could have been allies and remarks it was 1700 years ago.

I'll check those out sometime. That's some interesting stuff.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III