Page 145 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4595135140143144145146147150155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 7323

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Josiah: I guess the first question is: Why Zeldris?
    Interesting ideas and NPs with a pretty useless Battle Continuation (not that it wasn’t already pointed out in sheet). What Therion says are also my thoughts, but that may be because I relish the chance to go deeper.
    It's a bit of a joke given Zeldris was a "pious" disciple of the Demon King. I thought it fit given the borderline demonic first NP I went with for Josiah. The childish but knightly appearance also fit the image I had of him.

Blog Entries
    Guinevere: J'accuse! How dare! Not only did you steal my chance to make her myself, but you made me feel!
    You know what the only other Guinevere here is? It's a Ruler, and, forgive me, Historia, not a very good one. This right here is great. I think being tsundere is a bit... of a choice for a troubled and guilt-ridden queen, but it it barely factors in. I'm really glad you powered through on those relationships because oh boy, even I haven't done that many before. Or ones typically that long. The Indian Rulers stung you, but Dagonet hit me pretty squarely too. You'll actually find replies on all mentioned.
    So, you're going for Kay next, huh? Time to add another to the pile, then. Let's see what you got.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guinevere: My Eleanor of Aquitaine found dead of embarrassment at having her Arthurian self-insert character actually summoned to Chaldea.

Anyway, this is some nice romantic angst if I've ever seen one. Making her an Ayaka pseudo is a nice add-on, the knight-summon NP is a pretty simple and straightforward one, though the justification still works. What I love the most is her character, though. Let me relish in this angst for a little longer~

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guinevere: J'accuse! How dare! Not only did you steal my chance to make her myself, but you made me feel!
    You know what the only other Guinevere here is? It's a Ruler, and, forgive me, Historia, not a very good one. This right here is great. I think being tsundere is a bit... of a choice for a troubled and guilt-ridden queen, but it it barely factors in. I'm really glad you powered through on those relationships because oh boy, even I haven't done that many before. Or ones typically that long. The Indian Rulers stung you, but Dagonet hit me pretty squarely too. You'll actually find replies on all mentioned.
    So, you're going for Kay next, huh? Time to add another to the pile, then. Let's see what you got.
    The tsundere thing actually isn't mine. I can't find the source, but I am pretty sure that it is called out by Artoria that Guinevere is one, I believe she compares her personality heavily to Rin's. Also, she's really not unlike one in the original stories, too. I truly can't claim credit for that idea, I'm just trying to be accurate to both canons when it comes to that! Plus there's a touch of Ayaka in there, which influences her personality in that direction, so really though it seems odd at first glance there really was no other way to do it authentically. I decided to try and deconstruct the concept of the "tsundere" with her to have a look at what that personality type would really mean on a character who's so fundamentally broken. A self-depreciating tsundere ended up working pretty well in my opinion. It's a defense mechanism to stop her fucking up anything or anyone else, based out of the last remnants of her 'queenly' personality that she clings to. So... yeah, oddball but alright, IMO. Might stick this paragraph in the creator's notes to explain it.

Yeah, there's also a Caster and a Berserker by Crying, which are decent but also extremely bare bones. Given she's one of the only Arthurians I know about that I feel capable of tackling, I figured I'd give you a run for your money!

Dagonet was also a really fun one to write. Honestly, I couldn't not mention him, and I've done so with Kay as well-- I think he's one of my favourite Servants that you've ever created. Gonna peek at the replies you wrote now-- Wow. All excellent stuff, hit me where it hurts, and yep, I still love Dag. I've always had a weakness for jester-type characters...

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Guinevere: My Eleanor of Aquitaine found dead of embarrassment at having her Arthurian self-insert character actually summoned to Chaldea.

Anyway, this is some nice romantic angst if I've ever seen one. Making her an Ayaka pseudo is a nice add-on, the knight-summon NP is a pretty simple and straightforward one, though the justification still works. What I love the most is her character, though. Let me relish in this angst for a little longer~
    ...I feel obligated to go back in and add a relationship line for this character, because I can't believe I forgot about her until now. I remember reading this and finding it HYSTERICAL at the time, and the fact I've made an ACTUAL Guinevere makes this even funnier.​ But mostly I'm just glad you like!! Glad you like the NP, that's the part I was worried would be contentious. Enjoy your fresh, steaming serving of Pain™!

...Would it be allowed to do that after the fact, to add another relationship line? I don't want to break the spirit of things. I'd probably add even more as more characters enter the context because, you know, I hate myself.
    Last edited by realcasually; June 12th, 2021 at 02:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    The tsundere thing actually isn't mine. I can't find the source, but I am pretty sure that it is called out by Artoria that Guinevere is one, I believe she compares her personality heavily to Rin's. Also, she's really not unlike one in the original stories, too. I truly can't claim credit for that idea, I'm just trying to be accurate to both canons when it comes to that! Plus there's a touch of Ayaka in there, which influences her personality in that direction, so really though it seems odd at first glance there really was no other way to do it authentically. I decided to try and deconstruct the concept of the "tsundere" with her to have a look at what that personality type would really mean on a character who's so fundamentally broken. A self-depreciating tsundere ended up working pretty well in my opinion. It's a defense mechanism to stop her fucking up anything or anyone else, based out of the last remnants of her 'queenly' personality that she clings to. So... yeah, oddball but alright, IMO. Might stick this paragraph in the creator's notes to explain it.

Yeah, there's also a Caster and a Berserker by Crying, which are decent but also extremely bare bones. Given she's one of the only Arthurians I know about that I feel capable of tackling, I figured I'd give you a run for your money!

Dagonet was also a really fun one to write. Honestly, I couldn't not mention him, and I've done so with Kay as well-- I think he's one of my favourite Servants that you've ever created. Gonna peek at the replies you wrote now-- Wow. All excellent stuff, hit me where it hurts, and yep, I still love Dag. I've always had a weakness for jester-type characters...
    Hmm. Alright.

Note: Set aside time to challenge for impudence.

Dagonet is... most people's favorites I've done. I love my boy too, but I hate to feel I peaked with the start of the Faker revitalization.

...Would it be allowed to do that after the fact, to add another relationship line? I don't want to break the spirit of things. I'd probably add even more as more characters enter the context because, you know, I hate myself.
    I mean, I always do. I still update some older Servants, just to add characters that weren't around before.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. Alright.

Note: Set aside time to challenge for impudence.
    come at me bro

Dagonet is... most people's favorites I've done. I love my boy too, but I hate to feel I peaked with the start of the Faker revitalization.
    Hey, I wouldn't say PEAKED. Some of your other stuff is equally awesome. Hali is so underrated, honestly, and the Vortigern Saga is downright impressive. And your H.G. WELLS??? Blows me away all over again thinking about it.

Man, I just like the hoo hoo funky clown man.

I mean, I always do. I still update some older Servants, just to add characters that weren't around before.
    It just feels sketchy since this is the contest, I guess. Asterism specifically said re:making changes to your sheets post-publishing
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I would prefer if you didn't, outside of fixing spelling mistakes and formatting issues and whatnot.
    So...

Blog Entries
    come at me bro

Hey, I wouldn't say PEAKED. Some of your other stuff is equally awesome. Hali is so underrated, honestly, and the Vortigern Saga is downright impressive. And your H.G. WELLS??? Blows me away all over again thinking about it.

Man, I just like the hoo hoo funky clown man.

It just feels sketchy since this is the contest, I guess. Asterism specifically said re:making changes to your sheets post-publishing
    So...
    Later. I have many potential candidates for a duel. Some aren't even Arthurian. *gasp*

Well, aren't you just a charmer, Mr. "Lu Bu".

Eh. I don't think adding someone to relationships really effects a Servant overall. They're more additions for fun and to further display personality. It's not like changing entire sections of lore or removing and adding Skills. I'd say it's to your discretion.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caved and added the Eleanor line. It's more long-winded than I'd intended, but I think it captures the range of emotions she'd have about... that. I couldn't not do it, it's too funny (and asks some actually-interesting questions). No regrets. Thanks for reminding me of her, BnEl. It was fun to reread her anyway.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow there is many thinngs happened here i must say .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caved and added the Eleanor line. It's more long-winded than I'd intended, but I think it captures the range of emotions she'd have about... that. I couldn't not do it, it's too funny (and asks some actually-interesting questions). No regrets. Thanks for reminding me of her, BnEl. It was fun to reread her anyway.
    Oof, that went as awkwardly as I expected. Eleanor would probably have a hundred questions to ask her as well (at least 99 of those pertaining to Artoria). And she'd also relate to Guin's struggles while saying something on how "self-deprecation doesn't suit a queen" . ...Oh shoot, this has a potential to be another "Lu Bu"/"Anastasia" situation. Might give her a line on that later.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 12th, 2021 at 04:13 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Oof, that went as awkwardly as I expected. Eleanor would probably have a hundred questions to ask her as well (at least 99 of those pertaining to Artoria). And she'd also relate to Guin's struggles while saying something on how "self-deprecation doesn't suit a queen" . ...Oh shoot, this has a potential to be another "Lu Bu"/"Anastasia" situation. Might give her a line on that later.
    We have to stop meeting like this.

If you do write something in, I can't WAIT to see what it is. I honestly wasn't sure HOW Eleanor might react-- for comedy value I just wrote in her booking it when she realises who she's talking to because that makes me happy. I feel like that one ran on way too long when I decided to add a little genuine emotion in there at the end, since it deserves it, but ultimately I think it works out really well.

Blog Entries
    Been distracted with E3 but I am loving how this is coming along. I'll have to get around to looking at everyone else's entries later, too!

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So...
    I doubt adding extra quotes will fundamentally change the quality of your sheet, especially since it is in good spirit with other participants. If you change certain skills or NP or something like that then we talk
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caesar Augustus Octavian
    (Rider)

"Be greeted Magi of the Modern World , you succeded in to call the greatest of European Rulers himself Caesar Augustus ! Hahah now where is the stage lead me to it !

Titles/other names: First Great King of Europe, Father of Europe, Father of Italy, second Great Founder of Rome, Gaius (by Julius Caesar), Thurinus (by Mark Anthony)
    Height: 183~ cm
    Origin: Rome-Italy
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attributes: Man, Earth, Heaven, Brynhildr beloved
    Weapons: A longsword amongst others
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Assassin, Ruler, Saver, Gatekeeper, Shielder, Grand Rider candidate
    Likes: himself, poetry and philosophy, respectful citizensloyal subjects, pious people (polytheists), Europe, loyal companions
    Dislikes: betrayal, enemies of his created peace, those who defy the order of the state, Trouble maker , those who are enemies of his Legacy
    Hobbies:To Play various Games, writhing Poems and Philosophy ,to study the Lives of his Succesors and from other Rulers(the last part does he deny), traveling ,
    Natural Rival:Burebista , Mehmed II

Parameter:

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Luck: A
    Mana: A+
    NP: EX

Prologue

Gaius Octavius was Born withhin a respected but not truly remarkable Family so did he grew up with his two Elder Sisters in Velletri a Area outside of Rome were he spent his time beside with his Family with rather normal Roman Childs of aswell poor Families so did he understand that there are inequality in the world .His Mother Atia took care of his education so were he educated in Greek aswell Latin aswell n Oratory .He get to know during his School time Gaius Cilnius Maecenas and Marcus Vipsanius Arippa which should not be his Livelong Friends but also his most trusted Ministers.

Personality

He is initially a very pridefull and boisterious individual which is representing the Grandour of Rome of which he sees himself as its second Great founder after Romulus ,however he sees himself as even higher as he created the Empire which should Control three Lands Africa ,Europea and the Levantine(Asia Minor in particular) , so sees he himself as the First Great Emporer of Europe a Level above a ordinary King , a being that stand atop whichs only superiors are the Gods themselves .

Which he greatly respects and he is conscious of their powers as his Grand Uncle which later selected him as his Sole Heir many thought they had a rather bodily relationship but that were far from the truth both developed a Father Son like Bond based on the personality of the other so did Gaius saw in Julius Caesar his Father which he holded dear . So were it a heavy loss as he heard from his Assassination ,so did he immediatly wanted to crush the culprits .

He then made the decision to be the Ruler of Rome to end These needless Civil wars of the Politician and Statesmen during on the same time the normal Citizen are suffer of poverty so did he started to unit Rome under his Cloak to ensure Peace . from These Will to better the World many Statesmen thought of him as hungry for power and despotic but those direct around him knew that is just lies as he after the Civil wars not disbanded his Praetorian or in his View did they discard no he made them into a permanent acting Unit as form of Respect and cameradery . His best Friends knw he wanteed to ensure that never again should Roman blood be shed needlessly .So was it a priority to defeat the other Rivals and becme the Sole Ruler .

Later as he succed in his Goal and Dream to unite the Roman World did he out of his memories of his early days were he played once with Children of poor Families did he made the first financial support Action in history were he used his Wealth to Rescue thousands of Citizen out of Poverty aswell did he restored and build several hundred Temples of the Gods out of his Deep Gratitude for their support aswell did he revitalised the faith of the Greco-Romans in their Own Gods .

Demeanor as Servant :

He is summoned at the start of his Prime where the start of his Reign as Caesar Augustus so has he in the Rider class wher the Glory of his Victory is everpresent which causes his hidden Ego what he seldom open displayed in life is truly externalised by the Riderclass the Class of the Great Leaders . So does he open boast of his Prdie and Status as the First and original EmporerGrandking.

So does he see the great Kings of the later European History like the Tsars or Kaisers as Copyist that are striving to Imitate him ,at one side does it fullfill him with Pride and he is fond of These Valuations as it further strenghten his own Glory but at the other is he greatly offended Special from those which Arent acting like true Rulers (its complicated).

So should he Encounter a Europaean King will he demand absolute Respect and is Insult from resepectless Acts and will treat Insults of them quite seriously. He is eager and intersted in to learn About the Destiny and historic development of his Empire and the History of Europe in General where he is greatly upset that his own personal Family dynasty ended so quickly after few Generations but is highly proud that over thousand years his Empire existed albeit he sees the Byzantine Phase as mismanaged and as embodyment in that the path of The Founder of Constantinople lead to his Legacies Ruin. So is his oppinion of his Succesors vastly different on each of them so evaluate he highly those who are either direct descerndants or whose followed the Commandments of the Greco-Roman Gods ,although he himself is tolerant of the followers of other divine Cults does he sees the participatin in the Greco Roman State Cult as requirment to gain the Right of call oneselv "Roman".

He has a great curiosity About Servants of other Cultures and especially About Indian,egyptian or Persian Rulers of were he heard of some of them those will he treat respectfull albeit he has a certain hereditery Zeal against the Persian . He has great respect for Poets or Philsophers and should he Encounter them likes he to discuss with them .

He sees the Grailwar as additional chance to attain the Glory of Victory ,so will he take the Grailwar as sort of Enthertainment were his own Degree of Effort is depending on the nature of the other participants if they are interetsing opponents will he take it raather seriously so should he Encounter other European Rulers is he curious to test the strenght of his Legacy bearer so that he will take it a Chance to demonstrate his superiority.

To other Roman Emporeres is he especially eager to test their prowess and skill . As he has through the Throne gained Knowledge of the later Emporeres . However should he encounzer Sull ,Mark Mark Anthon or Pompeius will he excert his whole prowess to once again defeat them .

Demeanor towards the Master:

He is towards his Master rather distanced andtreat them as lower official werer he pay Attention to their wellbeing and take their advises in account but he takes his own decisions .It goes with uot saing that he except absolut respect from his Master ,so should they treat him respectless will he take those Insult rather seriously ,though at the other side does he not take lightly spineless Masters without honest spine as he respects honest individuals which are stand against the odds and for themselves should they demonstrate honest resistence will he start to respect them .

Should his Master be of Roman descendants will he outo f curiousity like to discuss the History with them . He is generally one to slow start to trust others but once he does it does he treat them like equals and the Phrase he Shares joy and Tears is quite Fitting so does he not tolerate injustice against them aswell generally . Should his Master be themselves a Veteran will he pay respect and valuet their skill and prowess . He has also great respect to the adherens of the old Gods especiall if they respective ones should be the Greco-Roman ones as tsill even as servant will he occasionally execute prayers and veneration rites especially should old Roman or Greek Temples be in the Area in these Moments is he appearing like a other Person modest and temperate his place in the world concious , also should his Master participate in these Moments is it a guerenteed way to gain reaspect and deepen heir bond .

Should his Master happen to be a Child will he do hi utmost effort to Keep them apart from the Battlefield as he Adamant is of the oppinion that Childrenn have no place on it and are strictly to keeping apart of War should a other Master as his own be one will he still crush and defeat their servant but he will ensure that they receive no harm should a other servant harm a or several Childrenn sees it inexcusable and will defaet them and Rescue the childreen in these case will he excert his whole Repartoire if neccecary.

Despite he has a certain pragmatism which is a neccesarity as Ruler andd Statesmen does he prefere honorably tactics and Option over those which cause sacrifices .

Dialogues

Julius Caesar:"Dear Father it is a great pleeasure to see you again i have to tell you many Things ,really many Things !"

Cleopatra VII:" Dont asume that you could have Sway me with your Beauty even if my Men had captured you i hadnt made the same error like my Father ,but fear not Egypt was aswell more stabile as to your Reign and i aswell my succesor treated your Culture respectfull."

Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa:"Amici ! I am truly happy to see Marcus i am glad to have you again on my side . Now that you are here how would it be if we decorate and imrpove the Architecture here together ?"

Gaius Cilnius Maecenas: "Aha i see you were Always like this and now you embody it as such ,in either ase ist nice to see you "

Julia(the Elder):"What is the meaning of this Master why and how did you managed to summon my Daughter !? What if i have shame for what did to you i just imprisoned you at Pandateria so that you are not used by other Men as political pawn ."

The Augustus Caesar after him: He has a varied oppinion of those after him so does he applaud and give a respectfull nodding and proud pat on their shoulder during others he would immediatly like to execute himself . Here are some noteable examples \/

Nero: "You are thelast of my direct descendant , come here let me hug you Daughter ,you did your best regardless what the Historian are saying be assured litle sweet Thing.How would it be if i give youo some singing hints and then will we raid the next Restaurant my Daughter ?"

Constantine the Great:"you are the third Founder of Rome ,tssk you are the Root for my legacies demise you also did succumb to the speches of These Onolatric Cultists ."

Julian:"you did atempted to bring Rome back on the path i created for that do i applaud you should you Need a ear to let syour laments out and ease your inner Tension i am willing to offer it "

Maurikhios:"You had a good grasp and a well thought out precautions so that Rome had a stability that had caused a good foundation for Generation i am proud of you my Son."

Phocas: "You lowly Scum of Upstart your thirst for power did destroyed the stability and left a great debiling Injurie of which it never recovered the Moment i Encounter you will your unsightly Visage not be on your Shoulder ."

Constantine XI Palailogos Dragases: "Keep your head up you tried your best but you couldnt do something against These Galileanian narrow heads , you fought a brave heroic fight to the bitter end i am proud of you as first Caesar to the last !"

Alexander/Iskander:"Hoh the greatest Conquerer ist a Honor throuh your lagacy could Rome trule be spread ist wings thanks lets have a feast !"

Sasanian Shahhanshah: "So that became out of the Parthian Huh?interesting you are making the Impression that you were truly the second Archaenids ! to bad that i could have fought against some of you Shahs !"

Attila:"Dont make a mistake should i Encounter you will i demonstrate you the true power of the Roman Empire and Show you that simply some of the Roman Emporere during your Reign were incompetent ."

Christian Saints: "Unbelivable how These Cananitic Judic Cult of Herodes Kingdom could reach this Influence , i see what Zosimos meant …."

Gilgamesh:"The First King of history huh intersting you have truly the Radiance of a True Ruler .." He gets somehow along with him .

Ozzymandias:"Sorry that i made your former Kingdom a part of my Empire but be asured i secured your countries People a prosperious future and a harmonious Life Situation aswell did secured it against Raides of the Southern Lands " I am highly intersted in your Countries cultures of your time are you like to Chat over it during a Banqueet i pay the beverage and bill "

Burebista:" a Gods King of the Thracian World i havent knew that the Thracian were so advanced but Cicero told me one time of some of your Culture Details , you weree tthe Balcan King that Pompeius supported to bad i would liked to fight you ."

Mehmed II:"You raea fascinated with my Empires history and whant to learn more About it ,no Problem absolutely no Problem i will Show you every Thing you d like to see then can you peacefully rest , because on my Name as the Original Augustus Caesar who founded the Empire of Rome will i Revenge my last true inheritor Drageses "

Aischylos:"The oldest Master of Playwrights is here !? How splendid ! could you help me with some Plays i have a Problem like my Ajax piece is quite error full and i could Need your help .beside i am curious About your experiences with the Persian ."

Contest Special:

Josiah: " A King of the Country before Herodes times , but no wonder why the People of your Countries are causing Troubles your Lnds Men were presumably Always this pretentious ."

Augustus: "Who are you Imposter , how dare you to act like you are me , imposter for that will you be pay for this Crime !"

Commodus:" Iget it that you are fascinated with the old Legendary Heroes and their Glory and ist okay to indulge Little bit into the spoils as Ruler but everything should have ist reasonable borders ."

Afonso I:"Hm truly a able King must i say would you had lived during my Time i had made you a Client King of Rom as you are seeming to be loyal and just ."

Maria Leopoldina:"A devote Queen which sees her Subjects as Childrenn. Huh at one side are you a ideal Queen but at one side must you Keep a certain Degree of selfvalue or you will not withstand the presssure of Royality"

Chandragupta Kumaradevi:

Will follow !

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A+

Augustus lived during a time when the old Mysteries were a part of the world and through his revival of the religious values as well as the founding of the Roman State Cult and religion he prolonged the Age of Gods for over more than three hundred years. Further he has due to this even higher durability against Divine Sorceries, especially if Sorcery of the Graeco-Roman Gods should be used against him as he enjoys the blessing of the Olympic Pantheon.

Riding: A+
    Allows to mount any creature or vehicle with peerless dexterity, up to the level of Divine Beast, boosted by the effects of his Divine Core Skill. Further are even Dragons no exception.

Divine Core of the Pious Founder: A+

Is the sublimation of Octavian's founding of the Roman Empire's State Cult as well as his Religious revitalization which caused that the faith in the Gods was revived and restored, thus allowing the Gods more then 300 years to influence the Graeco-Hellenic World. Through the veneration of the Roman Emperors in history as well in that through their usage of his name, his title he became the eponymous ancestor of all great rulers of Europe as in some sense, he was the first great king of Europe!!

Beside the normal effects this Skill is a blessing that he possesses in all Classes as well it ranks up his Class Skills, Mana and Luck parameters.

"I am and still be the true Caesar! The original of which all of you are striving to copy! Hahaha!"

Personal Skills:

Divine Imperial Privilege: A++
    As the Second Great Founder of Rome he naturally possess a high rank in this Skill that just is lower than that of the First Great Founder. He was the second Founder of Rome in form of the Roman Empire where he made the Republic into an Empire and started the second line of Roman Monarchy thus stopping the chaotic oligarchic republican phase for good and ushering in the Golden Age of Rome. As it was once told he turned the city built out of stone and mud into one of marble. truly qualifying him the possession of this Skill. The Skills he obtains through this are amongst an exquisite selection: finer art, Charisma, Human Observation, Militaric Intellect,Eye of Mind, Divine Sorcery (Roman), Territory Creation,Mana Blast (Holy Light), Eye For Art etc.

Walker Through The Ages: EX

Unique Skill possessed only by those that walked through two ages, as Augustus was beside a certain man of the Canaanitic lands the most famous person that carved their mark in history. Both were born within the Age of Gods and "survived" the transition to the Age of Man (though through Augustus' influence the Hellenic Age of Gods was prolonged for some hundred years), so Augustus has the highest possible rank.

This skill bestows resistance against spatial as well as time manipulation sorceries or Servant abilities (Noble Phantasm included). Further this bestows a great degree of resilience against Mysteries, as Rider is a "remnant"- a part of the old age simply through the time of his birth and life. Further he possesses a resistance and at least partially immunity for abilities that enforce ruling of different ages or other World (like Reality Marbles).

"Can you see it Master, my glory, my shining brilliance? The glory that started an age of its own!"

Golden Rule: A

Augustus was one of the richest men in history as he paid many veterans a salary as well he could support financially thousands of citizens. Further he restored after own accounts 82 temples in one year and he built according to Vergil whole 300 temples. So financial problems are rather nonexistent for Rider as well he possesses the ability to obtain wealth rather easily.

"What do you say, I should not buy the most expensive wares and not taste the most luxury dishes!? You don't know that it is nothing Master, don't be nervous your wallet is spared. Contrary what was the most crazy thing you wanted to buy but was too expensive, I'll grant you it?"

Discernment of the Poor: A++
    The crystallization of his leadership skills. Although Octavian was like Caesar himself a very charismatic man who could incite his men the core of his leadership skills was based on his understanding of the needs of his "citizens" and his loyal Legionnaires. So he understood the daily worries of his citizens and used his wealth to save many poor farmers out of starving poverty as well he ensured that his veterans should not fear of their old age.

"You must know a true Caesar does not dazzle his subjects with his radiance. A true one understands the worries of the normal people's hearts."

Noble Phantasms
    Augustol Invictus

Type: Anti-Army

"Blaze forth the Fire of my Soul , let the cry of my heart shake the earth , and the opponents of my path be chrushed ,Augustol Invictus !

The status of Augustus lead towards the shining era of empire. Incorporated with the divine status of the emperor it is a shining golden and marble chariot which has a crown-like railing adorned with leaf-like gold plates. The chariot has three wheels, two on which it drives and one semi-transparent that levitates around the platform like a sun-discus. The chariot is driven by two dragons which symbolize the twin rivals he defeated to create his own Age (Sulla, Mark Anthony). They are two European dragons which have four legs and two wings. Their strengths are Divine Beast-class and they are darkish gold with dark crimson Rousettes -stripe Patterns which symbolize the chaos he has conquered and that he started the first Golden Age of Rome.

The wheels on which the chariot drives have sun ray form and Rider is able to draw them out and to clad them in holy light. As well he can draw out blades out of them. The third wheel protects him from projectiles and he is able to shoot sun streams, flare blasts out of it and the other wheels. As well the dragons can use a fire-breath of their own, in addition to their claws and fangs.

To summon the chariot he just needs to raise his hand and then a radiating light comes forth within which the chariot emerges. Further the divine aura is palpable of Rider description wise marking the descent of a divine emperor.

Alone this shining light carries an inspiration effect without a true Thaumaturgic element in it as it is the pure radiation of Augustus himself. In the true name release the lightstreams increase and the chariot becomes a bright fiery meteor that blazes the target with a force of an Anti-Fortress strike.

Bearer of the Royal Title

Caesar: Rex Tituli

Type: Anti-Authority

Is the sublimation of Augustus' title Caesar he acquired and made into a title of royal power that at first was passed on to his descendants then across the emperors of Rome and finally crossed even the borders of culture and language so where amongst other born the titles; Kaiser, Zar etc with his as foundation. As with his achievement of uniting Europe under his banner, his flag, he became the first divine great king of the continent. So every one who bore his title borrowed some power of Rider as this Authority he created. So with every time his name was borrowed this Authority was enforced as for example similar to how Kyros laid the Foundation of Persia and its culture so did Augustus lay the European culture.

So this Noble Phantasm possesses three applications: Bestowal, Withdrawal and Conquest.

The first application lets him through his divine right nominate a person "Caesar". Thus they receive a boost in their abilities plus the targets receive a skillset of Imperial Privilege at various rank (E ~B) depending on their suitability as a ruler though it is upon the receiving of it not final as with their personal development the rank can increase. Other boosts are a certain Charisma. Further the inheritor of this blessing has the potential to leave their mark on history.

The second is the Withdrawal of the title as Oktavianus is the original bearer and wielder he can take it back from a Servant. However there are certain limitations as he can only take the title from European Servant completely. Although in those cases the effects are drastic and terrifying as the Servant loses their Imperial Privilege Skill as well as all their abilities and Noble Phantasms are weakened depending how much it was based on the title and in which degree on their own personal efforts and achievements. So they are either just weakened by several ranks or completely sealed. These effects last as long as Augustus is manifested however like that he can withdraw his blessings he can give back the title. This aspect is however unusable against Rulers of the Asiatic or American World if used it can just decrease the rank by one.

The third application is Conquest based on that he conquered the Egyptian lands and made it a province of Rome as well as several other areas. Namely that when he defeats a royal Servant he can overtake their Skills and Noble Phantasms aswell should he enter their country he instead of them enjoy the fame boost.

Praetorian Militum

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

The Praetorian Guards. As every higher general and militaric insignia bearer nominated a bodyguard unit for the battle which should act as last line of defense. They were afterwards disbanded but for the first time Augustus did not do it, instead he made them into a permanent unit. A guard unit made of several cohorts that for the first time were the first armed troops within the holy area of Rome. Although their servitude and loyalty are to all rulers of Rome the greatest is to Augustus Caesar himself as they in his name operated for the sake of whole Roman Empire. Thus they are similar to the empire itself, an achievement of Augustus.

So this Noble Phantasm allows to summon a various degree of the Praetorian Soldiers at his aid from the personal one of his life, to the "royal selectors", to those of later dynasties which are the weakest.

Those of his own time are the most powerful ones but also the most Mana costing. Though they balance that with their power as each of them possesses the Skill set: Magic Resistance C, Walks Through The Ages D, Eye Of The Mind D, Combination EX: as they were the veterans that were steadfastly loyal to Augustus they have the greatest form of "teamwork" with each other as well as Rider himself as they fight like one being in unison. Also each one possesses attributes of rank C and has a martial prowess like a medium tier Knight-Class servant. Rider is able to summon a small unit of hundred soldiers for extended periods but if forced he can call the entire might of his personal cohorts (roughly ~13500) which have a certain pseudo Noble Phantasm of their own that similar to a Bounded Field lets them annex a territory which symbolizes that they were the men who alongside Rider created the Roman Empire.

The second are the royal selectors who crowned many emperors and overthrow as many. Their stats are around D+ in general and each of them are still a close combat-experienced fighter. However their true forte is another aspect as their Skill set is: Magic Resistance D, Military Tactics (Collaboration) C, King Slayer B, King Maker D and Presence Concealment C. As they were responsible for the coronation of many emperors they are able to bestow a blessing on a target. As well as they were the executers of many emperors' deaths they have the King Slayer Skill so their attacks increasingly damage royal Servants. Unlike the first guards who have noble dispositions they are more pragmatic in their personality as still summoned like the other guards with their own personalities though for every each of them it is an honor to be called by the divine founder himself so he is the only emperor to whom they are truly loyal. Further Rider is able to grant this Noble Phantasm aspect the chosen one (like his Master) through his Caesar Rex Tiituli Noble Phantasm this variant to summon these guards. However unlike their loyalty to the emperor these guards are not obliged to be as equally loyal to the one.

The third sort of units are those of the late antique. They are from the three the weakest as such their Mana upkeep is quite low.

Pax Augustea: Orbis Caesar

Type: Anti-Territory (World)

Is the sublimation of Caesar's Age the Augustine Era where through the Roman Empire the peace of Augustus was formed, within Rome (Empire) no conflicts roamed. this Noble Phantasm represents this as such he can designate a territory and within it utilize absolute authority. However to do this he has at first to either himself mark certain locations himself or by his Praetorians to then connect the points to claim it as his imperial territory in which he receives plus modifiers as well he can bestow blessings to his allies and inflict weakenings to his opponents. Should he be though standing within the Mediterranean World however may this Noble Phantasm gain the EX rank and its perhaps even possible to claim the whole former Roman Empire's soil at once so that in that case he perhaps could resurrect the Roman Empire again?

Also as this dominion represents the peaceful times enemies that take violent actions face harsh reaction. As within this age and place war and battle were nonexistent their actions are seen by the very World as against itself. Thus their Mana is drained faster and their weapons are ranked down by two grades (divine forgeries just one). Further they are in such cases inflicted by an environmental pressure. Augustus himself as well as his allies are however free as before. Though aslong as this noblephantasm is active cant he use his other Noblephantasm aside Praetorian militum .

This is the recreation of the total Rule of Caesar Augustus.

The effects of this Noble Phantasm are different in other Classes. As well this Noble Phantasm enables Augustus to be summoned into the Gatekeeper and Shielder Classes.

As well should Augustus be summoned as Grand Rider there may be additional effects...

Augustus Divius Romius Imperia

Type: Anti-Army (Self)

"The Founder of Greatness ,shall start to demonstrate ist Valour and Glory to the World and its Citizen , on the Name of those that helped me on this Road and to those that continued the Path i created shall eir efforts be remembered ,thus shall the Divine ruler descend upon the subjects of the Gods . Augustus Divius Romius Imperia !"

Is the sublimation of Augustus' deified status as first divine emperor of Rome. As Gaius Octavius' official statement to deify his grand uncle and foster father Julius Caesar laid the foundation for not only his own deification but also the birth of the Roman Empire. It was also the start of a new age where the short time administrator ruler made truly place for a full emperor, a true ruler and a new age where human-born emperors were deified so Augustus Caesar Octavian became the founder of a new European Age. Similar to Kyros on the side of the Median peoples and founded the Persian Empire Augustus made the Roman Empire a World-influencing force so that even rulers of ancient India sent their ambassadors or that he succeeded in the greatest territory conquest in the whole history of the empire.

Upon the true name release he starts to glow brightly and a blazing cloak shrouds him so that the impression of viewers is that he incinerates himself. But this is not correct as this connects two aspects together at first like once Heracles burnt his mortality. As well it connects it to the Sol Invictus sun god that became later one of the major public cults that many centuries established itself within the Roman Empire and which even as the citizens started to follow the teachings of the one man of the Land of Herodes it still held a strong fascination. So in some sense Augustus was the first proto Sol Invictus.

After the feast of flames Augustus emerges in a shining armor out of divine forgecraft as well as the ability to call upon weapons out of divine metal. Further his Divine core is now at rank EX. As well he gains access to Sun Flare and Holy Light Mana Burst. Further all of his parameters are above A+ as well as access to a virtually unlimited Mana pool as now he isn't the Divine Heroic Spirit, no, he is now the complete Divine Caesar Augustus. In other words the God Spirit of the Roman Empire itself so he has the ability to bestow blessings, heal those at the brink of demise, as well as to even use divine sorcery that grants miracles.

However these powerful forms force has a major risk as the longer he uses this Noble Phantasm the more difficult it is to deactivate. As well as in the actual Age the existence of Gods in our Realm is quite difficult so he has if summoned as normal Servant just a maximum of a hour in this state then he is forced to the throne back. However within this hour he is able to for one additional carve a mark in history. Further he is capable of a limited release of this Noble Phantasm. By reciting "Divius Imperia" a blazing inferno of divine flames erupts around himself. Also if the use timeframe is less than 10 minutes he can through the use of a Command Seal return to his Servant form.

Notes
    Finally out , bbut atfirst i will later complete the Dialogues and i hope the personality is fine as its quite late at this Moment so i will later make some finer Detail working wa *yawing*

i will also Honor the other profiles with a Quote after i read them .

So please excuse if it is at this state just 97~98% finished okay . then ill i also share my explanatiopns and justifycations key . until then good night everyone

So here are my explanations: Sugustus was the central figure which shaped the history of europe fundamentallly started he started a new age .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 16th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey there.
    I thought I'd never finish this sheet, but somehow here I am.

“You must be my Master, am I right? Well, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Servant Rider, ready to serve you faithfully. —Let us go then, Master. We must spread the word of freedom far and high, for all the people of this world.”

Rider
    — THE SOVEREIGN OF FREEDOM —

Class: Rider
    Other Classes:
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 160 cm | 5'2''
    Weight: 50 kg | 110,2 lbs

Natural Enemy: Unfairness
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Servant, Female, Riding, King, Feminine Looking, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: C

ENDURANCE: D

AGILITY: C

MANA: B

LUCK: B

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Pedro II was the last emperor of Brazil. His benevolent and popular reign lasted nearly 50 years.

In 1831, when he was five years old, his father Pedro I of Portugal abdicated in his favour; and for nine years Brazil was governed by a turbulent regency. To restore political stability, Pedro II was declared of age on July 23, 1840, and crowned emperor on July 18, 1841. Although the disturbances in the provinces that had plagued the regency continued for the next five years, the young emperor’s intellectual curiosity and profound concern for his subjects soon became apparent. He considered himself the arbiter of Brazil’s political life, and he used the power granted him by the constitution to regulate the antagonistic groups that sought to dominate the country—and in this, he was greatly aided in this activity by the support offered by the country’s dominant military figures.

As the first Brazilian monarch to be born in Brazil, Pedro II guarded his country’s sovereignty in disputes with Great Britain and the United States. He led the country into the War of the Triple Alliance against Paraguay, gaining new territory and prestige. His rule brought stability and progress to the troubled economy. He encouraged coffee production instead of sugar, and under his guidance Brazil made significant gains in railroad, telegraph, and cable construction. As a result of his leadership, he enjoyed almost unqualified support for 40 years.

However, despite Pedro II’s generally benign and progressive leadership, by the end of his reign his support had weakened. The crucial issue was the abolition of slavery. Pedro II felt that abolition in the agriculturally-based Brazilian economy would have to occur gradually so as not to upset the landowners——but the results were very different.

These and other factors combined to bring about his downfall. In 1889, a military coup forced him to abdicate and then, the royal family went into exile in Europe. His remains and those of his wife were returned to Brazil in 1920 and placed in a chapel in the city of Petrópolis, named in his hon——

——Wait just a minute!

“Oh, right... Silly me! I know this doesn’t explain at all why I was summoned as a woman, but... Uhh, for now, just roll with it, Master. Think of it as me being ‘a mother’ to my subjects. ——Ah, is this theme already explored? And by my own mother!? Aww, bummer!”

Class Skills

Riding: B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled by her with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period Rider was alive in. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

“Kings ought to be proficient in mounted warfare if they want to inspire their people, isn’t that right? D-don’t look at me all earnestly like that, it’s just riding...”

Magic Resistance: C

“By Royal Decree, all magical effects are to be nullified! I hereby announce that this effect begins right at this instant!”

——And somehow, this actually worked!?

Still, even if her Magic Resistance cancels spells with a chant below two verses, she still cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Alluring Euphony: B

A declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. Even at this Rank, as the monarch of Brazil, the magical damage guided by her voice alone is already overwhelming to the psyche of enemies.

Furthermore, by using this Skill, even the effects of her Noble Phantasm are potentially increased.

Charisma: B

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. Furthermore, as a bonus, the morale of any allied forces she might command is extremely high.

Royal Prerogative: A

The overwhelming ability brought forth from essentially owning the Royal Prerogative Skill is not able to be exhibited because Rider is only primarily compensating for her weak combat abilities by using this Skill.

From the Depths: A

A distant, golden remembrance.

A voice calling from within.

And how nice it would be, if it could stay dormant forever—

Noble Phantasm
    “Heed our voice, O’ Freedom! Touch our souls, bless our bodies, heal our hearts. This is our last stand, our legacy to the future. This is our roar!”

Independence or Death, She Shouts
    Clamore ex Ipiranga

Type: Anti-Authority
    Range: 5~40
    Max. number of targets: 200 people

At the Ipiranga Brooks, mounted in a steed, a man cuts through the buzzing voices of the afternoon: “Hail to independence, to freedom and to the separation of Brazil from Portugal!”

By breaking the unbreakable chains of slavery that tied both the country and its colony, this Servant’s mere voice became a concept. A declaration of liberty; freedom at last. By directing the sound vibrations of her voice to a certain target of choice, the power contained in it breaks the 「bonds」 of things—be they physical or metaphysical in nature—on a conceptual level, to the point that it can render null and sever even the contract between a Master and a Servant.

The magnanimous ruler of Brazil and the crystalized example of benevolence. And yet, it was by her voice and by her actions that an entire Empire fell. Such is the ultimate power of this Noble Phantasm.

——However...

—How strange, the impression of incompleteness...

Relationships
    Napoleon
    —Oh, it’s you. You are a most unpleasant fellow, you know that? So charismatic that I can’t even hate you properly.

Gilgamesh (Caster)
    If only more kings could be like you, we wouldn’t have to put out so many fires. It is not a sin to have ambition—but to let it consume you... Ah, what am I saying! I am sure that you know that already.

Artoria Pendragon
    Ah, yes. The personification of “a king.” To see that you present yourself as a pretty girl as well, suddenly I feel a lot more relieved. Thank you.

Josiah
    I understand you perfectly, you know. Sometimes... But just sometimes... I, too, wished to just be a normal person.

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi
    How admirable, you two governing side by side. I’m sure there was not a single boring day in your lives.

Augustus
    What an honor to see the subject of my lessons right in front of me! Your trajectory was full of obstacles and your life was thankless, and yet you persevered. It is truly an example to follow.

Memhed II
    How incredible! You conquered so much even though you were so young. I wish I could be like that.

Commodus
    Your energy is enviable. —And yet, it really would be good if you could properly sit down and guide your people, even if for 5 minutes... Really...

Big Brother
    Don’t you feel tired of having to exert absolute control over everyone all the time? Power is, too, a prison—a most potent poison. You should rest.

Afonso I of Portugal
    Our countries might have their divergences, but... Oh, I-I don’t think I’m even worthy of breathing the same air as you, sir...!

Maria Leopoldina
    I’m so glad to find you here, Mother! You look... Uhm, quite young, what’s wrong with you?——A-ah! I mean, you look as imposing as ever!

Unnamed, Kind Chinese Ruler
    What a beautiful spirit... What an inspiring philosophy. He just wants to guide his people and love them like God teaches us how. —Eh? I should read the hidden text? What...?

Marianne
    May you always find the strength to protect the freedom of your people just like this. Your ferocity is remarkable.

Morgan Pendragon
    To you, the throne was the only way you could be seen, isn’t that right? The only language shared by you and that person... Oh, I understand. It must have been so painful. But it’s all good now. It’s all over. —Therefore, the only way is forward.

Guinevere
    You are like a flower deprived of light—how unforgivable. I hope you can, one day, come to terms with your losses. But I’m sure they must hurt, so do take your time...

Caesar Augustus Octavian
    How imposing... You are truly a formidable sovereign. Were your people happy with such a reliable emperor?

Pedro II
    Huh...? How weird... It feels like I’m... Remembering something, whenever I look at you. What is this... Who are you...?

Extroverted and outspoken, with a naïve-like quality about her demeanor, Rider presents herself as a woman of cultured background and refined gestures (or so she believes). She is soft-spoken, but firm—she is timid, but resolute. In her small inconsistencies, lies the charm of her personality. She is capable of loving and hating just as passionately.

“Ah? Why am I a Rider if I have no mount with me? —W-well, you see. There’s this picture of me, right? The one where I shout about independence, and all of that… And somehow, since it’s the image people associate me with, it was decided that I should come to this place as a Rider even though I barely remember the name of that steed by now. ——Ahaha, isn’t that strange? You tell me.

As you can see, she is also not a good bulshitter. But she tries, sometimes...

This is a Servant that is enamored with the idea of 「normalcy」——therefore, it wouldn’t be strange to see her probing a Master about their life, asking all sorts of questions; trying to picture their untroubled existence, their anonymous bearing. As someone that disliked most of the traditions that bound her in life, the idea of people living untroubled by them is charming to her. And perhaps, even something worthy of resentment...

Please, don’t mind her if she is seen in silence, as if sulking in the corner sometimes. It is in her nature to have bouts of introspection.

—Also. Please, if possible, try to ignore this strange feeling about her. As if a piece of her is missing.
    ——As if the abyss is looking back at you right now, as she does the same.

Definitely do not mind her if one day, out of the blue, she declares something like, “Whenever I’m ready to trust you with my last secret, can you promise to treat it gently, as if you’d do with my heart if I gave it to you? —Hey, I’ll remind you of this vow if you try and forget about it, alright?”

It is in her small inconsistencies that her charm flourishes, after all.

“Master?”

“Can I trust you right now?”

“You promise you will listen to the end?”

“——Okay. You promised.”

You see... It’s always our own self that we find at the end of the journey. The sooner we face this fact, the better.

No matter how sweet our wine is, or how lavish our riches are, one day we all reach that very same place.

If we must look at our own story through a monochrome kaleidoscope, it has no beginning or end. We arbitrarily choose a certain moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead, and we make out of that single millisecond our entire being. And because of that, there is absolutely nothing fancy about our demise.

Like the fire of a candle, the only thing we know what to do is to burn. It is engraved in our nature—it is our sole birthright. Sometimes, it’s lit and warm... We leave behind a golden memory and the hope of achieving something greater than ourselves.

And sometimes all we leave behind is fire. Running rampant, burning down to the very foundation all of what we were supposed to illuminate.

But that is our only direction—that is everything we know what to do. All of us are walking towards that same destination, all of us united in the burden of being who we are. All of us burning brightly, like bonfires.

I am sure they all reached this same conclusion, just like I did——Cleopatra. Francis II. Alexander the Great. Manuel II. Louis XVI. Nicholas II. I’m sure they all watched their legacy burn down, and somewhere inside their hearts they all wept in misery. Somewhere inside their hearts they all laughed in relief. We all learn one day that we are just shadows under the sunlight, and not all of us are ready for it.

The road is quite simple, and the light is right there, but it is in our very nature to never stop to consume. We cannot stop the fire. We only know how to do that.

——What about me, you ask? Why, yes.

“I, too, am ready to burn everything to cinders.”“Ahem!... It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance once again, Master of mine. Do not fret over what you are seeing, for it is just I—your Servant, Princess Isabel’s true character. A regrettably simple Servant, perhaps, but one that still loves you faithfully. I ask of you to never doubt my feelings—if anything else, these were always the truth. Apologies for deceiving you until today, in assuming another name. I was too engrossed in the lie as well to perceive it for the counterfeit it was. But I know it is not an easy task to forget—it is an even harder lesson to forgive. However, I hope you can find in your infinitely generous heart the forgiveness for deceiving you like that, albeit not maliciously... And I can only hope we can be friends yet again, if you allow us to be.
    —Ah, would you really forgive someone like me? I’m glad. I’m positively elated, really. So... Now that everything’s out in the light, how about we depart as soon as possible? Yes, come with me. There is still a lot we have to do from now on. An entire world is in need of my freedom.

Faker
    — PRINCESS OF THE NEW WORLD —

Class: Faker
    Other Classes: Beast
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 160 cm | 5'2''
    Weight: 50 kg | 110,2 lbs

Natural Enemy: Shackles
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Servant, Female, King, Humanoid, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: E

ENDURANCE: E

AGILITY: E

MANA: A

LUCK: C

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

Brazil’s Imperial Princess Isabel was the last technical ruler of the Brazilian Empire. Heiress presumptive to the throne, after the death of her two brothers, she enjoyed an enlightened and peaceful upbringing. Attuned since her childhood to the problems of the ones less fortunate than herself, she was known to be an advocate for equality—those qualities which followed her all the way to adulthood. During her brief rule in the absence of her father, Pedro II, and guided by these earnest convictions, she went against the ideals of the dominant class and became responsible for one of the most important events in the country’s history: the abolition of slavery in 1888. For that, she and her family were rewarded with a military coup that stripped them of their powers and a sentence of exile. She died many years later, without ever seeing her motherland again. But she never felt regret—if anything, it was worth losing the crown for those ideals.

Her story is one that could be found anywhere in her time. And even her existence was hardly an unforgettable one. In a world that still had its share of celebrated princesses, she was just yet another lady born to rule a prosperous place. An existence celebrated by family and subjects alike.

Despite her birth as a female in a society that didn’t believe she had what was necessary to rule simply because of something she couldn’t control, she has still been set to feature in a most secure future. A bright tomorrow, one made of only glory. That was the first promise. But instead, what awaited her was fire. Golden, scorching-hot fire. It was of the color of rage—it was the indignity of imprisonment.

When did that fire start to burn? When it became so bright that it demanded her undivided attention? As if a fading photograph, her memory drowns in conflagration.

But one thing remains: the sight of his back.

The defeat in his eyes. The longing in his heart.

——Was that fading memory her
    Downfall
    Origin
    ?

The birth of a self-made monster was the result of grief? A man who accepted his mortality and resented the life that was given to him—a father who loved the idea of her, but never the real her, was that truly what set her heart ablaze?

Or was the feeling of entrapment in one’s body that drove the fire to burn to its limits? Did she really love and wish for the salvation of those people? Or was it just her way of trying to free herself and her family from the shackles of majesty? How easy it was to forget the giddiness of childhood, the innocent dreams of the past. That was the corruption of 「ruling」: as if a cruel warder, it has the power to take a heart prisoner. It slowly poisons one’s very soul. It had been like that with her father, and it was only natural that the misery of his legacy had been passed down to her as well.

When that seething rage started to boil, engulfed in the flames of her resentment? When she started to see the ones she was tasked to guide with contempt and regret—just like her father did before her? When they have become her enemies?

When did the world fail her?

What was that very first spark, the liquid gold falling down from the skies? What truly was the image that she was trying to reach for all those years?

Even to this day, she cannot say. A truth lost to the gold and the fire, drowned in the poison that killed her heart slowly. A single truth in a pool of lies, unable to find the light on the surface. That is her existence—that is, surely, her
    Downfall
    Origin

The memory of her resentment burns.

And it vows to take the entire world with her.

Class Skills

Camouflage: A++~A+

By appearing as someone with a different Class with its own parameters, she is able to properly deceive an opponent.

At the height of this ability, lies the undeniable truth that she can even fool herself into thinking she is someone else. A transformation that is able to emulate another being in both heart and mind, letting Faker act as if she were the person in question in their complete likeness down to their emotions. By fooling even herself into thinking she is something worthy of admiration, a complete metamorphosis is reached.

“Such was this thing I called my life. Deceiving my family—allowing them to think that I’d follow their steps. Deceiving my country—allowing it to think I’d give it any respite. Deceiving myself—allowing that little girl to live in a lie, blissfully unaware to the very end.”

However, by sheer refusal to forget about her 「core」—in order for that golden flame to never be extinguished—some of her absoluteness leaked through the transformation, even reaching her Rider form. Her Rank fluctuates accordingly.

Independent Action: EX

Even in the absence of a Master, even if under extreme duress, this Servant will indefinitely stay in this world, she will continue her mission. Her pilgrimage of gold—the last dream that was dreamed. The conviction of freedom is the reason why it was granted such a fearsome Rank in this Skill.

“Oh? Being controlled by the power of a Command Seal... Do you really think I’d abide by this?”

Territory Creation: B

A direct consequence of the Nega-Authority Personal Skill.

While she is summoned as a Servant, a diameter of a few meters around her functions as a Bounded Field that denies Authority. It is especially advantageous against other Leader-type or Owner-type Servants, as it strips them of their 「power」 and all abilities that derive from their status as 「the one who rules over something」.

Personal Skills

Nega-Authority: E-

Because she is still an ember, the flames of her
    Downfall
    Origin
    are a pale and feeble trail. But one day, surely, she will light up, engulfing her kingdom in conflagration.

However, even at this Rank, it still negates (albeit not as strongly and absolutely as it should if the Rank was higher) the effects of Charisma and other mind control-like Skills. To live in absolute freedom—with nothing else above it—that is her creed. The seeds of change she desires to blow in the wind.

Calamity Egg: A

「The flap of a butterfly’s wings can cause typhoons.」A small ripple in a lake becomes a wave—the potential of a disaster that accompanies even the smallest of beings.

By applying the inducement of bad outcomes or disastrous episodes onto any kind of event, in order to forcefully enforce the change she desires in the world around her, foes and allies alike are constantly required to perform Luck checks. And even then, acts of misfortune are to follow all of those around her. It is only expected, however: her mere existence prefaces adversity. She is the prologue of calamity, that which announces death without rebirth. It could not be any other way—if she wasn’t a herald of chaotic possibility, she also could not be the vector of absolute freedom. She cannot stop ruin to follow her suit.

After all, she is not an Evil of Humanity——not yet.

But, just like the simple caterpillar that one day will become a butterfly, she is already an egg. A ripple forming on the water’s surface.

Self-Realized Monstrosity: EX

If the
    Innocent Monster
    Seraphic Monstrosity
    Skill is the quality of a Servant whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person’s will or appearance, what would one call when such transformation comes from within?

A delusion of abnormality. A self-made monster. Even if those feelings have never even reached the heart of her mortal coil—even if her history and the feelings she left behind would condemn the one that stands here using her name—the Princess Isabel that is here now is a fragment of calm madness, a creature hellbent on a mission: a crusade of freedom, above all else. Even humanity itself.

Infant’s Defiance: D-

The granting of blessings to those she recognizes as 「rebels」, by 「accepting them as children of her cause」, no matter if they are human beings or fellow Servants. Her rebellion against her family and what they represented was a soft whisper in life. A flame far too trembling and small. But it grew, with time. It grew despite her death, as if it was still decided to celebrate her feeble existence. Carefully harnessed, like a bonfire it slowly but surely lit the entire sky in exquisite golden flames—strife, inequality, dreams of absolution. Freedom.

And in the end it was all there, it has always been there deep down in her eyes.

Noble Phantasm
    “Come the eternal paradise, liberty under the light. May all of what is alive be released from their chains—may all of what is tangled be remade anew.”

Golden Nightingale who Sings the End’s Lyric
    Lex Auream

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range:
    Max. number of targets:

No one belongs only to themselves—not a single being in existence is able to belong to themselves alone. Whenever one makes a connection, there is always something shared. Which is why humans will never be completely free.

—But she declared, “I will never abide by this.”

And thus her crusade had started.

She, too, would break the unbreakable.

If nurturing an ego causes only pain—if having a life prevents all beings from achieving the ultimate freedom, even from their own selves—then she would fight against that to her last breath. For this Servant, an existence in 「shackles」 is an abomination, a depravity of values: and in that she wholeheartedly believed. But because
    King
    her kind
    only knows how to burn, that is the answer she reached as well: there was only one way to free everyone.

She would have to burn the entire world herself.

A wail of resolution, or a shout of independence, that brings forth a Reality Marble of ever-expanding range. It consumes the flesh and mind of those inside of its domains—or that is to say, it is the ultimate instrument of salvation that frees every living being to their utmost capacity. However, because she is still an egg, the possibility of a calamity of humanity, her powers are not strong enough to deny the living being even the honor or rebirth. Furthermore, although the range is infinite in theory, the speed in which her voice spreads her 「rule」 isn’t that quick, on top of forcing the Servant to stay in place for a significant period of time which allows for swift and well-timed counterattacks. Still, a human being or a Servant that have the misfortune of being caught in her Noble Phantasm are reverted to pure energy or to a cellular level on the spot.

Disregarding personal wishes, disregarding future consequences, merely consuming and imposing——such is her brand of salvation. That is her right to rule.

Personality
    Things I like? —And it cannot be “freedom”? Oh, dear... That makes it a tad more difficult... I suppose, I like to read in my spare time...? Having tea parties isn’t that bad, too. Oh my, we should host one, don’t you agree?

DISLIKES:
    Something I hate? That is quite easy. I detest anything that is binding. Chains and ropes, promises and bribes, duty and vengeance, money and love. Memories and family. Life itself. Anything, really.

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL:
    A wish for the Holy Grail? —Ahaha... Yes, that would be lovely, to have the aid of a miracle in order to help you with what you would not manage in normal circumstances. But I can manage my dreams just fine, so I do not need that. Take your time thinking about your wish, instead.

Born and raised in a place that punished softness, Faker remained strong-willed enough to respond to the adversity with kindness and love. If one is to stay around her, they can’t help but to feel at peace—she is someone that exudes the placid kindness one would find in the comfort of a mother’s arms. She is one who possesses the tranquility of a still lake. By making the most of her misfortunes with optimism and grace, she is someone that can even inspire in others a small glimpse of a bright future.

However, there is always an ever-burning fire in the depths of her soul—a golden ember in her eyes. A dream of equality that drives her every action. Such a dream made her an enemy of her own country, such was the dream that ended up banishing her from her land until the day she died. But as she declared, “there are things worth losing the Crown for.” Freedom has always been her ultimate goal, the very foundation of her soul. One could even call that her
    Downfall
    Origin

She is sweet and gregarious. She is graceful and kind. She is understanding and loving.

And even then, she is ruthless. Merciless, even.

As if she is a natural calamity, in her heart there is a place made of only resigned melancholy, and an unblinking eye in face of a revealing truth. She is someone that wishes and desires, and is in constant battle with those impulses. As if only by being a Princess she could understand how to free the world of
    King
    her kind
    , it still pains her that she understands them as well. In the darkest hours of the darkest days, she is the answer to her own question—in freedom, there is only absolute loneliness.

She cannot help but to bite the hand that feeds her as a compulsion—as a way to live—as the only means she has in herself to prove a point. But in the unspeakable mess of emotions that made home in her chest, she can’t even pinpoint exactly anymore which of those impulses that drove her days is the same one that makes her such an unsightly Servant.

Relationships
    Spartacus
    Rest now, for you did enough already. I will free you as well.

Marie Antoinette
    Your shackles were broken with blood... Such a regrettable conclusion. But don’t you agree that is a beautiful thing to witness, the winds of change?

Lakshmibai
    Thrash and struggle, bright one. Your fight is far from over—but one day, it will be. One day, all of us are going to be free. I promise.

Josiah
    Ah, how sad... How pitiful… And how precious, the small song of your wish. Your wine is one that tastes like poison in the lips. A golden cage is still a cage nonetheless.

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi
    Yours is one of the worst types, truly... The blinding gold which hides a most foul visage. To create a “golden reign” is but to give a softer name to a horrifying slavery.

Augustus
    Poison is still poison even if it tastes sweet like a dream. All I see is rampant corruption in the shape of a human being.

Memhed II
    “Taking and consuming.” You are the embodiment of a King, indeed: and that is why I will free you from this pitiful cage, too.

Commodus
    How odd... Is it possible for a flame to inspire pity and not awe-struck reverence?... Why do I feel nothing but a desire to correct that person and put him back into the right path?...

Big Brother
    A fear mongering creature. A soulless contraption taking the sacred shape of men. Who are you to even consider yourself worthy of bringing forth the end?

Afonso I of Portugal
    The beginning of the end... You are the symbol of both hope and despair. I appreciate the fact that it is only thanks to you that I am here today—so I promise I will take you out gently.

Maria Leopoldina
    Of all the people, I thought you’d side with me, dearest grandmother... But I see that the greed that comprises the very foundation of
    King
    our kind
    has consumed you too. Worry not—we are sure to meet somewhere better, very soon.

Hong Xiuquan
    *Faker refuses to even acknowledge this abomination... Perhaps they have more in common than she likes to admit...*

Marianne
    Ahh, how unsightly... And how beautiful, still. A desperate last attempt at holding onto something that has already been tainted too and to call that a solution. Here, allow me to demonstrate to you the errors of your ways.

Morgan Pendragon
    Chasing after a poisoned trap... You are positively most pitiful. But worry not, despair not—it will all be over soon. All of your pain, I will make sure to cast it away.

Guinevere
    The pain of love feels unbearable, is it not? Few things can rival that. But you can be free of all of that, even if you are a Queen—you have that right. Here, take my hand... I will show you how.

Caesar Augustus Octavian
    Disgusting... Waving around your visage as proud as the sun and speaking so highly of yourself as if you are something more than a subjugating pest. I shall make quick work of you.

Pedro II
    I knew you would come eventually, dear Father. You always came whenever your dear empire needed you. Which means, am I the
    problemthis time? Oh well, do not let your subjects waiting then. —Ahh, how laughable... It seems that whenever we reunite, it always goes like this... But not this time. This time, you do not have to worry, you do not have to fix anything. It cannot be stopped anymore... It will be alright... I promised that I’d free everyone, after all. Yes, even you.

Craft Essence

Why do we worry so much about leaving a legacy for the future?

Did we all already forget the pain of being left behind?

Is it so easy to ignore the fact that we are promised an absolution that our own fleshand mind deteriorate?

Rulers or followers, we are all bound by duty, by love, by life——and we all fail to notice that those are such unreasonable concepts. Such a meaningless struggle that we subject ourselves to. There is something much better out there, and yet here we are.

But I did promised them, at that day—

I promised them that I would free them all—

Down to the very last of my people—

So... Because of this promise, there is still much more to do. These golden flames—they are still burning all the way to the sky. There is still so much more that they need to consume until they are quenched.

——I still need to be shackled by my vows a little more.

Author's notes
    I don't ever, EVER want to touch this sheet again for real. *sleeps for an entire week*

So, yeah. This is the result of 13 days fighting against writer block, a jumble of ideas that went nowhere and my own perfeccionism.
    I tried to do something different, in which instead of focusing a lot of paragraphs to her lore, it would be more explained in her skills and her personality instead. Kinda what Royd so masterfully does—except I'm no Royd. I'M SO SORRY. (And besides, it's not like she even has much history or relevance anyway, so...)
    Also, this is sorta of a problematic figure in my country, for a bunch of reasons, and it was not my intention to portray her in any positive light in order to excuse her actions or anything... She did a lot of good things and a lot of bad things, just like any other monarch. In the end, maybe, I just wanted to spice her up a bit. Making a 1:1 Servant is so boring, so I thought, "what if I take this one thing she is known for—freeing the slaves and leaving them all to fend for themselves with no guarantees after that—and up that to eleven?". The answer could only be a Beast.
    ...Except she isn't one. Not yet, at least. (And not like she'll ever be. She hates humanity. But hey, if Kiara can become one, anyone can.) Think of me just Manaka Sajyou'ing the shit outta this woman.
    This sheet can also be called The Human Instrumentality Project With Tits.

Also, a disclaimer: her 4th Skill, Infant's Defiance, is a creation by Master_Therion, featuring in his King Afonso I of Portugal's sheet. I just thought it was perfect for her so I... Uhh, I took the liberty of making it a skill for my character too. If you're seeing this, Therion, and you're unhappy with this, do tell me. I'll take it out immediately!

Other than that, I hope you had a fun read. Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 6th, 2021 at 11:24 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    'Pedro II': Wow, what a ride. What a surprise! Even though I figured her identity because we have very similar concepts for her, you still managed to surprise me with something completely out of left field. I was blindsided and had to check twice I had read it right. This is such a cool concept, not to mention you building up to her real nature through her Origin, something you don't often see in Servant Sheets. And then leading up to the reveal of her secondary class. I've had to watch my step writing this because I don't wanna ruin the experience of reading your sheet to everyone else. All I can express is awe.

Awe that you have just managed to completelybeat me at my own game! Congrats!

This really feels like such a neat concept and view of the historical figure that I'm completely reconsidering my own concept for her. I just don't have the words to properly put together how absorbed I was into reading it. Really, even now I can't help but want to write my second entry just because you've shown me there is still so much I can still learn when I'm making my sheets!

Really, congratulations!

Now its my time to up the ante~

Blog Entries
    WF, I need to do a full review of her, but oh My Lord, I cannot believe how closely related my second Servant and yours are. Lot of overlap with these sheets, it seems. One thing though. Wouldn't it be Nega-Authority since the sin is Freedom in this case? Or is the sin Authority, therefore making Freedom that which must be removed? I ask because the Beasts Nega Skills are meant to remove what goes against their sin. Nega-Summon removes a Servant's power, leaving only something to Pity. Nega-Genesis prevents progression, leaving only Regression. Nega-Desire/Saver leave only sensation without purpose or draw. For my Cath Palug, Nega-Distinction leaves only one thing to Compare, him to them. Basically, I'm wondering what her sin would be as a Beast.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga: Another contest, another Koga entry that was by chance done in the same contest before. Hope this does not become an unfortunate trend. The Chikara Production released another Summer Blockbuster. Lets see how many tickets you sell when voting starts.

WhiteFrenzy: Wow. You did this all on mobile? You madlass. I struggle even answering on mobile because my fat thumbs always hit the wrong letters and you create one of your longest and most interesting sheets. The second part hits close to home. There are things that really vibe with me in her philosophy that personally make me struggle and keep going at the same time. You put things into words that i could not yet describe.
    And of course, you made a Servant with an Origin, I was inspired by it and made Voyager, now you come out again and steal the show with another great sheet with Origin as part of it. How dare you copying me copying you.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Pedro II: Absolutely wonderful concept. Even though there is only about a week left, you motivated me to submit a second sheet or die trying. Anyways SPOILER Something smelled fishy when D Pedro II was a woman. Absolutely creative of your part to make this servant. At first I wondered what logic was there for her to be a potential beast, but the creator notes explained it and i accept as a relevant explanation. Definitely one of my favorite sheets this contest. Also regarding Infants Defiance, im glad you could use it and i dont mind, even encourage the use of said skill. I do wonder, what is the effect for your servant, the same as Afonsos use?
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 14th, 2021 at 06:19 AM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Wyvern: I'm so glad you liked her, thank you very much Wyvern! (And also totally humbled by your words wow I don't deserve them. THANK YOU.)
    Also, lemme tell you that I'm so friggin curious right now by your own version of this character... Because oh man, if your past sheets are anything to go by, I already know I'll love her. Please don't leave me hanging here.........

@Morg: YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU'RE RIGHT AND YOU SHOULD CALL WF OUT ON HER BULLSHIT. I knew that her skill should be nega-authority instead of what I put, because in a theorical level I knew of what you're saying, but you know those times when you are aware of something but the information just gets lost along the way between your brain and your fingers? But thank you for these corrections, let's pretend I totally didn't commited this 1st grade-level mistake. :'D
    Also oh my god, you can't just say you have a second entry that has a similar concept and then leave. PLEASE COME BACK. PLEASE TELL ME MORE.
    (As for your question about her sin... Huh. That's a good one, I don't think I've ever thought that far (SHAME ON ME.) Perhaps it has something to do with Indulgence...? After all, excessive freedom is just as bad as excessive control.)

@DelRey: It was a journey and half, I'll tell you... But I'm glad that the final result was good. Thank you so much, Rey ;-;
    (And please, I totally get you. I feel you there. There are parts of her nihilistic philosophy that just ressonates with our depressed hearts, huh? I'm glad that she could be relatable to this point for you but I'm also sad for the same reason... You know what, maybe we should have that teaparty she's suggesting.)

@Master_Therion: THANK YOU. I'm very honored that you allowed me to borrow your Servant's skill and that you liked the final result here as well. (Also yes, I probably should at least explain a bit of the effects of this skill. They most definitely still do the same.)
    Her explanation for Beast-classification might be a bit farfetched as far as her a human being of the modern age is concerned, I'll concede, but I'm glad that it still had SOME logic behind it. And really, I'm honored that she even inspired you to make a second entry. I can't wait to see what's that gonna be about!

Also, it's that time of the month again. REVIEW TIME. You guys are knocking out of the park with these sheets, keep 'em going.

Morgan Pendragon: Whenever I'm about to read a sheet of yours I always go like, "oh dear god" as in a prayer because I just KNOW I'm about to embark in a wild ride. It's really a matter of just how wild it'll be. And in this case? OH BOY, IT WAS WILD ALRIGHT. By now the entire comunity knows that you're a master of your craft - especially when it comes to Arthurian mythos - so was even a doubt that this would be a banger sheet? Not at all. Not for me, at least.
    But oh wow, was I expecting the flood of emotions that assaulted me while I was reading? Not quite. I cheered with her, I felt pain with her, I was sympathizing with her and I was imploring for someone to stop her. It's a testament to your writing and your capacity of creating such realized characters that I felt all of that in the span of minutes. What can I say, man... I LOVE HER? All in caps. Just like this. Yeah.

Guinevere: YOU CAN'T JUST AIM STRAIGHT AT MY HEART AND PULL THE TRIGGER LIKE THAT. THIS AIN'T FAIR.
    I hope this properly summed up my feelings about this darling of a woman. Her tale is already so tragic, but you somehow made it even more gutwrenching? I always like whenever authors dwelve in their Servant's psyche, instead of just jumping from topic to topic. I really like it when they take their time fleshing out these creatures - and I think you did just that. I felt like she was an old friend by the end of this reading. (Like for real, I ADORE HER?) Also, that NP? She's cheating the system so hard. Someone stop her!
    (P.S.: I always love whenever your characters and BnEl15's are in this funky crossover world of yours. The result is always hilarious. Please never stop doing that, you guys.)

Caesar Augustus Octavian: YO. You know what, one thing that I admire in you is that you always go all out, Koga. It's always "go big or go home" for your Servants, their wanking levels are astronomical... And well, I think I admire that (because I could never.) And in regards to this new Servant, it was no different either. He is absurdly strong. And the way you took every aspect of him and made a NP out of that? This is a level of creativity that I can respect. He is very much someone that I expected you to create, a super cool dude.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————