Page 251 of 620 FirstFirst ... 151201241246249250251252253256261301351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    can i get the 5000th?
    FUUUUUCKKK
    There you have it~
    -----------------------------------
    There is not much we can offer outside of bragging rights. But if we send out invitations for the new contest it should at least get some of them interested. Maybe the winner gets a small Oneshot of their characters written and posted in the Fanfiction archive? That's the most I can think of in terms of what could be the reward for participating.

Who doesn't want to read a couple pages worth of goodies about their character being awesome?

Though at the same time, we don't want to make the contest too convoluted. I can get behind the revamping of sheets. It gives a reason for people to look back to their older works and do something new with them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    There you have it~
    -----------------------------------
    There is not much we can offer outside of bragging rights. But if we send out invitations for the new contest it should at least get some of them interested. Maybe the winner gets a small Oneshot of their characters written and posted in the Fanfiction archive? That's the most I can think of in terms of what could be the reward for participating.

Who doesn't want to read a couple pages worth of goodies about their character being awesome?

Though at the same time, we don't want to make the contest too convoluted. I can get behind the revamping of sheets. It gives a reason for people to look back to their older works and do something new with them.
    perhaps the right to announce a mini servant contest ? but would it be allowed to upgrade the servants profiles if the writting skills are better now etc or just layout things ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Anyways. It is about the invitation part. How and where. I mean do they all collectively chill in one thread?
    I'm not sure. We'd have to know who the people you wanna invite are. otherwise, it would just have to be us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    perhaps the right to announce a mini servant contest ? but would it be allowed to upgrade the servants profiles if the writting skills are better now etc or just layout things ?
    I suppose you can be allowed to upgrade the sheet, so long as it is an already existint one. And you can provide a link to the original.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I’ve been giving Rey’s suggestions for rearranging the OP and I honestly have to admit that a lot of the merges don’t really work. A lot of the regions he’s suggested be merged have very distinct cultures and history from each other, so it would feel a little offensive to lump them together. I can imagine that Therion might not be too happy about Portugal getting lumped together with Spain. We only lumped North and Central America together because the number of Central America Servant sheets was extremely small, even compared to some of the less popular regions. But I will consider a few of the expansions he recommended.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I’ve been giving Rey’s suggestions for rearranging the OP and I honestly have to admit that a lot of the merges don’t really work. A lot of the regions he’s suggested be merged have very distinct cultures and history from each other, so it would feel a little offensive to lump them together. I can imagine that Therion might not be too happy about Portugal getting lumped together with Spain. We only lumped North and Central America together because the number of Central America Servant sheets was extremely small, even compared to some of the less popular regions. But I will consider a few of the expansions he recommended.
    Haha, you read my mind. I would have to decline Portugal being in the same category as Spain on principle. Nothing good ever happens to Portugal when it unites with Spain.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Haha, you read my mind. I would have to decline Portugal being in the same category as Spain on principle. Nothing good ever happens to Portugal when it unites with Spain.
    I will admit to being ignorant on how relations between Spain and Portugal are. I was really just using you as an example.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    “Milady?”

“The Clown is making a racket again.”

“Someone has made it to King Momo?”

“Don’t be surprised. That man doesn’t take anything seriously. If he wished to, he would leave his gate unguarded and open. He only cares about his own enjoyment. Purposeless Merrymaking.”

“What of you, Milady? Why are we leaving the gate?”

“The were reports of Iara’s presence. She has finally resurfaced.”

“Your mission continues?”

“The Red Water remains far away, the Beast of the Sea won’t be summoned until the Rebel Princess strikes again during the next Selection. They can be lured out or found. Yet the River Goddess is elusive. This might be our only chance to capture her.”

“I shall make arrangements, my queen…”

“There won’t be any need.”

“Pardon?”

“Iara is an elusive opponent. But not a difficult one. A simple River, no matter how great, cannot measure up to the vastness of the sea.”

El Dorado Presents

The Four Gods of the New World

Act 2

What is your purpose, child?

To sail the Great River towards the City of Gold? To valiantly take a stand against the one who rules this land? To fight for a history that no longer exists? Bringing calamity onto us, who never had a choice in the matter?

You misunderstood. I am not chiding you. Just expressing curiosity.

What is ‘purpose’ to you, child? Is it a chosen goal? A far away dream? A question you must answer at the end of your life?

My purpose has been chosen for me. To be the guide who welcomes sailors home. To be the mother who comforts the desperate and the hopeless. To be a Queen of the waters which run from the heart of this land towards the world beyond.

I am a Goddess, child.

And to us… Purpose is Life.

If you understand then do not begrudge me when I order you to stand aside. Do not begrudge me as I sink your ship. Do not curse me as I drown your crew and drag you to the depths.

That is my Purpose.

To protect this land and its people.

The Queen of the Ocean

“As a goddess, I am still imperfect. My control over the many rivers falters in the face of so many rivals. Kianda, Iara, Ipiranga. They must all be subsumed before my Apotheosis is complete. Only then will I be able to achieve my true purpose.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Alter Ego
    Caster / Saber / Ruler
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.6m / 65kg
    Brazil / Africa
    Mythology
    “Waves crashing against the shore, the smell of salt in the air, the feeling of sand on my feet. The songs of sailors returning home and the light of the moon as it illuminates the deepest, darkest depths.”

Dislikes

“I am not one given to hate. But the Evil Tree… should be purged from this world.”

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: B
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background
    “A country in never ending conflict, a childish dream seeking to deny a tragic reality, a ruined world sinking beneath the waves even as it burns to ash. All these worlds are beautiful and worthy of recognition. Yet only one may prevail. On my name as the Queen of the Sea, I will make it so our land triumphs.”

A fragment of a greater whole.

Iemanjá is a goddess who was brought from foreign shores as a result of rampant slave trade. Her followers having being forcefully dragged across the ocean towards the New World. Bringing alongside them an image of the Goddess of Rivers which they worshipped at home.

It could be said that the Iemanja which exists now is a fragment of the greater whole which took root in brazilian shores. Assuming an identity that while similar to the original, has differences which separate her from the whole.

These aspects, while similar, possess different faces.

Kianda.

Iemanjá.

Dandalunda.

And many others.

They are all different faces of the original Mother of Waters which existed in the continent of Africa. The Mother of all Orishas who birthed life itself from her body. An existence on the same scope as the ‘Primordial Mother’ of Mesopotamia.

Yet this Iemanjá retains only certain traits of her original form.

An affinity for water, which switch from fresh water to salt water over the course of her journey across the seas. She gained aspects of a protector of sailors and queen of an underwater kingdom as well as ruler of all fish. Whereas her original form was connected to a river, Iemanjá is considered primarily as deity of the ocean which is still worshipped in many forms to this very day.

However, her fragmented self is unable to contend with the power of the Golden King.

For he is a being which surpasses the abilities of a fragmented Divine Spirit.

“I failed to defeat that monster. Despite my power. Despite the faith which the people had in me, I fell short of defeating the one who rules El Dorado. Now I remain imprisoned in these rivers where my powers are weakened. Merely a shadow of my former self.”

Iemanjá cannot leave the amazon river. Kept from the source of her power and from the worship of her followers, she still manages to match the other three Gods of the New World. A state of affair she finds appalling as a protector deity. Her goal is to protect those who are oppressed by the Golden King, by making it so no human will reach El Dorado until she is ready to guide them.

Personality

“The current state of affairs… repulses me. Defenseless humans huddled together in ruined cities waiting every year for a chance to storm these gates. Driven to backstab and sabotage one another just for the chance to cross into El Dorado and become playthings of that creature. Even if the Law of the Land permits it, I won’t accept it as anything else than the arrogance of the Golden King.”

A Goddess driven by her purpose.

To be a protector who answers the prayers and wishes of those in danger. Iemanjá’s greatest difference from her fellow fragments and the original Mother of Waters is her becoming a guardian of sailors, who guides travelers safely to shore as opposed to sinking them into the depths.

Clinging to this area in which she excel over all others, Iemanjá stubbornly maintains her individuality, refusing to become an avatar to the original Mother of Rivers, instead aiming to prey on other deities in order to increase her own personal power, she is pragmatic goddess who will prioritize the wellbeing of her followers over her own morals and personal beliefs.

Even if she becomes a killer of gods and is forced to cannibalize them for power. Such ugly actions are seen as ‘necessary evils’ by this goddess who clings to the purpose of defending and safeguarding life.

“All life is precious, Chaldeans. From the lowest of the insects which crawl in this dirt beneath your feet, to the mighty heroes who defend the last human cities, and us, the gods who powerlessly watch as every year more lives are lost to appease the whims of the King. As a goddess, I must prioritize those who are in my sight rather than lives already lost in this war. I pray you don’t resent me.”

However, underneath her need to follow her purpose as a protector, Iemanjá is haunted by the fear of becoming one with her origin once again.

Having become a goddess of the ocean, her nature is incompatible with that of the Mother of Waters, who is connected to freshwater rivers. For Iemanjá that difference causes her to reject her original form and desperately chase after other water deities in order to grow stronger.

Her purpose is to project.

Yet she fears the power which she could use to defeat the Golden King.

Thus, her current circumstances are the product of that fear overshadowing her determination. A fear which she must overcome if she is to escape the prison which the Golden King left her in. Split between her need to grow stronger, and her revulsion towards reverting back to being a small part of an infinitely stronger whole, Iemanjá stubbornly clings to her plan.

To grow stronger without reverting to her original self.

To consume Kianda, Dandalunda and any other deities of Water to become something as great as the original Mother of Waters.

“I can feel her across the ocean and through the Wall of Storm. The ‘original’ me. She is… so much more. How can a Goddess of Rivers be so powerful? How can I be only a speck on her shadow? I am afraid to go back. I’m afraid of those depths. Because if I sink back into her… I might never come back.”

Class Skills

High Servant - [C]

A strange case. Iemanjá is a fractured Divine Spirit who feeds on other deities of the same spectrum. Her status as an Alter Ego hints at her connection to the original Mother of Waters, but this skill relates to her cannibalizing other deities of water in a desperate gambit to free herself of the Golden King’s curse.

Magic Resistance - [A-]

A skill denoting Iemanjá’s resistance to magical damage, at a high rank which allows only greater rituals to harm her, she might as well be completely immune to modern magecraft. It is possible for native mysteries which precede her arrival to the New World to harm her regardless of their rank, however.

Divine Core of the Goddess - [A]

A fragment of the Mother of Waters, Iemanjá shares the exact same Divine Core as the goddesses Kianda and Dandalunda, who also possess the same original form. Despite her fractured state, Iemanjá still has a high rank in this skill due to her popularity in the New World and the overwhelming size of her domain.

Curse of the East Gate - [EX]

Of the four individuals defeated by the Golden King and stationed as gatekeepers of El Dorado, Iemanjá is the only one who was cursed to never leave the river connected to the East Gate as punishment for her attempt to invade and conquer El Dorado. She is unable to leave the Amazon River and grows weaker the further she strays from the gate.

Personal Skills

Offering to the Goddess - [E+]

Power derived from prayers and offerings left at sea. This skill’s low level is due to the Golden King’s curse limiting Iemanjá’s connection to the sea. Making it so only a sliver of the power she would gain as a protector goddess. Though its level increases as she absorbs the power of other goddesses of the same ‘type’ through her second skill.

Domain Infringement - [A]

Yemanja’s nature as a goddess of the sea and rivers directly overlaps with the domains of multiple entities within the Amazon Lostbelt. Though as the Goddess of highest renoumn amongst those present, Yemanjá possesses the ability to absorb the power of other such beings and subjugate them to her will. This allows her to become an existence closer to that of Dandalunda, the original Mother of Waters.

Aṣẹ (A):

Translated as power or authority, Aṣẹ is the life-force that runs through all things, living and inanimate. This force comes directly from Ọlọrun, Supreme King of the Gods, and is what links not only everything as one, but also what one who is familiar with its ways can use to affect everything. As a Divine Spirit of renoum, Iemanjá has a high rank in this skill, limited only by the curse which keeps her from leaving the Amazon River.

Nonetheless, her ability in wielding it is such that she can perform complex mysteries with simple gestures. As long as she remains in contact with any body of water, water itself will act as an extension of her body.

Apotheosis - [E]

The ability to ascend beyond a level of aptitude provided by Divinity. All four servants of the Golden King are modified Divine Spirits in all but name and and through this skill can wield the Authority of the Golden City as if it were their own, though not to the same scale as the Golden King himself.

So long as El Dorado remains the dominant power of the Amazonic Lostbelt, all those contracted to it will receive power equivalent to the area conquered and ruled over by the Golden Empire.

Iemanjá, however, refuses to use the Golden King’s power.

Noble Phantasm
    Caramuru: King of the Raging Ocean
    C-Rank / Anti-Unit

An ancient sea monster with authority over surging waves.

It was consumed by Iemanjá’s Domain Infringement, becoming a familiar which the Goddess of the East Gate can command and control by temporarily ‘detaching it’ from herself. Though it cannot remain outside for very long before it stars to reawaken and retain consciousness.

At which point it would turn against Iemanjá for imprisoning it and claiming its power for her own use.

As a Phantasmal Beast, Caramuru has control over the weather and the temperament of the sea, causing storms and violent waver wherever it passes. It is powerful enough to challenge the might of a lower class divine spirit for a select amount of time. But it cannot face the other Gods of the New World without Iemanjá present to guide its actions and support it.

Abebe: Water Mirror of the Silver Moon
    A-Rank / Bounded Field

A precious relic brought by Iemanjá’s worshippers as her symbol of divinity. Not unlike the Stone Calendar used by a certain goddess of the sun, the Abebe is a priceless artifact which stores and amplifies Iemanja’s divinity. A treasure which she can use to see through the surface of the water as if it were a window, she can use it as a doorway through which to transport enemy attacks and allies.

However, using it comes with grave danger.

Iemanjá’s divinity is rooted in this artifact. It’s destruction would severely cripple the sea goddess. Reducing her to half her power at the very least. Thus she will never risk breaking using the mirror, having hidden it deep underwater under the protection of her followers and familiars.

It’s true purpose as a Noble Phantasm, however, is to trap and reflect the ‘image of a goddess’. The perfect prison for any being who possesses divinity. It is a powerful bounded field within the mirror which traps Divine Spirits, Demigods, and Divine Beasts, allowing Iemanjá to slowly syphon them for her own benefit.

The only way to release someone trapped inside the mirror is to convince Iemanjá to release them, or break the surface of the mirror.

Iye Omo Eja: She Whose Children are Fish
    ?-Rank / Anti-Self

The Seven Paths, or Avatars through which the Divine Spirit which fragmented into Iemanjá can manifest through. It is a shared Noble Phantasm between all those goddesses rooted on the concept of a ‘Mother of Waters’, which connects them back to the original self and drives them to grow stronger so as to recreate their true ancestor form.

By calling upon the ‘names’ of her various aspects, the original Mother of Waters can assume their identities and utilize their powers without suffering any form of weakening or backlash. Like a river which branches into infinite paths, by tracing their origin back to source, Iemanja may temporarily assume the mantle of the Mother of Waters and gain power equal to that of a physical Goddess as opposed to a Divine Spirit.

Nonetheless, this Noble Phantasm also carries dangers.

As a fragment of the greater whole, Iemanjá might be overwhelmed by the sheer presence of the original Mother of Waters and become subsumed by her personality. Thus completely losing control of her own body.

Normally an Alter Ego like Iemanjá which was ‘born’ in brazilian shores wouldn’t be able to trace her origins across the ocean towards the source of her creation. However, she is able to brute force the method by consuming other goddesses who are connected to the same origin.

If she succeeds in this process, she is likely to become the strongest entity in the Amazon Lostbelt.

Whether for good or ill, remains to be seen.

Relationships
    The Golden King

“I failed to defeat him the first time. I was arrogant, believing myself the mightiest being in this world. He has shown me that there is no need for overconfidence. Once I break these shackles. Once I regain my power and ascend… I will crush that creature with all my might.”

“Unlike the other two, we are similar in that we are both fragments from greater beings who were born on the shores of the New World. Though we have since taken different paths. I cannot acknowledge his way of living. Not when he chooses to squander his power when there is work to be done.”

God of the South Gate

“You are a pitiful existence. But you too, deserve to be saved. As a child of this land, you would surely agree that my goal is a righteous one. Do you not, Sacred Tree of Paradise?

Goddess of the West Gate

“Let go of me, you uncouth barbarian! No, I do not want to have a ‘girls night out’ or whatever that means. Don’t you see I’m busy? Go bother the Seven Monsters if you are bored. Or better yet, go back to your Gate and do your job!”

“The fragment of Dandalunda. Give it to me, child. As your Mother, it is my duty to battle against the Golden King. Not yours. Return home and pray for my success.”

“Relinquish the Red Water, Emperor. Great as your power may be, it cannot compare to mine. I promise that her sacrifice won’t be in vain.”

“I have faced a Monster of this New World before. I can surely defeat another. Native goddess or not, I am sure you realize that the difference between us cannot be overcome by you, no matter how hard you try. Become one with me, and I will overcome the Golden King in your stead.”

“The Divine Tree? Yes… there was something like that where I came from. A might pillar which connected the world of mortals to the world of spirits. There was a time where humans worshipped the trees. That much I am aware of. Unfortunately… I won’t be recognized by the Tree of this land.”

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:16 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well my rearrangement was more based on geographical relation and making the categories less cluttered, but if you are against it for cultural reasons then thats that.

I think i mentioned the idea to separate Arthurian and Britain a bit later Fortuna, but yes, I think this split warrants some consideration.

And I guess we send out the invites once the Thread was made

Wyvern i read your sheet later. Im feeling the aftermath of my second vaccination so im too tired to enjoy it rn, but i saw waterbending. I am in for a wild ride, i can already tell.

Iemanja:
    I really like her as a character. You also skillfully crafted a nasuverse background for her. So DomInf is granted through her mirror NP? Maybe would be worth a mention in one of them.
    And you finally added the character links! nice, but they look off, why did you not keep the font like with the others? If you wish to change the color of the link you have to put the color function innermost.
    So all guardians will be Alter-Egos? More candidates for other classes I guess
    Last edited by DelRey; August 7th, 2021 at 11:26 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Iemanja:
    I really like her as a character. You also skillfully crafted a nasuverse background for her. So Dom/Inf is granted through her mirror NP? Maybe would be worth a mention in one of them.
    And you finally added the character links! nice, but they look off, why did you not keep the font like with the others? If you wish to change the color of the link you have to put the color function innermost.
    So all guardians will be Alter-Egos? More candidates for other classes I guess
    I am still experimenting with my sheet format to see what works and what doesn't. I will give it an edit run later and see how they look like. I just didn't want to leave the links out this time.

Domain Infringement is a Skill granted by her NP, yes. You could say it is a constant drain on the power of deities which have similar concepts to Iemanjá herself. Her NP imprisons and amplifies the effect this Skill has on other Divine Spirits.

I'm also glad you liked her background as a splinter of a greater goddess trying to become a better version of herself.

Hopefully her own personality doesn't get overshadowed by the absolute charisma unit that is King Momo. I think the two of them are opposites when it comes to temperament. She is also very dangerous as a goddess because of the lengths she will go to fulfill her purpose. While King Momo's purpose is to provide enjoyment, Iemanjá's purpose is to grant protection to humans.

And yeah. They are all Alter Egos. Mostly because how they were all modified by the Golden King or their own circumstances.

Blog Entries
    i wouldnt say she is overshadowed by momo. Characters like hers stay memorable through conviction and their impactful role in the later parts of stories, while people like momo are more like comedic relieves with a hinted deeper character, ut comparably lesser story relevance to the like of her.
    But that is just what i see as tropes.
    do you actually have a rough number on how many servants are left?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Well... going by the numbers...

The Golden King is a Must.

I still have the other two Gods / Gate Guardians.

Two of the four Sacred Trees were already posted too. Iracema and John VI. Meaning I have still two more to post. Though of those overlaps with another character.

I already have Aqualtune, Pedro I and King Sebastian, meaning I already have three fourths of the PHH Servant leaders. The only one left being Carlota Joaquina, which already exists and only needs a remake like King Sebastian got. There is also another group to consider. The Native heroes of the Lostbelt. A tribe of heroes based on various figures of literature and various south american tribes on the lostbelt.

So yeah. There is still a sizeable amount of characters left to do.

But the main characters driving the story forward are the four groups mentioned above.

El Dorado, the Sacred Trees, the PHH Heroes, and the Lostbelt Heroes.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    As an announcement for my Enchanted Moura, im going making changes to the sheet, some major like a lore section, and minor like changing the rank of her noble phantasm. Might put post saying what the major changes, and some minor ones are.

First off, Predreira De Ouro is now C rank since it seems more fitting considering the gold priduced isnt really that special, just really magically conductive.
    Last edited by Vance; August 7th, 2021 at 04:03 PM.

Hey guys, trying to make my own Servant, in this case Saber Chrysaor. I just cannot find a face reference for it. How do you guys find one for a similar case?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    As an announcement for my Enchanted Moura, im going making changes to the sheet, some major like a lore section, and minor like changing the rank of her noble phantasm. Might put post saying what the major changes, and some minor ones are.

First off, Predreira De Ouro is now C rank since it seems more fitting considering the gold priduced isnt really that special, just really magically conductive.
    Just so you know. I loved the fact that you made a servant with my Lostbelt in mind. I'll try and incorporate your idea somehow. I hope you don't mind if I end up making my own version of the Enchanted Moura?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Iemanja: Let see ...

Katara apppearance Check

legend of Avatar gifs check

yugioh card pics in Noblephantasm check (The b east look like Levia Dragon Daedalus )

hotel trivago check

wait the last isnt ...nevermind great profile as ever i must say !

I sense she will either be a tragic character that sacrifice herself or will be a Beast like adversary if the circumstances are going against her in a certain way .

am i asume right that her Saber version would be Aquatune or similar like her ? or what would be her Saber version like ?

Also slowly get i the feeling that the Golden King is more either a Beast or a other non humane enemy .

also why aer you now a Parot Dragon before you were a Baddass Warrior but now ?

(everyone has their taste and all but i wonder and honestly i had a nani moment )
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    wyvern, ur profile pic is...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantOfKings View Post
    Hey guys, trying to make my own Servant, in this case Saber Chrysaor. I just cannot find a face reference for it. How do you guys find one for a similar case?
    yo wazzup
    i dont really understand what you mean with face reference? You mean a Faceclaim, so a picture for your Servant?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    It reflects my mental state when I work on Brazilian Servant Sheets!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    am i asume right that her Saber version would be Aquatune or similar like her ? or what would be her Saber version like ?

Also slowly get i the feeling that the Golden King is more either a Beast or a other non humane enemy .
    You're pretty close yeah.

Aqualtune's Noble Phantasm represents a goddess that like Iemanjá also split off from the original Mother of Waters.

An yeah, the Golden King is pretty much inhuman.
    Last edited by Wyvern; August 7th, 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    i just wanna know your plans for your Foreigner in the LB because i want that thing to be gooood

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

yo wazzup
    i dont really understand what you mean with face reference? You mean a Faceclaim, so a picture for your Servant?
    Yes, a faceclaim. In this situation, where Chrysaor would be a teenaged Medusa essentially, at least in appearance, I don't know quite how to handle it.