Page 191 of 369 FirstFirst ... 91141181186189190191192193196201241291 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 7364

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey delrey, are you gonna post the second sheet in this contest. If so then when.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 18th, 2021 at 07:47 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Please stop with the double-posting.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I literally cannot delete posts. The fucking mode took it away from me.

Blog Entries
    Please learn to use the Edit post button in general.
    and stop deleting posts for no reason.
    you are already on thin ice here, dont risk it. As annoying you can be at times, seeing you getting kicked out of here wouldnt be that great to see.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I didn't ask you to delete double posts, but to please not do them in the first place. There's an edit post with a pen icon right in the lower right.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    When are you gonna post that second sheet.

Blog Entries
    I awakened from a quiet sleep
    Hearing the whispering of the wind.
    I awakened as the silence grew
    In the solitude of the night.
    Darkness spread through all the land
    And my weary eyes opened silently.
    Sunsets had forsaken all
    The most far-off horizons.
    Distant sounds of melodies
    Calling through the night to my heart
    Auroras, mists, and echoes danced
    In the solitude of our life.
    I heard pleadings sung in arias
    Gently grieving in captive misery.
    Darkness sang a forlorn song
    but their hope could still rise up.

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⚘ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⚘ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

And that was when I rose up. I lift my voice to the first light of dawn and sang for them.
    Fear not this Night.
    Though shadows fall
    Still the stars find their way.

S A V E R
    of the Peaceful Night
    = Baldr Jölnir =

Class
    Saver
    Alternative Classes
    Rider, Lover
    True Name
    Baldr
    Aliases
    Baldur, Balder
    Origin
    Norse Mythology
    Height/Weight
    173cm/51kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Sky

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D A B

Dislikes
    war, smoke
    Talent
    singing, calming minds
    Natural Enemy
    Surtr, Hel
    Armament
    tree branch
    Catalyst
    Christmas tree decorated with lights and mistletoes

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Divine Core of Light A
    The beloved god of Light, Joy, Purity and new Beginnings has a naturally high rank. His beauty is unmatched, it even radiates with an almost holy light, reserved for Saints.

Counter Hero A-
    Reduces all parameters by two ranks, while the opponents' Strength Parameter receives an additional negative modifier.
    The blessing of the whole world that nothing may hurt him manifests in this skill.
    In other manifestations it is a Noble Phantasm-level Blessing. Because he manifests as the Baldr "already pierced", the blessing weakened and still harbors a strong detriment towards mistletoes.

Charisma A+
    At this point, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. An army led by him or her will have a tremendous increase in abilities. Elevated to a Class Skill due to the Class Container.
    When he died the whole world wept for him and when he was reborn he ruled over it after it's renewal. A savior of light who guided the people towards a new age.
    Comparisons to the Saver of Nazareth helped to increase the rank.

Riding A
    Despite being the owner of "the greatest of ships" Hringhorni, he is not able to use it as a Saver. It was burned alongside him and his peaceful mount.
    Yet, he obtained this skill, because the wolves of his father Odin, Geri and Freki tagged along his summoning. Because Saver is Baldr Jölnir during the Winter Season and acts as the successor of their master, they followed him to Chaldea and aid him in battle. He would not possess them as a Rider.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Alluring Euphony B
    A mesmerizing-kind of skill possessed by those with a beautiful voice.
    Baldr was perfect in many fields, but as a Saver he displays his talent as a singer. A song of blessing that emits light itself and calms the minds of all in distress. He sings arias that will remind all the desperate and lost souls that hope is just a sunrise away.
    When the world burned and the survivors wet the torched earth with their tears, Baldr returned. His singing swept across the ashes of Scandinavia and breathed new life into the soil and hope into their hearts.

Canine Reactor Core C
    The wolves of Odin, Geri and Freki, provide a constant flow of Mana for their new Master. But Saver allows them to rest and not share as much as they did for Odin.

Herald of Misfortune E
    The remnants of his fate.
    Saver is Baldr Jölnir, a form he takes after the events of Ragnarök.
    The curse was therefore lifted, but something still remains. If Saver dies, all surrounding Servants with Divinity above B will receive a strong detriment in their Luck Parameter and a temporary curse that makes them feel the cold of Fimbulvetr. Servants with Twilight Survivor are exempt from it.

Mana Burst (Life) A
    Saver is overflowing with life and beauty, enough to use it as a tool.
    He is able to imbue seeds, plants, and even his voice with his Mana. The result is the lush growth of vegetation, that remains healthy even in the driest earth and harshest environment. When imbued seeds land they begin sprouting immediately. Combined with his Alluring Euphony Skill, his songs can create a verdant flower bed around him with every song he sings.
    The evergreen trees in his realm were sacred to his name. They were a symbol of the promise of new life and the beginning of spring after enduring the harsh winter. Saver is therefore the best man to ask for the perfect Christmas Tree!
    He does not wish to use his talents for more war and destruction, but there is one application useful in battle.
    He can imbue others with portions of his life. It can be used to heal in small amounts or to overwhelm an opponent with life. Their system can not keep up with it, their brain is racing with thoughts and imagination, but their physical shell is unable to keep up and they act slowly. A skill that increases the opponent's Endurance and Strength, but lowers their Agility Parameter tremendously.
    It is risky, but with the right strategy it can decide a battle.
    Saver could let small Mana-sucking mistletoes grow on enemies, but they are mostly only an annoyance for normal Servants, but they are quite strong against those with immunity effects. His favourite flower is the Daisy.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Iðavöllr Mímameiðr
    Spring Warmth of the World Tree's Branch

After the last embers of Surtr's flame died down, the Twilight Survivors gathered in the field of Idavöllr. It was the plain on which the proud halls of the gods towered. In the ashes of the lost world, they met and reminisced about the past and those lost. Somewhere the last two humans emerged from Hoddmimis Holt. It is the hole inside the Sacred Tree Mimameidr, a branch of the Divine Tree of Europe, which kept Lif and Lifthrasir alive.
    When they emerged they were greeted by Saver. He sang a Song of New Beginning and with his powers the Sacred Tree released all it's stored seeds. The wind carried them and his aria across the scorched earth and rekindled a flame. The flame of spring and renewal ignited the world with light once again and allowed life to begin anew.
    Saver carries a simple twig of the Sacred Tree as his Staff. He uses it simply as his tool to produce the various seeds that exist and existed in his realm, from ordinary to magical in nature.
    He hides the true potential of this weapon, but if something would force the concept of "the end of life" onto the world, Saver would once again use his power as the embodied "beginning of new life".

Breidabklik Jöl
    The most festive Hall in Heaven

The hall and home of Baldr in form of a Noble Phantasm. Saver can summon it and invite all to celebrate in the fairest of halls. In it Saver has the authority of a god and shapes and forms it as he wishes.
    Glowing evergreen trees are decorated with colorful flowers, from the ceiling fall petals that fill the halls with a sweet smell and the feeling as if it snows spring itself. The architecture is designed that every centimeter can hear the festive euphony of Saver. In it the respective skill is ranked up by one.
    It is very similar to a certain Roman Empress' Noble Phantasm, including the use of it as a sort of concert hall. But as Saver during this season, he prefers to use it as a wonderous location to celebrate in. But it has the permanent benefit of not allowing Rune Magecraft to be cast with ill intent. Even runes to ignite cigarettes can not function here. Letting others inhale the vile cigarette smoke is ill intent too! Remember that, folks.

Geri and Freki
    Sentinels of the Allmighty

The Phantasmal Wolves of Odin. "The Ravenous" and "The Greedy" are now following the reawakened Odinson.
    In myths, they predate the famous Ravens Huginn and Muninn, who were created to assist them in their hunts. The wolves are said to devour the corpses on battlefields. When the gods feast, Odin only consumes the wine and the two wolves receive the rest. The presence of wolves on a battlefield was seen as a good omen because they believed it was them and they guide the fallen heroes to Valhalla.
    The core function of these two beasts was to generate magical energy for their master. They could devour matter and return them into energy, which would empower Odin.
    Not only were wolves seen favorable by warriors because they would guide their souls, but also because they would feed on their flesh and return their might to the supreme god.
    When Ragnarök concluded and Vigridr was filled with decomposing bodies, it was them that would devour the flesh of the heroes.
    Baldr returned and Geri and Freki offered their loyalty to the new King of the Gods. He would then use the massive amount of their accumulated Mana to heal the smoldering wounds of the Norse lands.
    Baldr sees no need for fighting anymore, but the wolves make up for it. They will do the combat for him and protect him with their lives.
    It is even likely that they became stronger because they can keep more of the mana they generate for themselves, instead of sharing all of it with their master.
    Both of them have Devouring, Monstrous Strength and Alpha Predator at high ranks.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Baldr Jölnir, Baldr of Yule, appears in Chaldea. He altered his Saver Class to fit better with the peaceful season celebrated in modern times.
    What is nowadays known as Yule was a celebration of the Norse. They would praise Odin, Freyr and Njörd for future successes in battle. After Ragnarök ended all three of them were not in their realm anymore. But with his return from the land of death, he inherited the role as patron over this fest. Many years later with the advent of Christianity, it was celebrated together with Christmas. Hence the argument that it is actually a Pagan celebration. The role as the beloved son of God, which resurrects in times of need draws definite comparisons to Christ himself.
    He once was a brave warrior and respected on the battlefield, but it was in times of war. Now he is the bringer of peace and discarded any weapon and armor. He will bring it to Chaldea too. When they fight to heal the bleached Earth, they need someone who already did that. With a hand that radiates light, kindness and hope he will guide you to bring back life into the world.

As a side note, yes he can create mistletoes and he does have the appropriate seeds for it. Despite his conceptual weakness, which can even cause him pain just holding it, he loves sprouting it in doorframes. He adores the awkward interactions between people when they suddenly notice the mistletoe above them. It also explains his qualification as a Lover Class.
    Despite what people think, this custom is not derived from his legend.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"My gift for you, Master? I am terribly sorry, but I arrived on such short notice, I have no present for you. Please do not mistake it as a lack of care for you. Even if I had bought you something, it would not be genuine. I do not know you enough yet to know what you would appreciate. Yet still, I see in your eyes you are a mortal of wisdom and kindness, so allow me to share mine. You are a wonderful little flower, but you were a sapling just moments ago. You show the world yet again that even the most innocent of plants can bring down gods. Therefore, you shall always remember what I tried to teach the souls after the Dawn of Gods.

Live life well and live fully. Appreciate life as a whole, yours and others. Do not waste anything. Not food, nor drink. Not life, nor death.
    And do not waste time. But do not act hastily. Act with wisdom, but do act.
    The only lasting peace is the peace in your soul. From peace shines the light of hope. It illuminates without growing dimmer. It is like the dawn itself, it only shines brighter and brighter, until the sun shines upon all.
    Enjoy and give thanks to this freedom, but do not fear difficulty. Continue to fight for this peace. Hard soil makes stronger roots.
    As you take roots in life, know that every life has a right to grow. The blossom is the brother of the weed.
    Let life grow, but no wrongs or sorrows ripen. A healthy garden needs to say goodbye to foul buds.
    Do not give up on wilting florets, for their time may not yet be. Remember they wore proud petals too. Ask yourself if age or trouble was their reason to lose their color."

"Their death was not in vain. These two loyal companions did their duty and ate their comrades.
    It must have hurt, it must have been painful to feed on former friends. I can not imagine.
    But through their valiant effort, all those brave souls live on inside the land itself.
    Their life became the soul of our world.
    Isn't it wonderful to think of it that way? Every whisper of the wind is theirs, every light of new dawn their bravery, every drop of rain is their love for their home. It brings me comfort that they are still with us in some way."

Twinkle Star
    "Ah you...of course, let us sing and bring hope to all. Teach me your song, Star of Hope."

Team Mjölnir ( Thrud, Magni, Modi ):
    "So my brave family has answered the call too. I am glad to see you all again. Chaldea will rely on your strength like I did back then."

Thrud:
    "Shhh it is alright, I know you are the real Thrud, do not worry."

Gerdr (The Gardener):
    "Everyone sang their part in the chorus that was Ragnarök. You did nothing wrong, your anger was justified. I am thankful to have taken it onto myself. It is easier to die than to see others die. I can be called almost lucky to not have seen the terror of Vigridr. I hope your pain is eased and you join me today."

Veles & Rachmaninoff (Santa):
    "Fufufufu..."

Shakusain/Retaruseta Kamuy:
    "Fufu...they seem to like you."

Cu Caster:
    "Oh Master, excuse me. My light is not here to unveil any secrets."

Watcher of Memes:
    "Excuse me, I am not romantically engaged with Lady Hecuba. And I do not know of this "Flame Signet French Ice" you are talking about."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Wish for a Peaceful Night

We lost much.
    Fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends.
    We shared meals and stories, laughs and dreams.
    They all were heroes. My family even.
    It is unfair that I returned from death while they could not.
    At least not then.
    But now, after all this time, it may be possible to share moments of joy again.
    Chaldea may bring us all back together.
    Yes, having a feast with all of them, not expecting the Last War to come, but an everlasting peace to arrive.
    I think they would like it too.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Extra -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Extra

"So that is what happened to you, Hel...
    You gained a new role and a new name. Did you forget your family? Perhaps she is no more and you are someone else.
    Whatever it may be, I will stop you. As your brethren or to stop you from sullying her memory.
    Your rose is far from life. Her roots are death, her color is sickness and her fragrance is poison.
    Cease, I beg of you."
    "Silence, God of Life. You will never understand the pain of art and death, because you are neither. Never young, never old, never born, never died. She does not have the luxury and is destined to return. I shape her destiny by shaping life itself! Harm her and I will make you into my worst piece yet."
    "You were always the most compassionate. You spent your time with the weakest of them all. The old and young, the sick and those who never touched a blade. You listened to the bards' song of life and watched as the painters drew worlds in the sand. They were your company for centuries. Is that how you keep their memory alive?"
    "Art is Death. Death is Art. I will make you into Art. But I will not make you my family."
    "Words like thorns, they sting my heart. They are the only thing that will hurt me, Pretender."
    "RIVE AV PESTA"
    "Iðavöllr Mímameiðr..."

The Master heard gunshots and the rustling of flowing sand, but before they could be hit by the barrage they were blanketed by a wave of white petals, embracing them from all sides.

"Good Morning, Master of Chaldea."
    The Master, healthy as if they were not affected by Pretender's plague, greets the radiant savior.
    "You do not have to fear them anymore."
    A sad smile leaves his lips as he turns around and looks at two piles of flowers were they used to stand.

"In my realm, daisies are a symbol of family and new beginnings. Bittersweet, is it not?"

To connect them both was a late addition actually. They both used botanical metaphors and only after Pretender was almost done I noticed that Baldr should have something to say to Pesta. Because, if you didnt notice, I implied she is Hel. I hope the Extra is kinda satisfying, my creativity let me down in really combining their stories.
    FC is Rafiel from Fire Emblem, his Wedding attire for marrying Nailah, who is the faceclaim for Royds (great) Hecuba. Music is the main theme of Guild Wars 2 and the hymn of the Sylvari, a humanoid plant race I really adore. So I could combine a lot of stuff I like into one sheet!
    Daisies are sacred to Freya, but Baldr as well.
    If you consider to graciously gift me your votes, go with who you liked most, but I would appreciate it if you vote for the one who already got votes. :marie:
    Thank you for reading

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on your second sheet. I particularly like how his first noble phantasm is essentially the rebirth of the world. It contrasts well with Surtr’s nature as the end of the world.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 19th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, seems like I'll need to bring out my A-Game then.

I'm gonna say, then you asked me about the nature of the World Tree and Yggdrasil as relating to my Divine Tree lore, I figured you were gonna use it for something I just didn't expect that something to be Baldr in his reborn form after Ragnarok. Using the bit about how the last / now first humans hid inside a Sacred Tree which was a 'branch' of Yggdrasil was a pretty neat adaptation and fits great with the theme of Sacred Trees existing as extenders of their Divine precussor's range of effect. I love how Baldr's weapon something so similar to the Sacred Tree axe used by my Maria Leopoldina.

Both parts of a Sacred Tree which contain its authority and grant its power to a chosen wielder.

Oh, but please, let me give your Saver some more love too.

He seems like a pretty interesting fellow. Perhaps one with a heavy heart as consequence of what happened. But now he carries forth a tradition for joy and uniting the family. I'd argue he likes it better now than he did back when they were celebrations about triumph in battle. And, of course, you did another reference to one of my popular creations, hinting at a potential Lover Class.

Because, yeah, I could see Baldr definitely qualifying for it.

I just love this sheet all around for all the little things you added, while keeping the character believably powerful even with the easily abuseable Saver Class. What I love the most is that this Sheet feels like it fits so well into the world that I'm building, carrying all the small traits and lorebits that I usually try to attribute to my servants. But then I recall that he is across the pond in the Old World. An Old World filled with history and possibilities and stories which we have seen explored by other servant makers and canon itself.

So it will be interesting to see how you'll adapt the lore of the Divine Trees going forth into Europe.

I look forward to what comes next... but... a word of warning.

Baldr should probably watch his back least he attract the attention of something... dangerous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I look forward to what comes next... but... a word of warning.

Baldr should probably watch his back least he attract the attention of something... dangerous.

wyvern is the most dangerous when he is inspired by others. He is the shonen protag that remembers the stuff his friends did and becomes powerful because of it.
    If you wouldve posted your Pedro here I would already stood no chance. But now I fear for what is about to come.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad that especially you of all people like it, because I worked on your fertile groundwork. Our talk gave me ideas. After Christmas I will work on some other Tree related Servant that is not in Europe and see what I come up with there.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The night had to be clear and dark, except for the stars. To see those twinkling lights, there could be no other lights around to drown them out, to hide them from humanity’s attention and awe. Such a night made the summoning possible. The stars no longer mattered after the furious shining light of the summoning consumed the darkness entirely.

The servant, a young woman, approaches the human she presumes to be her master, but her eyes stare off into the distance.

“In any case, I’m Ariadne. I’m not sure why I’m a Berserker since I can’t remember if I have any fighting abilities. I can’t guarantee you anything but misfortune by associating with me. Anyway, you shouldn’t double cross or abandon me since I’ve got not no control over what I could do. I might not trust you, but even still, you wouldn’t do that, right?

Her body is like a deep fog. On closer look, it is clear her spirit origin is incredibly unstable. It is a haphazard blend, a combination of the countless different tragic stories of Ariadne. Hundreds of times each second, a different iteration of her story takes over before surrendering to another.

Everything, her body, memories, and personality suffer from endless fluctuation. Paradoxically, all these stories mean she has no story. No true identity or happy ending to look for. She can only grasp to the few common threads strung throughout her stories. Ariadne, princess of Crete, clings tightly to these, and to the hope that she can resolve her whirlpool of memories and discover her true past and true identity.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Ariadne
    Alignment: All/none
    Place of Origin: Crete
    Source: Greek mythology

Height/Weight: ~/~
    Dislikes: Heroes
    Natural enemies: All heroes (except Asterios)
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: None~Sword
    Catalyst: Corona borealis

Parameters

STR: D~B
    END: D~B
    AGI: E~C
    MGI: C~A
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement
    D
    Her mind and identity are mostly in pieces due to her overwhelmed spirit origin. She can even lose memories as a servant from hours or even seconds beforehand. While her ability to communicate in theory is untouched, she cannot act under a single will, rendering her free will meaningless. Needless to say, this existence frustrates her into having slightly higher STR and END stats.

Divinity
    E~C
    Some stories say she was divine, others say she was a mortal. Some say she was a mortal who became a goddess. So, it really just depends on how her spirit origin is feeling in the moment.

Personal Skills

Destiny Ataxia
    B
    A skill, or more accurately a trait, of someone who has been failed by the Moirai, the goddesses of fate. Normally, every god and human should be afforded a clear cut destiny that their story follows. Having such an indeterminate fate is, in a sense, to be in a state of simultaneous existence and non-existence. The ending is unclear, so all possible endings happen at once. Ariadne, suffering from this, endures never ending flux. She experiences all her contradictory memories at once, not knowing which are true or relevant. Her personality constantly shifts, so that her perception of herself and her memories cannot stand still. A few key characteristics are too fundamental to change, but her parameters, appearance, strategies exist in an almost quantum state of probability. Even her armaments will change (and therefore her fighting style). In some manifestations, she is an unarmed maiden, while in others she is a soldier armed to the teeth.

Dionysian Revelation
    C
    The ability to hear and see heaven. Unlike other divine revelations, these visions are dreamlike and give sensations and sentiments rather than information needed to achieve a goal. Most people would describe them as episodes of hallucinatory madness. Like most of her other abilities, Ariadne cannot control what she will experience in a revelation, or even when one will occur. Usually they manifest as voices that whisper to her, that she will whisper back to. Sometimes, though, she will enter into a fit of ecstasy, a terrifying dance like a seizure while standing. Whether these revelations have any purpose or goal is unclear, especially to Ariadne.

Curse of the Hero
    C+
    The inescapable themes in Ariadne’s myth - betrayal and abandonment. For this reason, she hates all heroes and distrusts everyone to the point of paranoia. Maybe it is because she hates herself most of all for first betraying and abandoning her brother Asterios. She cannot cast her curse consciously. Really, it happens on its own, as a result of the strong and intense pain of betrayal that cuts through the center of her spirit origin. When those she comes to trust abandon her, the curse will chase them to the ends of the earth. It inflicts a sort of mental chaos, interfering with memory and perception during brief, but crucial, moments.

Lore

Maybe she was born divine, maybe mortal. That part is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Here’s where the stories converge. Ariadne was a princess of Crete, born to King Minos. For some reason, he had Daedalus build the Labyrinth to house his son, the Minotaur, Asterios. And, for some reason, Ariadne was put in charge of the Labyrinth and the young men and women to be sacrificed. When she saw the young man, Theseus, she became obsessed with him. She betrayed everything, her father, her brother, her country, all of it, to help Theseus kill Asterios, navigate the Labyrinth, and escape from Crete with her.

But, he abandoned her..........

Even in these events, there are holes which an infinite amount of speculation cannot fill. Why was the Labyrinth built? Why was Ariadne in charge of it? Why did Theseus change her? Why did he abandon her? Her end is met in a million different ways. She hanged herself out of grief. She died giving birth to Theseus’ child. Artemis slew her for violating her marriage to Dionysus (wait, was she already married to Dionysus). Or maybe Dionysus found her abandoned and took her away to marry her. Or did Dionysus force Theseus to abandon her? She can live to a happy end with Dionysus, right? He forgets her after she is slain by Perseus. Artemis kills her again. Abandoned, even in memory. Abandonment, the true pain it causes, is the reminder that she deserves to be abandoned. For abandoning her brother, does every thread end in being tossed aside? There must be one happy past in this sea of despair. One life, one story, that Ariadne can be happy to belong to?

Somewhere, it is in there somewhere. It has to be be, right?

Noble Phantasm

Stephanos
    Brilliant Crown of Lights

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

There in the eternal heavens rests the constellation Corona Borealis. More than a collection of stars, it is a diadem. The most beautiful of any, forged by the god Hephaestus. To soothe Ariadne’s unhappiness, Dionysus gifted her this crown to make her his queen. It bears red gems shaped like roses. The Noble Phantasm serves a purpose beyond being awe-inspiring. It was designed to regulate Ariadne’s Destiny Ataxia. Even though it cannot stabilize her spirit origin, the crown regulates the flow of stories so that similar stories flow together, creating a sort of ordered chaos. By diminishing the differences in each shift in spirit origin, the diadem gives Ariadne some consolation in an improved sense of continuity in the fluctuations between her different selves.

Ariadne’s Thread
    Link to weave all tales

Type: Anti-Puzzle

The thread that weaves through every version of Ariadne’s myth. As it connects Ariadne to her other selves, she can follow the thread to see all different possibilities. In a predicament, she can see all her possible outcomes and exercise them to find the best solution. However, she only follows the thread and cannot control it. Strangely, the thread appears sentient. It slithers, like a serpent, of its own power. Ariadne trusts the thread as a manifestation of her desires, that it guides her to her goal and attacks the enemies that stand in her way. Even if she does not control it, she pours her unquestioning trust and confidence into it.

The voices and the visions, like a deluge, overwhelm. The thread slinks onto her shoulders, piqued towards her head. The idea, the inclination, reaches critical mass across all her different minds and consciousnesses. To break the diadem and shatter the gems. The thread wraps and wraps around the crown.

~~~~~~~It will bring out her full potential~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~and restore her agency~~~~~~~it must~~~~~~~

The future determines the past.
    Humans create the gods.
    The more humanity gains, the more it loses.
    If no one remembers the past, do dreams of the past replace it?
    Humanity does not uncover knowledge, it only pollutes itself with more paradoxes.

This is one such tale. Brazen speculation, by someone from a present they do not understand, to construct a past they think they understand. Or, even better, a past that better suits their purposes. It’s as good a truth as any.

That was King Minos, ruler over Crete, a god among humans. It brought him arrogance and he insulted and defied the gods. And, for this, he suffered a curse. So, he sought to be free from even the threat of the gods. Long before the Greeks, Crete bore an even more ancient civilization whose name was forgotten long ago. Only the husks of memories remain. Yet, even from those husks, Minos heard of a Great Goddess, from the earliest ages of the universe, who transcended far beyond the Greek gods and goddesses. He yearned to wield the power of this Great Goddess for himself.

Minos ordered the genius Daedalus to construct the Great Goddess’ temple, the Labyrinth. Ariadne, whom he believed to be most compatible, would be the vessel of the Great Goddess. To further insult the curse of the gods, he chose Asterios to be the vessel of the Goddess’ guardian bull god. Ariadne consented, but Asterios resisted and was forced into the ritual. Nevertheless, both summonings were failures. Asterios absorbed none of the divinity, but only transformed more into a monster. Enraged, Minos imprisoned him alone in the deepest depths of the Labyrinth. Ariadne, however, absorbed the Goddess fully. She absorbed the unstable divine core remnants of a Goddess remembered only through divergent whisperings. Her mind filled with memories and thoughts that made no sense. Her identity, overwhelmed, shattered. She could no longer recall who she was and could not recognize anyone, save for her brother. Minos tried the ultimate desperation. He hoped human sacrifice would fix his failure. Through Theseus, this would be his undoing. That young man awoke something in Ariadne. The sense of deja vu. He was the image of someone she knew. She hedged her quest to find her true identity on this one man. Yet, this served to only unravel it further.

The gods, though, felt pity for Ariadne. Or, maybe, it was the power of the Goddess inside her. A diadem was crafted to seal away core pieces of the Goddess inside her. But, the damage was done. Those divergent whisperings about the Goddess changed to divergent whisperings about Ariadne.

Perhaps, then, Ariadne really was the perfect vessel for the Great Goddess… only after the summoning occurred. Heroic spirit Ariadne is like a bottle of aged wine. She espouses the past she longs for while the Goddess core inside has evolved for an age such as this one. This age is one weary of both the tyrannical gods of myth and of the dehumanizing industrial age. Holes in the past are filled with dreams and wishes. And, in this case, all the different dreams of the Goddess meet in resonance. Modern mystics, archaeologists, and artists all yearn for the same Goddess, the first and only divinity. They see a Goddess who gave humanity an equal place in nature, who could never abandon humanity. Rather, it was humanity who abandoned her. They left her for gods promising mastery over nature and doing away with the world’s mysteries. One by one, humanity’s civilizations abandoned her for the new gods. It was the ancient Cretans, the Minoans, who last clung to her. But, this is all a lie. Those who believe in it know it is a lie. They want to believe it. They choose to believe it. As they bury the lie in their yearnings for paradise, the Goddess’ divine core pieces align together and reach a singularity.

ADVENT BEAST ~~~~~~~~ BEHOLD AN EVIL OF HUMANITIY

Class: Beast
    True Name: Labyrinthoio Potnia
    Aliases: Lady of the Labyrinth, Great Goddess, Divine Feminine,
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Crete~Old Europe
    Source: Minoan mythology~Modern archaeology/anthropology

Sin Anemoia
    Threat to Humanity Preventing introspection and self-actualization

Height/Weight: 165cm~305cm/~kg
    Attribute: Beast
    Armament: Labrys

Parameters

STR: B
    END: EX
    AGI: A
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A+
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Independent Manifestation
    C
    She appears to manifest the dreams of those that wish for her. And she will remain so long as these dreams live on.

Authority of the Beast
    E~C
    Her primary authority rests in ensuring that humans are looked after. This allows her to look directly into the hearts and souls of humans. She has an innate understanding of the desires, worldviews, and memories of every single human.

Self-Modification
    A+
    Dreams of her see her as fulfilling a single specific role. However, every dream conceptualizes her in a different form. The Goddess harnesses every single one of these dreams to adapt her spirit origin to whatever is needed.

Territory Creation
    EX
    Original goddess authority extends to almost every realm imaginable. As long as enough willpower is given to her, she freely exercises her authority over earth’s cycles.

Personal Skills

Kronos Re-synch
    EX
    Like a dying empire, the Goddess was carved up to make way for a new order. Gods, goddesses, and heroes all took part in the destruction of the old order and created themselves out of the authorities, powers, and stories of the Great Goddess through syncretism. With the return of her authority, this syncretism can be reversed. She can eat and absorb the spirit origins of divinities and heroes that descend from her, thus reclaiming what was once lost.

Hero Extinction
    A
    A skill which attacks servants by undermining humanity’s need for heroes. In the distant past, the Great Goddess ensured that humanity was never alone. She was their sole champion, so individual champions were unnecessary. Invoking this attack pushes a heroic spirit towards obsoleteness, significantly weakening parameters, skills, and noble phantasms.

Nega-Actualization
    A+
    To self-actualize requires one to know all of oneself. Introspection, to see deep inside oneself and accept the good and the bad. To achieve enlightenment is akin to descending into hell and re-emerging. Is it really worth the pain, suffering, and evil it brings, even if it can bring happiness? When used against humans, the concept of the Goddess, makes one susceptible to despair over humanity’s solitude in its quest for enlightenment. That happiness could be better achieved without human agency. That all of humanity’s “progress” was never progress after all.

Lore

Potnia (the lady) is a goddess more ancient than any other divinity. She is also a modern creation. Some archeologists and anthropologists in the 19th and 20th centuries gave as fact that humanity progressed through the same phases. Civilizations began as peaceful matriarchal societies before being overthrown by violent patriarchal invaders. Sir Arthur Evans, discoverer of the Minoan civilization, identified these ancient Cretans as the first civilization that underwent this pattern. The Minoans' supreme goddess, with her temple the Labyrinth, became the archetype and identity for the Great Goddess of every civilization. But, really history is never so simple. No one Goddess ever ruled over all humanity. There were thousands of goddesses over some, but not all, human societies.

Still, the vision intoxicates. To see past a dismal present, it’s easier to construct a fanciful past rather than imagine a progressive future. The collective desires give birth to a new deity born both in the past and the present, who can only hope to reign through the minds of modern people. This is the identity of the Great Goddess. Archeologists attribute all ancient goddess figurines to her. New age spiritualists reclaim her worship from patriarchal gods.

The supreme deity is a woman. She is here now and channels her authority through her double-headed axe, the Labrys. She calls forth true bull of heaven to be her champion.

It is out of love for humanity, but some humans must be sacrificed in soul and body. Is it not a small price for eternal paradise?

Noble Phantasm

Wonder Labyrinth
    Kaphtor Realm of Everlasting Dance

Type: Labyrinth

There is no real Labyrinth. No temple of the Great Goddess. This is irrelevant. The entire world should be her temple. Starting at a single point it will grow outwards to cover the earth. The new world inside is the past of the future. A paradise where the Goddess’ authority transcends anything imaginable. That does not mean there is no influence on the true world. Outside her territory, those who experience any form of longing will have their perception altered. Navigating one’s mind becomes a peril. Experiences and memories are twisted to sow disillusionment in the modern order and to glorify the past order of the Great Goddess. These paths all direct to the same place. At the center of the Labyrinth, one is convinced. They are sure of the Great Goddess and choose her freely. They offer up their very soul, their free will, as a sacrifice. At the end, one is transformed into an eternal follower of the Great Goddess, who will live in her paradise forever. The freely given souls fuel the expansion of her realm. The Goddess' heaven on earth is one of everlasting joy. Ecstatic outpouring of joy in dance. Color, wonder, and life are imbedded in every piece of art. But, joy is all that can be expressed. Gloom, reflection, anxiety, serenity, pride, guilt, regret do not exist in this world. There is no looking over the horizon. There are no dreams. By surrendering free will and knowledge of good and evil, humanity may eliminate its pain, but it also erases its potential. Humans cannot strive to discover what potential waits for them in the universe.

Mater~Arche
    Goddess Empress over Dawn and Dusk

Type: Anti-World

In the beginning, humans were alone in a universe of terrifying mystery. Nature demanded sacrifice of the body for any progress. Humans, in their primitive state, could not comprehend the purpose for this. So, they invented the concept of higher powers, something to transcend them that gave their suffering purpose. The cycles of night to day, summer to winter, new moon to full moon, and life to death were handed to higher powers. Until humanity reclaimed them, these were the authorities of gods. Truth evolved so that the gods created humans rather than the other way around. At first, all these authorities must have been stored in a Great Goddess. She carried the burdens of mysteries so that humanity did not have to. She guided them through the harshness of the universe and, in return, they gave her company and cherished her. The unified authority transcends even that of the original Potnia Theron. In fact, it is redundant. Queen of heaven, earth mother goddess, mistress of animals, mother of the mountain, snake goddess, mother of creation. These are only some of the roles. Its vastness elevates it beyond a mere attribute or skill. Its origin with the Great Goddess renders divine authority itself into her noble phantasm. With it, she wields the power to control the world, Gaia. However, this supreme authority can only be exercised so long as it is unchallenged. Only in zones where humans have freely surrendered themselves to her. That is to say, within the territory she creates, her realm of paradise. Here, Potnia becomes nearly invincible. The binary sides of nature become her toys. They become the two heads of her Labrys. The two horns of the bull. New creation, be it phantasmal species or fantastical landscapes, is a snap of the fingers. It could be no other way. Fashioning a paradise that overwrites the world and time is only possible for such a deity.

It’s true, she really did want the best for humanity, but there was more that drove her. She was a reflection of humanity, after all. No one wants to be left alone and abandoned. From loved and cherished to being passed by, stuck and obsolete while the humans move on. Even garbage has a place it once belonged. A Goddess with no era of her own can only try to claim her own.

She tried with every ounce of her spirit. And, in a way, she succeeded. After all, to be a beast is to be a step in humanity’s progress. In a sense, she always knew that her failure to establish her dream dominion was her purpose. But, she strived even harder, just to make her sacrifice mean that much more. Whenever humanity progresses, humans inevitably look back on the journey and try to fill in the pieces if they forget where they came from. Trauma of the past invariably leaves unresolved scars on the present. The conflict with the Goddess beast is humanity’s deep, scary, and painful introspection. This is needed for humanity to continue its path. To keep on closing the distance to enlightenment. And so, she loves humans until her time in the world ends. But, this time, humanity will have no need to replace her.

In time, they will come to love her for this.

And, finally, she will have a destiny, and a place to belong, all to herself.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last week entries are just too powerful. I adore it.

Did you not give her a number on purpose though? Or did I somehow miss it?

Blog Entries
    sounds like a II in a way, anemoia could be an interpretation of the realm of regression

that is a ballsy sheet. Making Beasts is a dangerous power fantasy that is hard to justify, balance and convey. But you did a decent job here. Making her more powerful than Tiamat in a sense because ALL the stuff converges into her is just too much imo. I mean, she is just the goddess of the island, right?
    balancing ignored for now, we are talking about a freaking beast here, your writing is great, the reveal had a nice buildup, the connection and little backstory with Asterios is neat, the whole gimmick of ariadne and beast is really cool and creative. I feel like the longer I think, the more I would structure your idea like my Freud Id, because there are some similarities, so i stop for now.
    it is a strong entry, man, voting will be painful.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair... does the beast in particular need to be well known? Last I checked personally i'd never heard of cath palug until fgo.

That said, that is a nice sheet. I look forward to adding the interactions to my sheet. The only problem is simply how to go about it...
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that the submission deadline is Wednesday

I will be out at the time the voting opens, so it will do so automatically at noon UTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    sounds like a II in a way, anemoia could be an interpretation of the realm of regression

that is a ballsy sheet. Making Beasts is a dangerous power fantasy that is hard to justify, balance and convey. But you did a decent job here. Making her more powerful than Tiamat in a sense because ALL the stuff converges into her is just too much imo. I mean, she is just the goddess of the island, right?
    balancing ignored for now, we are talking about a freaking beast here, your writing is great, the reveal had a nice buildup, the connection and little backstory with Asterios is neat, the whole gimmick of ariadne and beast is really cool and creative. I feel like the longer I think, the more I would structure your idea like my Freud Id, because there are some similarities, so i stop for now.
    it is a strong entry, man, voting will be painful.
    This is an idea I've had simmering for a while. Some of the ideas show up in my prequel Minoan sheet from a few weeks ago. It's definitely my most ambitious and I don't know if I pulled it off. But, hey, I had fun and it's finally done.

Beast Potnia's comparison with Tiamat was a huge challenge, both of them being discarded or abandoned, but there are subtle differences. Tiamat sees humanity as a threat to her and wants to undo the mistake and start over. She's a beast whose corruption spreads on its own like an infection. Beast Potnia is looking back to a past that never existed, one where she thought she and humanity were better off. She doesn't want to destroy humanity, but thinks stealing their free will could improve their lives. Her corruption isn't absolute. A human must ultimately choose to let it take hold. She is extremely overpowered, but ONLY within her own territory (territory that humans have to give her). You won't beat her with a powerful combat servant. You have to beat her in the battlefield of the heart, mind, and soul.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    To be fair... does the beast in particular need to be well known? Last I checked personally i'd never heard of cath palug until fgo.
    I'm not sure notoriety was the crux of DelRey's consternations since Cath Palug's backstory had to be overhauled from myth in order to justify his wank status as a Beast.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean that was the only part I disagreed with. I just figured it was worth noting. Everything else I more or less agreed with. Although I can see how it might look. I could've made that better know. I'll do better next time.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Berserker - Queen of Storms

“I see I have finally been summoned into a war worthy of my presence. Rejoice master, as I - Queen of Storms - shall bring victory and crush all who oppose you or my gods. HAHAHAHA”

(First Ascension)

(Second Ascension)

(Third Ascension)

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Avenger, Caster, Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Reckless
    Place of Origin: Old Testament, Phoenicia

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C

Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Dislikes: Israelites, dogs, horses
    Talent: Close-Quarters Combat
    Natural Enemy: Elijah; Jehu
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Human, King
    Armament: Club, Makeup Jar, Tiara, Dagger
    Catalyst: A jar of her makeup, which still contains feint traces of magical energy.

~~Class Skills~~
    Madness Enhancement: EX
    A skill which increases one’s stats at the cost of sanity. When facing opponents which are prophets or priests of Israel, as well as those that are Israelites or have Israelite or Hebrew lineage, her Madness Enhancement is activated, causing her to forego any prior plan and instead go on the hyper-offense to do her best to kill said opponent. This hatred is so strong that Berserker will only allow herself to be summoned into a Holy Grail War if one of the enemy servants is an Israelite or Hebrew. When not facing said opponents, she still has a fairly sadistic side which is somewhat influenced by this skill. In life Berserker made it her personal mission to kill any prophets of Israel, her anger flaring any time one got away. The fact that she was killed by those that she trusted who actually supported the Israelite prophets only further enrages her, to the point that she has obtained EX rank Madness Enhancement as servant, her anger now knowing no bounds. Whenever her Madness Enhancement is activated, she grains a rank up in Strength, Endurance, Agility, and Magic.

“All Hebrews and those who serve the God of the the Hebrews must perish! They will get what they deserve for disrespecting my gods and betraying me!”

~~Personal Skills~~
    All Prophets Must Be Destroyed: B-
    A skill which represents ones desire to totally wipe out the Prophets, Fortunetellers, or Priests of religions that are not the Servant’s own. This skill gives her a large boost in attack (for both Physical and Magical attacks) when fighting those who are Prophets and the like of other Religions. However, in return her defense also goes down a fair bit when facing those types of opponents. In life, Berserker was a person who made it her mission to wipe out all the prophets of Yahweh in Israel. While she hunted down and killed the majority of them, one major prophet of Yahweh and a few other minor ones managed to escape her grasp. In the end, she was done in by those of the religion she hunted down, which is why her defense is reduced when using this skill.

“The easiest path to a religious takeover is taking out the competition. Luckily, battle is my forte.”

Charisma: C
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. As not only royal by blood, but the Queen of a country, she naturally has a good rank of charisma. Additionally, before she became a queen, she led people into to battle.

“I was a natural leader, both as a Commander and a Queen.”

Alluring Features: B
    A skill which represents ones physical beauty, and their ability to use it against others. With this skill, Berserker can cast a charm on a target or targets, causing them to gain an attraction towards her and possibly even fall in love with her. Those who charmed are much more willing to follow her commands. The higher the opponents Magical Resistance is, the less time it lasts. Opponents with Magical Resistance above this skill's rank will be unaffected by it. Additionally, if Berserker attacks someone who is charmed, they may be able to break the charm.

“Have I loved? Once or twice. However, attraction has always been a useful tool to further my goals.”

~~Noble Phantasms~~
    Ayamur
    The Second Club of Ba’al

“The forces of nature are mine to command! DIE FOR BA’AL! AYAMUR!”

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Max Targets: 199

One of two twin large magic clubs, Yagrush and Ayamur, that were once used by the god Ba’al to slay his adversary Yam. Yagrush’s whereabouts are currently unknown, however Ayamur was passed along through many Canaanite and Phoenician kings as a way to show ones power and status as a ruler. It however was not usually used for combat due to it’s religious significance. Usually this weapon was kept within the the king’s throne room, and was only brought out for important religious ceremonies. Berserker’s marriage and subsequent plot to spread her religion was considered important enough to the other kings of her region to entrust her with the weapon. However, Berserker took these rules loosely, and after being thoroughly annoyed, used the club to kill many priests of the Hebrew religion, as she considered the cleansing of opposing priests religiously significant.

This club itself is considered a divine weapon, and was fairly large as it was meant to be wielded by those a bit larger than normal people (especially Berserker, for her stature is quite short), but Berserker’s high strength allows her carry this club with little effort. Once this weapon’s true name is spoken however, she calls upon Ba’al’s authority present within the club to rain down lightning upon the opponents. Other than lightning, the club can also be used to call down rain or strong winds, however Berserker usually prefers to just use the lightning. Additionally, due to the its innate magical nature as a divine weapon, Berserker can channel her magical through and use it akin to how a magus may use a wand; however this is usually unnecessary due to one of the mystic codes consisting her 2nd Noble Phantasm.

Lacham-Puk Venezer
    The Armament of the Alluring Queen

“You fell for it! Lacham-Puk Venezer!”

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: Herself

A set of Mystic Codes that Berserker was known to have adorned herself with in her final confrontation. Consisting of a tiara and cosmetics, to most people, it seems like nothing more than her being “prettied up”. However, in actually, these things are magical items.The cosmetics were Mystic code made from her make-up (which is kept in a magical jar which keeps its contents fresh) which increases the strength of one’s spells. This Mystic Code making not only her magical attacks, but also makes skill such as her Alluring Features skill more effective. Thus, her make-up can have magecraft channeled through it akin how a magus may channel magecraft through wands and various mystic codes. The tiara on the other hand is her other Mystic Code that she made out of many artifacts gifted to her by her husband at one point during her life. The Tiara not only provides her with slight magic resistance (equal to about a C rank), but when the true name of this Noble Phantasm is called, it temporarily supercharges her agility tenfold, allowing her to cross a large distance in less than a second. These effects combined can allow Berserker to deal with most opponents in the blink of any eye. Despite the worth of this Noble Phantasm, it is much less effective against opponents with skills like Instinct, Clairvoyance, or other abilities which allows one to predict the flow of battle.

Usually these two Mystic Codes would be just skill or the likes, however in the Berserker class they become Noble Phantasms due to their involvement with Berserker’s event which procured her madness. Additionally, the Tiara would gain additional abilities if Berserker was instead summoned into the Avenger class.

~~Lore~~
    Berserker’s true name is Queen Jezebel (or by some referred to as Izabel), the wife of King Ahab of Israel, daughter of King Ithobaal of Sidon. She is most well known for the biblical account of her, which records her activities as Queen of Israel. Her acts of bloodshed and her equally gory death are what is the focus point of most opinions of her.

Jezebel was born to the Priest-King of Sidon, Ithobaal, a devout worshiper of Astarte. Like other kings before him, Ithobaal was annoyed by the constant victory of the Hebrew people against the Phoenicians. They desired to deal with these people, as the Israelites’ presence prevented their expansion, both of land and of religion. Thus, many of the kings of Phoenicia came together to devise a plan to deal with the Hebrews. They decided that a trusted woman could be sent to wed the current king of Northern Israel, as said king was in their good graces. In the end, Ithobaal and the other decided Jezebel was the right woman for the job. Not only was she Ithobaal’s daughter, but was also one of his most trusted commanders. If there was anyone who could carry out this plan, it was Jezebel. With the Phoenician kings in agreement, Jezebel’s father had one more thing to do. He gave her the divine club Ayamur, which was once wielded by Ba’al, for he felt the such an object of religious significance should be with her if she wishes to convince the Hebrews to worship their gods.

Thus, Jezebel became married to King Ahab. They did not truly love each other at the time, although Ahab at least found Jezebel a fairly attractive woman. As the time went on, Jezebel’s mission was proving successful, as she was able to convince Ahab to start worshiping the gods of her people. In turn, many Israelites followed, worshiping the various gods of the Phoenicians. As time went on however, beyond the mission itself, the King and Queen had slowly gained love toward each other. Jezebel was surprised by this, but gave in, for she found someone who loved her beyond her physical appearance. As their love grew, so did Ahab’s worship of the Phoenicians gods, as set up multiple altars and poles for people to worship and sacrifice to these gods.

Jezebel was extremely joyed with how everything was turning out, however there was one thing the still had to deal with. To spread the worship of Baal and Astarte, the one obstacle she faced was the prophets of Yahweh, the dominant religion of Israel at the time. She thus decided to deal with them the way she was taught to: exterminate the pests. Deciding this a matter of religious significance, she took the club Ayamur into battle, which was probably the first time it had seen it in a few hundred years. With her combat prowess, she personally fought and killed many of the priests. Fending off magecraft with her own, parrying physical blows with her own greatly superior strength, she killed most who stood in her way. The slaughter was great and many of the prophets of Yahweh had to go into hiding.

Eventually, she took a trip back to Phoenicia to visit her father and her people, and to clue them in on what was happening to the Israelites. After a few days she made her way back to Northern Israel, and suspiciously found it much quieter than when she left. Most of the priests and prophets of the Phoenician gods seemed to be mysteriously absent. Once she met her husband looking quite nervous, she knew something was definitely wrong. After talking to him for a bit, Jezebel found out what happened; Elijah, a prophet of Yahweh, had over 800 of her prophets killed after their sacrifice was not accepted by the gods while Elijah’s was accepted by Yahweh. Jezebel was enraged, she left for a week or two at the most, and they dare kill her prophets while she was gone? She had to resolve this, and she had to do it fast. Immediately, she had one of her scribes write a letter of warning to Elijah the Prophet, letting him know that she will hunt him down and kill him, and make him pay for he did. In response to her venomous words, in a moment of weakness, Elijah went into hiding for a short time, leaving Jezebel both pleased and annoyed.

For a long while after, she continued to serve as Queen of Northern Israel, assisting her husband in many ruling matters. From courtly dealings and finances to war-waging and the likes, she helped Ahab with all these things. One day, Jezebel had noticed her husband sulking, and concerned, she asked what the matter was. Ahab told her that his friend Naboth would not give his vineyard to him, despite offering its worth in money and even offering a better one in exchange. Ahab said that due to the law of the Israelites, Naboth did not want to give him inheritance from his ancestors over. Jezebel, wanting to help her husband, told him that he would make sure he got the vineyard, for he was the king and she believed he was deserving of the land. To enact her plan, she had a letter sent out to the city that Naboth inhabited, having it written in the Ahab’s name. She told the city leaders to have Naboth put on trial, and to have two men who can easily be bought falsely accuse Naboth of cursing the King and God. Being declared guilty, Naboth is stoned to death. Jezebel rushes to tell her husband that Naboth is dead and that his vineyard is open to be taken. Thrilled, Ahab quickly went to possess the vineyard for himself, but was reprimanded by Elijah who had long since returned from hiding with much more courage; Ahab immediately felt bad and humbled himself.

After the incident with Naboth, Jezebel and Ahab continued their rule for a few years after. Suddenly however, Ahab was slain in battle. Jezebel mourned, but she knew the importance of a new king to be appointed, and thus her and Ahab’s son Ahaziah was chosen as king. Soon after though, Ahaziah was proficied by none other than Elijah to die not long after. Elijah’s words soon came true, and Jezebel and Ahab’s other son, Jehoram. Also, happening, sometime after the King of Southern Israel died, his wife Athaliah, who happened to be Jezebel and Ahab’s daughter, ruled as Queen over Judah. In a more advisory position, Jezebel helped Jehoram with his role as king. After a long time, Jezebel finally was so close to completing the mission her father had originally sent her to complete, for the Phoenician influence through their religion had spread to not only Northern Israel, but also in Judah due to her daughter’s influence.

One day however, she had suddenly been told that her son Jehoram had been killed by Jehu, any army commander of Israel who had apparently been anointed by the prophet Elisha. Realizing that he’d be heading this way, she prepared her self to be able to kill him herself. She applied her Mystic Code Make-up, as well as wore her Mystic Code Tiara, as well as hiding a dagger on her self so that she could quickly deal with Jehu. Once Jehu finally made it to town, she acted casual, waiting in her room for him to come. Jehu stormed into Jezbel’s room with a couple of his men, leaving Jezebel smiling on the inside as she felt this battle was heavily in her favor, especially since she had her own prophets of Ba’al present with her. She taunted Jehu, in hopes of catching him off guard, and also tried to use her charm magic on him in hopes that she could turn him to her side. However, much to her shock, for some reason she couldn’t charm him. He than asked who would be on his side, and Jezebel, worried that something may go wrong if she doesn’t act, was reading herself to rush up to Jehu and stab him with the dagger. Suddenly, she was grabbed by her own prophets of Ba’al who were with her, and before she realized what was happening, the prophets (at the command of Jehu) threw Jezebel out the window.

On her descent out the window, Jezebel was frozen in shock. She couldn’t believe her own prophets would betray her like this. She hit the ground hard, feeling excruciating pain from the long fall from her tower. Once she hit the ground, she was immediately trampled over by Jehu's chariot that was parked near the tower, as her fall had spooked the horses. She was however still clinging on life, seething with rage over the Hebrew followers of Yahweh, who had been a constant pain in the rear during her life, always stopping her just short of her goal. Now it seemed to her that they would once more prove victorious, and this made her furious. However, before she could get back up, she was suddenly attacked by wild dogs who had been looking for a quick morsel. In too much pain to scream or fight back, Jezebel could only watch as she was eaten alive and torn apart. The last thing she saw was Jehu eating in her room, not even looking her direction, as if he felt she was beneath him. The last thing she felt was pure unbridled rage towards Jehu and his people. Even into her ascension to the Throne of Heroes, this rage stuck with her, infusing itself into her spirit origin. For through this next life as a servant she knew, she would be out for blood, and she would stop at nothing to see the total eradication of Jehu and his people.

~~Personality~~
    “Sit, relax, I’ll tell you all about myself…”“Sit, relax, I’ll tell you all about myself…”

(Third Ascension)

Immediately visible, it is easy to tell Jezebel is the type of person you think of when you see the words “Sore Loser” and “Sore Winner”. She’s ecstatic when things go her way, and livid when they don’t. She’s haughty, and tends to believe she will win any situation, whether it be a contest, argument, or battle; and when she doesn’t, she views it as inconceivable. Her Reckless nature is mostly due to her Berserker class container, when summoned in other classes she is usually far more calculating; additionally in any class other than berserker, her alignment would be classified as Chaotic Evil rather than Chaotic Reckless. Make no mistake though, even as a Berserker, she can be calculating and is most definitely not a nice person. However, when her Madness Enhancement isn’t activated, she is quite attentive to her master and is willing to follow orders, possibly due to her early life as an army commander. Thus, while she is willing to follow orders, she may go against them if she personally disagrees with them or if they go against her ideals. When her Madness Enhancement is activated, it is useless to reason with her, as she will throw all caution to the wind to attack her opponent. She will recklessly attempt to get in close to kill them as swift as possible, attacking them wildly with Ayamur and her spells. In terms of her charms, she has always viewed them as a tool, rather than a way to fall in love. For her, she will use whatever advantage she has to come out on top, as she is not one throw away an advantage out of a sense of honor or chivalry. However, she has loved before; despite not initially loving him, she did eventually come to love her husband, enough to kill to bring him happiness. She surprisingly gets along well with other servants who were kings, queens, and such; as she finds the role to be one worth respect due to the various qualities and tasks it requires of the ruler. She will usually get along well enough with most other servants, using her flirtatious nature to try and get not their good side, whether they are an ally or an enemy. To most, she may appear as a flirtatious, haughty person who prefers the highlife to one on the battlefield, that in itself is farther from the truth than one might think. In truth, she is most comfortable in a fight, whether it be in a training room or on a battlefield, and prefers to get her hands dirty while doing so. Little else gives her as much joy, except for her husband, her father, and her worship of her gods.

Her wish for the grail is remove all Hebrews from the throne of heroes (except her husband). While an arrogant person might wish for a chance to kill them all themselves, Jezebel (as stated before) is not the type of person to throw away an advantage, and thus would get rid of them the safe way.

~~Relationships~~

Space Ishtar (Astarte) (Avenger):
    “Astarte I am blessed by your presence. As a worshipper of yours, I hope you see me favorably in what I did for you.”

David (Archer):
    “You dare show yourself in my presence?! Beloved king of Israel or not, I will make an example of you. Your people will fall by my hands!”

Salome (Berserker):
    “I don’t know whether to congratulate you for what you did, or to scoff at you for falling in love.”

Samuel (Caster):
    “A prophet just like the other fools?! No matter, you will die just like all others who opposed me!”

Joseph Smith (Caster):
    “Tch! You may be different than some of the others, but are an annoying insect just like the rest. Prepare to be squashed!”

Pope Honorius III (Ruler):
    “Your silly party tricks can not stop me. Your magic pales in comparison to mine. I will prove my devotion to my gods by defeating you swiftly, just like those prophets of Israel. You may not be them, but you reek just the same.”

Those with the King trait:
    “Ah, a fellow ruler of people. To rule an empire is a lot of work, and those who do it well get my respect.”

Those who trigger her Madness Enhancement:
    “You will pay for the sins of your people! Pay with your blood!”

~~Creator Notes~~
    So… one thing I noticed while looking through the different servant sheets both on here and other sites, is that most people write Jezebel as a somewhat misunderstood person. Honestly the lack of truly evil Jezebel sheets surprised me, so I figured I’d be one of the few to do one. I honestly got really into this sheet, writing over-the-top unapologetically evil characters is unsurprisingly really fun. I made sure to go wild with her abilities and lore as well, just to make the sheet/character unique and interesting. Although I wanted to make her evil, I also mad sure she was still interesting and enjoyable enough for people to be able to like the character. This is a sheet though that I’ve scrapped once or twice of times to start over, so I hope the end result is well received. I am obviously still learning though, so constructive criticism is always welcome. Also, sorry to people who speak Hebrew if the Hebrew names of the Noble Phantasms make no sense, I have no understanding of the language and the names are put together with my minimal understanding of Hebrew grammar. Also, please tell me if I make normal english grammar/spelling mistakes.

Art Sources:
    Art Source 1: https://twitter.com/BeriBerryChu/sta...979842/photo/1
    Art Source 2: https://twitter.com/Rinv_krs/status/...154240/photo/1
    Art Source 3: https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/78391022
    Art Source 4: https://twitter.com/zunbayasi/status...740672/photo/1
    Last edited by Spammin Spiff; December 21st, 2021 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Grammar/Spelling Fixes

Blog Entries
    “Ah… I suppose this is the next tribulation the fates have foisted upon me… So be it… Just tell me what to do, I suppose…”

Foreigner of the Soul

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Caster, Archer, Lover
    True Name: P♥♥♥♥e
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: A++

Dislikes: superficial people
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: The power of love

"Hm? Who's censoring me?"

*A dove comes from seemingly nowhere, perching nearby*

“…Oh! Darling, you’re not supposed to be here! So naughty… Not that I’m complaining, of course~”

Class Skills
    Entity of the Outer Realm D-:
    Denotes a connection to a being from the void beyond the heavens. The entity is question is something of a "reverse" of the normal case of this skill, yet still paradoxically qualifies.

Magic Resistance A-:
    As a being from the Age of the Gods, and the consort of one besides, she naturally has a high aptitude for this rank. Unfortunately, curses related to death or sleep bypass this skill entirely due to her myth.
    Personal Skills
    Divinity A:
    A somewhat rare case of one who possessed absolutely no natural divine aptitude yet still managed to ascend to godhood within her lifetime. Her manifestation represents her time as a mortal, but she is still afforded this skill at a very high rank.

Beautiful Princess A++:
    A skill similar to Charisma but rather than the leadership to lead an offensive, it represents a passive aura of innocence to draw other to protect her. At this rank, virtually all living beings not already hostile toward her will act in her best interests if she is nearby. She seems to have a particular affinity for hexapods, and can often be seen in combat situations covered head to do in ants, butterflies, beetles, et cetera.

Goddess Morph A:
    Foreigner is able to take a swig from a bottle of ambrosia and trigger memories of her divine form, altering her body and her abilities dramatically. Large ephemeral butterfly wings erupt from her back, her eyes glow with an intense otherworldly light, and something beneath her skin glows visibly through it, akin to circuitry.

While in this state, her Divinity upgrades to be a comparable facsimile of the Divine Core of the Goddess skill, and she gains the ability to “see souls”, an ability with various applications. Foreigner describes the process as “agonizing” and “excruciating” and may be severely incapacitated when the effect wears off.

Affection of the Primordial God A+:
    While in the case of most foreigners, the otherworldly deity is either pulling strings from the sidelines or assuming direct control, or some sliding scale between depending on ascension. However, due to the deeply personal and deeply carnal nature of this relationship her “patron” takes on an unorthodox supervisory role. In a fashion similar to certain Greek Archers, Foreigner's "darling" has tagged along to her Saint Graph out of a respectful concern. He has loaned a portion of his divinity to her, including the authority over his signature weapon.

Foreigner’s “darling” looms around her in a metaphysical manner, looking out for her, gently manipulating probability to make sure nothing too terrible happens to his beloved. Additionally, he has been observed to cause more esoteric phenomenon in stressful situations, such as ♥♥♥♥♥ and even the ♥♥♥♥♥ of nearby ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Most notoriously, he frequently "muddles" information he finds distasteful through some unclear medium.
    Noble Phantasms
    Stygian Beauty Sleep
    Pyxis Persephone
    Curse Type, Rank B

The bounty of her fourth trial of worth. A small vessel containing a “gift” from Persephone. When opened, a cloud of dark fog rolls out from it, causing all who inhale it to fall into a deep slumber. For those lacking in Divinity, this sleep will be deep enough to be indistinguishable from death. Foreigner, unfortunately, has a heavy susceptibility to sleep-related curses, so the trick is getting the container opened without being anywhere near it.

Glimpse of Naked Desire
    Lampada Theophaneia
    Anti-Army Type, Rank EX

Foreigner lights her lantern, which casts dim “light” in an area around her. It can also be used to project small amounts of flame or heated oils. However, when used in darkness, her “light” will illuminate her “darling” in all his divine glory. Her darling is very handsome, but also very ♥♥♥♥♥. Most who see his ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ will be overcome by such a sudden wave of extreme emotion that they suffer intense psychological damage, which translates psychosomatically into physical trauma. In simpler terms, he is so beautiful it hurts to look at. Or something like that, at any rate.

Foreigner will often command her chittering legion to blanket the sky and block out all light sources to create a pall of darkness in which this ability can be used. A classic princess maneuver.
    Lore
    Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. She was so gorgeous that everyone in her father’s kingdom thought of her and only her, and her palace had suitors lines up every day of the week. But the princess was getting tired of people fawning over her for her looks and her looks alone, and thus consulted an oracle. She beseeched them, would she ever find TRUE love, and if so, with whom? The oracle’s expression was unreadable as the omen was delivered.

She would find a husband, but not a mortal man. No, she was fated to marry ancient, terrible, winged monster. An instigator of countless wars, and of whom Zeus himself lived in constant fear of its caprice.

The princess, relinquished to this fate, got tailors to fashion a fusion of a funeral shroud and bridal gown, then threw herself off a cliff to be taken by this beast. Yet surprisingly found herself being carried gently by the winds to a far-off estate, a palace for more luxurious than even the one she had grown up in. Therein awaited her prophesized fiancé, but the halls were enchanted such that he was invisible as he was within them. He assured the princess that he could meet her every need, conjure luxuries at any hour of the day, but he could never be seen. Even when they made love, it had to be in the dark.

She was skeptical, naturally. But the invisible monster seemed very kind and sincere, and the ♥♥♥♥ was apparently very satisfying. But one day, her sisters visited. Jealous of her lifestyle, they probed about her lover, stoking fires of doubt. Could she REALLY love a winged monster, let alone one she’d never seen? Could she build a lifelong relationship on blind faith? Anxious, she waited until her host was asleep in their room, and snuck in after with a lit lantern and (just in case) a knife. And what she beheld…

Was the most beautiful man she could have ever imagined.

After all, what is a more ancient, more terrible, more monstrous beast than love itself?

~♥♥♥♥♥~

Despite popular wisdom, Eros is not a “Greek god” in a straightforward understanding of the word. When the starcraft that would later become the Olympians first arrived on Earth, "something" was “already there”. A very primitive god, seemingly formed from the collective instinct to mate among early man. It seemed non-hostile, and the Pillars agreed to simply keep it hidden away somewhere and fold it into their mythology as one of the titans or some such.

But he could not be contained. Even as one of their own took the seat of “love deity”, the sentient bundle of reproductive compulsion always escaped when imprisoned, or reformed when destroyed. But in spite of this, he never saw the Olympians as an adversary. He was innocently about humanity and the manner in which they were being governed, adapting himself to more closely resemble the gods, even so far as forming a makeshift “terminal”. Eventually, the pantheon grew attached to the little guy, in particular Aphrodite and Ares, and the couple wound up “adopting” him. But everyone else was still uneasy around him for the longest time, knowing that beneath the avatar shaped like a winged humanoid, he was simply… something else. Not like them. Not like much of anything. And that isn't even mentioning how a certain chief of the gods often wound up in hot water because of his mischief, to which even they, the divine, were not immune.

But things began to change when his mother sent him to deal with a mortal princess who was distracting her worshipers with her beauty, and he unthinkingly struck himself with his own golden arrow…

At least, so tells his wife.

~♥♥♥♥♥~

Psyche panicked when she saw her lover for the first time, causing hot oil from her lantern to spill on him. He awoke in pain and swiftly fled, wounded moreso from the violation of trust than the burn. Aphrodite, frustrated at how involved this mortal had become, gives Psyche a sequence of increasingly ludicrous tasks to prove her worth before she can see Eros again and apologize.

Even though Psyche was content to just end her own life in the face of such difficulty, nature itself bent to aid her, forbidding her from giving up on herself. Eventually, with all the world encouraging her, she was able to stop attempting suicide long enough to do all that was asked of her. She and Eros were reunited, they had a frank but heartfelt discussion about trust and communication, and they held a great big wedding on Mt. Olympus. Not only did the ceremony grant Psyche her place among the gods, it solidified Eros’s.

Ancient Greece had a fair share of love stories between man and god, but these two are unique in receiving such an unequivocal happy ending.
    Bond Lines
    Bond 1:
    "I'm not sure... what to make of my class container, if I'm honest. I mean, my sweetheart might not be a 'regular' god, but neither am I... H-he's nothing like those... tentacle things! ... Although...Hmm. Oh, no, it's nothing..."

Bond 2:
    "Oh, my darling is the best! He's sweet, kind, and sooo dreamy! Gosh, just thinking about his chiseled ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ and bulging ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ gets me all weak in the knees... He's shy though, so whenever i talk about sx he makes that... noise? What IS that?"

Bond 3:
    "Oh, he's not literally this dove. This dove is just sort of... a symbol. Kinda like how Paris's sheep isn't literally Apollo. I think. Just my hubby's way of letting me know I'm not alone out here. Er, no offense, Master. If you'd like to see what he actually looks like, I could-- No? You're good? Alright..."

Bond 4:
    "You know, it's funny. In public, he acts like such a boy scout, but behind closed doors? Woof! 'God of Sx' is practically an understatement, with the kinds of k♥♥♥y sht we get up to. To think, he was so upset the FIRST time I spilled hot oil on him, yet when I ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ his ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥, ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ for a week!"

Bond 5:
    "...A wish? For the grail? No, I couldn't... I mean, I married into a pantheon, for goodness' sake. I'm... probably one of the luckiest girls in the world..."
    Relationships
    Euryale:
    "Tch. Can't believe some two-bit harlot is running around with a knockoff of my darling's style. If I weren't a dignified goddess, I'd be tempted to wring her scrawny skanky neck.

Orion:
    "Huh? Miss Artemis, what the hell are you doing here?! And why are you acting so... weird? *coo, coo* Oh, so it's like that, dear? Hmm. I suppose we can't talk."

Caren (Ruler):
    "I'm... not sure how to feel about her. She feels like an imposter, at first blush, but... I also feel it's perhaps more complicated. These things so often are..."

Sigmund Freud:
    "No... No, you can't be here. I must be imagining things..."

"Bonnie & Clyde":
    "They're... cute. I suppose? It's mostly just embarrassing to think about them. *coo* Oh, don't apologize. You only made them fall in love, being obnoxious about it was their choice."

Pandora:
    "Oh! I remember hearing about you. The bearer of Elpis... I know firsthand how hard it is to cling to hope when it's all you have left. And also how hard it is not to open things you've been instructed specifically not to."

Hebe et al.:
    "Oh, I am... so, so sorry. Just, on my husband's behalf. Wildly sorry about... your whole thing."
    FGO Kit Ideas, For Fun
    QQAAB Attack animations mainly involve commanding swarms of bugs, occasionally weaving in cupid arrows attacks.

Beautiful Princess A++: Invincibility for 3 attacks, grants Attack Down to attack when hit for 3 attacks.

Affection of the Primordial God A: Attack Up and Debuff Resist Up for self, regain HP every turn for 3 turns; Applies "Incoming Arrows" to all foes, causing chance to Charm on the next turn.

Goddess Morph A: NP Damage+, Crit Damage+, Star Weight+, Star Gen+ and Special Attack: Pretender for one turn; +50% NP Gauge; Stun for self on 1 turn delay [Demerit];

AoE Arts Noble Phantasm that applies Burn and Attack Down, and deals special attack damage to foes without the Entity of the Outer Realm or Love God traits.
    Creator's Notes
    Hoo boy, this sheet absolutely almost didn't happen. Universally acclaimed MMORPGs really hit hard.

Wound up only having time for one of my planned ideas, so I went with the one I feel "plays with" the prompt the best. She was almost an Archer, but I became (haha) enamored with the idea of a Foreigner where its heartwarming instead of terrifying.

...Isn't it?