Page 379 of 621 FirstFirst ... 279329369374377378379380381384389429479 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 12408

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Do that or use the template for your next sheet. Up to you
    ty for the template prob gonna save it for my next sheet i like her how she is for now next servant I make I will ty to do better

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    i meant if you were angered honestly i am bad at jokes and fear that i insult others when i do one .

similarily like i am more a pessimist which tries to be positive .

i hope you understand what i meant
    No, no. It's fine by me.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    No, no. It's fine by me.
    well then good ,do you i know you are selective wth your servants have progressed with making one ?
    well i also must fight my writhing problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    No, no. It's fine by me.
    well then good ,do you i know you are selective with your servants have progressed with making one ?
    well i also must fight my writhing problem.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Ruler of Cleansing

“Ah, I see I have finally been required to carry out the will of God once… more… wait… why am I young again?…
    No matter, I shall ask you, are you my master who will help me carry out this quest of mine?”

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Old Testament; Judah

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B

Height: 128 cm
    Weight: 26 kg
    Dislikes: Child Sacrifice
    Talent: Destroying Statues
    Natural Enemy: Non-Abrahamic/Christianity Divine Spirits, Child Murderers, Gilles de Rais
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, King, Child
    Armament: Iron Sword, Sledgehammer, Bow, Quiver of Arrows.
    Catalyst: An extremely old scroll found in the Middle East, all the words have faded and thus it is hard to discern what it once said.

~~Class Skills~~
    True Name Discernment: B
    Status information such as one’s identity, Skills, and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. However, servants with hiding capacity depend on their luck to bypass this.
    “Many of these heroes don’t seem to be very heroic… Master give me the word and I shall wipe them of the face of the Earth.”

God’s Resolution: A
    A skill of the Ruler Class; gives the owner of this skill two Command Spells that can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. However, he cannot re-purpose other Command Spells that had been previously used.
    “I have no qualms using these Command Spells on those who deserve them, whether I use it to reward or punish.”

Magic Resistance: A
    Nullifies spells that are Rank A or below. Modern Mages are not able to harm Ruler with magecraft. Ruler lived during the age of the Gods, and thus magecraft was widely practiced. During his cleansing of “false worship” in the land of Judah, he had killed and burned a large amount of priests of the “false” gods. Some of these priests he faced were no doubt highly proficient in magecraft, which speaks volumes of Ruler’s ability to wipe them out.
    “Modern magecraft? That is mere child’s play compared to what I faced.”

Divinity: D
    Ruler himself is an ancestor of Jesus Christ. Due to this, just like David, he naturally possesses a low rank in Divinity.

“To be related such a figure… Yahweh has gifted me yet again.”

~~Personal Skills~~
    Child-King: B
    A skill which denotes one being renowned for ruling a kingdom starting at a very young age; resembles the Innocent Monster skill. This skill will modify the owner’s Saint Graph and cause them to become more-and-more child-like (either in appearance or disposition), due to the fact that they are well known for becoming a ruler at a very young age. The higher the skill’s rank, the more child-like in appearance OR disposition the owner becomes. At Rank B, the owner’s disposition, attitude, OR appearance has fully become that of a child. At Rank A and higher, the owner’s disposition, attitude, AND appearance has fully become that of a child. In Ruler’s case, this skill causes his appearance to fully become that of a child (though oddly enough it does’t change his voice). This is caused by the fact that he is well known for becoming one of Israel’s youngest kings, becoming king at only 8 years old. While he didn’t make any large accomplishments until later in his life, he is so well known as a child-king that he has been given this skill. His child body does have benefits and drawbacks, while he does not have as much strength and endurance he would have if he had an adult form, he is slightly more agile due to having a smaller body; additionally, most servants will view him as a child, which can be beneficial or detrimental depending on who he’s facing. As well, this skill also cause an effect similar to Charisma but much less potent, although whether it is caused by him being a child or being a king is unknown.
    “It is rather… unfortunate… that I have been summoned at this age, but I will make the best with what I have. However, I do wish some of the other servants would stop pinching my cheeks.”

Cleansing: -
    A skill which encapsulating Ruler’s origin, Cleansing. His Origin works by “Cleasing” his body of any abnormalities. It does not prevent them, but rather, they will be cleansed out of him after he is affected. It can cleanse things like curses, poisons, mental interference, transformation magecraft and so on. To put it simply, any outside effect or magecraft which would cause negative effects to him, body or soul, are cleansed not too long after they are applied to him. The reason why Child-King is unaffected by this skill is because is not considered a negative effect (or even a positive effect), it is just considered an ‘effect’. In life, this Origin influenced every aspect of his life, for he spent his reign “cleansing” the worship of other gods in Israel (worship that condoning murdering of children), and made sure it would stay as such. He then further cleansed the worship of his own God by restoring practices and laws in Israel that had been forgotten during the worship of other gods.
    “My whole life, I had felt the need to cleanse that which caused so much bloodshed and calamity. Be it my Origin or just a sense of righteousness, I take pride in the fact that God used me to accomplish his will.”

Affection of God: A
    A Skill as to indicate the favor of Yahweh. Renders assorted effects. For Ruler, this skill increases the Luck of himself, as well as his allies, and his master (if he has one) while he is nearby by one rank. This skill also contains the effect of Ruler “not witnessing misfortune”, causing the luck of his allies and master to increase further in near-death situations. Ruler was a man who not only loved Yahweh, but was equally favored by Yahweh. Ruler’s whole rulership as king centered around praising Yahweh and restoring worship in Israel solely to Yahweh. While this work would later be reversed by his sons and other descendants, Ruler’s religious reform no doubt had a big effect on its survival. Yahweh eventually repaid Ruler when he told him that because of his full worship and love for him, that Ruler will die in peace and be laid with his ancestors, so he would not witness what Yahweh would do to Judah and Israel.

“I feel sad as to what happened to my beautiful home after I died. However, I do not mourn, rather, I am thankful for which I got to enjoy before I died.”

~~Noble Phantasms~~
    Book of the Law
    Thou shalt not worship false gods and fall down before carved images

“All that possess divinity, feel the weight of Yahweh’s might as I face you with all my might. With the Book of the Law, you shall be shattered!”

Type: Conceptual, Anti-Divine
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 10 Weapons

A Noble Phantasm based on the Book of the Law which was recovered during Ruler’s campaign of cleaning out Solomon’s Temple. Upon hearing the words in the Book of the Law, he mourned and had it read aloud to the kingdom of Judah. After this, he carried out religious reform throughout the kingdom, one on a scale that the land had not seen before. He not only destroyed all the idols of the gods of the surrounding nations that were present in Solomon’s Temple, but also had the priests of these gods who were present in kingdom killed. As his Noble Phantasm, it takes the form of the concept of “destroying enemy gods and their priests”. Any weapon that ruler holds in his hands becomes a C rank divine weapon (if using a projectile weapon or one that shoots projectiles, this effect is instead placed on the projectile). Additionally, when dealing with opponents who don’t serve Yahweh, the damage of the weapon further scales based on the rank of divinity the opponent possesses. The higher the rank of the opponents divinity, the bigger the modifier gets. Against an opponent with A+ or EX rank divinity, it would feel as if they are getting hit by Yahweh himself. However, this Noble Phantasm can only be active on one weapon at a time. If the opponent does not have Divinity and is only carrying an artifact or idol of a false god, or if they are only a well known worshiper of one, it will only give a singular positive modifier to the weapon. For every weapon this is applied to, the more mana it consumes, with the ability to affect up to 10 weapons.

Yoshiyahu
    One Healed by Yahweh

“Heal me oh my God… for I have been deemed Yoshiyahu.”

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: Himself

This is always active Noble Phantasm is based on Ruler’s Hebrew name, which literally translates to “healed by Yah”. Due to this, this Noble Phantasm is based on the concept that Ruler is healed by Yahweh. As long as Ruler remains faithful to his God, he gains a passive healing ability, able to heal any wounds, as long as his heart and brain are not destroyed. However, this ability can not heal wounds from attacks which disrupt or delete matter itself (such as the Sword of Rupture), as this Noble Phantasm can only heal physical wounds. He is able to heal damage at a steady rate, though he can speed this process up to healing his wounds in split seconds if he pours a portion of his own mana into it as well. If he loses favor with his God, the mana for this Noble Phantasm is no longer supplied by Yahweh, and Ruler has to power it himself if he wants to use it; unfortunately without that help this Noble Phantasm drains a lot of mana very quickly, enough to power another servant and then some, so he can not power it by himself for very long.

...Viewing Access: Denied...The Key to the Secret Room of Solomon
    The Hiding Place of Jerusalem’s Greatest Treasure

“You have been deemed an evil too great to continue on. Be punished by God’s power, for you are cast into the Secret Room of Solomon!”

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: As far as he can see clearly
    Max Targets: 6 People or Servants

A hidden Noble Phantasm, it is impossible for others to see that Ruler owns this, even his master. Only Ruler is aware of this Noble Phantasm’s existence, and he will refuse to use it unless he thinks it is ABSOLUTELY necessary (that doesn’t mean as a last resort, as there are times he’d refuse to use it even if it could save his life). His resolve to almost never use this Noble Phantasm is due to its power and its holiness, for I finds the idea of using it whenever he pleases to be insulting to his God, and thus unthinkable. It takes the form of a golden necklace with a small golden signet ring at the end. Ruler hides this necklace under his clothes, so no one usually sees it. This Noble Phantasm is actually a key which when used, teleports him and any chosen targets in his line of sight to the secret room which Solomon built in the temple, in which Ruler decreed the Ark of the Covenant to be hidden in before his death. If the Ark of the Covenant happens to be somewhere else (For example, if someone summons David and the Ark happens to be summoned alongside David), then the Noble Phantasm instead teleports Ruler and chosen targets to wherever the Ark of the Covenant is. Upon the teleportation into the room, all inside said room (excluding Ruler, a select few Hebrew Kings, and Ancient Hebrew Priests) are affected by a curse set by Solomon himself, which causes those to receive a downgrade to all their parameters, become weakened, and slow down their reflexes. Ruler is thus able to move around freely, and may try to push opponents into the Ark. If Ruler wishes to leave, he needs to activate the Noble Phantasm again, teleporting him AND any other residents back to where they were before they were teleported to the room. Thus if the opponents inside the room are immune to the traps or are able to overpower Ruler regardless of the traps, he may be forced to teleport back, which in turn would teleport his opponents back; in the end he would have lost mana and his identity may have been revealed with nothing to show for it. Regarding the necklace itself, the physical item which acts as the key is virtually indestructible, being a high grade divine construct in its own right. Ruler’s ownership of this Noble Phantasm is due to the fact that before he died, he had the Ark of the Covenant hidden in a secret room that Solomon built in the Temple to Yahweh in Jerusalem, so as to prevent opposing forces for finding it.

~~Lore~~
    The true name of Ruler is Josiah, King of Judah. He is most well known for causing major religious reform by getting rid of the worship of other gods in Judah. Through this, he was able to bring back the worship of God to what it had been in the days of David.

Josiah was Grandson of King Manasseh, one of the most wicked kings Jerusalem and Judah had seen. Later on in King Manasseh’s life, he repented and realized his wrongdoings, and proceeded to try and clean up the terrible practices he brought into Judah, such as child sacrifices. However, when king Manasseh died, his son Amon became king. Amon however didn’t wish to clean up Judah, and kept the practices of these other religions there. Amon would soon be assassinated and those who conspired to kill King Amon would be executed for planning it. This left 8 year old Josiah to become king of Judah. After 8 years of nothing of note happening, at age 16, Josiah began searching for the “God of David”, no doubt obtaining help from prophets such as Zephaniah and Jeremiah, who were alive during his rule. At age 20, his zeal began to push him to finish what his grandfather started, decreeing the destruction of idols throughout the land. He not only destroyed all kinds of idols, but even had the priests of those gods killed, putting the bones of those priests on the altar of the “false” gods.

At age 26, Josiah finally finished his initial campaign to clean idol worship out of Judah. However, when cleaning out Solomon’s Temple, a High Priest of Yahweh found the Book of the Law that was written by Moses many years prior. Upon finding it, the High Priest gave the Book of the Law to the secretary to take to King Josiah. Upon Josiah hearing the words of the Book of the Law read to him, he ripped his garments (which was act that the Hebrews were known to do when they were in mourning), and asked five of his men to find a prophet make an inquiry to Yahweh, as his forefathers had gone against the Laws written in the book. Upon finding the prophetess Huldah, she relayed the words Yahweh spoke to her, and in turn the five men went to bring this information beck to King Josiah. Yahweh had said that he would punish the land of Judah and Israel severely for their disobedience, but since Josiah had “humbled himself”, he would die in peace and would not witness what Yahweh planned to do to the land.

Renewed by the words Yahweh had spoken, Josiah had all the people of Jerusalem and Judah assembled and he read the Book of the Law to them. The entire assembly made a promise to Yahweh so as to not break the Laws again. Then, with the backing of the people, Josiah began a second campaign against idolatry. This campaign had even more intensity than the last. Josiah and his men destroyed the remaining altars and idols, fought and killed all the priests of these foreign gods in the land, and burned the the bodies of those priests he killed on their own altars. After this second campaign was finished, King Josiah brought back the Passover Festival celebration, so as to further bring praise to Yahweh.

Due to his actions, Yahweh made Josiah aware of his Origin, “Cleansing”, and gifted him with the ability “Yoshiyahu” (which was in itself was Yahweh influencing Josiah’s Origin to cause it to apply to “cleansing wounds from the body”), so as to reward him for what he had done. Thus, he continued to rule the kingdom in a manner which would praise his God. However, near the end of his life, he made a single mistake. A Pharaoh of Egypt came near the land of Judah, saying that he was sent by the God of the Hebrews to conquer their land. Whether this was true or not is unknown, but this comment disturbed King Josiah so much that he quickly left to face this Pharaoh in battle. Due to this, Yahweh was displeased over the fact that Josiah was quick to rush in and didn’t consult him. Thus, Yahweh took away the ability of Yoshiyahu for that battle. Sadly, Josiah lost the battle and was slowly bleeding out, upon his loss realizing what he did wrong.

Worrying that the Egyptians would attempt to conquer the city of Jerusalem, Josiah hurried back. Upon his arrival, he order the priests to hide away the Ark of the Covenant in the secret room that Solomon had made in case an event like this happened. Thus, with the help of the priests and his signet ring, the Ark was safely hidden away. Feeling his work was done and at peace, Josiah let death finally overtake him. Thankfully, the Egyptians did not take the city, however his people mourned him greatly. He sons did not follow in his footsteps unfortunately, and other gods were reintroduced into Judah and the worship of Yahweh was diminished yet again. What’s more, after it was hidden away, the Ark’s location was never revealed to those who didn’t help transport it there, since the ruler at the time was not someone who worshiped Yahweh. This incidentally caused the Ark to be lost forever. Despite what happened beyond his lifetime, Josiah’s accomplishments still tell his tale long after his death, leaving the image of a man who did his best for his God.

~~Personality~~
    “Well, I guess there isn’t pressing danger at the moment… very well, I well to you about myself.”“Well, I guess there isn’t pressing danger at the moment… very well, I well to you about myself.”

Josiah’s personality may be described by some as overzealous, but most would describe him as someone with a strong sense of morals, a strong sense of justice, and a strong love for his God. He also seems very serious most of the time, however he will be less so when not dealing with serious situations. Josiah has a particular soft spot for children, due to tragedies present in his own childhood, as well as the child sacrifices that some had done before his birth. He usually prefers to only battle when it is required, although just like in his legend, he may get ahead of himself and try and fight someone even when he really shouldn’t if they insult him or his God. He personally isn’t thrilled by the fact that he was given his child body, as he feels that it makes fighting harder. He does however make use of the increase of agility it gives him, and with his first Noble Phantasm, he can take down enemies (especially divine ones) very quickly if he catches them off guard. He can not stand a Master who would be insulting towards him or his god, and will refuse to work with them if they do so. He secretly has a childish delight at the prospect of meeting his righteous ancestors, and will be one of the first to try and meet such ones if they are summoned. Josiah obviously does not have a wish for the Holy Grail, for he feels he achieved what he wanted in life and that he is fine with what God provides him.

~~Relationships~~
    David (Archer):
    “David? Well, I loved his tale as a boy, so I was happy to meet him at first… until I realized he was a flirt… I almost wish I could erase this experience from my mind.”

Solomon (Caster):
    “He summons what?! First his army of wives, and now this…”

Ozymandias (Rider):
    “The only thing stopping me from immediately sending him back to the Throne of Heroes is the fact that he already paid for his transgressions.”

Atalanta (Archer):
    “Despite the fact that she serves a different god, I can agree with her on a few things… that children are a blessing, and that you run the risk of disappointment when meeting those you looked up to… why can’t David be like what I read in the stories.”

Jack the Ripper (Assassin):

“She reminds me of the horrors many children faced in my day before I became King… I hope none face what she had to ever again.”

Queen Jezebel (Berserker):
    “You! It seems you have not learned from your life! Very well, I will make sure the lesson sticks!”

~~Creator Notes~~
    I swear that the large amount of Biblical characters isn’t on purpose, I just happened to be closest to finishing the last few compared to other sheets I have. I actually had this one in the works for a while, but decided to hold off for a bit once someone made a Josiah sheet in the Monthly Contest a while back. All I have to say is this one was slowly written up for a few months, so there is a slight mixture of an older and newer style. Anyway, feel free to offer constructive criticism and tips, since I still always strive to do better.

Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Qzqa6E
    Last edited by Spammin Spiff; February 2nd, 2022 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Revised the wording + effects of the 3rd NP

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Josiah: Having written a sheet for him myself a while back I have to say this is pretty good. Interpreting his Origin as a Skill is a cool idea, and Affection Of God is a bit generic for faithful Judeo-Christian Servants but it fits. I think his last NP is a bit over-hyped with the redacted description and "he will not use it unless ABSOLUTELY necessary" parts given it's basically just teleporting the enemy into a secret room. Presumably the Ark has the same effects as an NP of insta-killing whoever touches it but he still has to actually make the enemy touch it.

The EX-rank is fair I guess given it's the same rank as the Ark itself in canon but the effect just feels underwhelming for what's built up as a super dangerous forbidden technique. Also is it literally teleporting to a secret room somewhere or more like a Reality Marble he creates? If the latter is there any way for the opponent to escape once it activates (short of presumably defeating Josiah)?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Josiah: Having written a sheet for him myself a while back I have to say this is pretty good. Interpreting his Origin as a Skill is a cool idea, and Affection Of God is a bit generic for faithful Judeo-Christian Servants but it fits. I think his last NP is a bit over-hyped with the redacted description and "he will not use it unless ABSOLUTELY necessary" parts given it's basically just teleporting the enemy into a secret room. Presumably the Ark has the same effects as an NP of insta-killing whoever touches it but he still has to actually make the enemy touch it.

The EX-rank is fair I guess given it's the same rank as the Ark itself in canon but the effect just feels underwhelming for what's built up as a super dangerous forbidden technique. Also is it literally teleporting to a secret room somewhere or more like a Reality Marble he creates? If the latter is there any way for the opponent to escape once it activates (short of presumably defeating Josiah)?
    The third NP wasn't really meant to be super hyped up, it's more so the fact that since Josiah is someone who understood what the Ark means, he finds it insulting to his God to just use it willy-nilly. The fact that it's not viewable just has to do with the fact that no-one knows where it is and the concept has carried over into that effect. He does bring them to a real room built by Solomon, though I honestly never decided if I wanted it to be a normal room or some sort of pocket dimension (which hey it's Solomon, it isn't too out of the ordinary). In terms of getting out and stuff to be honest when I say I didn't think far ahead. I'll probably end up editing the description of the NP later to make certain things clearer and add whatever I decide to do with how they get forced to touch the Ark. Other than that, thanks for the help and the nice words.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Ng Mui
    Class: Assassin
    Alt.Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: China
    Armament: Limbs

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: D+
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment A
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Chinese Martial Arts A+++
    A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it". A credible master among masters; she is remembered as being the creator of many styles of martial arts.

Survivor of The Shaolin Temple A
    A mark of her status. One of the legendary five masters who escaped the destruction of the Shaolin temple. A higher form of Disengage that allows one to seamlessly escape disadvantageous environments like Bounded Field and even some Area shifting Noble Phantasms.

All Things in Nature A
    The observing eye that studies the spectacles of nature and sees through that essence. Recognizing the powerful force of a tiger's claw, gentle flaps of a crane's wings, the swift strikes of a snake; She understands it all. Had she been in the Caster class, this skill would be replaced with Sphere Boundary (Zenith).

Noble Phantasm

Branches of Wu Mei: Foundations of The General
    Type: Anti-Self

The noble phantasm of Assassin. The culmination of her title as an Elder of the Shaolin temple who mastered and created multiple styles of martial arts. The Dragon Style, White Crane Style, Five Pattern Hung Kuen, Wu Mei Pai, and, most famously, Wing Chun; all exist under her knowledge.

Engraved into her Saint Graph, each style holds a distinct nature unto themselves. Switching between them shifts her existing Parameters and even grants passive benefits once they are used as her main style.

Dragon Style

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D+

Passive
    : Grants a precognitive inclination similar to the effects of Instinct.

White Crane Style

Strength: C

Passive
    : Allows for the opportunity to make an instant counter for every dodge successfully made.

Five Pattern Hung Kuen

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Luck: B

Passive
    : Further bolsters Strength and Endurance in exchange for Bestial-type Mental Pollution.

Wu Mei Pai

Strength: B
    Endurance: D+
    Mana: C

Passive
    : Become unable to lose balance in uneven terrains and gain immunity sense altering effects.

Wing Chun

Strength: D+
    Mana: C

Passive
    : One arm is able to become partially intangible.

Personality

While she built her understanding off of a crane, her nature holds more affinity with a swan. Gentle in the way she holds herself yet very confrontational, she does not deign to withhold her dislike for certain things; a chief one being the Qing Dynasty that forced her first home and destroyed the second one she had found.

She would vehemently oppose summoning any famous figures from the Qing government but if her decision is contested, she would offer to "explain how things work" (i.e. tell them their influence means nothing here.) For a certain traitor, she would spare no expense in trying to be rid of him.

Creator's Note: This took some effort to make, especially that NP. So we have a Master Roshi, Grandpa Gohan, and a Chichi in this thread.
    Last edited by Vance; February 1st, 2022 at 10:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ey thats a neat sheet. Tje way you describe her makes me think she could work as a Watcher or Gatekeeper too, depending on your interpretation of their relations to their Master
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Ng Mui: A pretty good sheet. Have a rare thumbs up from me.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Ey thats a neat sheet. Tje way you describe her makes me think she could work as a Watcher or Gatekeeper too, depending on your interpretation of their relations to their Master
    That reminds me i have seen servants of those classes on here before but never heard of them till now what are the requirements to the classes?

Blog Entries
    thats the thing. theres no consensus. each class got there own interpretations.
    i recommend clicking on my extra class comp in my signature and click through the more recent examples of the classes.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I didn't realize your Extra Class Compendium was for everyone, not just yours.

Was my Dino really the sixth Alter-Ego on the site or did you just not go too far back?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, isn't Monster from Extra?

Blog Entries
    I collected from CaS2+3, tho CaS1 is in the CaS2 comp. Then from the contests too.
    i ordered them according to their date, because I compile them with the [post= method.
    so as far as i can see, yeah you are an early alter-ego guy

anju asked that recently too, i doubt my answer now. I thought it is a fanmade class, admittedly a low-hanging fruit because many made this class, but i havent see a canon mention of it yet
    Last edited by DelRey; February 1st, 2022 at 06:40 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's Shiki's class in her secret boss fight.
    The class basically doesn't exist but I'd say it's as much fanon as Gatekeeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, it wasn't her class, just her title.

Blog Entries
    I collected from CaS2+3, tho CaS1 is in the CaS2 comp. Then from the contests too.
    i ordered them according to their date, because I compile them with the [post= method.
    so as far as i can see, yeah you are an early alter-ego guy

anju asked that recently too, i doubt my answer now. I thought it is a fanmade class, admittedly a low-hanging fruit because many made this class, but i havent see a canon mention of it yet
    When i hear that and how you are the archivar of our crew do i announce you in my position as Director of Chikara Studio and King of Remainer as Delrey,King of the Servant-Archives !

Blog Entries
    Servant Shielder:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Pittacus of Mytilene

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Caster, Ruler

Armaments: Shield and spear.

Strength- C+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- C+

Personality
    A wise and seasoned king. He exhibits stern judgment towards wrongdoers but can show compassion to those who genuinely regret and attempt to atone for their misdeeds. Having witnessed both sides in life he knows the value of courage in war and the fragile preciousness of peace. While willing to fight when necessary Shielder regards combat as a last option and would rather resolve disputes through reasoned dialogue so more lives won't have to be lost. When he does fight he is true to his word but has no qualms exploiting the letter of his rules to gain an advantage, such as stating that he'll only fight with one hand only to then kick the enemy.

Shielder believes that to rule is a great act of responsibility that means becoming indebted to one's people and devoting everything to their prosperity. As such he can't stand those who merely exploit their authority to indulge themselves and dominate those beneath them, considering such individuals a disgrace to the title of ruler. He also has a severe dislike for drunkenness.

Dislikes: drunkenness, the arrogant aristocracy
    Talents: ruling, creating laws, surprise-attacks that technically aren't forbidden by the rules
    Natural Enemy: Phrynon, Alcaeus, Shuten-douji, Nero

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- C
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder himself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the rank, the more the protective range spreads. Shielder's greatest feat of combat was displayed when defending his home city of Mytilene from invasion. Additionally he famously stated that "painted wood", i.e law, was the best protector of the city. Synchronizing excellently his roles as defender and lawgiver.

Magic Resistance- D
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank only Single-Action spells are cancelled. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. While an ancient sage Shielder never had any anecdotes of encountering magic in life and hence sports only a low rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Imperial Privilege (Aisymnetes)- A
    An ability where, by sheer insistence of the owner, Skills otherwise impossible to possess can be briefly obtained. Charisma, Appreciation For Art and Eye Of The Mind (True) amongst others can be displayed at B~A rank. Shielder's variant reflects his title as Aisymnetes, a dictator appointed emergency powers by the people to rule over his home city of Mytilene in time of internal strife. Shielder was the sole person in history recorded as possessing that title and was said to have graciously resigned from absolute power after ensuring his city's stability. As such the granted Skills are only usable while acting in the best interest of those who recognize his authority. Should he conduct himself in a way incompatible with that duty Shielder's Imperial Privilege is sealed until he can regain the people's trust in him.

Judgment Of Intoxication- C
    As king Shielder was famous for penalizing crimes with doubled harshness if the offender was inebriated. This was targeted against the nobility who often indulged in drunkenness as an excuse for their violent acts, earning Lancer the favor of the common people for cracking down on such behavior.

As a Skill this doubles damage from Shielder's attacks against foes who are under any mind-influencing effects, provided that the target willingly accepted said effect at some point. Making this a rather limited application as for instance the ordinary Mad Enhancement of the Berserker Class won't qualify (being forcibly imposed on the Servant upon summoning) but Skills or Noble Phantasms that grant Mad Enhancement will assuming the target willingly activates them. Asserting that to reject the awareness of good and evil is in itself a wicked act; those who sink into bestiality to escape the burden of being human will not escape his judgment.

Wise King's Council- A
    A Skill encompassing Shielder's sagacious judgments as king. This allows Shielder to sum up the situation and come to an appropriate judgment. Akin to the Advice Of A Strategist Skill but far more broad. The judgment can be anything from the outcome of a battle to the proper verdict of a legal case. It will normally be convincing unless the target has a Mental Pollution Skill that makes them ill-inclined to listen to reason.

Noble Phantasm
    Retiarius Scutum
    Ensnaring Shield

Type: Anti-Unit

According to legend when Mytilene was facing invasion by the Athenians Shielder singlehandedly offered to challenge the opposing general Phrynon- a reigning Olympic champion in Pankration- to a duel with the outcome of the war hanging in the balance, hoping to spare his people the bloodshed of a drawn-out conflict. Phynon accepted the terms and the two fought with broadswords, with Shielder coming out triumphant. However some tellings allege Pittacus craftily snuck a net under his shield that he used to tangle his opponent in the midst of their fight, dragging down Phrynon and killing him.

This anecdote was even thought to originate the practice of gladiators using nets in their duels, hence the Latin name of this Noble Phantasm. Upon invoking its true name Shielder's aspis undergoes a bizarre and unexpected transformation, unfurling like a hungry flower into thin bronze strands that reach out to grab the opponent and bind them. Once snared they're momentarily held in place allowing Shielder to go in for a follow-up strike with his spear. A Strength stat of rank C or higher is sufficient to break free from the tendrils. A fairly simple technique, its main advantage is the sheer surprise of a shield suddenly unfolding into a living net.

Shielder can also employ this Noble Phantasm in another way reflecting how both he and Phrynon agreed to mutual terms for their duel. By getting the opponent to accept a set of conditions before battle (such as only using certain weapons or no Noble Phantasms) then should they break their oath the tendrils of his shield will automatically appear to restrain them. This form of binding is far more powerful and unavoidable, even warping space itself to reach the target. As it is the conceptual sentence for rulebreakers imposed by Shielder's authority as king. However the rules declared can be subject to loopholes as anything not directly forbidden is permitted, potentially benefitting either Shielder or the opponent. Additionally Shielder need not disclose the punishment for breaking rules before getting the target to agree to them.

Here's a Servant I brought up on the WIP thread a while back. I'd been keeping him in reserve for a bit in case he fit the contest theme but since it doesn't I'm posting him up here. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    So, any thoughts on my Pittacus?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It's a really nice sheet, it's simple and concise and you have some fun a nifty ideas for you skills such as the Judgment Of Intoxication.

I think my sheet got buried a bit and there is only two comments so what do you guys think of Banu Musa Brothers Sheet
    Last edited by Ismail2002; February 2nd, 2022 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, any thoughts on my Pittacus?
    Ah the fellow Sage of Greece aside my Thales really good i must say , would be curious about his oppinion on my Thales as in my reconstruction have they met with the other fellow Sage and wise Men of their time aswell what are his abbillities in his other classes ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    It's a really nice sheet, it's simple and concise and you have some fun a nifty ideas for you skills such as the Judgment Of Intoxication.

I think my sheet got buried a bit and there is only two comments so what do you guys think of Banu Musa Brothers Sheet
    I think you did a good job interpreting his various inventions into Skills. Splitting them up between the three brothers was a good idea. NP is also a cool take on the concept of a recording-device.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ah the fellow Sage of Greece aside my Thales really good i must say , would be curious about his oppinion on my Thales as in my reconstruction have they met with the other fellow Sage and wise Men of their time aswell what are his abbillities in his other classes ?
    As Lancer his NP would be a spear he can throw to claim the territory for himself, reflecting the legend where he accepted an amount of land equal to the distance he could throw a javelin. The domain became known as the "Land of Pittacus". As Caster/Ruler he'd probably have spells based on his laws/sayings.