Page 381 of 621 FirstFirst ... 281331371376379380381382383386391431481 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 12403

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Okay I have this WIP sheet for Beserker Gaheris: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    before I move on to making the art and lore, I would like an opinion on the Parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasm and their ranks, if you think they're appropriate for this Servant.

I'm guessing the plus-modifiers on his stats come from his Madness Enhancement?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobutron View Post
    I'm guessing the plus-modifiers on his stats come from his Madness Enhancement?
    Yes. The myths say he was an equal of Gawain even without Mad Enhencement, so I took Gawain’s STR and END as reference.

A gorilla like his brother then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobutron View Post
    A gorilla like his brother then.
    Gawain does describe himself and Gaheris as « well-built knights »

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon View Post
    Okay I have this WIP sheet for Beserker Gaheris: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    before I move on to making the art and lore, I would like an opinion on the Parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasm and their ranks, if you think they're appropriate for this Servant.
    I do think the skills and NP are passable, especially the good synchronization you have with Knight of the Leaf and Broceliande (making skills and NPs work together is my absolute favourite thing I enjoy in sheets, so props there) but he feels...not Berserker enough I guess?
    I'd say it feels kind of like you just dropped him in the class because you couldn't really think where else to put him.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I do think the skills and NP are passable, especially the good synchronization you have with Knight of the Leaf and Broceliande (making skills and NPs work together is my absolute favourite thing I enjoy in sheets, so props there) but he feels...not Berserker enough I guess?
    I'd say it feels kind of like you just dropped him in the class because you couldn't really think where else to put him.
    I do think he fits the Beserker class the best according to his legend. Him being prone to "excess when angered" is an established fact of the Arthurian myths, and the idea of him being torn between his human and fairy natures. But yeah, I may have failed to represent this in his mechanics. Any suggestions ?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Well, this is a mighty fine mess we've caused."

"We? Don't implicate me in this. This is definitely Lord Michael's fault, I mean, doing."

"I, yes, it probably is his fault. We should probably abstain from accidently summoning another before the…"

"Catherine…the Master of Chaldea..."

"Yes, them. I say we should try to handle things from the background before they…"

"The Master is here."

...Eh?"

Guides of the Maid

Uh, um, Greetings Master of Chaldea, I, well, we are Watcher. Please call me Cathy and this is Mags."

[Ignore the animal ears please.]

True Name: Pucelle's Voices
    Class: Watcher
    Alt. Class: Ruler, Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: Sword and Cross

Parameters:
    Strength: -
    Endurance: -
    Agility: -
    Mana: -
    Luck: -

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance EX
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Watcher demonstrates high magical resistance due to their unwavering piety.

Territory Infringement D++
    Denotes the ability to slip into an occupied territory without being noticed, bypassing any manner of barriers that'd bar entry. Their ability to intrude is quite low but they hold the ability to somewhat worm into one's mind for the sake of guidance. Another aspect is they are completely uninhibited when invading sacred grounds of Abrahamic faith.

Guiding Jeanne was a bit difficult but she found my sword regardless so I can't complain."

"I still think we might have messed something up."

"Really? We were gentle from what I recall?"

"And Lord Michael?"

"...Point."

Personal Skills:

Watcher C-
    A special contract status with the Master. Rather than possessing a Spiritron body like most conventional Servants, Watcher consists of two intangible shadows only visible to the Master. Their identities are Saint Catherine of Alexandria and Saint Margaret of Antioch. Both famous Saints in their right, enough to become Heroic Spirits of their own. However, due to the machinations of a certain Angel, they have manifested in this way.

"And what a disappointment this situation is."

"Agreed, I'm itching to beat down some dragons."

Saint A
    Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of Saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

"Isn't this skill a bit useless now?"

"Hm, I think we can still take advantage of it."

"Wait, how?"

"I'll think of something."

The Wheel That Broke B
    A skill formed from an anecdote about the attempt at executing Saint Catherine. A breaking wheel was to be used as her method of death but at her touch, it was broken instead. At any other class, it would be a noble phantasm but as a Watcher, it is just a skill.

"How...does this work?"

"Oh, it works by causation reversal then integration to project the Effect onto the Cause."

"So...it's a "No, you!" attack?"

"Basically."

The Hammer that Smashed C
    A skill representing the feat of Saint Margaret overcoming a dragon. It is not the original name of the skill but one created from her preferences. Gives attack bonuses against demonic and draconic entities.

Sometimes all you need is force and faith."

"But mostly faith."

Noble Phantasm

Pucelle Débuts: Advent of Another Maid
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Watcher. A facilitation of an individual to take up the mantle of "Joan of Arc". Manifesting as the Sword of Saint Catherine that Jeanne was said to have been guided to by the voices of Watcher, it is a relic of her existence; the ideals that made up the hero La Pucelle. It is normally hidden away, unable to be perceived by anyone but those associated with Joan of Arc, those who were labeled as Joan of Arc, and "candidates" that were picked to inherit the title.

"The candidates can be anyone really. We modeled somewhat like how we came across Jeanne."

"Mhm, after all, it could've been any other random person than little Jeannie but...I guess I'm glad it was her."

The candidates are endowed with a vague desire to seek out the sword, guided only by an instinctual sense of its direction. The instinct grows stronger the more Jeanne-like the candidates are; that is, to clarify, the more compatible they are with the existence of Jeanne D'Arc. Upon encountering the sword, they will recognize what it is and can choose to take it up.

"To take up that sword, you'll be able to be like her but not in appearance."

Taking up the sword is to take up an opportunity to become an existence on a similar wavelength to Jeanne D'Arc, a "shining bright star" among every other human of the current time. The effects would vary across individuals, though Watcher hypothesizes it mainly functions more like a limit breaker than an increase in strength. It is an inheritance of the "fate" of Jeanne D'Arc.

"Beware. Even the brightest stars of humanity can be felled."

"And those stars may leave such a beautiful streak as fall from the sky."

The final part of Pucelle Débuts is the activation of a suicide type move. Those who bore the title of Joan of Arc would live and die by their ideals, and this function only represents as such. The flames that marked the end of her life would consume all the user directs it to and eventually the user themselves. At the end of it, another star can be consumed by fire.

????

"This has been a near-total disaster!"

"It probably would've ended up that way anyway. After all, Lord Michael wasn't here to run damage control."

"Oh, don't get me started on that! What was he, or she thinking?!"

"It wouldn't be good to question it too much but hey, at least we saw something good. A new Maid of Orleans, if only for a brief time."

"Yes...she performed...marvelously. Her past actions aside, she was truly Jeanne D'Arc to the very end. It was sad to see her go."

"Mmm, I'm sure her spirit origin has been copied into that Chaldea place's records so we might see her again. Until then, shall we…?"

"Yes, we can visit Jeanne for old time's sake. I heard she has sisters now…"

Creator Note: This has been a heckin sheet and my first attempt to add a storyline element to a sheet. This is basically a reasoning for why there was a Jeanne face craze a while back. I.e. It is Michael's fault and the other two become guilty by association and tried to fix things but ended up making it worse. Review it and tell me how I did, why don't y'all.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Also Hildebrand: Any guy who doesn't jive with yanderes is a plus in my book. Nice sheet overall.

Blog Entries
    Entertaining but i think if you add story elements at least a short background/lore section is needed. Especially for the rare extra classes.
    Still a fine addition to the watcher family
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got a new servant for everyone. Decided to do him in between my next entry for the monthly. Enjoy!

"Well, well, well... might ya be my master? Interest'in... bit scrawny but you'll do... servant berserker, here ta serve... eh? How am I so talkative... hehehehe. Your view a berserkers is cute, kid"

Sources: Unknown, Avatar.Alphacoders.Com. Doopliss, Zerochan.net. Theo J Ellis, AnimeMotivation.com. Magrat, Pauutopia, and Sho-shikibu, Otakusreintaneras.wordpress.com.
    Flame2frost, Zerochan.net

Class: Berserker (Caster)
    True Name: Glooscap
    Origin: Wabanaki Mythology
    Alignment: Good
    Likes: Nature, Humans, Beautiful vistas, Elementals, and Those who live with nature
    Dislikes: Concrete jungles, Disharmony between man and nature, and city slickers.
    Talents: Communing with nature and Manipulating the Natural world.
    Natural Enemy: Malsumis
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler, Foreigner, Watcher (Gatekeeper), and Gatekeeper (Watcher)
    Catalysts: Weapons fashioned after animal bones, a natural sacred grove, or the blood of gaia.
    Armaments: Glooscaps Ever-changing Staff (B)

"So that's tha long an' short a' it. Any questions? Oh, an' that one'll 'ave ta wait. Sorry. I ain't tha boss like this, see?"

Parameters

Str: CB-A* End: BA-EX Agi: DC-A
    Mna: BA-EX Lck: BA-EX NP: A

"... Eh? My parameters are act'in funny?... Just wait master. It'll make sense, I promise"

Lore

Tabaldak made the world and then made humans to manage it in his stead. This is an unmistakable fact for the people of the wakanabi. Yet as time goes on some legends begin to fade except one. The tale of Glooscap and his brother, Malsumis. The sons of Tabaldak that inherited his responsibility.

Made of all things in nature, he was made with the specific role of managing the balance between nature and man and ensuring a good world. To accomplish this he was granted three gifts by Tabaldak for him to grow and nurture; The tongue to speak, the soul to do good, and the staff to enact change.

He began his duty immediately, tending to the garden that was the world. He first altered several animals that threatened to trample the peoples and then admonished the peoples when they would bully the newly changed animals. He would grant wishes so long as proper respect and observance was shown. Life was good for all... until his brother showed his role in the world.

Malsumis showed that his role in everything was to oppose the good world Glooscap was trying to create. He was to try to make a bad world, a world of imbalance. Where man and nature switched in extremes until one side wholly overtook the other. Rather than believe this, Glooscap believes simply that his brother fell to evil and opposed his view, fighting and foiling him at every turn.

Throughout this he utilized his gifts to help the peoples and nature. His gift of being able to talk to nature itself. Whether it was a tree. Animals told him wisdom and secrets. He even conversed with the manifestations of nature itself. He was a friend to all even in moments of tension with humans for all knew his nature as a good man.

Yet it was to end. One day Malsumis devised a scheme most dastardly. He sought the collapse of the entire texture that Tabaldak had gone to great lengths to create. He pushed his gifts to their limit. He talked more than ever before. His soul burned brighter than even a star. His staff rattled louder than even the roaring fires that threatened to bring the texture down.

Yet it wasn't enough. He defeated Malsumis but the fires frayed the edges of the texture too much. It was going to collapse... and so in a last act of salvation he took his own soul, his divine core, split it into many fragments and bade nature to take each piece to a human and grant it to them, so that they may survive the passing of textures.

Thus Glooscap passed but in his sacrifice his people survived, now having to live in the world. The nature that loved Glooscap so did not interfere in memory of him. His people buried him amongst their greatest warriors and alongside his brother, a wish nature was sure he had.

"Hmmm? My past? Forget it, master. It is unimportant"

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: ED-EX

Not particularly mad, it actually makes it difficult to determine why they are a berserker... however they do have a form of madness. They are strict in their convictions, to keep the balance between man and nature. While they will not crusade they will not hold their tongue even when they maybe should.

More specifically their madness is a complete lack of social grace and inability to hold back in fulfilling their desire; the desire to see man and nature balanced.
    An increase in madness brought about by the power Glooscap holds and his secret weapon. The mind of the elemental takes over which is innately different from his normal mind. Yet in this class his mind does not quiet like it normally can nor is he capable of balancing the invasive mindset... instead, it infects his own mind and brings about insanity.

Dependent on the strength of the elemental possessing this skill rises in rank and the level of madness he reaches. At EX rank in exchange for 3 ranks in all parameters he changes into what can only be called 'Nature' in human form A proxy for Gaia to enact change with. Though how he is capable of such is unknown beyond what his legend claims; an arbiter between man and nature.

"Eh? I'm not really mad? Well... let's go over there. I see a nice, happy spirit to show you why I am a berserker... RRRRRRR... AAAAARRRRR... GRRRRRR"

Territory Creation: AC-E

Can create a temple-class sacred grove, creating a sacred tree as the central anchor for the entire territory. Usually they will center it on a nexus of leylines but will pick a simple leyline if that is unfindable. This is so the sacred tree they grow over the course of a week by reach out throughout the leyline and awaken natural elemental spirits that sleep within the earth. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and even Void. Even elements found outside the five element paradigm such as Sun, Grass, Tree, and even Curiosity in urban landscapes. He can only have one sacred tree active at a time.

They do not control these spirits however. Rather they are real, actual elementals simply brought forth by the sacred tree awakening and summoning them. They have no contracts and may act as they wish. Generally, he will go to great lengths to keep the balance and preserve mystery... but if he is killed then unlike many of the effects he has the spirits will stay, simply persisting for a bit longer before returning to the earth to sleep.
    Possessed, their ability to create a sacred tree is gone. However they can still create a grove that enhances and collects mana, granting them a plus modifier to their Mana parameter. It also provides a natural circle with which to summon additional elementals.

"What? I can't make a sacred tree? Nonsense! Watch!.... WANT TREE... WANT TREE... WANT TREE!"

Item Construction: BD

Allows for the construction of semi-magical items. Some of his particular accomplishments, such as water that restored the spirit of a doubting brave, and the granting of ointment that brought about ones true desire, allow him to recreate these on a smaller scale.

In particular it allows him to maintain, restore, or recreate his armament should it ever be destroyed, damaged, or lost. If it is replaced the old one dissipates losing a connection to him as he binds himself to the new staff and severs his connection to the old one.
    Having lost the fine ability to construct items, he cannot recreate his greatest feats even in a diluted form. However he is capable to some extent creating mundane items and enriching them with prana, however the process and result are crude at best. For example an obsidian dagger that simply releases an explosive burst of fire prana when it makes contact with something.

"It's been ages since I took a crack at invent'in... give me a few days an' I'll cook up sometin good fer ya master... BLURBLE... BLURBLE... BLURBLE..."

Divine Core of Good: CB

The divine core granted to him in life by his creator, Tabaldak. His 'soul' in a sense. So long as he does good his soul shall burn brighter and grant him greater power. This divine core contains the skills Divinity, Valor, and Anti-Evil at the same rank. However this is contingent on him being considered good by the divine core. If it ever judges him as 'Evil' it will rescind its power until he corrects course.

It grants him decent defensive capabilities, a significant advantage when piercing faith-based defenses, a great resistance to mental interferences based in fear, confusion, or fascination, adds a plus modifier to all attacks boosted to applying an entire rank to attacks when facing someone of an explicitly evil alignment.
    Despite being 'his' soul its power is only granted when he does good. Yet When he is possessed by a spirit, he is considered to be 'good' automatically in all situations as well as granting him additional power due to the spirit taking over for the purpose of helping him in his aims... a self-sacrifice of sorts.

It grants the skills Divinity, Valor, and Anti-Evil at the same rank. If the spirit possessing him does evil then when the possession ends he suffers a sealing of this skill for 24 hours regardless of the actions he undertakes, unsealing after if he did or does good.

It grants him decent defensive capabilities, a significant advantage when piercing faith-based defenses, a great resistance to mental interferences based in fear, confusion, or fascination, adds a plus modifier to all attacks boosted to applying an entire rank to attacks when facing someone of an explicitly evil alignment.

"Eh? 'Divine Core'? Nah that's just my soul... dunno why yer call'in thatN N N N N N... N N N N N N."

Personal Skills

Communion with Nature: A

A skill that is the basis of his brand of shamanism. It encompasses many aspects of his powers. It serves also as his 'tongue'. Without it he loses the ability to speak at all and access to the other powers of this skill and his mad enhancement skill cannot raise in rank.

The most basic ability it provides in fluency in all tongues ancient, lost, or otherwise. Rather it is more accurate to say he understands anything capable of communication no matter how esoteric or primative. Theoretically he could speak to the planet, but he refuses to elaborate if he can or cannot.

This include elementals. Spirits of the land. Encompassing the five elements but beyond that as everything has a soul, something capable of communication, and this allows him to summon them with his speech and utilize them for magecraft. His specific branch uses none of his own prana aside from using it to make a communicative connection to the spirit of things and awaken it.

While the spirits act in concert with him and enact his magecraft for them there is another purpose to this communion. He can allow a spirit to inhabit his vessel. Through this act he gains further power not just from the increase in madness enhancement but the elemental possessing him.

Of course the downside to possession is the madness that follows and the risk of being judged as 'evil' by his soul for 24 hours. Further the elementals while regarding him naturally as a friend to the planet are autonomous and individual from him and this skill. They can make their own decisions and thus reject helping him at all.

"Yep. 'ere it is, tha secret ta my power... tha basis a' shamanism I guess...MMMUUUUU..."

Double Summon: A

A unique skill that few servants have. He has it due to his deep ties to nature. He simply can't be in a class that separates him from his brand of shamanism, thus the existence of this class. While being possessed has a high risk of inducing madness, the basis of his fitting into this class container, other classes can manage it better than this class can.

In this class container it grants him access to the caster class skills and utilize them as his own. In exchange while his madness enhancement is enhanced by possession his caster class skills reduce as appropriately labeled.

"Ho-oh! Ta think it was that complex! Berserker an' caster eh? Fascinat'in!.... Indeed. This is most fortunate... with Glooscap skills and my natural affinity, i could easily produce the materials needed to make a truly splendorous mystic code... oh but Glooscap will need to actually make the mystic code. I'm simply finding and processing the materials... eh? I'm Glooscap? Silly. Of course I'm not. I'm simply Faris."

Personality

To say he is good is an understatement. He will help old ladies across the road. He will feed a chipmunk that doesn't have enough nuts stored up for winter. He will volunteer at the local pet shelter. He will advocate for the sanctity of the local wildlife. He will do many good things naturally without a thought to the consenquences or risks. To say being good is as natural to him as breathing is not merely an understatement, he finds the shock at that being the case to be alien. Rather it is natural that he and others are that way and that it is others that are the weird ones.

Yet he is not mindless. Despite his divinity bordering on godhood if not outright godhood he in fact does think about a great many things. He is the 'Arbiter of Nature' and determines a good balance between nature and mankind and when summoned regresses into this role as a matter of nature, balancing what humanity is to what nature ought to be. He does not judge them for what they have done merely its current state. In other classes this aspect of him might be harsher or gentler but its balanced in this state.

Yet despite his nature he is quick to anger whenever nature is threatened. Whether by a grand, a magus, or even a simple human he lets his anger be known and attempts to stop the threat. This is due to him simply connecting, understanding, and empathizing with nature much easier than humans. While he can he finds it hard, especially in their current state that exists away from nature.

This applies to their master as well. If they are not one drawn to nature like a rock climber, hiker, or landscape painter might be then it is hard for them to connect... yet that doesn't make it impossible. Further unlike most servants they are willing to divulge secrets regarding nature and how things work no matter how normal their master is. To say the care nothing for secrecy is an understatement, only keeping the secrecy of magecraft such so as to not burden their master further.

While they change when they become possessed by a spirit it simply becomes his personality funneled through the lens of a particular elemental. For example when possessed by a fire elemental he will become extremely okay with violence, committing massive amounts of destruction so long as the source of an evil or an enemy is destroyed. A water elemental alternatively will be flexible and free-spirited but when fighting precise and ruthless.

Interactions

Master
    "... Hmmm... what an interest'in master. Yer a right city slicker but... ya take such great care a' this... 'bonsai tree' ya called it? Peculiar is what I say... a right natural ya are"

Bran the Blessed
    "A right mighty and good king... still not sure 'ow I feel 'bout his feat a cross'in tha ocean... kinda cheated, he did"

the Hero Twins
    "A pair a' heroes? That's quite interest'in... e-eh? Why did one a' their 'eads fall off...? Wait, how in Gaia's name is he mov'in still! Kill 'im! Kill 'im with fire!"

Matholwch
    "... Master. No matter what we must kill them. They are an affront to everything I stand for... even more than my brother..."

Lamorak
    ".... Why is kill'in 30 men at once a feat? I was able ta defend my peoples from 100 giant animals at once... and that was before I called on tha spirits 'elp"

Freischütz
    "... Eh? My brother actually upheld a bargain...?... Wass his angle...?"

Honda Tadakatsu
    ".... Eh? Who's he? 'Tadakatsu'...? Why should I care?"

Pukjinskwes
    "... Hmmm... you are a most interesting spirit... not of the earth yet intrinsically tied to it... fascinating. Though I cannot exactly condone your actions... even if I understand how frustrating they can be. So please... show a bit more patience with them will you?"

Noble Phantasm

Celui qui Peindra un Monde bon
    The Ever-Changing Staff of Glooscap

Type: Anti-World

Throughout each tale Glooscap had the exact item he needed to do it. A staff to whack his brother with. A net to capture the wind eagle. A sword to fight an enemy. He had many weapons all made by his hand. This is the crystallization of each of these legends emblazoned into the noble phantasm The Ever-Changing Staff of Glooscap.

Rather than being multiple items the staff takes on the shape of whatever weapon he wants, switching with a single thought. Further he has near mastery with every form the weapon takes, even when possessed by a highly powerful spirit. It is made to be usable regardless of the state he is in... though the deeper his madness, the simpler weapons are used more often than the complex ones. For example he will favor the club over a bow, an ax over a whip.

However this is not the full strength of his noble phantasm. One form, that of a massive paintbrush, is hidden. He cannot access it while possessed and if he tries to become possessed the weapon naturally returns to one of the other forms. It is the weapon of Glooscap, not of an elemental. Perhaps in another class this weapon would not act this way... but not as a berserker.

Having a shaft made of wood encased in bone with a large bundle of hides shaped like the end of a brush, when the true name of his staff is spoken this form comes out. It's effect while simple to say is increasingly complex. It is his true nature, his true role, and his true power brought out to bear. He Who Will Paint a Good World. However, to utilize it he must have created a grove with an active sacred tree.

Normally, such a power like this would be restricted. However considering he is a Friend of the Planet and a sacred tree loyal to him is active, the normal hurdles to achieve this power are thoroughly rolled over and ignored. In exchange for this, any alterations to the texture he makes are completely temporary. However with the brush he may paint and change the texture of the world as he wishes.

Of course any alteration or change he makes only exists in the specific place he paints and only persists for 1 hour without being supplied prana by him specifically. Even empowered by a command spell, he could only let it persist for an additional 2 hours. However that, in addition to the inability to be possessed, act as limiters to this power as well as the fact that he can only actually affect the texture 1 mile from the sacred tree he grew. Outside of that and the power fails as the planet rejects it.

"... well... backed inta a corner... ya got me good but dontcha know what they say 'bout a cornered animal? Celui qui Peindra un Monde Bun! I am he who will paint a good world!... tell me boys, can ya manage a wave a' pure magma?"

Note
    So yeah. This guy is from thoughts made while reading about him during researching Moowis and then further research into him. It's actually kinda crazy what this guy got up to as well as what he did. So take that, plus some filtering through type moon lore, and boom.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; February 8th, 2022 at 08:19 PM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An Asirpa faceclaim always makes me smile.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Glooscap: Hey, it's the Natural Enemy of my old Pukjinskwes Sheet! Wonder how yours would get along with her?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top level creator's note
    For this special episode, I'd like to try my hand at a modern fiction Servant! Eh? What do you mean this isn't the modern fiction thread? Well, it totally is now!
    BnEl15 presents...
    A 100th sheet special

Click here

in

Berserker(s) of Slapstick Comedy
    -- Cat and Mouse in the Lostbelt --

*Berserker proceeds to ignore you entirely. The cat gave chase to the mouse, making a mess of the summoning room before running off into the hallways. Sounds of objects falling, plates breaking, screams, and comedic 50's era sound effects can be heard from the distance*

Source

"...Senpai, what was that? Did we really just summon a cat and mouse here? I know we've seen many Heroic Spirits with... unique circumstances here, but I feel like this is something on a whole new level."
    "Now, Mash, they're not just any cat and mouse, mind you. I have a vague idea on why they might be recorded in the Throne, even if it's a stretch. That said, I do feel like the world is giving us a massive shitpost right here..."
    "True, I did watch those series a while ago during the last Chaldea recreation night. It's just hard to believe, that we've actually summoned, um... can I really say it?"
    "Well, the world is currently bleached white, and that includes Warner Bros, so they can't sue us..."
    "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY SUMMONED TO-"
    "NO! ON SECOND THOUGHT, STOP RIGHT THERE, MASH! I CAN'T ALLOW IT!"
    "E-Eh!? What just got into you, Senpai!?"
    "I can't accept this... I don't want to believe it! Agravain, Rasputin, Takasugi Shinsaku, Sita, Proto-Merlin, Xu Fu... so many interesting and powerful Heroic Spirits stuck in NPC hell, and you're telling me we just summoned FREAKING TOM AND JERRY as Heroic Spirits when we can't summon them!? WHAT THE FUCK, LASENGLE COUNTER FORCE!?​"

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Caster(?)

True Name: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera (?)
    Alignment: Chaotic Funny
    Origin: United States of America (20th century)

Parameters:

STR: C/E
    END: A++/A++
    AGI: D/B
    MGI: E/E
    LCK: EX/EX
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Each other, anyone trying to get between their conflict
    Talent: Catching mice, outsmarting predators, whatever else the "plot" demands of them
    Natural Enemy: Each other
    Armament: A variety of random slapstick weapons
    Catalyst: Tapes containing original episodes, a strong feeling of animosity towards another human being(?)

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (B)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Due to the effects of Innocent Monster, Berserker has manifested as a pair of wild beasts devoid of reason. Their minds are filled only with extreme hatred towards each other, and each of them are single-mindedly determined to inflict as much harm upon the other, knowing that they are effectively immortal in the presence of each other. Occasionally, they may display intellect that far surpasses any standard animals', capable of constructing complex traps and weapons. However, they are only capable of using this intellect for the purpose of their personal "war". Anyone or anything else, including the entirety of the Holy Grail War or whatever world-spanning crisis they are summoned in, is treated as nothing more than a "background setting" in their own eternal conflict. At this point, even a Command Spell could only restrain them for about 10-15 minutes at most (the length of a single episode where they would be forced to work together).

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (EX) (?)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed. A true "curse of the audience", Berserker's most famous production, the Tom and Jerry Show, was beloved by children worldwide for roughly 80 years and counting. The show had received countless adaptations, branching out to other media such as games, comic books, and toys. However, despite their fame, none knew the two men behind the franchise, animators, cartoonists, and producers William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. In fact, most only knew their names from the title card displayed at the beginning of the show ("Directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera"). This resulted in an absurdly high-ranked Innocent Monster where there are little to no traces left of the original creators, their characters overwritten by Tom and Jerry themselves.

"...At least, that's what I want to believe. I mean, recency aside, I can't imagine the cat and mouse qualifying as anything more than Phantom Spirits at best."
    "They can't exactly speak, Senpai, so there's no way for them to elaborate on that. Still, I think that's a logical assumption. If Tom and Jerry couldn't be summoned independently as a Servant, then their creators probably could, as people who revolutionized the animated entertainment industry."
    "Honestly I'm starting to get tired of these loopholes, Mash. Figures presenting themselves as one thing and revealing themselves as something else with no traces of the original. I mean, it would be cool if we get to summon the actual Hanna-Barbera here, but this just seems like a half-baked excuse to summon two slapstick characters who normally have no business being recorded in the Throne of Heroes..."
    "I think you just triggered half the fanbase with that opinion, Senpai."
    "What."
    "What."

Eternal Arms Mastery (Unique) (B)

A Skill denoting proficiency in various combat arts. Also prevents the degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Rather than the standard variation of this Skill, it's closer to say that Berserker possesses innate, instinctive knowledge on how to use almost any kind of tool as a weapon, and instrument of pain to be used upon enemies (especially their other half). From mundane tools such as mousetraps and banana peels, to foreign never-before-seen technology, if they can touch it, they will most likely find a way to use it as a weapon somehow. Their combat techniques are simple and animalistic in nature. Yet their resourcefulness in applying said techniques makes them a force to be reckoned with... mainly to each other, though they can target other enemies- unintentionally or otherwise- as "collateral damage" during their constant fights.

Battle Continuation (Slapstick) (EX)

Personal Skill granted to a very specific pair of Heroic Spirits. Allows perfect and absolute resistance to all damaging effects, or at least reducing them to the extent where lethal injury becomes the equivalent of stubbing one's toe. Both of them are still capable of feeling pain, it's just that any damage they received "automatically stops when they reach 1hp", and any damage received afterwards is rendered null (aside from the pain). Furthermore, they also possess a rapid healing factor that allows them to heal from even the most grievous of injuries (including but not limited to impalement, decapitation, explosion at point-blank range, poison, and blunt-force trauma). That said, these effects would weaken the further apart they are from each other. Theoretically, it is possible to kill them with enough distance, and since they share a spirit core, killing one would most likely kill the other, or at least significantly weaken him.

Combination (EX)

A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person... or so it should have been. In Berserker's case, the "proper" rank of this Skill should be "-A++". Their combat power drastically increases not when united with the other, but when they're actively trying to kill each other. At this rank, no matter the battlefield, they will be able to grasp the other's action with a single glance and plan their next action accordingly... for the sake of inflicting damage upon each other, of course. A Skill so bad it somehow looped back to being stupidly overpowered. Outwards, this Skill manifests as a seemingly instinctive knowledge to maneuver chaotic battlefields, dodge attacks, and remove any other "obstacle" preventing them from engaging the other.

Cat and Mouse (A)

A
    curse
    Skill
    granted to a pair of Heroic Spirits locked in a meaningless, neverending conflict. A passive ability that promotes the preservation of
    condlict
    the status quo
    . An extension of Innocent Monster, regardless of who "wins" or "loses" once an episode concludes, no victory may ever last, and their chase would begin anew in the very next episode. Their luck constantly fluctuates. Whenever one of them comes close to achieving decisive victory over the other (be it through outrunning, outsmarting, or trapping them in some way), their luck would gradually drop, while the other's luck would rise. This also effects their environment; for example, projectile weapons targeting the "loser" would have a greater chance to miss, while simply standing near the "winner" poses a high chance of being hit by stray projectiles and falling objects.

Incidentally, due to common public perception, this Skill also comes with a side effect of drawing most enemy attention to the cat, while creating an unnatural compulsion to defend the mouse, adding even more fuel to the fire.

"Wait, what!? How is that fair!?"
    "Er, Senpai, are you the type who actually rooted for Tom as a kid?"
    "No, not exactly. Usually, I rooted for whoever didn't start the conflict. Tom instigated it most of the time, but there were also some episodes where he was only minding his own business when Jerry decided to make his life hell for no reason."
    "I see... I guess people just like to root for the underdog when they see one, regardless of whether said underdog is truly in the right."
    "Indeed. Maybe gives them a feeling of relatability. Something they can only wish to achieve in real life. The small guy fighting against the corrupt giants of society, sticking it to the man..."
    "Senpai, this isn't that kind of sheet."
    "What."
    "What."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Endless Pursuit Goes On, Hanna-Barbera Presents
    The Tom and Jerry Show

Type: Conceptual
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: -

A similar, yet significantly more powerful version of a Noble Phantasm possessed by a certain female jester, granted to a pair of Heroic Spirits known for popularizing the use of slapstick comedy in modern media. Also known as cartoon physics. A constantly active Noble Phantasm, Berserker's mere presence loosens the world's "collective suspension of disbelief" within their vicinity. This allows a limited degree of reality warping, usually based on what the people would consider "funny". It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws to the universe; Berserker gains the ability to rewrite the laws of physics to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite them with far more ridiculous ones in service of hilarity. Examples of these alterations include the ability to walk on thin air (so long as they don't look down), a strange abundance of banana peels on the ground, and the ability to breathe fire by consuming spicy food. These effects weaken to further away Berserker are from each other.

For Berserker, who runs solely on animalistic logic(?), these processes are largely done unconsciously. They have no clear control over the chaotic alterations to the world that may transpire due to the effects of this Noble Phantasm, nor due they care. The only thing they care about is the complete destruction of the other. The entire world can burn for all they care, while at the same time, they would continue their endless battle for another century and counting.

"Huh, for a pair of 20th-century Heroic Spirits, they sure lucked out with this borderline world-breaking Noble Phantasm. I mean, the 20th century is a period of numerous advancements to the human race as a whole, so I can see how some people like Edison or Tesla- who greatly contributed in these advancements- could end up with such powerful Noble Phantasms. But these two?"
    "It's certainly suspicious, Senpai, but to be fair, can you imagine what other Noble Phantasms could these two have?"
    "Um, let's see... Hanna-Barbera are animators, right? Maybe something to do with that? Something conceptual, like turning abstract ideas into animated features, or..."
    "Hmm, that could be the case if they were summoned as a Caster, hypothetically speaking. However, right now they're a Berserker. Either that, or maybe they're not Hanna-Barbera after all? Maybe that's what they've been trying to tell you. Their True Names are Tom and-"
    "NO, MASH, I'M TELLING YOU, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL WE JUST SUMMONED FREAKING TOM AND JERRY HERE! THINK OF THE WASTED POTENTIAL! IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD JOKE, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE MODERN FICTION THREAD!"
    "What."
    "What."

Lore
    Berserker's True Names are Tom and-
    "NO, THIS IS DEFINITELY WILLIAM HANNA AND JOSEPH BARBERA, WITH A REALLY BAD CASE OF INNOCENT MONSTER!"

-Right, Berserker's True Names are William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. Definitely. Probably. Maybe. After all, there's no way two characters from a 20th century animated franchise, famous as they are, would be recorded in the Throne of Heroes, right? Not in a million years, or at the very least not without some intervention from Phantom Spirits and/or Outer God(s), which they display no sign of. And so, the only possible explanation is that the two poor cartoonists and animators had been twisted beyond recognition due to Innocent Monster, forced to adopt the characteristics of their most famous work.

Anywho, William Hanna (1910-2001) and Joseph Barbera (1911-2006), right. A pair of animators, cartoonists, and directors who redefined founded the Hanna-Barbera production company and redefined American- and later worldwide- entertainment for decades to come. The two first met while working together under Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) studio in 1937. Televisions and cinematic broadcasts were just starting to take flight at the time, and MGM was one of the first companies to capitalize on this newfound industry.

Hanna-Barbera's first claim to fame happened in 1940 with the Oscar-nominated animated feature Puss Gets the Boot, a precursor of what would later be known as the Tom and Jerry Show. Hanna supervised the animation, while Barbera handled the stories and pre-production. Between 1943 to 1953, the two worked under veteran producer Fred Quimby. Aside from continuing the development of Tom and Jerry, the duo was also involved in numerous other animated and live-action productions, many which were awarded to Quimby instead. After the producer's retirement in 1955, Hanna-Barbera was briefly put in charge of MGM's animation studio, before said studio was closed down just a year later, believing it had accumulated enough animated features for re-release.

After they failed to convince MGM to keep the animation studio open, the duo was left jobless. Fortunately, live-action director George Sidney, who had worked with Hanna and Barbera on several of his theatrical features for MGM, offered to serve as their business partner and convinced Screen Gems, a television production subsidiary of Columbia Pictures, to make a deal with the producers. A coin toss determined that Hanna would have precedence in naming the new studio, Harry Cohn, president and head of Columbia Pictures, took an 18% ownership in Hanna and Barbera's new company, H-B Enterprises, and provided working capital.

From there, Hanna-Barbera Productions gradually made their mark in the American entertainment industry. For five decades, it produced a variety of animated series, including Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, Top Cat, The Jetsons, Jonny Quest, Wacky Races, Scooby-Doo and The Smurfs and was awarded eight Emmys and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Taft Broadcasting bought the company in 1966 and retained ownership until 1991.

Its fortunes declined by the 1980s, as the profitability of Saturday-morning cartoons was eclipsed by weekday afternoon syndication. In 1991, Turner Broadcasting System purchased it from Great American Broadcasting, and used its back catalog as programming for Cartoon Network. Hanna-Barbera was merged with Warner Bros. Animation, an animation studio owned by Time Warner, in 1996.

After Hanna died on March 22, 2001, Hanna-Barbera was absorbed into Warner Bros. Animation. Since the studio's closure, Warner Bros. has continued to produce new programming and material based on Hanna-Barbera's classic properties, with their logo still occasionally appearing in select projects.

Description
    Despite what the Master of Chaldea may say, they are definitely not Hanna-Barbera. Or at the very least, even if they are, there's little to no trace of them observable in the constantly-feuding cat and mouse you see before you. This is, well... Tom and Jerry. The ones you see in Saturday morning cartoons. There's really not much else to them besides their constant, compulsive need to harm each other, through deceit, trickery, or simply mauling each other through feats only possible in slapstick comedies. There's little one can do to restrain their rampage the moment they lay eyes on one another. It's just best to keep your distance and hope they wouldn't cause too much collateral damage in the process.

On the bright side, they do seem to calm down somewhat if you manage to keep them apart. Tom is not so different from your average house cat (you can even train him to watch over the kitchen, with some effort), and Jerry, despite his mischievous tendencies, is easily bribable with cheese. So long as you keep the cheese supply coming, he'd rather hole up somewhere and enjoy his food in peace than cause mayhem. Honestly they're less like Servants and more like house pets with a relatively small chance to cause utter havoc in Chaldea (followed by dozens of complaints from other Servants and a few billion QP's worth in property damages), so long as the proper measures are taken.

Relationships
    Mathurine de Vallois:
    *They seem to take a liking to her. Furthermore, the combined effects of their Noble Phantasms- one that causes the laws of the universe to go berserk, and one that ensures that no one could ever be seriously harmed during "public comedic spectacles"- ensures some degree of safety from Berserker's antics so long as she's around. Due to these reasons, she has been appointed as their unofficial caretaker, a role she's happy to take.*

Hessian Lobo:
    *Lobo's thick fur provides a comfortable hiding place for Jerry. Unsurprisingly, Tom is absolutely terrified of the wolf-king.*

Tamamo Cat:
    *Tom seems to consider her a kindred spirit. Tamamo... occasionally agrees.*

Franz Liszt, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Antonio Salieri, Ludwig van Beethoven, other classical musicians:
    *It's ill-advised for classical musicians to play their music in Berserker's presence, as hearing it tend to cause them to go berserk for some reason.*
    < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >
    And so another episode was concluded today. They would certainly fight again the very next day, just like cats and mice are bound to do... or so you may think. This episode ended... differently.

The cat's battered, exhausted body was sprawled out on the floor, while the mouse skillfully avoided the traps laid before him. The cat was cornered, and he didn't have enough energy left to fight back. Slowly but surely, the mouse made his way to his sworn enemy. He stepped on his tired body, and his tiny hands found its way to the cat's windpipe. This is something neither Hanna-Barbera nor Tom and Jerry could even dream of accomplishing. The mouse was done running away. He was absolutely determined to end the cat, once and for all, without any comedic note whatsoever.

And then the unthinkable happened.

"Cough, hack... looks like we've finally reached this part all over again, huh... Reynard?"
    "Don't look so surprised, uncle. From the moment we were summoned, you should've known that there are only two possible ways for this to end. With your death, or mine."
    "Oh, you naive little fox... there's nothing the least bit surprising about this. I've always known we'd end up killing each other. That's what we've been doing for the last few centuries, after all. What did surprise me, however, is the fact that you actually believe that killing me would put an end to this madness."
    "..."
    "See, us killing each other, continuing this pointless battle, is exactly what the people want! What the entire world wants to see! Even if by some miracle you actually manage to kill me now, I'm willing to bet that we'll just get summoned elsewhere, and this entire battle would begin anew!"
    "...Are you done yet?"
    "Eh?"
    "Here I thought you'd actually say something of value. Well, not that I expect anything else from a villain like you... Isengrim."
    "What!? But-!"
    "I KNOW, ALRIGHT!? There's absolutely no end to this battle between us! That's the only reason we exist! And you think I want this!? Perhaps at one point in time, I really did have fun playing the hero, fighting for the common folk, and all that. But now? I just want to disappear..."
    "Then why!? Knowing all that, why would you continue on this hopeless path!?"
    "Because there's no other choice, uncle. It's about time you wake up and realize that. The sooner you rip that bandage off, the less it'll hurt when reality punches you in the face once again. Besides..."

The mouse tightened his grip around the cat's neck.

"I'd be lying to say this doesn't feel good."

Pretender(s) of the Perpetual Saga
    -- The Constant, Yet Ever-Changing Tale of Heroism and Villainy --

Source

Source

"So there you have it, Master. Servant Pretender, Reynard and Isengrim. That's who we are."
    "Don't feel too disappointed, though. After all, if 'Tom and Jerry' was any indication, roughly nine hundred years after we came into existence... our story remains the same. In a way, we are as much Tom and Jerry as we are Reynard and Isengrim."
    "Right now, I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all. Even now, we're bound to fight, and we're bound to kill, as a shining beacon of hope for the poor and downtrodden, to show them that good will always triumph over evil."
    "I've stopped caring for such abstract concept. Fighting and killing each other is the only thing we're good for, and even that accomplishes nothing. Yet a part of us derives some twisted pleasure from it all, like an unsightly stain on our Spirit Origin that we just can't wipe off."
    "Oi, oi, when will you accept it, uncle? Our entire Spirit Origin is an unsightly stain forced onto us by the people! As much as I despise it, there's no way out of this. No light at the end of the tunnel. There's no point in being anything else."
    "All this meaningless conflict... how sad. Tell me, Master; will this ever end? Will we ever be saved..?"

Class: Pretender
    Other Classes: Watcher(?)

True Name: Reynard the Fox & Isengrim the Wolf
    Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful Good/Evil, Chaotic/Lawful Good/Evil
    Origin: Medieval European Literature (12th century)

Parameters:

STR: B/D
    END: A++/A++
    AGI: C/A
    MGI: D/D
    LCK: EX/EX
    NP: EX

Likes: Playing pranks, humiliating authority figures, serving his superior, money, fighting
    Dislikes: Receiving comeuppance, being humiliated, fighting
    Talent: Devising traps, avoiding karma, single-mindedly pursuing his sworn enemy
    Natural Enemy: Each other, humans(?)
    Armament: A variety of random slapstick weapons
    Catalyst: Small chance of being summoned by any media sharing the same "themes", a strong feeling of animosity towards another human being

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >
    Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (EX)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Having recovered their human sensibilities somewhat, proper communication becomes possible. However, the two are still fundamentally incapable of reaching an understanding. Combined with the compulsive yet sickeningly addictive bloodlust they have towards one another, it's highly likely that any interaction shared between them- or simply being in each other's presence- would immediately result in a murderous frenzy directed at each other.

"At one point in time, I thought he was the mad one, for all the hideous crimes he committed against the King and country."
    "If anything, that was you. Your tyrannical rule was something only a madman could accomplish! The people demanded your head, and I was the only one capable of doing it!"
    "...Hmph. That said, lately, I've been having other thoughts. Maybe both of us are mad, in our own ways... or maybe it's the world that's mad. For forcing this endless battle between us for their own twisted entertainment."
    "Oh my, are you really playing the pacifist now, uncle? Don't trust him, Master. He's the type to pretend that he's escaped his bestial nature, only to devour you the moment you turn your back on him. He's still a wolf, after all, and that's just what wolves do."
    "I can say the same of you, Reynard. He's a fox. A particularly cunning one who would freely lie and deceive others for his own nefarious gains. Even that noble 'hero of the people' image is nothing more than another trick he has up his sleeve!"
    "Hey now, whether that was a lie or not, the people bought it either way. Who am I to shatter that wonderful dream they have? Now then, perhaps the world truly had gone mad. In that case... what point is there in fighting it? You should already know by now how pointless it is to go against our established roles. Why don't we go for another round, for old time's sake?"
    "Tch, so it's come to this... fine. I couldn't agree more."

Anti-Human Order (D)

An ability that puts a stop to everything created by humanity, as well as the laws that work in humanity's favor. Neither of them holds any specific desire to put an end to humanity. Their bloodlust has always been focused solely on one another, nothing more, nothing less... or so it was supposed to be. Together, the two of them was forced to represent a certain concept against their will. It was a very human concept, yet at the same time, it was something that could lead to the utter destruction of humanity if left unchecked. It was the idea of a perfect, neverending rivalry. Boundless hatred directed at another human being, and the desire to destroy them no matter the cost. Even should the world burn, so long as their "enemies" are wiped out, no sacrifice would be deemed too great.

As representatives of this idea, Pretender's mere existence fosters the very idea of conflict, while dismantling the foundations of understanding and cooperation. People become increasingly uncompromising with their beliefs, mutual hatred and hostile intentions are rapidly intensified, and one's resolve to "protect the sanctity of their beliefs" is greatly strengthened to dangerous levels. It can be said that so long as Pretender exists, no one will ever be able to see eye to eye. Rivals will continue to fight until they waste away... or the world does, whichever comes first.

"That's just how it's always been, isn't it? I'd play the hero, and uncle here would play the villain. More often than not, one of us ends up killing the other, either through trickery or brute force. But at the root of it all..."
    "There's just absolutely nothing in common between us! Regardless of who is 'just', we can never see eye to eye, and we're bound to kill each other even now."
    "If I'm not mistaken, this is normally a Skill reserved for Beasts, right? Evils of Humanity, and all that. I really couldn't give two shits about those. Maybe there was some semblance of meaning to our battles once upon a time, but now... I don't even know anymore."
    "That's the closest thing we have to an agreement. There's no natural reason for us to possess this Skill. The people forced this upon us. That desire to destroy, that boundless hatred, that feeling when you just want to tear your enemy limb to limb... Ah, you humans never fail to surprise me! Your schemes are even more terrifying than whatever this old wolf can come up with!"
    "Relax, Master. There's no way either of us could become something as terrible as a Beast! We hold not an ounce of love towards humanity after what they did. Or rather, I don't think we are even capable of feeling love at all."
    "The only thing we are capable of is hatred. From the very beginning, we are written and told out of hatred. I'd consider it sad, but we've never known any other feeling to properly make that judgment."
    "Tch, no sense in thinking of what-ifs. We're just here to kill each other, really. It'd be foolish of you to expect anything else out of us, Master."

Personal Skills
    Archetype: Fable/Mock Epic (EX)

A combination of Innocent Monster and Eternal Arms Mastery. Pretender's earliest-known tale, Ysengrimus, is commonly believed to be one of the earliest fables with a mock-epic theme. A tale of anthropomorphic animals that features an unlikely figure in the protagonist seat, a fox usually known for their cunning, deceitful nature. As the eras change, these stories gradually took on different meanings and adaptations, yet the core would always be the same; two animals locked in bitter, unending rivalry, doomed to compete, to fight, and to kill.

An unsealable Skill that ensures neither the fox nor the wolf could ever reach an agreement. No matter how much they try to distance themselves from one another, or how they think they can put aside their differences, the world will engineer new ways to pit them against each other, to the point of altering fate itself. This effect is deeply engraved into their Saint Graphs, to the point of altering their alignments. Normally, their "default" alignments are chaotic good and lawful evil. However, should one perform an action that places them in a different category, the other would also have their alignment changed to their polar opposite, maximizing the potential of conflict.

Secondly, this Skill also forces them to retain memories of their other "incarnations" throughout the years. This is the true nature of their Eternal Arms Mastery; they're highly adept at using all sorts of weaponry despite the lack of professional training, simply because somewhere, at some point in time, there's probably a legend of them using said armaments. As a downside, however, these intrusive memories occasionally disrupt their sense of self, causing memory lapses and confusion on which of them are actually "theirs".

"Remind me again, Reynard; just how long have we been doing this?"
    "...I don't know. It's the only thing I can remember, from the moment I came into being. Was there ever anything else..?"
    "The turtle and the hare. The mouse and the lion. The tiger and the cat. The wolf and the dog. The mouse deer and the crocodile. The three pigs and the big bad wolf. Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner. Sylvester and Tweety. Tom and Jerry... Every night I dream of memories that aren't even mine, yet at the same time, me and Reynard... we can't even remember why we fought in the first place."
    "Aah, how tragic! How loathsome! How absurdly hilarious! Drowning, poisoning, stabbing, strangulation, eaten whole, decapitation, flayed alive... so much death, and we can't even remember why started!"
    "As much as we want to shake hands and pretend none of this ever happened... we just can't. The people, the entire world would never allow that."
    "Besides, we've gone way too far to stop now! Even if we're able to reconcile things by some miracle... Then what would be the point of it all!? There's no other meaning to our existence, so screw it! Might as well have fun while we're at it!"
    "Please, Master, we... perhaps we've gone mad a long time ago. Just end this. Use a Command Spell, some Anti-World Noble Phantasm, desummon us... Just end this before we lose even more of ourselves."
    "Heh... Maybe we've lost that long ago, old man."

Combination (EX)

A Skill gained from countless battles spanning centuries. Increases combat power whenever they are actively trying to kill each other. As expected of a Pretender-Class Servant- Heroic Spirits known for deceiving humanity itself, no one else may know one of them better than the other. Across the numerous different retellings of the story, their species, their alignments, their allegiances, and their roles may change. Yet at the root of it all, one was specifically created to oppose the other. Thus, it's no surprise that they- and only they- can predict each other's thoughts and actions with almost 100% accuracy. That said, due to their deceitful natures, it can be hard for them to articulate these ideas (which one of them is lying, each other's motives, which one plans to stab the Master in the back, etc.) to others.

"Come out, come out, little fox! Did you really think you can hide from me of all people? I'm disappointed that you've learned nothing at all after all this time! I thought there was something special between us!"
    "Oh dear, there you have it, Master. My uncle has finally revealed his true colors at last. He's always been like this underneath all that somber and lawful bravado; a greedy, murderous wolf ready to sink his fangs into whoever is foolish enough to get in his way."
    "You wound me with your words, dear nephew! Seeing you maintain that sickening 'hero of justice' persona despite everything you did... Why, seeing that just gave me a bit of inspiration, that's all! If you won't listen to reason, perhaps you'll finally listen to violence! That's always been the second-best option whenever words fail to get things done!"
    "Tch, I guess being the archetypal trickster does come with its drawbacks. For one, neither me or uncle could ever convince you on which of us actually speaks the truth. Of course, that should be par the course for a Pretender-Class Servant, right?"

Tyrant and Underdog (A)

The true nature of Cat and Mouse​. In the earliest versions of their legend, the perpetual feud between Reynard and Isengrim was commonly used as a satirical commentary on the medieval society of the time. Isengrim was commonly used to represent the clergy or the aristocracy; corrupt, greedy tyrants who used their privileges to oppress the common folk. On the other hand, Reynard is presented as an ideal peasant-hero; an icon of righteous retribution that fights for the poor and downtrodden, while overcoming their enemies through guile and trickery. Their roles may differ in the many different retellings of the legend, but in general, the upper-class tends to be the butt of every joke (at best) or victims of the trickster's more mean-spirited "pranks" (at worst). Whatever the case, so long as these hostile sentiments between "classes" exist, their battle would continue for another thousand years.

Aside from the name change, this Skill does not seem any different from the original Cat and Mouse. Luck manipulation and the alteration of public perception remains within the realm of what this Skill can do. The latter's effects may be somewhat stronger due to them displaying more human qualities now.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I do understand where they are coming from. People always want what they can't have, in this case, justice. Thus, they yearned for a hero like me to swoop in, save them from their suffering, and stick it to the man above. It feels rather cathartic if you delude yourself into thinking the world works that way. However, don't you think that's rather presumptuous of them?"
    "Coming from a strictly non-human perspective, you humans are quite the funny bunch. You consider yourself redeemers, avengers, and heroes fighting for all that is fair and just. You devote your entire selves fighting in an eternal war, at times desperately resorting to fairytales like us just to convince yourselves that you're fighting the good fight. You forced this curse upon us, all for what? To make yourselves feel good?"
    "Ahaha, now, now, there's no need to take us seriously, Master. As we've said before, we're no different from Tom and Jerry; we're nothing more than shitposts, puppets acting out the same stories you've written for us for the past nine hundred years or so, possibly earlier. That's the only thing you taught us to do. The very essence of our being. Even now, I give it roughly another ten minutes at most before we get back to comically trying to kill each other, as if this entire conversation never happened!"
    "Yes, that's the only thing we were born to do. However, there are times where we sit down and wonder..."
    "'Man, wouldn't it be nice if we can sink our fangs into those people, make them pay, rip them to shreds, tear them limb to limb... all without a single concern for each other?''"

Noble Phantasm(s)

The Endless Pursuit Goes On, For the World Demands It
    Ysengrimus

"Oi, oi, how did you get away with naming this Noble Phantasm?"
    "Come now, nephew, you've spent a few centuries playing the hero. What's wrong with letting me take the win this time around?"
    "That's exactly what's wrong! I'm the hero, and I'm the more famous one between us! Shouldn't it be my name over there!?"
    "Oh boy, here we go again..."

Type: Conceptual
    Range: 1-250
    Max Targets: -

Tales of feuding animals have long predated Reynard and Isengrim. Aesop's fables had been around since roughly 550 BC, six centuries from the earliest mention of the fox and the wolf. Not to mention, different cultures across the world also had their own version of similar tales. However, Ysengrimus, the collection of fables released in the 12th century CE was unique in the way that it redefined the genre altogether. These fables were not only used as means of entertainment or conveying simple life lessons. By then, fables were used as a weapon. Vessels for the common folk to voice their grievances. A way for them to rebel without spilling a drop of blood (most of the time). And thus began an eternal war.

Similar to The Tom and Jerry Show, this constantly-active Noble Phantasm causes universal laws to seemingly go berserk from Pretender's mere presence. However, there is a new explanation pertaining to the nature of these "alterations". Pretender still has no control over what may happen around them, even if they seemingly have some instinctive knowledge about it. That said, rather than simply "what the world considers funny", this Noble Phantasm works by creating "exceptions". The status quo, "their battle must always continue", is firmly imposed upon the texture of the world itself. From then on, maintaining this status quo automatically takes priority over any other law that would result otherwise, and alterations are performed to ensure that the status quo is enforced, no matter what.

Examples:

• One of them is about to fall from a great height at high speed, something that would most certainly kill any other target. However, the death of one party would cause the battle to stop, and the world cannot allow that. Thus, the laws of the universe are altered, causing "anomalies" such as the ground softening up like rubber, causing them to bounce off harmlessly, or at the very least greatly reducing the fall damage received. Universal laws are rewritten from "A fall from X height would kill the target" into "A fall from X height would kill the target, except if the target is Pretender".
    • One of them is about to get hit by a Noble Phantasm that permanently seals them off in another realm. However, the incapacitation of one party would cause the battle to stop, and the world cannot allow that. Thus, the Noble Phantasm would inexplicably miss, or it would fail to register Pretender's existence entirely, rewriting its laws from "Seal everything in X radius" into "Seal everything in X radius except Pretender".

This Noble Phantasm does not activate if it is specifically triggered by the other party (for example, if one of them pushes the other off a cliff), though doing so would trigger their othe Noble Phantasm instead. Aside from each other's intervention, the easiest way to bypass this Noble Phantasm's effects would be by keeping them apart. Similar to their role as "Tom and Jerry", their grasp upon the world weakens the further apart they are from each other, and the "proc rate" of these alterations are gradually reduced by extension (though it's almost impossible to keep them apart for long, both due to their extreme bloodlust towards each other, and Innocent Monster actively rewriting fate to pit them together. Failing that, one would require something capable of rewriting the world's textures, be it certain Noble Phantasms and/or holy spears acting as linchpins to essentially "reboot" these universal laws. It's the equivalent of turning off your computer and turning them on again whenever they start acting up.

A Story Across the Ages, with No End in Sight
    Roman Sans Fin de Renart

"Aah, we're tired. So very tired. Please, Maser, put an end to this. Let us rest."
    "Tch, you still don't get it? There's no way out for us! You'll need nothing short of a Holy Grail for a miracle like that!"
    "How cruel. As things are now, we can only pray that our next death will be less painful than the last."
    "Or that we'll finally lose our minds completely before our next death. Maybe it'll hurt less that way."
    "How pathetic..."
    "But we just can't help it!"

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-250
    Max Targets: 1

An "evolved" version of Battle Continuation (Slapstick) made usable by revealing their True Names. A Noble Phantasm that activates automatically whenever one of them successfully manages to kill the other, bypassing the first Noble Phantasm entirely. Across the countless different versions of the stories, there had been some instances where one manages to kill the other. However, similar to present-day superhero comic books incapable of killing off their main lead for long, these deaths were generally glossed over, sometimes in the very same work of literature. At times these incidents were played off as them faking their deaths to trick/humiliate the other, while at other times, there was simply no explanation whatsoever for this supposed resurrection.

As Servants, whenever one of them dies at the hands of the other, they would be automatically revived in a few minutes, as if nothing ever happened. Furthermore, they gain massively increased resistance against their last cause of death (something about a writer's rule to not reuse cliches too often). They can gain up to five different resistance effects, though the strength of each effect weakens with each new death. For example, when one of them dies by burning, they gain 100% resistance to fire. If they die again by poison, they would have 100% resistance to poison and 80% resistance to fire. If the third death is caused by a heavy blow to the head, they would have 100% resistance to blunt-force trauma, 80% resistance to poison, 60% resistance to fire, and so on. Similar to his first Noble Phantasm, this resurrection effect, as well as whatever resistance effect they may have at the moment, can be nullified by keeping them separated over a great distance.

Lore
    Reynard the Fox is a literary cycle of medieval allegorical Dutch, English, French and German fables. Most stories usually involve the titular fox deceiving other anthropomorphic animals for his own advantage, or trying to avoid their retaliatory efforts, particularly those from his archnemesis uncle, Isengrim.

The earliest version of the tale was titled Ysengrimus, written in 1148 or 1149 CE allegedly by a poet bearing the name "Magister Nivardus". While it can be argued that the story took elements from prior existing folklore, Ysengrimus was the first work of literature that compiled these stories together and explicitly named the characters.

The Legend
    Our story begins in a kingdom of anthropomorphic animals, where Reynard was brought before the court of King Nobel the lion and accused of numerous heinous crimes such as blinding Isengrim's children, trying to strangle a hare, and eating the chicks of Chanticleer the rooster. Reynard repeatedly refused the King's summons. The King sent some of his soldiers to fetch him, but all these efforts went horribly wrong. Bruin the bear was tricked by Reynard, who tells him that there's honey inside a tree. When the bear peeped inside, he gets stuck. Tybert the cat was also tricked, after the fox sent him to a chicken coop owned by a local priest, who proceeded to beat the cat half to death. Finally, Reynard's cousin, Grimbard the badger, managed to successfully convince him to attend the trial.

Reynard was deemed guilty and sentenced to death, but convinced the King to spare him in exchange for a massive treasure. He claimed he had stolen the treasure from Isengrim and Bruin, two of the King's closest advisors, who were planning to use it to overthrow him. Noble believed him and imprisoned the wolf and the bear. However, the fox could not yet reveal the location of the treasure since he had a curse upon himself. In order to break the curse, he had to visit the pope in Rome, to which Noble agreed. He sent the Kyward the hare and Bellin the ram to escort him, but when they passed Reynard's house, the fox asked the hare to come inside with him while Bellin waits outside. There, he murdered Kyward, chopped his head off, and put it inside a bag which he gave to Bellin with the message to bring it to the King. Bellin did exactly as instructed, and was executed by the King who believed him to be the murderer.

The King soon realized that he had been deceived, and released Isengrim and Bruin from prison. Together, the three of them managed to confront the fox, who agreed to come to court once again to plead his case. Reynard claimed that the animals he had wronged had committed even worse crimes than himself, and argued that he never voluntarily would have attended the court if he was as guilty as they said. He even tried to woo the king once again with promises of gold and jewels. The only one who remained hostile towards the fox was Isengrim, who furiously challenged him to a duel. Despite Reynard taking several precautions the wolf almost killed him, but Reynard managed to convince him to spare him in exchange for treasure. The wolf, who was just as greedy as the lion, agreed (though another version of the tale simply has Isengrim die at Reynard's hands).

Whatever the case, King Nobel pardoned Reynard for all his crimes, so long as he promises to abandon his old ways, and made him high bailiff of the country, taking his uncle's position.

The History
    ...Of course, that was just the first chapter of many, many battles to come. The tale of Reynard and Isengrim was at first renowned among members of the clergy, who made it their lives' work to translate latin scriptures, while also adding their own spins on the tale, usually as subtle criticisms towards the corrupt government or higher-ups of the church. As the art of writing and storytelling evolved, these tales eventually gained fame with the poets, then the common folk, expanding the tales even further with new elements based on all manner of social and political issues of the time. Finally, the advent of exploration and globalization allowed the tales to evolve even further and survive up to the present day. As times change, the fox and the wolf continued to fight as they adopt different forms, names, and roles. Yet no matter how much things change, the very core of their conflict remains the same.

Reynard and Isengrim's characters have been portrayed differently across the many tales they share. Initially, Reynard was seen as the "ideal peasant hero", while Isengrim was the "corrupt government official". That said, in some versions, Reynard's main goal was simply to humiliate the upper class through harmless pranks, while in others, his pranks are considerably more mean-spirited and cruel, to the point where he arguably committed even more depraved crimes compared to Isengrim. Occasionally, Reynard explicitly appeared as an antagonist to the tale (such as in one where the rooster took on the protagonist role). In such cases, even if Isengrim may not always be the lead protagonist to oppose him, he would generally still assume an oppositional role to him, like a rival that you just can't get rid of.

Description
    "Eh? You're asking that question to us? I thought you'd know already, since you humans are the ones who created us and all that. Well, it should be obvious, but I like freedom, justice, and fighting for the little guys! That's what you'd want me to say, right?"
    "And I like money, power, and especially getting my hands on my nephew there. Surprising, I know."
    "Eh? What we really like, from the bottom of our hearts..?"
    "Hmm... now that's a tough question. You have to be a little more specific than that, Master."
    "I mean, there's at least a few hundred different versions of us from all around the world, across 900 years' worth of human history. Which 'us' are you talking about here?"

Dislikes:
    "I wanted to say I hate Reynard for what he did to my children, and I'm sure he'd say he hate me for all the oppression I caused to the people of the kingdom. However, I couldn't care less about those now. There's nothing I hate more than this reality, this accursed fate between us."
    "Man, since when did our battles feel so... meaningless?"

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    "That's also obvious, isn't it? The moment one of us actually gets our hands on one of those Grails, we'd most likely wish to wipe the other from existence. Not sure if the world would allow that to happen, though."
    "If by some miracle we haven't completely lost ourselves to the curse of the readers by that point... could you use it to erase both of us altogether? Let us rest, and let the world forget about our story in its entirety."
    "I can't even come up with a retort for that one, honestly."

The cunning, chaotic-good trickster hero and the heinous, lawful-evil tyrannical villain. Chaos and order. Anarchy and oppression. Such are terms that usually come to mind whenever one reads the tales of Reynard and Isengrim. The two Pretenders standing before you now, however... no longer fits the traditional image of the two rivals. Centuries of different retellings and additions to their legends had warped their natures beyond recognition, as countless aspects and memories clashed erratically, forming the Servant known as Reynard and Isengrim.

As things are now, Pretender's true natures are a mystery towards everyone but each other. Their conflicts take a variety of different forms. At times it could be a classic freedom fighter facing an oppressive tyrant, while at others, it could be a dutiful knight fighting a murderous anarchist. As their memories are constantly rewritten to fit their alignment, and whatever conflict they are currently embroiled in, it can be said that in a sense, they possess no "true self". Occasionally, they may experience brief moments of lucidity(?), where they reveal themselves to be disillusioned cynics had lost their sense of purpose long ago, only fighting to fulfill an eternal curse imposed upon them by humanity. There may be times where they are seemingly allowed to see "the bigger picture", as they wish for something greater than simply destroying each other (either releasing themselves from the curse, or making humanity pay for said curse), however, it's unclear whether these moments are truly genuine, or if these are simply more lies that they just can't help but make.

Speaking of lies, due to their natures as a trickster and a power-hungry criminal respectively, it is extremely difficult to discern whether one- or both- of them is lying. Whether they lie to undermine the other, for the Master's own good, or if they're even lying at all, one would need some serious skill and some intuition to even grasp the true meaning behind their words and actions.

Relationships
    Aesop:
    "Technically speaking, wasn't it indirectly thanks to this old guy that we even existed in the first place? I don't think I can kill him just for the heck of it, but if I were to rip off his arms from their sockets and use it to smack my uncle in the face... that would be allowed, right?"
    "Hmm, I'd hoped you would be able to restrain your violent impulses for a while longer, considering you were supposed to be the 'hero' and all. Anyway, calm down, nephew. He has two arms, and I don't want you getting your hands (heh) on both."
    "Ohoho, uncle's playing the reasonable pacifist as always! Wanna make this a race, old man!?"
    "Oh, you're on."

Robin Hood, "The Sheriff of Nottingham":
    "I see that curse wasn't strictly limited to animals..."
    "Fiction or not, you humans just love those kinds of narrative, huh?"
    "To a certain extent, we can sympathize with that kind of desire... at first, anyway."
    "A few centuries' worth of battle later, and all that sympathy's gone to god-knows-where."

Scheherazade:
    "Scheherazade... I admire her. How she resolved herself to make it through those nights despite the very real chance of death... and she managed to do that for 1001 nights! If that's not impressive, I don't know what is!"
    "Our situation is a bit different, though. What would you do if you know with absolute certainty that no matter how much resolve you have, you're bound to die regardless? And that everything will just keep restarting until the end of days?"

Pope Alexander VI:
    *One of the few Servants that the pope cannot bring into his side, no matter what. The two are simply too focused on each other to care about any other long-term plans. Not to mention their unique variant of Anti-Human Order would undo all of his meticulously-planned "threads of friendship". Worst of all, the pope can't even dispose of them through poison, seeing as they're borderline immortal.*

Oberon-Vortigern:
    "A fictional character that wants to become the real thing, huh... I get where you're coming from, Fairy King."
    "We couldn't be any more different, though. After everything that happened, I just want to disappear."
    "Are you sure about that, uncle? And here I thought you were having a little too much fun on our last chase!"
    "No I didn't. It's the curse at work. Nothing more, nothing less."
    "Ah, but consider the following; if we were able to transcend the boundaries of fiction and become actual living people, we'd be free from that curse! Free to enact... all manner of retribution to those who subjected us to all this suffering for so long! You'll be able to give them whatever depraved scheme you've concocted from your villainous mind! Isn't that what you want?"
    "..."

Rider of Andlau Abbey:
    "What the... That woman, just what's her deal!? We were having our usual fun when she scolded us like a disappointed mother figure."
    "Then she gave us a pat on the head like nothing happened, saying she'll pray for us! Didn't she know that we're pretty much a walking natural disaster during those moments? Most terrifyingly, we can't even bring ourselves to get mad at her! What kind of demonic enchantment is this!?"
    "Then she called me a bear, and when I protested, she just laughed it off and said most animals aren't so different from bears anyway! There's being an airhead, and then there's this! Just what the hell is wrong with her!?"

Nursery Rhyme:
    "Aah... So many deaths, so many memories, so many tales stitched together..."
    "How the hell did you even stay sane despite it all!?"

Hyas:
    "Well... that was dark."
    "It's one thing to know that you'll meet death at the hands of your eternal rival, and another thing entirely to know everyone and everything in the world is out to kill you, intentionally or otherwise."
    "I know it's of little comfort to say this, but um... hang in there, okay?"
    *Hyas proceeds to walk straight into a trap laid by Reynard for Isengrim*
    "BASAKA GA SHINDA!"

"William Hanna" and "Joseph Barbera":
    "Oh, that? For the record, we were impersonating Tom and Jerry, not Hanna-Barbera. I thought that should be obvious, though."
    "I mean, we share a common theme with the cat and mouse that allowed such a thing to happen. On the other hand, we have absolutely nothing in common with a pair of 20th-century cartoonists. What made you think you've summoned Hanna-Barbera anyways?"
    "NOOOOO!!"
    "I told you so, Senpai."

Bond CE

The Next Chapter

(click image)

First death, one rejoiced, while the other chalked it up to bad luck.
    Seventh death, one gloated, while the other cursed their weakness.
    15th death, one resolved to fight for the people, while the other sought to establish order in a kingdom besieged by anarchy.
    42nd death, one was beloved by the people, while the other scorned.
    87th death, one wreaked havoc in the name of freedom, while the other brought safety in the name of order.
    183rd death, one was lauded for creating chaos, while the other was punished for bringing order.
    321st death, everything returned to its roots; one fought for freedom, while the other fought for tyranny.
    654th death, the battle had lost its meaning long ago. One must live, while the other must die.
    945th death, there was only death. Nothing else.
    1291st death, they just want it all to end.

Yet despite it all, they know.
    The sun will rise again tomorrow.
    The page will turn.
    Every day, a new chapter will begin, whether they like it or not.

Creator's Notes
    HOLY FUCK, THIS SHIT IS FINALLY DONE! Ahem, seeing as my general specialties are shitposts, angst, or edge, I decided to mix the three together in this grand undertaking.

• The formatting is absolute hell. I tried messing around with the tag to fix it, but while it worked fine when I tested it on shorter messages, I still can't seem to get the hang of it while using it on full-blown sheets like this.
    • Thanks to everyone who helped me with the NP in the womb thread a while ago, and thanks to Del for the transition effect. Y'all the real MVPs.

Finally, I'll just leave you all here with a Nittygritty-style one-liner.
    Ahem. Testing, one, two...
    What does the fox say?
    Last edited by BnEl15; February 9th, 2022 at 02:00 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hanna-Barbera/Tom and Jerry: Okay, this one came entirely out of left field...and I like it! I would question why they're in this thread and not the Modern Fiction one, but the in-sheet justification that they are actually William Hanna and Joseph Barbera (probably) makes it make sense. Generally though, it would be very amusing to see what kind of shenanigans these two get into in Chaldea!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Reminder to click on the bottom < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - > if you haven't

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    *Reminder to click on the bottom < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - > if you haven't
    ...Well, this is interesting. I'll have to get back to you on this one.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm still reeling from the sudden tone shift, great work.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    >me reading most of the sheet
    "Ahah, funny cartoon animals and Guda going insane with denial."
    >after the reveal
    Now I'm feeling bad. This was an expert tone shift, and something I never expected out of these figures in particular. It was awesome. Also, is that an hint at a future Saint Richardis snuck there?

Blog Entries
    my shitpost rival. great work, wacky work, edgy work, angsty work. it works.
    and yet again for some reason i didnt connect the dots. we knew its gonna be tom and jerry, but i didnt connect it with the two faceclaims.

when you do the reveal shenanigans you can literally just do the two individual parts on their own, put the transition effect inside the first one and then just insert the whole second sheet to where I wrote "your sheet"

and now I wait for your 1000th post celebration shitpost. you should chat more with us, Bn
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.