Page 200 of 367 FirstFirst ... 100150190195198199200201202205210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not sure about the basis for Affection Of The Goddess since unless I missed some hidden-text there doesn't seem to be anything in either of their legends where they were beloved by one. I guess it's an original element you added for the sheet and while it does flesh out his personality somewhat it makes me curious what inspired that.

yes original, related to something Ive been working on for a while now.

thanks for the kind comments so far.
    Last edited by DelRey; February 12th, 2022 at 08:49 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Nero Redivivus: Oh yes this is the Morg we all love and worship. What a bonkers idea, I love it. (Not me being biased because Nero is the best nu-uh I can't understand this dude's obssession at all pls.) I think this was a super creative twist on the prompt, and it definitely caught my attention (dare I say, even gave me ideas? We'll see.)

Aži Dahāka: "thats some good Persian Mythology shit" indeed. I swear it made me wish to post Lavoisier Alter in the CaS thread just to add a relationship with this dude. (?) Anyway, the vibe of this sheet was perfect, the text was riveting and everything else is exactly what you expect from such a creature. 10/10 I would gasp all over again at their awesomeness. mine for some incredible shenanigans.
    Sucks air through teeth
    Is this a good time to mention I don't like Nero? I think she's annoying and uninteresting as a character, her singularity is at the bottom of all the ones I've seen, and the only version of her I like is her in Grand Carnival because in that no one is supposed to be taken seriously in a parody show and her energy is perfect for it. Not too mention that some of Nero’s more messed up actions are that little bit more f'ed by her being female? All in saying is, she should have been a Berserker of they were going to do Nero. Nothing against those who like her though. She's just not for me.

Lavoisier Alter? Future project? Anyway, I appreciate it. Zahhak's sheet was gonna be a lot weirder, but I changed it to be more traditional last second. Should probably change the bottom note. Leftover from when it was more "out of control".
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 13th, 2022 at 12:16 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, since I'm here might as well take my time and gush over you guys' entries because holy crap they're GOOD.
    This month's prompt is difficult, but of course y'all pulled no punches anyway. I'M SORRY THEY'RE SMALL COMMENTS I'M SO SORRY PLEASE ACCEPT THEM ANYWAY

King Pelles: THAT 3RD SKILL WAS JUST CRUEL, OK. But this is a great entry, with a great character and a great idea behind him. Also, in an unrelated note (or maybe not), I love the way you're always updating your sheets to welcome the newest entries in your relationship tab. This is the wholsome energy I like to see.

Sandman (Lostbelt): EXCUSE ME YOUR HONOR THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DIED, THIS SHEET RIGHT HERE. Amazing work, and I say that with all the reverence in the world and not a single bit of bias for you using a personal favorite character of mine for some incredible shenanigans.
    Regarding King Pelles: Honestly I'm more shocked that's the only instance of cruelty towards him you noticed but yeah. I did that to try to show the weakness of the servant but also their strength. Seems like it worked and I'm glad to hear it. Thank you. As for the updating it just boils down to monthly contests make making interactions extremely easy. All I have to do is consider their reactions to each other servant. So yeah.
    As for Sandman... thank you. At this point Morpheus is basically Sandman's claim and I decided a goth girl would make for a great Morpheus faceclaim... and then I discovered death and that was that.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死者 Corpse
    I got a sheet idea, so I’ll see what I can do.
    Last edited by Mycielhasbroken; February 16th, 2022 at 08:16 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Just do it. Don’t let your dreams be dreams.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Daídalos' Fault
    Crawl Along, Feathered Genius

憎悪の天司サンダルフォン(アナザー) by えむそん

Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 76 kg
    Dislikes: Heights.
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
    Origin: Greece, Metamorphoses.
    Alternate Classes: Alter-Ego.

STR B
    END C
    AGI E
    MGI D
    LUC E
    NP B

Íkaros? Right, of course you’d assume that. Take me to my ‘dad’ then, Master. I’d love to see the old fuck again. Put my sword through his gut.
    No idea who I am huh? Alright then, pay attention.

Daedalus, enraged and envious,
    sought to slay the youth
    But Pallas, goddess of ingenious men,
    saving the pupil changed him to a bird,
    and in the middle of the air he flew
    on feathered wings; and so his active mind—
    and vigor of his genius were absorbed
    into his wings and feet; although the name
    of Perdix was retained.

Personality, Lore, Wish

Avenger’s true name is Pérdix, the nephew of Daedalus. A young scholar who was sent by his mother to study under the famed Athenian inventor. It’s said that his ingenuity was unmatched even by his teacher and that he was set to carry on the genius of Daedalus’ work to the next generation.

Daedalus, on the other hand, was a man incapable of thinking ahead, despite his intellect. People asked that he built, and so he did. He enjoyed the fame and fortune this lifestyle brought him, never having to worry about anything farther away than a week. To such a man, the promise of a continued legacy by the prodigy under his wing didn’t bring joy or relief, only bitterness.

Daedalus, who was too comfortable in his current life and too proud of his own achievements to ever accept a rival, decided to take his nephew to the top of the Areopagus and do away with this thorn at his side. He tricked the young man into walking closer to the edge and pushed him off to his death.
    Such a heinous crime did not go unpunished, Daedalus’ shortsightedness finally caught up to him, for he had not planned appropriately on how he’d hide the corpse, and was quickly apprehended, judged and forever banished from Athens.
    This marked a permanent change in his life. His shortsightedness would cost him much more in the years to come.

As for Pérdix, some tell that death was not the end of his story. It’s said that Athena took pity on him and turned his soul into a bird: the first perdix. The bird who builds its nests on the ground and is afraid of heights.

Daedalus, on the other hand, eventually found himself in the good graces of King Minos. He had not learned his lesson, and simply continued to fulfill any requests that came to him. The king’s wife wants help to mate with a bull? Done. The king needs a massive labyrinth to house the aberration the woman birthed and feed it Athenian youths? Simple work. Ariadne needs help betraying her own father, his current benefactor? No problem.
    When such crimes were discovered, Minos imprisoned him and his son Íkaros in the labyrinth. The two sought to escape, but… There’s no need to tell the rest, it’s a story known by all.

Except, perhaps, for its epilogue.

After finding the body of Íkaros washed up on the shores of an island, Daedalus decided to bury him. He exhausted himself both physically and emotionally attempting to dig, with his own hands, a hole deep enough to bury the body of his young son.
    All the while, a bird of a singular species he had never seen before watched him. The bird didn’t move even after the Daedalus finished and sat besides the grave of his child to cry and mourn. It just watched in silence, eyes burning red.

Avenger is a tragic Servant. A young man who was robbed of his life before he could truly develop into a genius that would leave a permanent mark in human history, now summoned as a stagnant existence that can only be due to his association with the uncle he hates so, too twisted by revenge to even think about challenging his current status quo.

That said, when not in the presence of Daedalus or someone who has wronged another in a similar way, he’s an agreeable young man who’s willing to help anyone in need. It’s not as if he’s altruistic or fashions himself a hero, rather, he just values others more than himself. Specially living humans. “No one should have their future taken away” and “Hard work should be rewarded” are the basis from which he interacts with most people.

Just give me the fucking thing, I’ll fix it. You’re going to spend the whole day on this if no one helps you, aren’t you? Heh, cute. I’ll get it done in 10 minutes. Go spend your time on something you can actually do.

Such words are just his honest thoughts but, since his aggressive personality persists even during such “wholesome” moments, he doesn’t come off as altruistic or helpful. Rather, people assume he’s a condescending perfectionist who feels the need to take matters onto his own hands whenever he notices anyone making a slight mistake.
    Such an assumption couldn’t be further from the truth. Pérdix could never be condescending — on purpose — because he has no pride or self-worth to speak of. The young man has given up on his passions and his own future, instead deciding to wallow in his own misery and seek senseless revenge.

Class Skills

Avenger B.

A class skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. As ones whose purpose is fueled by such negative emotions, the rate of mana generation increases when receiving damage.

You should let it go, Focus on yourself, You have a second chance now. Such misguided kindness only pushes him further down the path of revenge.

Oblivion Correction A.

People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. As one who attacks beyond other’s memory, their critical effects are strengthened.

The image of the coward smiling and sweating as he was pushed off the temple is seared into his mind forever. Unchanging, like the relentless red stare of the perdix in myth.

Self-Rephenishment (Mana) E.

A skill that replenishes a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished.

Despite revenge occupying his mind and speech constantly, he’s quick to give up and become depressed once faced with obstacles. To put it simply, he’s not putting his heart into it. This is just the “Plan B” he has settled on after “Plan A” was taken from him, he’s only obsessed with it because he’s unable to believe a “Plan C” exists, should he abandon this path.

Personal Skills

Natural Born Genius EX.

A skill that represents one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most skills, excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes, at proficiency of A or B rank.

Despite having his trajectory cut short, he was still born a genius and worked on this talent tirelessly while he could. However, due to his single-minded focus on revenge taking his attention away from such matters, he rarely makes good use of this skill.

Obsolete Star-Seeker E.

A unique skill granted to heroes that failed to become turning points in human history. All simple voyages and challenges which are considered “likely to be overcome” turn into “events that are nearly impossible”.

The saw, the compass and the scissors. His creations stood the test of time and became staples used even in the current era. Nevertheless, his name is but a footnote on Daedalus legend. He could have achieved much more and truly revolutionized human history, but the chance for that is long gone.
    Pérdix is a misguided underdog. Standing against impossible odds in order to achieve a meaningless end.

Mystic Eyes of Vertiginous Pressure A.

A skill representing one’s possession of Mystic Eyes, mechanisms through which magecraft is executed automatically through vision.

When his soul was turned into a bird by Athena, his vigor became wings and his genius became his feet. This should account for all that Pérdix was, but upon meeting this Servant, it’s obvious that his boiling rage against Daedalus was born the moment he noticed what had happened. Seeing how desperately he claws to such feelings; one must wonder what they became.
    The Mystic Eyes of Vertiginous Pressure were born out of Pérdix’s hate and fear. It imposes onto others the feeling of vertigo.
    It is usually a dizziness or ill-feeling caused by looking down from high altitudes, but it can also be caused by stress and emotional trauma. Avenger’s eyes weight down on his victim’s mind, attacking their emotional state to cause a paralyzing discomfort.
    Perdix utilizes this power freely. Despite wielding a saw-sword, he was not a fighter in life, and needs to make constant use of this power to disorient his opponent during battle. Though that also means he has no chance against mentally strong fighters.
    Not a problem,” is his comment on the matter. “The one I need to kill isn’t going to put up much of a fight anyway.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Σερνόμενο Σκοτεινό Περντίζ
    Shed Your Hazel Wings, Scarlet Soul

Type: Anti-Self

I’ll never stop! Never relent! I won’t need a second chance because I’m never letting go of this one, you hear me!? This wound is nothing to me, the Sernómeno Skoteinó Perntíz!

Crawling Black Bird. Originally, this was supposed to be the reason a minor figure such as himself would be able to manifest as a Servant at all, a superpowered version of Affection of the Goddess that could be activated by its true name for a single-use blessing. An ability that’d allow him to preserve his Spirit Core in the form of a perdix, keeping him in this world and maybe even giving him a chance of returning to a regular body, should he meet someone with the necessary expertise.
    However, having turned his back to his true intellectual passions for the sake of a meaningless obsession, he lost the favor of the goddess. Now this can hardly be called a Noble Phantasm, it’s just a sudden desperation that arises when Pérdix realizes he’s close to losing everything he’s clinging to, once again.
    Upon death, his Spiritual Core will morph into a monstrous being of avian features. Unable to fly and barely able to move at all, this horrid creature will drag itself along the ground in blind rage, searching for any target to attack both physically and mentally.
    The creature slowly decays, spewing out black oil as it moves and eventually revealing a broken bronze skeleton encased in its emaciated flesh. As it moves, these pieces of machinery are left behind, useless.

Once, a boy was sent to his uncle to study the mechanical arts. He had aspirations and hopes. Plans for a bright future in which he followed the footsteps of the renowned relative.
    They were not realized.
    Such a small tale. How can this person even manifest as a Heroic Spirit now that he lost even the favor of the goddess who pitied him in his final moments?

Ο Δαίδαλος Φταίει
    Your Failures, Never Forgotten

Type: Conceptual Enhancement
    You think this is a burden? I welcome this role. Let me follow on his footsteps once more! This time I will carry on his work, show to all who he really was! O Daídalos Ftaíei!

Daídalos’ Fault. The truth of Avenger Pérdix. The undying memory of Daedalus’ failure as a person.
    This is not truly Heroic Spirit Pérdix, but the Phantom of Pérdix, borrowed to embody the aspect of Daedalus he represents best: his flaws.
    An Alter-Ego that immortalizes Daedalus’ shame, someone who would never be able to manifest in another class, were it not for his relentless anger.

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization Pérdix as the carrier of a genius’ wrongs. Using his own legend as a catalyst, Pérdix manifests representations of all of Daedalus’ failures onto himself.
    The carelessness to abandon unfinished projects. The unwillingness to plan ahead. The heartlessness necessary to kill one’s own kin. The willingness to serve a tyrant for his own benefit. The immorality of aiding in the conception of a monstrosity. The evil of participating in the murder of innocents. The callousness with which he’d betray his own benefactor…

It all comes together as a massive suit of automated armor in the form of the Minotaur. It encases Perdix, granting him low ranks in Independent Action and Mental Pollution. Many of Avenger’s abilities are enhanced in this form, since he is further emphasizing his own defining concept of “the wrongs of Daedalus”. He is able to maintain self-control despite the Mental Pollution, but it’s still dangerous to activate it for long periods of time.
    Using the armor is an extremely comfortable and addicting experience. It fills the wearer with a deep sense of self-worth and pride, while also draining their mental capabilities in a very specific way: it deteriorates one’s own ability to think abstract or concrete thoughts about the future, forcing them to take spur of the moment decisions repeatedly, something that more often than not will prove to be detrimental in the long run. Inevitably leading one to their own demise.
    A very direct Noble Phantasm that over-emphasizes its point to the limit.

Daedalus was a multifaceted man. He carried many failures, but also lived in comfort and success for most of life. It is bizarre to see such a specific facet of a man be materialized in this way.

Unless, of course, if there’s intention behind such a manifestation. Having lost the favors of the goddess who saved him in life, one has to wonder whose favor he has gained in death?

Perhaps there’s purposeful intention behind this bizarre Saint Graph, someone willing to leave Daedalus’ forgotten mistakes to a poor boy drunk on his own tragedy.

Relationships

Charlot
    : “What good will come of you dying? Huh?! I don’t care what your Noble Phantasm is or how well you can swing your glowstick, don’t you dare go rushing into danger like that again!

Da Vinci: “I’m not leaving the command room, you are! Me and Jingle are already taking care of things, so fuck off. Do you think I want some sleeping little kid to drive us into a wall? How about you go to bed before you embarrass yourself even more?!

Mr. Glass: “…and then he pushed me off! I'll never forget the look on his face, he wasn't even sure of what he was doing. Just cowardly getting rid of something that challenged the little perfect world he lived in. Did I tell you about how he did it just after finishing an acrolith for the areopagus he threw me from? I bet he got the idea right at that moment, zero planning. He had barely finished the head on Ja— Glass? Hey, I'm not finished. Where are you going? Glass?

Jack the Ripper: “And I was complaining about my future being taken? Shit, I’m pathetic.

Asterios: Pérdix has avoided him ever since being summoned. It’s not as if he hates the Minotaur or feels guilt over what Daedalus did, it’s just… hard to look at him. It’s hard seeing someone enjoy their second chance after giving up on your own.

Íkaros: “I’m acting like his big brother? Heh, you don’t get it, Master. We were both victims of Daedalus' shortsightedness. ‘You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours,’ you know? It’s just a duty, nothings else.
    He doesn’t see things this way? I’m the only one doing the scratching? And here I thought I had an observant Master, I guess you’re just really dense instead, you should work on that.

?????????? ?????: “Stay away from us. Don’t talk to me or Íkaros. Don’t even look in our direction. Do you get it? You better, unless you want one of those faces sawed off.

Last edited by pinetree; February 16th, 2022 at 01:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Now all I can imagine is the absurd interaction between this Perdix and LeadDemon's Daedalus.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Appearance (NSFW)

Class:
    Voyager
    True Name: Priapus
    Alternate class: Shielder
    Height and Weight: 186 cm, 86 kg

Source: Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology
    Region: Greece, Rome, Egypt
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Sky

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Agility: A+
    Magical Energy: D
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: A

He's become aware that he has the tendency to look at humans like they're a piece of meat. Breaking this bad habit, however, is very much a work in progress.

Biography
    Legend
    Priapus was a minor rustic fertility god, protector of livestock, fruit plants, gardens and the male genitalia. He was also a navigational god invoked by sailors and travellers for good voyages. As with his Shielder-class manifestation, he's treated as a Divided Spirit born from the Egyptian god Osiris' excised genitalia, and who was gradually assimilated into the Greco-Roman pantheon throughout the classical period.

Setting aside his divine garments, Priapus modified his Saint Graph to minimize the whole "god of the phallus" thing and emphasize his role as "a god of good voyages", highlighting the aspect of "a god who crosses boundaries" acquired by association with Hermes along the way. In putting on his flawless blue speedo, however, he also inadvertently showed off the extent of his (aspect of being) Mara, dipping his toes into the wave pool that is the Demon King Mara-Priapus quite entirely by accident.

Character
    Dislikes: Sun burns, discourteous people
    Talent: Everything needed to run a luxury cruise

The same haughty Priapus who loves humans and their fleeting nature as the one summoned in the Shielder class. Also just like usual, he remains aloof and distant to people he isn't drawn to, but reveals a more intimate side to those who manage to hold his interest. However, the core of this intimate side has shifted, going from "heat" (desire) to "warmth" (affection). Wiping stray ice cream off your cheek, applying sunscreen on your back while sunbathing, giving you a shoulder massage after a trip to the sauna-- these are the sorts of special services (full-frontal tactics) one can expect from the fertility god who has become a tiny bit more sentimental.

This shift in personality was caused not by the summer heat, but by Priapus taking a second step in his journey to understand "the love of humans": shed the burdens of being a god and go on vacation. Well, the Servant himself says something like this, but in reality it's more akin to taking a leave from his usual work (being the god of the phallus) in order to catch up on a side job (being a god of good voyages). Exercising this new authority also helps explain the personality shift, as doing lewd things as the latter is less excusable than doing them as the former.

For gods (machines), a domain (purpose) is essential; a god that does not exercise authority over its domain is hardly a god at all. Their constancy in this matter stands in stark contrast to humanity, who can freely leave behind the burdens of their labor at little cost to their identity. It is for this reason that Priapus shifted his attributes to be closer to humans on vacation (both in the physical and conceptual sense): to observe (experience) human love unburdened by obligation.

Relationships
    Master
    As Priapus' "VIP guest (most important person)" at the time of summoning, he naturally exposes them to his affection more readily than with others. He's fine with his services being taken as platonic, but he'll be most pleased and redouble his efforts if his affection is reciprocated; a stark contrast to the previous generation Demon King.

Kama (Summer)
    It would seem that one of Priapus' motivations in changing into this form was to watch out for his senpai in being Mara. "Since you have your hands full melting into Master's embrace, I'll make my move as the Demon King of Summer in your stead"-- or something like that. Don't worry, the use fee for the title has already been paid for.

Brynhild (Summer)
    Priapus is somehow pleased to see her reunited with her spouse. Getting to hold a hot married guy's hand every day sure sounds nice... (He is unaware of what happens to the couple at night)

Male Servants with swimsuit costumes
    "How this lot manages to be better-covered than the actual Puritan is a mystery not even those in the afterlife can answer."
    Class Skills
    Self-Replenishment (Mana): D
    One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their journey is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Priapus to be affected. It seems the rank went down when Priapus modified his Saint Graph to emphasize his aspect as "one who traverses the boundaries of life and death".

Nega-Lordship: E-
    The unique Skill of the Demon King who rules over all those with desire, Mara-Priapus. Being the pillar from which all royal (fecundifying) power proceeds, the Demon King is naturally able to tear down all forms of earthly authority and impostures of grandeur, reducing the "other" into nothing but a passive object of his affection.

However, this Skill is diametrically opposed to Priapus' sensibilities, so it's currently being suppressed to its absolute limit. That said, it still manages to manifest as "an oppressive summer heat that makes it hard to do anything" wherever he goes.

Personal Skills
    Psychopomp's Blessing: A
    A subspecies Skill of Divinity representing the felicitations granted to one whose role is to guide souls to the afterlife. Provides resistance to instant death and time-manipulation attacks, and allows for the manipulation of nearby bodies of water, which receive the Anti-Evil attribute while being used.

Combining Priapus' attributes of "a god of good voyages", "a god connected to the Egyptian afterlife", "a god who crosses boundaries", with the Skill Independent Manifestation resulted in him also gaining the attributes of "a god who protects the Pharaoh's funeral barge as it travels down the Nile". The water manipulation aspect stems from this attribute, and in this respect may be considered a limited use of a certain Pharaoh's Noble Phantasm.

Well-Endowed Charisma: A++
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. In this case, it's the sort of charm derived from physical attractiveness and sexual desirability; put bluntly, it's B.D.E. given form as a Skill. Applies a strong fascination effect to enemy targets, as well as charm immunity and attack boosts to allied targets.

As an aside, Priapus' rank in this Skill fluctuates depending on the time period he is summoned in. This time, it's also receiving plus-corrections from being amalgamated with the Beach Hero Skill and the prominence of Priapus' Mara (-aspect), so it's long surpassed the realm of popularity and become something of a spell (curse).

Midsummer Beach Mara: EX
    The Skill that represents how motivated the Demon King of Summer is. It can be considered a summer version of the Mara Papiyas Skill possessed by Kama, only now being revealed in Priapus' Saint Graph after extensive modification. Rather than a "heat" that burns down kingdoms, Priapus becomes an embodiment of "warmth" that melts away everything that is unnecessary for receiving the Demon King's affection. This of course complicates matters for Priapus, who must now toe the thin line between being "a god who blesses passengers" and the aforementioned Demon King.

Noble Phantasm
    Musa Orthani: Big and White, Just as Requested Great White Ruyi
    Type: Anti-Evil Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-9
    Max targets: 1 person

The symbol of office of the fertility god Priapus, which has been inexplicably converted into something else that's long, hard, and full of seamen: a luxury cruise ship. In keeping with Priapus' newfound attribute as the guardian of the Pharaonic funeral barge, the symbol of his authority naturally took on the form of the funeral barge's nearest modern equivalent. As a blunt weapon, damage and impracticality of use have both increased drastically, but the Noble Phantasm exhibits its true worth as a vessel (duh). On top of retaining the evil-repelling attributes, it also has temperature-controlled environment, the toppest of the top-shelf amenities, and a veritable army of professionally-trained staff willing and able to cater to the guests' every whim. In a word, it's Paradise in boat form.

However, the ship's true nature goes deeper than the pure white paint that covers its surface. As a conceptual manifestation of Priapus' phallus, this Noble Phantasm is naturally part of Priapus himself. In other words, everything in the ship aside from the passenger exists due to Priapus' power and bears the imprint of "a proof of Priapus' affection"; said passenger can thus be described as "being inside Priapus". This makes it the latest model in the Beast III candidates' specialty of "filling a universe with oneself". That said, the ship deviates from the model slightly by allowing the possibility of egress; this is because Priapus prizes the liberality with which his love is reciprocated more than its intensity.

As an aside, while the cruise ship model of this Noble Phantasm accounts for the attribute of "carrying important persons", it does not do the same for the funeral barge's attribute of "carrying important possessions", not to mention the phallic attribute needed to attach it to Priapus. Fortunately, there was one type of ship that possessed all three qualities needed.

Miscellaneous Notes

I must apologize profusely for the conspicuous lack of The Arthurian content. I've just come back from a protracted period of illness, but I'm working as quickly as I can to finish up the hard requisite Servant sheets to accompany the Singularity. In the meantime, please enjoy this degenerate filth.
    Last edited by Nuclear; March 14th, 2022 at 03:30 AM.

glad y'all liked jerusalem's husbando. i wonder if anybody's noticed the deal with how i colored certain text, though
    but reading some of y'all's stuff has made me think "oh man they're putting a lot more effort into these than i am, i feel silly now"
    maybe it's cuz second coming was a one day sheet thing but damn i gotta step it up, great work everyone!

anyway short takes on everything since jebus, in a rush, i'll give more in depth reviews at voting time:

Zahhak: "give us da darkness, jackie". a suitably edgy fc for an edgy edgy boy, good sheet, love persian myth shit wish it got done more.

Wakanuke: waka waka. interesting conflation of a bunch of mythological stuff, i like where your head went. Welcome back!

Sandman: I like how many pics of Dream and Best Girl I mean Best Girl I mean Best Girl I mean Death you got into this sheet. Also it's just well written and I have trouble wrapping my head entirely around it, which is a sign of good writing I think.

Mr. Glass: GENUINELY pissed that Morg beat me to posting that gif, now I have to find a different funny image. an unexpected servant in that i've never heard of him, and i can always appreciate a good half-shitpost (that's all i do, so of course i like them). but now that everyone's doing "the twist is that it's not who/what you think it is" servants, i'm feeling a bit less special... though i gotta ask, why faker and not pretender?

Perdix: Ah, shit, i really like this dumb asshole. I refuse to elaborate.

Priapus​: Did NOT expect the bulge when I clicked that faceclaim uh

Blog Entries
    Oh two sheets as valentine gifts, thats nice. I will read them at work.

Regarding Glass being Faker instead of Pretender: he is not both or neither. My personal philosophy is that the identity of Pretender needs to be ominous who he actually is. Faker is just that guy from Rome taking on the name of some no-names to at least have a name. And the class decision was a conscious one for later.
    And if it makes you feel better, Morg was supposed to give me that pic earlier so I can put it into the creator notes at the end.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Did NOT expect the bulge when I clicked that faceclaim uh
    Was the true name not enough of a warning?

I don't vote to try and remain impartial, but if I did it would be for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    two great sheets. Perdix is a conceptually weird, probably foreshadowing character. And the meme afterward is just perfect.

speaking of meme. wtf Nuclear. your ability to make shitposts is flawless. Really good and funny
    If you ever make a Servantverse version or just him in space, lemme show you this thing from a modern german classic:

Spoiler:

"Traumschiff Surprise" is basically a gay parody of Star Trek. Their space shuttle would be a worthy vessel for him

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Was the true name not enough of a warning?

I don't vote to try and remain impartial, but if I did it would be for him
    i clicked the picture first cuz it came first don't you put this evil on me ricky bobby

Blog Entries
    Oh, I was so ready to sit this month out. But I just hit with a brick of inspiration while working on another sheet.

May have to look at the prompt one mroe time to double check if it fits...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Me and the mods who can read journals are the only ones who are going to know just HOW MANY TIMES I tried to give birth to this sheet.

Imagine that—

—A beautiful
    Kingdom
    otherside
    filled with magic.

But what’s magic, anyway?

The art of producing a desired result through the use of rituals or incantations that assure human control of supernatural forces of nature? Is that truly everything that is to be said?

Imagine that—

—The preliminary step that underpins magic: the creative act of imagining a world different from the one in which you find yourself.

——Magic begins with fiction.

It seeks to reorder the perceived world so as to infuse life with intent and meaning, the same way art and poetry does.

The same way music does—

Because to live as a musician, you first must imagine a world that the social norm has not imagined for you.

[ ]

Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Austria

Height: 162 cm | 5'4''
    Weight: 54 kg | 119,5 lbs

Natural Enemy: 「Leopoldo」
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Fae, King, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: E

AGILITY: D

MANA: B

LUCK: D

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

To start, identify your goals.

Work out what you need to accomplish.

Would you actually like to know every chord without thinking how they are formed? At that point, work out a training schedule that will further your objective.

Or perhaps you want to find out about inversions or chords substitution? Again, make sure that your training fits your objective.

Magic Resistance: B

By manipulating the different pitches and rhythms that are able to flow in the air—in other words, to use sound as their own medium—the Servant is capable of countering most of opposing magecraft.

Territory Creation: B

In the case of this Servant, the territory will have a form of a 「Performance Venue.」

“No, this is something else entirely. It is a classroom. It is home. It’s our very own tomb.”

—A what, now?

Triolen Menuett: B

An updated version of a needless Class Skill, so let it be forgotten. With this, rather than receiving a 「Command Spell」 tattoed somewhere in their body, what a Master receives upon contract with the mysterious blond-haired Servant is a 「Shackle」. It is a promise and a vow.

“One day, you’ll wake up from the dream. And one day, I’ll also be free. Until then, we are together as one.”

It is currently unknown what this Skill does, however, the Servant advises a Master to follow the path dutifully, or else...

Split your training meeting into two parts.

In the first half, try to play some hard pieces—your brain is more likely to be sharp when you are just starting the practice—then after playing difficult tunes, reward yourself with some more relaxing yet sensibly hard tunes.

However, make sure to always remain comfortable in your seat. Numerous terrible back has happened as a result of an awful piano stool at some unacceptable tallness.

Also, ensure your piano is in tune.

If you don’t have a decent piano and you’re dead serious about learning, then GO BUY A GOOD ONE.
    Most people know the story of Mozart. The piano prodigy, known for his eccentric moods, composed dozens of musics that are considered masterpieces to this day. His sister was nearly as musically accomplished as him, but was largely been ignored by History.

—This is the story of Mozart... The 「other Mozart」.

—Imagine a beautiful
    Kingdom
    otherside
    meant for the two of us.

There’s only glory expecting you in this place. There’s only eternal bliss in the horizon.

However, the only way you can reach that place is by walking with me. The only way you can reach that place is by overcoming me.

If you called for me, then I know you must want to reach the promised land. And by the time we part ways, I will make sure you’ve crossed the threshold.

——But first, you need to know about the magic of music.

Born with a gift for music, Maria Anna Mozart—known by her family as Nannerl—had just one wish: to be remembered. But even as she delighted audiences with her masterful playing, she had little hope she’d ever become the acclaimed composer she longed to be.

After all, she was a young woman in 18th century Europe, and that meant composing was forbidden to her. She would perform only until she reaches a marriageable age—her father had made that much clear.

The story you know is about a boy named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You recognize his name. You have heard his music all your life. The story you have never heard is about the sister who composed beside him, but in a way, you know her too, for you have also heard her music all your life. It is not possible to see her by the way she lights up the sky but by the way she steadies herself against the darkness. Her music is a ghost in the air, something that reminds a heart of something it cannot quite grasp.

The story you already know is set in a real land, with real people and real courts. The story you have never heard is set in a dream, in a beautiful
    Kingdom
    otherside
    , in the stars of the night.

Adhere to the Three-Times-Every-Day rule. Repetition in practice is important.

If you encounter challenges, make sure you practice it 3 times each day.

Try not to stress if it requires a you a long time to be good at it—you’ll get there eventually.
    Born in Salzburg, Austria, Nannerl had music in her blood thanks to her father who was a composer, conductor, and an accomplished violin player. By the time she was seven years old, she proved everyone that she was more than talented, she was a bona fide musical virtuoso. Able to absorb music as easily as taking a breath, the little girl quickly learned complex musical pieces and began writing music of her own with her progress recorded in a notebook.

At the onset of her learning, Wolfgang was only three years old and in these early years he was heavily exposed to every step of his sister’s education. The two Mozart children were very close, regularly playing in an imaginary 「
    Kingdom
    otherside
    」 where they occupied seats of royalty. Wolfgang adored his older sister and as he watched her musical talent bloom, it sparked his interest in learning music for himself.

On their own each of the Mozart children could display gifts that astonished even the most accomplished musicians, but together they were capable of wowing the world.

Say I’m a mage and a man walks by my house every day.

I don’t know where he’s going or why, but I put a spell on him so he’ll get a cramp and stop at my gate to massage his calf. And now I can talk to him.

Once I’ve met the man and learned why he passes everyday, I’ve linked our lives and given meaning to a random occurrence.

—Now say I’m a musician and a man walks by my house every day.

I don’t put a spell on him.

Instead, I write a song about his passage, remembering the sound of his steps as he goes by, the whisper of the autumn leaves around him. I evoke the emotion he stirs in my heart with his frame, maybe creating for him a destination I wish to seek myself, but lack the means to reach. I put all of that in mere vibrations of the air.

I’ve also linked our lives and given meaning to a random occurrence.

Yes. That’s the similarity between magecraft and music—

—But there are differences too.

Soon, the Mozart children found themselves performing in Munich in front of the court of Prince of Bavaria, and in the summer of 1763 the family set out on their most ambitious endeavor, an 88 city tour across western Europe, called the Grand Tour. The name of the tour was more than appropriate. Over the course of several years, Nannerl and Wolfgang would play in front of everyone from common townspeople to royalty in dazzling performances.

However, as time moved on, their father began to see Nannerl as simply a part of a bigger picture and he began to focus his attention on Wolfgang. In 1768, their father decided it was time to once again bring the Mozart name on the road, but this time Nannerl was to remain in Salzburg. She would never tour again.

The reason for the eldest prodigy being left home while the younger Wolfgang went out into the world was as simple as it was sad: Nannerl was no longer seen as a wonder child prodigy, but as a young woman who should be getting married.

「Maria Anna Mozart」, musical prodigy, composer, world-renowned performer, and lead billing of the wunderkind duo of the Mozart children, died on October 29th 1829 at the age of 78, after a life dedicated to preserve the memory of her estranged brother. However, 「Nannerl」 has died much younger than that.

Magecraft is to music as autocracy is to democracy. The former places power for change solely in the creator, in this case, of civic agency—the other locates power in the people.

Likewise, in magecraft, power for change resides unilaterally in the mage—in art and music, it is a collaboration between creator and recipients, the readers or viewers, should they be moved or not by the artist’s work.

I can imagine a different world, but I won’t force it on anyone.

Being a musician also requires a unique leap of faith.

Creating—be it poetry, art or music—is an act of immense self-trust, since most artists will never, or at least rarely, know if their work finds its mark.

—They won’t ever know if it registers deeply enough on another person’s psyche to create change.

The point of magecraft is to achieve discernible results in the quotidian world. You can keep score if you’re a mage, but not if you’re a musician.

And that, my Master, is the beautiful
    Kingdom
    otherside
    —The place meant for the two of us.

I know you will reach it.
    We both will.

Practice piano when you don’t mind who is listening, so you can commit errors and play things again and again.

Put together your piano music cautiously—don’t keep it in a stack where you continue to play the ones on. Have a lot of racks close to the piano.

And above all, acknowledge as soon as possible that some are more skilled than others.

However, do not feel disheartened by the thought. If you have a normal capacity, everything is up to practice. The more you practice the more you learn.

Self-Realized Monstrosity: EX

If the
    Innocent Monster
    Seraphic Monstrosity
    Skill is the quality of a Servant whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person’s will or appearance, what would one call when such transformation comes from within? The illusion of abnormality in the owner’s own mortal coil realized.

If the world would stand in her way as long as she possessed the 「body of a woman, 」 then she would become 「something the world would recognize.」 If he wouldn’t look at her for as long as she couldn’t talk to him in the only way he understood—with music—then she would defy that very notion. If he would not come back to the
    Kingdom
    otherside
    , then she would open the gates by herself.

Liberated from the shackles of gender, this Servant plays vibrant melodies with the passion of a newborn bird.

——However, although the outer shell is that of a male, it seems that by tampering with her own summoning circumstances something broke in the process. The aura exuded by this Servant hardly resembles that of a human being, even when she is playing the warmest melodies. Rather, even in the corners of this ever-present smile, there is something deeply inhuman about her... Err, him?

Nannerl Notenbuch: B

An old book with short keyboard pieces becomes a conceptual ability that transforms every sound made by this Servant into powerful and varied abilities. Although history records the existence of Nannerl as someone devoid of light, trapped in an unhappy existence under the rule of her father, if this Skill is any indicative, this Servant is anything but.

—An allegro for a smile, a requiem for a tear.

By projecting emotions onto others with played music, the Servant can calm and heal allies or torture and attack foes. In other words, it is an emphatic projection of his music.

Blessings from the Otherside: A

「That night, I dreamed of a shore lit by twin moons, each bright as a diamond, both suspended low at the water’s edge. Their images were mirrored perfectly against a still ocean. The air around it rippled with a melody so perfect, so unlike anything I’d ever heard, that I woke with my hand outstretched, aching to grasp it.
    ——That was the first time I ever saw the
    Kingdom of Back
    otherside
    . 」

When Wolfgang Mozart was a toddler, Nannerl was his idol. The two children were very close, and they invented a secret language and an imaginary place in which they were king and queen. Many years later, when her father laid dead and her brother never spoke to her again, she dared to venture, now alone, in the desolate land of her childhood.

What she found there was—

Forests larger than Salzburg.

A faerie princeling, guarding the gates.

A girl with a glass pendant, holding out for an impossible wish.

Perhaps, Nannerl Mozart never found the way back home—perhaps, she didn’t even tried. Perhaps, she recognized that the place where she belonged was the
    Kingdom
    otherside
    promised to her, after all, wherever that place might be, and stood there like a delusion that never died. Or perhaps this is only her dreams taking shape, as if a child trapped in the twilight. Could that explain the whimsical blessings contained in this Servant body?

Whatever the reasons for this strange transformation, the fact remains that he is protected by Elementals that grant a burst of invincibility under duress. Such Skill also grants him a manipulation of emotions in the same Rank, translated into the capacity to induce confusion, drowsiness, dream-like mania and a myriad of other feelings whenever he plays songs.

—Aren’t you forgetting something?

“Oh, the wings? Well, naturally fairy must have them. Don’t worry, they’re retractable.” Of course they ar—wait, that’s not it!

From time to time, practice with your eyes shut... Or don’t look at the keys, whatever you prefer—this truly hones you up.

Coordinate your life so that daily training is manageable. Such a large number of individuals think they don’t have the opportunity to rehearse when truly they simply haven’t made the time.

How long should you practice—that is up to what you need to accomplish.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    So many things I wished to tell him, but he never came back. I’ve waited and waited. And, perhaps, I was still waiting, even to this day.
    —But, no more. One day, I’ll reach for him instead with my own sound and I’ll force him to listen to me. And then, we’ll go back to the place we belong.

Twinkle Star
    [The Servant merely smiles softly at this little one.]

King Pelles
    A broken sword and a forgotten wish. However, above all—he holds the quiet colors of peace in his soul. Quite an inspiring sight... And quite enviable, as well.

Nero Redivivus
    A memory unable to fade away, no matter how hard the world tries to scrub the stain. I can understand that.

Umar Al Aziz
    「Revival」and 「inheritance」. Beautiful words with sharp edges. Master, you’d do great by being careful around him.

Charlot
    A grateful love, threefold realized. That man—Charlemagne, isn’t it?—is quite lucky, to be held in so high regard by the little one.

Jerusalem
    —I’ve wrote requiems in the name of that which you desire oh-so-strongly to be. However, I think I’d feel much more honored if I could write one about the real you.

Azi Dahaka
    So much malice—so much darkness. An anguish impossible to penetrate, much like a turbulent storm. Something unable to hold an innocent dream and protect it with care... We are natural enemies, that existence and I.

Wakanuke
    Engulfed by the name of another—much like a prey falling to the fangs of a great serpent—and yet, wearing their name with pride. Oh, one should never be in peace with the idea of disappearing into the night.

The Sandman (Lostbelt)
    The holder of many prayers of my childhood, and yet, there is nothing but darkness consuming their soul. What a shame... To leave a dream behind, it is truly a courageous step to take.

“Mr. Glass”
    A delicate existence, however noisy could be, transparent like that which gives him a name. He creates beautiful items, though—it’s a different craft than the one I perform, and yet, I do feel a certain... Kinship? Don’t pay attention to us, whimsical artists.

Pérdix
    A bird unable to fly high—truly pitiful. Truly saddening. Perhaps... If he ever cared to hear these notes of mine, I’d like to extend my sympathies, as a fellow nightingale devoid of wings.

Priapus
    Warmth... Like the summer sun, scorching hot and yet, comforting. Quite the gap between this man’s aura and his imposing physical presence. He might stir an unexpected bout of inspiration within me, so if you excuse me, I shall observe him a little longer.

Acknowledge the terrible days when it seems like you can’t play a note. Sometimes, it’s a smart choice to take a break.

And always keep in mind that Playing piano and Practicing piano are totally different.
    A DREAM BORN TO PERISH
    Das Königreich Rücken

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range:
    Max. number of targets: 1

It finally comes, the promised day. And it starts with a song.

A gentle melody. At first, soft like velvet—it has the color of childhood and innocence. But it picks up, growing up as all things should. It begs to shed this childish body away. A melody that strips a being from their earthly shell, freeing their conscience from the confines within.

What one sees with their soul, when the body isn’t there to cloud the senses any longer, is the truth. One could even call it, a certain type of 「Root.」

A tangle of fields and dimension, the height of time, the width of space—

Logic at bottom, madness at top—

The shape of becoming, the dance of decline—

What one sees with their soul, when the body isn’t there to cloud the senses any longer, is the truth. The
    Kingdom
    otherside
    , a barren wasteland waiting for the two of them.

The
    Kingdom
    otherside
    , in which sleepless dreams crawl devoid of light.

—And a glass pendant, held by a girl with an impossible wish.

A beautiful
    Kingdom
    otherside
    meant for the two of us.

However, the only way you can reach that place is by walking with me.

The only way you can reach that place is by overcoming me.

——And all this time, the one who needed to 「overcome,」 who was it?

Once upon a time, a father brought 「death」 to one of them with music that sought to separate. Once upon a time, a man in gray brought 「death」 to the other in the shape of a last swan song.

Once upon a time, a Noble Phantasm existed to close the last chapter in a Master’s story. Because music was magic, but magic couldn’t exist untouched in this world. Like the light of a pale flame, it had to be snuffed.

—But the Master found, deep inside their heart, the
    Kingdom
    otherside

—Deep inside their heart, it shone brightly the magic of music that this Servant ended up losing himself along the way.

『——I know who you are.』

Nannerl
    — GATEKEEPER OF THE DREAM —

The guardian of an
    Kingdom
    otherside
    that cannot exist anymore.

The guardian of a memory that must end.

Holding out to a dying hope of the color of the night, a Servant trapped between two distinct worlds.

The overwhelming love for a child long gone, touched by god—the fear of disappearing into the night, unremembered even by their own self——

The envy for a distant brother beloved by the world—the love for a brother whose laughter ringed bright like a bird——

A girl holding a glass pendant, crying out a single wish.

“I am afraid of being forgotten.”
    “Forgotten?” Her mother laughed. “What a fear for a little girl.”
    “Someday I won’t be little anymore.”
    “Everyone is forgotten, except the kings and queens.”
    And the talented, she added in silence, looking at her little brother. Only the worthy are made immortal.

However, no matter how damaged they are, dreams can always be reborn anew.

Final notes, I guess
    In which everyone who ever interacted with Mozart somehow ends up fucked up by his overwhelming talent and develops some kind of Innocent Monster variant.

And also everyone who has a sibling can attest to the feeling of loving and hating your sibling at the same time. What if one of them goes to become the greatest musician ever and completely forgets about you 'till the day he dies, huh. #JustSiblingThings

The sheet is different from my usual style because the Class forced me to do something else, creatively speaking. And even now I'm still unsure if I managed to convey enough personality in the skills and story, since this time there isn't a personality section or anything... Actually, I'm still unsure of a lot of things... And let's not even address the fact that the end it looks like I'm ripping off pine's Zeami, but at least it's a mighty good comparsion if your sheet is called that.

Anyway! This Servant is... Something, I guess. It started as a Foreigner, and then somehow ended up as a Gatekeeper. But the idea behind her/him was always unchanging, ever since I read a super interesting story that re-imagined their childhood a la Alice in Wonderland, with the Kingdom of Back being something that was real and not at the same time. Well, anyway, I sure hope it's still on the theme, even though she's not exactly a descendant. Rather, she's even the older sister of the historical figure in question. BUT HEY, LIMITS HUH? WHAT ARE THOSE?

I want to thank you, who read this mess of a sheet until the end. If you liked it even after everything, then, I want to thank you double the ammount. If you disliked... What can I say? He dislikes himself too.

See y'all later!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 16th, 2022 at 02:26 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    A sheet like an ephemeral dream, confusing, but with heart and much too short with some loose threads
    I felt the foreigner angle right away, Dreamlands ahoy and stuff like that. I wished I knew of this kingdom story when I wrote my Demon Pillar Mozart.
    But Gatekeeper is cool choice as well! Keeping the memory of something alive, waiting for the return of someone, holding onto a peaceful illusion, and guiding them towards it. Yes, I think I like that branch of Gatekeeper. Whimsical, tragic, pretty. A strange combination of what pinetree opened with Zeami and the physical idea of the class.
    Still, i feel like there are some things that could have needed a call back. Like the "useless class skill" and the shackle. And emphasizing the glass pendant three times without making it an actual part of something feels like a missed opportunity.

regarding the formatting, I was like "did she just combine mine and barons formatting?" Looks pretty and easier to follow than barons version with the gradient lines. Btw, my lines have 37 colors. I put way too much effort into them to make them smooth.

overall a classic WF entry one can not help to love

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Sucks air through teeth
    LMAO it's fine, loving her is... An acquired taste, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Regarding the formatting, I was like "did she just combine mine and barons formatting?" Looks pretty and easier to follow than barons version with the gradient lines. Btw, my lines have 37 colors. I put way too much effort into them to make them smooth.
    I swear I could never go to such lenghts of ripping off your amazing formatting, I just felt like the HR thingy made the sheet too barebones as it was, so I thought adding some colors would be better. It was good, but it also made me respect your hard work way more because hoo boy, was it hard. Can't imagine what it is to change these lines THIRTY TIMES.
    Also hey, criticism accepted and computed! I do agree with everything too, "could be better" is like the classic WF experience at this point. I really didn't wanted to sit this month out though, not on my man Wyvern.
    Thank you anyway for taking your time to give this thoughtful comment, Rey! You're the MVP.

And now because we still have time:

Pérdix: I swear I had a clear list of winners but then you come here and scramble the whole thing because of course you'd do that. WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS NOW? WITH ALL THIS LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS STUPID BOY? Not only you've picked only the bestest of the FCs (I mean, hello?? best boy allert???) but then you also make a compelling sheet dripping with personality on top of that? Just take all the wins already! (P.S.: busting a gut with that meme.)

Priapus: BIG DADDY ALERT I REPEAR BIG DADDY ALERT. Boy, I swear I always wait eagerly for the last week because there are always some bombs dropped out of nowhere and this sheet is like, the perfect example. It's simple yet extremely effective in its execution. His personality is so good, his skills are just perfect for him and everything is so... It fits so perfectly. I swear the reading experience was super immersive, kudos for this great character.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    LMAO it's fine, loving her is... An acquired taste, if anything.

I swear I could never go to such lenghts of ripping off your amazing formatting, I just felt like the HR thingy made the sheet too barebones as it was, so I thought adding some colors would be better. It was good, but it also made me respect your hard work way more because hoo boy, was it hard. Can't imagine what it is to change these lines THIRTY TIMES.
    Spoiler:

you get used to it. Thats what goes into my gradient lines. Top right is the site to actually show me how it will look. I just copy the window into my OneNote below and then I just copy and paste around into the template i made. Actually you could just make a gradient, screenshot it and then just cut out a line and insert it. Use it like pinetree uses the ornament lines now.
    Damn we all are design nerds. Look at the sheets in CaS1 and look at them now. What our sheets have become. Beautiful messes of colors and codes.

"could be better" is like the classic WF experience at this point.
    stop it before I become a white knight, m'lady.
    You know that you are one of the most talented here. Ms. 2x Monthly Winner, Top3 Secret Santa Lady and Madame won the last rework contest (and still needs to send in a prompt for next)

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nannerl: Probably the hardest emotional response I've gotten to a sheet. You called it out on your notes but being an older brother makes the sheet hit way harder.
    I'm usually on the side of over-explaining in these sheets because they're the only place these characters will feature, so you gotta make use of it, but the vagueness of the text is basically the central piece that allows other things, such as the music choice and the formatting, to come together around it as an excellent work.

I was already floored by your words to Zeami back during the Artist Contest but to say he inspired this is the highest praise I could get.

Pérdix: I swear I had a clear list of winners but then you come here and scramble the whole thing because of course you'd do that. WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS NOW? WITH ALL THIS LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS STUPID BOY? Not only you've picked only the bestest of the FCs (I mean, hello?? best boy allert???) but then you also make a compelling sheet dripping with personality on top of that? Just take all the wins already! (P.S.: busting a gut with that meme.)
    I'm also overjoyed to see people liking my angry bird son.