Page 498 of 620 FirstFirst ... 398448488493496497498499500503508548598 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,960 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    This probably should got to the Ideas thread, but speaking of AoE II, I'm thinking of doing the other campaign protagonists as Servants: Kotyan Khan, Ivaylo, Bayinnaung, Gajah Mada, Philip the Good, Algirdas-Kestutis, Robert Guiscard, Yodit, Sundjata, Babur, Privthiraj, Devapala, Rajendra Chola, etc
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Neat new project.
    Must be nice to have remakes
    #AgeofMythologyRemakeWaitingRoomGang
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Make Babur an awkward bisexual warlord who acts tough on the outside but gets flustered and embarrassed around his crush easily Based on his behavior around baburi andijani and how it’s described in the baburnama.

Blog Entries
    Would be a dream to repost on reddit, huh?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Shut the fuck up.
    I'll give you a few minutes to rethink this post.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Would be a dream to repost on reddit, huh?
    Don't bait him.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Make Babur an awkward bisexual warlord who acts tough on the outside but gets flustered and embarrassed around his crush easily Based on his behavior around baburi andijani
    Average Afghani warlord thing
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You know that one joke about Pakistani men going for Pashtun boys when they want a lover? That shit dates back to Babur.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ruler of Pandemonium

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Abu Jaffar Al Mansur
    Alignment: Lawful Balance
    Origins: The Abbasid Caliphate

Strength: C
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class SkillsGod’s Resolution (A Rank): Two Command Seals for every servant that is participating in the Holy Grail War, though manifested as burn scars on Ruler’s Face rather than a Tattoo on his back.

True Name Discernment (A Rank): Ruler can easily identify any servant that reaches past the territory that he has made. As it’s the very walls themselves can scan and cross reference figures though the skill has a harder time recognizing someone after the Fall of Baghdad or anyone from the New World.

Territory Creation {City} (EX Rank): A skill that creates a workshop and changes the terrain around him to his advantage. He can hijack the lay lines of a city to shape them towards his image and expand his power and mana reserved.

Personal SkillsMind’s Web of Shadow (A Rank): This skill allows Al Mansur to spy on the secrets around his base up to Citywide. Any information no matter how trivial will pass towards his ears.

This skill came from the vast information network of spies and secret police that Al-Mansur have throughout his realm so much so that. He can identify and neutralize any incoming revolt in a day or two

Malice of the Pious (EX Rank): This skill is a reversed Golden Rule Skill in an area of effect. Ruler can degrade and lower the value of anything that he touches. Items that spend a long time in this area with so fragile that they can crumble to dust.

This Skill came from Ruler’s harsh view of wealth, even though he held the most power and riches He actively rejects them and often sees things objectively and took the most extreme in his religious views. So, any amount of indulges he quashes entirely to help the system.

Hysteria of the Despot (A Rank): This skill casts an aura of fear that permeated throughout Ruler’s Body. Ruler can create pocket areas of fear effect that can fully paralyze any servants depending on their endurance against Ruler’s Mana.

Al Mansur is one of the most calculating of all of the Caliphs, his firm and harsh rule cast into the People. That the peace he brought up is filled with unrelating fear of the calculating and malicious caliph. That his reign of peace was built in the shadows of blood and fear.

Noble PhantasmGate of Execution, Yawm Al Hisab

Type: Reality Marble

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxSNzbSAJ...TcabCnH2diTsXW

A trap reality marble springs out of a giant black gate that sucks people nearby to be devoured and executed by a demonic visage that is sealed inside of this reality marble. Though this reality marble requires an exorbitant amount of mana from lay line seals that must be coordinated before activating it. Ruler usually pulls out the required mana from the city that hosts the Holy Grail War. So, this NP can only be activated from these certain lay line spots.

This Noble Phantasm comes from the ways ruthless ways that Ruler executes any revolts or rebellion that comes his way so much so that a special room was created to house, collect and catalog the various victims that he has throughout his reign from infants to old men and that this room was kept hidden through his life goes on detected.

Misc LinesLikes: Order, and the grand system of humanity. I like that everything is part of a nice system that everyone abides by.

Dislike: Rabble rousers, People that reject the system or abuse it. I abhor anyone who threatens the system that Alaya has given us.

Holy Grail Wish: I don’t have a wish; I am already content with my lot in the system though I am interested in your wish for it. Most Magus use it to gain the upper hand against the system. Will you be the same as them in the wish for power and greed? Uhm, I think not from the look of you.

Event: What is the occasion, this time master? I hope for you that this time things don’t go too sour like the last few times.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Tsk, quite the system that you have here in Chaldea. I can’t wait to see how would you manage it.

Bond Line 2: Mhmm, I see you quite the diplomat master, so many servants of varying interests and agendas but you can keep them all in line. Even remnants of former enemies don’t pain your master to see the faces that tortured, maimed, and killed your allies. Don’t mind just me just something for you to ponder over.

Bond Line 3: It seems to amaze me how contradictory you are as a person, Master. You are most compassionate to a fault a soul acting wali-like. But you can quickly condemn someone for going against you no matter the reason.

Bond Line 4: Chaldea you have built and prospered this great gathering on your own. Though I wonder how long will this place will last. Even now I can see the cracks within its system.

Bond Line 5: Master, I can see it in your eyes, the desperations within them. That inhabits you and began to eat at you every day. Do you have what it takes to mend back the system, No the proper question is what is your resolve to do it? Are you willing to do anything for it, I see you’re already on the path of no return. In that case, well trudge on this void path of desolation, I hope the foundation that you restore would last longer.

RelationshipsHarun Al-Rashid: There Little Boy, have the years been rough on you though the people thought differently. Even your epithet was given in hindsight. The rightly guided, hah did you feel like you deserve that title or just a little cold comfort that you hide behind as you’re the one that possibly trigger the downfall of our dynasty to the generations that came after?

Ja’far al-Barmaki: Little Vizier, betrayed by my grandson. Does it make your blood boil, though it seems you haven’t decided on where to place your anger or blame? Is it Harun as a person or do you think the whole system is corrupt? So, which is it, little vizier?

Abd Al Rahman: Hah, how did the youngling prince grow? I heard you barking along in the Iberian Peninsula. My brother gave quite the chase, but no matter how loud you bark you’re the same cowardly prince that ran. Though all that running will not cure your loss so, where does that leave you? Right, back to me.

Last edited by Ismail2002; November 11th, 2022 at 04:51 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Iamtabbychan

Class: Voyager
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Kamaladevi Chattophadyay
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: India (20th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Misogyny, modernization
    Talent: Preserving culture and tradition
    Natural Enemy: Robert Goddard
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: N/A
    Catalyst: Salt from Dandi

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation B: She went on a relatively famous World Tour, which grants her this Class Skill allowing her mana to constantly surge as she continues towards her goal.

Personal Skills:

Freedom Salt B: The sublimation of her both being one of the Seven Member Lead Team of the Salt March, and also selling "Freedom Salt", salt made at the waterfront, to a magistrate. This allows her to manifest huge amounts of salt according to her will, which she utilizes as her primary weapon. This salt can also be used to lift curses, burning Evil, or to bring prosperity and Wealth.

World Tour B: The sublimation of the world tour she went on to drum up support for Indian independence. This grants her a chunk of fame bonus in most countries, all those that she went through in life. In addition, it helps her be able to temporarily pump her independent Navigation even when not traveling or journeying, thanks to several incidents.

AIWC B: The All Indian Woman's Conference, an organization she was one of the founders of, and which inspired her to run for office in the Madras council. Although she lost, this inspired many women following to run and win, including famous figures such as Indira Gandhi. This allows her to build Inspiration, constantly allowing people's goals to feel more "achievable".

Noble Phantasm(s):

Sangraheet Paramparaen
    The Traditions Of India

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100 Targets

Her most lasting contribution has been her many, many influences on preserving ancient Indian handicraft, theater, and handlooms, founding many organizations, including the National School for Drama, the All Indian Handicrafts Board, and Sangeet Nana Akademi. This enables her to manifest traditional handicrafts and items from Indian culture, appearing to emerge out of a vault behind her, as well as traditions to alter people's behavior. In addition, as she looks, she can collect more "traditions" which she can pull out as she wishes.

Lore: Kamaladevi Chattophadyay (1903-1988) was an indian freedom activist noted for her being one of the selected heads of the Salt Marsh, and her actions there, as well as her world tour to drum up support. However, her most lasting and famous contribution has been her influences on preserving Indian traditiona nd culture.

Personality: A calm person, she loves seeing the traditions of all cultures, and watching their differences and similarities. She hates to see those traditions fade, and will do whatever she can to try to keep them alive. Her wish for the Grail is merely to preserve all tradition, even at the cost of all modernization if necessary.

Relationships:

Robert Goddard: "Rockets? Now why? Why on earth?"

Pachacuti: "Hmm, intriguing traditions, though I do wonder about your earth-shaping."

Eva Peron: "We both did tours for similar reasons, didn't we? How wonderful."

Ono no Imoko: "You bridged the gap between two powerful nations, and you even collected and studied tradition while you were at it? How amazing!"

Elizabeth Bisland: "Your race was impressive. Your eye for culture, even more."

Blog Entries

Avenger - Milady de Winter

Avenger of the Branded

(by PFLS6\. Source)

“Servant Avenger. Oh don’t be discouraged Master, you’ve made quite an excellent choice. Hmm, my identity? Hah, which one would you like to hear?”

True Name: Milady de Winter
    Aliases: Clarick, Anne de Breuil, Comtesse de la Fere, Lady Laurence, Countess of Carlisle
    Alt. Classes: Assassin, Faker, Rider, Berserker
    Source: Fiction, The Three Musketeers her most famous but not her first appearance
    Region: France, Britain
    Catalyst: Stolen diamond studs.
    Armament: Her words, the coercion of other people, poisons, set of Black Keys

Character: “If ‘those people’ haven’t been summoned, good, my work will then proceed uninterrupted. If they have… well, let’s just say they won’t be walking away ‘heroes’.”

Due to her nature, it’s tricky to state what Avenger’s backstory even is, which country she’s from or whether she was ever real. However, the commonly accepted version of her backstory states she was a poor orphan raised to be a nun. But given how confining that life was, she decided to run away with the church’s goblet relic, given to her courtesy of a seduced priest (a priest who was somehow seduced even though she was only sixteen at the time…) They were caught almost immediately, but Milady de Winter (long before she was even called that) escaped again through seducing her jailer.

When the priest was branded by his own brother though, that brother took off, found her and branded her likewise with the fleur-de-lis. She was then found by the lord of the land, the Comte de la Fere, who exercised his right to force her to marry him (and patted himself on the back for at least not assaulting her), even though she was then already married. Only then did the Comte see her brand by accident and find out she was a criminal, at which he immediately hanged her to protect his own honour.

Except, through either her own resilience, the hanging being a rushed job, or both, she survived. Starting anew, she eventually worked her way up to serving under a very different Church official, no less than France’s Cardinal de Richelieu, having been hired as a spy and assassin. She simultaneously also married into British nobility, truly becoming the ‘Lady of Winter’.

Working under Richelieu led her into conflict with the King’s Musketeers, including one named Athos, who was in secret the Comte de la Fere, and the would-be musketeer d’Artagnan… who used Milady’s attraction to another noble to sexually assault her under disguise as him. When Richelieu then assigned Milady to assassinate the Duke of Buckingham, whose relationship with France’s queen risked an international incident, the musketeers hounded her all the way, till they eventually cornered her and executed her in the town of Lille. And Cardinal Richelieu… cared little, even pardoning d’Artagnan for not revealing anything that would implicate him.

Though she may never have been any beacon of purity, Milady de Winter was abused and assaulted her entire life, with the only man who treated her well caring not when she died. As unvirtuous as she was, were her actions any worse than the bullying Musketeers who were somehow remembered as heroes?

Avenger adapts to the modern world like she’s always adapted to different situations, professionally and opportunistically. She does seem to genuinely like the modern world better than her own time, but is disheartened to learn that abusers in power getting away with it hasn’t stopped. One thing though she genuinely despises about the modern world is how it’s largely remembered the Musketeers as heroes, despite all their own crimes. What also stings is how fellow Dumas Avenger, Edmond Dantes, has been remembered as a ‘complicated’ anti-hero, while she’s considered a villain despite being no worse.

“Read the actual book, why don’t you? Might get you to reconsider things…”

Attribute:
    Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Likes: Amorousness, others doing as they’re told, jewellery
    Dislikes: Swashbuckling heroes, male entitlement, imprisonment
    Relationships

• Baudelaire: “Oh, don’t point out how sinful I am, as if I don’t know. Though if you come after me, I might just do the same in return.”
    • Cathy Morland: “Oh, you say you may have figured out my backstory? Hmhm, good, I wouldn’t mind hearing it…”
    • Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: “Hah, no wonder such incompetent spies as yourself didn’t rise to any starring roles.”
    • Zaroff: “I may be biased towards… certain targets, but I’ll own up to a penchant for hunting humans too.”
    • Christina: “So, that Great War finally ended, thanks in part to a little girl. To think not even Richelieu lived to see it through.”
    • Berlioz: “Look at that, another French Avenger constantly rewriting their own history. Oh, except I can actually convince people of course.”
    • Yoshitsugu: “You intentionally had yourself beheaded? Maybe I’m too good a little Christian girl to even conceive why anyone would want that.”
    • Celtchar: “That’s the problem with us contract killers keeping pets, we can’t risk forming any attachments.”
    • Dorothy: “How odd for us to be so similar, contract killers both. Though you started even younger than me, and well, I wasn’t assigned to take out any witches, I’m no mindless inquisitor."
    • Jafar: “You were genuinely shocked to be executed? Hah, my whole time in court, I always acted like my head was on the line.”
    • Maid Marian: “I’d take caution, young lady, mingling with any swashbuckling rogue types. They tend to hold women like us in low regard…”
    • Margaret Cavendish: “Wait, don’t we know each other? I believe we both waited under Henrietta Maria of England. Well, according to some accounts…”
    • Carmen Miranda: "How tame your own 'international missions' were, never even asked to kill a single person. Still, hearing of one who became so hated by her own people, I... I can relate."

Master: Someone who’s okay not knowing their Servant’s true identity, for starters. And doesn’t in any way remind her of the Musketeers.
    Natural Enemy: Athos, d’Artagnan, Dantes
    Wish: For her as Countess to share the fate of a certain Count, being able to have her revenge then get away with it all. If that’s too much, then for nobody to ever remember the Musketeers as heroes.
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** B
    • Agility: ***** B
    • Mana: ***** E
    • Luck: ***** C
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Avenger

Capacity to generate resentment in oneself and others, allowing for Mana recovery while attacking and being attacked.

• Rank A+: Immediately turns her and others’ negative emotions into strength. A power boost is granted should anyone discover her brand.

Oblivion Correction

Ability of an Avenger to never forget and never forgive. Critical hits are strengthened.

• Rank B: Enables the ease of critical strikes the more the Target reminds her of any Musketeer. An especially powerful counterattack can be launched against those who discover her True name.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)

Replenishes mana while one’s revenge remains unfulfilled.

• Rank D: Regenerates mana for as long as she is unable to personally take revenge on Athos, d’Artagnan, and anyone who sees her brand. While all her Class Skills gain in power upon her brand being uncovered, Avenger is loath to use this to give herself an automatic boost due to the brand revealing her True identity, and her own personal history.

Personal Skills

Aliases and Alibis

Ability to obscure one’s true name through taking on numerous different names, identities, and backgrounds, that one’s original name becomes utterly lost, and one’s identity becomes hard to remember. Works similarly to Information Erasure, but with too much and too contradictory info rather than too little.

• Rank B-: Avenger’s rapid-fire creation of new identities makes it highly difficult for anyone to consistently recognise and retain information on her. Immediately gets a minus Rank should anyone uncover her brand, though as shown with Athos, it is possible for Avenger to restore her anonymity again a while after her brand being found.

Femme Fatale (True)

Ability to appear naturally in the target’s vicinity. Combines abilities such as analysis, intellect, pheromones, disguise, and covert behaviour.

• Rank A: Avenger was and is perhaps seen as the premiere Femme Fatale in literature, with not one character embodying the archetype as much as her until the Noir genre. Can easily get others to steal or even carry out murder for her. She is particularly known for being able to seduce those seen as ‘beyond seduction’.

Thoughts and Prayers

An advanced form of Espionage. The ability to register as unhostile through those in authority constantly looking away and refusing to commit to dealing with the situation.

• Rank B: Can go unnoticed by authority figures with a Luck check. The favour of Cardinal Richelieu and her ability to acquaint herself with officials basically forced the Musketeers to pursue her themselves.

(A/N: 'Thoughts and Prayers' might need a more fitting retitle with Milady. Also thought to give her my Skill 'Unknown Homeland' but that might be redundant with her NP)

Noble Phantasms

All Against One
    One Against All

Type: Anti-Unit

“You don’t take issue with my actions, you only take issue with me being the one acting on them.”

In her Legend, she frequently used other to carry out her goals, be that a seduced priest who helped her escape and stole Church relics for her, or John Felton who she got to assassinate the Duke or Buckingham. At the same time, the assumed heroes that were the Musketeers committed many vile acts in reaction to and pursuit of her, including attempted murder on merely seeing her brand, or assault through deception.

This is Avenger’s power to corrupt, or worsen the corruption of, anyone who feels strong emotions for her, be they positive like love or negative like hate, which as a femme fatale Avenger aren’t at all hard for her to instil. To make anyone as bad as they think she is and seduce or madden them enough to where they commit essentially the same crimes. To close any divide between hero and villain.

This corruption is manifest by a fleur-de-lis brand identical to Avenger’s that slowly starts to appear on the Target’s where they can’t easily see it and figure out who they’ve been bewitched by. For Servants, the Class of those affected will gradually be overwritten as Avenger, removing their original Class Skills and even their Noble Phantasms if they cannot fit the Avenger class.

The physical manifestation of this Phantasm comes in the form of a grail-like church goblet, which she began her criminal career with by corrupting a priest into stealing for her. Rather familiarly, it starts overflowing with a dark and contaminated aura the more emotions are directed towards her. The best defence against this Phantasm would be to somehow not form any emotions towards Avenger at all, good or bad.

No True Name
    All Are One, One Is All

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

“That’s what I have over every Servant. I have no true identity!”

The crystallisation of her multitude of possible inspirations, the rewrites and multiple identities authors like de Sandras, de Brienne, and La Rochefoucauld gave her character even before Dumas, and her in-story own feat of never having her True Name discovered, even as the rest of her identity was.

Taking her Aliases and Alibis Skill and enhancing it, this Noble Phantasm Avenger to rewrite her own backstory with each new identity she takes. As a result of her backstory being in flux yet under her control, she can alter it to justify having whichever Skill she chooses, sub-qualifying for whatever Class she chooses, and potentially the creation of new Noble Phantasms.

However, her desire for revenge and a reason behind it must always be included despite whatever background she gives herself, it’s possible she wouldn’t even be able to stabilise herself as a Servant otherwise. Further, the fleur-de-lis brand stays regardless of her given backstory, and once having been seen, immediately nullifies what is otherwise an always active Phantasm, at least until that person has been killed.

For Comparison: asterism42's Assassin

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Lukomorye

Greetings my master. Servant Archer, unusual for a writer, huh? Oh, if you knew how many duels I've been to

Class: Archer
    True Name: Alexander Pushkin
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Russian Empire
    Armament: cane, flintlock pistols
    Natural enemy: Georges-Charles Dantes, tsar Nikolai I

STRENGE — D
    ENDURANCE — D
    AGILITY — D
    MANA — B(A with NP)
    LUCK — C
    NP — EX

Class skills:

Independent action(C, EX with NP)

The ability to remain independent even when refusing to supply Magical Energy from one's Master; the ability to act even in the absence of the Master. Without the Master, Archer can be in the world for 24 hours. When using a Noble Phantasm, the skill rank is increased to EX, Archer gains the ability to stay in the world until his death.

Magic Resistance (D, A with NP)

Provides protection from magical effects. Unlike the resistance effect, which simply rejects magical energy, this ability completely cancels spells. Archer has a low magic resistance rank. When using a Noble Phantasm, the rank increases to A, which turns Archer into a mage slayer

Personal skills:

Eye for Art(B)

Archer can reveal the servant's true name if the servant is associated with European folklore or is an early 19th century writer

How amazing is our world. It is unlikely that anyone could even imagine that there is an opportunity to see the great people of past centuries for yourself. Philosophers, poets, artists, warriors, traitors and even villains. And I'm not talking about those personalities that were already after me. If I don't write a poem about the Holy Grail War, then I'm worthless as a poet.

Familiar(Golden Cockerel)(C)

Golden Cockerel, a low-ranking ghost beast that is Archer's familiar. In attack, the cockerel is weak, except that it can strongly peck the enemy in the head or in the eye, but it is not designed for combat. This bird is a kind of alarm - if an enemy appears on the territory of Archer or his master, then the cockerel will give Archer and the master a mental signal in the form of a short rhyme

"cock-a-doodle-doo!
    Reign without much to do!"

This familiar is useful against Assassin class servants, as Cockerel ignores any form of Conceal Presence and Spying.

Petya-petya-petushok, zolotoy grebeshok
    Maslyana golovushka
    Shelkova borodushka

Excuse me Master, got carried away

Duelist’s Luck

A special skill that gives the wearer the ability to survive a one-on-one duel. During his short life, Archer had about 30 pistol duels. Most of them were canceled, the other enemy either missed or refused to shoot. This skill increases Archer's luck when he fights one-on-one with an opponent. However, this is an insidious skill - at some point, Archer's luck will sharply become low, which can be fatal for him.

[I] You will call it stupidity. I'll call it a matter of honor, Master.[/]

Poems of praise(B)

Archer is able to write a poem praising this or that person. If the praised person reads this verse, he will gain the Courage (D) skill, if the skill is already there, then his rank will increase.

Writing poetry is as natural to me as breathing. And now that so many great people have returned... it's a pity that I can't rhyme so easily in Latin. Will the Caesar understand the French poetic style?

Noble Phantasm:

Дуб Лукоморья
    Collection of stories of all peoples
    Ex, Targets: ???

A powerful Noble Phantasm that requires a lot of mana to summon, but capable of self-sustaining due to the fact that he himself is a source of mana. Archer's trump card, allowing this not very strong servant to pose a serious danger.

Archer is summoned with a small acorn in his coat pocket. This acorn should be planted in a ley line, preferably near the sea and forest. Three days later, from this acorn will grow a mighty oak, wrapped in a golden chain. From now on, the oak tree will feed Archer with mana, increasing the rank of Independent Action to EX. The tree itself has a connection to the era when the Mystery still existed, which also raises the rank of Magic Resistance to A.

However, this phantasm is also Archer's weakness. If this oak is destroyed, then Archer himself will immediately die. This is not so easy to do - the oak itself is actively defending itself, calling on various creatures, which can be rusalki, leshii, sea bogatyrs with a voivode, it can even be the phantoms of Baba Yaga and Koshchei the Immortal. The most dangerous creature is Kot Bayun. Guardian of the Oak, this Ghost Beast is the size of a small leopard, armed with sharp claws and teeth, in addition, he can speak, his voice has a hypnotic effect, plunging the victim into a trance.

In addition to improving Archer's class skills, the oak also begins to collect stories from all over the Holy Grail War region. Whether it's urban legends, fairy tales or unusual stories from the lives of individuals - it's all collected by oak roots. By touching the tree trunk, Archer can view all of these stories. However, it is not only the collection of information.

Once the oak tree is fully grown, Archer can immediately take several bullets from it. These bullets are weak, some are not capable of doing any damage at all. But they carry no less dangerous effect. These bullets are Archer's stories and tales that he wrote during his lifetime. If such a bullet hits a person or a servant, it will impose on him the concept of stories:

Маленькие трагедии
    Stories that don't end happily

Four bullets embodying Archer's four tragedies. Each bullet has the following effects.
    Miserly knight - this bullet imposes on the target the desire to possess material wealth. In addition, the victim of the bullet will begin to suffer from gradually increasing paranoia. An obsessive fear that the people around you, including friends and relatives, will want to take over your entire fortune, sooner or later will drive the target crazy, turning into a miserable madman, ready to starve to death, just not to lose the wealth he has accumulated
    Mozart and Salieri — This bullet is not capable of inflicting any damage, moreover, the target receiving the bullet will receive improvements. The servant will have an increase in ranks in all respects, a person will be able to become a pseudo-servant at all. However, the cost of such an increase is high. A person in the target's inner circle, whether it be a friend, relative, or Master of Servant, will begin to feel a strong sense of envy for the victim of the bullet. Moreover - only this envious person will be able to kill the target marked by a bullet. Murder cannot be prevented, the World itself will help to accomplish this action. NEVER USE THIS BULLET ON MOZART OR SALIERI!
    The Stone Guest — this bullet does not impose any concepts and feelings on the target. Instead, the bullet marks the victim by summoning into the world a statue of a commander chasing the one marked by the bullet. The purpose of the statue is to grab the target and fall into the ground with it, which guarantees death. The statue can be destroyed, but it requires a Noble Phantasm rank at least A. DON’T USE ON DON JUAN!
    A Feast during the Plague — this bullet is one of the most dangerous in Archer's arsenal, he himself will use it only in the most extreme case, when the situation is completely hopeless. This bullet carries the disease of the plague of inactivity. When applied to the target, infection will begin. A person or other living being will begin to rot alive, but the infected will not pay any attention to it. The disease is contagious, in less than a week it will take over a city the size of Fuyuki, eventually the city will be filled with people rotting alive, who will continue their daily lives. Moreover, they will stop noticing any atrocity. They can be cut, beaten, tortured, but none of them will pay attention to it.

Медный всадник
    The formidable tsar is chasing you

Archer's poem about the flood in St. Petersburg and how little the lives and desires of ordinary people mean to sovereigns. Is a copper bullet. On hit, the target's luck will drop to a critical level. Moreover, the bullet carries a mental curse - the target will always feel as if someone powerful and formidable is chasing it, from which there is no escape. This bullet does not work against rulers such as a certain King of Heroes from Babylon, an Egyptian pharaoh, and one Russian tsar associated with this poem.

Сказка о царе Додоне
    The story's false; but in it lies
    Some truth, seen but by inward eyes

Set of two bullets associated with two characters from Archer's tale.
    Tsar Dodon - this bullet marks the target, setting the Golden Cockerel on it. The familiar ceases to watch, it now pursues the marked one to peck on its head. For the now marked by a bullet, a blow with a beak from a golden cockerel is fatal, no matter what END rank he has
    Shamakhanskaya Tsaritsa - the effect of this bullet is similar to the bullet of the Miserly Knight. However, instead of paranoid stinginess, the bullet will impose paranoid love on the target. On hit, the target will see an image of their ideal love. From now on, the target becomes obsessed with this image, to the point that it begins to seem to them that others want to steal their love.

Actually, Archer is able to convert all his stories written during his lifetime into bullets, and several bullets can appear from some stories. Each bullet can only be used once, creating a new one with the same effect will not work. However, Lukomorye Oak can create bullets from new stories he has collected.

Description:

Likes: gambling, shooting gallery, writing poetry and stories, beautiful young ladies, interesting stories, cinema
    Dislikes: bores and scoundrels

Archer's true name is Alexander Pushkin, a Russian poet and writer of the early 19th century, nicknamed the sun of Russian poetry.

Pushkin is very curious, he is very interested in the modern world. He is especially interested in modern entertainment. He is passionate about TV, movies, skateboards, motorcycles and the internet. Once in another country, Alexander will actively study its culture, it should be remembered that Pushkin sometimes looks at the world through the stereotypes of his century, with which one must be more careful.

Despite his love of entertainment, Pushkin will still notice the problems of the 21st century and the country where he is summoned. He understands that at all times humanity will have difficulties, but this is not a reason to sit back.

By the way, Pushkin is kind to his works, as well as to his honor. It is easy to piss him off by starting to criticize his poetry. At such moments, he is very sorry that dueling has been abolished by now. For some reason, even that fatal duel with Dantes did not convince him

Archer is extremely careful when using his Noble Phantasm bullets. He knows how dangerous his powers are, which is why he rarely uses them.

His desire is to replay the duel with Dantes. This time he will die from a French officer's bullet.

Relations:

Antonio Salieri — I'm sorry, maestro. My play made you out to be a villain and a murderer. If I knew how it really was ... hold on (holds out a sheet of poetry to Avenger). This verse is dedicated to your hard fate

Mikhail Gorshenev — Do you want me to write songs for your music? Hmm, I have never had to be a songwriter, especially in the rock and roll genre, although I like it. I won't mind

Edmond Dantes — Dantes?! Oh, I beg your pardon, Count of Monte Cristo. I just don't have the best memories of that last name
    Last edited by Shezum3; November 11th, 2022 at 12:03 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just noticed the Art you made for gorshenev. Nice work. It looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    This probably should got to the Ideas thread, but speaking of AoE II, I'm thinking of doing the other campaign protagonists as Servants: Kotyan Khan, Ivaylo, Bayinnaung, Gajah Mada, Philip the Good, Algirdas-Kestutis, Robert Guiscard, Yodit, Sundjata, Babur, Privthiraj, Devapala, Rajendra Chola, etc
    Do Kotyan Khan, he is cool. Totally not biased.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I personally see big awkward sad husbando potential in Babur.

Nice Pushkin sheet. Love the story-bullet concept. I considered making Pushkin a Pretender class servant based on a theory that he faked his death and later resurfarced as Alexander Dumas.

Blog Entries
    the final page before the comp
    Nails, did you continue your own compilation?
    either way, would be helpful to get the code to save some time and effort

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Genetics

True Name: Gregor Johann Mendel

Titles: Father of Modern Genetics, King of Geneticists

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Place of Origins: Austrian Empire/Czech Republic

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 64 kg

Other Qualifable Classes: No others... Normally

Wish: Getting the recognition that his work and talent deserved earlier

Dislikes: Having his efforts ignored, doubts about his character, taxation laws

Talents: Experimenting and learning about life

Armaments: His Laws and hybrids

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: C
    Luck: B*
    Noble Phantasm: B
    *Due to Mendelian Paradox

Class Skill(s)
    Item Construction: E
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Unfortunately, Mendel has no known anecdotes of creating any items in life so he received the lowest Rank possible.

Territory Creation: C+
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as foto collectana. In Mendel's case, he can build an "experimental garden" and a two-hectare area "zone". Both are necessary to activate one of Mendel's Noble Phantasms, the former garden is necessary for Mendel to activate his
    The Great Experiment of Life that Begun the Field
    Lebenshybride Experimente
    and the latter zone for his Laws.

Personal Skills
    Genetic Observation: A+
    A variant of Human Observation is where instead of observing and understanding people, one observes and understands the target's genetics instead. As the one whose most famous achievements are obtained from observing lifeforms, Mendel naturally has the highest Rank possible for this Skill.

The Skill at this Rank allows Mendel to recognize and understand a lifeform's
    Genotype
    genes
    and
    Phenotype
    traits resulting from these genes
    by observing them. The longer he observes his target, the more detailed and high-quality Mendel's understanding would be. With this ability, he can see any physical based Skills and Noble Phantasms that the enemy Servant had due to their genetics like through inheritance or through "mutations" like Divinity, Monstrous Strength, Natural Body, or Mystic Eyes. Due to this, it can be said that without this Skill, Mendel's
    The Great Experiment of Life that Begun the Field
    Lebenshybride Experimente
    would have its effectiveness halved.

However, the Skill has limits such as it can't let Mendel see any traits if the target has some ability that can protect their privacy of at least the same Rank for Skills or C Rank for Noble Phantasms. This Skill will also only activate if Mendel can see the target and if the target is a lifeform that has "genes" in the way that Mendel understands them.

Weak Constituation: C+
    A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit. In Mendel's case, it's Bright disease which has been affecting him since his late years and was what killed him in life. Made worse by the fact that Mendel has a history of falling ill in his educational years, boosting his Rank. Naturally, he despises this Skill and would seek any method to permanently remove this Skill.

Mendelian Paradox: A
    A unique Skill born from a discovery made by a scientist, Ronald Fisher, that some of the data Mendel gathered in his famous experiment seem to be too good to be true yet everything the people know of the man suggests that Mendel isn't the type of man to do such a thing thus creating a paradox. Several potential answers have been proposed such as he did change the data due to wanting to impress his audience, that he was just lucky, or that it was confirmation bias. The truth, however, is that simply for the first time in his life, Mendel has gotten incredibly lucky. And while Mendel is a pragmatic person, he does not like those who question his integrity which makes him tolerate this Skill for its effects.

As such, the Skill increases Mendel's Luck Rank by two Ranks and more importantly, can make anyone who sees and hear about him doing anything that clashes with how they perceive Mendel doubt that such action has ever happened similar to Information Erasure. For example, if a person thinks that Mendel is a good person but they see him do something evil like killing someone in cold blood, they would question whether or not they have seen/heard it right and will be pulling answers for explanations for this. They might even deny it ever happened, making it a useful Skill in a variety of situations like alliances. However, this Skill can be resisted or outright made useless if the target has protections against mental influences or if they know enough of Mendel's character to know that what he has done isn't out of his character. This also forces Mendel to act around others to utilize this Skill to its greatest potential though thankfully for him, Mendel is an expert on hiding behind a facade through the experiences from life.

Uncrowned Star: B
    A Skill that's given to those who have done something world-changing but never got the recognition that such a feat deserved for years or decades, if not centuries. For Mendel, his discovery of the laws of inheritance was ignored and misunderstood to be a confirmation of the hybridization by the scientific community at the time until 35 years later and only was its importance recognized.

Essentially, this Skill serves as a superior version of the Uncrowned Martial Art that lowers everything to make Mendel less impressive. The Ranks of Mendel's Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms are all lowered by one Rank or a - if the Rank was already at E Rank in the eyes of anyone who does not know his True Name. Furthermore, this also inflicts a mental influence on everyone that sees or hears Mendel accomplish anything outstanding that compels them to ignore it like a powerful hypnosis spell. This makes a deadly combination with his Mendelian Paradox that allows him and his Master to scheme in shadows as a mastermind for much of the war. However, this Skill also has a weakness against abilities that offer protection against mental influences and the effects would also deactivate if they were to learn Mendel's True Name. Also the - is from Mendel's hatred of this Skill due to his work being ignored in his life.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Trinty of Rules that Governs the Inheritance of Traits
    The Mendelian Laws of Inheritance

Type: Anti-Trait
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2 people
    The basic laws of inheritance that govern how numerous traits are inherited in the offspring whose's discovery through experimenting with pea plants is how Mendel earned his title of Father of Modern Genetics. The crystalization of the "result" of Mendel's experiment, it can be said. These laws are utilized every day across the world in things such as disease prevention and the selective breeding of organisms and would serve as one of the first things one learns of when one goes into the field of not just genetics but biology in general. The laws, now ascended to the status of Noble Phantasms, each have an effect on a physical "trait" of Mendel's choosing (including himself) as long as the targets are within the two-hectare “zone” Mendel has to set up beforehand and if they are also within Mendel's sight. This "trait" must be a result of the target's genes, whether it is inherited from their parents or is mutated into existence, it doesn't matter and it will be affected if chosen and remain affected even after Mendel takes his eyes off of them.

The first law is the Law of Dominance which states that when an organism is a heterotype for a trait, that trait will always take the form of the dominant allele and the recessive allele will be suppressed for life. This became the ability for Mendel to designate two traits as "Dominant" and "Recessive". The trait designated as Dominant will forcibly activate upon designation even if it was sealed before which makes it great for activating a negative trait the enemy has such as Weak Constitution mid-combat or activating a positive trait when it is needed in a situation. Meanwhile, the trait designated as Recessive will be forcibly sealed, making it unusable even for traits such as strength or intelligence to be used or deactivate a negative trait which is what Mendel frequently does to his Weak Constitution whenever possible which is very useful in a fight. It is also why he can be considered a bane to all Magi as he can just seal their Magic Circuits which all Magi, regardless of their quality, need to cast spells as long as said Mage is within the zone and sight. This forced de/activation isn't just an effect that lasts for only a moment either, they would remain in effect as long as they are within the zone or he deactivates this effect himself.

The second is the Law of Segregation that is during the
    Meiosis
    production of gametes
    , allele pairs will separate to be put into gametes and randomly reattached together during fertilization, allowing the offspring an equal chance to inherit one of the alleles. This manifested as the ability to temporally remove the target's trait after selection, taking the form of two small spheres of light containing one-half of the selected trait exiting the target's body. These spheres, representing the gametes, then can be placed inside another organism's body which will allow that said organism to gain that trait though at only 50% of its effectiveness or if they already have that trait, have their's enhanced. The trait can remain to be used by these aforementioned organisms until this Law is deactivated or they or the original target get out of the zone, in which case the removed trait will return to the original target to be theirs again.

The last one is the Law of Independent Assortment which states the separation and inheritance of one allele pair are not affected by the other alleles. Now, it allows Mendel to select two traits of someone and prevent them from affecting each other. Essentially, it is instead of 1+1=2, it's now 1x1=1 or in video game terms, it prevents the stacking of buffs or debuffs on a target. However, this Law's overall versatility is less than the other two laws due to a stricter requirement to use it effectively as it should only be used against those who have two abilities that can stack. Once again, this effect will end when the target leaves the zone.

While the Laws' abilities are great, they still have weaknesses. Other than the shared weakness of the effects automatically ending when the chosen targets leave the two-hectare zone, they can also be resisted by Magic Resistance whose Rank if high enough, can even prevent the abilities from even happening at all. Also, the abilities are maintained using Mendel's magical energies so he should not use them for long considering his lackluster Mana Rank, or else he'll risk them deactivating when he runs out of gas so to say.

The Crossbreeding of Life that Begun the Field
    Versuche über Leben-Hybriden

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-45
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2800 organisms
    Between 1854 to 1863, Mendel conducted an extensive experiment to find out how the heredity of traits works which resulted in the discovery of the laws of inheritance. In his two hectares garden, he worked and tested with over 28000 pea plants that he chose for their various characteristics which can be self-pollinated and by hand. During the experiment, he focused on seven traits that appeared to be inherited independently of each other. Now as a Noble Phantasm, this recreates the experiment but instead of just pea plants, it's all organisms now. If
    Trinty of Rules that Governs the Inheritance of Traits
    The Mendelian Laws of Inheritance
    is the crystalization of the famous experimentation's "result" then this is the crystalization of the "beginning and process" of the experiment.

By gathering samples of DNA from other lifeforms, he can use them to create a “hybrid” that has the traits of their “parents” like the monsters from those sci-fi movies in the experimental garden of his creation. The "hybrid" can have as many "parents" as Mendel wishes but the offspring can only have a maximum of 7 traits inherited and ironically does not have to follow any laws of Biology or physics like the square-cube law due to their nature. Thankfully, Mendel has full power over which traits these hybrids get to have, and fortunately for him, the appearance doesn't take up the trait slots unless he wishes so. The parents don't have to be of the same species or the same kingdom even so beings such as Servants or Dead Apostles are possible too but they do have to be within the same Rank so while "breeding" a rhino and an oak tree into a wooden juggernaut is possible, crossbreeding a normal Germain Shepard and Cerberus is not. Otherwise, the limits to the hybrids are none as Mendel can create hybrids for any situation as he pleases up to a maximum of 2800 hybrids at a time, all of whom will be absolutely loyal to Mendel.

However, reaching such this limit of 2800 is inadvisable as while each hybrid's addition to Mendel's upkeep isn't relatively high, it can add up enough that even a first-rate Mage will find it hard to support him especially if there are lots of high-quality hybrids. Also, the creation of these hybrids also cost Magical Energy for Mendel with the amount of it depending on how high quality the hybrid is. Finally, Mendel cannot crossbreed lifeforms if said lifeform doesn't have any "samples of DNA" like spirits or if their Rank is just that high such as an Ultimate One.

Lore & Background
    Born as Johann Mendel on July 20, 1822, on a rural farm in Silesia in the modern Czech Republic. Displaying a great deal of curiosity towards all things but especially about life but his poor family background has limited his search for knowledge until his intelligence was recognized by a priest. He would soak up all the knowledge at the Gymnasium (a post-secondary school) and then the Philosophical Institute of the University of Olmütz. However, while he had no problems with his education, he struggled with illnesses, often having to take entire years off, and the lack of money.

Seeing this problem, he decided to become a priest of the Order of Saint Augustine to no longer have to pay for his
    search of knowldge
    education
    where he received the name, Gregor. He moved to Brünn where he entered St Thomas's Abbey and use his new position to soak up knowledge like a sponge. This would continue until he was approved to conduct an experiment on hybridization in the monastery's garden where he chose pea plants for a variety of reasons. For almost a decade, he went about with the experiment with full dedication, realizing that this is his time to prove the accumulation of knowledge he has obtained and it seemed for once he was blessed by lady luck. At the end of it, he concluded three constants that became the laws of inheritance and tried publishing them.

However, his streak of misfortune would return with how the entire world looked at his findings and ignored them. Crushed by this, he primarily gave up on scientific work, not helped by the fact that he had to become the new abbot of the monastery and take care of it. In his later years, he would be stuck fighting the civil government from imposing special taxation on religious institutions and suffering from Bright disease before ultimately dying from the disease on 6 January 1884. To add insult to injury, his papers were nearly burned by his successor to end the taxation dispute. It would take 3 decades before the importance of his findings was realized by two scientists and longer for him to be crowned "Father of Modern Genetics".

Personality
    Mendel's foremost personality trait is constantly expecting little results from his efforts, no matter how hard he has worked. Upon being summoned, he will not expect to win or even make it far into the war. This fatalism was born as an excessive protective mechanism against ever being disappointed again like in life as you can't be disappointed if you expect nothing in the first place. The only reason why it isn't any worse is because of his status in the field of biology which "30 years? Hmph, took them long enough" is what he has to say. Due to this, do not expect him to be very passionate about winning the war or even answering a summoning for that matter... Which is a shame considering his Skills, Noble Phantasms, and other personality traits.

Should you actually summon him and convince him to fight, you'll find that Mendel is an apathetic person whose interest lies solely in his research and that he is exceedingly pragmatic. He's willing to do almost anything to achieve the objective while paradoxically expecting his efforts to be naught in the end. Mass murder, deception, betrayal, using things he hates, human experimentations, and playing god with his Noble Phantasm, he will not have any qualms with doing as long it will bring him benefits for longer than just the short term. The only thing he wouldn't do in any scenario is breaking his integrity as a scientist and researcher such as changing or faking his collected data.

He also has a great sense of curiosity and will seek out all knowledge concerning biology and other fields after his death including Magecraft which he is surprised is actually real and not a rumor spread in the Church. He felt that if he could use Magecraft in life, his life would have been easier and so he seeks out it now with full dedication, especially those that could complement his specialties. Surprisingly underneath his frozen heart, Mendel has a fondness for bees that stretches back to his childhood at his family's farm where he was a beekeeper and treats his bee colonies with great care.

Relationships
    To Master:
    To his master, Mendel would treat them as a sponsor at best and someone to be ignored and maybe even replaced at worst. Aside from being the most compatible with him, most people would never be able to get past Mendel's apathetic heart and that's not to mention what would happen to those who have bad compatibility with him...

To Charles Darwin:
    "Darwin this, evolutionary biology that. What he has discovered is brilliant, I'll admit but the next person who mentions his name for the 1000th time will get ten elephant-lion-ironwood tree hybrids sent after them."

To Georg Wilhelm Steller:
    "I'm a vile man? Perhaps, but you're also making use of organisms to fight. The only difference is that mines can actually adapt and change like a real lifeform."

To Roberta Hooke:
    "Yet another one whose work went unrecognized and even rejected by the scientific community... To think the discoverer of cells is actually a woman... The fact that I'm not surprised at all says a lot about the Throne."

To Thomas Edison:
    "Tch, people like you anger me to no end. King of Inventions, more like King of Theft."

To Saints:
    "To meet the saints in person, truly I'm blessed by God in this life. (Well then... Not just the pagan ones but God Himself is real too? Oh, I wonder if I could...)"

To Demonic Beasts, Dragons, Demonic, Animal Characteristics, Fae, Wild Beast Servants:
    "The blood of the phantasmal... I wonder about the possibilities of what I could do with it. Despite the difficulty of getting them, for my curiosity, it'll be worth it."

To Mechanical Servants:
    "So is this the future humanity is headed towards? Abandoning the flesh to be replaced by metals? Such the irony then that it has already been achieved by the past."

Author's Notes
    So this is a part of the scientist challenge mentioned wanted to do a while back. Chose him out of the recommended ones because I have a thing for biology though got disappointed with the result as creating this wasn't exactly "break or make me" as I wanted. Also, should I give him pioneer of the stars? I wasn't sure of it so I gave him uncrowned star instead and it does fit better to me considering his past and personality but still want to ask. Was originally planning on him reacting to servants that have a connection to bees but didn't what to say so I cut that out.

And yes, I could have entered the contest with Mendel but I wasn't feeling competitive this month and real life got busy so yeah. Plus, what's the chance of this getting into the top 5?
    Last edited by TQG Imaginatorious; February 24th, 2023 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Fixing mistakes

Blog Entries

Rider - Captain Hook

Rider of Adulthood

(by radiant-grey. Source. This being his 'default' appearance of course)

“You’ve had the fine taste to summon one of my pedigree as Servant Rider. But I run a tight ship, you hear, where any bad form will have you keelhauled.”

True Name: Captain James Hook
    Aliases: Blackbeard’s bo’sun, ‘George Darling’, -your father’s name here-
    Alt. Classes: Avenger
    Source: Fiction, Peter Pan
    Region: Britain, Neverland
    Catalyst: Hook prop worn by his original actor, Gerald du Maurier.
    Armament: Rapier, pistol, hook-hand, cannons

Character: “As the sailors of old colonised the world, so shall I colonise the minds of unruly little children!”

The villain of the children’s classic Peter Pan, Hook’s existence act as like a crystallisation of two concepts: a child’s idea of what a pirate is, and a child’s anxieties about what adulthood is, particularly as reflected through one of the first examples of adulthood a child has: their fathers.

Only a few details are known about Hook’s past. He will insistently remind people he was educated at Oxford and especially Eton, and that while still on Earth he worked as Blackbeard’s boatswain and was the only man ‘Long John Silver’ was ever afraid of. He was somehow able to get to Neverland, where he became instant archenemies with Peter Pan, a boy he saw as all but personifying ‘bad form’ and everything he couldn’t stand about children.

Really, Hook has more in common with Peter than he’d ever admit, as both could be called ‘dead ends’ as human beings. For Peter, this is his inability, if not refusal, to grow up, whereas with Hook it was that he grew up wrong, as everything a child fears adults are like, and became set in his ways. That may be why he ended up in Neverland, as the island saw him as fulfilling the role of the collective fears a child may have of their father.

But Hook has his own fears too. Ever since Peter fed his hand to a nearby crocodile, Hook has been relentlessly pursued by that crocodile ever attracted to the scent of his blood, with only a pocket watch it also swallowed warning him of its presence. As Hook embodies a child’s fears, so does the crocodile embody an adult’s fears, of aging and death.

While he has his own potential wishes though, Hook naturally sees the Grail as an ultimate treasure befitting an ultimate pirate. He’s also especially relieved to be out of Neverland, though knowing that the crocodile will still find and follow him anyway brings little reassurance.

Attribute:
    Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Likes: ‘Good Form’, academia, obedience, cigars (ironically, given his first actor sponsored cigars but didn’t smoke)
    Dislikes: ‘Bad Form’, children, the sight of his own blood, his own mortality

Relationships

• Kafka (as Hermann Kafka): “Couldn’t even make it as a man, now could you?”
    • Christina (as Gustavus Adolphus): “Some new Golden Age for Sweden this is, for the country to immediately fall into incompetent hands.”
    • Sun Shang Xiang (as Sun Jian): “Of course you couldn’t just get married to that Liu Bei like a good girl. Now you’ve handed China to those Wei scallywags on a silver platter!”
    • Grainne (as Cormac): “I don’t need any magic cup to tell that every word you say can’t be trusted, deserter.”
    • Ginchiyo (as Dousetsu): “Hah, just look at your inelegant handling of the Raikiri! You’re a disgrace to our clan.”
    • Ozma (as Pastorius): “So, the daughter I never knew… and rightly so it seems. What kind of loathsome landlubber insists on solving issues without violence?”
    • Elizabeth II (as George VI): “Is this what has become of dear old England, an empire in decline?!”
    • Jafar (as Yahya): “Perhaps if you simply did what you were told and didn’t ask questions, our whole family wouldn’t have sunk along with you!”
    • Ludwig II (as Maximilien): “On the outside you look like a proper grown-up, but inside you’re still a fairy-obsessed child!”

Master: Hopefully not a child, or anyone who has issues with their father.
    Natural Enemy: Peter Pan, the ‘Neverland Ammit’, Oedipus
    Wish: For the complete obedience of children. Also, losing that crocodile would be nice.
    Keywords: Pirate, Father, Good Form, Floreat Etona
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** B
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** B+
    • Mana: ***** D
    • Luck: ***** E
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.

• Rank C: While this Skill would otherwise be low with Rider being a modern Servant, that much of his time was spent in the highly magical Neverland has given him an increased immunity.

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles

• Rank A-: Much more associated with vehicles like ships than horseback and other animal mounts, receiving a minus when riding them. With ships though, there is nearly no limit to what can be ridden, including enchanted airborne or even starborne ships.

Personal Skills

Dread Visage
    Frighten the Fearless

An advanced form of intimidation, able to strike fear into the otherwise fearless.

• Rank C: Rider was noted for being the only one to strike fear into no less than the infamous Long John Silver. Striking fear into otherwise fearless powerful rulers or more ancient heroes may still be beyond him.

Honour of Pirates
    Floreat Etona

The personal code of laws and virtues held by pirates, further combined with an upper-class academic sense of pride and image to uphold. Reinforces both physical and intellectual rigidity.

• Rank A: Allows Rider to possess when needed any Skill that allows him to uphold ‘good form’, be it following the pirate code or academic Eton etiquette.

Shapeshift (Fatherhood)

An oddly specific variant of Shapeshifting, in which one can assume the appearance and even abilities of their Target’s father (or ‘father figure’, in the case of foster parents).

• Rank A: Ever since the Peter Pan play’s original staging, Rider has almost always shared an actor with the Darlings’ father. Who sees him will see their apparent father staring back.

Voyager of the Storm

Ability to command a ship, combining the Skills Charisma and Military Tactics whenever aboard.

• Rank B: Rider is commonly presented as the most fearsome pirate of fiction, or at least children’s fiction, with the ability to somehow make a ship reach the otherworldly and abstract Neverland.

Noble Phantasms

Jolly Roger Etona
    A Grand Pirate Galleon Conceived by Children

Type: Anti-Fortress

“You honestly insist mere children could’ve conceptualised such a glorious vessel?!”

As Captain Hook is a child’s idea of what a pirate is, so his Jolly Roger becomes a child’s idea of what a pirate ship is (ironically, given Rider’s distaste for children), cannons, plank, skull-and-crossbones and all. Most notably the ship was somehow able to reach Neverland, despite Rider being definitely an adult by that time and with the extreme ambiguity of Neverland’s own location.

As Neverland has been described as near the Milky Way, with later adaptations expanding on this idea, the Jolly Roger possess the ability fly in the air, especially helpful for escaping a certain crocodile, so high in the air in fact that it can perform a swooping divebomb attack from up near space, at least when Rider considers doing so ‘good form’.

However, the most accepted explanation for Neverland is that it acts as a collective Reality Marble, originally of J.M. Barrie and the Llewelyn-Davies boys but later opened to all children, with it even customising itself for each child who enters. This additionally gives this Phantasm the ability to enter and exit Reality Marbles and Bounded Fields.

But perhaps the most vital concept that governs this Phantasm is not where it sails to, but from what it sails from. Its ability to enter children’s dreamworlds and sails up through the skies is representative of its true purpose: outrunning and delaying death, the inability to adults to look death in the face. Hence it mainly being used to escape from…

Grim Reptile Countdown
    Neverland Smiles at a Crocodile

Type: Anti-Unit

“Bah! I and any sensible man would say that not dying is an even greater adventure!”

Death, aging, mortality. Things which a child, if fortunate, is blissfully unaware of, or at least doesn’t truly comprehend, but which your average adult is all too afraid of.

When Hook’s hand was cut off by Peter Pan, it was thrown to a crocodile who immediately developed a taste for Hook’s flesh and has been pursuing him ever since. A crocodile which, in the context of Neverland, crystallises the inevitable approach of death, with a ticking clock the crocodile also swallowed at least acting as a warning of its presence.

Larger than any normal crocodile, like the image of the Grim Reaper it is entirely skeletal, with both the stopwatch and Hook’s lost hand visible, and shrouded in a dark aura. It is a Beast Hook can only delay and temporarily outrun, but never truly escape. That said, the crocodile does act as somewhat of an advantage for him in a Grail War, as it’ll happily stop to attack any other Servant or Master that gets in its way.

There are ways to get rid of this crocodile though, the first being that it’ll disappear once Hook is eliminated from the Grail War. The second, more immediate way to ward it off is for one to somehow possess no fear of death at all, which may be what attracts far more than simply the taste of blood and flesh.

Notes: I originally had it in mind to make his default faceclaim a skeletal pirate, to represent him trying to 'outrun' death

For Comparison: Alexcoene's Avenger