Page 532 of 621 FirstFirst ... 32432482522527530531532533534537542582 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Thanmarkou

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Christine de Pizan
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: France (14th Century)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Misogyny
    Talent: Writing
    Natural Enemy: Empress Lu
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A quill
    Catalyst: A copy of her Book to the City of Ladies

Class Skills:

Item Construction E: She was not a magus and thus cannot create items.

Territory Construction C: The capacity to create a writing study lower in rank then a Workshop.

Personal Skills:

Le Chemin De Long Estude B: The sublimation of her allegorical book, Le Livre Du Chemin De Long Estude, which features a discussion between five figures. She can take on the role of each of them that was granted to her: Chivalry grants her proficiency in weapons and Bravery, Justice grants her a bonus against Evil enemies, Wisdom grants her a variant of Instinct, Nobility grants her a healing effect, and Reason grants her a variant of True Name Discernment at a low rank.

Treasure of the City of Ladies B: The sublimation of her sequel to the Book of the City of Ladies, the Treasure of the City of Ladies, used as a book to teach morals and strength. The capacity to empower and train her allies based on whomever she has seen or studied, including those from the Book. This is far more effective on those who identify as female.

Livre De Le Pai B: The sublimation of her book of peace, a set of moral codes written for the dauphin Louis. A set of moral codes, that grow and change with her knowledge, that she can force apon those around her, requiring them to follow. However, this doesn't last for a very long time at all.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Livre de la Cite des Dames
    Book of the City of Ladies

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of her most famous work, the Book of the City of Ladies. When the true name is called, she creates a Bounded Field, the sublimation of the book. Within roam the wraiths of all those who were listed in the Book, and others within may join them and become empowered as long as they satisfy Caster's judgements. This naturally has a severely harmful effect against those noted for harming women, especially misogynists.

Lore: Christine de Pizan (1364-1430) was a French-Italian poet and writer who wrote many biographies, poems, and novels. Some of her most famous works include the book of the City of Ladies, the Treasure of the City of Ladies, and Le Chemin de Long Estude. She was one of the earliest feminist writers.

Personality: A kind and friendly person. She loves reading and writing, as well as learning about all sorts of impressive people, especially women. She hates the forces which cause so many impressive people to be forgotten. Her wish is to be able to preserve knowledge of all impressive people.

Relationships:

Jeanne D'Arc: "Jeanne. I'm sorry, I truly am. I had hoped your story would end better."

Merlin: "You are... not at all what I expected."

Penelope: "Wonderful to meet you! I wrote about you, you know."

Sayyida Al Hurra: "I see your point, oh Queen of the Sea."

Empress Lu: "Then again, some people.... aren't exactly... worth remembering."

Sigrid Storrada: "So inpressive! I need to note this down.""

Lady Carcas: "You faced down Charlemagne? My goodness."
    Last edited by jishara; December 17th, 2022 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Source: KiwiArts

Class: Shielder
    True Name: Alakhai Bekhi
    Place of Origin: Mongol Empire (12th Century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    MGI: E
    NP: C

Height: 182cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Slaughters
    Talent: Controlling land
    Natural Enemy: Modu Chanyu, Atilla the Hun
    Armament: A bow and a lance
    Catalyst: The torn out pages from the Secret History of the Mongols

Class Skills:

Territory Defense A+: As the one who shielded the Ongud people from destruction, she gains an extremely high rank, allowing her to spread a shield of damage reduction up to the size of a large city.

Magic Resistance D: She rarely came across magic and lived after the Age of Gods, thus gains a low rank in this skill equivalent to an amulet.

Personal Skills:

Princess Who Runs The State A: The sublimation of her title, "Princess Who Runs The State", granted to her due to her control of both the Ongud lands and the lands in China proper. The ability to take on any skill needed to govern lands effectively. In addition, lands that she passes through can be claimed for her for her territory.

You Should Be My Steed B: The sublimation of Genghis's quote when speaking to her as she first went to the Ongud lands, "When I am galloping, you should be my steed". Manifested as a skill, this enables her to materialize speed boosts for allies as they go near, ghostly horses appearing beneath them, as they become healed.

Governing the Peoples C: The sublimation of her style for governing multiple tribes and groups of people, extremely useful when she held both the Ongud and the China Proper territories, and that was later used by her brother to govern the Empire. The capacity to easily bring disparate groups of people together, uniting them under Shielder's advice.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Tsutslagdsan Allaga
    Punish Merely The Guilty

Type: Anti-Army
    Max Targets: 10000 targets

The sublimation of Shielder stopping her father from destroying the Ongud people. This manifests as a traditional Mongol shield, that she holds in her hand. Damage that hits the shield is bounced back. When the true name is called, she chooses a group of people to protect. Her shield flies into the air and applies a hefty damage reduction effect to all within that group, as well as mental interference to any attackers.

Lore: Alakhai Bekhi (1191-) was a princess of the Mongol people and daughter of Genghis Khan. She was sent to the Ongud people to govern over them and forge an alliance, and aided Genghis while doing that. Later on, there was a rebellion against her, and her husband and children were killed. Genghis wanted to destroy the Ongud people, but Alakhai convinced him not to, and retook control over the Onguds. She also gained power over the territories in China proper.

Personality: She is fairly calm and controlled, managing everyone around her carefully so as to successfully stabilize alliances that she wishes to be stabilized, and shatter ones that she doesn't. Naturally, this causes her to dislike Berserkers. Her wish for the Holy Grail is merely to have controlled even more of the Empire.

Relationships:

Atilla the Hun: "Far too much senseless bloodshed for my taste."

Modu Chanyu: "So you controlled the Xiongnu territories? Interesting."

Duke Wen of Xin: "Did you really think burning down the forest would work?"

Lady Carcas: "Defending against a great conqueror? You and I are definitely going to be friends."

Gertrude Jekyll: "Plant shielding? Well, I guess odder things have happened."

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1634-1430
    jishara, did you forgot to mention that she is also a time traveler? Cause she apparently died 204 years before she was born.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    jishara, did you forgot to mention that she is also a time traveler? Cause she apparently died 204 years before she was born.
    Whoops sorry about that. thanks for letting me know i've fixed it.

Blog Entries
    Maybe this is off topic for this specific thread, but can we ban Nasu? Or maybe make South American Servants in protest?
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Maybe this is off topic for this specific thread, but can we ban Nasu? Or maybe make South American Servants in protest?
    One (1) actual South American Servant and a single (1) mention of the Aztec gods not being from SA originally. Nasu, that's all I'm asking my guy. You can do it, c'mon.
    (this is a lie I'll be mad anyway)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Everybody and their mothers know an aztec theme in Brazil is wrong on all levels. Everybody in the Grand Order parts knows and has said it since the lostbelt was revealed. I don't think you'll see a single bacteria disagreeing, even without a random Reddit post telling them that.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; December 17th, 2022 at 05:21 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of Comic Holiness

This is the funniest thing I've ever done. I'm an Assassin, i tell right away, I'm a vile, harmful, dissolute person, I like to laugh at everything I can, he's still an egoist, an atheist, but still I have some shortcomings

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: France
    Armament: Pitchfork

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — B
    LUCK — B
    NP — C

Class skills:

Conceal Presence(C)

Suitable for espionage. You can completely disappear and become almost invisible, even contrary to the perception of the Servant. However, the effectiveness will decrease as soon as preparations for the attack are made. Assassin doesn't have stories of hidden deeds, however thanks to his pranks and one joke, he can count on a low rank in this skill.

Personal skills:

Caricature monster(B)

A variant of the Innocent Monster, a special skill that allows the wearer to take on a caricature image created by ill-wishers. Due to Assassin's anti-religious policies, he was often depicted as a devil, which he gladly accepted. He has the appearance of a stereotypical devil, with horns, pitchforks, hooves and a tail. It does not give him special abilities, except that with the help of a pitchfork, he can shoot fireballs

I can't refuse such a gift. Oh, what a meager fantasy, to present your opponent in the form of a horned monster, don't you think? However, it's good for me, I love these costumes

Pranking(B)

Form of information attack. Assassin is able to trigger a false rumor, creating an illusion. The more the victim believes in this rumor, the more real the illusion itself will be.

Assassin loved to play crowds during his lifetime. Once he sent letters to the newspapers on behalf of the fishermen, who allegedly warned the people that the Marseille bays were overflowing with sharks. The beaches have been empty for a couple of weeks. There were "eyewitnesses" who did see these fish with big teeth ... The mayor of the city made a speech that the sharks obviously sailed from Corsica after the ship from which they threw rotten smoked fish into the sea. The city government demanded the arrival of army units to send them out to sea in tows.
    A company of well-armed soldiers arrived, supplied with ample ammunition.
    On another occasion, he spread a rumor that divers had found an ancient Roman city at the bottom of Lake Leman. Tourists have fallen. Local boatmen took tourists to the middle of the lake, poured oil over the surface of the waters so that they could better see the bottom. A certain archaeologist even published a report that he was able to see the entire grid of streets in the lake and even a statue on a horse.

You will be surprised how easy it is to fool people. It is enough just to play on three feelings - the feeling of fear, the feeling of beauty and the feeling of self-importance. The ideal candidate is the Pope of Rome, trust my experience

Satirization of holiness(A)

A variant of the Satirize skill that can only be used against religion-related skills and NP. The Assassin can negate their effects by baiting opponents.

Assassin during his lifetime bantered Christianity in all possible ways, culminating in the books The Amusing Bible, The Life of Jesus and Calotte et calotin, where he demonstrated the dark sides of the Christian faith

Now that I have learned that there are a thousand and one gods described in the myths of every people, down to the savages from the Andamantes, I understand that being an atheist is the right decision.

Noble Phantasm:

Taxil hoax
    Make an elephant out of a fly
    C

The great anti-Masonic pranks and mystifications of the Assassin, with which he fooled the Catholic Church for 12 years, before admitting that it was all just a hoax. As a result, the Assassin was anathematized, and the reputation of the church was dealt a huge blow.

This allows the Assassin to imbue the enemy servant's skills and NP with additional abilities and traits. Rather, he spreads rumors about it, but in the case of this NP, the main thing is that the owner of the skills and the NP believe in these rumors.

At first glance, this NP seems to be harmful to the Assassin, however, it has an insidious property. At any time after activation, the Assassin can claim that the rumors are false, thus sealing the skill or depriving the enemy NP of all powers. So Excalibur becomes just a sword, the Gates of Babylon cannot be opened, and so on.

Description:

Dislikes: Christianity and Catholicism, bores, hardheaded opponents
    Natural Enemy: Most of the characters of the Old and New Testaments, all Popes of Romes

Assassin’s true name is Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès, also known under the pseudonym Leo Taxil, French writer, journalist and public figure, a well-known opponent of Catholicism and clericalism, the author of anti-religious works repeatedly published in the USSR. He is best known for the large-scale "anti-Masonic" prank that lasted 12 years to discredit the Roman Catholic Church, the victims of which were the Pope and many French priests.

Taxil is a cunning, narcissistic, prankish person. He does not recognize authorities, likes to be daring and laugh, while he does not have any forbidden topics for jokes. He is a skilled troll, and very erudite at the same time. It is dangerous to argue with him, even though Taxil loves it, knows how and practices it.

His pranks are sometimes quite cruel. Taxil has problems with empathy, although it cannot be said that he is completely and completely heartless. But Leo does not care at all what others will think of him. Moreover, he perceives his challenge to the modern world as an additional opportunity to break away as it should, and in general it does not matter to him whether he will get the Holy Grail.

Taxil really likes the modern world, especially he loves the Internet. Taxil often says that humanity as a whole has not changed much, and if so, then he has every right to joke about all existing fools.

Blog Entries

art source
    -Saber of Permafrost-

"Servant Saber has answered your summons, my beloved...~ Hrm? That's not right? Oh come now, don't be silly~ Now let us ride, darling, the Grail awaits us~"

Class Name: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster, Berserker(?)
    True Name: Sophie of Anhalt-Zerbst, better known as Catherine the Great.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Historic fact, Russian history.

-PARAMETERS-

END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

-NOTE: Under normal circumstances, Saber's strength is C, but is given a rank up while under the effects of her secondary Noble Phantasm.

Height: 190cm.
    Weight: 160 lbs.
    Dislikes: Her mother, those who wield power selfishly, herself.
    Talent: Love, rebuilding a nation.
    Natural Enemy: Napoleon, Boshlveiks, Lenin.
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, weak to Enuma Elish.
    Armament: Her sword, herself.
    Catalyst: The sword knot given to her by Potemkin during her coup.

-CLASS SKILLS-
    Show
    Magic Resistance: C-
    -A relatively low rank for one of her class, Saber ruled in an era where belief in Mystery and superstition had begun to slowly wane, leading to the lowering of this skill. Not helping matters is Saber’s initial support of the Enlightenment movement during her early years.

Riding: B
    -Though Saber had only ridden horses in her lifetime, the skill granted to her by Riding allows her to control normal mounts with ease, including most modern vehicles. Special mounts however, remain out of her reach.

-PERSONAL SKILLS-

Show
    Imperial Privilege: B
    -A skill that, at the insistence of the owner, allows for the usage of abilities and skills that might otherwise be impossible to use in their current class. Though not born of pure royal Russian blood, Saber’s love for her country and her people allowed the people to accept her as though she had always been of their own. Skills that are gained include but are not strictly limited to Charisma, Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Charisma, Tactics, etc.

Golden Rule (Body): B

-A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. No matter how many calories Saber absorbs, her figure will refuse to change. This skill differs from Natural Body in that there is no change to her strength. Saber was famous, and in some circles infamous, for her boundless beauty and her many paramours. Her beauty could be said to be just as famous as herself, both a blessing and a curse for whomever crossed her path.

Affection of the Great Tsarina: C-

-A more personalized form of Mental Pollution, one that affects both Saber and potentially her Master. When summoned, Saber has an automatic tendency to recognize her Master as a lover, despite how the Master might feel on the matter, or even if they happen to be involved in a relationship prior to the summoning. This only becomes worse when Saber activates the secondary function of her Noble Phantasm, afflicting both Master and Servant. It is a representation of the pain and heartbreak Saber had endured both before and after ascending to the Russian throne.

“Hrm? Already taken, you say? What a silly statement, Master. Now come and rest your head on my lap.”

-NOBLE PHANTASM(S)-

Show
    Blade of the Beloved Consort: Potemkin, My One and Only
    Range: 1~100

-Originally born during the first encounter between Grigory Potemkin and Saber, this Noble Phantasm is the sublimation of Catherine the Great’s love for Potemkin and the bond they shared. When Saber speaks this blade’s true name, she undos the knot, causing the coating of ice to shatter and unleash its true potential. If Saber chooses to use the blade herself, then it acts as a weapon that “chills to the bone,” allowing Saber to crystallize the air and water around herself, forging projectiles or altering the terrain to suit her needs.

However, there is another way Saber may utilize this Noble Phantasm.

If she wishes, Saber may bequeath the weapon to her Master as a tool to cut their way to victory. Should the Master accept, the blade becomes theirs for as long as Saber wills it. In this essence, the Master takes on the qualities of a pseudo-Saber, far surpassing their humanity and sharing most of Saber’s abilities as well as those of Grigory Potemkin, able to fight on-par with enemy Servants. But for every blessing, there must also come a curse. Upon accepting Saber’s weapon, the Master is automatically afflicted with “Affection of the Great Tsarina.” While in this state, the Master is slowly but surely reshaped and sculpted into Saber’s ideal lover, eventually becoming nothing more than a facsimile of Potemkin in all but name. If this Noble Phantasm is properly returned in time, then all is well. However, should the curse advance far enough, the Master’s identity is effectively destroyed, leaving only Saber’s beloved.

“Haa… I knew you’d one day return..~ Now come, fall into my arms once more, Grigory. I swear unto you that I will never let you go again…~”

The Autocratic Tsarina: To Hold and Never Let Go
    Type: Anti-Unit/Self
    Range: 1

-A most bizarre Noble Phantasm for one of the Saber class, this Phantasm can be said to be representative of Saber’s later years, having become more bitter and harsh. Such as the case with this ability. This Noble Phantasm is automatically activated only if the Master accepts the secondary effect of “Blade of the Beloved Consort”. If one was expecting Saber to be weak without her blade, they would be in for a horribly painful lesson. Gone is the elegance from before and replaced only with the brutality and confidence of “an enlightened despot”. Her hands, her feet, her body itself becomes a weapon. Gone is the Tsarina’s cooing sweet nothings, replaced only by the sound of breaking bones.

In such a state, Saber becomes focused on hand to hand combat, particularly on grappling her enemy. In that sense, one could be forgiven for thinking Saber had forcibly altered her own Saint Graph to that of a Berserker. But no, Saber is very much still the same woman with her sanity intact. Rather, this is simply the other side of her coin. The once idealistic, romantic woman with bright plans crushed by the burden of reality, forced to make hard sacrifices to keep the peace. The only affection left for the world can only be found with her darling “Potemkin”, her husband.

“A blade? Nonsense. My fists and feet will be more than enough to grind you into dust.”

-PERSONALITY/LORE-

Show
    -Saber can best be described as a woman who cares and loves for others at the expense of herself. Outworldly and even inwardly, she is a warm woman who spares no expense in ensuring the comfort and safety of those who she considers family, friends and lovers. In many respects, Saber often thought of the people of Russia as her own family and she herself as their “mother”. However, one may be able to push past the veneer to realize that this side of Saber is a coping mechanism, a horribly unhealthy one at that. And Saber herself knows this despite her Mental Pollution.

Initially an idealistic, bright-eyed young woman, Saber’s ascension as “Catherine” can best be described as the death of “Sophie,” forced to make concessions to make the peace, such as the rights of the serf in Russian society. As an “empress”, she was forced to freeze her heart to crystal. But despite her best efforts, Saber was a human as well. She needed to love and be loved, lest she go mad. As such, she often engaged in whirlwind romances, sometimes to Russia’s benefit, other times for her own sake. Yet everything changed the moment her eyes landed on him. Grigory Potemkin.

To say Saber loved Potemkin would be an injustice to the sheer passion the two shared. Saber would often describe him as “her husband” and herself as “the wife of Grigory Potemkin” in letters. Yet their love was not to last. In a perfect world, she would’ve been more than happy to marry him, to truly make him hers. But to Potemkin, he both loved and feared “Catherine the Great”, for as his Tsarina, she could make or unmake him in a second. And of course, it all came to an end, Saber spending days in broken tears. Though their relation as “sovereign” and “minister” remained, Saber would often lash out or even dismiss a paramour outright should he dare to criticize Potemkin’s accomplishments or his character. He had become the center of Saber’s world, her one and only. And their shattering had forged a deep insecurity in Saber’s soul. One that would never truly heal.

Indeed, for when one removes the Master and the Mental Pollution from the equation, when one strips the veneer of “The Great” from Catherine, it is not hard to realize that “Sophie” never truly died. That deep down, Saber is a woman who hates herself, despite her many accomplishments in life that anyone would’ve been proud of. Such is the tragedy of one remembered as one of “The Greats”.

-RELATIONSHIPS-

show
    Frederick the Great: “An inspiration and a truly great man in your own right. Yet I sometimes wonder who between us is truly worthy of the title ‘Great’?” She would ask with a sad smile.

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova: There is little that needs to be said. She would hold Ana tightly as though she were her own daughter.

Napoleon: “I wonder… perhaps you and your men would care for a blanket, Monsieur Bonaparte?”

Grigori Rasputin: “I am… not quite sure what to think of you. I believe you not to be a horrible or evil man as the people say, yet you do not seem to be quite good either.”

Peter the Third: “In retrospect, your fate was far too kind for a cruel, uncaring fool such as you.”

Lenin: “You are perhaps one of the few people I feel nothing but contempt for. You and your monster of a ‘successor’. Perhaps the Romanovs were not saints, but to slaughter even children for the sake of your ‘revolution?’ Hell is far too kind of a release for one such as you.”

Brynhildr: “So we are the same in essence, shaped by those we’ve lost…”

Master/Potemkin: A kind smile, a tight embrace. All is right in the world.

Sophie: A pause, a mumble and… tears? Regret? “Do you hate what I’ve become?”

Author notes and thanks!
    Hey hey, people. Osrio here. First of all, if you've made it this far, I gotta say thanks. This is my first true Servant sheet that I've ever worked on, and I know it probably blew hot chunks. But I suppose we all start from somewhere. The only thing I ask of you, dear reader, is please give me some feedback. I'm not sure if anyone will use this sheet of Catherine and I dunno if I even will use it for my fanfic idea, but I'd love to see what people like and don't like about this sheet. A warm thanks to BnEl15, Vididii, pinetree and Alexcoene here on BL for the assistance, as well as some of my Discord friends like Duck, Mud and even Jooj. Not my last sheet hopefully, and I might turn my attention to a man or woman of the Sengoku Jidai or even the Three Kingdoms!

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I'll admit, I just HAD to pipe up because the FC was Camilla and just wanted to say, as a FE fan, that I think Camilla had interesting elements ruined/wasted on, well, the mess of a story Fates was. So I was initally a bit sad Camilla utilized like this simply because "ugh yeah I get it...that was all there was to her character". And then...and then I get to the Personality/Lore section. And I'm like "oh. It's a perfect match". A woman whose love has been twisted by her life as royalty and as an empress clashing with her wish for closeness and affection. I think you did pretty well for a first sheet. The character is very interesting, the way you weaved the personality and background of this figure together just the right length to be succint but not leaving me frustrated for more to know her, I feel like the NPs were a very unexpected but unique take, with such interesting effects in line with her character...and admittedly I'm more than a bit happy someone using an FC of Camilla used her on a such a more nuanced way than, unfortunately, the original didn't have the chance to. XD Hmm. In terms of critique though...hmmm...admittedly my first thought is more a question than a critique. What's up with the "-" for some of the paragraphs? Is it an aesthetic choice? I don't mind it, it's just...I guess I'm confused on why you went with that. I thought it was just a thing for the skills, it made "sense" in my head since it was a list, but for the NPs and the first paragraph of the Personality/Lore secrion, I'm like "huh? Wait? It's for the rest too? Uh...but...they're not...lists...?" There's also a few typos and stuff but I'm too lazy to find them again. Hmm...and I think you could've just added the note for the strength parameter by simply putting it with the Noble Phantasm, since, you know, that's what's causing it and just putting it in the middle of all the stats kinda breaks the immersion a bit, or change it to C+ and, again, have the effect mentioned in the 2nd NP since "X+" stat is usually an indicator of their stat being affected by their NP and/or skills. Or at least that's what I've come to understand with Servant stats and stuff. And...yeah, that's all I got.

Again, good work on a first sheet! I don't think it blew "hot chunks" at all! As I said, it's pretty good. Simple compared to some of the other sheets, but it has plenty of charm and "meat" to it that I don't mind the simplicity of the formatting at all. Which is a good thing seeing as my preference are sheets like DelRey's and WhiteFrenzy's.
    Last edited by DracoScribe; December 19th, 2022 at 06:02 PM. Reason: forgot some words
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    The "-" thing was more of a way of keeping things organized in the Google Doc, but yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I dunno why I didn't just axe that part when typing out the sheet, but here we are.

As for the formatting for the sheet, I'm very inexperienced when it comes to making these things look fancy, especially for forum posting. So I just changed the font size on some stuff, centered it until it all looked nice and fancy. It's probably gonna be my style for sheets, but feel free to give me any feedback on that front as well. I probably could've given certain things color at the very least.

Blog Entries

Source: -Yus-

True Name: Catherine Lucille Moore
    Place of Origin: America (20th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

AGI: D

Dislikes: Misogyny, weak characters
    Talent: Writing science fiction
    Natural Enemy: L.M. Montgomery
    Armament: Cembe's Symphoni
    Catalyst: A copy of one of her books

Class Skills:

Item Construction B: The capacity to manifest items that hail from her books, though not nearly as powerfully as they would be in the book.

Territory Construction C: The capacity to create a writing studio lower in rank then a Workshop.

Personal Skills:

Shambleau A: The sublimation of one of her most famous stories, Shambleau. Within it, Shambleau are vaguely Medusa-like entities which feed on the life force of their prey with worm-like hair tendrils. As a skill, this manifests in the form of the ability of any form of physical contact between her and another entity draining away some of their life force.

No Woman Born B: The sublimation of one of her most famous stories, No Woman Born. Within it, Deirdre is a superstar singer and dancer who becomes tragically injured and transplanted into a robotic body, and the story discusses her and her relationships with the scientist who brought her back and her manager. As a skill, this makes her massively more robotic. grants her the ability to "overclock" herself, moving extraordinarily fast for a short time before losing speed for a while.

Mimsy Were The Borogroves C: The sublimation of one of her most famous stories, Mimsy Were the Borogroves. This story features scientists creating time machines and sending them back with a scattering of toys. This allows her to utilize those toys as tools, manifesting them at her will: A small transparent cube commanded at her will that she can peer through, a wire maze that induces a dizzying madness, and an anatomical doll that grants her Human Anatomy Understanding at rank C.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Kiss of the Deity
    Your Life Fades Away

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

The sublimation of one of her most famous works, the Black God's Kiss. This noble phantasm sublimates one particular part of it, the secret weapon of destruction granted by the idol. When the true name is called, her skill Shambleau is massively overcharged, the next physical contact she makes with any entity draining away their life massively as they feel an extreme chill. However, this is a double-edged sword. Once this noble phantasm is activated, her own life force is also drained away, returned upon the next physical contact.

Cenbe's Symphonia
    The Sounds of Destruction

Type: Anti-Fortress

The sublimation of one of her most famous works, Vintage Season. This noble phantasm is the manifestation of Cembe's Symphonia, a compilation of historical tragedies. When the true name is called, they can be called down, from asteroid impacts, fires, tsunamis, lava, glaciers, flooding, drought, and so on. This, however, also always calls down the Blue Plague, an extremely dangerous virus that immediately affects Caster, making it unlikely for her to last very long.

Lore: Catherine Lucille Moore (1911-1987) was an American fantasy and science fiction writer, and one of the most major pioneers in science fiction writing. She wrote many famous stories, as well as two major series, Northeast Smith, about a rogue in outer space, with the most famous part of it being Shambleau, and Jirel of Joiry, a classic Swords and Sorcery genre series of which the most famous part is the first,the Black God's Kiss.

Personality: An innovative, creative and cheerful person. She is constantly analyzing anything she can see for possible use in one of her stories. She loves writing and does that fairly constantly. She also tends to wear many, many layers so as to avoid Shambleau leaching people's lifeforce unintentionally. Her wish is to be able to continue writing in the present day.

Relationships:

F. Scott Fitzgerald: "Glittering and indulging? Interesting. Wait, arrow of overcharging? Maybe.."

Shirley Jackson: "Ah, it's so wonderful to meet you. I loved your Haunting of Hill House. And the Lottery? Spectacular."

Nikolai Gogol: "Please stay back. I don't wish you to burn my writings."

Ambrose Bierce: "Wait. Wait. So you're telling me all that stuff Lovecraft wrote about was all real? Oh. Oh no."

L.M. Montgomery: "Beautiful nature? Wow, we really contrast, don't we?"

Blog Entries
    Perhaps the starting point is arbitrary, and so is the path that winds from there. Nonetheless...

Therapeutai. The attendants of the gods. The general meaning of the term aside, it once mainly referred to the physicians who lived within the sanctuaries of Asclepius, Hellenistic god of medicine, and with their helpers. Thus, the word became associated with healing.

With the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BCE, his conquests were split among his generals, and Ptolemy I had become the new pharaoh of Egypt. Suddenly, he had a problem. How would he be able to ensure his ability to rule over both native Egyptians and culturally Hellenistic subjects? He found his solution in a then relatively unpopular Egyptian deity, Osiris-Apis, itself a merging of the Egyptian deity who ruled over life and death - Osiris - with a sacred bull deity representing strength, fertility, and kingship - Apis. Ptolemy I began to call himself Soter - Saviour - and highly altered the cult of Osiris-Apis. The deity took the name Serapis and began to be depicted with the characteristics of Greek deities, particularly Hades, the god who ruled over the Hellenistic underworld. The pharaoh and his descendants would promote the cult of Serapis for many generations, to varying degrees of success, ensuring its survival well into the late fourth century, long after the demise of the Ptolemaic dynasty. The followers of Serapis came to be known as therapeutai as well in certain contexts.

More than half a century later, in the Indian subcontinent, the third ruler of the Maurya Empire, Ashoka the Great, conquered the region of Kalinga through a war whose brutality was so great it made him swear off of any further violence altogether. This led to a series of edict against the usage of violence by both his subjects and his government, as well as edicts in favour of welfare measures. He also promoted religious tolerance, and personally grew closer to Buddhism. His policy became that of "spreading the dhamma", doing what he could so that decisions similar to those in his own edicts would be taken outside of his empire as well. To accomplish that, he sent emissaries towards other countries, including those of the Hellenistic world. Ashoka's emissaries spread not only word of his policies, but also many elements of their culture previously unknown to the foreigners. For instance, knowledge of Buddhism and its various schools, such as Theravada Buddhism, a traditional form generally held to be the oldest still practiced in the present day, whose followers are called theraputta.

Philo of Alexandria was a Jewish scholar living in Egypt under the rule of the Roman Empire between the late first century BCE and the early-mid first century CE. In his "On the Contemplative Life", part of an apology of his religion, he praises an ascetic sect with which he seems to have been personally acquainted, the therapeutai. These therapeutai worship neither Asclepius nor Serapis, but God. They live in isolation from all human contact for six days a week, reunite on the sabbath to discuss their teachings, and every seventh sabbath eat simple food together and chant their hymns until the dawn.

Some later authors associated the by-then extinct therapeutai described by Philo with the creation of a fragment known as the Testament of Job, which gives a retelling of the history of Job different from that within the Book of Job. However, others point out that the therapeutai of Philo were never described as speaking in tongues, a practice which is described within the Testament of Job. Some connect the Testament of Job instead to Montanism, an early Christian sect that was known to its followers as "the New Prophecy". The Montanists' practice of "ecstasic speech" was interpreted by some as speaking in tongues. The preachers of the New Prophecy claimed that the holy spirit could speak through them. Some early sources claim that Montanus used to be a priest of Apollo or Cybele, and compare the delivery of certain prophecies in the first person ("I am the Father and Son and the Holy Spirit") with the behaviour of pagan oracles. Either way, Montanism arose in Phrygia during the late second century BCE, was progressively deemed heretical over the course of a few decades (Pope Zephyrinus, bishop of Rome from 199 to 217, was a notable opposer), and survived in isolated pockets up until the sixth century BCE. Nowadays, the Testament of Job isn't regarded as a holy text by any religion.

"I shall from love of God endure until the end."

Ruler of Unyielding Harmony
    ⫷ Enlightened Triumph over Suffering ⫸

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Job
    Source: The Testament of Job
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Heaven
    Catalyst: An early manuscript of the Testament of Job (high chance)
    Talent: Patience
    Natural Enemy: Satan-Serapis

ParametersSTR | D+
    END | A++
    AGI | D+
    MGI | B
    LCK | E (E+++ exclusively for the purposes of True Name Discernment)
    NP | EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance | C+

Normally cancels spells with a chant below two verses. However, depending on the situation, it may extend its effectiveness to certain spells with chants below three verses, even a few of those classified as greater magecraft and Greater Rituals. Though Ruler's antiquity and his drawing on many different cultures certainly help, there are other Skills he possesses to exemplify his path to face suffering, whether it's derived from spells or not.

God's Resolution | A

Ruler has access to two Command Spells, but can't repurpose those of others. It was ultimately Ruler's resolute faith in God that allowed him to endure all kinds of suffering. Though, unlike the Job from the Book of Job, Ruler renounced all complaints concerning the material world, the endurance of their faith in the face of suffering is what truly binds them.

True Name Discernment | B+

The syncretism that eventually led to the creation of the Testament of Job grants a bonus to this Skill in comparison to many other Ruler Class Servants. Any Servant's True Name is revealed to Ruler in a direct confrontation, unless it's being concealed by one of their Skills, in which case Ruler must pass a Luck Check. However, due to the high Rank, this Skill is made to synergise with the Cords of the Angels Skill, granting anyone tied with the cords a chance to reveal the True Name and appearance of another Servant regardless of whether there has been a direct confrontation or not. This possibility is based on a Luck Check.

Personal Skills
    Vow of Suffering | A

Essentially a composite of the Skills 'Protection of the Faith' and 'Calm and Collected'. In comparison to his counterpart from the Book of Job, Ruler was explicitly forewarned by an angel of the suffering he would undergo if he chose to destroy idols in the name of God, and he was also promised that he would regain more than he had lost, as well as great renown. Because of this, Ruler was able to make his vow and undergo his suffering without protest willingly. Ruler has reached a serene state referred to as 'enlightenment' by renouncing all wordly desires and wholly devoting himself to his faith. Even a mental attack capable of completely destroying someone's mind and consciousness would leave him fully functioning just as usual. Such is the perfection he has been able to achieve.

Cords of the Angels | A

Ruler is able to create constructs in the shape of multi-coloured cords through mana. When one of them is tied around someone, that person hears a voice from beyond and is compelled to identify it out loud and relay its message while speaking in the first person. Though Ruler identifies the voice speaking through him as that of God, others may identify the voices that these cords draw out from them as the voices of other entities. For instance, it may cause a Greek hero from the time of the Trojan war to utter "I am Apollo" before a prophecy. The cords can be handed over to anyone and be utilised by anyone even if Ruler isn't present. In fact, they were utilised by Ruler's daughters as well in his Testament. However, Ruler has access to an additional use of the cords. By tying them around himself, Ruler will be able to heal any illnesses to which he may be subject and lift many kinds of curses from himself: it was these cords that ultimately healed him in life. Notably, their healing of his illnesses is consistent with the original role of the Hellenistic therapeutai as followers of Asclepius. Ruler says the cords and the method to craft them have been gifted to him by God.

Adversary of Satan-Serapis | A

The following is one of the paths that may have led to the creation of the Testament of Job. Initially, the therapeutai of the Hellenistic world venerated Asclepius, god of medicine. Due to the influence of Ptolemy I Soter, they eventually began to mainly worship Serapis instead. Later, they incorporated part of the teachings of Gautama Buddha in their worship of Serapis thanks to contact with Ashoka's emissaries, and vice versa managed to convice some Buddhists to incorporate the worship of Serapis in their doctrine and join the therapeutai. Later yet, a Jewish sect took over the name of the therapeutai. The positive traits the Hellenistic therapeutai had associated with Serapis — whether deriving from the worship of Serapis as it existed outside of the therapeutai or deriving from parts of Buddhist doctrine the therapeutai had incorporated in the past — were associated by the Jewish therapeutai to God and various figures from their religion, whereas Serapis himself was pared down and demonized. In the process, Satan-Serapis also acquired traits of the Buddhist personification of desire, Raga. Later still came the advent of Christianity, and, eventually, the New Prophecy, whose faithful molded the final form of the Testament of Job by editing an earlier Jewish text. This finally led to it fully reflecting Ruler's story, as opposed to that of the Job from the Book of Job, whose story Ruler nonetheless considers just as real as his own.

This Skill represents this incorporates the anecdote of the destruction of a pagan temple that led Ruler to be persecuted by Satan. It increases Ruler's paremeters when facing off against demonic enemies and grants him great capabilities of disrupting enemy territory. Worshops, Temples, and all manners of Bounded Fields are diminished in defensive and offensive effectiveness against Ruler and may in many cases be completely destroyed through the activation of this Skill. This can make it highly difficult for Casters and magi to operate at full efficiency.

Noble Phantasm
    Look with your Eyes to the East
    Children Crowned in the Glory of Heaven

Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 7~77
    Target: 1~10 people

While affected by a plague all over his body and unable to stand on his own, Ruler was once visited by three kings who came to question his lack of his former riches and material possessions. After he repeatedly refused to speak against God, the deaths of his children were brought up. Satan had previously collapsed a house over them, killing them all. Ruler's wife asked for the bodies to be recovered, but Ruler declared they would not be found, because they were already near the glory of God. He then demanded to be lifted up, prayed to God, and commanded everyone present to look to the East, where for a moment his children clearly appeared with crowns on their heads and at the side of God.

Ruler is able to access a facsimile of the Throne to summon much weaker copies of the various Servant facets recorded therein, as long as those facets are Lawful and/or Good. They always appear to the East after the True Name Release, they're only able to remain for an extremely short period of time, and their combat capabilities are extremely reduced. However, their memories are the same, and they can speak as themselves. This Noble Phantasm can be utilised for a total of up to ten individual summons per Holy Grail War, whether one by one or multiple at once. It's extremely versatile and can, for instance, theoretically be used to battle, to craft, or to gather information. However, Ruler favours a specific use: to show people what they would, in his opinion, benefit from witnessing.

Though the summoned copies of Servants are weak enough that many modern-day magi would be able to defeat them unassisted, there's another direct offensive use. If one vehemently denies that what they have seen was not a facet of the summoned person's real self, and refuses to even consider otherwise no matter the argument, something with the appearance of a bottomless void shall open and attempt to consume them. With a succesful Luck check whose difficulty depends on how close their alignment is to Ruler's, they will survive unharmed. Otherwise, they'll perish, and a city-wide memory-altering spell will cause the swallowed one to be remembered as a mere beast by everyone other than Ruler. Such was the fate of Elihu, one of the visitors who had come to torment Ruler and failed to repent after the sight of God and Ruler's children at God's side. The existence of this Noble Phantasm also represents a defeat for Satan-Serapis from another angle, given that one of Serapis's main domains was that of rule over the dead.

PersonalityRuler is uncomplicated compared to his counterpart from the Book of Job in terms of character. He's wholly devoted to God, eschews any complaints against God, and endures any suffering serenely. If at any point after his summoning he'll come across any wealth, he'll readily give it away.

Though he used to be quite inflexible in life in his enmity towards pagan gods, he understands that his role as a Ruler requires him to concern himself with rather different matters instead. He'll encourage others as well to not despair even in the harshest of situations, and will warn against pursuing the Grail out of selfish emotional reasons, though, to respect his role as a Ruler, he won't attempt to stop anyone from participating in the Grail War merely because of their motivations.

Deciding who should receive his cords at what time and in what place, as well as deciding what the participants to the Holy Grail War should witness thanks to his Noble Phantasm, are two of the main ways in which he typically influences a Holy Grail War that's proceeding in an irregular manner. Direct disruption of territory thanks to his third Personal Skill and direct usage of the Command Spells bestowed upon him tend to be rarer.

Ruler's strength of spirit combined with his acceptance of his newfound role has made him into a formidable guardian of the Human Order and of the rules of the Holy Grail Wars.

LoreJob used to be a king by the name of Jobab, who found himself doubting the worship of pagan gods. An angel appeared before him and encouraged him to destroy a certain pagan temple. The angel warned that, if Job accepted, he'd undergo much suffering in the future and lose all he had, but be rewarded by the glory of God and regain even more than what he'd lose. Job accepted these conditions as well as his new name, and destroyed the temple.

A certain demonic figure to which the temple was devoted subsequently took away all his wealth, land, and other possessions in revenge, and even murdered all his children; Job found himself covered in boils and sores over his body, uncapable of moving on his own, and mourned for years like so, but never leveraged any complaint against God, no matter how hard well-intentioned people and the demonic adversary tried to goad him into doing so.

Eventually, three kings who had been his allies came to visit him, and repeatedly asked where his glory had gone. Even so, Job refused to insult God. When the three spoke of his dead children, and his wife asked to recover the children's bodies, Job said that they wouldn't be found, because they were already at the side of God. After a prayer, the children appeared to the East for a moment with crowns on their heads and alongside God. Thanks to the vision, two of the three kings ceased to doubt Job, but the last one continued, spurred on by a demon, and was thus revealed to be a beast rather than a man, and perished. Later on, Job's illness healed thanks to cords gifted to him by god, he remarried, regained more of his wealth, land, and other possessions than he ever had before, and had more children than the ones he had lost. He led what remained of his life righteously and, when in his old age the time came to split what he had between his children, he bequeathed the cords to his daughters. They sang hymns in the voice of the angels that were recorded by Job's brother as Job's soul was carried away by angels.

NotesThe faceclaim is official art by Yoshitaka Amano of Garland from Final Fantasy IX. The character quote before his title comes directly from a translation of the source material.

There were a bunch of things I wasn't able to fit in through this - comparison between the Essenes and the therapeutai in Philo of Alexandria, for one, but also Job's acts of charity, Sitis in general, and a lot more.

He doesn't have Jacob's Limbs despite being described as a wrestler and as an athlete because, other than the fact that that's mostly intended in the spiritual sense - which wouldn't have stopped me - one must also consider that he wasn't in a health condition suited to wrestling for most of his story, and how crucial that is to his story, to the point that it'd have likely been unfitting for that sort of Skill to show up in the Saint Graph of this version. Same for him not having some sort of Golden Rule variant or whatever, he's famed for his charity but he's extremely poor for most of the story. And he doesn't have Saint despite the Job from the Book of Job being recognised as a Saint because the Testament of Job hasn't been a holy text for any religion in an extremely long time.

Ruler's probably less interesting in terms of personality and story potential than his counterpart from the Book of Job, but, back when I started to work on this, I found the discussion around the origin of the fragment interesting. If anyone wants to take this and go for a Satan-Serapis sheet with influences from Raga and Asclepius, or otherwise any other sheet from the Testament of Job, feel free to do so. I probably won't take a crack at that myself anytime soon, though.

Let's address the elephant in the room, actually. Serapis and the whole syncretism between the Greek and Egpytian pantheons were a thing, Greco-Buddhism was a thing, there was some influence from Greco-Roman religion on early Christianity, and so on and so forth. All the connections I utilised for this were hypothesised by different scholars at some point or another through history: many different explanations have been given to the origin of the Testament of Job, etc. etc.. However, the more I looked into the Testament of Job, the more I personally felt closer to the view that holds that fragment as more or less a wholly Jewish text without any major syncretism involved; that view has plenty of supporters as well. Even so, since the possible syncretism that has been hypothesised to surround the Testament of Job felt interesting to me in theory, I inserted elements deriving from the various syncretic hypotheses into Ruler's sheet anyway. But I do feel like my heart wasn't into it enough to push those elements even further than I ended up doing.

I actually finished this sheet on the 11th of December, but didn't post it right away back then because of the reasons outlined by the preceding two paragraphs and also because I just don't think its overall quality is quite up to the mark. I personally like it less than my actual second entry for the Syncretism-themed monthly contest, but here you go lol

Blog Entries

Source: Shilozart

Class: Rider
    True Name: Jang Bogo
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Korea (8th Century)

Parameters:

END: C

Dislikes: Assassins
    Talent: Controlling the Yellow Sea
    Natural Enemy: Lin Daoqian
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Spear
    Catalyst: Summoning at the temple at the center of the island of Jangdo

Class Skills:

Riding N/A: Replaced by Voyager of the Storm

Magic Resistance B: His status ascending into a deity grants him a fairly high rank of Magic Resistance, repelling low ranked magic.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm B: A more specialized variation of the Rider class skill granted to him thanks to his status as an extremely famous sailor and sea controller. The capacity to understand and command ships, as well as Charisma of one rank below in order to fully and properly mobilize his sailors.

Divinity A: He was deified after death, which grants him this rank of divinity. However, it is not high enough to prevent his summoning.

Shapeshift (Avian) C: The capacity to shapeshift into some form of avian. In his case, the common form is a pheasant, the sublimation of the myth wherein he did exactly that, transforming into a glorious pheasant. This pheasant, however, has a natural weakness to predatory avians and can be knocked out of the sky fairly easily.

King of the Yellow Sea A: His status as the person who controlled the Yellow Sea with an army of 10000 people, sublimated into a skill. The capacity to claim bodies of water as his own, moving it at his will, although he cannot shift its location fully. He also passively gains mana from each body of water he controls.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Cheonghae
    Sail Forth, My Army, And Control The Sea

The sublimation of his control over the Yellow Sea, and his army, manifested as a noble phantasm. This serves as a titanic ship, capable of fitting a huge army, and constantly glowing. The ship is actually storing massive amounts of water, which can be used to flood the entire region and reform into his soldiers.

Lore: Jang Bogo (787-841) was a powerful maritime leader from Silla who controlled the Yellow Sea nigh-fully and held great power, helping resituate the king onto the throne. He became deified after his death as "great general Song" and a ton of myths about him were written.

Personality: A serious and stern person, very strict with those he regards as his "crew". He loves the water, preferring to never leave it and always stay in water and by waterside. He hates assassins and Assasin-class servants due to his death to one, and will immediately try to destroy any Assassins. His wish is to continue his reign.

Relationships:

Lin Daoqian: "Crew! Get him! No assassin pirates are permitted within my sea."

Empress Lu: "...Are you an assassin? Then how are you a queen? ..."

Sayyida Al Hurra: "Marvelous! A kindred spirit. Here, I'll loan you some water for your ship."

Grace Hopper: "...A mecha ship for coding?... Of course."

Stephanie St. Clair: "If you wish to be a part of my crew, you must drop controlling assassins."

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "It seems as if another child has come to seek my aid. Very well, I am Pachamama, of the Ruler class."

True Name: Pachamama
    Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: South America
    Source: Inca Mythology
    Armaments: Fists

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B+

Class Skills:

God's Resolution A
    A nominal class skill of Rulers. Grants two command seals for every servant in a grail war. An abnormal skill for one whose existence is not coincidental with that of God. In large, her possession of this skill and placement in the Ruler is from her synchronicity with the highest of all saints.

Dragon-kind A
    A skill that denotes one as a member of Dragon-kind, the pinnacle of all phantasmal species. While she had mostly been depicted in human form, the truth is that it is something born from the image that her worshippers had conjured up.

Divine Core of the Snake God -
    A composite skill that includes Divinity. However, due to the aggressive Christianization of her surrounding legends, the skill has been suppressed due to Pachamama not being recognized as an independent god of her own right but as an "intermediary of the power of God".

"Ah yes, the Virgin Mary that my current existence is derived from. An admirable figure among humans for sure. Though, admittedly, slightly incompatible with me."

Personal Skills:

Virgin of the Mountains A-
    The iconography that distorts the saint graph of Pachamama. A skill that exists in a similar vein to Innocent Monster that represents the syncretism brought about by the introduction of elements of the Virgin Mary into the character of Pachamama. The skill not only shifts her primordial aura of might into one that is tinged with holy elements but also has effects on her personality, causing her to become more mild in her temperament.

Strength of Rivers and Mountains A
    The strength of one who embodies the section of nature that is the flowing rivers and tall mountains. It is the might that goes beyond one's nature as a monster or beast. The skill itself remains unchanged due to what Pachamama represents remaining unchanged as opposed to her personal existence.

Bounty of the Goddess D++
    To give produce and respite. The gifts that erupt from the earth her followers stand upon. Pachamama has always been named as one who works to sustain life on the land she resides over. The skill is lower not due to attributing her favor to that of a higher being but to the wrong higher being. It stands to say that her nature as an Earth Mother is as one who inherited the
    Wish of Goddess Catalhoyuk
    Will of Potnia Theron

"And I truly mean slightly incompatible. Hmph, do not presume my might has diminished so much for me to be made a fool of. I'm willing to prove anyone wrong."

Noble Phantasm

Challa: Payment to the Earth Mother
    Type: Anti-Self

The first noble phantasm of Pachamama. While officially, it is the noble phantasm of Pachamama, the conduction of the noble phantasm lies within the hand of the Master of Ruler or those who happen to be following her.

A ceremony of thanks that celebrates Pachamama as the goddess of the people who resided in Tawantinsuyu (Inca Empire) and the Andean Mountain region. A ritual that consists of the burying and pouring of drinks and food into the earth where Pachamama lives within.

It is a noble phantasm that, once completed, allows Pachamama to momentarily discard the bindings of her synchronization with the Virgin Mary and returns her to her full form as the Earth Mother of the Inca Empire.

Mama Pacha: Contemptuous Quakes

The second noble phantasm of Pachamama. A representation of the fury she holds in legend whenever she is not properly paid her due for her services. While the works she committed to her worshippers was known to be ceaseless, it was not unconditional. Offering were to be given as thanks for her help and if such a thing was skipped, she would deliver harsh earthquakes as punishment.

At its base, it is an attack that is most devastating towards regular humans with the most being done to servants is extreme disorientation. However, it is due to it being used as a means of attack. Due to existing as a phenomenon that is used to punish, when used as retaliation for an offense in Ruler's eyes, the power grows exponentially enough to destroy one spirit core.

Lore

Within the lands of South America, the once prosperous Inca Empire and the denizens who lived around the regions of the Andean Mountain worshiped many gods, living in close harmony with the earth. One of which was a great being that dwelled beneath the soil they walked upon, Pachamama.

Pachamama was an entity revered as one of the supreme beings of the religion of the Inca, a fertility deity that ruled over the four cosmic principles of the religion. An Earth Mother Goddess, one of many to inherit the authority to care for the humans that came under her care. A being that gives a plentiful harvest for the coming months. But more than that, she was a dragon. A proud dragon that governed with (mostly) fair eye and expressed her power when needed. She cared out of her own volition, in her own manner.

However, the rest of humanity could not stay idle and soon came upon the lands she ruled. Settlers hailing from Spanish colonies, both explorers and conquistadors all, intruded and indoctrinated, spreading their ideals and erasing or revising the original customs of the Inca. Stories were rewritten and beings were reshaped, and Pachamama was not spared from this.

The figure of the Virgin Mary, deemed as highest of all Saints, was inducted into her existence. Not a Dragon Goddess but a Dragon of God. Not providing for her subjects of her own volition but due to God deeming so. It is with that simple change that she could not claim to be a true Mother anymore.

Personality

Ruler is a Saint, one of the purest among humans. She holds herself to a high moral character, aiding the needy and admonishing the selfish. She is a phenomenal judge of character so it is quite fortunate to have her on hand as a Ruler servant. Though there is a visible strain in her patient smile when such a thing is noted, as well as a clenched fist. Yes, she can act like quite the violent person when her ire is raised, very unlike what is thought of from a Saint. That is because the face of sainthood she wears is a mask, a shell of ego that is overlaid on her true being. She cannot help but act like this.

Underneath that mask is a Dragon. A proud being but quite fair in her rule. She gives and provides as much as she takes and demands. She is quite leery of humans of a Abrahamic sort, especially those who were named Saints. Originally a stickler for procedural matters, she gets quite moody when things don't go as intended though such a temper was much more disastrous in the past so it could be thought that the imposition of a Saint mask had rubbed off on her behavior. Though, it is best for one's health to keep quiet on the matter.

Creator's note: So this was supposed to be my second entry to the monthly contest but it was completed a bit too late so now I'm posting it here!

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of Pioneer horrors

Time passes, but children do not change. Tell me, master, did you like to tell horror stories as a child? I am a servant Assassin. I will bring these horror stories to life

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Vladimir Ionesyan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: USSR
    Armament: small axe

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — C
    LUCK — C
    NP — C

Class skills:

Conceal Presence(None)

This skill has been replaced by Pretending

Personal skills:

Pretending(B-)

Assassin for his murders pretended to be an employee of Mosgaz, which helped him to penetrate into other people's apartments. Moreover, in front of his girlfriend, he pretended to be a secret agent.

This pretense has been embodied in this skill, a kind of variant of Spying. An assassin cannot impersonate a servant of another class, but is able to impersonate a completely ordinary person - a postman, a cleaner, a gas worker, just a local resident, and so on. However, he has one problem - the Assassin is not able to wear headgear in the way that local or real workers wear it.

Well, I didn’t know that the inhabitants of Moscow don’t tie ushanka at the back of their heads, I didn’t know. Damn curse, now until the end of time I will have this

Innocent Monster(C)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

Assassin would hardly be able to represent at least some kind of danger, if not for the fact that he was able to enter the folklore of children's horror stories. His appearance didn't change, but the skill gave him special abilities. In particular, the Assassin is able to distort objects by touch. After it, a red spot may appear on the wall, from which a clawed paw will appear, the curtains will acquire hypnotic properties and begin to choke anyone who approaches them. The food will take on the taste of human meat, or razor blades will be inside them.

I even like it. I also have less scary things. Here is the matchbox. It has a microphone and a mosquito that screams all the time - I want blood! How it insect got me...

Killer of Unripe Blossoms(C)

The coalescence of the Servant’s nature and legend as a serial killer of children, rather than a mere assassin. It is effectively the guarantee of a single critical hit against any creature she targets. The Skill succeeds unconditionally against underage targets—including “Lily” Servants. For use against other targets, a successful Luck check is required.

Assassin only killed the defenseless. Children, old women, a fifteen-year-old girl - he attacked only when he was convinced that there was no one besides him and the victim.

I could be a great actor... I was a great actor! It's not my fault. That's how the circumstances came about. (an insane smile appears on Assassin's face)

Noble Phantasm:

Откройте, Мосгаз!
    Your home is not your castle
    B

Assassin's particular way of killing was to ask the victims to let him into the house, pretending to be a gas worker. This method has become his calling card, which is embodied in this NP

With this, the NP Assassin can knock out permission to enter any territory without any consequences. He will not affect any security system, his presence will not be recorded, the owner of the territory himself will not perceive the Assassin as a threat. This NP allows the Assassin to fully unleash the power of the Innocent Monster skill.

Чёрная Волга
    Death to Soviet children!
    B

Thanks to the Innocent Monster, Assassin can use this vehicle.

The Black Volga is an urban legend about a black Volga car (with white rims, white curtains and other white features) that was used to kidnap people, especially children.

For the Assassin, this is a way of retreat rather than a attack. With a touch, he can change any car, turning it into the Black Volga. The car can either give the Assassin Conceal Presence or, if not driven by an Assassin, draw attention, causing the driver to be perceived as something sinister, to the point that others will consider the driver to be Satan himself.

Description:

Dislikes: when they do not recognize his talent

Assassin’s True name is Vladimir Ionesyan, one, whose crimes received public outcry, is known under the nickname Mosgaz, as he entered apartments under the guise of a gas service worker.

Ionesyan is a vain, cowardly, narrow-minded, but cruel person. He is even flattered by the fame of a serial killer, and a meeting with a colleague in the craft may even begin to brag about murders.

It should be remembered that Vladimir is a pathological liar. He cannot admit his guilt and likes to embellish events in order to put himself in a better light.

In battle, Ionesyan is very bad. His fighting skills are at the level of street hooligans. For this reason, Vladimir attacks surreptitiously when the victim is unable to fight back. For this reason, he likes to attack children or old women.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Tom format is pretty fun. it's just the excessive storytelling that isn't.
    Perhaps I need to learn to type faster. Fuck.

-The End, The Beginning-
    -The End, The Beginning-

"Tisk, you-"
    My eyes were instantly blinded by a shining light.
    Within the light, I could make out around 50 pieces of metal.
    49 of that were Lady Gao's prized treasures, the
    Needles of the Sun God
    Taiyang Shenzhen
    . That would explain the blinding light.
    But the 50th piece of met-

I didn't get to finish that train of thought. I had only seen what it was when it had felled me.
    "Zhang Kui, you bastard! You've seen what the accursed emperor had did, and you still stand by him!"

He removed his helmet, and on his face etched a mournful look.

"Farewell. "

On my heart lingered the smiles of my family. If only
    Tian Hua
    you
    were here to rescue me again...
    My eyes had closed in a perpetual silence. My spear, now released from the grip of my hand, fell onto the sand with a soft plop.
    -Birth of a God-
    -Birth of a God-

Which was what I thought.
    I was greeted with the echoes of clapping and a lasting darkness.

"Ahahaha! Mighty and Loyal, Kind and Respectable. A true gentleman, am I right?"

Great, it's that weird guy again.
    Hold on. I was felled in battle. How am I still alive?
    As if reading my thoughts, he replied:
    "This is the Investiture. The war have ended. We've won."

Yay... I guess? Not like I have anything to gain from it, I just want my family to be safe.

"Now, I'm planning to grant you a position in the Celestial Court. Aren't you glad?"
    Wha-
    "Well, if you don't answer, I'll take it as a yes. Your job begins...now!"
    He swung his whip downwards. I felt a strong gust forced upon my soul. I blacked out instantly.

When I came to, I wasn't just Huang Feihu anymore.
    I had became
    Emperor of the Eastern Hill Taishan
    Taizan Fukun

-A Day in the Life of Taizan Fukun-
    -A Day in the Life of Taizan Fukun-

My memory is fading out bit by bit. I'll keep a memorandum to help me remember who I was in case I really do forget everything.

My name is Huang Feihu.
    I am the Prince of Wucheng. The man, whom, with the help of his family members, passed five checkpoints to rendezvous with the Lords of Zhou.
    My sister and wife had suffered under the hands of King Chou of Shang, as well as his consort Daji.

I love my family. Especially my sons. Perhaps my father, that old coot, too. My wife and sister are the most precious people to me.
    King Wen of Zhou is my lord.
    King Chou of Shang was my enemy.
    I owe my godhood to...

to...

Why can't I remember his name anymore?
    Never mind him.
    Well, this looks like a fairly busy place.
    My jobscope...Uhm... it's to oversee the souls of these dead people and make sure their karmic cycle corresponds to the consequences they receive?
    Not hard. Just a lot of dead people.
    I mean, a full war just ended, so...
    I can't wait to see my children again.
    I can't wait to see my children again.

Class Ruler
    Eligible Classes Caster, Assassin
    True Name Taizan Fukun
    Aliases Huang Feihu
    Origin Investiture of the Gods, Taoist mythology
    Height, Weight 192cm / 92kg
    Alignment Lawful Neutral
    Traits Divine, Humanoid, Male, Homindae Servant.
    Attribute Sky

STR END AGI MAN LCK NP
    A- B++ B B++ B B

Likes His family
    Dislikes Anyone that harms his loved ones.
    Talent *
    Natural Enemy *
    Armaments *
    Catalysts A soul. A place with great yin energy or deathly auras work well too.

-Another Day in the Life of Taizan Fukun-
    -Another Day in the Life of Taizan Fukun-

My name is Huang Feihu.
    I am the Prince of Wucheng. The man, whom, with the help of his family members, passed five checkpoints to rendezvous with the Lords of Zhou.
    My sister and wife had suffered under the hands of ▮▮▮▮▮▮, as well as ▮▮▮▮▮▮.

I love my family. Especially my sons. Perhaps my father, that old coot, too. My wife and sister are the most precious people to me.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮ was my enemy.
    I owe my godhood to someone.

Today, I judged several unique souls.
    One has done literally no evil at all. A very pious life he did live. I've decided to send him to the wheel of reincarnation.
    Another had killed his parents and several more. A violent psychopath. I've decided to send him to Avici. Hope he likes it there.
    Sigh.
    The duality of man.
    My memories are shifting in and out again. I've judged at least 1000(?) souls today from all walks of life. Why can I only remember these two? Perhaps they are more distinct. Well.
    I should hire more people.

A god can at least do that, right!?

Passive Skills

Bond of the Huang Family -
    "Even if I were to lose everything, even myself, this is one thing I'll hold on to firmly."
    The deity says with a wry smile.

Dragon Spear Technique -
    "Ehh, My spear wasn't brought to Naraku here...
    This huge writing brush... I wonder if it works?"

Divinity of the Chief Hell God
    A+
    "Even though I started out as a mountain god, ehm, well...
    People start to believe that the spirits of the decreased come to me.
    Who the hell thought of that?"

Magic Resistance B-
    "I've dabbled with magic in life, and now my everyday life is submerged in magic.
    I should be able to resist and cancel out some easy spells. "

Hellscape Territorial Creation EX
    "The eye of justice is all-seeing.
    Punishment shall be delivered to they who deserves it."

That's Taizan Fukun's reason for being able to produce portals to Naraku or Naraku itself.
    The real reason is that since people die every second, he needs to be able to work 24/7, even is he's somewhere else.
    A portal office, in short

"Hey! It's unfair! I want to hire some guys to do my job!"

-A Day in the Life of Yamaraja-
    -A Day in the Life of Yamaraja-

My name is ▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    I am the ▮▮▮▮▮▮ . The ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.

As usual, there are many souls.

Hold on.
    Their speaking something strange. Foreign, perhaps.
    I can't.. I can actually understand it?
    What on earth?

"Lord Yama, today's batch of souls are already here. They're waiting outside your throne room. "
    A slim lad with a large brush came towards me. He... I don't remember anyone working a literary position for me.
    Who are you?
    "Dharmaraja. Your overwork must have caused you to lose your mind a little. I'm Chitragupta"
    The brush wielding man yelled at me.
    Typical Chitragupta.

I started going about my daily life.

Hold on

Why did I use the word "Typical"?
    It was as if I've known him for a long time.
    Even though every one seems familiar.
    Even though every one seems foreign.

What am I?

My sight suddenly faded, no, it started to turn to static(in your modern words) when I came to that thought.

When I came to, I was back at my throne room in the Eighteen Halls of Naraku.
    Surely I'm
    Taizan Fukun
    Lord Taizan
    in this place, right?
    "Oi! I don't remember them telling me my boss is a fucking slacker!"
    A bellowing voice called out to me. It belonged to
    Qinguang Wang
    The Lord of the First Court

✶ACTIVE SKILL GET✶

Shackles of Mortal Life A++
    The noose that Yamaraja holds in his right hand.
    It is the representation that all that lives on this mortal plane has left from
    Naraka
    his realm
    and will return to
    Naraka
    his realm

In short, they who have not escaped
    Samsara
    his influence
    will always be held by the noose. Not even the gods shall intervene this absolute law. Some gods and most Servants are even bound by it.
    ...Doesn't fire any fanciful beams or anything flashy, but all that are still bound to the mortal plane will always be held at the neck.
    For this noose is
    Samsara
    the six-fold path
    itself.

Karmic Fate Distribution EX
    "My role here is to assign people their relevant punishments and rewards based on the amount of Karma they have.
    Reward the good and punish the bad.
    Isn't there anyone else doing this? Noone?
    I've heard that this skill is a derivative from the Item Construction Skill. It allows me to manifest and check the amount of karma one has. "

-The Lord Awoken from his Dream-
    -The Lord Awoken from his Dream-
    Why on Earth are there more people now? I thought it was only me.
    "Our superiors saw that you were fuckin inactive for about 1000 years. They've sent us to aid you in your duties."

What year is it outside? I mumbled, hoping no one would hear me.
    "My lord, The Three Kingdoms had fallen to make way for the Jin Dynasty." A man clad in extremely heavy armor had knelt down and replied.
    When did it get this crowded? I mean, the
    Lord Shentu
    armor guy
    and his
    Lord Yulei
    equally armored brother
    was here earlier than me, but, the others? I don't remember them being here.

My memories are getting more fuzzier.
    Fuck.

Where's my memorandum?
    There.

My name is Huang Feihu.
    I am the ▮▮▮▮▮▮. The man, whom, with the help of his family members, passed five checkpoints to rendezvous with ▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    My ▮▮▮▮▮▮ had suffered under the hands of ▮▮▮▮▮▮, as well as ▮▮▮▮▮▮.

▮▮▮▮▮▮ is my lord.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮ was my enemy.
    I owe my godhood to someone.

...Fuck.
    What should have been so close to me... Now scrambled and fried beyond recognition.
    Someone, just anyone, left me see their face, no their smile would do.
    Let me see their smiles again.

-Another Day in the Life of Yamaraja-
    -Another Day in the Life of Yamaraja-

Goodness, that headache is back again.
    Uh, Fuck.
    Ignoring Chitragupta's questioning of "Where are you going, my lord?, I headed out the doorway to take a walk in the Human Realm.
    The fresh smell of grass and the croaking of frogs and bugs resonating with the morning dew beckoned the new day, and it brought me a moment of relief from this accursed headache.
    It was a well-deserved break from the Halls of Naraku, coated heavily with the smells of burning ash and sulfur accompanied with the screams of the damned. Not the ones in Avici, Mahāpadma, or Ratyeka. They're too broken to yell.
    I was at peace until I was suddenly contacted by Chitragupta.
    "My lord, I need you to go fetch a guy named Satyavan cuz his wife's holy aura stopped them from fetching him. You might be the only one able to cancel it out."
    "Also, I figured you need the break. Take your deserved break."
    Can it be called a break if I'm still on a errand? The great lord of Death and Dharma, on a petty errand trip.
    When I had reached the abode of the one named Satyavan, I had seen a woman (who later introduced herself as his wife, Savitri) sit with her husband's head lying on her lap.
    I immediately switched to my most intimidating facade.
    "Are you the one who guards the soul of Satyavan? His time is up. He shall leave me."
    "Sure, Lord Yamaraja. Please take his soul."
    What happened to the "loyal wife" jingo Chitagupta was on? She clearly wants her husband to die, man.
    But... why is she following me??
    Reading my thoughts like a book, she went on her speech about Dharma. Like I don't know what that is.
    Along the way, she kept praising my judgment for the souls of the dead. My overworked self was smoothed with her words.
    "You speak very well of us, and I am pleased. You may have any reward except the life of your husband's"
    "I'd like for my father-in law to be able to see again."
    She did not hesitate. I'd expected fame and riches, but she had such a simple request. I snapped my fingers. Her father-in law had regained his sight.
    "I'd like for him to regain his lands and kingdom back."
    I snapped my fingers again. He's en route to getting his kingdom back.
    "Any more?"
    "I'd like to mother a hundred children."
    Wha-
    What on earth? Who'd expect that out of nowhere? But now that I think of it, Savitri was indeed a loyal woman and wife to her family members. As the man in charge of rewarding good deeds, it would be the least I can do.
    I snapped my fingers. Her husband came back to life.
    I've heard that everyone involved had a happy ending, but I was harshly reprimanded by Chitagupta for not consulting any of my assistants before coming to this.
    Fuck, the headache just had to come back the moment I stepped back to this gloomy place. Except this time, my head was flooded with an overbearing amount of information.
    I've probably forgotten about most of it, but some images had seared themselves to my head.
    A man with a spear and a sword...
    The sword... It's glowing?
    uh...
    The man's now surrounded with a group of people...
    The sound of clashing metal and yelling...
    What... What is this?
    A piece of paper suddenly manifested in my hand:
    "▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮."
    What was supposed to seem foreign to me suddenly felt so close.
    Why? Even though I was unable to comprehend it, I coul- no, I had already understood everything.
    Am I really me? Am I "Yamaraja"? Or am I some other entity?
    I closed my eyes and found myself within
    my original place
    the darkness
    again.

-The Lord Awoken from his Dream 2-
    -The Lord Awoken from his Dream 2-

"Heyyyy. It's time to wake uppppp."
    A droopy voice called out.
    I woke up to another voice(who on earth?).
    "uhh... What year is it?" I can't keep blacking out like this any more.
    When I came to, additional figures had already surrounded my vicinity.
    "The Song Dynasty has fallen."
    The last time i had awoken from this sort of trip... I believe there was only about 4 of you guys, with an another few guarding the Haunted City of Fengdu...
    But now there's 10.
    How many people did my boss send down here? How many years was I asleep for?
    My thought were interrupted by a splitting headache.
    Fuck.
    Fuck.
    I've never had one of these before, yet...
    Why does it seem so familiar?
    Why?
    no. I've been asking myself the wrong question.
    The true question is:
    "What have I been doing all the while while I was sleeping?"
    or rather...
    "Was I truly asleep the entire time I was asleep?"
    Upon reaching this thought, I suddenly remembered my memorandum.
    I took it out of my pocket.

"▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮,▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮.
    ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮."
    What was supposed to be so close felt distant. My heart ached. It felt like losing a part of me.
    I crushed the piece of paper and pounded my chest.
    "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
    The yells of a deranged
    man
    god
    echoed in the halls of Naraku until he had passed out once again.

✶ACTIVE SKILL GET✶

Ten Courts of Naraka A++
    The omnipotence Taizan Fukun wields in
    Naraka
    his realm
    . Usually takes the form of an imperial seal when inactive.
    When active, the seal will turn into a cane-sword thing with three detachable blades, nine heavy miniature skulls, as well as a ring.
    Whenever Taizan Fukun needs to access the power contained within the cane-sword thing, he only has to chant the following words...
    [REDACTED]

-The Hollow God and the Formed God-
    -The Hollow God and the Formed God-

"You've been awake for a long while. Remain awake for a while longer."
    A cold and commanding voice called.
    I opened my eyes to find myself submerged in a translucent liquid, with the other person being a spitting image of me.
    'Who're you?" I reached out to touch his face, only for ripples to form on its surface."
    "You should have known. It's amusing that you don't"
    The other me chuckled.
    "See the ripples?" He tried to touch me, but only ripples formed. "I'm you, silly."
    Wha-
    "I've had the same reaction when I first "took a nap", you know. In your timeline, something called the "Northern and Southern Dynasties" had just started."
    So.. I've basically been an active Lord of Naraku for less than 1000 years?
    "Nah, my man. You're just me but viewed from different places. Viewed from different people. No. They took you from me and molded you into what you are right now."
    "When I'm active, you're as well."
    "When you're active, I'm active as well."
    "Then what about the times I became inactive?"
    "Your vessel was inactive only. You soul wasn't. Guess where it went."
    "It went to your vessel?"
    "It's incorrect to say my vessel. Our vessel. Even though our existences are different because of how other view us, we are still one."
    "Then how did our shared vessel move from my Naraka to your Naraka?"
    The reflections stared at one another.
    "Your Naraka's my Naraka, duh. It, like us, are just viewed from different viewpoints."
    "The whole "different viewpoint" thing's messing around with our heads."
    "Wondered why you kept forgetting the things important to you?"
    "Due to the beliefs of people that mash us up to the same entity, some of
    the newer terminal of Yamaraja
    your
    memories came to
    the older terminal of Yamaraja
    me
    "That's how your memories, even that piece of paper you treasure more than your godhood itself, came to me."
    "Do you know why that guy gave you the position of the Lord of Hell?"
    "Perhaps it's because the grueling ages and eons of playing judge to others' flow and role will really make you forget who you are."
    "It makes one heartless. It made me heartless."
    "But once I understood the words on your memorandum, It became clear to me."
    "He thought your bond with your family can allow you to remember who you were deep down: A caring family man."
    "Perhaps I could be a caring family man too, but I had forsaken my sister to walk this path."
    "Alright, it seems that your family has come to fetch you."
    "Then, where are you going to go now?" I thought he would go back to his Naraka, but his answer bewildered me.
    "I'm... I'm going back to see that
    Surya
    old coot
    . It's been a long while. Perhaps
    Yami
    my sister
    too."
    "Alright. Till we meet again."
    "Before I forget, in case I really end up not coming back, you can channel my power through the emblem you'll find on your hand when you wake up. Seeya. This time for real."
    I woke up to a boy kneeling by my side. This time, I'm surrounded by even more people. (What's it with people surrounding me?)

-The End, The Beginning-
    -The End, The Beginning-

"Wake up, Dad!"
    The boy cried out.
    I awoke to see
    Lord Bingling of the Mountains
    my boss
    kneeling by my side.
    "Boss?"
    "I'm not your boss now, I'm
    Tian Hua
    your fucking kid
    , you fool of a dad! What's it with you this time, being unactive for this long!"
    Upon taking a closer look, I could recognize a lot of familiar faces:
    Tian Xiang
    Lord of Alioth
    Tian Lv
    Lord of the Western Dipper
    Lady Jia
    Lady of the Star of Beauty
    Fei Bao
    Lord of the Star of Posterity
    Fei Biao
    First Lord of the River
    Lady Huang
    Lady of the Earth
    Zhang Kui
    Lord of the Star of Seven Killings
    , and
    Lady Gao
    Lady of the Peach Blossom Star
    "Hubby! You've awoken! How I missed you!" My lady whom I've not met for eternities cried out. I'm glad to see her again.
    Zhang Kui shot me a shiteating grin: "As expected, I am the only one that can take you down."
    Cui Jue
    The Judge of Order
    placed a finger on his lips and another on my right hand. I smiled, figuring out who
    Chitagupta
    he really was
    . Upon understanding my smile, he snapped his fingers.
    But other than that guy, I was happy to see my family again.
    “Everyone,
    Lord Taizan Fukun
    Huang Feihu
    is back."
    -Saint Graph Ascension-
    -True
    Visage
    Name
    Unlocked-

Class Ruler
    Eligible Classes Caster, Assassin
    True Name Lord of Naraku, Taizan Fukun
    Aliases Huang Feihu
    Origin Investiture of the Gods, Taoist mythology, Hindu mythology, Buddhist Mythology
    Height, Weight 192cm / 92kg
    Alignment Lawful Neutral
    Traits Divine, Humanoid, Male, Homindae Servant.
    Attribute Sky

STR END AGI MAN LCK NP
    A- B++ B B++ B B

Likes His family, His colleagues.
    Dislikes Anyone that harms his loved ones.
    Talent Determining fate during life and death
    Natural Enemy "Now that my family have ascended to godhood as well, I believe they no longer will be in danger, so... why would I have any?"
    Armaments
    Ten Courts of Naraku
    His colleagues
    Judges of Balance
    His other colleagues
    Naraka
    His office
    Catalysts A soul. A place with great yin energy or deathly auras work well too.
    After everyone had left, I raised my right hand to see a symbol of two souls intertwined to form a circle.
    "Hiya, I'm back! Just kidding, what you're seeing is a fraction of my retained consciousness as
    Taizan Fukun
    Yamaraja
    ."
    "See the emblem on your right hand? It's the sign that you have absolute power over the entire realm of Naraka. Both Our Narakasyour Naraka and my Naraka."
    "When both souls return to one, the greatest hells shall break loose. Only when you've realized the power of your authority shall I teach you the ultimate punishment."
    "Now, child, raise your sword."
    I held the cane-sword thing with my right hand, and the skulls' eyeholes began to glow with an ominous red.
    It let out a slow hum that progressed into a loud shrill.
    "Now! REPEAT AFTER ME!"
    Om Surya Puthraya Vidhmahe Maha-Kalaya Dheemahi Thanno Yama Prachodayath!
    ✶NOBLE PHANTASM TRUE NAME REVELATION✶

The Perpetual Turning Wheel of Awakening and Slumber
    Om Surya Puthraya Vidhmahe Maha-Kalaya Dheemahi Thanno Yama Prachodayath

"Remember this, Huang Feihu (Weird, how'd he know my real name?), your duty is now to make sure what happens to souls of the dead is just and lawful."
    "Now, even though the Ten Courts of Naraka will aid you in your judgement, sometimes, it is your role to do it for some. Therefore, you can use this convenient spell to bind parties of people and subject them to most punishments in Naraka. Basically your Ten Courts in Naraka going overdrive."
    "There is one limit though, You can't just use any punishment on any guy. The punishment must be fitting and passed through the entirety of Naraka's office workerssword for you to be able to use it."
    "But there is one absolute law: That is, all living things, that is, entities that are within
    Samsara
    our influence
    will never escape until they have withstood their punishment."
    "Use it wisely. Some may relive an infinite amount of times and still are subject to their punishment."
    "So, to sum it all up, it causes potentially huge damage and might scar some for life. That's about it."

-Epilogue-
    -Epilogue-

Then... what about the three little fragments on the hilt?
    "... Uh, I'll not talk about it for now, cuz even I'm scared of using it. Perhaps Number 9 down there can explain it."
    He slowly faded away.
    Huh, I'll just go to
    Pingdeng Wang
    Number 9
    to find out about it.
    "What brings you here?" A gloomy voice rings out in the dimly lit office.
    "Dude, you got any idea on how the three fragments work?"
    I pointed towards the three fragments. One was shaped like a red spirit, the second a blue spirit, and the last a transparent spirit.
    "Bro, bro, you'd bet you don't want to activate them, there's a reason why
    the old terminal
    Yamaraja-sama
    sealed them away from the rest of Naraka."
    "Tell me." I glared daggers into his eyes, "Or your paid vacation's reduced."
    "Hey, that's abuse of power! Fine, fine,
    the old terminal
    Yamaraja-sama
    said to pass this to you when you're ready, but now, eh. Here you go."
    He passed me an aged parchment. I took a quick glance at it.
    Only three words were present: One in blood red, the second in midnight blue, and the third which could only be made out after I squinted:
    Avici · Mahapadma · Pratyeka
    Avici · Mahapadma · Pratyeka
    Boundless Realms of Torture Beyond The Depths of The Sea

As I saw these three words, the reast of the parchment became visible.
    "Mahapadma: The Naraka of the Great Crimson Lotus.
    The Naraka of extreme cold. To the point where skin fragments and turns to dust, revealing the flesh and muscle, causing sinners to "bloom" into a great crimson lotus.
    Good Brahma, that looks scary as well.
    At least they still can lead normal lives, reading books, drinking coffee...
    Wait. The coffee's frozen. Everything is frozen.
    Well, it's certain is harsh down here"

"Avici: The Waveless Naraka.
    The Naraka where torture never ends. Literally. I'm scared of what there is inside. I hear the screams of sinners constantly whenever I go somewhere near there.
    I ask myself: What have I done?"

"Pratyeka: The Absolute Silence.
    Its not even punishment anymore.
    The sinners are stuck in place for eternities and eons, unable to consume, breath, or interact with others.
    The punishment is something beyond insanity.
    The stillness of this realm, it's more suffocating than the screams of the damned in Avici. It's mercy, as compared to this creepy stillness."

"Perhaps it's because I'm new here, that I can't understand all these. I believe the me in the future will come to see this as necessary."
    "But for now, I have decided to seal these realms up. If Naraku is located beneath the seabed, I don't want to see where these realms are."
    "I can't wait to see my children again."

Wow. Exact Reaction I've had on my first day.
    "You done? There're still souls of the freshly departed outside."
    "oh shit-" I dashed back up to my office to find many many souls queuing up.
    "When we gonna start?" The souls angrily mumbled, only to be held by my guards.
    Sorry for the wait, Let's begin with your judgement.
    "Sorry for the hold-up, Let's begin with your judgement."
    Relationships:

Other Underworld-based Servants: Hmm, well it's nice to get a breather from the musky air down there.
    From Karna: You... your scent, why do you have his scent?
    From Beni-enma: You, you're da- No! You're his boss!?
    Beni-enma: Did
    Senluo Wang
    that guy
    adopt a daughter? Hm. Want some candy?
    Moriya: *A noose flies out of Taizan Fukun's right arm. He barely notices it and stops it in time*
    Sun God and Company: You... uH... 101 kilometers up.
    Loki-Rod: *No words are said. Later that day, laughter from two families can be heard in Loki's room*
    Sukunabikona: Across the street at Fengdu's your destination. We already have enough hot springs of blood over here.
    Santa Claus: My wondermaker, for your safety, don't go beyond Floor 6.
    Lleu: It's not wise to avoid death. It is part of human nature.
    Cuca, Corn Maiden: Your destination's across the river, at the Limbo of Infants.
    Bond CE
    A Memorandum That's Not Needed Anymore

My name is Huang Feihu.
    My sister and wife had suffered under the hands of King Chou of Shang, as well as his consort Daji.

King Chou of Shang was my enemy.
    I owe my godhood to that guy with the yee-yee cut.
    Perhaps this will be the last time I'll ever see this piece of paper ever again.
    Because I'll keep this all in my heart.

Kill me. No time to draw FCs. Using Prototype: Silver Silhouette like that one time I did for Sekien.
    Thought about this after Sousei No Onmyoji reminded me that Taizan Fukun was a thing. The fact that I released it after Seimei vvvvvv
    This was supposed to be my entry for MaSC. well.

Blog Entries

Source: Rome

True Name: Livy
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Rome (1st Century BCE)

Parameters:

END: B

Height: 191cm
    Dislikes: Those who hate history
    Talent: Writing history
    Natural Enemy: Anna Kommene
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A roman stylus
    Catalyst: One of the manuscripts of the first third

Class Skills:

Item Construction D: The capacity to produce items. As a non-Magus, he is merely capable of pulling out tools used to write history.

Territory Creation C: The ability to create a writing workshop lower in rank to that of a Workshop.

Personal Skills:

My Fame Remains In Darkness C: The statement which he made within the preface of his Ab Urbe Condita, that he did not care whether his personal fame remained in darkness as long as he could preserve history. The capacity to slip into darkness and obscure his own presence, instead emphasising the actions he performs.

Golden Rule C: He was extremely wealthy in life notably, although the source of that wealth is completely unknown. This allows him to constantly manifest wealth. At this rank, he will truly never have any form of money or wealth troubles.

Manuscript Collection A: The sublimation of the obsessive panic over collecting his manuscripts during the Renaissance era, to the point where people like Petrarch, King Francis, Dante, and the Pope collected his works. Anything that he writes, more effective if it is somewhat history-associated, will immediately exert a powerful charm effect: anyone who sees it will desperately want it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Ab Urbe Condita
    The Founding Of The Endless City

Type: Anti-Fortress

The sublimation of his great work, Ab Urbe Condita, a book intended to be a history of the Roman Empire. However, it was not intended to be a proper one, but instead relay the feeling of a sense of justice determined by that of the predecessors, as well as showing the reign of Augustus as the culmination of the history. When the true name is called, he utilizes this, altering history within a period to his will, shattering buildings and wiping out people, as he freely tampers with the results of history and especially the morality provided. However, this doesn't last very long as the World wipes forth this titanic change.

Lore: Titus Livius aka Livy (59 BC - 17 AD) was a Roman historian who wrote a massive history of the roman empire known as Ab Urbe Condita, From The Founding Of The City, which covered history and legend from rome in 735 BC to his own age, the era of Emperor Augustus, who he was close friends with.

Personality: He is a cheerful and friendly person. He loves history, but within it cares far more for weaving a story then for telling the facts in any way. He acknowledges that his history was biased, but believes that that was the only way to do it at the time. His wish for the Holy Grail is to continue Ab Urba to the modern day, bringing the Roman Empire with it.

Relationships:

Anna Kommene: "Eastern Roman Empire? Pfah! You need the Actual Roman Empire there. And what's this about history in the style of Homer?"

Snorri: "Mythology is merely history under another name."

Christine de Pizan: "Your biographies are too factual but.... mixed with your story it partially works."

Xochitl: "Indeed, legend and history are one, don't you agree?"

Marozia: "So.... this is what happened to Rome after the Empire?"

Blog Entries

Source: Ufreak

Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Qingshui
    Place of Origin: China (11th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: A
    NP: C

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Sacrifice, being worshipped
    Talent: Calling forth rain
    Natural Enemy: Puteri Gunung Ledang
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: N/A
    Catalyst: A statue of him

Class Skills:

Item Construction C: The capacity to produce items which he can grant to allies. These tend to take the form of medicinal herbs.

Territory Construction A: Construction of a Temple higher ranked then a Workshop is enabled.

Personal Skills:

Crossing Over Troubled Water C: The sublimation of his construction of many bridges in life. This manifests as a skill which enables him to use those bridges, crossing over battlefields by means of walking on invisible bridges whenever he wishes. However, these bridges can be targeted and destroyed.

Chinese Medicine B: The sublimation of his achievements in the study of Chinese medicinal herbs. The capacity to transform plants into medicinal herbs and understand the concoctions, carefully brewing mixes to enhance anything that he wishes, healing, mana, strength, and so on.

Protection of the Deity (Granting) B: The sublimation of the fact that many, many people come to him and ask for his protection, seeing it as granting them luck for the coming year. The capacity to grant protection to allies, enhancing their luck and being able to sense dangerous conditions they are in.

Divinity E-: He was granted the status of a divinity after death. However, as he truly hates that, he has lowered this skill to its minimum possible rank.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Yu Qidao
    Rain And Replenish The Earth

Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of his ability to call forth rain in times of drought. Passively, he is able to manifest and use clouds, which are his primary weapon, though almost never used. When the true name of this Noble Phantasm is called, a titanic downpour emerges, revitalizing all those around as leylines regain mana and plants grow massively.

Lore: Qingshui (1074-1101) was a Buddhist monk during the Northern Song dynasty noted for his supernatural powers granted to him, enabling him to call forth rain whenever he wished, which he used to stop droughts. He was deified after that, as the villagers built shrines to him.

Personality: A serene and humble person. He's always looking for ways to help others however he can. He hates getting worshipped and sacrificed to and thanked, however, so he keeps as many good things that he does anonymous as possible. His wish for the Holy Grail is merely for more joy to be spread.

Relationships:

Puteri Gunung Ledang: "Hmm, I wonder... could my bridges be used to shield her from unwanted physical contact?"

Colonel Harland Sanders: "Why do you curse people with bad luck? And what is on that bone spear of yours?"

Heo Jun: "Medicinal herbs! Would you mind if I borrow a copy of your book? I'd love to refresh my memory."

Empress Wei: "Deposing the emperor is... never a good idea."

Empress Lu: "Your work is utterly horrendous."

Blog Entries

Source: KamuiKaoru

Class: Archer
    True Name: Elizabeth Krebs
    Place of Origin: America (19th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

Dislikes: Vandalism
    Talent: Creating holidays
    Natural Enemy: Horror-associated Servants
    Armament: Pumpkins which she throws
    Catalyst: A Halloween costume with several flowers placed around it

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance D: She never came across magic in life, but gains a slightly higher rank due to her creating of the modern celebrations of Halloween. Magic Resistance equal to an amulet is bestowed.

Independent Action C: A fairly independent person who managed to pull together people incredibly fast, she can maintain her presence in the world for a day.

Personal Skills:

Eye for Gardening C: The sublimation of her eye for and talent with gardening, noted as a fairly effective gardener and writing about gardening quite a bit. This enables her to grow plants that she wishes quite a bit more easily, though they are just ordinary plants. Her main plant weapon is pumpkins. She also has a better chance of recognising any Gardening or Plant associated noble phantasm.

Holiday Spirit (Halloween) A: The sublimation of her role in the creation of the modern festivities of Halloween. A skill granted to major players in the creation of holidays. In her case, as a spirit of Halloween, her Magic Resistance has been ranked up, and she gains the ability to wield a bit of magic. In addition, she takes a significant chunk less damage to any attacks that don't harm the holiday.

Calming Chaos B: The sublimation of the reason she tried to create the festivities: to calm the extreme chaos and violence happening every Halloween. An aura that appears around her, creating peace and relaxation. This is more effective the more child-like any target is, with a child being extremely effective.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Trick Or Treat
    It's Halloween Time

Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of her revamping the celebration of Halloween, creating parties and festivities to replace the chaos that used to be there. When the true name is called, she brings forth another Halloween Party, granting everyone within the vicinity a controlled sense of chaos as she bestows costumes and magical candy to her allies, and flings jack-o-lanterns at her enemies.

Lore: Elizabeth Oehler Krebs (1848-1931) was an American woman most noted for her creation of many of the modern ways used to celebrate Halloween. She was a major player in her town's gardening, and created these festivities to prevent her gardens being destroyed during the chaos of Halloween.

Personality: A fairly serene and calm person normally. She loves holidays and festivities, often tending to help set up. She loves creating hedge mazes for these holidays. She hates pure chaos and especially destructive chaos. Her wish for the holy grail is merely to lower destructivve chaos.

Relationships:

Paula Maxa: "Oh! Seems you know these holidays very well, yes?"

Carlo Gesualdo: "You are a little bit too scary for my party, yes? I mean a serial killer who is also a skeleton with an ominous angel motif and insanity inducement."

Mariam Soulakiotis: "Oh, the classic Evil Nun? Very ominous."

Baba Anujka: "Ah, I suppose you're supposed to be the 'Wicked Witch'?"

Shirley Jackson: "Oh! I've heard of your ghost stories! I can't wait to finally read them."