Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primate Murder in Remake (some spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Thank you for the helpful demonstration of how Idea Blood works, OP.
    fucking lol

Blog Entries
    Sockpuppet ban, thx.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    Nasu himself admit that he doesn't believe in mobile games because people forgetting about it in a month after uninstalling it.
    So obviously he wouldn't waste his time on writing proper story there, he would write some fanservice
    >Nasu writes a fsn route worth of script for lb6

>"Obviously he wouldn't waste his time writing a proper story"

You are too deep into your hellhole....or as LB6 says, the void of darkness.
    “The only person who can sympathize you and understands you, is you. So be good to yourself.”

"Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?"

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    the whole squad is laughing.

Aha I knew this particular bait was familiar:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210529...beast_of_gaia/

Bless whoever snapshotted this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by MelWeeb View Post
    >Nasu writes a fsn route worth of script for lb6

>"Obviously he wouldn't waste his time writing a proper story"

You are too deep into your hellhole....or as LB6 says, the void of darkness.
    F/SN route worth of script of fanservice, clap baiting and jokes.

Now compare to Tsukihime Remake, the final fight between Shiki and Arcueid in Ciel's route are better than whole Part 2 of FGO.

Tsuhikime Remake is a proper VN with proper flowcharts, multiple CGs, voices, and multiple endings.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    F/SN route worth of script of fanservice, clap baiting and jokes.

Now compare to Tsukihime Remake, the final fight between Shiki and Arcueid in Ciel's route are better than whole Part 2 of FGO.

Tsuhikime Remake is a proper VN with proper flowcharts, multiple CGs, voices, and multiple endings.
    I wonder if you even read LB6 at all, or you are just writing whatever you want to write. Truly, we will never understand Daybit.
    “The only person who can sympathize you and understands you, is you. So be good to yourself.”

"Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?"

Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    Aha I knew this particular bait was familiar:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210529...beast_of_gaia/

Bless whoever snapshotted this mess.
    Yeah it was a mess, but at least Nasu retconned this in new Tsukihime universe.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Since Daybit lied through their teeth about LB6, why do you trust them on any other claims they've made?

They're a lying troll who shitposted tons. A lying liar who lied.

They were full of complete utter shit.

Fuck, they even tried to impersonate other people while doing their shitposting.

So fuck that troll. Fuck them with a rusty spike headed mace up the ass.
    Last edited by warellis; August 27th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MelWeeb View Post
    I wonder if you even read LB6 at all, or you are just writing whatever you want to write. Truly, we will never understand Daybit.
    I am not Daybit and he never even posted anything even in discord for like last 2 months, I am pretty sure he lost interest in Nasuverse. It's my own opinion and not influenced by anyone.

I read Part 1 of LB6 and it was le funny Shirou x Saber jokes, and meaningless fights. And I was spoiled that it ends with Cosmos Denial like always, because mobile game can't afford proper branching and multiple endings (LB5 ending was already trash, proper VN would have ending when you side with Wodime and ditch Panhistory completely, as Wodime is obviously better; even Shirou realised in HF that he has to drop Seigi no Mikata for better things).

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Dang it, I thought the reason Daybit had been silent until now was because it had been proved beyond any doubts that Castoria is 100% for (you) but I see he still believes in his NTR delusions about Muramasa. How sad.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Hmmm, are you the same person who wrote this bait too?

https://web.archive.org/web/20210825...rtoria_caster/

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Dang it, I thought the reason Daybit had been silent until now was because it had been proved beyond any doubts that Castoria is 100% for (you) but I see he still believes in his NTR delusions about Muramasa. How sad.
    I am not Daybit, stop calling me that.

Also I didn't read LB6 post Part 1 anyway. But knowing Nasu the only reason for Shirou to be there is to clap.

Cosmos Denial argument also stays. They baited with "Day When Planet Was Born" (implying it would become proper timeline) and then destroyed this Lostbelt (which was way superior to PHH, just need to remove tyrant Morgan and replace her with PHH Artoria) with the same Denial. Including these bug faes who got wooden sword by Muramasa. It should be stand alone story just for setting, this setting being wasted on mobile game is incredible sad.

Not even Shirou was that stupid of a protagonist, he knew what is good and what is evil, and would side with Lostbelt in this story.

Now see Tsukihime Remake. SATSUKI gets a route, like it should be.

DAYYYYYBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I WANTED TO POST ABOUT THE REMAKE AND EVERYONE IS BEING RUDE TO ME! WHY DO THEY THINK I'M YOU WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SUMMER OF CUCKOLDRY? THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT ALTROUGE IS A GIRL NOW AND CAN'T GET GAY FURRY NTR'D BY PRIMATE MURDER! COME TELL THEM I'M NOT YOU, YOU HEAR ME? I NEED YOUR HELP DAYBIT! DAYBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I am not Daybit, stop calling me that.

Also I didn't read LB6 post Part 1 anyway. But knowing Nasu the only reason for Shirou to be there is to clap.

Cosmos Denial argument also stays. They baited with "Day When Planet Was Born" (implying it would become proper timeline) and then destroyed this Lostbelt (which was way superior to PHH, just need to remove tyrant Morgan and replace her with PHH Artoria) with the same Denial. Including these bug faes who got wooden sword by Muramasa. It should be stand alone story just for setting, this setting being wasted on mobile game is incredible sad.
    Daybit, how can you have so much (wrong) opinions about LB6 if you haven't read past Part 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

God how long has this Daybit troll been on this forum? Sounds like he's had a lot of history here....

He's been plaguing the subreddit for about a year and a half on our side.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Speaking of identical bait on other sites, this was posted on /tmg/ not that long before this thread was made. Daybit sure works hard to spread his message.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    God how long has this Daybit troll been on this forum? Sounds like he's had a lot of history here....

He's been plaguing the subreddit for about a year and a half on our side.
    Dunno but they're begging for the omegazero treatment
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    DAYYYYYBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I WANTED TO POST ABOUT THE REMAKE AND EVERYONE IS BEING RUDE TO ME! WHY DO THEY THINK I'M YOU WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SUMMER OF CUCKOLDRY? THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT ALTROUGE IS A GIRL NOW AND CAN'T GET GAY FURRY NTR'D BY PRIMATE MURDER! COME TELL THEM I'M NOT YOU, YOU HEAR ME? I NEED YOUR HELP DAYBIT! DAYBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    You know but this Wodime DAYYBIIIIIIIT meme is also sad.

Because Wodime and story of him x Caenis was wasted on being villains in chapter of mobile game, and losing to someone who's obviously wrong.

Not even Urobuchi's works were that depressing as Lostbelt 5 and 6.

Seriously wish there would be timeline where Panhistory is just dead and world is inhabited with better beings such as faes or immortal olympians (unlike PHH, they knew no conflicts nor war, didn't hurt each other and were free to just spend their time on art or something).

FGO and whole pruning thing is a mistake. Hakuno should use his privilege and deactivate pruning already. Maybe in Extella 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Daybit, how can you have so much (wrong) opinions about LB6 if you haven't read past Part 1?
    I was spoiled on Cosmos Denial ending in Twitter.
    And where exactly am I wrong? It would work way better as standalone VN in fantasy setting without Chaldea nonsense.
    Just make these Chaldea people random humans who washed up there like Spriggan. Muramasa summoned by the World. Done.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Dead people keep rising around here, where's a shotgun when you really need one?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.