Page 106 of 161 FirstFirst ... 65696101104105106107108111116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3205

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

Apparently you only need to think yourself as human to be a fucking beast according to kiara

am i the only one who thinks they should just drop that concept

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    As evident from her family and the girls she sacrificed Manaka definitely doesn't view anyone apart from Arthur as a human being but more as an ant.
    Whoa there, that's kind of rude, isn't it?

Ants don't sidle up to your boyfriend to seduce him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Apparently you only need to think yourself as human to be a fucking beast according to kiara
    Kiara's has buddhist principles behind it though. In a roundabout way, she does love all of mankind immensely, but only because they're "parts of myself" to her view.
    This is best seen with her CCC NP, which is essentially a wide-scale but corrupt version of Saver's Amita Amitabha; she transmigrates everyone's souls into herself, but rather than being out of compassion for humanity, or a desire to bring everyone to enlightenment, she seeks only to bring herself to enlightenment, and coincidentally technically brings everyone else along with her by making them part of herself.

"I love me. Everyone
    will be
    is
    part of me. Ergo, I love everyone." is the kind of logic Kiara works on.
    It's based on a selfish core, but it is still broadly a love for humanity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Whoa there, that's kind of rude, isn't it?

Ants don't sidle up to your boyfriend to seduce him.
    Hey, Arthur spoke to Ayaka first! She didn't initiate that conversation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    Kiara's has buddhist principles behind it though. In a roundabout way, she does love all of mankind immensely, but only because they're "parts of myself" to her view.
    This is best seen with her CCC NP, which is essentially a wide-scale but corrupt version of Saver's Amita Amitabha; she transmigrates everyone's souls into herself, but rather than being out of compassion for humanity, or a desire to bring everyone to enlightenment, she seeks only to bring herself to enlightenment, and coincidentally technically brings everyone else along with her by making them part of herself.

"I love me. Everyone
    will be
    is
    part of me. Ergo, I love everyone." is the kind of logic Kiara works on.
    It's based on a selfish core, but it is still broadly a love for humanity.
    And?

Manaka is based off of

"I am literally near omnipotent in some ways so everyone literally is ants to me in comparison"

I mean most selfish people still want to benefit themselves, are they worthy of being beasts? cause even a lot of sociopaths still like themselves

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Hey, Arthur spoke to Ayaka first! She didn't initiate that conversation!!!
    That just means that bitch seduced him under her nose, after all why else would he bother to strike up a conversation with such an inferior being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    And?

Manaka is based off of

"I am literally near omnipotent in some ways so everyone literally is ants to me in comparison"

I mean most selfish people still want to benefit themselves, are they worthy of being beasts? cause even a lot of sociopaths still like themselves
    The one Manaka wants to benefit is Arthur though, even if it's not at all in a way he would want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    That just means that bitch seduced him under her nose, after all why else would he bother to strike up a conversation with such an inferior being.
    She was 6, maybe he just wanted to be nice!!

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    And?

Manaka is based off of

You're the one who brought up Kiara as a negative example, incorrectly. Ergo, I rectified it with clarification.

Just because Manaka's "love" isn't immediately obvious, unless it's Arthur-centric, doesn't equate to it not existing. She might love humanity as a grand chef "loves" the chicken that she uses to feed her customers. She might love us all as a child loves their toys. Prototype makes a lot of mentions of the whole world belonging to Manaka, after all, and 666's motif is built around greed and gluttony.
    We can conjecture a lot of good reasons why she has a warped love for humanity. It's really not difficult for anyone who's read Prototype.
    But we won't know until (granted there is an "if" to it as well, though it would be narratively incoherent if she just didn't show up) she becomes relevant to Beast of 666 again.
    Could you have known Goetia's sin and motive before Solomon? You could definitely hypothesize based on his behaviour and goals, but you wouldn't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    You're the one who brought up Kiara as a negative example, incorrectly. Ergo, I rectified it with clarification.

Just because Manaka's "love" isn't immediately obvious, unless it's Arthur-centric, doesn't equate to it not existing. She might love humanity as a grand chef "loves" the chicken that she uses to feed her customers. She might love us all as a child loves their toys. Prototype makes a lot of mentions of the whole world belonging to Manaka, after all, and 666's motif is built around greed and gluttony.
    We can conjecture a lot of good reasons why she has a warped love for humanity. It's really not difficult for anyone who's read Prototype.
    But we won't know until (granted there is an "if" to it as well, though it would be narratively incoherent if she just didn't show up) she becomes relevant to Beast of 666 again.
    Could you have known Goetia's sin and motive before Solomon? You could definitely hypothesize based on his behaviour and goals, but you wouldn't know for sure.
    Never denied the love, im just saying that if you can warp it that hard the love angle means nothing.

So manaka does qualify
    Last edited by Byegod; January 24th, 2022 at 05:15 PM.

Never denied the love, im just saying that if you can warp it that hard the love angle means nothing.

So manaka does qualify
    The issue is more that it's simplifying it too much or just looking at it way too much on a surface level. Kiara is an extremely specific and circumstantial case that led to her love being twisted the way it is. Saying anything goes because of Kiara is like saying all you need for a reality marble is just think hard, or all you need for Death Perception is just to almost die. That's not how it works and it's intentionally ignoring the context around those things.

Beside, do you really think Manaka is gonna have the exact same gimmick as another Beast who represented an entirely different sin, and whose whole gimmick centered around that sin as well, just because it's the first thing people thought of that could potentially fit? Being intentionally reductive about stuff like this isn't good because at that point why not just go to the logical extreme and say anything anyone says goes because at the end of the day there are no hard rules and the writers could just make anything they want up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    The issue is more that it's simplifying it too much or just looking at it way too much on a surface level. Kiara is an extremely specific and circumstantial case that led to her love being twisted the way it is. Saying anything goes because of Kiara is like saying all you need for a reality marble is just think hard, or all you need for Death Perception is just to almost die. That's not how it works and it's intentionally ignoring the context around those things.

Beside, do you really think Manaka is gonna have the exact same gimmick as another Beast who represented an entirely different sin, and whose whole gimmick centered around that sin as well, just because it's the first thing people thought of that could potentially fit? Being intentionally reductive about stuff like this isn't good because at that point why not just go to the logical extreme and say anything anyone says goes because at the end of the day there are no hard rules and the writers could just make anything they want up?
    I dont think manaka is gonna have the same gimmick

But I know the justifications, her sickness and the cult and how it fucked up her perception of mankind becuase of the lack of help and seeing them as just shadows ect ect

But in essence its buddhist flavored solopsism no? she aint no fucking maruki from p5 royal

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I heard you can see look up gray butt and she has black panties? Is that true?

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yes, and I think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

am i the only one who thinks they should just drop that concept
    How do you think he love us?

What is his endgame?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I only now noticed that his ground is made of people.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I really want to get a better look at this squirrel cat horse dog.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I dont think manaka is gonna have the same gimmick

But I know the justifications, her sickness and the cult and how it fucked up her perception of mankind becuase of the lack of help and seeing them as just shadows ect ect

But in essence its buddhist flavored solopsism no? she aint no fucking maruki from p5 royal
    I know this post wont amount to anything, but you should try to take off the "it's stupid" lens and try to get a deeper understanding of how things work, from what I gather you only seem to interact with the concepts of the franchise in a superficial way and, correct me if I'm wrong, in this case (and maybe more) don't even read the work before forming an opinion, you talking about Kiara just sounds like you read some summaries and decided to form an opinion based on it. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but I think you're not giving things a chance or proper understanding.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's par for the course with Byegod really.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    How do you think he love us? What is his endgame?
    Mash's mashmallows
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Mash's mashmallows
    well, he went for Altrouge in Tsukihime so.