Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Yes
    Sorry, I was kinda being a bit sarcastic with that sentence. While, yes, 5* Servants are usually used because of their potency, it does not make 4* any less decent if it has decent performance on it's own.

Otherwise, I'm expecting a 'Euryale and Robin are garbage' from you as well just because they somehow cannot compete against most 5* ST Archer Servants outside of damage. They still perform. And they still perform well enough to be really good Servants because they can output damage while being in that rarity bracket. Both have been impacted by bosses with permanent debuff denial and/or debuff removal on Break. I still call them top-tier because the enemy suffers hard if they get to work their magic. Because they're evaluated based on their rarity as well.

Same case applies to Idol Alter. For her rarity, she is decent. It's hardpressed to call her good because she needs double Summer Skadi + Oberon for looping but at least she's decent at her job.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 7th, 2023 at 06:02 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Euryale and Robin are good. MHX Idol is dog poop garbo that has no real use once you have any other foreigner at all in your account. You can have other archers but Robin and Euryale have their niche and usage case. MHX Foreigner's usage case is if you want to kill a wave of Lu Bus. She has the cost of a 4 star with the kit of a 2*.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Euryale and Robin are good. MHX Idol is dog poop garbo that has no real use once you have any other foreigner at all in your account. You can have other archers but Robin and Euryale have their niche and usage case. MHX Foreigner's usage case is if you want to kill a wave of Lu Bus. She has the cost of a 4 star with the kit of a 2*.
    As someone that didn't have any Foreigners until now I can confirm I only used her in niche cases with all Berserker's to lets see if she can clear them decently.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Foreigner is the only Extra class that's really hard to come by. Avenger, Ruler, and Moon Cancer have non-limited Servants that can spook. Alter Ego has Sitonai(albeit story-locked) and recent Xu Fu. Even Pretender has Hephaestion.

And now Tlaloc too for Pretender, AoE and ST option.

I guess my collection is Beasts on my main account. I'll likely continue to roll all of them; 'Romani' is a want, Arcade collab Tiamat is a want, U-Olga is a want.

I love Foreigners largely because of Van Gogh but I'm not rolling all of them, I don't really like to grab NP1s that do the same thing as someone I have/want higher. Benefit with the former Beast Servants is they've all been different kinds of Servants class+kit design wise.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    Well, I got Tez to NP5 and Kuku to NP2. I spent all my apples to 10/10/10 their skills; guess I should do the same for Tlaloc-chan lol.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by ALM; February 7th, 2023 at 08:52 PM.

JP Friend Code
    I have 8 blank Saint graph.

Is that enough of a flex?

I am out of bronze skill items (fangs and proofs). Do the best farm spot for each material change if you use the drop up CE? Example currently Okeanos is best for fang but if you use the CE you should farm some other node?
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I was trying to collect all Foreigners but gave up after failing to get Gogh. Summer Abby and Jacques were also ultimately uninteresting.

I only got NP1 Tezca and Kuku, I'm hoping that the daily roll comes in clutch (lord knows I'm due). I'd love to get higher but there are so many banners coming up so I want to keep my powder somewhat dry.

And a damage of a nuke due to being NP5. She has her place. I called her decent because she really performs like a 4* should. In other words, she's not great and she's not bad. Because she's not doing anything more than expected but she's also not performing like a 3*.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 8th, 2023 at 12:34 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm one Jack short of a full Apoc lineup. I used to have nearly every SSR Caster, but I'm missing Tenga Nero, Miss Crane, and Okuni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I was trying to collect all Foreigners but gave up after failing to get Gogh. Summer Abby and Jacques were also ultimately uninteresting.
    Really? I thought Jacques had a great kit. Makes allies evil for Douman compatibility, team charge, a pmod with a trade off (VG will usually suck up or knock curse off with Q cards) and a 1 hit party invul that Quick/VG teams both need.

I mean sure, F/GO in general for the last few years has developed a template for loopers to form around, but I thought Jacques had a pretty strong identity.

Abby though... sorely, sorely needs a buff. Two buffs. Maybe three. Even her best use case to me (S.Kiara sub-buffer - 2 mental debuffs+type 1 buffs) is completely usurped by Douman with more persistent debuffs+buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I'm one Jack short of a full Apoc lineup. I used to have nearly every SSR Caster, but I'm missing Tenga Nero, Miss Crane, and Okuni.
    I need Schez, Illya, and Anastasia for full Casters. It might be time for people to post their Pokedexes again.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    I'm still holding out copium that this is their way of opening the door to a Summer Ereshkigal Alter after curse-memeing normal Ereshkigal to never have one.
    I'd say getting a costume this year actually makes her chances much worse

I'm sort of unofficially collecting Foreigners I guess. It's not really a goal I have, it just happens that Foreigners tend to have the kind of personality and character design that I like, and I tend to roll with my heart.

The only ones I'm probably not going to grab regardless are Koyanskaya, Voyager (he's cool and his concept moves me a lot emotionally, but there are so many other characters I like way better. Plus he's not a "real Foreigner"), Yang Guifei, and MHXX (I don't like Servantverse stuff). Jacques is a maybe - I love her design but there are lots of other Servants I want and if I try to go for her I might be strapped for quartz.

I passed Voyager, Hokusai and both Abby. I passed Yuyu but got her on GSSR, then played Scramble.

I'll likely only seek Koyan and Kuku, with Kuku really hurting my plans to invest in Koyan on my main because she outdamages her hard in everything. Clytie/Douman can push Koyan's face cards harder, but... Kuku's BBB are pretty nuts and don't sacrifice NPs to crit hard.
    Koyan was pretty hurt by the 90++ tuning too as she doesn't break checks against Earth even fully maxed unless she's buffed as the main.

Koyan is still due her costumes so maybe she'll get a bone yet. I want darkness to get the Qi Pao despite that being one of the costumes she had a rifle in.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Spoiler:

By the way, it seems she is on top of ORT's disc in the last ascension art?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Spoiler:

By the way, it seems she is on top of ORT's disc in the last ascension art?
    Isn't it the deck of Storm Border?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Definitely. It has the same mark.

There is a lot of significance in the shot of the underground sun of Mictlan being witness to the sunset of Earth above ground, but I'm sure there's a few nuances missing even in that statement.