Page 43 of 367 FirstFirst ... 33384142434445485393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    My takeaway is that you must'nt summon Harambe in the Moon Cell or the Moon Cell becomes Twitter.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Well... That was an unexpected turn.

Can we just start vote now? votes out for harambe

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was tempted to make a sheet for this months contest, but what's the point. You just "Omae wa mou, shindeiru"-ed everyone's sheets with a terrifyingly well made sheet about a dead meme. Show's over folks, we just got fookin obliterated.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    You should make one anyway, if only to challenge yourself! The popularity of memes (and meme sheets) tends to be explosive, but they can die off without warning. Perhaps people's opinions will have cooled by the time voting rolls around.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    as if

I don't know why I bother
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    "I think I will enter this conte...
    *See Harambe sheet*
    Fuck everything. All my 5 votes go to this"
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    *holding back with all my might to not create a Cecil the lion sheet*
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

so the position to compete is 2nd and 3rd then
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

Blog Entries
    I'm not very confident in my entry, kinda wish I'd done something more interesting.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    I'm not very confident in my entry, kinda wish I'd done something more interesting.
    You can submit two entries, though.

why not try doge? so much wow

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't think of another one to do though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

"Why am I a Lancer, you ask? Of course I would be, look at this majestic rake! It certainly doesn't lose to that hot-headed monkey's staff!"

Class: Lancer

True Name: Zhu Bajie

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:

Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it would be difficult for Lancer to be affected. Originally a Divine Spirit with a suitably powerful resistance, he lost it after his reincarnation. However, in his second life he battled enough magical beasts and demons to still display a high rank in this skill.

Personal Skills:

Dominion of the Terrain: A
    A Skill indicating one's ability to fight unhindered by any sort of obstacle or battlefield. Previously a Divine Spirit of Water, Lancer was already an excellent fighter and such martial prowess was not lost despite his current status as a half-pig half-man. At this rank, Lancer won't have any issues with physical obstacles or uneven terrain and will never lose his balance or his footing: it doesn't matter if it's a river or a mountain, he is essentially an expert who can adapt to any battlefield. A testament to this talent is his victory over Sha Wujing, the river demon who later became his friend and comrade.

Monstrous Strength: C
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. Despite having been reincarnated as a half-man half-pig with no particular traits, the years he spent devouring wanderers solidified his infamous reputation as a human-eating demon. The rank would normally be higher, but travelling with a certain monk might have softened Lancer's heart a bit.

Transformation: B-
    A Skill that allows one to change form. As a Divine Spirit, Lancer had mastered 36 transformations and even as a mortal he retained this ability. In particular, he specializes in "large" forms and the size he can attain is limited only by the magical energy he is provided with. It is close to an Authority in nature, therefore requiring large amounts of magical energy. Lancer can change into animals larger than a building and even non-living objects, but an excessively large form forces a similarly high rank of Mad Enhancement upon him, making him harder to control.

Noble Phantasm

Nine-Toothed Rake: Spike of the Eight Prohibitions
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Demon

A simple rake, made of dazzling white iron and nine teeth of jade with two golden rings hanging beneath them.

Lancer's weapon was originally a Divine Construct crafted by the Chinese Gods to function as a weapon suitable for the one who protected the gates to the Jade Palace. Despite looking more fitting for a farmer, its effectiveness is on par with that of other heavenly arms.

As a weapon crafted for the protector of Heaven, it found meaning in being wielded by such an existence. Therefore, once Lancer lost his divinity and became a humanoid pig, the nine-toothed rake lost a great deal of power as well.

It can still be considered an impressive armament whose ridiculous appearance betrays its offensive power. When combined with Lancer's innate strength, a well-placed hit can pulverize an average Servant's heart. Despite being inferior as a Noble Phantasm to Sun Wukong's Ruyi Jingu Bang, their rank as a weapon is the same and it is a testament to the rake's craftmanship and Lancer's skill that it never broke whenever their quarrels took a violent turn.

Despite having lost its original power as "an unrivaled imperial armament capable of manipulating the weather and terrifying the Gods", it crafted a second legend of its own as Lancer travelled with the priest Xuanzang Sanzang and protected her from the countless demons who wished to feast on her holy flesh.

Being renowned as the second greatest fighter in the group, Lancer's rake brought ruin to thousands of demons. As a result, it's immensely effective against them and even great monsters of legend would suffer considerable damage from a single blow. The basis of it's demon-slaying nature also derives from the rake's original purpose as "the weapon wielded by the protector of Heaven", thus being suited to slay the abominations who oppose it.

A second function lies in the Nine-Toothed Rake, available due to Lancer having attained a greater status at the end of his legend. A part of Lancer's true name, Bajie, refers to the Eight Precepts that one who wishes to become a monk must follow:

One must not kill, must not steal, must not have sex, must not deceive, must not drink alcohol, must not eat at the wrong time, must not enjoy entertainment or be vain and must not overindulge in luxury.

Once faced with an enemy who has "properly and undoubtedly" broken all eight commandments, the nine jade teeth temporarily regain a portion of their original purpose as "the weapon of one who punishes the enemies of Heaven". They suddenly stretch and aim for the target's nine major organs, rushing at a speed that only the greatest of Servants would be able to comprehend.

Unless one possesses a powerful defensive Noble Phantasm, it is practically impossible to avoid even half of the jade teeth. However, this "sure-kill" technique is limited by the strict activation requirements and the limited range of a few meters. Therefore, it could be considered something much more suited as a "sudden move" or a way to assuredly slay an already weakened opponent.

Lore and Background

A boy you could find anywhere else. Lazy and useless, he wasted his younger years doing nothing and achieving nothing. If it weren't for the fortuitous meeting with a true Immortal who taught him the way of Tao, he would have surely continued to lead an unremarkable existence.

His name was Tian Peng. A man who, despite being a mere mortal, managed to master 36 transformations, a feat akin to an Authority of the Gods, earning him a spot amongst the ascended beings in Heaven. He was not virtuous, but his martial prowess was nonetheless something to be praised, thus he was rewarded with the role of protector of the Jade Palace's gates and appointed Marshal of the Milky Way, commander of 80000 heavenly soldiers and wielder of a mighty nine-toothed rake made of jade and white iron.

However, the gluttonous and lustful nature he had failed to get rid of caused his downfall. During the yearly banquet in which all heavenly beings would partake of the Peaches of Immortality, he drank too much and in his inebriated state repeatedly attempted to seduce an incredibly beautiful woman.

That woman was Chang'e, the Goddess of the Moon.

"For your foolish and inappropriate actions, only complete death would be fitting." Such was the decree of the Jade Emperor. However, one could learn nothing from such a judgment and Tian Peng would only suffer for an instant. Therefore, the Marshal was punished with two thousands beatings and a forceful reincarnation in the mortal world.

Perhaps it was intentional or perhaps it was pure misfortune, but his soul ended up wandering into a pig's womb. At the start of his second life, he had acquired the hideous form of a creature that was neither man or pig, but both. Rejected by society and hating himself, he retreated to the mountains and spent more than a decade wallowing in misery as he devoured the unfortunate wanderers who happened by, building up a reputation as a nameless demon.

One day, he unknowingly attacked beings who where anything but helpless: the Bodhisattva Guanyin and her disciple Prince Moksha. The latter protected his mistress and easily repelled the nameless pig demon who, upon recognizing the woman, grovelled and begged for his life.

As the one who personifies mercy and compassion, she would forgive him. Even the decade he spent acting so disgustingly and improperly, she would forgive. She would forgive him and offer him a chance for redemption: a certain monk was given a certain task, but the path was full of perils and she would require comrades who would both protect her and learn from her.

Of course, the pig demon accepted, for he had no other option. Guanyin, pitying the nameless demon, gracefully named him Zhu Wuneng before disappearing. A few moments later, he wondered:

"Wait, she?"

More years passed and no monk showed up. Maybe she changed her mind, Zhu Wuneng thought to himself. Resigned to his current existence, he decided that he could at least stop moping and preying on innocents. As he still retained his magical powers, including his 36 transformations, he took the form of a regular human - "although an ugly one" he noted - and managed to marry a beautiful girl by showing the father how well and long he could work in the fields.

However, as he struggled to maintain a human appearance for years, he slowly reverted more and more to his original appearance. The wary villagers accused the father to have welcomed a monster in their midst; they asked for help and it was granted by a wandering monk accompanied by a monkey.

Xuanzang Sanzang told her bodyguard, Sun Wukong, to do what he could. He took the form of Zhu Wuneng's wife and, upon meeting him, sympthatized with him. After all, Sun Wukong himself was just barely tolerated by the villagers, Xuanzang's presence being the only factor that stopped them from labelling him as a monster for his appearance alone.

Sun Wukong decided to reveal his true form, shocking Zhu Wuneng. Of course, since he was still a god when the monkey had gone on a rampage and utterly defeated the celestial army. The pig escaped, was chased and eventually a battle broke out. Zhu Wuneng was forced to surrender after realizing that none of his attacks could significantly harm Sun Wukong due to his golden chainmail; though they were evenly matched in terms of skill, the monkey's staff was several times greater than his rake.

He was led to his master, Xuanzang Sanzang. For the first time in years, he felt genuine happiness, for he could finally start working towards his redemption. The fact that the monk was a woman surprised him, but more importantly...

... Well, he supposed that if she could act so innocently despite wearing those clothes, she could truly qualify as a saint.

His new master granted him a new name, Zhu Bajie, a reminder to not break the Eight Prohibitions. They were not mere bodyguards, but also disciples. Therefore, she would guide them as well.

Many adventures followed as they gained more allies, including the river demon Shawujing. However, in the end, Zhu Bajie's hopes went unanswered. As their journey ended, all of them had grown in body and spirit, but the pig alone was still deemed unworthy: he would not return to Heaven and would not lose his hideous appearance.

As his friends ascended to higher planes of existence, Zhu Bajie was doomed to live a natural lifespan in the mortal realm. Given the role "Cleaner of the Altars", it was nothing but a glorified title for one who took care of the offerings that would otherwise spoil and rot.

He couldn't accept this fate, but could understand it. It was due to his lust and greed that the group had been forced into troublesome situations more than necessary. Although he had improved, he was essentially no different from when he was a god. Perhaps even his ugly appearance when he had transformed into a human was a reflection of his heart.

Zhu Bajie would spend the rest of his life wandering the world, spurned by many and appreciated by few. Growing wiser and managing to control his desires over the years, even if he was far from an enlightened being, he still managed to achieve a semblance of self-satisfaction.

Personality

A man governed by lust and hunger, much more than any regular human. He wishes for fulfillment, so sex and food are the easiest way for him to reach "happiness". Although far from being evil, he is selfish and will cause trouble without caring about the consequences.

He isn't the type to reflect on his behaviour so he might seem unrepentant, but if one were to point out his flaws and mistakes he would feel as ashamed and regretful as anyone else (correcting them would be a different story, though). In particular, reminding him of the years he spent as a man-eating demon make him extremely uncomfortable.

However, having been summoned in his Lancer form "at the end of his journey", which he considers his prime, Zhu Bajie's character is now quite different and more akin to that of a cheerful old man.

In a sense, he feels that he already has accomplished what he needed, so the sight of women and food don't tempt him as much as before, but he still has no reason to refuse pleasure so one might say that he is still overindulging.

Despite having been rejected and hated by many, he displays no cynicism. Betrayal and trickery were common both during his journey and after, but he can't abandon his soft-heartedness. If he sees a woman or child having trouble, he finds it hard to ignore them despite the possibility that it might be a trap.

It is not foolishness since he will only extend his kindess as long as "the chance that they are innocent is not 0". In a way, he is an optimist who wants to believe in the best of others as long as possible.

He has nothing to boast about apart from his fighting skills, so he takes pride in them. He is experienced enough to assess whether an opponent is stronger than him or not, but is the type who will just fight anyway and deal with the aftermath. Since he ascended to Heaven and was chosen by Guanyin precisely because of his battle prowess, he finds meaning even in friendly duels.

He might look sophisticated or wise at a first glance, but it's nothing like that. He spends most of his time fighting or drinking. He would chase after women if he had a more pleasing body to look at, so the fact that he doesn't simply transform into a more beautiful form indicates that he's a bit of a romantic who wants others to accept him as he is.

Relationships

Xuanzang Sanzang: "O-oh?! Is that you, Zhu Bajie?! I could hardly recognize you!"
    As she always considered him "the problem child" amongst all her friends, even more than the troublemaker Sun Wukong, the sight of a calm and collected Zhu Bajie would definitely shock her. Still, the fact that he achieved this state of being not due to her teachings but only after having been left behind saddens her in more ways than one. As for the pig, nothing has changed: he never saw her as a woman in the past and doesn't in the present. She's just too wholesome for him to look at her like a prospective partner, so she's more like an overgrown kid from his perspective. He feels indebted to her since he believes that Xuanzang is the one who "softened his heart", but might feel just a bit upset if he finds out that she has been using his rake without permission.

Sun Wukong: "That monkey? Why would you want to summon that reckless, bloodthirsty prankster? By the way, I'm definitely better and it was only due to that chainmail that I was defeated!"
    Two idiots who are way too similar, so it isn't too surprising that they argued all the time. Sun Wukong always called Zhu Bajie an idiot, but he always made sure to bring him along since he fully trusted his talent as a warrior. It was no different for the pig, who always believed that the monkey would save him whenever he was in trouble.

The Enlightened One: "Mmph."
    He was not worthy, that much he could understand. However, having been reduced to a pathetic "cleaner of altars" as if it was supposed to be benevolence is an humiliation he will never forget.

Shuten-Douji: "Even though she's a demon... it can't be helped, kids and women have always been my weakness."
    Zhu Bajie's kind nature does not let him judge someone as "evil" based on the assumptions of others. Because the chances aren't 0% and due to her appearance, he is unable to simply condemn her. They get along extremely well as "drinking partners", but it's the sort of relationship where a simple discussion might turn into a serious fight in seconds. As for the Oni, that rake of his is too annoying to deal with, so she'd prefer to keep things as they are. Also, if he could turn into something more beautiful to gaze at, she wouldn't mind spending a night with him.

My comrade in arms are getting here one by one

FOREIGNER
    Beasts of Gévaudan

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Antihero, Beast, Divine, Earth / Heaven, Humanoid, Outsider
    Origin: French history
    Region: Gévaudan, France

Alias: The Wolf of Chazes, the Predator from Angled Space
    Height: 6’2 (187.9 cm)
    Weight: 186 pounds (84 kg)
    Dislikes: Perfect circles and spheres
    Talents: Persistence hunting
    Natural Enemy: Sut-Typhon
    Armament: Teeth and claws.
    LEGEND

The Beast of Gévaudan is one of the famous maneating animals in human history, a monstrous, unnaturally large wolf that claimed over 100 victims in the French province of Gévaudan during the 18th century. Remembered by most as a single large wolf and thought by modern scholars to be a pack of them, the Beast remains a figure in pop culture.

In truth, like so many people thought then and now, the Beasts of Gévaudan were a group of werewolves with a taste for human blood, lead by an unusually large female. Driven to rebellious desperation as their society collapsed and their numbers thinned, the Beasts struck out against what they saw as the cause and mindlessly, ravenously consumed human after human after human, leading to their extermination.

At the beginning of their ravenous murders, the Beasts of Gévaudan touched the highest existence that could be qualified as a “wolf”,
    Mh'ithrha
    the Archlord of Tindalos
    , an experience that shattered what remained of their sanity and tainted them with the existence of its hounds - the Hounds of Tindalos, predators from the depths of angled space, wolves a step down from the Beast known as Fenrir.

If summoned in the Assassin or Berserker classes, the Beast would retain her identity and sanity, but as a Foreigner, she has given in to Tindalos, and become an existence born to cause bloodshed.
    PARAMETERS

STRENGTH: C+
    ENDURANCE: C
    AGILITY: B+
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: D
    NOBLE PHANTASM: C

CLASS SKILLS:

Divinity: C
    The measure of an individual’s Divine Spirit aptitude, normally possessed by demigods born from the union of mortals and gods. Foreigner’s Divinity is not derived from her bloodline, but from the unspeakable eldritch mind uniting her components, a predator from outside the world that stems from the Archlord of Tindalos.

Existence Outside of the Domain: EX
    The distinctive skill of the Foreigner class, representing those beings that do not hail from space and time as we understand it, or even any parallel universe, but from a higher dimension entirely. This Foreigner hails from the incomprehensible angles of time, an inhospitable realm of senseless predators. Such an existence is beyond the ken of mortal minds.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Independent Manifestation: C
    An enhanced version of Independent Action that allows a Servant to manifest in reality unsupported by any outside source of magical energy. On top of this, it marks the user as a “confirmed existence”, protecting them from the instantaneous imposition of death and time manipulation.

A rare skill that would not normally be accessible for such a Servant, Foreigner gained it due to the impossible nature of the being inhabiting her, a predator that strikes from the angles of time to hunt in every era, acting in the name of the Outer God at the precipice of angled space. The extraordinary rank such a being would possess has been inhibited by the host, however, causing it to drop to C.

Maneater: A
    The sublimated nature and diet of a beast who subsided primarily on the flesh of humans. One of the most infamous maneating beasts, Foreigner’s host is said to have killed over a hundred humans and eaten most of them. When attacking humans, including Servants of human origin, Foreigner’s Strength and Agility increase. In addition, it is possible for her to replenish magical energy and even quickly replace lost limbs or organs by consuming human flesh.

Shapeshift: C-
    The ability to change bodies and take the form of others. In life, the beasts that make up Foreigner’s body now were therianthropes, allowing her to change into the body of a large, monstrous wolf. However, due to her eldritch nature, it is difficult to transform back, and each transformation brings with it a gradual loss in sanity as Foreigner falls deeper into an animalistic savagery, seeking only to consume human flesh.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

La Bête du Gévaudan
    The Pack Lives, Hunts, and Eats Under One Mind

Anti-Unit (Self), A

For those unfortunate enough to have died at its jaws, and in the eyes of much of humanity, the Beast of Gévaudan was a single, monstrous beast of a wolf that hunted on its own, disregarding the conventions of even its own kind under the thrall of its own bloodthirst. However, researchers in the modern era have concluded that it was not a single beast, but a pack with an unusual taste for human flesh that racked up many victims in search of sustenance.

As an existence that has been predominantly conceptualized as a “single being”, Gévaudan is summoned in a single humanoid body, the form of the largest and most dangerous hunter in the pack - an “alpha” female, if you would. In this lone body, Gévaudan’s parameters are all at their height and she is able to exert the full extent of her strength alone. When summoned under the Assassin or Berserker classes, she would not be of a single mind, instead possessing the collective consciousness of all of her pack, but under the Foreigner class, these distinct identities are all crushed beneath a single, unifying predatory instinct - a Hound of Tindalos.

The Noble Phantasm retains its primary function, however, allowing Gévaudan to split her body into up to five separate wolves, splitting their physical parameters across the lot, each wolf becoming weaker individually. Unlike similar Noble Phantasms such as Delusional Illusion, no body has any distinct skills or knowledge, so the main function of La Bête du Gévaudan is not versatility, but numbers. By splitting up into multiple bodies, Gévaudan is able to cover more ground to locate and hunt prey. As a pack of beasts remembered as one, Gévaudan’s wolves’ consciousnesses would normally be linked, allowing them to instantly share knowledge and sensations, but thanks to the sinister eldritch mind above them all, this has been advanced into a hive mind.

As long as Gévaudan’s wolves come together once again, they can recombine into their original, singular form to gain their full parameters, but they work best in and out of combat as a pack, splitting up to corner and slaughter prey together, forcing them into inescapable situations. If any individual wolf is killed, that wolf’s share of the parameters will be lost, at least until Tindalos is able to reconstitute that part of its body, given about three days to do so. No single wolf acts as the host of Tindalos, and therefore any wolf can return to Gévaudan’s full form given the time needed. Therefore, one must destroy every member of the pack to kill Gévaudan, leaving the Hound of Tindalos to snap back to angled space.

Doorway to Tindalos
    From Unearthly Angles

Anti-Unit, C

The being within the body of the Beast of Gévaudan - if it can even be said to be a singular being - is an unimaginable being from outside the curves of time and space, appearing within the time of Earth’s hellish genesis as beings akin to True Daemons, hailing from the unfathomable angles of space. These abominations, the Hounds of Tindalos, are incomprehensible monsters who travel through time’s angles to prey on whatever scents they catch. Such powerful abilities cannot be utilized to their fullest extent in this limited form, but the Hound’s hunting skills remain unmatched.

For a fairly high mana cost, Gévaudan can dematerialize into spirit form and completely disappear, a Spatial Transportation maneuver bordering on Magic, and then reappear as smoke, streaming out of any angle under 120° within 300 meters before fully reconstituting her body. Any angle is fine; the place where two walls meet, the angle made by an object set against the wall, even the angle of a door’s frame. As such angles are effectively omnipresent, this makes it nearly impossible to escape from Gévaudan once she has begun to hunt, but its prohibitive mana cost makes it impossible for her to use it more than five times a day - once for each pack member - under normal circumstances.

It is perfectly possible for Gévaudan to materialize with an attack underway, making this a good tool for slaughtering prey, but it is not effective as a surprise attack as the smoke brings with it a disgustingly acrid scent that makes it clear that something isn’t right. In addition, it takes time - only a few seconds, but still - for her to completely materialize. Angles can also be covered over by something such as plaster to instead make them curves, but making a room perfectly safe in this way would require making it completely spherical, and Gévaudan is a persistent hunter who can manifest through even the smallest crack.

APPEARANCE
    The Gévaudan summoned is a hulking, wolfish monster of a woman standing at an immense height of over six feet, only natural for such an unnaturally large wolf. Her tanned skin is covered in rippling scars that criss and cross over her muscular arms and torso, and matted, patchy russet hair streaked with black reaches only barely beyond her shoulders. Two pointed ears poke out from her mess of a mane, and a large, bushy tail of identical coloration waves behind her. Gévaudan’s eyes are an intense amber with a piercing glare, and the large, sharp teeth of a carnivore lie in wait in her mouth. Her nails are in similar condition, forming brutally sharp hooks that can tear through flesh with ease. Even in her normal state, her possession becomes clear when an unnaturally long tongue slips from her mouth, coming to a sharp end, almost like a proboscis.

Gévaudan wears simple, makeshift clothes, mostly bloodstained rags tied together to cover her body, with a basic patchwork rag that can be pulled up and over her head to hide her ears. Everywhere she goes, the Beast of Gévaudan is followed by the heavy, acrid scent of something not from this world, something that has bathed in generations of blood. All the other pack members materialized through her Noble Phantasm look the same, but simply smaller, though whenever the original dies, another will gradually grow to take her place.

In her wolf form, Gévaudan’s monstrous nature becomes completely apparent as she drops down onto all fours, slavering jaws hanging open to show her wriggling, dripping tongue and massive teeth. Her claws become even larger, digging into the ground as she lies in wait, while her eyes glow with an unnatural, sickly color. The scent that drapes her in her more human form is more intense than enough, a nauseating cloud of death and sickness that makes her very presence sickening.

While she is summoned relatively clean, her uncontrollable nature means it will not be long until she is caked in blood, dirt, and sweat.

PERSONALITY
    The Beast of Gévaudan exists only to kill and bathe in human suffering for reasons unknown even to herself. She retains a semblance of her personality, but her identity has been crushed by her own insanity and by the oppressive force of Tindalos. While once she knew that the murders she committed were a last act of violent defiance, she has lost sight of such things now. The decline of her kind, and of her pack, is the last thing on her mind. The only thought that parses through the haze of her shattered psyche is “hunt”.

As a Servant, she is effectively impossible to control. While she can communicate what little she thinks just fine, she is so stubborn that she can only really be pointed in a general direction or given a scent and a simple task. More complex tactics are difficult to figure out as a Master, but Gévaudan is not lacking in intelligence despite her broken mind and her hunting instincts make for decent strategy when she’s acting as a pack.

It is still possible to come to some sort of an understanding to her, though difficult, requiring the utmost amount of patience to get through what little she says. Masters who attempt to command her as her highest authority will be inevitably ignored at best or consumed at worst, and Gévaudan can keep herself in the World without one by eating humans regularly. There are still Masters well-suited for her, though. Those that cannot defend themselves, those that do not want blood on their own hands, those that are in it out of desperation… Gévaudan doesn’t know why, but such things stir feelings of compassion in her. In such cases, given proper treatment, Gévaudan can even grow to see them as part of her pack, and as something worth defending.

This may be kind of a wild idea, but I had fun with it. I initially had three Noble Phantasms written up, but I scrapped the last, since it was kinda pushing it and these two are all she needs.
    Last edited by Voyager; April 15th, 2018 at 07:30 PM.
    And yet, she folded it a hundred times.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Class: Berserker of Frakkland

Alternate Class: Saber

True Name: Sigmund, Beast-Man of the Wildwood

Alignment: True Neutral

Place of Origin: Iceland (Völsung Saga)

Parameters:

STR - A+
    END - A+
    AGI - B (+)
    MAG - D
    LUK - E
    NP - C

The only safe spot is behind the ears.

Info

Height/Weight: 209cm/89kg

Dislikes: Overconfidence, Being used, Honey

Talent: Outdoors living

Natural Enemy: Lancers, Hessian Lobo

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Beast, Servant, Male, Divine, Brynhildr's Beloved?

Armament: Greatsword, Claw, Fangs

Catalyst: Bark of Branstalk tree

Skills

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - D+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.

A rank-up for Strength and Endurance parameters are earned, but at the cost of complex thought and communication. In Berserker’s case, it is less a loss of sanity than being driven by beastly instincts. While he is still capable of being of communication, Berserker can only speak a couple of words at best. If Berserker were angered and has a weak-willed Master, be wary; he will tear everything -- be it ally or foe -- to shreds with impunity.

“Hhhrrr… *Spit* Weakkk…”

Personal Skills:

Divinity - E
    The measure of whether the user has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises or one's dislike for the Gods. It also has an effect that reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

While he may not look like it, Berserker was descended from one of Allfather Odin’s many sons. But a combination of the disgraceful nature behind said son’s exile, a long diluted lineage, and Berserker’s current form has reduced this Skill down to its lowest rank.

“Rrrrr… Hmph.”

---

Monstrous Body (Úlfhéðnar) - A
    The possession of a fearsome body gained either by birth or transformation. For Berserker, it is the special case of Lycanthropy; for instead of leaving one’s humanity, it is to embrace the primal drive of beasts that linger within certain items. Once equipping said items, these warriors will take the shape of lupine beasts, thirsting for blood. As these fighters fought with a ferocious nature -- Ber-serkr -- they can be attested as the origin of this trance-like madness.

As referenced in the various Icelandic Sagas, the users would devolve into battle frenzy, slaying many but “Neither fire nor iron can harm them.” On a practical term, the users are able to accrue additional strength from their beastly nature similar to Monstrous Strength. Defensively, their hide grants defensive bonuses against fire and slashing/piercing attacks. At the same time, users are much more susceptible to blunt weapons/damage or attacks from monster slayers.

Upon encountering several cursed wolf pelts and wearing them, Berserker was transform into this current form. It was said he roamed for ten days before returning to normal, and ended up burning them to prevent further damage. However, curses aren't so easily dispelled. To his death, Berserker carried residues of this curse; the strength and ferocity of a beast, granting him unparalleled prowess even in old age. Summoned with the veil of madness, it is without a doubt that said curse has strengthened, transforming him into a wolf even without the pelt.

“Grahh… It smartsss…”

---

Spoiler:

Protection of the Radiant Blade - (-) >>> C
    Blessings offered by a certain Sword of Selection, granted by the Allfather during a family feast. Unbreakable and indomitable, the weapon bestows similar effects onto its wielder. But due to his current form and the condition of the blade, Berserker seems to possess a weaker version of the Skill. Additionally, the Skill seemed to be sealed at the moment.

Should the sun (or any similar solar energy source) be out, any damage dealt to Berserker is reduces its original value by a fifth. If it were nighttime/lacking in any solar energies, Berserker’s fur will shine in golden light, blindingly bright as would a solar flare. Any that comes in contact would suffer fire damage from the sheer heat emanating from the fur. If there are any weakness in this Skill, it is that polearms can bypass the blessings entirely -- referencing the fateful battle that led to Berserker’s death. Opponents heavily associated with the sun or possessing Noble Phantasms of A-rank or above can also ignore said defensive value. That said, this Skill will become unsealed once Gram is fully restored and retrieved.

"Hnnggg... Too hottt..."

---

Savage Raid - B
    The capability to reduce the enemy force’s capabilities, in a similar manner to skirmishes. Unlike the more strategic and focused fashion of Subversive Activities, this is simply pure chaos; to attack unexpectedly, killing and destroying indiscriminately before disappearing. However, the higher the Skill, the more one’s spiritual status as a Hero declines.

At this rank, it is possible to cripple nearly 40% of total enemy force before they advance. Before his family’s vengeance was fulfilled, Berserker lived as an outlaw, terrorizing the lands of his father’s killer. Attacking convoys, rich men and other places of value, Berserker was preparing both himself and his fellow accomplice for the deed. During this time, many feared the monster that lurks in the wildwood, one that no pursuers returned from.

It was during this time that he had found a couple of wolf-pelts.

“Heh, Heh, Hehhhh…”

Noble Phantasms

Úlfstefnad
    Oathbound, the Pack-Brother Approaches

Other

*Howl*

During their heyday raids, Berserker and his accomplice came across two cursed pelts of wolfskin. Once they’ve transformed into said beasts upon donning the pelts, both agreed to part ways in one condition. Should multiple adversaries overwhelm either of them, they must call for the other; and they must answer and assist. No matter how far or how perilous, the pack-brother always arrives in the other’s time of need. Summoned as a Servant, this now applies to his Master.

Unlike other Noble Phantasms, only Berserker’s Master is able to activate Úlfstefnad. In order for the Noble Phantasm to properly activate, said Master must be outnumbered by a minimum of three to one; once surrounded, the Master must shout/yell skywards. Bound by oath, Berserker will hurry to his Master’s side. Along with this, Berserker’s Agility parameter will be boosted until the beast arrives at the Master’s location. So quickly in fact, that his presence cannot be processed until the last second. Although simple in concept, this can potentially save the Master should Berserker be distracted while preventing the waste of Command Seals to warp/control Berserker.

Should the Master prevail despite these odds, Berserker seems to be rather cross at his Master for some reason...

---

Gram
    Concealed Blade of Sunlight

Anti-Unit

“Huurraahh…! Hear, my, fuurryy! …Grammmmm!"

An enchanted sword once wielded by Berserker, pulled out of a mighty tree when embedded by a one-eyed hermit. Towards the end of Berserker’s life, the trusty blade was shattered by the Allfather’s divine spear, and its remains were offered to his son. Later on, it would be reforged into the “Demonic Sword of both glory and ruin” that felled an evil dragon. As Berserker's incarnation of Gram is the one pulled from the tree, it is one of “Sword of Selection lodged in the tree;” as such, it can be considered a prototype to Caliburn.

Mimicking the aspect where the sword is recovered from a slab of ribs, Gram -- or rather its shards -- rest within Berserker's body. Through great pain, Berserker can force the jagged pieces out from his body. It can either be from his paws or legs to claw enemies with, or shot out at high-speeds to pierce his opponents. With their purpose fulfilled, the shards will reappear back into Berserker’s body. But because of its current state, each of Gram’s fragments are only D-ranking Noble Phantasms at best.

With either a Heroic Spirit of the Forge or a Command Seal, the blade can return to whole once more. However, Berserker regurgitating it from his stomach is the only way to retrieve the blade. After the excruciatingly painful action, the shards can be reforged not into the Sword of Sunlight, but something else. Now steeped in Berserker's bestial wrath and blood, the once-radiant blade has become stained in crimson hues, transforming into a demonic sword "Embodying the concept of Be-serkr." It is no longer Concealed Blade of Sunlight, but the Reddened Blade of Ferocity.

Now armed with his signature weapon, Berserker’s combat capabilities has now skyrocketed; blade in mouth, his ​Mad Enhancement kicks into overdrive. Capable of cleaving solid stone as would a knife through butter, the monster that was Berserker is now a maelstrom of certain death. Along with the improved performance, the blessings of the blade are reawakened -- unsealing Berserker’s Skill Protection of the Radiant Blade. In exchange, Berserker is now consumed by feral instincts; rampaging around the area until he is restrained via Command Seal or any other means.

Because of this current state of Gram, Berserker is incapable of discharging beams of searing light.

Lore

A cycle of killing. One that has spun misfortune upon the great family for multiple generations. Starting from the Patriarch's murder of a thrall, to the suicide of the Niflung Princess. Among this great tragedy, Sigmund of the fourth generation, served as the predecessor to the great King of Noble Warriors.

During a feast to celebrate his twin sister Signy's wedding to Siggeir, Sigmund and many others were met with a mysterious one-eyed man. Upon lodging a sword into the oak tree, he proclaimed,

"Whoever draws this sword from the tree shall have it as a gift from me, and shall find in good faith that no other sword is as fine as the one in his hand."

Many tried to pull the blade from the oak tree, but it was Sigmund who had successfully removed it. Although he was promised a large sum of money, the eldest Völsung offended his brother-in-law Siggeir for refusing to relent the blade. Angered, the king eventually had his army ambush and capture Sigmund and his entire family; killing them off day by day by sending his shapeshifting mother upon them.

It was only with his twin sister Signy's plan did Sigmund fled with his life. And together, the two plotted for the death of Siggeir by killing him with his own blood and flesh. But after numerous failures, it was only by secretly laying with her brother in the form of a völva did she bore her tool of vengeance: Sinfjötli.

During the twins' grand vengeance, Sigmund and Sinfjötli came across two shape-shifters and their wolf pelts, laid next to their sleeping forms. Stealing it from them, Sigmund and his accomplice donned the pelts in curiosity. The effects were instantaneous; before long, the two were in the form of large wolves. Although the two promised to back up one another in times of need, Sinfjötli proved too proud and nearly costed his life. Afterwards, both burned the pelts and prayed that they will never harm another.

Alas, it was not so simple. For forcibly taking a cursed object and destroying them afterwards improperly is bound to have consequences. Although subdued, the leftover fragments of the lupine curse stayed within the duo; shown in how easily Sigmund cut through the boulder with his trusty Gram, to his inhuman prowess in his old age. In a way, Sigmund may have abandoned the beast, but the beast still clung onto him.

And it was this strength did the two Völsungs fell. Long after their vengeance, Sigmund -- now King of Frakkland -- had lost Sinfjötli through the poisoning from his envious wife; avenging the killing of her brother for a maiden's hand. Although a product of incest, the King still cared for the boy. It was said that an one-eyed ferryman promised to take Sinfjötli away to the Fjords. After relenting the boy's body, the ferryman rowed Sinfjötli to Valhalla. Later on, Sigmund angered another King by the name of Lyngi, for the former had taken Hjördis after proving himself as the superior man. Bringing a vast army, Lyngi was determined to regain his lost pride.

In midst of the battlefield, Sigmund was the fiercest of them all; no blade or shield can hold him, and he cleft through his foes as if they were paper. So many fell by his hands, it was said his arms are coated in the lifeblood of his victims. But this rampage was cut short when an elderly one-eyed man intervened, riding a wild steed; spear in hand, the old man shattered the Sunlight Blade with a single strike.

It was at this moment did Sigmund realize his was never chosen. Rather, he was only an intermediary -- destined to pass a destiny towards the future.

As he bled out, Sigmund clutched the shards of the enchanted sword. So that when his wife arrives, she would be there to pass down the inheritance to its true wielder.

Personality

This Servant before you is not the King of Frakkland, nor the heroic wielder of the Sunlight Blade. As Berserker, Sigmund is at his most vicious; the great Beast of the Wildwood, the uncouth form which he and Sinfjötli donned while committing numerous famous deeds under Siggeir's kingdom. No longer is Sigmund the wise, high-minded King; here, he is reduced to a bloodthirsty creature -- a tool used by both his sister and the Gods.

In spite of his radiant fur, Sigmund gives off a distant and icy aura. Even when his speech is hampered by Mad Enhancement, the beast's brisk phrases is still able to leave a sense of intimidation onto the weak-willed. Most of the time, he would mostly ignore the Master's commands and would wander around the surrounding and explore. Excluding the Master, Sigmund's rudeness extends to others; any trying to approach him would be met with a menacing growl -- and at worst -- a vicious bite. If anything, he likes to be left alone.

Although most of his thought process has been overtaken by bestial instincts, many of his integral characteristics still remain. Even as the Wildwood Beast, Sigmund takes promises seriously; especially if they were declarations of protection. If his Master is the type to tackle everything by himself, the Berserker would immediately scold(i.e. scratch) them as a warning. Should the Master be a vulnerable type, Sigmund is compelled to become protective of them. As the bond between Master and Servant is similar to an oath, the beast would readily guard them from all threats. In a manner, Sigmund can be compared to that of a grumpy dog; he will complain about many things, but he can be reliable in dire times.

As Berserker, Sigmund is a "unwitting tool for others." Even to his twin sister Signy, the eldest Völsung was good for getting the dirty deed done. The Allfather also used him to carry the blade for the future generation. Because of this, Sigmund is easily prone to manipulation from friend and foe alike. This did not go unnoticed by Sigmund, and he is rather cross about this problem of his. This is what contributed to his cold demeanor -- to prevent fate from making him into a pawn of others.

But if he were fated to be a tool for the prosperity of those dear to him, then so be it.

"Grailll...? Hrrr... Sigurddd..."

Extras:

(Upon being summoned, Sigmund considers the Master's base to be his "Territory." No one enters or leaves without his consent, even his Master -- should he find them inadequate. Unless said Master decides to take the offensive, the Berserker will hardly leave the area nearby the "Territory.")

(Finds paws to be highly impractical. Although Sigmund is vastly stronger in this form, his finesse greatly suffered from this. Thus, he is often struggling when picking items up and eating has become a chore. Sigmund refuses to eat in plain sight, as he feels somewhat humiliated in doing so.
    - - - Whatever you do, don't ask him to fetch.)

(In this Class Container, Sigmund has a built-in dislike for treacherous individuals -- especially those with great authority. As he spend years terrorizing Siggeir's lands, the Wildwood Beast would enjoy tormenting those fools. That said, he draws the line at harming children; perhaps this is due to past events?)

Craft Essence/Relations

Blessed Grass

They say as a feral beast, the line between friend and foe blurs greatly.
    They fight till their bodies give away, hands and shoulders coated with the lifeblood of many.
    To call us 'Frothing Dogs' would be an understatement.

Worse still, should their values surpass reason.
    I am no different, for Frakkland blood flows strong within.
    And this pride had many a terrible cost.
    Many youths I've slain, their blood stained on my arms.

Even my own flesh and blood was nearly one of them.

So take these herbs, my valiant Master.
    And pray there will never be a time to use these upon yourself.

---

Relations:

Siegfried/Sigurd:
    *Sniff* *Sniff* “Smellsss… Sameee…”

Slightly weary at first, as this sense of familiarity with an unknown face causes Berserker to be rather hesitant. But with enough time, Berserker would be drawn to the Saber -- often following him at a distance; as would a father, who is checking on a son to see if he is well. That said, after Berserker's summoning Siegfried often spy a shadowy shape assisting him whenever he is struggling in combat...

If the Berserker were to encounter his actual son, however, he would retreat in shame; there was no way a son should see his father at the lowest.

---

Brynhildr: *Sniff* "Hrrrggg...! Kinsmen blooddd...!"

Of all the Lancers, the fallen valkyrie is the one who Berserker hates the most. Her connection to the scheming Allfather, being responsible in the killing of his son Sigurd, and even his grandson -- who was only three years old. All of this is more than enough for Berserker to reduce her into a bloody paste. As for the Lancer, she senses something familiar from the beast... The icy gaze... it's almost like her beloved Sigurd...

In short, the two would certainly kill each other on sight.

---

Cu Chulainn/Scathach:
    “Hnrrr... Damned spearrr…”

Barely tolerable. The Lancers' character isn't the problem, but rather their crimson spear. Anytime the weapon is in sight, Berserker would get rather antsy and prone to reflex-biting should anyone get close. Should it be the younger version of Cu Chulainn, he would almost be met with open hostility due to the existence of Beast Slayer. If there are any comfort, Berserker seems to get along better with the Hound of Culann's Caster counterpart. It's probably because the Druid often scratches the back of his ears.

"Don't speakkk... Of thisss..."

---

Nursery Rhyme/Jack the Ripper/Abigail Williams:
    "...Nooo. Never againnn..."

The guilty memories of him killing Siggeir's children still haunts Berserker. Although they were the offspring of his enemies, the trauma that comes with the act was too much to bear. In the end, even Berserker flatly refused to kill the remaining children despite his twin sister's demands. Upon meeting one of the "younger" Servants, Berserker would become extremely protective of them -- as would a pack leader with his followers. Should you harm any children in front of him, pray to your god; he would leave nothing behind.

On another note, the young ones would often snuggle with Berserker for his warm fur. He would growl about it, but the beast doesn't mind.

---

Gawain: "Hmph, Hmph, Hmph... Get offfff...!"

Atop Berserker's back, the Knight of the Sun shall ride into battle! With both their powers deriving from the solar rays, the duo will be a force to be reckoned with... even at night! However, Berserker seems much more volatile than Gringolet.

Notes

Angry doggo.

Monstrous Body
    is based on Hermes’ unknown Saber in his Quest, so huge credits to him.
    Last edited by SleepMode; April 22nd, 2018 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Grammer + Misc.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    we dark souls
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That Gawain relationship is too good, holy shit hahahah

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And here I was about to do a Beast of Gevaudan sheet too. Mine would've been a boring old Berserker, though.