Page 243 of 620 FirstFirst ... 143193233238241242243244245248253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tsukumogami's NP is a reference to Leliel from Evangelion, isn't it?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Tsukumogami's NP is a reference to Leliel from Evangelion, isn't it?
    Yup. I didnt have much idea of how to frame other than something something suicide bomber clone so i look at its legend from another angle and saw it as something everyone wanted to have but nobody got.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Yup.
    I FREAKING KNEW IT!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Oh it's Matsunaga Hisahide's teakettle that Nobu caused all that racket for

Well a fucking satellite has a soul so whatever goes is valid I guess

Tho I cannot help but think of legendary locales now being heroic spirits. Imagine Camelot Castle being a Heroic Spirit lulz

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Oh it's Matsunaga Hisahide's teakettle that Nobu caused all that racket for

Well a fucking satellite has a soul so whatever goes is valid I guess

Tho I cannot help but think of legendary locales now being heroic spirits. Imagine Camelot Castle being a Heroic Spirit lulz
    Didn't someone write up all of Australia as a Heroic Spirit as a joke on one thread?

Camelot would literally be Uther Insalaum tho given influence from Artoria and Merlin and the faes being one to construct it meaning it's a self-sacrificing thing of virtue and inspiration that will lead people to a brighter future....in a very machine-like way and that would be natural for it mirroring everyone loving Artoria for killing the invaders and then fearing her once she set her eyes inwards and starts fixing the Kingdom because I don't doubt for a second Artoria led some purges and shit

Dun Scaith might as well be Mount Doom since spooky castle of dead lands and just eggs humanity to slaughter each other in glorious war because well look at the place it is and who is attached too. Also a spoiled princess type that never leaves the castle and just has wraith mooks do everything for her
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 26th, 2021 at 12:07 PM.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, usually I hate to be this guy, but it feels like my Kay was kind of D.O.A. I got a 'cool' from Del and that was all. Quite a few people seemed excited when I teased that I was doing him, where'd the hype go?

I think I just picked a bad time to post, lmao.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah it was, after the rush of summer servants we entered a drought and since then not much was going on here. My two latest sheets didnt get much attention too. Just a summer slump I guess, just happens. Safe your juices for few more days when the contest starts again.

and REEEE read your visitor messages
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I noticed the drought too. It's why I am holding back on my usual string of gung ho sheet and lore dump posting. Some of the usual suspects are Missing in Action, so I'd rather wait to get some engagement out of people I'm actively writing this stuff for, than to post them now and have it be forgotten.

Blog Entries
    guess that is the best option right now. Forum is not dead, but it is summer, stuff happens, vacation, heat takes away motivation, etc.
    And perhaps your enxt sheets are good entries for the contest, so good timing again.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I noticed the drought too. It's why I am holding back on my usual string of gung ho sheet and lore dump posting. Some of the usual suspects are Missing in Action, so I'd rather wait to get some engagement out of people I'm actively writing this stuff for, than to post them now and have it be forgotten.
    Well after a Flood there is someime Drought . but be assured Wyvern i am waiting curiously and highly intersted for your next informations and servants ,aswell try to atempt a similar approach.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Maybe its gonna pick up the pace with the next monthly contest

Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Man, usually I hate to be this guy, but it feels like my Kay was kind of D.O.A. I got a 'cool' from Del and that was all. Quite a few people seemed excited when I teased that I was doing him, where'd the hype go?

I think I just picked a bad time to post, lmao.
    I feel like all the thoughts and reviews only really pick up pace in the Monthly Contests

I guess competitions where you don't win anything of any value really fires up people or something lol

Blog Entries
    I mean. I got third place last time. And the competition helped me improve my sheet-making style so I really like it.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    It was a pleasure helping you. I think it is one of your best works. And you even used one of the most epic songs in the FE franchise for the atmosphere, oof so good.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Amazing Servant as usual!
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Feeling wacky today

Name: Area 51
    Class: Foreigner
    Origin: North American History/Rumors
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: B
    AGI: C
    END: A
    MAG: E
    LCK: B

Area 51. A military technology development center surrounded by intense secrecy, coincidences and curiosities would lead it to being the target of many conspiracies, mostly of the study and obtainment of alien technology and the beings themselves. In truth it's amalgamation of unconfirmed supernatural sightings and phenomena alongside it's suppression, being somewhat of a 'niche' it should not have the sufficient clout to become even a phantom yet it was summoned in the foreigner class nonetheless.

Disjointed stories and whimsies were gathered by an alien god who alike the humans seemed to forge this servant out of amusement and boredom. To act with the story of Area 51 would be to suppress the existence of being beyond the world, study their methods, destroy their mystery and enforce the human order by preparing for the day of eventual invasion, A shield exists for the sake of stopping a sword as such while Area 51 functions as an anti-foreigner shield it also confirms their existence, it becomes a beacon lighting their path. For if one must prepare for war to win peace there must be an enemy to fight after all

The servant manifests bearing multiple bodies. Their leadership shared between the Boss, embodying the suppression of information and security, and the Madam, embodying mankind's wonder and terror towards the cosmos, together they reach a balance acknowledging that one day humanity will progress but that they must be extremely careful doing so, in case one is removed or compromised they are prone to quickly fall towards extremes

Skills

Existence Outside the Domain (C): One who does not borrow (possessed/stolen/granted) the power of an alien god, has not met one yet but has confirmed their existence. Can withstand their presence and attacks can 'reach' and wound those declared enemies but in exchange cannot brought such power against those born of Earth

Personal Skills
    Void Reversal (A+): Mysteries from the void can be studied and reverse engineered and converted for the usage of humans. To take the strength of the invaders and make it tools to reach and invade their domains for plundering, yet if one is not careful they will be sure to lose their humanity in this path. To face the unknown and attempt to dominate it is just human nature, they are the types that are always moving and greedily reaching for more. Specialized towards the creation of aircrafts

Nameless Soldier (D): A skill of similar nature to those of many bodied servants. Area 51 is not born from the efforts of one's name but of an entire country and those who work within possess 'no names'. Allows the summoning of able individuals capable of running a military base in intense isolation from all. Security checks, cooking, cleaning, researching, base guarding, training. As each of them are an 'individual' they manifest with different personalities and appearances. At the same time a strength and weakness for corruption can be contained and excised swiftly and has little chance of spreading as a memetic hazard upon the network

Existence Erasure (B): Specialized damage against elements of the outside, it does not extend only to 'living' creatures but all things pertaining to it. Karmic connections are destroyed, truth is suppressed, false information is spread and their divinity is reduced to that of a simple incident. Humanity exists in a balance of truth and lies

Noble Phantasm

Rosswell- Blazing Eldritch Light
    Anti-Foreigner
    Rank EX
    Named after the event that was debunked again and again with several theories and evidence until it became just an interesting trivia, an object of 'fiction'. When activated it forcibly assigns foreign elements as 'born of earth' and they become enchained by the planet's laws/reasons reducing their power immensely, of course such things has limits so it's not an end-all solution. Against earth-born individuals it possess no power at all

Lines

B: Servant Foreigner presenting himself!
    M: Now now no need to be so intense. For a name....what about 51?
    B: Hmph being lax will only end in death and I suppose we need a codename
    M: And thinking everything is an enemy will only invite war!

BB Summer (Her towards them):....That presence ugh. That old coot can't just keep his nose out of my busin-Eh what was I saying?

Hokusai- Hahaha the old one's stare is like of a fisherman. But the woman's is even worse! That's really inspiring. Two opposites that complete each other!

MHXX- Hey hey! Acting as a officer without permission is a serious offence I am taking you in!....Look who's talking?! YOU ARE THE FAKER HERE NOT ME!

Yang Guifei- That mr and miss should really learn to relax....They even refused my lychees!

Voyager- He happily tells them of his travels and they give some commentary here and there. With the boss they tinker away and with the madam they talk about the myths of mankind

Blog Entries
    So i just noticed something
    The CaS2 Compilation here on page 1 is taken from the last update of the original CaS2 thread, right?
    But the last update was on page 699...in a thread that has 858 pages...
    There have to be dozens of 'forgotten' sheets there, thats actually kinda sad.
    So the completionist inside me would offer himself to over time compile them so CaS2 is truly complete.
    But problem is that King of Padoru is MIA since February. What is the policy here when a mod can edit those posts?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The long-term policy is that they can't be bothered so some willing regular who WON'T give up within a year is made OP instead.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, if you give me a ready-to-post list I will of course edit it into the existing one.