Page 253 of 620 FirstFirst ... 153203243248251252253254255258263303353 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 12397

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Attachment 14422
    Class: Rider
    Alternative: Ruler
    True Name: Jeanne D’Arc
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Historical Fact, Hundred Year war

Parameters
    Strength-C+
    Endurance-A
    Agility-C-
    Mana-A-
    Luck-C
    NP: EX

Passive Skills
    Riding-B+
    Magic Resistance-A+

Active Skills
    Savior’s Triumphant Arrival-A+
    With Jeanne came victory and hope for the French where before it was simply one humiliating defeat after another. The sight of her banner galvanized the soldiers on the battlefield to greater deeds and her very presence was like the dawn after a long and brutal night. Bask in her faith masters, they will shine ever onwards into the blackest nights

Divine Advice-C-
    Jeanne D’arc was never taught the ways of the tactician but time and time again her advice brought victory for her troops. This wasn’t because of natural talent but instead, she was a mouth piece from the heavens. As a servant, it works similarly to tactians advice but it can only be used so many times a day due to it not being her own skill

Martyr’s Soul-B+
    She knew. All along she knew exactly how her life would end. In flames. God had told her what would become of her upon her duty's end, but she hadn’t cared because in her heart it was never about her, it was never about glory, it was never about going to heaven or even being remembered. It was about doing what was right and if that meant burning alive then so be it. Let her burn. She fought for what she believed in, and nothing would ever be able to take that away from her.

This skill works similar to Iron will but instead of simply resisting effects and curses this skill gives her strength and bonus’s to her endurance

Noble Phantasm
    Geverah: The seraphim of Flame-EX
    The flame of judgement, the face that turns away. That which burns away evil. But evil is subjective to judgement and must be chained appropriately because without such bonds like morality and sympathy it simply becomes strength for strength’s sake. Without pity or judgement, it simply is the strength of monsters. That’s why it cannot be unleashed lightly for even the best of intentions may lead to hell. She may be the only human that could ever truly harness such a power to its fullest extent, she who judged, and she who was judged both times without unleashing the flames of judgement for humanity did not deserve such wrath even as they burned through her country for a petty war, even as they condemned her to die a cruel death. As a servant the horse she rides is not a horse but her own pyre and flames she fights with are the ones that licked her flesh. In activating this phantasm, she takes the form of a burning Angel and taps into the power of this gargantuan force to lay judgement upon the wicked.

Personality
    Despite being a saint Jeanne d’arc (Or Joan of Arc (Reluctantly) if her Ruler form is present) is a fiery tomboy whose passion leads to whatever cause she determines is righteous. While normally solid of judgement there has been one person that will piss her off without a doubt. Jeanne D’arc alter. Her very presence will infuriate Jeanne seeing it at best as a betrayal of everything she stood for in life and at worst a “Bloody stinking hypocrite who was never even burned alive, how dare you pervert judgement for you own selfish desires you stupid pile of cowdung!!” (Despite being a holy woman, it should be noted that Jeanne has a very colorful if limited vocabulary, she was after all raised in a barn)

Unlike her ruler self, which is more in line with holiness and God, Rider is very human. She is not afraid to punch someone in the face or berate them. That’s not to say she is mean she simply knows when to draw a line.

If given a chance to wish on the grail she would probably want a nice meal or a chance to farm again. She was rather fond of farming. She is not the most complicated woman.

Relationships
    Jeanne D’arc(Ruler):Is this really how they saw us? Huh, I’m honestly not sure how I’m supposed to feel about that

Jeanne D’arc(Alter): “!!!” A few destroyed halls later it was unanimously decided that should never be on the same side of the facility at one time

Gilles(Caster): Gilles… I knew what would happen… Don’t blame them

Gilles(Saber): How are you old friend? Let’s have an ale later yah?

Craft Essence: A view of home
    Attachment 14423
    There was once a young girl who lived on a farm, sometimes in the moonlight she would talk with the ghostly images of saints. They would tell her of the war beyond her home, the people who were hurt and the places just like this that were burned to the ground. They told her of a choice, to live in peace only to see her country fall and the bloodshed continue or to take up a flag and die in agony with the bloodshed ended.
    She was sad, one side would lead to the suffering of many, but no one would blame her for refusing but the other would save so many, but she would never see home again, this place that she loved.
    In the end there was never a choice. How many people live her would die if she refused to call? how many homes would be burned and ruined if she did nothing? For all the places like this, for all the people like her.
    For something she would never see again.
    For this view of home.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Jeanne (Saber): So tomboy farm girl Jeanne. I'm not good at analysis so i don't have much to say other than I don't think her Magic Resistance, at least not without explanation. Also that noble phantasm...isnt that just La Pucelle of a different flavor except it doesnt kill her from i read? Her hatred of Jalter is a bit amusing but there's gonna a point where they both agree that Jeanne (Summer) is something...out there. Especially when she already has siblings.

Could you elaborate on the magic resistance part because it is actually less her Ruler self. I do see where you are coming from with the similarities in noble phantasm it is rather similar though I would argue it is more powerful due to not being a suicide weapon and more importantly tapping into the tree of life. I'm not sure what the best way to differentiate it would be, any thoughts?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:16 PM.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Leave my loneliness unbroken!

Quit the bust above my door!

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore”

faceclaim

Class: Alter Ego

True Identity: Edgar Allan Poe

Alignment: Neutral Evil

H/W: 190cm/65kg

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: A-
    MNA: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: A-
    Alter ego is capable of completely disappearing when standing in a shadow cast my either natural or artificial light, these effects are boosted at night but he has otherwise no ability to hide himself otherwise, he can also be detected in shadows by a user of clairvoyance or mystic eyes.

Shapeshift: B+
    Alter ego is capable of morphing his form into that of a common raven, while in this form he cannot use his servant abilities or noble phantasms but is in turn unrecognizable as a servant as his status as one effectively disappears from this world, making this skill particularly useful for scouting.

Personal Skills
    Author of the narrative: A
    A skill possessed by Alter Ego, representing his (self-proclaimed) status as the King of Authors. In short, it is a reality-altering skill, whatever he writes while this skill is active will come to fruition as long as it’s accurate to the situation, mana is spent proportionally to the size of the change. He can use this skill on himself as well, giving himself any skill he desires temporarily similar to Imperial Privilege. Using this to induce death is however, impossible.

Mental Pollution: B
    Alter Ego’s mind has always been twisted by various experiences in life, the Father of the horror story could not by any means have a perfectly sound mind, the same mind that gave him endless creativity also gave a narcissistic personality among other things. This skill allows him to resist mental interference magecraft up to B rank equivalent.

Shadow Amalgam: A-
    A skill derived from Alter Ego’s association with shadows and darkness. Not only is Alter Ego capable of disappearing within a shadow cast by light, he is also able to instantly travel between two points as long as the shadows are connected, at night, this skill practically amounts to instant teleportation limited only by presence of artificial light or particularly strong moonlight. In addition, his stats are raised by +1 while standing in shadow.

Innocent Monster: E+
    Alter Ego was often described by his rivals as a "Drug addled madman" as he was often perceived as such, however much of criticisms of his personality remain unfounded and skill retains retains a low rank, however it does change his personality somewhat

Noble Phantasm
    The darkness of my prose is the source of all terror
    Nevermore
    (A) (Anti-Unit)

This Noble Phantasms represents every aspect of Edgar Allan Poe’s prose and subsequently his dark mind which gave rise to his terrifying horror stories.
    When activated, his true name will be instantly revealed to his opponent, a tear in reality itself will suck in both him and his opponent into a pocket dimension within the imaginary number space of Poe’s own making, this dimension is clouded by shadows and darkness, as the author of this "Imaginary Space" Poe can command the appearance of this dimension at his will
    A gothic-inspired city

An empty farmhouse at night

A torture chamber, prison, even the depths of hell itself, the only limit is Poe’s own dark and twisted imagination.

Within this dimension, Poe can make full use of his shadow related skills, able to strike out of nowhere from any directions, or simply warp the reality of the space so that his enemy melts in lava or is swarmed by monsters.
    However powerful this Noble Phantasm might be, it requires a lot of Mana to activate, and not only that, a particularly strong servant will be able to survive within this space. It should also be noted that dealing even a single, glancing blow to Poe will be enough to spit both him and his enemy out from the dimension.

A truly Horror-inspired Noble Phantasm, where the one commanding the narrative uses his dark and twisted mind to destroy the will of his enemy using nothing but the fear all humans share-
    The fear of the dark.

Personality
    Alter Ego can only be described as dark and mysterious individual, at any time, nothing but the worst and darkest thoughts shall ever come to his mind. His personality makes him believe that he is intellectually superior to anyone he faces, and aspect of him that he continues to suppress. As a poet and a writer, he possesses a extraordinary ability to see the bigger picture and to analyze the personalities of others at a glance hence he refers to himself as King of Authors, one capable of crafting a coherent story at any time.

His Evil alignment is something he chooses to bear himself, he has no trouble with being seen as evil, as it helps him stay sane and coherent, if he were at any point to stop believing he is evil, his grandiose personality would get the better of him.

However dark and mysterious his personality might be, there is not a tinge of malice in him, only endless darkness.

Lore
    Born in Boston, USA, from his very early years he was eccentric, not like other kids, hungry for knowledge and a big fan of literary work, indeed, he would make a perfect candidate for a magus.
    Indeed, Alter Ego did dabble in magecraft here and there, he researched his family history, finding out that his family researched Thought Materialization Thaumaturgy, one that could temporarily create Imaginary objects at will.
    nevertheless, he decided to drop whatever notions of magecraft for the sake of literature, nevertheless Thought Materialization Thaumaturgy had a profound effect on his mental state, giving endless ability to imagine different worlds. but also exacerbated his more eccentric qualities.

Even service in the army couldn't knock out his eccentric qualities and as such he often fell victim to alcoholism and opioids. and it only got worse when his wife died.

Nevertheless Alter Ego would go down in history as not only one of the greatest poets and writers, but also the father of the Horror story, inspiring a certain author from New England. His death is a matter of controversy, some say that he was poisoned, others that he had contracted cholera whatever the case, not even Alter ego Himself can quite answer the question.

Since he was neither a profound magus nor a assassin, the Alter Ego class is the only one that suits him.

CE/Interactions
    Craft Essence: Annabel Lee
    Effect: amplify the attack of female servants by 10%

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
    Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
    And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
    Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
    And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
    Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,
    In her sepulchre there by the sea—
    In her tomb by the sounding sea.

Other Alter Ego: I thought I was the only one here who let his own dark thoughts control his life, how amusing that others like me exist.

William Shakespeare: Respect? You got it wrong, i only respect you as my equal, as to who is the greater writer, we can let history decide, and so far, I’ve seen more people inspired by me, than by you.

H.P. Lovecraft: That foreigner, he is truly my equal… dark thoughts, and his disgusting personality, the thoughts of gods so terrifying that they drive people insane by mere glance, TRULY A PERFECT HORROR STORY!

Nursery rhyme: Master… that girl asked me to read her one of my stories and then she got scared and ran away… Master I’m not usually the one to care for the feelings of others but can you apologize to her for me, please…

Notes
    This is the first time i ever used Microsoft word to write a sheet, every other sheet i've writter i wrote here on the spot, not the most efficient way to write, i know.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; August 8th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As Wyvern will here look definetely have i made that out of a spontane whim out \/ enjoy it.

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Now I just gotta finish mine before LB7 comes around. It's crunch time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Now I just gotta finish mine before LB7 comes around. It's crunch time!
    Now how did you find that surprise Wyvern ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 8th, 2021 at 12:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    You are all just buttering me up because you want more of my wacky South American adventure~

Just to let you guys know, its working!

Blog Entries
    You are all just buttering me up because you want more of my wacky South American adventure~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEL it is a really well modulated world build i must say you are making standarts for Lostbelts here ! and i try to make a similar ambitious project .

Aside that as you have surely dived into the depest lore of your country what is the name of the most ancient ruler of Brasilian you know out of curiousity ?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Aside that as you have surely dived into the depest lore of your country what is the name of the most ancient ruler of Brasilian you know out of curiousity ?
    We told you we don't have such things here. We only had like, 2 emperors in the 1800's and that's it. Before that the closest thing we had of a "ruler" would be powerful landlords (as in farmers) or tribe chiefs. Unless our indigenous gods also count as a sort of "ruler", then there's this too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: G O O D.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    We told you we don't have such things here. We only had like, 2 emperors in the 1800's and that's it. Before that the closest thing we had of a "ruler" would be powerful landlords (as in farmers) or tribe chiefs. Unless our indigenous gods also count as a sort of "ruler", then there's this too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: G O O D.
    oh right and tribe chiefs can in a sense also be called Rulers in my view , and i am also quite envious that my country had no ancient history .

Blog Entries
    Well, before Pedro I and Pedro II (our two emperors), we had John VI, who was a king of both Portugal and Brazil. I suppose you could say all portuguese kings who ruled Brazil as a colony qualify, but I think that would be a bit of a cop out. It's why I mostly keep to the direct family of the Emperors when I do portuguese servants. Or those with a direct connection to Brazilian history.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    oh right and tribe chiefs can in a sense also be called Rulers in my view , and i am also quite envious that my country had no ancient history .
    Every country has a history, and if you really look at it, a mighty fine one too. Now, if you want an European experience of "lots of kingly bloodlines with dudes using the same name for centuries, big castles reeking of sewer, plague ahoy" the indeed, some countries will let you down. Not everything has to be Europe and that's okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, before Pedro I and Pedro II (our two emperors), we had John VI, who was a king of both Portugal and Brazil. I suppose you could say all portuguese kings who ruled Brazil as a colony qualify, but I think that would be a bit of a cop out. It's why I mostly keep to the direct family of the Emperors when I do portuguese servants. Or those with a direct connection to Brazilian history.
    [biased brazilian] WHICH IS WHY THIS IS THE BEST LB HANDS DOWN [/biased brazilian]
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Middle
    Middle
    Bottom

ups that wasnt supposed to be posted
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Every country has a history, and if you really look at it, a mighty fine one too. Now, if you want an European experience of "lots of kingly bloodlines with dudes using the same name for centuries, big castles reeking of sewer, plague ahoy" the indeed, some countries will let you down. Not everything has to be Europe and that's okay.

- - - Updated - - -

[biased brazilian] WHICH IS WHY THIS IS THE BEST LB HANDS DOWN [/biased brazilian]
    Well i meant actually in sense of being a descendant of a ancientcivilisation like Rome ,Egypt ,Persia civilisation that carved their way to the ancient ttruth during in my country are no traces left of the wisdom of the ancient peoples . as i am simply facinated by the ancient wisdoms and mysteries . Like i saw yesterday a documentary of the seven world wonder of the ancient time and that they had masterfull techniques which peoples are thought to be invented imn the modern time but nope we just rediscover parts of their old wisdom and skills .

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    So make sure to get caught up so I can charge straight ahead into the next part!

Blog Entries
    Honestly, as much as I love all your servants Wyvern, what stands out the most is how well organized your LB is. Unlike me, who only makes servants and then plans on expanding the Lostbelt with them, you do it at the same time. Its wonderful to see how you indirectly develop your lostbelt without touching it, merely using your characters as a way to develop the lore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    That's partly the nature of the beast in question. To be technical it's very possible you might be able to see some glimpses of more ancient civilizations in some South or Central American Civilizations. It's quite possible that the Incan Civilization may have taken some cues from the Notre Chico civilization in ancient Peru and we know at the very least the Aztecs borrowed from the Mayans and likely the Mayans borrowed from the Olmecs. We'll never know for sure as when Cortez and Pizzaro and more broadly the Spanish as a whole took over the two empires, they did their level best to destroy as much of their stuff and culture as possible as it was heretical in their view and really would get in the way of the way of spreading Christianity (the stuff we do know about them is from stuff we've deduced using relics and traditions that managed to survive their purge of the Aztec and Incan Cultures).

The major problem is that a lot of American civilizations is that the information not hem is incredibly limited in some cases like the North Chico because seemingly they were pre ceramics and didn't have much visual art (although they did have a talent for large scale architecture and textile working), and in cases like the Mississippian culture, Aztec, and Iroquois among others largely because Europeans were directly or indirectly involved in destroying them and a bunch of their stuff (and combined with some of these groups not having a writing system and that makes for a poor ability to preserve information). The Mississippian culture was likely devastated by diseases spread by the contact with Europeans (although they were already on the decline according to some research due to a few different possible factors) and combined with the lack of a writing system means that due to their collapse we have a very limited amount of information to know about them.
    aboutthe Norte Chico i have read about tem after howaitos advise and found atleast some mythological glimpses aboutt heir Religion , but you are right therer are only few infos remaining.

but i dont have to go so far withhin the Europe are outside the influence area of the Greek or Romans are rather limited like we know from the Continental Celts which were the enemies of Rom about their REligious rites and mythology mostly just some names of Figures and associated places of them , about the Germanic Religions we know virtually only the North branch the Scandinavian Religion , then some elemernts of the BAsque and related Iberian Peninsula Mythology ,aswelll aspects of the Thracian Mythology , respectively parts of Slavic ,BAltic and Finno Ugric Mythology .

Though one point that is noteworthy is that the Slavic and BAltic people rwesited and fought against the Christianisation the most fiercely which means that they must have been the most dedicated Adherents to their Ancestral Faith of all Europe but we know how fierrcely the Romans were against that religion despite that they were actually tolerant people.