Page 85 of 620 FirstFirst ... 35758083848586879095135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy Halloween everyone. A strange year it is when running around on this day without a mask is scarier than with.
    Anyways

Duo of Dissonance

Ascension Stage 1

Ascension Stage 2

Ascension Stage 3

Erich

"Hello Master, Servant class Archer. My name is Florence Foster Jenkins, the greatest opera singer the world has ever seen! I will give you the best show you can imagine, I guarantee it Master!"
    "Pleased to meet you Flor…who's there? Show yourself!"
    "How can that…I am sorry, but that is…he is my partner…we… we work together…I…"
    "Florence? Are you okay?"
    "Eh what? Oh you are the one in charge here i suppose? Let me introduce myself! I am Foreigner Lady Florence Foster Jenkins! I am sure you have heard of me, everyone by now should know the greatest singer of the 20th century! And this here is my Mas…-I mean friend Erich. He is a man of few or rather no words at all. He prefers to listen to me, who can blame him, right? Yohahahah."

Class: Foreign Archer
    Other Classes (If Applicable): Archer, Avenger
    True Name: Florence Foster Jenkins
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Historical Fact, America

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: D
    LCK: C

Height: 164cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Likes: her music, art, piano, bringing joy with her singing, fashion
    Dislikes: criticism, silent audience
    Talent: making people laugh, piano, "singing"
    Natural Enemy: the press
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: a microphone, black cello
    Catalyst: tickets or articles for/about her performance in Carnegie Hall

Description

Happy, delirious, arrogant, lovely. There were many words that described this flamboyant lady, but "good singer" wasnt one of them. Florence is known in history books as the worst opera singer ever. Despite or because of exactly that questionable talent of not holding rhythm, pitch or tone even if her life depends on it made her famous and popular in buzzling New York City. During her musical career she performed on several private stages and kept delirious of her infamous reputation as laughing stock, blocking any criticism as simple envy of others and preventing potential critics from even visiting her shows. Her life was good, she was able to do what she loved for the last three decades since she started her musical career in her fourties. But then she gave in and agreed to perform in front of the public for all viewers to hear. Critics, newspapers, people who wanted to mock the cult figure, all flocked to her last and most magnificent performance, her magnum opus. Lady Florence, in her golden years, age 76, performed splendidly. Full of energy she sang with all her might, all her passion, all her love, all her very being. Never did she put that much heart into her act before, because she knew it would be the last time she could grace the world with her alluring voice before retirement. She left the stage exhausted, but happy, with the brighest smile as she just sang the most beautiful opera the world has ever heard.
    The Lady woke up in the next morning, excited to see the newspaper and how they would praise her last show…

"Lady Florence indulged last night in one of the weirdest mass jokes New York has ever seen."

"Mrs. Jenkins has a great voice. In fact, she can sing everything except notes ... Much of her singing was hopelessly lacking in a semblance of pitch, but the further a note was from its proper elevation the more the audience laughed and applauded."

"The funniest, saddest of all concerts"

"The blissful dowager on the platform seemed completely unaware that 3000 persons were laughing at her - not politely mind you, but uproariously and in gales"

"The most pathetic exhibition of vanity i have ever seen""
    "...pathetic..."
    "...Joke..."
    "...pathetic..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...hopelessly lacking..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...Audience laughed..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...Pathetic..."
    "...PATHETIC..."

"Am I really...such a pathetic singer?"

…something in her shattered that morning. For years she and her friends upheld the believe she was a great opera singer, a diva with a wonderful voice that brings joy to the hearts of people.
    The critical reception crushed her feelings, broke her golden heart and shattered the strong defences of her ego. The shining smile of the charismatic lady vanished from the face of our earth..and should soon be replaced by a sinister smile of something from the core of a dark dimension. The evening of October 25th 1944 would start the countdown of her final days.
    Unbeknownst to her and others, her bizarre tones, grotesque melodies, unfathomable rhythms and strange voice did not just make waves in the Carnegie Hall or in the press. Far, far from the skyline of New York, far from the shores our solar system or the coast of our galaxy, her act found an audience that should never have listened.
    For the next few days she was depressed and without joy for life or music. The only thoughts that swirled through her mind were

"Am i truly such a terrible singer?" "Did everyone lie to me?" "Why did i embarass myself for decades?" "How can those people be so cruel?" "Was i wrong?"
    "Am i…pathetic?"

These questions haunted her and kept her awake during the night from the 30th to 31st of October.
    To her surprise somebody answered…

"No you are not."

in a voice that was both beautiful and terrifying, soothing her troubled mind as if all her doubts were melting into black mud.

From the shadows of her room an elderly man appears with large bulging eyes and long nose. Without moving his lips and with a ghastly smile he assured her

"You have a wonderful talent. They were just not ready to hear your splendid voice. I am the only one who truly sees the wonder that is your singing. Together we can create art, which carries beyond this world and will reach the gods themselfs, so they shall adore you too!"

His eyes start glowing and his gaze pierces her very soul. There Florence could feel how that man picked up her broken pieces and rearranged them to a much superior melody...

"Lady Florence allowed us last night to indulge in the most breathtaking performance New York has ever seen."

"Mrs. Jenkins has the greatest voice. In fact, she can sing everything ... All of her singing showed, that compared to her all others were hopelessly lacking in a semblance of pitch ... her proper elevation made the audience cheer and applaude."

"The most beautiful, saddest of all concerts. Please dont let it be her last!"

"The tremendous dowager on the platform seemed completely unaware that 3000 persons were in awe of her - not mildly mind you, but uproariously and in gales they cried at such incredible talent"

"The most perfect exhibition of modesty i have ever seen. Lady Florence is perfect.""

"They really do love me."

She now understands that her work was just the earthly prelude to her cosmic sonata, that shall reach even beyond the heavens. And humanity…was just an unworthy audience.

Those close to Lady Jenkins will report that on the last day of October she was finally able to relax.
    And her love for music returned stronger than ever. She also felt inclined to search for inspiration, as she herself wanted to create a new sonata, that is worthy only for her glorious voice. She was seen that day, on October 31st, in a New Yorker music sheet store, shopping, frantically looking through the sheets of past masters. Upon finding one particular unfinished sheet from a certain Russian composer she suffered a heart attack. Her doctor theorized it was due to the exhausting performance days prior or maybe the crushing criticism or maybe even deep in the labyrinth of her psyche she wished that her biggest greatest act should be her last legendary performance. But she seemed revitalized that morning and to have fully recovered from the cruel rendition of her divine talent. Could that really be the case? If it was just her aging body or perhaps the Counter Force itself to prevent the dark potential she acquired to fully blossom is up to debate. But in the end she wasnt able find those sheets again. For the rest of her last days after her heart attack she remained bedridden. But she did not lose her ability to sing. At night she would create her own music and sing…not many would ever hear it, but her voice sounded…even more strange than usual. She was gifted in that night by the foreign god and gained artificial magic circuits in her throat. Lady Jenkins learned to use them and it culminated in her first success. After singing the first part of her Magnum Opus, The Opera for the Dark God, on 7th November 1944, she was able to disturb the hymn of the world enough to create small rifts across the globe. Most were too small and insignificant, but there were at least two that were big enough to let foreign horrors into our world. One was an airborne monster and appeared in Serbia, which attacked Russian and American Air Forces. After the incident it was agreed by both sides to rather claim they misidentified the other for Germans instead of claiming to have fought an alien thing, in fear no one would believe them anyways.
    The other rift opened near Hokkaido, Japan and let in a handful of maritime humanoids, which attacked a submarine and led to the sinking of the USS Albacore.

Her long time partner and manager claimed that on their last interaction she pointed to her briefcase and said to him "I am leaving everything to you.".
    That is not entirely true, she pointed into an empty corner of the room and mumbled "I leave everything to you." as the mysterious old man from that night vanished into thin air. Two days later, on November 26th 1944, Florence Foster Jenkins took her last feeble breath. On her lips a strange smile, as if she was waiting for this moment.
    After her soul left this realm and the world started to construct a wraith for her, the man gained access to it due to their shared contract and was able to bide his time with it. Manipulating her Spirit Origin enough for her to become a Heroic Spirit. After that he released her Origin back to the root and waited patiently for the day to come when she was to be summoned for the right time…

In the end her bizarre tones, grotesque melodies and unfathomable rhythms were not made for human ears, but for ears far more sinister and far away. Her dissonant performances reached the far ends of dimensions and attracted the attentions of eldritch musicians that took a liking to her unique talent and invited her to the darkest court in all existence and beyond. Together with a mysterious musician, the mute viol player Erich Zann, they form the strange Duo of Dissonance.

Class Skills

Divinity D
    The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. After becoming partner with the entity she met in the night to Halloween, she gained a part of their divine power, granting a low rank in it.

Existence Outside the Domain B
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as her true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill.
    While both entities which empower her are mighty in their own right, they are just considered "servants" of beings of greater power.

Insanity C
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself.
    Foreigner invited the madness and fueled her to keep the delusion of her talent alive.

Independent Action -
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting theMagical Energysupply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    This skill has been sealed or is unavailable. Servant does not react to questions regarding that.

Magic Resistance C+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level ofHigh-ThaumaturgyandGreater Rituals. Foreigner has a remarkable resistance against music-related magic.
    If not for her own Resistance to Music Magecraft it would be denoted as Magic Resistance (False). She is neither a true magus, nor did she ever encounter magic before meeting her benefactor that one night. Her Resistance during battle comes from the protection she enjoys from Erich.

Personal Skills

Maddening Symphony A - A mesmerizing-kind of skill, that grants plus modifiers when exercising music related magecraft and the ability to inflict madness and chance to lower the AGI stat upon every being unfortunate enough to hear the sounds of the user. Comes with a low rank in Charisma. To avoid suffering from this skill one has to be blessed by an Outer Entity of equal or higher standing or has lost the gift of hearing. Those with high Magic Resistance may withstand the horrid tones of Foreigner.

A frightening skill that Foreigner can use to attack and defend herself. Her singing acts as a Mental Attack against enemies and civilians. Listeners who fail the Resistance check (Magic Resistance under rank C) are driven slowly but surely to madness by the absurd sounds Foreigner produces, but still feel inclined to listen to them. Even when foes can avoid the effects of her voice on themselfs, they have to deal with the civilians she attracted with her concert, making them to dancing and laughing fools following her demands for simple tasks.
    But dont be fooled, not all of them enjoy it. While many are directly driven to euphoric madness, some resist that urge, but fall victim to the disruption of their "Musica Humana", the inner sound of humans, that keep body and soul in harmony. Her tones influence that music and let them lose control over the movements of their body, making them move like mad dancers. They are now suffering from Choreomania, the dance sickness, that was infamous, especially during the middle ages. If they didnt fall into madness from her singing, they will do when they are slaves to their own bodies. Even Servants can be affected by it to some degree. They may resist the worst case scenario of being unable to control their body, but the music can still disturb their own inner music and slow down their reaction time.
    As her benefactor plays for the court of things beyond our comprehension, her artistic talent is made for those beings. Therefore Servants with Existence Outside the Domain of rank C or higher are unaffected or even find it pleasant.

"See them chant and frolick to my music, what a wonderful sight! You know the music is great when the audience cant stop laughing from excitement! Erich, keep up with my tempo, lets make them dance to an even finer tune!"

"Dance little puppet! How does it feel to not be in control anymore, huh?"

Mana Burst (Music) C
    This skill is the increase in performance by infusing ones voice or musical instrument with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it as sound. It is a variation of Mana Burst (Wind) that is limited to the voice of the owner and sound of instruments they use.

The main way for Foreigner to attack. She imbues her voice with Mana and can emit sound waves that act as blasts of wind, able to blast holes though walls with ease or high frequency waves that are able to burst eardrums and shatter glass. Erich can attack with this skill as well, infusing his black violoncello with mana, he can create cutting blades of sound, that have enough impact to decapitate normal humans.

"As one of the greatest opera singers of her time it is only proper to have an outstanding control over your voice. I think in your termonology you could say the audience having a BLAST listening to me incorporated as a skill YOHAHAHAHA…"

"Come Erich, show those culture banauses that music can be a cut throat business…"

Protection of the Music God E
    It usually makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance…
    well that is not possible for Foreigner. She may know vaguely how famous pieces of art are supposed to sound, but she is unable to replicate the intended way of performing. It is best to ignore that she has it.
    (Foreign) EX
    Denotes the owner of this skill as an exceptional performer for the "ears" of Outer Gods.
    It is so outstanding that Foreigner was granted a Blessing by her benefactor and gained artificial magic circuits in her throat that allow her the ability to exercise music magecraft.

"What do you mean it is Rank E? E stands for Excellence, right? Of course it does, your smile tells me everything, darling."

"Told you...Talent can be a curse sometimes."

Noble Phantasm 1

Dark Demonic Angel of Music
    Fleeting Echo of the Flautist of Horror, Tru'Nembra

"Look at my adorable friend here. Isn't he cute? Dances around like a little child when I sing. It brings me the greatest joy to watch him play around. And he is so helpful as well! He is like a walking gramophone!"

"Play his death cry again, little one…wonderful. Let's see if the next one can hit a higher note."

A being of swirling, visible sound, permanently playing ghastly tones and dancing maddenly to an unearthly melody. It seems to consider sounds as nourishment and "feeds" on them, growing the louder the environment is. In combat it lowers the opponents ability to resist mental interferences, like that of their music, and protects her from attacks. It too has the Mana Burst (Music) skill, its full potential is unknown, but it is sure to have a higher rank than Foreigner herself. It can part into several smaller pieces.
    It has the ability to record sounds and replay them whenever it is commanded too. Some sounds it can reproduce only one time, some several times. It is not clear what the conditions are to replay it multiple times, but it is theorized echoes play a part in it. This ability can be used to replay previous performances of Foreigner when she is unable to or provide background tunes to currently unavaiable instruments. Darker uses are to let it split up and record enemy voices and replay them to lure their allies into a trap. It can even wrap itself around the foe and they are forced to listen to the vortex of tones that it harbours inside. No one dared so far to eavesdrop the inner cacaphony of that strange thing, but enemies who were victim to it had their mind broken…and their face almost ripped of.
    During combat that thing can drive itself into a frenzy, could target allies and even ignores some commands of Foreigner. When that happens the usually smiling Erich then starts to look grim, reaches for his back and takes out an instrument, something that looks undescribable and can only be akined to perhaps a drum. Playing it blares out a deep and intimidating tone, that instantly calms down the living Echo or reigns him in. Afterwards, Erich looks like always, creepy, smiling, playing his cello.
    Still, it is their favourite audience and singing partner. Foreigner seems to be one of the few mortals to appreciate it's strange performance as the vaguely humanoid figure dances around her and it is the only being that truly appreciates her voice.
    It is actually summoned by Erich and when not in combat or dancing in insane rhythms, it is housed in the body of Erich's instrument. The identity of said being is a projection of Tru'nembra, the flautist from the horrible court of the foolish god of another dimension.

Noble Phantasm 2

Music of the Spheres
    Final Opera for the Dark God

"Hear the muffled maddening sound of the vile viol and the thin monotous whine of accursed flutes of my friends and listen to my otherworldly glorious voice that even the Gods adore!
    Ymg' ilyaa n'gha llll ymg' ahlloigazath ya!
    My song shall rise to the depths of the universe, oh hear you gods, this is for you!
    Music of the Spheres! Musica Inhumana! Opera for the Dark God!"

Even the ancient greeks knew every astral object has a distinct and unique sound they make, their own special hymn, even the earth. It is usually silent to the normal ear, but it is essential to any living thing residing on that planet or star. If this sacred melody is disrupted, the nature is as well. Disrupt the humming of the world and environment is out of control. That is what the Duo of Dissonance does. They perform their strangest opera, their bizarre Magnum Opus, driving listeners to madness, cursing them and disrupting the earthly melody, causing catastrophes that act as background music to their opera of doom. The earth starts to quake and grants the performance an eery bass; the sea starts rising parallel to the tempo; the sky darkens and lightning zaps to the beat, burning the celebrating maniacs to a crisp as they cheer the end of the world; ley-lines become unstable and start leaking out to the surface, looking like the Northern Lights fell down to the ground.
    The stage is set for the Angel of Music to start his performance. Seemingly feeding upon the sounds of his masters, it grows to a tornado of lingering notes, lifting the crowd into the sky and let them fall down to the ground like the petals at the end of Foreigner's acts. During the performance a rift in the sky starts to open and invites an even bigger crowd. In pour low daemons from another realm and "dance" with the audience in blood-red pirouttes, clenched at their necks. The longer the show goes on, the bigger the rift and the more dangerous it becomes for our reality. Only the awful song of Foreigner and the screeching noises of Erichs viol are in your ears - at first, but slowly some other noises are mixed in from above. From far away you hear tones similar to drums, just much more brutal and terrifying and flutes that sound like the death cries of entire worlds. The rift that opens is a gateway to the court of the Daemon Sultan, the sinister concert hall of the true Tru'Nembra and of Skarl. Should Foreigner be allowed to sing her entire performance, the rift will be big enough to let the world hear the entire orchestra of the Evil Gods and spread the madness over the entire globe. And then, if all the crazed masses sing with her, maybe the slumberer awakes…

That is the power of music so foul, so grotesque, so vile, that even the earth itself stops for a second and forgets to prevent calamities and foreign interferencesto occur. During the time the Music of Spheres is active, the correctional forces of the world are disrupted. Therefore the amount of magical energy Servants take from their master is reduced drastically, certain mystical events last longer and so on, making it a double edged sword as enemies can use this time period for potentially stronger attacks without the correctional forces weighing on them. Servants of the class Foreigner with Existence Outside the Domain get a rank up in all stats during the song. The higher the rank, the better the effect for them. As the target of the NP are not the foes directly, but the world itself it can be considered Anti-World.
    Even servants who are deaf are still affected by the effects following the disruption, because the holy hymn of the planet influences everyone born on it. Besides the physical consequences, the Noble Phantasm is an unavoidable Mental Interference attack with varying effect, from sheer panic to an uncomfortable feeling, the spectrum can be filled completely. Most Servants will still be able to fight on, only weak Masters may be a problem.
    If the NP is interrupted the correctional forces kick in again, the nature calms down and the rift closes rapidly. The weak daemons who couldnt flee back into the rift are then to be killed of. The Opera severely strains Foreigner's throat. If she doesnt succeed, she is likely unable to fight by herself, being even more reliant on Tru'Nembra's Echo and Erich.
    The usually smiling Erich then starts to rise and gives Foreigner a dark and disappointed gaze. From the depths of Erich's cello a dark voice, frightening, yet beautiful, can be heard saying "...Pathetic..." Foreigner then trembles in fear and starts pleading

"Erich, please forgive me! I will become better…ouch…I promise next time I am able to handle the ritual! Please…Master Skarl…"

For your imagination

Little Ones's final form

The falling petals

Entrance of the audience

Tactics

Florence: She mostly keeps her distance and attacks with her Mana Infused voice, taking on a rather passive role as she lets her companions do the work for her.

Avatar of Tru'Nembra: Uses wind and sounds to attack. Their gusts are effective enough to block weapons of servants. It's fighting capability is comparable to high tier Servants and is the biggest threat among the three fighters that make up Foreigner. It can part itself into three seperate, smaller beings to fight from several sites.

Erich: He mostly sits on his stool and plays his violoncello to provide the music for Florence' ghastly tones. If needed he provides support by forming blades of compressed sound from his bow by playing his instrument. If enemies start attacking Erich, he just quickly and almost mockingly evades. His parameter are unknown, but it is at least A in Agility, because it is extremely hard to catch him. When Florence is in danger of losing or is vulnerable, Erich will finally stand up and protect her. He does not actively attack, he blocks any incoming attack with his bow or viol and body blocks hits to prevent harm from Florence. At moments like this it is revealed how high his Endurance parameter is.

Personality
    Lady Florence is...eccentric. She loud, she proud, she doesnt know what the heck she talking about. Oblivious about her infamous reputation as the worst songstress, like during life time, she compares herself to the greatest singers in her craft. Criticism is envy, mocking laughter is roaring applause and bad reviews are non-existent. She loves what she does and despite her overt pride and belittling of critics, to all others she is a caring person. Despite her not realizing why the audience is laughing, she does know they do and she uses that to bring joy to the world. Her voice was bad, but she was still loved by the public as a great entertainer and made even the most sophisticated upper class gentlemen people forget manners and roar in laughter. She sang in radio shows as well, countless tired soldiers who had seen death vistas during the war finally had a good laugh and alleviated their suffering for at least a little while. One good known line came from a young soldier "I have lost my left leg during the Battleof Quadalcanal…but Lady Florence makes me happy to be alive."
    She is a talented pianist as well, offering piano lessons before she started her singing career and even performing as a young prodigee for the president. That encourages her to teach others the art of music.
    She also had a peculiar taste in fashion. She changed her outfit several times during performances, regardless how small the audience. She is most famous for her big angel wings she donned while she was hanging from the ceiling. Her extravagant style is not for everyone, as it consists of many shiny and moving things, that make her look rather silly.She also loved to throw flowers and their petals into the audience to ornate her acts. If she had to do an encore, her partners had to collect all the flowers from the ground so she can throw them around again.
    Like with many Foreigner Servants, with increasing influence from the Existence Outside the Domain, she too changes her demeanor. For her she becomes more…selfaware in a sense. She starts to make references to her bad voice and shows a sense of bloodlust against anyone that openly shows her disdain for her music. She mentions a hate for humanity in general, as they mocked an old lady into the hands of a monster and therefore her own death. That illuminates a bit what she thinks of her situation. Her bright attitude deteriorates into a demeaning arrogance towards others.
    She then makes actively use of her "Musica Humana" attack and loves to see the victims drive themselfs mad. Her style changes too, her usually bright colors are replaced by a simple black dress. Her famous angelic wings changed to black and make her look like a Fury.

Relationships and Quotes

"Stare into the sun too long and you go blind. Ironic, the most beautiful thing to look at does this to you.
    No wonder people go deaf after hearing me sometimes, Yohahahaha."

"What hidden skill? Oh you surely mean my Shapeshift (Outfit) skill? Yeah i wonder why you cant see it, but i can change my outfit any time. A woman of my standing cant allow herself to be seen in the same garment for too long!"

"Care for an encore? You have no choice anyways."

"Your screams are perfect background music. As thanks I shall sing on your funeral."

Mozart: "I just performed for the greatest composer in history! Amadeus Mozart himself! My singing of Eine kleine Nachtmusik moved him to tears. Take that, you cheap haters!"
    *meanwhile in Mozarts room* "HAHAHAHAHA I CANT ANYMORE HAHAHAHA OH MY STOMACH, I JUST CANT AHAHAHAHAH" *rolling on the carpet*

Salieri: "Oh by the way, I forgot to mention, there was that strange man secretly listening to my performance for Amadeus recently. He suddenly transformed to a red beast and wanted to charge at me while singing, but apparently the security held him back. Here, it is an autograph of mine, he shall have it, he surely wanted one, but I cant give piano lessons to all of my fans."

Yan Guifei: "You just missed the opportunity to listen to a world premiere! Lady Florence sang for the first time in Chinese! YOHAHAHA! I did not know what I sang, but I performed it per excellence! The young Yang Guifei gave me the text, that kind girl even translated the lyrics for me and played the bee-waah to it! It was such a refreshing experience, how could I miss the chance to expand my glory to the far-east? I know the people of the east are a bit more reserved and dont cheer loudly like my fellow Americans, but I hope they show me that serene smile like she did."

Thomas Edison: "I just had the honor of performing for the President - no all the Presidents of the United States! That is my second time performing for the president! How wonderful, a glory they couldnt enjoy during their lifetime, now they had the chance. I never sang for a great white lion, mind you. I could see how his wild mane stood up, thats a lion equivalent tp goose bumps, right?"

Elizabeth Bathory: "Oh there you are! Here have this. You will have the best seat right at the front row! Be punctually, seee youuuu~"
    "What is this all about? Oh a flyer. HEEEEH? Concert of Florence Foster Jenkins and Elizabeth Bathory?! Did they…did they really book a whole stadium? But…how…WHY?"

Carmilla: "This Carmilla seems to have a problem with me. Try me, I shall give you a taste of your own medicine"

Iskandar: *Loudly laughs and applaudes during her performance*"Hahaha, splendid. So what if her singing is terrible? A good performance is not solely dependent on the voice! She brings joy in her own unique way. I heard during her life she sang for soldiers and helped them laugh again. What more does it need for her to be respected?! I would glady invite her to sing for my Ioniai Hetairoi! WAHAHA! Encore, Lady!"

Blackbeard: *foolishly dances and claps to her music* "I am not sure if is doing this by himself or he failed the Resistance Check…"

Li Shuwen (Old): "Master, please spare me a moment. It is about Lady Jenkins or rather about her companion. I feel great danger from that man named Erich. It seems to be like a massive amount of Yin poured over a good amount of Yang. What I mean is, he is even more mysterious than we might think."

Yagyu Munenori: "Beware, Master. The man named Erich Zann is dangerous. You surely know that yourself. He seems older than me, but he is as agile as me. As a normal musician? And his movement are rather peculiar. As if a sword is perfectly swung, but by the wrong wielder. Please be careful around him."

Paracelsus: "Mysterious…Ahh Master. Apologize my mumbling. I was wondering about that Elemental of Lady Jenkins and Mr. Zann. I observed them and couldnt help but wonder…if we can even say that thing is an Elemental. It at least doesnt work like any Elementals I can create and it's movements are too sharp. It is either a new category I am not aware of or they are superior to my own abilites. I am sorry Master, I have much to improve."

So who is Erich Zann?
    Erich Zann was an elderly musician that played at a cheap orchestra in the city. As a young student found out, he played at night perfect, but unearthly music on his violoncello. The fascinated youth witnessed his nocturnal symphony, but one night he heard him scream. He then visited the elder and Erich offered to write a written explanation of the circumstances he is in. But he was interrupted by a low, but intended sound from outside the mysterious window, the student was never able to look out of. The musician then started to frantically start playing his instrument in horrific fashion, as if he tries to keep something out. Still a mocking sound echoes through the window in form of a powerful gust of wind. That unnatural, almost sentient howling wind carried the written notes out. Trying to catch them, the young men was able to finally look out of the window. Instead of the night sky and the city lights he saw a black void of infinite chaos. Panicked he wanted to safe Erich, but he just found him dead - still playing his instrument. He ran out of the room, the house, the street, the entire neighborhood…and never found it anywhere again.
    Erich was an musical magician and was one of the last strongholds against the dark forces from a foreign realm. After the student left, the entity called Skarl demanded from Tru'Nembra, the wind that attacked the two, to erase the neighborhood from the texture of the world and bring the body. He then possessed the remains of Erich Zann - the Gatekeeper of Music.
    His abilities were inherited to Skarl and added them to his. His abilities are Mana Burst (Music), Magic Resistance, Magecraft(Music) and Territory Protection, the Gatekeeper skill, but focused on protecting Florence.

And what is Skarl?
    Years before that infamous author had his fever dreams and saw what things lurk beyong the thresholds of our reality, there were others who had the same dreams, but saw something different. One of them was a man called Edward John Moreton Drax Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany or better known as Lord Dunsany. One night he saw in a dream how an ominous Drummer played to keep a master out of sight asleep. He felt how intense the music was and knew the master has to be kept asleep or else…
    Inspired he wrote the book The Gods of Pegana in 1905 and included the vision he had in his work and gave the being he saw a name: Skarl the Drummer. How fate has it the same work inspired the works of Lovecraft. When he dreamt, he saw the thing at the center of that dimension and heard the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes and also…muffled maddening beating of vile drums..
    But one question remains. It is not what Lord Dunsany or even if he saw it. It is "When did it happen?"
    Time is something that only really exists for mortals and foolish like they are they cant comprehend when it is not working according to their imposed logic. Dunsany did not see the present, nor the future, nor the past or even more distant past. He did see something that was beyond time - before time. Whatever we theorize what the origin of our universe may be, it doesnt apply to the dimesion where the Demon Sultan resides. In fever dreams they understood that he shall not awake. But that which sleeps, had to fall asleep. What happened before that?
    Skarl may be the oldest thing in existence we know of. He was tasked with playing for Mana-Yood-Sushai, the being that eternally slept, but had to keep sleeping or else he would wipe everything clean. Be it the gods, the world, Skarl or even himself. He would then recreate everything and will start his eternal slumber yet again, until he awakes for his new creations. For long strange aeons Skarl served and sang and danced and played. But over unspoken time, even that without mind shall create one. Skarl was victim what we would describe as emotions. Long he fulfilled his duty, but without sweet release of end. He hated it and one day he stopped. A misguided attempt of suicide of a being that can not die any other way than being wiped from existence. Mana-Yood-Sushai awoke. But it wasnt his time. Still he fulfilled his duty. He erased the gods, he erased the worlds, the mortals, even himself before recreating everything. Just Skarl was left behind. As punishment for not fulfilling his oath and the audacity to awake his master himself, he was kept alive and tasked with the same mission, yet again. Knowing he could not do that again or else the hell of existence repeats itself, he had to find another way to awake the great slumberer. Contempt for everything is what would describe him the most. For even the greatest things in their plane are considered eternal and undying, but he knows, when eternity ends, they are allowed the sweet relief of death. So he decided to help mortal beings to wake his master in his stead, so they are to blame and bring the eternal end for him and them.

Creator's Notes

Ffs i didnt expect that my sheet is that long and that formatting it takes even longer. Sorry you had to read that. I have to shorten my sheets.
    Anyways. Florence is a "Foreign Archer". I consider Foreigner as mostly an "Overclass", a class you can slap over a more common class. Compare it to "Berserker Saber" and stuff from Singularity 1. And hey, finally a Foreigner sheet that is not completely powered by a HPL creation, great right? Right? As Dunsany's creation is a clear precursor for Azathoth and the idea to create a literary universe, i thought i make this apparent in the backstory as well.
    Oh and she really did have her heart attack on halloween, i was surprised that the timing fits so well, wasnt really mentioned in the texts i found about her.
    Thx if you even read half of this wall of text and feedback pls.
    As the cherry on the cake, listen to her beautiful voice and why she was so (in)famous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcs9yJjVecs

And thx for Royd for letting me make a reference to his Scriabin sheet.
    Last edited by DelRey; October 31st, 2020 at 11:53 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    The first picture isn't working. And that's... certainly a Foreigner tied to an otherwordly god that want to destroy and/or mess up the world, Lovecraft or not Lovecraft. I'm probably not being fair and I like the backstory section, but those kind of characters are pretty stale to me by now. It's a well-made sheet, but I think I'd rather see a sheet of Florence by herself.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 31st, 2020 at 11:46 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Florence: This is a quite cool sheet. I definitely got a kick out of the reference to my Scriabin in her backstory. I love the idea of her resonating people's bodies with sound to control them like puppets, it reminds me of something I considered using for my own Scriabin sheet. Her NPs are both quite flashy to visualize and well-written, and the personality section emphasizes her kind side enough that it seems genuinely tragic she couldn't perform as opposed to just laughable. I will note though that the first ascension art you gave her isn't showing up properly.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thx you two, i think i just fixed it. It showed for me properly, but in other browsers not.

I guess as a newcomer who actually likes foreigner sheets i have to live with that most people here are fed up with them. I guess i just have the luxury of reading newer, better sheets after people figured out how to do them properly. I can understand you all, Ive seen some examples of what you have endured over the last years, but right now i concentrate on the ideas I wanna make for the most interesting entities in my eyes.

And pardon me, its otherworldy god that wants to destroy and/or mess up the world, because they wanna die them-self. Thats new right?
    I can offer you read my Foreigner Freud sheet from this months Servant contest. That one has no evil outer being.

And Royd, i noticed you used the Musica Humana aspect in ur sheet as well, thats why i was hesitant at first to use it too. It could be said that Scriabin is the reason why Tru'nembra is not really the one that empowers her, just an aspect of his, because he favours him more and they are now that far apart in time i think.
    Last edited by DelRey; October 31st, 2020 at 12:09 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SunnysTugarin: despite it Maybe a late Reply but i was at first quite surprised at this Version of Tugarin as i made a Tugarin myself and my own take on is very different but i must say your Version is quite well made Sunny !

please take a look at my Tugarin and say me your oppinion (beside that the Grammar may be Abit bad) . and how would she react if she would Encounter in a Grailar as othe servants the other Bogatyrs respectively "other Tugarins" actually ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I have one Question out of curiousity has someone/were here made servants of Rusian ,polish or Baltic Rulers or Warriors etc?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I have one Question out of curiousity has someone/were here made servants of Rusian ,polish or Baltic Rulers or Warriors etc?
    I mean, there's a whole Slavic section in the OP, which does include rulers too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I mean, there's a whole Slavic section in the OP, which does include rulers too.
    i now but as i recently read into the History of the regions had i the oppinion that slavic is not Baltic .

“Buenas noches, Maestro/Maestra. Am I to understand that you are the one who has summoned me here as a Saber-class? [...] I see. Muy bien! Oh? You seem confused. [...] Sigh. I am not surprised. He always DID want to be the biggest name in the history books; of course he got his wish… I am Catalina de Aragon. But you might know be better as Catherine, queen of England. Abd from this moment on? I am tu espada. ‘Tis a title I shall take pride in, Master. Far more than…” [grimaces] “‘ex wife’, for sure.”

(Source)

True Name: Catalina de Aragon (Catherine of Aragon)
    Class: Saber
    Other Qualifying Classes: Lancer, Archer, Rider, Ruler
    Title: The First Wife; True Queen of England
    Armament: An espada ropera and an English longsword
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Country of Origin: Spain/England
    Source: Historical Record
    Likes: Her homelands (Aragon and England), children, women’s rights
    Dislikes: Her second husband, sexism, heresy
    Talents: Surpassing her husband at war and administration
    Natural Enemies: Henry VIII, Anne Boleyn, Thomas Cromwell
    CV: [EN] Caitlin Glass (Mathilda, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)

Parameters

• Strength: C
    • Endurance: C
    • Agility: B
    • Mana: (E) C
    • Luck: (D) B
    • Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    • B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. (While Catalina herself was not known to have any involvement in mysticism or magecraft in life, her placement in the Saber-class coupled with her high Rank in English Rose have augmented her vessel to one more suitable for the Class.)

Riding
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    • C: Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Appreciation for the Arts
    Infatuation with works of art.
    • [*]C+: As a patron of the humanism movements within the Renaissance, Saber has a high chance of recognising the True Name of Noble Phantasms from this era depending on their artistic qualities. Ranks Up if these are evocative of Catholic faith and imagery.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    • B: Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. It also allows the user to negate the Emergency Prerogative skill of enemies. (Adored by the people of England for her compassion, intellect, beauty and ability to inspire even militarily, Catalina was considered to be “the true Queen of England” even after her death. Even her enemy, Cromwell, is recorded to have said "If not for her sex, she could have defied all the heroes of History”.)

English Rose
    A Skill denoting the attributes and traits possessed by women whose legacies within England are of adoration. English Roses are seen as the definitive ideal for women--a balance of grace and beauty with intellect and great internal strength.
    • A: A truly beloved rose among roses; the nation celebrates and mourns with her without hesitance. Double Rank Up to her Mana and Luck Parameters, it also acts as a form of Incitement to inspire Heroic Spirits from England with great courage to achieve “assured victory”, as she ensured during the Battle of Flodden. Also gives her access to her strongest Noble Phantasm, Andraste.

Grace of God
    A Skill that denotes the "beauty of royalty".
    • B: Many are said to have known Catalia as having been “endowed with the greatest body and beauty”.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Infanta Estudiosa, Promised Queen
    Isabella and Arthur
    Type: Anti-Unit

Saber’s primary Noble Phantasms are a pair of swords representative of both the country in which she was born and the country that adopted her as its own daughter. An espada ropera with a deep, crimson-red blade and golden hilt, and a gleaming, silver-white bladed longsword crafted to evoke the image of legendary Arthurian swords long lost. Named after her mother and her first husband, whose sudden deaths had thrown Saber’s world hurtling down the path that would lead to her legacy as “the first of six wives”, these swords are the symbols of her enduring affections for them and her two countries. Despite their contrasting designs, these swords are crafted from Saber’s own memories as a perfect compliment to one another and will never unwillingly lock with one another to block their paths.

Isabella seems to carry some of her mother’s fiery spirit and ambition, the same resolution that enabled the Reconquista, to “expel”. This manifests in the blade being able to project short-to-mid range concussive blasts of force able to push Servants back tens of feet and smash through concrete and steel.

By contrast, Arthur is vessel to the “quiet but determined strength” of England and the fabled King after whom the Prince of Wales was named. In combat, the blade can discharge internal surges of light through targets it strikes, to inflict deep and searing wounds, akin to a restrained form of Caliburn.

If these swords’ True Names are called upon, however, they can be crossed together to generate a blinding, explosive blast of light, at a radius of twenty feet around Saber, that is “the divine right of kings and queens” made manifest. The brilliant light is both blinding and burning as an amplification of Arthur’s abilities, and the explosive force an intensified version of Isabella’s “expulsion” effect.

Claret Cloths of the Warrior-King
    Lioness of Flodden

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

The crystallization of Saber’s decisive, military victory, in the absence of her King (off gallivanting in France and financially crippling the Crown), against a Scottish invasion and the tale of her delivering the blood-soaked coat of the slain James IV of Scotland to Henry VIII to bring the news of this victory. This manifests in the form of Saber’s own blood-red garments and dark claret mantle; representing her men’s victory in the largest scale Anglo-Scottish battle ever fought.

At the Battle of Flodden, nigh all of the leading Scottish nobility had fallen along with their King over its course. This gives Saber a Rank Up to her physical Parameters if she is in battle against a Servant of noble origins; allowing for her to fight as hard and as strong as the finest of the Knight Classes with the famed courage and strength of England which she spoke so passionately of. This is particularly effective against Scottish Servants; instilling onto them the concept of “fighting on unfamiliar ground”, Ranking Down their physical Parameters against Saber.

If against multiple opponents of noble heritage at once, however, Lioness of Flodden’s Anti-Army properties can be accessed: the Battle of Flodden was decisively won when the English assaulted the Scottish army on three separate fronts. While not armed with the bills or the bows of English pole fighters or archers, Saber is able to achieve a similar concept of “an assault on three fronts”. With her twin swords, Saber is able to deliver a myriad of slashes and stabs at such blistering speeds that they leave afterimages in their wake; these afterimages ‘enclose’ the enemies within ‘an assault on three fronts’ that untrained eyes are unable to see through to escape.

Proof of Her Nation’s One and True Queen
    Andraste
    Type: Anti-Army

Catalina de Aragon may have been born a Spanish princess, but her ascension to the Throne of Heroes is through her life as a Queen of England. Her strength in holding the country together through compassion and kindness as well as strength and war. Far greater a Queen than her second husband was a King, the very island of Britain itself adored Saber; the ultimate token of this affection being the sword of the ancient Briton victory goddess Andraste, wielded by another certain redhead queen of the English. A reward for her victories in the face of adversity, even divorce and the loss of her titles, and yet still living with the grace and triumph of a true Queen.

Andraste is not a sword as powerful as Excalibur, able to create great holy blasts. But it does have the gift of redirecting and distributing mana. Whether it be directing ambient energy or absorbing the deflected energies of a spell, Andraste’s absorbed and redirected energy can be channelled into its own swings to extend the reach of its swings, absorbed into Saber to augment her combat capabilities, or even shared among those who Saber pledges her servitude and protection as a Queen to. It is the ultimate symbol of her queenly approach. A queen who pushed for humanism in an age of rediscovery. A queen who fed the hungry masses while her husband ravenously feasted. A queen who’d ride to the battlefield, heavily pregnant, to uplift and thank her men personally.

Andraste is the true symbol of Saber’s legacy as a Queen of England. One of its greatest, even, despite the limits of power that being a consort have. Far more than just one of the six wives of a lustful, gluttonous tyrant… she is Catalina de Aragon. Catherine of England.

Lore
    Saber's true identity is Catalina de Aragon (Catherine of Aragon) , the first of Henry VIII's six wives and inarguably the most accomplished of them all.

Born the youngest surviving child of Isabella I of Castille and Ferdinand II of Aragon, the de facto first King and Queen of Spain, Catalina was betrothed at the age of merely three to Arthur, Prince of Wales--the firstborn son of Henry VII of England. A powerful potential union with England's newfound stability under the Tudor dynasty of Henry and the reunified Spain the superpower of Europe (especially to get one over the French). Alas, Arthur died not long after the two were wed; soon thereafter, Isabella too was swept away from the grieving Catalina.

But... Henry did have another son. One who bore his name.

So, that is how Catalina became Queen Katherine of England, alongside Henry VIII. Their marriage was once fond and intimate; Happy King Hal an affectionate man, if a bit of a shameless hedonist who was sleeping around with her ladies in waiting (as kings are wanton to do). And Catalina fell in love with the English people, much in the way that they too fell in love with her. While Henry was off in France, she won a decisive victory in the biggest Anglo-Scottish battle in recorded history at the Battle of Flodden; riding to meeet with and rouse her soldiers in full armour... while also being heavily pregnant.

Beloved for her compassion and mercy, empathy for the poor and a sizzling hot topic among the court for her 'radical' beliefs and support of the budding Renaissance, Catalina had it all... except the one thing Henry wanted so desperately. A son. Out of their many children, only Mary survived infancy. A daughter. And the King's eyes were now wandering further and further away, as he became distant, cold and even abusively explosive towards his wife.

Culminating in the infamous move that would change the face of religion in England inconceivably; the splitting of the English Church from the Vatican, with Henry at its helm, free to divorce Catalina and marry Anne Boleyn instead. Stripped of her crown and even her daughter, Catalina lived her final years in misery; feeling like little mroe than a prisoner in a gilded cage. Still adored by the people she'd come to love, in spite of everything.

Still carrying the air and dignity of a true Queen of England 'til the end.

Personality
    Saber is in many ways the living embodiment of what a great queen should be. Kind and compassionate with a warm and soothing voice, she is a well-educated woman of many talents. A pious woman throughout life, her faith is still strong even as a Servant; she’ll not leave to do battle without first praying to God for protection and will often request ‘confessionals’ with her Master if she has killed an enemy Servant, out of remorse and guilt. If possible? Mercy is always her first and preferred approach. It had been Catalina’s mercy, after all, that saved the lives of the rebels on the Evil May Day.

A patron of the Renaissance, she has a keen interest in the topics of humanism and the rights for the common man to be able to learn to read and write. Especially women. It would be accurate to call Saber a feminist foundation-layer, for her willingness to commission and put her name on inflammatory-at-the-era texts that argued women should be afforded basic rights such as education. Her disdain towards sexism is especially shown towards her ex-husband. The textbook definition of “sexist, predatory lech”.

Beneath Catalina’s silk, however, there is steel and the fiery, passionate zeal of a Spaniard. At the drop of the hat, she is willing to be as loud as any King. She is defiant in the face of adversity against even certain defeat and an inspiration to those around her for her impassioned words and her unyielding conviction. She has modelled herself off of the old stories she’d heard about her mother’s push to reunify Spain as well as legendary champions of her home country, such as El Campeador himself and the English champions of lore such as King Arthur.

Born a Spanish princess and married into the English crown, Saber loves both of her countries deeply, in spite of everything. She adores her family and is proud of her heritage as a descendant of God’s champions in the Iberian Peninsula. But she also loves the English people who accepted her with wide open arms. Truly, the only individuals whom she can truly say she hates are those responsible for the unravelling of her life. Above all else? ‘Happy Prince Harry’. Henry VIII.

Her wish upon the Grail? In all honesty, the prospect of beholding such a revered artifact for herself is intimidating. But if there were one desire in her heart? It would be that Arthur - her Prince of Wales - could have lived, Maybe life would have been so much happier. Their family so much larger. Maybe so much blood would not have been spilt by the Tudor legacy...

Relationships
    Henry VIII: “Ah. Henry… ‘darling’. How truly… wonderful it is to see you again… mygodyou’vegottenfat. At least now your grotesque, repugnant husk of a body matches your wretched, lustful and bestial soul.”
    Mary I: “Oh, my darling girl; your devotion is truly admirable.” (beat) “I say this as your mother who loves you dearly, however, my dear… religious reform may be achieved more easily with a lot… fewer… bonfires.”
    Anne Boleyn: “...I may loathe you, you may loathe me. But in spite of your ambition’s costs on my life? Nobody deserves that brutal a betrayal.”
    Elizabeth I: “Ah. You are… her daughter, are you? Y-You have your father’s hair, for sure. Maybe a little too much of his bloodlust too, ‘Gloriana’...”
    Isabella I: “...mi madre… I missed you so much, mi madre. Life has-” [sniffles] “-it… has not been the easiest… s-since you…”
    Catherine the Great: Fast friends and virtually sisters. Highly capable queens compensating for the immaturity of their royal husbands? Been there, done that.
    El Cid, Artoria Pendragon: An internal squeal of fangirlish glee. The great patrons of her beloved home nation are the epitome of ideals she aspires to meet.
    Any French Servant: Will try and lay down the smack talk initially. Old instincts die hard; she WAS Spanish-born and had to play ‘King of England’ for a while, after all.
    Any Scottish Servant: “Oh? Must I teach your kin this lesson again?”
    Boudicca: “Oh? This is your sword? Lo siento, here you go-ah? Wait, you wish I keep it? … you truly see me as…?” [smiles] “Queen of England, hmm? G-...Gracias.”
    Robin Hood: "You seem... strangely familiar. You remind me of a merry man and his forest folk. Who I once recruited to help curb my husband's ego."*

*This is a reference to the oft-forgotten story, Robin Hood and Queen Katherine. Katherine of Aragon is often suspected of being the very same Queen as mentioned in the story; however, the Robin Hood she knew was not one of the "Green Men of Sherwood", as that lineage had ended with Marian (in my take), so he did not live in opposition to the crown nor bear the No Face Mya King cloak.
    Last edited by King of Braves; November 1st, 2020 at 10:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Donar
    (Caster)

"Behold servant Caster has answered your calling Magier ! my Name ? I am the Germanic Donar.

Height: 202 cm
    Weight:134 kg
    Origin: Germanic/Nordic Mytholog
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral
    Attributes:Earth,Heaven ,Brynhildr beloved
    Weapons: His staff ,his Fists
    Other Qualifying Classes: Lancer,Rider,Berserker,Assassin,Alter Ego
    Likes: plentifull meals,walks through pure Landscapes(Wilderness),to fight against worthy opponents
    Dislikes:the enemies of his Friends,needless violence

Parameter:

Strenght: B
    Endurance:B
    Agility:A
    Luck:B
    Mana: A++
    NP:EX

Persoanlity

Donar the Germanic Counterpart of the Nordic Thor or atleast that is what he says as he is rather embaressed to be summoned in this Class as he would rather be comfortable with being summoned in the Lancer or Berserker class , as he feels himself more as Warrior then a Sorcerer but he takes it aside this innitiall embaresment rather well as he in this Class is more intellectual and composed then normaly so is he more dignified as he would be in other classes if this is the resulrt of being summoned in the Caster class or a sort of couping is a matter of speculation.

So does he preffer to be called Donar and not Thor aswell does he corrct anyone who says it different as he wants to be seen as the germanic Version of "Thor" to not let it stain his Standing and Reputation , and he is rather Angry at those that despite that intially correction does again call him inappropriate ,though does he in these Moments reveal himself even better.

Beside These Moments does he appear as rather alof and stoic individual in contrast to that he is in his ther classess rather outgoing and daring is he more cautious in his Actions .

Though in him does still linger the spirit of the Raging Warrior as he could be desrcibed as "brooding storm" before the thunder ,though like said before is he rather controlloed to hisusual self .

As such will he fro time to time act "untypical" for him or so he says but actually is he rather his actuall self as then will indulge in a short Phase of wildness . AS such does he likes it if he can come into situations like games or similar Settings so that he can be his rather usuall self without the Risk being xposed.

As servant:

He is in his Approach withhin the War more cautious and calculating then usual as he preffer to hold his distance with them at first to examine if they are servants of the Scandinavian world or from thses Lands ,so does he act from the distance until he has found his annswer if they are from the nordic lands will h fights them from the distance and act rather like a normal Caster servant but if not will he he atempt a rather direct Approach where he attack them from middle distance and isnt shy to engage in close direct Combat where he isplays his martial skills by strikes of his staff or punches during These fights does he is at first rather controlled but he is after a while inclined to let his Fighting burn over where he Displays the thunderious Temperament he was known for .

He is rather relaxed during the time outside the Grailwar were he likes to indulge in the amenities of the modern world like warm Baths ,delicious Food or Drinks or movies though he partially disllikes in how the nordic God world is in some displayed . Like he were in his life is he quite elpfull when others could Need a helping Hand .

Demeanor towards the Master:

He is initially rather reserved and openly dissatisfied in that they summoned him in the after his oppinion most inappropriate Class , or let we speak himself,

"Why could thou not summon me in the Lancer or perhaps the Rider class as for myself as proud Warriorhero its a disgrace to be forced in to the Role of a Seiömenn"

But although he wouldnt admit it does he enjoy the with this class coming mental intellect as he now is able to Approach the Things more shrewd and reasoned as he would usually handle the ocurances . In some senses could be thought that now the similarities to his Father could be more obvious.

After the initiall iratation will he Approach them in a more relaxed manner and will make the best out of the Situation and will try to offer his Master a Guiding Hand like the practiser of Seiödr it did since the gods bestowed this gift to the Menkind. The rest lies in the attitude of the Master like he would have towards Elitistic Mature Mages rather more difficulties as towards Young aspiring ones ,as towards the former he would be rather indifferent and the fact that he doesnt not like to being put into the Role of a Sorcerer will most likely cause tensions ,towards the latter will he act like a Mentor or Father figure in to guiding them and Show them repectively helping them so that they found their way of life .

Skills
    Classkills:

Territory Creation:EX

It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Despite he was not a Mage in life ,has he obtained this RAnk through his poossession of the Noblephantasm Bilskirnir aswell as that the old germ ans dedicated and sanctified Woods in his Name which donate Donar this high ranking. Donar is able to errect a Bounded Field of the size of a great landscape where he is able to let the Soil and Trees produce great amount of Mana which he can either use to empower and potencially even allowing himself by the creation of a link wiith the Earth remain in world without a Master perhaps aswell as a part of his Dvine Authority is he able to build inside Massive Stormcells and Thunderstorm which he can shot and direct at other Locations where they can cause Collateral Damage alternatively is he able to direct the natural force in selected beings or persons to enhance and power them up similar like the old Germans swaer their Wars on his name . Besides he refers thie usage of this skill as Thrudvang .

Item Creation: D+

As he were no reall Magus in life and participated raerly on craftworks activities ,has he not a real Talent as such can h just create hammer like talsimans which are imbued with some enchantings ,,respectively can he turn existin weapons in Thunder-weapons via a Enchanting /Strenghtening Magecraft way through which they rae able to emit THunhnders or litghning .

Gods Divine Core:A+

As he was the greatest Son of the Nordic and Germanic Chiefdeity aswell was after his great deeds welcomed into Asgard the Realm of Gods so possess he peerless divinity.
    does contain the effects of natural Body .

Personal skills:

Glima(Nordic Martial Art) :A+

Glima was a Martial Art that was once practised by the Vikings which belongs to the wrestle like Martial arts alrthough are the certain origins not known was this arts invented by Thor during his fights with the Jotunns or other creatures to be able to compensate the difference of size against Colosal Foes and Opponents where beside Strenght also a certain Degree of Martial dexteriy and skill was required .Later did he lectured this MArtial art to the other Gods of Vahall like his sons Möthi and Magni ,his Brother Vidar or the God Heimdall which amongst other skills bestowed upon the Menkind.

The techniques consists out of gripe ,throw and some counters techniques . As founder of theses arts would he have normalyy the Ex Rank but do the the actuall class ws it ranked down .

Druidism(Germanic):B+

The primordial Sorcery that once the Celtic Gods bestowed unto the Humen and later was adopted by the Germanic Shamans and combined with their own Sorcery Seiödr .
    Although were Donar (Thor) no great Socerer in life has he obtained this skill as he was amongst the Gods that were the Guardians of the Shamans aswell perhaps due that the Germanic Version of Thor respectively as the Germanic tribes attested him some more intellectual qualities and saw in him more then a Raging Warrior...

As in any case does it lets him grant use over Elemental Manipulation , Knowledge of potionworks , Necromancy as he can suummon and raise the Wariors and Shamans that were on hi Name sacrificed as Familiars , aswell as he is highly atributed with Forests allow him great scaled Botanomancy likethat he cann grow Trees out of the Soil and Earth to use them as Shield or piercing spear out of sharp tendrill like Woods or Gilem like beings that can act on their own this aspect is a part of his Heritage as his Mother was a Earth Goddess.

Mystery-Slayer: A++

Thor/Donar is widely known for his Jotunn slayings and the fight against his greatest Opponent and Enemy the World Dagon Jourmungandr.

This skill gives him resistence against the attacks of creatures of the phantasmal nature aswell Damage that his attacks cause is bosted respectively servants which are pssessing the atrributes of it.
    Furthermore does this skill get two plus modifier for ddealing against Draconic Beings.

Bravery: A+

Thor/Donar displayed throughout his Life numerious feats of Bravery. Be it the facing against Mountain like Giants or most well known the the Dragon Jourmungandr which could be equaled to Fighting against a Worl one ist own . Furthermore was he amongst others Dominions worshiped as God whichs calling should bestow a part of his Bravery on the Warriors of the Vikings.

Negates Mental Intereferences and weakening Influences of the Body of the skillowner, aswell does it increases the efficience of melee Combat performence .

Noblephantasm
    Gridavöllr

Anti-Army

Is the Magical Stav he obtained from the Jotun Sorceress Grida during his journey, ist a ornametd staff of Little shorther lenght as his Height it is carved with numereious Runic letters that strenghten its origin as Divine Construct it has on the tipp a Eagle wing like Formation and and a Eagle beak like Edge withhin lies a Gem like Stone. The staff self is made out of a combination what lookslike the combination of Wood ,Stone and Metal .As the Staff is equal sturdy like actual Martial weapons cann and will it be used by Donar as Melee Weapon whichs durability is equal to legenndary Spears or Swords.

The Possession of this Staff is one of the reasons for his Caster-class qualification as this Staff enable the Wielder acces to Age of Gods Level Sorcery ,though the requirment must be that the use must have certain ties to the old Mysteries ,but as Donar is himself a God Living Mystery is this requirment irrelevant . Also does this Staff act as tool of Channelisation and Catalyst as it on Thor allows him to utilize his Thunder Deity and Storm God to actuallise as Storm or Thunder Blast aswell his Status as "Owner of the Forrests" . So should this Staff find theoretically find its way to the Hands of a Modern MAge would it enable them to use Magic of the old sytems if they can provide a link to the old Mysteries…

As Thor himself is rather uncreative with the aplications of the Staff however does he rather use the Staff more as Martial Weapon ,but he has developed some Spells as compensation for his lose of his regular beloved Tools\/ that are virtually pseudo Noblephantasm

Verstärkung-Meggingjörd

Enhancement and Reinforcement type Spell that lets him emulate the effects of his powebelt through the Magical Energy he infuse in either himself or others can he emulate the effect of its strenghtening , which in the case of servants can rank up their physical states or if usd on a Humen or his Master are their pyhsical abbillities equal to atleast servant with D Ranks in the respectively Parameters but thiis spell doesnt bestow Martial skills so they would be just as clumsy or deftly like they were before.

Bollwerk:Jarngreipr

Another Reinforcement Spell which is in this case more defensively orientated as this spell does create a powerfull Force Feld type offesive Bounded Field in a Gauntlet like form around his Hands ,through which he can emulate the defensive properties of his Gauntlets ,through which he can use his Fists similar crushing Halberds as the Bounded field enables that he can Punch on the Blades of Servant Weapons without to hurt gis Hands .

Blitz-Urteil- Mjöllnir

Also called Flärädr/ undirförul Mjölnir although would it be under normal circumstances impossible to creat a temporary Cop of a Divie Construct is Donar able to recreate the legendary Weapon as embodiment of thunder aswell as this Weapon is unseperable tied with his Soul ,as he can upon using his Staff and calling of its Name create a bright Glowing Duplicate that has the same shape as Mjölnir but its not massive as it possess the Shell of a Divine Construct but withhin is it concentrated Lightning and Donar is able to shot it at his Opponent when in the contact upon the Impact the Divine Shell break and the Thunders are unleashed ,the power of this attack does equal to Rank A+ and the attack is treated as Anti Army .

However for all of the three Spells can he just use for a short time .

The true trump Card of this Staff is only useable after the true Name release during the attack of the Opponent as just few Moments before the Impact of the attack on Donar can he by the true release is a Bounded Field builöd around himself does it repell the attack and reflect it back to the user of this attack ,as sort of Reverse of Cuasality so that the Cause and the Goal of the Action is reversed so that for a short time its seems as the attack or Action is rewounded until the Action us inflicted on the Cuase like as he used the Staff as the two Jotunna Gjalp and Greip tried to crush him on the Cavee ceiling and through the staff where the Force of the two Giantess they utilized pushed back to them which broke their Spines.

Bilskirnir

Ex

Fortress (Reality Marble)

The Home of Thor aswell one of the twelve Palaces of the Nordic Gods ,where a Giant Bulding in the Realm of Asgard although where no Details About its constrcuct pased down is it a Giant Building in the form of a Stone and Wood House where the pillars are of Hard Stone and covered with Great Woodplates as despite its design as rather Normal House does it still has Elements that demonstrate the fact that the Champion of the Nordic Gods has here its home like that around the House are lying the Bones of the slain jotun Giants he defeated as Memorial Warning to not enter it if you werent invitied ,or that the Horns of several nimals are scupture lke ornating the Building . It was said that inside are 540 Rooms aswell equal numbers of doors.

As Noblephantasm does it possess two applications based on the circumstances of its usage naely at first if used inside a Building is Donar able Transport all selected beings of the Building inside the Reality Marble inside directly in the Rooms of Bilskirnir although where they originally not a Labyrinth or meant as anything aside a Residense has it now the function as one .

As Donar self is the house owner and builder does he know Always where he or others are and as it is his own Territory aswell apart of the Realm of he Nordic Gods and in the following as a part of Vallhall does it possess severall Features like that in it are enjoying servants of the North European Origin the Full Glory as Heros aswell are even withouth that Donar can interverne receifing Blessings like that they are for the Duration of their stay gaining Healing abbillities withouth hat they Need to use their own mana , Divine Servants are Facing less intense pressure of the world aswell can they draw more of their former Divine powers as here the Barrier betweent he World and the Throne of Heroes respective Gods is much thinner ,aswell as passive feature are appearaing the Heroic Spirits of the Nordic Fighters that found their Way to Asgard ,the Warriors are from different strenght as their Parameters are from E ~ C and they are using the weapns they holded dear and trusted with their life be it Spears, Axes ,Shields,or Different Sword types and some of them are having even Bows , they also possessing their skills they had in life reflected in Servant-skills like Eye of mind ,Expert Specialisation,Aiming, Berserker or Battle Continuation etc, between E ~C as despite their arent summonable servants is Valhall a Throne of Heroes on its own which doesnt Need the memories of Humanity as its Awards in a different way and it give even he "Namelless" a place ,through under circumstances is it not impossible that "True Heroic Spirits" are appearing that would be able to be summoned under the servant system ,but Donar self cant do anything About the aspect as its a fully passive but as he is a God of the Nordic or Germanic Men are they fuly follow his order and attack any intruder but they motivation is also their own bussiness but they see in any case his Master as Friend and Comrade.

Then second is it useablein the open Area like his Claimed Territory ,then is withhin the Temple appearing aswell the Environment around it like a small Sea the Meadow in which the described sceletons are lying . in the field are the before mentioned Attributes active aswell is Donar able to reanimate the Sceletal Corpses which is more then awkward as Donar himself doesnt possess such Magical powers hm Maybe its the works someone other god perhaps…?

Thed Giant corpse are posessing physical States of Strenght:A,Endurance:B+,Agility :C. Aswell is Bilskirnir extremely sturdy as it is build out of marterials of the Divine World thus a Divine Construct itself ,beside that can the buuilding defend itself by using the Horns on it to recreate the Body of their former owner by tht out of the Housing Groing around the Horns the phantasmal beast class animals of the time before the Ragnarök like deers Goats and Ibexes .

Thialf and Röskwa

A+
    Companionship

Are the Companions and initial servants of Donar ,that he received as he were with Loki on a journey and they made a rest at a peasant house ,as he offered hs two Goats as meal ingredient under the condition that he bones are left intact but Thialfi broke a bone to eat the mark , as that caused that one of the Goats after Thor reanimated them hobbled which caused THor to mecame infuriated with a murderious rage until he saw how terryfied he made them ,so did the two parents gave them their childs as compensation which he accepted ,so became the two hiseternal companions aswell the Sole two Living Humen in Asgard .

As Noblephantasm is Thor able to summon them if he is either in the Rider or Caster class ´, About the Rank of this Noblephantasm is there a very simple reason as Tho himself state " My Companions cant be diferent then Firstclass !" yep you heard him !

By Calling of their names is he able to summon them , both are possessing Bodies similar to Servants or rather are "servants of a servant" as they can fully interact with the world , both are having different abbillities but they are sharing like that both are possessing Magic Resistence of Rank B as both were Born during a Age where the Magic were basically feelable in the very Air aswell did they alongside Thor experienced many Adventure with Magical Beings aswell du to the stay in the Asgard ,

Thialfi

He is a rather brave and honest individual which wanted to correct his mistake on Thors Goats so that he wanted to be of use so that his sister havent to work so muxch or have to go in dangerous situations ,but after he spend awhile with Thor did he his guilt Feeling exchanged towards admiration to his Master, so that the servitude of the siblings towards the God shiftet into a brother like respectively a Mentor Apprentice relationship .

Thialfi possess abbillities on par with Knightlass servants ass he is very nimbe ,as during he encountered with Thor several Gargantuan Foes and opponents and as he will never reach the strenght of Thor has he instead trained to make his Agility his speciality , beside that was he taught by by his Mentor the Art Glima aswell the arts of War ,beside that aquired he many Talents and skills during the adventures they made like the usage of healing techniques ,cooking and other homely fields ,aswell keen senses .

He possess as Parameters :

Strenght:B
    Endurance:C
    Agility:A

HE is armed with Sword and Shield. and he possess the Skills : Eye of Mind C , Expert Specialisations B, Glima with B Rank proficience aswell a "pseudo noblephantasm"

Röskwa

Röskwa is in Terms of physical prowess Abit under the Level of her Brother but at the same time is her martial skill more refinned but she isnot limited at the martial Things as she has during her time as her Brother and Thor were out for their adventures has she aquired many skills during These time like Archery ,other martial arts instead of Glima aswell even Runecraft if she is asked why she has got those skills does she answer "Because i lived with and alongside Gods and Heroes " as despite she were on not so many adventures together with Thor and Thialfi wanted she not be a handicap for them ,besides wouldnt it be for Donars divine perks would she be the better Mage/Sorcerer(ess) as she can use Runese use Seiödr aswell can she when she work with Donar created items of high magical power like divine forgeries , highly effective potions .

She possess as Parameters :

Strenght:C
    Endurance: D
    Agility:B

She is armed with a Bow the associated Arrows and a row of Daggers ,her skillsets: Eye of Arts B,Nordic Martial art (Valkyrie style)B,Expert specialisation C ,Runecraft (primordial) C++ and when she work in Tandem with Caster self does she have Item creation B+.

some notes

The ideas for this servant have i got during my researches of my contest servant ,i hope that you will like it .

About Thialfi and Roskwa please tell me where after your oppinion should i put the personality desriction of These two to their Segments in the Noblephantasm or in the personality ection ?

i will later add some dalogues aswell the demeanor to the Master part .

like always are coments and Feedback more then welcome !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 2nd, 2020 at 08:04 PM. Reason: add the demeanor towards Master part

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    “Servant Saber, Dom Pedro I, the Portugal one! Master, this might be our first meeting, but let us sing the song of Love and Justice together-!"
    - Dear.
    “-!”
    - Avenge me.
    “Ah… Ah… why do I forget?! Justice… shall prevail…!”

Class
    Saber/Avenger
    Epithet
    The Just, The Cruel
    Identity
    Pedro I of Portugal
    Origin
    Portugal, historical facts, The Lusiads, various operas, etc
    Height/Weight
    178cm/68kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good ---> Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B B C D++ D B+

A King of Portugal lived during the 14th century. A good administrator that cares toward the minority and resists the influence of the Church and neighboring kingdoms. His 10-year reign was remembered as largely peaceful in comparison to his predecessor’s turbulent time and well-loved by the people. Earning his title, The Just.

However, his reign is also filled with personal tragedy and vengeance over the assassination of his mistress, becoming the source of Portugal’s national epic - The Lusiads.

The reign of Afonso IV — his father — can be described as turbulent. It was filled with dishonors, insurgencies, civil wars, and foreign affairs. Like many medieval kings, such a situation requires him to be ruthless to protect his country and rule.

One of his father’s policies is to marry Pedro with Constanza Manuel, a Castilian noblewoman, to secure an alliance. But the prince fell in love with her beautiful lady-in-waiting, Inês de Castro, and they quickly entered an affair. This relationship displeases the king and his court, who see the potential threats of uprising from the powerful House of Castro.

Then Constanza died, and Pedro started to openly declare his relationship with Inês and refused to remarry multiple times. This disrespectful act can enrage the Kingdom of Castile, and the king can’t risk another war.

————————— A necessary evil must be done.

Some stories depict Inês and her children being dragged to the king, or he simply sent three men to carry out the assassination, but one thing consistent is the poor woman was brutally decapitated in front of her child.

When this cruel act was made known to the prince, grief and rage completely overflowed his bounds, and he forgot every consideration and all respect due as a vassal, prince, and son. He alongside the brothers of Inês openly raised up a rebellion against the royal throne and attacked many dominions owned by those involved with the assassination for a year until the queen persuade him to sign a peace treaty, including to let the assassins free.

Alfonso IV died, and Pedro succeeded him as a king.

As a king, Pedro I is a capable ruler that executed his father’s policy well and handled foreign powers magnificently. He understood when and which kingdoms to appeal, how to resist the papacy powers over his country without risking inviting their wrath.

However, he took advantage of the short alliance with Castile and exchanged the assassins that fled there and personally executed two of them with his own hand. Domestically, it is documented that he handles the legal system provokingly with his extensive use of torture, no matter how big or small the offense. All of these earned him the title, The Cruel.

He then posthumously declared Inês as the queen. And according to a legend, he exhumed her body and placed her on the throne, dressing her in queenly attire and ordering all of his vassals to kiss the hand of the deceased queen.

He is unable to execute the third assassin as the latter successfully escaped the execution. He then continues to dutifully fulfill his role until the end of his reign and dies on his deathbed.

But was that all of Dom Pedro’s crusade of love?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If one simply look at history, that should be the case but-

Armament, Class and Personal Skills
    ARMAMENT:
    Two-edged Sword: A two-edged sword based on the sword wielded by the effigy in his tomb, symbolizing the Just and Cruel king.

CLASS SKILLS:

Magic Resistance
    D
    Cancels single-action spells.

Riding
    D
    Capable to ride most vehicles and mounts, but not on the level of extreme expertise.

The rank originally is around C - B, but it drops down in favor of acquiring Oblivion Correction.

Oblivion Correction (External)
    A
    The king gazes through his subjects and sees far away to the horizon of his domain, earnestly inspects the need of the nation, fully devote himself for the future, but-

“Dear, don’t you forget.”

The fond figure of the fair lady struck an echo on his heart, memories that in absence ever conjured her up before his eyes, by night in sweet dreams, by day in gliding thoughts. All he dwelt on and all he saw evoked in him only recollection of that delight; the lovely and sweet woman unjustly robbed from life.

A Demoness appears in his eyes.

A Just King never forgets injustice. The critical effect of Pedro manifested into a double-edged sword reminiscent of a blind justice that thirst for retribution. Even if the sword broke, the memory will never let him go, repairing the sword to its original state after a while for him to continue.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Distortion (Demon)
    A
    A Skill that forces the distortion of the Class the Servant was originally called forth in. He received the Avenger Class' Oblivion Correction in exchange for dropping down the rank of his Riding into D-Rank.

Normally, the Skill is gained from outside influence such as the black mud spilled from the Fuyuki Grail but-

“Avenge me, my love. We can’t let the unjust scot-free.”
    “Ah… AH!!! How could I forget?! Your cries, your pain, your rage!”

The Skill is gained from a Demoness that is attached to Pedro, deluding him from what was important, and reminds him of what he should forget. Transforming him into who he shouldn’t be, including giving him the Avenger Class and changes of Alignment.

Fantasy Link
    A
    A ‘second Master’ that is attached to a Servant, independent from the Master he contracted with.

“It must be painful for you, dear. Let’s retreat.”
    “No… I could still go on!”
    “Ah, how dashing you are~. If that is your decision, I shall support you endlessly.”

The Demoness grants him external magical energy outside of his Master influence, giving him an unfair advantage in a battle of attrition over most Servants. As she is a Demon, the magical energy he gained is virtually limitless compared to a human being can give. Despite lacking the Skills, he is capable to display performance similarly with Battle Continuation, Healing, Mental Resistance, Valor, etc - simply from the stream of magical energy he received to quickly restore his Spiritual Core.

He is more or less functionally the same as an undead king.

“Master, no, parasite. If you want our alliance to stay, a little advice. You are never in a position for your demand to be worth consideration.”

But whatever the Demoness will be cooperative or share the same goal is an entirely different issue. The Demoness is even capable of corrupting the shared dream between Master-Servant, resist the Command Spell, or even attach herself to the Master.

Normally, only Pedro can see her, but the spiritual link between Master-Servant allows her to be gradually seen by the Master.

Executioner (Sword of Justice)
    A++
    Severing evil with evil, equivalent retributions. A Skill that represents him as the Just and the Cruel.

A double-edged sword on Lady Justice’s left hand symbolizes the power of Reason and Justice, which may be wielded either for or against any party. It serves as a reminder of the necessity of real punishment — a necessary evil — over life and death. As a king that refers and demands justice more than any of his subjects, it is natural for him to be a Saber more than anyone.

His attacks will consistently deal with massive bonus damage against Evil Alignment, or toward those that commit evil acts. Its severity is stronger if he dealt it with his sword.

(Portugal’s most associated iconography of justice is the rooster, but it is likely the story only became prominent in 17th AD, way after Pedro’s rule.)

Charisma
    C
    Having C Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

It is worth noting that Pedro’s charm mostly came from his natural talent rather than his rule, even if he truly is a competent ruler. Despite him leading a one-year rebellion, he is forgiven by the people and succeeds the throne peacefully and belovedly. If there is a Skill that normally affects the technical side of Charisma, that effect is barely noticeable to him.

Noble Phantasm
    O Cruel e Justo
    Calculated Cruel Justice

D
    Range: 1 Unit
    Maximum Target: 3 Person

Pedro I of Portugal’s life tragedy and reign made manifest.

The image of his lovely lover, whether in the form of the Demoness or from his own memory, takes shapes clear and burns.

The king’s first notable international policy is to strategically ally himself with Castile, not only to secure an alliance but also for his own desire to punish his lover’s murderers. There is no greater justice a king can make than a move aligned with his kingdom’s prosperity and the people’s support.

Avenger does not lose his reason like a Berserker, but rather, he concentrates all the malicious memory he had into the tip of his sword. Saber’s mind is now clear, becoming a cold and cruel king that calculatedly, carefully, and swiftly, sees through battlefield conditions to prevail justice. He rushes, evades, and breakthroughs with a hyper-focused mind that only sees one thing: to leave a hole in the chest of his enemy in a single strike, and forcefully crush their Spiritual Core - the heart.

A reenactment of the execution of the assassins he personally ripped their hearts out with his own hands.

Lágrimas de Inês
    Reign of the Dead, Until the End of the World

B+
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Target: ~

The old king and his court wish to pin all the blame and difficulties Portugal might face into one woman, Inês de Castro.

As their swords cease the life of an innocent, another was born.

Demon — Inez, an imaginary All the World’s Evils. A demonic existence that exists to fulfill the need for a source of jeopardy. She inhabited her lover — the lover of a pure person she was based on — a prince soon to be king in his thirst for love and vengeance.

This is the true ‘form’ of the Demoness, a tragedy to put faults on an imagery Femme Fatale that only exist in human’s fantasy.

“Justice... shall be done until the end of the world!”
    “My love, that desire shall become real.”

The Noble Phantasm distorts the Demoness into a headless and rotting horror dressed in queenly regalia. And with her majestic step, the surrounding turns into a serene and beautiful garden akin to the infamous Fonte das Lágrimas, the place where Inês was assassinated. And for this dream-like paradise to be built, those that exist before it shall fall and break, physical and magical, justly and indiscriminately, including the livings — especially sinners.

————————— There is no man free of sin.

An unrealized reign of the dead queen made to be true upon the wish of the lover king.

Every time he moves on, she appears in front of him, reminds him of the long-past happiness and love, and once again crusades a cruel justice. Entrapping him in a cycle of anger until his end. That’s how Pedro I lived being haunted by a Demon for the rest of his life, finally dying in his bed unable to resist the strain of demonic transformation.

At a glance, it is the machination of the Demoness that turned the king into cruelty, but-

One shall remember, that a Demon exists only to fulfill the wish of man.

Pedro, deep down, doesn’t want to move on from her death. He was afraid, afraid of forgetting her love, afraid of forgetting to serve right, afraid of letting the assassins’ scot-free, afraid of growing to be like his father, afraid of losing his own self for the sake of his people. And the Demoness herself is simply serving her king faithfully and dutifully as he wished for, just like a devoted queen would.

The cruel tyrant prefers its altars to run with the blood of its victims. It is entirely his wish for her to remind him what he has lost, to be a cruel king whenever he may neglect injustice over his duty. The chivalry-loving and the blood-drenching king is one and the same.

A match made in heaven and hell.

Character
    CHARACTER:

“Our love is eternal.”
    “You are indeed the rightful queen!”
    “If the sinners can’t accept us in death…”
    “We shall rule them on the throne of the dead!”

Pedro I of Portugal:
    Courteous and gallant. A hopelessly romantic man that sings the song of love and justice, possesses an almost unbending moral code and sense of chivalry.

A man that wishes to be an idealist to a fault, cursing unpunished evil, including for necessity, including for a better future. A rigorous ruler that punishes severely, his irate and coerce disposition knowing no greater desire than to repay crime with cruelty.

A devoted ruler that refuses to let go of his lost queen. If it is for her, he is willing to vindicate the very woman he loves.

Demon - Inez:
    Ladylike and sweet. A hopelessly romantic demon that cries the lament of love and justice, vengeful spirit deprived of morality.

An idealist to a fault, cursing unpunished evil, even if hurt to the heart, even if it means to eternally curse the man she loves. A cursory demon that avenges urgently, her baleful and poise temperament knowing no greater delight than to retribute injury with brutality.

A loyal subject that will follow whatever the king wishes. If it is his wish, she is willing to torment the very man she loves.

He is capable of forging an alliance with the Master, but it is solely under the perspective of a king to gain advantageous ground. No affection, no remorse, no sorrow; intimacy in any form, including companionship, is impossible. Their bloody love only belongs to each other, there is no more room in their heart to be filled.
    Last edited by Spartacus; November 1st, 2020 at 10:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    A very interesting heroic take on Catherine of Aragorn!

The skills fit and English Rose is an interesting skill since it's more an inspirational one than a direct buff, given it doesn't buff the skills you'd expect of a Saber class. It makes a nice case for her as a Heroic figure and gives her skills that mostly fit a supportive frontline Saber rather than a strictly offensive one and does a nice job conveying her personality and charisma despite her unfortunate fate. The Robin Hood story was a neat piece of trivia too, as I hadn't known that.

Donar I'll have to read through at length, since I'm not familiar with that story hm...

And yay, you posted Pedro, Sparta! That was a very creative take, given the overlap with Avenger and the rationale provided. The skill concepts are really original as is the connection with Inez' nature and "support." Definitely never a cooperative Servant, at least not really, but that also suits that take on his character.

He'd be really effective at a mean unexpected betrayal given the gallant personality but the complete lack of forgiveness or connection.

Signature by fumato

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin

"Once again I have cut a worthless object..."

True Name: Ishikawa Goemon
    Epithet: "The Bandit Chief of Kansai"
    Origin: Legendary
    Region: Japan (16th Century)
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Dislikes: Being Insulted, Despotism
    Talents: Larceny, Poetry
    Natural Enemy: Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Parameters:
    STR: (C) END: (D) AGI: (B) MGI: (C) LCK: (E) NP: (C)

Character
    Assassin takes the form of Ishikawa Goemon, the legendary outlaw who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. Tall and muscular, Goemon has an imposing figure especially when he obscures his face with his straw hat during his highway robbery. His blood-splattered sword and ragged clothing gave him the aura of demon which chilled even the bravest of feudal lords and convinced them to part with their valuables lest they be struck down next after their fallen samurai bodyguards.

Although he revels in his reputation as an infamous outlaw, in a more relaxed setting, Goemon is a much more down to earth figure. A laid back man who enjoyed nothing more than smoking his oversized pipe on top of the Sanmon Gate whilst admiring the scenery. His sarcastic barbs and shameless flirting with women make him hard to like personally, but his commanding voice and quick thinking during the heat of action shows why he had charisma and became the leader of a bunch of thuggish bandits. Though he will not admit it, he still holds great pride in himself as a (former) member of the Iga Clan and will not tolerate insults towards the profession of Ninja. This can prove his downfall as his ability to win depends heavily on him maintaining his cool and anaylsising the situation for the best strategy. Therefore Goemon has to avoid rising to provocations at all costs lest his blind rage destroy him once again.

Goemon finds it ironic that despite his attempts in life to build himself up as a figure of terror, later generations have romanticised him as a picaresque hero. As a self professed "Mr Bad Guy" he enjoys petty actions like eating food without paying, spying on attractive women and is generally loathe to do anything virtuous unless it's a direct order from his Master. Even his famous act of "robbing the rich, giving to the poor" was merely a begrudged action to keep the oppressed peasants on his side so they would give him and his men shelter without fear of being handed over to the authorities. However, even with the "Evil" Alignment Goemon was a far lighter shade of gray than Hideyoshi and has several lines he simply will not cross. Namely that he will not harm a child in any way even on the orders of his Master, but also other matters of honour such as not laying a hand on a woman out of respect for his late wife. If something can truly move his heart then Goemon might even be motivated to do something heroic once more just like at the end of his life.

When it comes to fighting in a Holy Grail War, Goemon is in an unfortunate bind as his assassination abilities are limited compared to others in his Class and he wouldn't fare much better in head to head combat against the enemy Servants. Under no illusions as to his chances, Goemon throws aside all notions of "pride" and "honour" and instead puts all of his efforts into fighting as dirty as he can. Explosive tags, smoke bombs, hidden wires, poison darts...every Ninja tool in his arsenal gets put to good use, though most of these are mere annoyances to enemy Servants they serve to push the enemy into the perfect spot for a surprise slash from Goemon and his katana. Most of the battles will be trying to survive with this hit-and-run strategy, although Goemon isn't completely above targeting the enemy Master so long as they aren't a woman or child.

When asked about his Wish upon the Grail, Goemon becomes unusually serious as he turns to face away from his Master. With a quieter voice he says that the only wish he has would be to save his wife Otaki from her fate at the hands of Hideyoshi's assassins. He would give up the life of a bandit in a heartbeat if it meant that both his wife and son would live happy and safe lives.

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - (B)
    The capacity for a Servant to hide one's presence and become undetectable by the five senses in order to preform both reconnaissance and stealth attacks. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Even if he did not finish his training as a Ninja, Goemon's ability in stealth tactics was no slouch and was boosted by his experience as a bandit. However, the Rank of the Skill will drop when launching an attack even on an unsuspecting enemy.

Ruffian - (C)
    A composite Skill of Riding and Independent Action - both of which at the corresponding Rank. This Skill represents the symbol of villainous outlaws who lie in wait for ignorant travellers and then swoop down on horseback to rob them of their valuables. As a self-described "bandit squeezed into the Assassin Class" it can be considered Goemon's true Class Skill. As an added on bonus, it has the effect becoming stronger during assaults on enemy encampments through Plus Modifiers.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind [True] - (B)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. The life of a bandit is a constant dance with death as they fought with the law on a constant basis. Therefore so long as Goemon can calmly analyse his situation mid-battle and there is at least a 1% of a comeback, this Skill greatly improves the chances of winning or escaping from a predicament.

Ninjutsu - (B)
    The general term for the secret intelligence techniques, combat techniques, torture techniques and so on - all employed by ninjas. Its system differs between each school but the Skill essentially remains the same. As Goemon was personally training in the art of Iga-Ryū by the Clan's Grandmaster Momochi Sandayu, he has a well-rounded knowledge of the ways of the Ninja that he put to good use throughout his life such as during the assassination attempts on both Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. However, due to Goemon being kicked out of Clan for misdemeanours his training was left incomplete and as a result the Rank of the Skill is not as high as it could have been.

Sticky Fingers - (A)
    The ability to covertly "steal" something either from one's surroundings or from a person, even if the user did not make direct contact with the target. As one of many people who symbolised the act of "robbing the rich to give to the poor", Goemon has conceptualised this talent into a Skill. Useful for taking food without paying, grabbing an improvised weapon or even taking away a Servant's weapon...however for Goemon the true challenge lies in stealing a lady opponent's underwear without them noticing. The probability of triggering this Skill is calculated by a differential between Goemon's Agility and his Luck Parameters, plus if his target is on an enemy Servant than he has to also compete against their own Luck-Check.

Noble Phantasm
    Goemonburo
    "The Cursed Katana of the Black Flame"

[Type - Anti Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank - C], [Maximum Range - 5 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets - 1-3]

Originally a enchanted sword belonging to the Iga-Ryū Grandmaster Momochi Sandayu. Goemon stole it the night he was kicked out of the Iga Ninja Clan and carried it with him for the rest of his life. However as Goemon was being boiled alive in the iron cauldron, his blood and hatred were seared into the katana's blade by the extreme heat, turning it into the cursed sword - Goemonburo.

Now crystallised as a Noble Phantasm, a spectral Black Flame wraps around the blade making it as if it never left the boiling cauldron all those centuries ago. Anything that comes into contact with the sword's blade will feel the heat and be burned, thus raising the cutting capacity beyond a normal katana like a hot knife through butter. In addition, if an enemy Servant suffers a direct strike by Goemonburo they will have to undergo a Luck-Check and if they fail will suffer Burn damage.

However as Goemon himself is not a Servant that typically fights head-on, he often finds other nonconventional uses for this Noble Phantasm. The most common tactic would be to use the sheer heat from the blade to start a fire (especially in places like forests) and smoke out the enemy. Other tactics include catching the enemy in razor wire attached to the sword and sending the Spectral Flames down via conduction, or luring the enemy into a body of water and sticking the sword into it to boil the opponent to death to name a few. Naturally Goemon gets annoyed when his Master asks to use the sword to help boil some tea, only to hypocritically use it to light his tobacco pipe instead.

As a final last resort, Goemon can launch a suicidal final attack whereby he absorbs the Black Flame onto himself and charges the enemy. This final stage exists to re-enact Goemon's final minutes burning to death in the iron cauldron so as a result it inevitably kills him after three minutes and cannot be stopped once activated. Thus all Goemon can do is keep charging forward and relentlessly attack like the hellish demon he now looks like. The purpose of this transformation is not unlike the Mad Enhancement Skill, the pain of slowly dying robs Goemon of all fear and pain as he attacks and the more damage done to him in this state only increases his rage further. Plus as his entire body is engulfed in the Black Spectral Flame, touching any part of him will automatically inflict Burn damage so Goemon can punch, kick and even if his arms are cut off he can simply tackle the enemy and keep headbutting them until he eventually expires. Truly an inglorious end befitting that of an villain...

Lore
    Originally born Sanada Kuranoshin to a samurai family serving the powerful Miyoshi Clan in Iga Province, when he was 15 years old Sanada saw his entire family killed by the men of the Ashikawa Shogunate, the young man swore vengeance and sought out the Iga Clan's Ninja Grandmaster Momochi Sandayu. After proving himself, Sanada was trained in the ways of Iga-Ryū Ninjutsu and over many years rose through the ranks of the clan. However Sanada's training was left incomplete due to being caught sleeping with his master's lover and he was subsequently chased out of the Clan. However this was a blessing in disguise as the Iga Clan was almost completely wiped out by Oda Nobunaga shortly after, including Momochi Sandayu. Despite their animosity, Sanada decided to avenge his fallen master by sneaking into Nobunaga's fortress and poisoning her tea. However a stroke of luck saved Nobunaga at the last second and after realising the attempt on her life she made sure to break up all the Ninja networks in Japan (other than the insular Fūma Clan) thus preventing Sanada from finding any work as a Ninja.

To avoid starvation, Sanada gathered up all the Ronin and Ninja out of work and formed a group of bandits that robbed the rich feudal lords, merchants and clerics, and sharing the loot with the oppressed peasants. As the leader of this infamous group of bandits, Sanada took on the new name of "Ishikawa Goemon". As the years passed Goemon started to settle down by taking a wife named Otaki who not long after bore him a son called Gobei. However as the warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi unified Japan, he made a point to stamp out any sources of power that might pose a threat and so he sent men to Goemon's house and they killed his wife Otaki and captured his son Gobei.

In retaliation, Goemon had his bandits nobly sacrifice themselves by launching a frontal assault on Fushimi Castle whilst Goemon himself stealthed his way in from the back. However a moment of blind vengeance sealed the tragedy of that night as Goemon decided to assassinate Hideyoshi first and foremost instead of simply rescuing his son Gobei. But when he unlocked the door to Hideyoshi's chamber, Goemon had unknowingly triggered a mystical incense burner and alerted the entire castle to his presence. Despite his best efforts, Goemon was captured and taken to the front of the main gate of the Buddhist temple Nanzen-ji where a large iron cauldron was placed and filled with boiling oil. Goemon and Gobei were dropped into the cauldron but right at the last second, Goemon used all of his strengths to break through his restraints and grabbed Gobei to hold him above the oil at all costs. Even through all the pain and as the light was fading from his eyes, Goemon stiffened his muscles to keep Gobei from harm. The audience who had gathered to watch the execution watched as the dying man's strength began to falter and the child lowered inch by inch closer to the boiling oil tinted red with the father's blood. Eventually the crowd couldn't take it any longer and they called for the boy to be forgiven in the face of Goemon's valour which Hideyoshi capitulated to.

Relationships

Fūma Kotarō - "It must be nice, being part of the sole Ninja clan to survive Nobunaga's massacre. Regardless, I want to see the skill of the man who supposedly killed Grandmaster Hanzō. Have at you!"

Jing Ke - "I know it's not an easy thing, to be famous for failing to assassinate someone. Yet all we can do is hold our heads high and try to work harder in our next lives."

Katō Danzō - "A living Karakuri Doll serving as a Ninja? How creepy, good thing you weren't mass produced otherwise human Ninja would have been put out of business."

Mochizuki Chiyome - "The Ace of the Kōga-Ryū eh? Sounds interesting, I've always wanted to see how our rival Clans' abilities compared."

Oda Nobunaga - "I can't say I regret failing to poison you if it meant getting the chance to strike you down with my blade here and now to avenge my master!"

Qin Shi Huang - "I suppose in honour of my late father Song Suqing, I should show you some respect and bow my head."

Robin Hood - "Hmm...interesting that we became similar symbols despite being from opposite sides of the globe. I guess some things transcend time and space."

Tokugawa Ieyasu - "Hah!? How on earth did such a wimpy little tanuki become the successor to Hideyoshi?"

Toyotomi Hideyoshi - "You...It wasn't enough that you had to murder my father, but also my innocent wife as well!? "You are the absolute one person I can never forgive!"

Yan Qing - "A group of bandits comprised of 108 former demons turned human? Ha! You guys must have been unstoppable, it makes me quite jealous."

Creator's Notes
    The FaceClaim was originally going to be Ishikawa Goemon XIII from the Lupin III franchise. However I ended up watching the anime film "Ninja Scroll" recently so I used Kibagami Jubei instead as I felt he better fit the vision I had for Goemon in mind. As an aside, I'm sure any fan of Konosuba will recognise the reference that lies within the "Sticky Fingers" Personal Skill. (>_>)

I had a gander at the previous Goemon Sheets in this thread and I noticed that most people tend to depict him more squarely as a ninja so I went the opposite direction and tried to emphasise him as a bandit who occasionally uses ninja skills from his former life. Although I feel like the word "bandit" has lost all meaning after I used it so many times in this Sheet.

I'm genuinely amazed TM has resisted the temptation to put him into any Fate work so far - I would've expected him to at least appeared in Koha-Ace or something given Hideyoshi is there. Hell, he would have honestly made a better fit for Assassin in the original Fate/Stay Night than Sasaki Kojiro in my opinion.

Comments and criticisms are of course welcome~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Ishikawa Goemon: At first ays i read /heard Goemon i had to think on wasnt that the on which got dumped in oil and became the Inspiration for a jutsu of Jiraya ,but i must say your work is splendid Skull !
    About Konosuba why do i hear Steal ! hmm ? About his flame Katana that reminds me on the Katana of Shishio Makoto from Rorouni Kenshin .

Also please take a look at my Donar and say me your thoughts ?

Name: Damasen
    Class: Lancer
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Shielder
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MAG: B
    LCK: C

One of the Gigas from the Gigantomachia, although she was born with immense strength she lacked in all other aspects and wanted nothing more than sleep the day away in nature rather than dominate and kill, lacking the tools to enslave her and with the fight against the Olympian Gods coming up the Gigas abandoned Damasen as she slept the entire war away. Post it she would be found by Eris and Eileithyia, the former would use Damasen as amusement, the gigas simple actions sending droves of phantasmal into panic fit the goddess of discord's moods while the latter would find delight in being needed again and thus attended to every need of Damasen without complaint, even arming her with a divine shield for protection and so a dangerous mythical forest was tamed (subdued) all so the tyrant could sleep the days away peacefully

Eventually a tribe of humans would settle nearby and worship Damasen as a lesser god, even in her paradise Damasen was lonely, Eris saw her as a weapon and Eileithyia only saw a child to take care of instead of an equal and so Damasen restrained her wrath at their invasion and watched their daily lives. Interest increased as they molded themselves after her, bathing in the blood of beasts and mastering the spear alongside the shield and thus Damasen became a protector, slaughtering the phantasmals of her forest so she could garb her followers with mighty strength. One day two of her favorite humans Tylon would find himself near death and so Moria, his sister, pleaded vengeance. Answering the prayer the giant wrestled with a dragon and slaughtered him with the very spears of the earth (roots), but as he did so the dragon's mate fed him an herb of revival and begging for mercy they gifted Damasen with the same herb. Reviving Tylon, Damasen continued living peacefully among humans until the skies trembled with thunder and wind, Zeus' rage made manifest for two herbs were stolen from his garden and feeling Tylon's body entwined with its juice he sent down divine punishment only for Damasen to block the barrage of thunders, raging further he sent down more punishments and so did Damasen with spear and shield endured the barrage until Eileithyia convinced her father to stop but alas it was too late. Damasen was dead, but standing proud and none of her people or the forest were harmed

A King of Wild garbed in the finest clothing of Olympus, clothing that Eileithyia didn't use anymore, nonetheless their radiance alone convinced many she had divinity. Her lands reflected her moods, if the King was calm then prosperity would rain but if angered the earth would shake and the beasts would grow violent. Simplistic but not foolish, efficiently executing her tasks to go back to her sleep, even if the cost of efficiency was tyranny and slaughter she would engage into it. In short a person whose good and evil balance in a swing in accordance to how slothful she is feeling, but earnest feelings will be answered in equal intensity in a backhanded destructive way

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (A+): A Gigas in equal rank to Dragons whom earned the blessings and protections from certain Goddesses. Virtually untouchable by magecraft

Territory Creation (B): As is the nature of giants to walk is to dominate and expand their dominion as all fall to their knees before otherworldly might. This variant activates automatically as long as Damasen remains in a spot for some time and attempts to make it 'comfortable' for herself. Status increase and grants regeneration

Giant's Husk (C): All damage is absorbed and transformed into magical energy to a certain point, beyond that takes damage as normal

Personal Skills

Instinct (A): Not a 'talent' in fighting but something simply imbued in her very core and her empty-headed fighting that sought the fastest victory forged a body that simply acted and reacted in accordance to the surroundings without much input from Damasen's mind. A simple 'just swing it' (Zero) fighting style, eastern masters would admire and admonish Damasen

Charisma (C): Sufficient for humans to overlook her tyranny and monstrosity and just see her as another god of the land

Affection of the Goddesses (A): Blessings rain down in accordance to Eileithyia's will. As she loathes to disturb her 'child' the master instead will be bombarded with messages to how manage Damasen, by the goddess definition her management becomes spoiling

Noble Phantasm

Drakon Damasen- Pierce and Ravage
    Anti Unit
    Rank A+
    ". . . Damasen, a gigantic son of Earth, whom his mother once conceived of herself and brought forth by herself. From his birth, a thick hairy beard covered his chin. At his birth. Quarrel was his nurse, spears his mother's pap, carnage his bath, the corselet his swaddlings. Under the heavy weight of those long broad limbs, a warlike babe, he cast lances as a boy; touching the sky, from birth he shook a spear born with him; no sooner did he appear than Eileithyia armed the nursling with a shield.

the terrible giant shook his great limbs like mountains, and threw off the weight of the serpent's long spine. His hand whirled aloft his weapon, shooting straight like a missile the great tree with all its leaves, and brought down the plant roots and all upon the serpent's head, where the backbone joins it at the narrow part of the rounded neck. Then the tree took root again, and the serpent lay on the ground immovable, a coiling corpse

The dragonslaying deed of Damasen coupled with her long nature of favoring spears above else. In a single strike she pinned a furtive dragon and in a second she slaughtered him with pinpoint accuracy, for a Gigas of her level this was a simple deed but slaying dragons is a common stereotype echoed across all mythologies and worshiped by all and thus she gained a spear that once thrown it will pursue its target without fail, but instead of piercing it will disassemble in a series of wood-shackles and imprison them so Damasen may reach and wrestle them, retreat becomes impossible unless one breaks the shackles via strength and protective skills/noble phantasms are sealed
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; November 4th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    “Servant Saber, Dom Pedro I, the Portugal one! Master, this might be our first meeting, but let us sing the song of Love and Justice together-!"
    - Dear.
    “-!”
    - Avenge me.
    “Ah… Ah… why do I forget?! Justice… shall prevail…!”

Class
    Saber/Avenger
    Epithet
    The Just, The Cruel
    Identity
    Pedro I of Portugal
    Origin
    Portugal, historical facts, The Lusiads, various operas, etc
    Height/Weight
    178cm/68kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good ---> Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B B C D++ D B+

A King of Portugal lived during the 14th century. A good administrator that cares toward the minority and resists the influence of the Church and neighboring kingdoms. His 10-year reign was remembered as largely peaceful in comparison to his predecessor’s turbulent time and well-loved by the people. Earning his title, The Just.

However, his reign is also filled with personal tragedy and vengeance over the assassination of his mistress, becoming the source of Portugal’s national epic - The Lusiads.

The reign of Afonso IV — his father — can be described as turbulent. It was filled with dishonors, insurgencies, civil wars, and foreign affairs. Like many medieval kings, such a situation requires him to be ruthless to protect his country and rule.

One of his father’s policies is to marry Pedro with Constanza Manuel, a Castilian noblewoman, to secure an alliance. But the prince fell in love with her beautiful lady-in-waiting, Inês de Castro, and they quickly entered an affair. This relationship displeases the king and his court, who see the potential threats of uprising from the powerful House of Castro.

Then Constanza died, and Pedro started to openly declare his relationship with Inês and refused to remarry multiple times. This disrespectful act can enrage the Kingdom of Castile, and the king can’t risk another war.

————————— A necessary evil must be done.

Some stories depict Inês and her children being dragged to the king, or he simply sent three men to carry out the assassination, but one thing consistent is the poor woman was brutally decapitated in front of her child.

When this cruel act was made known to the prince, grief and rage completely overflowed his bounds, and he forgot every consideration and all respect due as a vassal, prince, and son. He alongside the brothers of Inês openly raised up a rebellion against the royal throne and attacked many dominions owned by those involved with the assassination for a year until the queen persuade him to sign a peace treaty, including to let the assassins free.

Alfonso IV died, and Pedro succeeded him as a king.

As a king, Pedro I is a capable ruler that executed his father’s policy well and handled foreign powers magnificently. He understood when and which kingdoms to appeal, how to resist the papacy powers over his country without risking inviting their wrath.

However, he took advantage of the short alliance with Castile and exchanged the assassins that fled there and personally executed two of them with his own hand. Domestically, it is documented that he handles the legal system provokingly with his extensive use of torture, no matter how big or small the offense. All of these earned him the title, The Cruel.

He then posthumously declared Inês as the queen. And according to a legend, he exhumed her body and placed her on the throne, dressing her in queenly attire and ordering all of his vassals to kiss the hand of the deceased queen.

He is unable to execute the third assassin as the latter successfully escaped the execution. He then continues to dutifully fulfill his role until the end of his reign and dies on his deathbed.

But was that all of Dom Pedro’s crusade of love?

If one simply look at history, that should be the case but-

Armament, Class and Personal Skills
    ARMAMENT:
    Two-edged Sword: A two-edged sword based on the sword wielded by the effigy in his tomb, symbolizing the Just and Cruel king.

CLASS SKILLS:

Magic Resistance
    D
    Cancels single-action spells.

Riding
    D
    Capable to ride most vehicles and mounts, but not on the level of extreme expertise.

The rank originally is around C - B, but it drops down in favor of acquiring Oblivion Correction.

Oblivion Correction (External)
    A
    The king gazes through his subjects and sees far away to the horizon of his domain, earnestly inspects the need of the nation, fully devote himself for the future, but-

“Dear, don’t you forget.”

The fond figure of the fair lady struck an echo on his heart, memories that in absence ever conjured her up before his eyes, by night in sweet dreams, by day in gliding thoughts. All he dwelt on and all he saw evoked in him only recollection of that delight; the lovely and sweet woman unjustly robbed from life.

A Demoness appears in his eyes.

A Just King never forgets injustice. The critical effect of Pedro manifested into a double-edged sword reminiscent of a blind justice that thirst for retribution. Even if the sword broke, the memory will never let him go, repairing the sword to its original state after a while for him to continue.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Distortion (Demon)
    A
    A Skill that forces the distortion of the Class the Servant was originally called forth in. He received the Avenger Class' Oblivion Correction in exchange for dropping down the rank of his Riding into D-Rank.

Normally, the Skill is gained from outside influence such as the black mud spilled from the Fuyuki Grail but-

“Avenge me, my love. We can’t let the unjust scot-free.”
    “Ah… AH!!! How could I forget?! Your cries, your pain, your rage!”

The Skill is gained from a Demoness that is attached to Pedro, deluding him from what was important, and reminds him of what he should forget. Transforming him into who he shouldn’t be, including giving him the Avenger Class and changes of Alignment.

Fantasy Link
    A
    A ‘second Master’ that is attached to a Servant, independent from the Master he contracted with.

“It must be painful for you, dear. Let’s retreat.”
    “No… I could still go on!”
    “Ah, how dashing you are~. If that is your decision, I shall support you endlessly.”

The Demoness grants him external magical energy outside of his Master influence, giving him an unfair advantage in a battle of attrition over most Servants. As she is a Demon, the magical energy he gained is virtually limitless compared to a human being can give. Despite lacking the Skills, he is capable to display performance similarly with Battle Continuation, Healing, Mental Resistance, Valor, etc - simply from the stream of magical energy he received to quickly restore his Spiritual Core.

He is more or less functionally the same as an undead king.

“Master, no, parasite. If you want our alliance to stay, a little advice. You are never in a position for your demand to be worth consideration.”

But whatever the Demoness will be cooperative or share the same goal is an entirely different issue. The Demoness is even capable of corrupting the shared dream between Master-Servant, resist the Command Spell, or even attach herself to the Master.

Normally, only Pedro can see her, but the spiritual link between Master-Servant allows her to be gradually seen by the Master.

Executioner (Sword of Justice)
    A++
    Severing evil with evil, equivalent retributions. A Skill that represents him as the Just and the Cruel.

A double-edged sword on Lady Justice’s left hand symbolizes the power of Reason and Justice, which may be wielded either for or against any party. It serves as a reminder of the necessity of real punishment — a necessary evil — over life and death. As a king that refers and demands justice more than any of his subjects, it is natural for him to be a Saber more than anyone.

His attacks will consistently deal with massive bonus damage against Evil Alignment, or toward those that commit evil acts. Its severity is stronger if he dealt it with his sword.

(Portugal’s most associated iconography of justice is the rooster, but it is likely the story only became prominent in 17th AD, way after Pedro’s rule.)

Charisma
    C
    Having C Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

It is worth noting that Pedro’s charm mostly came from his natural talent rather than his rule, even if he truly is a competent ruler. Despite him leading a one-year rebellion, he is forgiven by the people and succeeds the throne peacefully and belovedly. If there is a Skill that normally affects the technical side of Charisma, that effect is barely noticeable to him.

Noble Phantasm
    O Cruel e Justo
    Calculated Cruel Justice

D
    Range: 1 Unit
    Maximum Target: 3 Person

Pedro I of Portugal’s life tragedy and reign made manifest.

The image of his lovely lover, whether in the form of the Demoness or from his own memory, takes shapes clear and burns.

The king’s first notable international policy is to strategically ally himself with Castile, not only to secure an alliance but also for his own desire to punish his lover’s murderers. There is no greater justice a king can make than a move aligned with his kingdom’s prosperity and the people’s support.

Avenger does not lose his reason like a Berserker, but rather, he concentrates all the malicious memory he had into the tip of his sword. Saber’s mind is now clear, becoming a cold and cruel king that calculatedly, carefully, and swiftly, sees through battlefield conditions to prevail justice. He rushes, evades, and breakthroughs with a hyper-focused mind that only sees one thing: to leave a hole in the chest of his enemy in a single strike, and forcefully crush their Spiritual Core - the heart.

A reenactment of the execution of the assassins he personally ripped their hearts out with his own hands.

Lágrimas de Inês
    Reign of the Dead, Until the End of the World

B+
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Target: ~

The old king and his court wish to pin all the blame and difficulties Portugal might face into one woman, Inês de Castro.

As their swords cease the life of an innocent, another was born.

Demon — Inez, an imaginary All the World’s Evils. A demonic existence that exists to fulfill the need for a source of jeopardy. She inhabited her lover — the lover of a pure person she was based on — a prince soon to be king in his thirst for love and vengeance.

This is the true ‘form’ of the Demoness, a tragedy to put faults on an imagery Femme Fatale that only exist in human’s fantasy.

“Justice... shall be done until the end of the world!”
    “My love, that desire shall become real.”

The Noble Phantasm distorts the Demoness into a headless and rotting horror dressed in queenly regalia. And with her majestic step, the surrounding turns into a serene and beautiful garden akin to the infamous Fonte das Lágrimas, the place where Inês was assassinated. And for this dream-like paradise to be built, those that exist before it shall fall and break, physical and magical, justly and indiscriminately, including the livings — especially sinners.

————————— There is no man free of sin.

An unrealized reign of the dead queen made to be true upon the wish of the lover king.

Every time he moves on, she appears in front of him, reminds him of the long-past happiness and love, and once again crusades a cruel justice. Entrapping him in a cycle of anger until his end. That’s how Pedro I lived being haunted by a Demon for the rest of his life, finally dying in his bed unable to resist the strain of demonic transformation.

At a glance, it is the machination of the Demoness that turned the king into cruelty, but-

One shall remember, that a Demon exists only to fulfill the wish of man.

Pedro, deep down, doesn’t want to move on from her death. He was afraid, afraid of forgetting her love, afraid of forgetting to serve right, afraid of letting the assassins’ scot-free, afraid of growing to be like his father, afraid of losing his own self for the sake of his people. And the Demoness herself is simply serving her king faithfully and dutifully as he wished for, just like a devoted queen would.

The cruel tyrant prefers its altars to run with the blood of its victims. It is entirely his wish for her to remind him what he has lost, to be a cruel king whenever he may neglect injustice over his duty. The chivalry-loving and the blood-drenching king is one and the same.

A match made in heaven and hell.

Character
    CHARACTER:

“Our love is eternal.”
    “You are indeed the rightful queen!”
    “If the sinners can’t accept us in death…”
    “We shall rule them on the throne of the dead!”

Pedro I of Portugal:
    Courteous and gallant. A hopelessly romantic man that sings the song of love and justice, possesses an almost unbending moral code and sense of chivalry.

A man that wishes to be an idealist to a fault, cursing unpunished evil, including for necessity, including for a better future. A rigorous ruler that punishes severely, his irate and coerce disposition knowing no greater desire than to repay crime with cruelty.

A devoted ruler that refuses to let go of his lost queen. If it is for her, he is willing to vindicate the very woman he loves.

Demon - Inez:
    Ladylike and sweet. A hopelessly romantic demon that cries the lament of love and justice, vengeful spirit deprived of morality.

An idealist to a fault, cursing unpunished evil, even if hurt to the heart, even if it means to eternally curse the man she loves. A cursory demon that avenges urgently, her baleful and poise temperament knowing no greater delight than to retribute injury with brutality.

A loyal subject that will follow whatever the king wishes. If it is his wish, she is willing to torment the very man she loves.

He is capable of forging an alliance with the Master, but it is solely under the perspective of a king to gain advantageous ground. No affection, no remorse, no sorrow; intimacy in any form, including companionship, is impossible. Their bloody love only belongs to each other, there is no more room in their heart to be filled.
    Honestly that's a really good servant. Only thing he's lacking is a mana burst of some sort and it'd be a perfect if a little generic. Also wouldn't he have the double summon skill? I wonder what kind of Grail War he'd be in.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    And yay, you posted Pedro, Sparta! That was a very creative take, given the overlap with Avenger and the rationale provided. The skill concepts are really original as is the connection with Inez' nature and "support." Definitely never a cooperative Servant, at least not really, but that also suits that take on his character.

He'd be really effective at a mean unexpected betrayal given the gallant personality but the complete lack of forgiveness or connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cushalmighty96 View Post
    Honestly that's a really good servant. Only thing he's lacking is a mana burst of some sort and it'd be a perfect if a little generic. Also wouldn't he have the double summon skill? I wonder what kind of Grail War he'd be in.
    Thanks for the kind words ^^!

As for Mana Burst, I saw it as a very powerful Skill that only ultra-skilled or divine individuals could possess, though his sword continues repairing and his cheat magical energy supply could help him compensate for his lack of it.

As for his double class, it is based on Strange Fake's Alcides Distortion instead of Double Summon, though the source is not from Grail mud but instead the Demoness' corruption.

I don't know what kind of canon Grail War he should be in but I do imagine him in my own original setting.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Catherine of Aragon - A very interesting and heroic take on the character! I find the whole Tudor dynasty interesting but couldn't think of a way to make her a servant. You've proved me wrong and I am thankful.

Pedro - This might just be the most interesting take on the man I've seen here.

Great job both of you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thanks for the kind words ^^!

As for Mana Burst, I saw it as a very powerful Skill that only ultra-skilled or divine individuals could possess, though his sword continues repairing and his cheat magical energy supply could help him compensate for his lack of it.

As for his double class, it is based on Strange Fake's Alcides Distortion instead of Double Summon, though the source is not from Grail mud but instead the Demoness' corruption.

I don't know what kind of canon Grail War he should be in but I do imagine him in my own original setting.
    Because i forgot to give you my review o your servant your Pedro is really good i must say i got during reading it even some goose bumps i must say one eh two Questions how ould he be actually as Regular Saber ppersonality and abbillity wise or is he Always summoned in this state ? and would you be so Kind to take a look at my "Donar"(Caster Thor ) the prodile above Pedro and to say me your oppinion please ?

Name: Geryon
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LCK: D

Three bodied Geryon 'son' of Chrysaor and Callirrhoe, similar to her parent, Chrysaor, she is someone who dances in the border of monster and divinity. In this case this has manifested as a single soul managing three bodies to terrifying effectiveness. Raising phantasmal red cattle alongside her nephew (Orthus) and grandson (Eurytion) praised even by the gods they passed the days peacefully in the wilderness

For his tenth labor Herakles would have to obtain the famed cattle of Geryon, infamous for boasting of it as her most precious nature Herakles knew Geryon would not surrender those to him at any cost as such he prepared to steal them but was ambushed by Orthus, slaying the beast caused a ruckus that had Eurytion investigate whom was equally slain. Raging Geryon took her shield and spears and attempted to slay Herakles driving him to the edge of the River Anthemus. In the Geryoneis it is said Athena aided Herakles and granted him the chance to shot Geryon with a hydra-poisoned arrow and due to Geryon's nature the symptoms of one body spread to the others and they died in great agony. It's unknown if Athena's intervention is true or not but the history of bad blood between her and Medusa lends some credence to the theory

Although the three bodies have different personalities they are of one mind and in constant synchronization, what one sees/feels so do all the others, as such Geryon developed a tactic to read people, each of the bodies act in a certain way to gather reactions and measure people. The youngest is a spoiled princess boastful of her monstrous blood, the middle a stern commander of warriors coldly prioritizing victory above all and the eldest is a seductive and sadistic. A master whom can endure the harassment of the three and maintain a level of calm will be considered a vassal instead of battery

Spoiler:

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (C++): Daughter of Chrysaor, spawn of the gorgon, and the oceanid Callirrhoe, an existence above humans and thus endurance is granted but as she was not a natural warrior or had many tales of combat it's somewhat untested and weak compared to her progenitors. Plus modifiers granted in accordance to the amount of bodies focusing on defense

Personal Skills
    Golden Crown of the Beast (D): Skill belonging to the Golden Sword and his descendants. A charisma not belonging to the realm of humans but of beasts, a mental attack in the form of supremacy, enemy stats fall down while allied strength skyrockets. Echidna, her sister, possesses this skill at the highest level allowing her to 'tame' Typhon and produce several great monsters. As Geryon's children were mostly humanoid and herself held no interest or possessed deeds of 'monstrosity' the rank fell down to being able to communicate with 'any' monster as if she were their kin

Eye of the Mind (False) (B): Numbers and pure strength alone would not be enough to drive Herakles to his limits, pure talent is necessary as well. Despite rarely ever fighting equals Geryon possesses a natural skill in fighting that allows her to casually perceive weaknesses in fighting styles and predict their strikes. A storm of unending blows as one body is always attacking, another is always defending and the third intervenes as necessary

Golden Rule (Body) (B): A goddess-like body forged from the miracles that poured out of the Gorgon's corpse. A preserved natural beauty which no wounds remain and curses are as water against the rocks. A certain god of medicine said there are similarities between Geryon's body and his elixir

Noble Phantasm

Othrus- Crimson Watchdog
    Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Rank B
    The two-headed monstrous child of Echidna tamed by Geryon and made guard of the red cattle. Similar to his far more famous brother Cerberus he is a monster that serves as a guardian and as such possesses. A monster whose death would confirm its slayer's existence as a hero without fail however as the hero in question was Herakles the death of Geryon and her subordinates became a mere anecdote to a grand legend. Although it can be said to be a lesser cerberus as it does not depend on the authorities of a god it's able to exercise its power wildly even in the age of humans

Geryon herself does not ride the beast with any of her bodies, the dog fights by its master's side as an partner and not a subordinate. In the case of Eurytion he needs to convince Orthrus to work with him