Page 809 of 858 FirstFirst ... 309709759799804807808809810811814819 ... LastLast
Results 16,161 to 16,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a really interesting Brutus sheet. His first NP brainwashing others into ganging up on the target is a very creative way of interpreting the legend of Caesar's assassination. I never would've thought of something like that but it's scarily fitting and much more interesting than the usual "special attack against rulers/tyrants" that I've seen used in most Brutus sheets.

I'm curious what you had in mind with his Sneering Iron Will Skill and the mentions in his Background bio that he killed Caesar for other reasons beyond ideology or lust for power. Did you have anything particular in mind there or did you just intend it to be left as a mystery? Makes me wonder if he got literally possessed by Nemesis or something...
    I avoided to include this on the sheet because it would require some lengthy explanations, but I guess it is time for some "hidden context" so to say. Simply put, it was all the fault of his second wife, Porcia.

My idea was that Porcia was a priestess of the Roman gods, well versed with magecraft. She hated Caesar, blaming him for the death of her father and first husband (both died in Caesar's civil war), and desired revenge. Although history says she was a loving, devoted wife to Brutus, the truth was that she was just using him from the beginning. She needed to marry again in order to secure her standing in Roman society, preferably with someone in a position that would allow her to reach for Caesar's throat.

Brutus fitted the bill perfectly.

Incidentally, Brutus marriage to Porcia was quite scandalous for the time, as he divorced his previous wife (who was regarded as a highly respectful woman) for no good reason, just to be with her. Based on that, I played with the idea that Porcia had actually employed charm magecraft to convince Brutus to marry her.

At any rate, her chance for revenge appeared when Brutus was invited to join the conspiracy against Caesar. In order to obtain her desired retribution, Porcia performed a magic ritual and borrowed the power of the goddess Nemesis to force Brutus to kill Caesar in her place. You know that curse that makes up his second NP? It was originally something he was afflicted with.

Like I mentioned in the sheet, regardless of whatever reasons (be they ideological or political) Brutus may had to oppose Caesar, there was no reason to actually kill him. Originally, he could have chosen to take another method to relieve him of power without stealing his life. But Porcia's curse took that right to chose away from him. He was no longer allowed to walk any path other than the one that would ultimately lead to Caesar's death.

Now, here is the final punch line. Although the curse was technically lifted with Caesar's death, it still remained attached to his soul while in a dormant state (his Sneering Iron Will skill is like a side effect of that). After being defeated in the Battle of Philippi, he sacrificed his own life in order to employ that curse against those who wronged him. The thing is, he never set a specific target, so the curse was cast on all those that caused harm against Brutus, affecting each individual in accordance to the weight of their crimes. As a consequence, Porcia herself died shortly after Brutus.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    I avoided to include this on the sheet because it would require some lengthy explanations, but I guess it is time for some "hidden context" so to say. Simply put, it was all the fault of his second wife, Porcia.

My idea was that Porcia was a priestess of the Roman gods, well versed with magecraft. She hated Caesar, blaming him for the death of her father and first husband (both died in Caesar's civil war), and desired revenge. Although history says she was a loving, devoted wife to Brutus, the truth was that she was just using him from the beginning. She needed to marry again in order to secure her standing in Roman society, preferably with someone in a position that would allow her to reach for Caesar's throat.

Brutus fitted the bill perfectly.

Incidentally, Brutus marriage to Porcia was quite scandalous for the time, as he divorced his previous wife (who was regarded as a highly respectful woman) for no good reason, just to be with her. Based on that, I played with the idea that Porcia had actually employed charm magecraft to convince Brutus to marry her.

At any rate, her chance for revenge appeared when Brutus was invited to join the conspiracy against Caesar. In order to obtain her desired retribution, Porcia performed a magic ritual and borrowed the power of the goddess Nemesis to force Brutus to kill Caesar in her place. You know that curse that makes up his second NP? It was originally something he was afflicted with.

Like I mentioned in the sheet, regardless of whatever reasons (be they ideological or political) Brutus may had to oppose Caesar, there was no reason to actually kill him. Originally, he could have chosen to take another method to relieve him of power without stealing his life. But Porcia's curse took that right to chose away from him. He was no longer allowed to walk any path other than the one that would ultimately lead to Caesar's death.

Now, here is the final punch line. Although the curse was technically lifted with Caesar's death, it still remained attached to his soul while in a dormant state (his Sneering Iron Will skill is like a side effect of that). After being defeated in the Battle of Philippi, he sacrificed his own life in order to employ that curse against those who wronged him. The thing is, he never set a specific target, so the curse was cast on all those that caused harm against Brutus, affecting each individual in accordance to the weight of their crimes. As a consequence, Porcia herself died shortly after Brutus.
    Ooh, that's really cool. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this. Reminds me a bit of an idea I had for an Assassin Lucretia, with an NP that lets her
    brainwash
    "persuade"
    a target into avenging her.

Blog Entries
    So if anyone cares I just added a section to Gaspar's profile outlining his attitude to his Master. Any thoughts on the sheet?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can't help but notice that his first NP gives him a B-ranked NP's offense on a C+ rank NP. I guess its rank is equivalent to C+ all the time then?
    Also cool to see a Servant wielding an anchor, though its rank seems a little high compared to what it does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I can't help but notice that his first NP gives him a B-ranked NP's offense on a C+ rank NP. I guess its rank is equivalent to C+ all the time then?
    Also cool to see a Servant wielding an anchor, though its rank seems a little high compared to what it does.
    I figured it's the same logic of how Astolfo's Hippogriff has an A-ranked charging attack despite only being a B+ ranked NP. And I'm glad you liked the sheet!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    His skillset seems to be a "stereotypical pirate starter pack", but his NPs are quite amusing, specially the third one. I'd personally switch the ship and the anchor's ranks, but I can see your logic for the ship being C+ instead of just B

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    His skillset seems to be a "stereotypical pirate starter pack", but his NPs are quite amusing, specially the third one. I'd personally switch the ship and the anchor's ranks, but I can see your logic for the ship being C+ instead of just B
    I see what you mean about his Skills. I thought of giving him some more distinctive ones like Ephemeral Dream to represent his nature as a fictional creation born of people's wishes for the ideal pirate-king, or Storyteller based on his boastfulness (and conflation with John Gomez for spreading his legend) but in the end I couldn't get it to fit right. And since his legend is basically that of the archetypal pirate, I figured the typical pirate Skills were fair enough.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's fair

Blog Entries
    Class: Saver

Faceclaim:

True Name: King Sebastian I
    Epithets: The Wished King, The Sleeping King.
    Alternative Classes: Saber, Rider.
    Allignment: Lawful Good.

Height/Weight: 3,25m / 310 Kg (Armor Included)
    Region: Portugal, Brazil.
    Source: Historical Fact, Sebastianist Myth.
    Dislikes:Evil, Selfishness.

Background
    King Sebastian of Portugal was a ruler of little note, who lived a sheltered life and gave his life for a cause common to kings of his time. There would be normally no reason for him to manifest in such absurd state.

However, this is not that Sebastian.

Rather, the image of a perfect King and protector who will return to deliver the faithful from the godless rule of tyrants and usurpers. This Sebastian is but an image constructed to suite the role of a Messiah, a savior who will one day arrive to serve justice to the wicked and protect the weak.

Not the ‘proper’ version of the man, but his manifestation as a ‘wish’.

The Wished King.

Personality

A man of silent determination and boisterous bravado. Saver manifests as a gentle yet stern man with a kingly demeanour. Due to his mental polution, Saver sees all who surround him as 'people who must be protected' and thus refuses help even from fellow Heroic Spirits, treating them as if they were regular civilians that he must guide and defend from the dangers of the world. Normally communication would bean arduous task, however, should the Master fall into the role of a 'Sidekick' and support Saver with steadfast loyalty he will eventually start listening to their advice.

[Parameters]

Strength - B
    Endurance - B
    Agility - C
    Mana - A
    Luck -C
    Noble Phantasm - A

Class Skills
    Counter Hero - [C]

The signature skill of the Saver Class. An existence which serves the purpose of upholding the values of justice and salvation. Saver is a protector of the weak. To stand against him, a True Hero, is to against the incarnation of Justice itself, thus applying a demerit to all those who claim the title of ‘Hero’. It reduces the parameters of such heroes by one rank. Its effectiveness on villains and anti-heroes, however, is halved.

Personal Skills

The Sleeping King - [B]

Despite having disappeared during battle and being presumed dead, Saver was never assumed as such. This Skill is an offshoot of Battle Continuation which allows Saver to recuperate from any wound by going into a state of hibernation. So long as he receives a constant flux of energy, no wound is beyond recovery, however, the more wounded he is the more time it will take him to recover.

Protector’s Charisma - [C]

A variation of the Charisma Skill at the level of a man who leads an army. While not a noteworthy King, Saver's charisma grows progressively stronger the more people join his retinue, eventually eclipsing those of greater kings should enough people align under his banner.

Heart of the Noble Bull - [B]

Akin to a sickness of the mind, yet rooted on sheer bullheaded stubborness. Saver is a man who takes the burdens of others upon himself, never wavering or accepting help. As a matter of principle, he won't accept opinions he considers opposed to his role as a savior. It is possible for him to come to an understanding with like minded individuals however, though it should be a long and tiring process.

Mana Burst (Star) - [C+]

The ability to manifest mana as power bright luminescence resembling that of a star. At base level it can only be used in burst of heat and brighteness, however, it’s power can grow depending of how many people have allied with Saver.

Noble Phantasm
    O Desejado: The Star of Promised Salvation - [C+]

Sebastian’s true nature as an embodiment of the perfect savior and King. It manifests around him as a golden suit of armor which he wears constantly. Its true purpose is to collect the ‘faith’ and ‘wishes’ of the people to convert into energy and then store it. When its true name is called, Saver can release the stored energy into the shape a great bull with golden horns and the ‘mark of a star upon its head’.

Pedra Bonita: The Beautiful Stone Where a King Rests - [A]

A rock formation which is summoned alongside Saver as his second Noble Phantasm. It serves as the anchor to his existance, becoming greater and more complex as blood sacrifices are performed upon it. At its peak, this Noble Phantasm becomes a fortress where Saver’s parameters receive a further boost. However, should it be destroyed, Saver will instead receive a demerit, as well as lose all his Skills.

Voice Lines: Ascension
    1st Ascension: Your sacrifices have been noted.

2nd Ascension: Not Enough. This is not yet the steep price demanded for salvation.

3rd Ascension: Sacrifices are to be lauded, martyrs are to be exalted, saviors are to be heralded. Such is this one’s nature as a Savior.

Final Ascension: Blood...so much blood. The pain and suffering one must endure for salvation is indeed too much, more so for a failure like myself. Even then, I will answer pleas for help. Otherwise, all your efforts shall be in vain.

Voice Lines: Bond
    Bond 1: Your pleas have been heard. Worry not, Master, for I shall surely save you.

Bond 2: Master, it is counter productive for one such as yourself to be at the field of battle. Please remain behind.

Bond 3: You have gotten hurt again, haven’t you Master? My..whatever am I to do with you? Perhaps I should commission the Lady Inventor for a holding device? Somewhere to store you until the battle is over.

Bond 4: Feast your eyes, master. The Lady Inventor has certainly outdone herself with this ‘Protective Holding Bag’. Now you may surely be protected whilst I do battle. Hmm? Who is going to carry it? Why, surely none other than myself!

Bond 5: Hmm… Hmm?... Hmm! Oh! Master! It gladdens me to see you of sound mind and body. Please do not mind this one. Oh? What am I doing? Why, reassessing the effectiveness of my holding bag, of course. Though it is of appropriate making and peerless material it still lacks the blessed presence reserved to a true savior. I do believe Master would be better protected if he stood besides this one rather than behind him.

Relationships

Jeanne d’Arc:"The Maiden of Orleans? Yes, I’ve heard stories of her. That a young maiden would take up arms and lead her country to salvation is something I have always beheld as a grand accomplishment worthy of praise. She would be better suited to the Saver Class than myself."

King Arthur: "The King of Knights. Someone who foregone their humanity in order to rule her country as a just king. Though your end may have been unfortunate, I cannot help but to envy it. Transient as it might have been, your reign was undoubtedly a tool of salvation."

Arjuna: "The Awarded Hero of the Mahabharata. I feel a certain kinship towards him, as beings created to fulfill the purpose of salvation. I should take some time to speak with the man. He appears… troubled."

Siegfried: "A man who achieved in life what I could not. To answer pleas for salvation. He should understand it better than anyone else...how the wish for justice must be paid in advance with pain and blood…"

Pedro II: "No words of reconciliation are needed between us. Though we have opposed each other during that Singularity, we were both unquestionably fighting to bring salvation upon the land and its people. That we chose different methods is a matter to be solved with debate not on the battlefield. I look forward to the opportunity of fighting by his side."
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 10th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sebastian I: Pretty cool sheet all around. Not sure if such a relatively obscure (outside of Spain) guy would qualify as a Saver when that Class seems to be mainly reserved for literal messiahs, but I wrote up Justinian and Anne Frank as ones so I'm not really one to talk. His personality is a tad one-note but given he's meant to be somebody who was shaped by people's beliefs of him that makes sense.

Also, considering everybody (including heroes stronger than he is) bystanders who needs to be protected is definitely an amusing trait that sounds like it could create some interesting conflict in a story. I'm imagining outside of battle he'd go around helping people in small ways like pulling cats out of trees and whatnot with the same stoically honorable demeanour. Would be pretty funny.

His Skills are mostly fine. I'm not sure if Mental Pollution quite fits him though. I get what you were going for but given his overall positive characterization in the sheet calling it a sickness of the mind doesn't quite work for me. I think instead an original Skill like a more positive form of Emiya Alter's Derisive Heart Of Steel could fit better, where it signifies how his mentality has been distorted by people's expectations of him as the perfect king. The Skill's effect could pretty much stay the same, it's mostly a matter of flavor-text.

I do have some questions about Sebastian's NPs. For O Desejado, I think it could use a little more description to explain why it takes the form of a giant bull. Not knowing much about Spanish history or legend that connection isn't really obvious to me. Also, given it collects the hopes and wishes of people I presume this NP aligns with his Protector's Charisma Skill and gets stronger the more people are around who believe in him?

Pedra Bonita is an interesting one. I'm curious about the blood sacrifices part. That seems a little gruesome for the whole "perfect chivalrous king" deal Sebastian has going on. Obviously he wouldn't kidnap random people to use as sacrifices, so I guess he'd take defeated foes to the rock and execute them? Also, can he offer up his own blood for a boost as well or only other people's?

Actually, how big is the rock formation exactly? I feel like given it's summoned alongside Sebastian, if it's too big that could make for an awkward situation. Like, if Shirou summoned Sebastian in his shed, would he suddenly have a giant rock formation erupting out of his shed? Or does it just appear somewhere (how far?) away in the vicinity? Sorry if it feels like I'm bombarding you with questions, but I'm just curious how it works. As someone who tends to write out every detail of an NP idea once I have it in my head I can't help but think of these things.

Lastly, I'm curious about the backstory suggested in his Relationship section with Pedro II. He mentions a singularity where they fought each other before. Was this something you had in mind for a fanfic?

Blog Entries
    Well, well. A lot to unpack here. I will through your questions one by ones.

1 - About the bull theme of 'O Desejado'.

In Brazil, there was once a local sect of Sebastianism which believed that one of Sebastian's powers would be to 'Turn into a golden horned bull with the mark of a star upon its forehead'. As a Rider, Sebastian would have been able to summon the bull itself as his mount, but due to his abnormal summoning as Saver, he wears the armor as a symbol of people's beliefs on him. You would be correct in assuming that Protector's Charisma is connected to the Noble Phantasm, as is The Sleeping King. The more people there are who put their faith on Sebastian, the more powerful he becomes, and the less time he must rest to recover from his injuries.

2 - About the blood sacrifices and Pedra Bonita.

Pedra Bonita in real like is a large rock formation in the Northeast of Brazil. According to local legends 'King Sebastian shall appear should Pedra Bonita be bloodied'. He doesn't need to kill his enemies there so much as pour their blood on it. As a Noble Phantasm it manifests as a ritualistic altar dedicated to Sebastian. Pouring blood on it causes it to grow, until it reaches the size of the mountain it was named after. Of course, at full size it would be completely unwieldy. A temple sticking through Shirou's shed would be very much hilarious, yes.

3 - Dom Pedro II and King Sebastian indeed have met in my head canon for a singularity which takes place in South America. More will be revealed when I get around to writing Dom Pedro's profile. My end goal is to create one Brazilian Servant for every Class and make them the protagonists and antagonists of a fanfic idea.
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 10th, 2019 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, well. A lot to unpack here. I will through your questions one by ones.

1 - About the bull theme to O Desejado.

In Brazil, there was once a local sect of Sebastianism which believed that one of Sebastian's powers would be to 'Turn into a golden horned bull with the mark of a star upon its forehead'. As a Rider, Sebastian would have been able to summon the bull itself as his mount, but due to his abnormal summoning as Saver, he wears the armor as a symbol of people's beliefs on him. You would be correct in assuming that Protector's Charisma is connected to the Noble Phantasm, as is The Sleeping King. The more people there are who put their faith on Sebastian, the more powerful he becomes, and the less time he must rest to recover from his injuries.

2 - About the blood sacrifices and Pedra Bonita.

Pedra Bonita in real like is a large rock formation in the Northeast of Brazil. According to local legends 'King Sebastian shall appear should Pedra Bonita be bloodied'. He doesn't need to kill his enemies there so much as pour their blood on it. As a Noble Phantasm it manifests as a ritualistic altar dedicated to Sebastian. Pouring blood on it causes it to grow, until it reaches the size of the mountain it was named after. Of course, at full size it would be completely unwieldy. A temple sticking through Shirou's shed would be very much hilarious, yes.

3 - Dom Pedro II and King Sebastian indeed have met in my head canon for a singularity which takes place in South America. More will be revealed when I get around to writing Dom Pedro's profile. My end goal is to create one Brazilian Servant for every Class and make them the protagonists and antagonists of a fanfic idea.
    Ah, okay. The bull stuff makes sense now. I do feel like you could add a line or so clarifying that in the description just for people who aren't familiar with Spanish legend. And thanks for answering my questions!

Blog Entries
    Heh. It's technically a Portuguese legend with heavy influence from Brazilian folklore and religion. But that's a common mistake. If I had to classify this King Sebastian it would be as the 'deified image of a dead king by brazilian sects and folklore'.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Heh. It's technically a Portuguese legend with heavy influence from Brazilian folklore and religion. But that's a common mistake. If I had to classify this King Sebastian it would be as the 'deified image of a dead king by brazilian sects and folklore'.
    I don't know why I said Spanish. I guess the names sound a bit similar. But yeah, Portugal is obviously totally different. Sorry about that.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I noticed that there isn't a sheet for Faust yet, even though we already have Mephistopheles in canon. I've gotten to work on one but I have a question; since Mephistopheles has a B-Rank in Item Construction and was noted to have been Faust's apprentice, would it be reasonable for a hypothetical Faust sheet to possess an A-Rank Item Construction Skill?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Actually there have been a couple sheets done for Faust in the past on this site:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2481031
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2275272

But I don't think a Gretchen sheet has been done yet though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Actually there have been a couple sheets done for Faust in the past on this site:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2481031
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2275272

But I don't think a Gretchen sheet has been done yet though.
    ...I see. Well then, back to the drawing board, I guess. Though, I might play around with the idea of making a Gretchen sheet instead.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    ...I see. Well then, back to the drawing board, I guess. Though, I might play around with the idea of making a Gretchen sheet instead.
    Soul-saving waifu Gretchen would be interesting to see as a Servant. Even if I can't help but imagine her with a Goddess Madoka FC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Soul-saving waifu Gretchen would be interesting to see as a Servant. Even if I can't help but imagine her with a Goddess Madoka FC.
    That would make sense. I mean, PMMM does contain a lot of parallels to Faust. I think that we can all agree that Madoka is the Gretchen to Homura's Faust and Kyubey's Mephistopheles.

Though, the mechanics of how a Gretchen sheet would even work would be rather tricky, admittedly. Though, I think that she would fit under the Saver-class the best.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Source: MatsuRyuu
    Spoiler:

Source: it's still MatsuRyuu, but

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Helena Petrovna Blavatsky ("Helena Alter")
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Europe, Lostbelt [Lemurian Venusian London {L∴V∴L} 1900AD - Melting-Pot Delusional Reality]
    Lostbelt Depth: B-

STR: D AGI: C

END: D MGI: EX

LCK: EX NP: EX

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Dislikes: conspiracy
    Talent: mentoring, adventuring, GAINAX-posing atop high-tech spacecraft
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes
    Attribute: Star
    Armaments: tome, light

Skills

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain: A
    Not so much the Class Skill of Foreigners so much as it is a Skill that serves as a pre-requsite for a being to be considered a Foreigner, Existence Outside the Domain denotes the presence of the Authority(ies) of entities that exist beyond the veil of human understanding, that which is truly foreign to the foundations of our reality. In Helena's case, the metadata of this Skill concerns the concept of 'unknown,' as opposed to 'unknowable' or 'incomprehensible,' as are represented in other Foreigners.

'Unknown' -- for everything is known to Mahatama. What is veiled is yet to be unveiled. The truth awaits on Venus. With the light of Sanat Kumara, she will reflect it back towards its point of origin and illuminate it for the sake of humanity and her own boundless, driven curiosity. As for the entities that Helena has made contact with, made contract with, and taken on as her own power, the answer lies not in 'which one,' but 'how many' -- and for her, the whole of Venus is her oyster.

If, for the sake of shortshand, a name were to applied to this collective, then it could be referred to as "Apollo-Abbadon."

Territory Creation: EX
    Her growth as a magus, and her acquisition of the
    Truth(?)
    Knowledge
    , has led to the sublimation of this Skill. Helena can construct a workshop that goes beyond even a 'temple,'; a workshop with a World-tier magical level, a space so mystically removed from the rest of the world that even the highest of laws that govern the very fundamental nature of metaphysics are kowtowed.

Item Construction: A+
    In addition to the expected production of Olcott automatons, of which Helena -- at this time -- has developed 72 varied and specialized models (including ones designed for combat situations) put to task out in the field, Helena's knowledge and possession of her
    Truth(?)
    Knowledge
    has broadened and matured to the point that the creation of various Mystic Codes of power and potency is possible.

However, she is usually seen unaccompanied by the higher-tier automatons when appearing in an unofficial capacity. A display of her implicit trust in Venusian-Earth she resides on, or telegraphing her confidence in her capabilities?

Personal Skills:

Revealed Goddess (FALSE=TRUE): EX
    The 'awakened' form of Concealed Goddess, and a composite skill that contains Mana Tuning, Mahatama, and Seeker of the Unknown; other Skills that would've been present in a Saint Graph attuned to her as she appears in the Greater History of Man. In other words, this Skill serves as the foundation that forms the basis of the existence of Helena Blavatsky, of her potential realized -- a crystallization of all of her history and accomplishments that enabled her to transcend to a higher state.

Light of the First Star, the Second Rock
    Boon of Sol Alter
    : A

The light has always existed, and will continue to exist.
    From Bang to Crunch and back again, the light wrought of the original primordial singularity is ageless, cyclical, connects and shapes all.
    The light that exposes all, a distinct
    Truth(?)
    Knowledge
    that yet overwrites the truth that would have remained buried and virginal without it.

Though humanity's rapid advancements were welcomed, it was the solipsistic nature of the origins of this paradigm shift that forced the unseen hand(s) that determine(s) the Human Order to shunt this world off and transform it into a Lostbelt.
    Yet, despite that fate, those who rule this world seek to overturn the decision of those oppressors and to take to the stars, the next step of her eternal pursuit of knowledge -- and despite that notion, there are those who would seek said goal with Blavatsky firmly out of the picture...

Denotes Helena Blavatsky's ownership of this trait, and allows her to manipulate the light that forms the matter of the universe, as well as to utilize said trait in her thaumaturgical endeavors. It is by this manipulation that she is able to assume the 'leaderlike' form that she dons, as the leader of the Neo-Theosophy State and as the Queen of the Lostbelt. This is distinct from the illusion magecraft that she used to assume the wizened and 'very Mahatama' appearance she adopted in the public eye during her pre-Lostbelt/history divergence life. As such, her form cannot be dispelled or altered by any sort of interference-type supernatural power, save for that which derives from the same source as the light.

Charisma (Faith/State): C-(-)
    The world she had ushered in needed guidance. She accepted the task and took up responsibility for the world that she had conceived. Seemngly returned from the grave -- for the world at large hadn't known how her publically-accepted death was faked -- Helena assumed a leadership role, and one that continued to rise in influence and power. The more Theosophy's legitimacy was established, the more entertwined it became with the development and accelerated growth of society.

Though she had the charm and draw enough to inspire a religious movement from her worldview in life, it wasn't until the events that would go on to qualify this world for Lostbelt-status that these traits evolved into a proper Charisma-style ability.

The first negative modifier is applied due to how Helena still possesses and adventurous spirit that translates into a tendency to shirk her responsibilities as head of the Neo-Theosophical State. The second modifier is applied due to how the number of knowledge-seeking expeditions that Helena subjects herself to has significantly increased in frequency with the classification of her world as a Lostbelt. If Servanthood is possible, then the rank would stabilize at C-.

Noble Phantasms

Existent God of Venus: Heavenly Yet Earthly Master of Flame
    Sanat Kumara
    : A+++

Anti-Fortress
    Target: 600
    Max Range: Bi(?)-Planetary

The expected Noble Phantasm of Helena Blavatsky, but with increased efficacy, bi-planetary range, and indefinite staying power due to the nature of the current world, the intermingling of Earth and Venus. Capable of appearing as up to an armada of the heavenly wheels, the numerous unidentified flying objects herald the arrival of a mysterious giant of light, presumably a manifestation of Sanat Kumara. When not visible anywhere on the planet, it is presumed to have returned to the true Venus, though no one knows how it returns to its planet of origin, given how nobody has ever seen it use the Ultimate Tree Bridge to travel to and from the amalgamated Earth. The true answer lies somewhere on the spectrum of projection, or a form of spatial placement. It wanders independently, but may be called upon Helena at will, and to any degree of her choosing.

The Noble Phantasm casts beams of white fire that burn all and brim with visions of the secret knowledge. The deeper within the flames one burns, the deeper the knowledge that one will receive, provided they survive the encounter with the searing energy. As such, tales of this aspect have spread the world over. Ever-shifting bands of pilgrims-cum-U.F.O. hunters travel the amalgamated world of the L∴V∴L Lostbelt to be gifted with this knowledge. Many do not expect to survive a possible encounter, while others with ambitions to realize fully intend to make it out with their newfound boon alive.

Morningstar Kumari Kandam of the Mahatama(s)
    Stars Teach as Well as Shine
    : EX

Anti-World
    Target: ???
    Max Range: ??? (usual), Planetary ( L∴V∴L Lostbelt)

A Reality Marble that would normally remain unrealized during Helena Blavatsky's life: the cumulation and culmination of her worldview into a personal reality distinct enough to manifest. A decade after her true death at the hands of Magic Association assassins would've been enough for it reach a point of usability.

Within, the governances of the Theosophy of Helena Blavatsky are irrefutable. All of the Mahatamas, Hierarchies, Venus, Lemuria, and associated concepts. Anything that she can do is utilized via these wisdoms, and these wisdoms are brought forth into reality as truth.
    Everything is viewed through her lens.
    Everything is processed and produced in this manner.
    Processes that contest her Theosophical logics have their efficacy substantially reduced. Only those that draw from an internal source can function in such an environment. Otherwise, those that align with her
    Truth(?)
    Knowledge
    can function. The true strength of this Reality Marble lies not with the myriad dangers that the world contains within, but the information that lies waiting to be learned and used. Venus and all of its wonders, deadly or otherwise, exist there, their meanings ready to be surmised by those who seek them out. Here, Lemuria was never lost, actually exists, and awaits in turn.

Within the L∴V∴L Losbelt, this Reality Marble is always active and functions on a global scale, pinned into place over the ruins of old Panhuman History by way of the Spear at the End of the Earth. The resultant realm is neither wholly Venus nor purely Earth, but an intermingled combination of the two equally habitable for all of its occupants, though merciful to none, save the mercies that already exist on both worlds. With this, Helena can directly set out to explore in order to develop her research further.

Lore

The details of her life remain the same as always. What it was that brought upon a change in her enough to lead to the classification of her world as a Lostbelt is her death. Not her death as it was known publically, by influenza. That death was faked, to allow her to escape from the public eye and to pursue a free-spirited life devoted to learning and journeys. The point of divergence lies with her second, true death. Insted of succumbing to Clock Tower plots, her friend and ally, Sherlock Holmes -- who would have been present for her death -- managed to successfully pre-emptively thwart the attempt on her life, as opposed to his failure in Panhuman History.

Helena was emboldened by the would-be assassination. She stipulated that if the organization had decided to take measures against her, then she was onto something. She assumed that her approach was validated as much as it was damned by the magi authority. She believed that her worldview and applications of said worldview could do more than influence magical theory, that it could revolutionize. She could forge a legacy that could stand for something greater than it did before. At that, Helena redoubled her efforts. She re-established contact with her closest friends, associates, allies. She took more voyages, gathered more research,
    made the dots connect
    connected more dots.
    . Forged relationships with more allies. Gained more influence. Thwarted more attempts -- some were closer calls than others. Adventures plentiful enough to fill volumes of pulps.

She gathered more knowledge, and her strength grew. Her strength grew, and she obtained more and more means to protect that strength. Her soul blossomed, and her Reality Marble gelled. Helena could explore the world of the Mahatamas, but the prana needed to upkeep it was expensive, exhausting, all too brief. She'd have to delve deeper into the studies of bounded fields, alternate realms.

Eventually, she hit upon a breakthrough that sent her on an expedition to the British Isles, the land of her dogged critics/enemies.

The world of the Mahatamas, her world, was large. Nothing less would do. Less could have done, but there was no reason to turn away from her decision. The world of the Mahatamas is knowledge; knowledge is truth; the world grows upon the truth. If chaos were to well forth like hungry black tides by way of her theory, then she'd help to restore order and guide humanity with the light of Sanat Kumara as the lighthouse.

With such convictions, she staked her Reality Marble to the surface of the world.

She obtained Light. The Light was
    Truth(?)
    Knowledge.
    The World Egg bent to her worldview. The Earth was pulled apart and pieced together with a copy, or shadow, of Venus. Temples and monoliths and relics and landmarks and secrets from Venus were projected onto the surface of the world. Earth and Venus became more than just sister bodies -- they would be as Siamese twins; conjoined, as if always. London became, and was, Lemurian as much as it was Londonian. That civilization was restored, or perhaps came into being. And on the site of the Age-ushering ritual, a tree more vast and high than any mountain rooted. A band of light stretched forth from it, all the way to the distant star of the true Venus, enabling the tree to act as an orbital elevator that bridged the second and third planets. This tree, a modern Yggdrasil, became known as the Ultimate Tree Bridge, and it would be ground zero for human contact with extraterrestrial life. Beings of many shapes, sizes, and origins came to Earth -- Venusians. Venusians which may or may not have truly existed without her, but which the hidden truths that connected everything confirmed. With Earthlings, Venusians, and Lemurians on the same world, ideas, beliefs, martial stances (particularly the storied, difficult to master and difficult to answer to Lemurian School), and technologies were shared and built upon. Interactions between the races are not without conflict, but compared to strife inherent to Panhumanity it is on a considerable positive upswing.

The new Age of Theosophy was a golden age for it. Theosophy's processes reigned uncontested. On the surface, the Association was kept in line, though murmurings of deep and isolated realms where the oldest of family systems are carefully cultivated, stayed for a turning of the tide. Theosophy grew in influence until it became the dominant faith and magic system of the world, greater than even the height of Christendom's. Other religions still existed, but their power and influence was diminished or, by necessity, recontextualized within the context of the new world. On the other hand, the degradation of Mystery has ground to a halt. Helena's Realty Marble isolated the Venusian-Earth from greater processes that would act upon it. Mystery was mysterious as much as it was to be known. It was a paradox to insulate all. Though the weather of the planet grew harsher, to reflect the Venusian aspect that had been added to it, the planet's residents adapted, to a degree and as a whole. Disasters still claimed lives, but it was no losing battle. Tesla and Edison, their relationship buffered by Helena's presence, but still highly explosive in its own way, were at the forefront of technological advancement and distribution. The development of robotics and electronic systems occurred much earlier in this timeline. Other comrades to Helena, their lifespans extended by means of all the boons of the cultural exchanges, likewise benefited in their own ways. As for Sherlock Holmes...

But, the development of humanity proceeded too rapidly and down too narrow a path. The answers to the Human Order's questions weren't broad enough. It hungered for primordial stew boiled in a powder keg aglut with the mob tyranny of possibility.

Helena Blavatsky's world became a Lostbelt, and its embers were left to smolder out on their own.

Such as it was until a deal was struck. The Ultimate Tree Bridge, now a fruit-bearing plant, was no longer the only mega-fauna to jut forth from the surface of the planet like an extended stem. It was joined by a Quixotic Tree--

--and Helena, the leader of the Theosophical State, became a Lostbelt Queen of the L∴V∴L Lostbelt, in addition to knowing the accompaniment of a magus known as a Crypter and their contracted Servant.

Personality

The same as usual for Helena Blavatsky, but moreso, and more entrenched in a mentorial/leadership role. She continues to act for others, care for others, but in a way that be construed as stifling. These days, and moreso than ever, her stubborness can come full to bear. Her knowledge-hunting expeditions (done so for the sake of finding a solution to her world's Lostbelt problem) and associated absences have increased in such frequency that there are those who privately call her fitness for leadership into question.

What if the unknown she seeks isn't truly unknown? What if her adventures truly lack that unpredictable element? If the balance in her Saint Graph were to be shifted to favor Seeker of the Unknown amalgamated within Revealed Goddess (FALSE=TRUE), then that could prove to be the entity recognized as Helena-Blavatsky-as-a-Lostbelt-Queen's Achilles' Heel.

----As a typhoon of acid rain is slated to buffet the technologically-savvy yet overgrown Isles, Helena Blavatsky eagerly awaits to see the depths of the unknowns that Chaldea is sure to bring with their arrival.

Additionally, rumor has it that if she were to make contract with the Master of Chaldea, that her zenith form would become one that's more in-line with her familiar true self (the usual 145cm/38kg girl genius): a Helena Blavatsky, still donned with silvery locks akin to Sanat Kumara's light, she will proudly extoll, and garbed in the wedding dress that she had only ever worn once, the thing dashingly torn. This appearance is a manifestation of her ideals; a return to form for Helena, back to square one all over again. Her renewed oath to pursue knowledge and adventure by their side is stronger than any marriage vow, and is yet, at once, infinitely similar to one. Once a Mahatama, always a Mahatama.

Author's Notes

This sheet would have been my second entry for the Lostbelt-themed contest in the MCASC thread, but it took more research and thought to put together than I anticipated it would have. Wartooth-san was cake in comparison, if only because I wanted to do muh gurl Helena right. It was also basically an excuse to use MatsuRyuu's proto-Helena design, so that was nice.

I thought it'd be fun to not only make a Lostbelt that's objectively better than what is Panhuman History in comparison, but to also have a Lostbelt King who's essentially an ally of sorts. The chief conflicts of the L∴V∴L Lostbelt would likely center around the designated Crypter, their Servant, various factions that would seek to take control of Helena's world from her (such as the Magic Association, or maybe even the Holy Church, in addition to others, most likely various Venusian-themed characters). Least of all your eventual turning upon Helena, of course. Sorry, Toots. Perhaps this chapter would be a rather unsavory one, one with a decent amount of subterfuge. I'unno. I've barely even decided what Servants would be a part of it, save for one who I'm also coincidentally working on a sheet for. I feel it'd at least be an excuse to get in some Notes characters CoughCough*TREE*CoughCough. Also Mr. Longinus??? As for Holmes, maybe he's old now and in charge of Scotland Yard. If he's still around at the time of this Lostbelt's occurrence, that is. Wouldn't wanna crib too much off of LB3 and Old Assassin Li, but hey, there'd be worse influences.

this was also an excuse to put together a rad-ass multi-race cyberpunk world that I didn't get to talk about so much and probably never will unless I ever make a fanfic outta this oopsie-daisy???????????

Helena's Truth isn't the truth. It's also not a lie, either. It's just like being color-blind, only now the whole world is colorblind OR ELSE or else nothing you're just colorblind now and also there's no more energy to fuel anything anymore because the world got Lostbelted.

If Apollo-Abbadon deserved a rubytext alt. name, it'd be the "Sovereign of the Sun's Abyss." But since it's not a proper name, and is just a kinda in-universe codename, it don't get shit. This is meant to be a reference to how cool and mysterious and laden with learnable goodies Theosophy thinks Venus is.

Anyway, I've nothing else to say on the matter. If you read this sheet, thanks for reading. If you also read these author's notes, thanks for reading, anyway. If you only read these author's notes, thanks for reading?
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 11th, 2019 at 06:07 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.