Page 258 of 782 FirstFirst ... 158208248253256257258259260263268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Hey I like this thread, I should leave my silly ideas for everyone to feast on :3

Assassin

Spoiler:

assassincardhgstk.jpg

True Namen: Guy Fawkes
    Allignment: Lawfull Evil

Details:
    Guy Fawkes was one of the traitors behind the gunpowder plot of the 5th November 1605 in england. Originally a soldier, he travelled to spain to seek support for a catholic rebellion, without success. He later met Thomas Wintour, who in turn introduced him to Robert Catesby, who was allready planning to assassinate the king. They placed 2.5 tons of gunpowder in an undercroft below the parliament to kill king James. The reason being to put a catholic lord back on the throne but the plan failed due to an anonymous letter that alarmed the guards. They searched the parliament and eventually found Fawkes guarding the gunpowder barrels in the parliament’s basement. He was tortured until he broke and revealed the details of the gunpowder plot, his accomplices being caught and executed as a result. Fawkes himself jumped from the scaffold on which he was to be hanged to break his neck, in order to spare himself the pain of being mutilated like the others.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Prana: C
    Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: B+ - An outstanding talent to cloak ones own presence, can be detected if getting to close to the enemy though. It's rank is increased while ceasing any movement.

Personal Skills:

Subversive Activities: B – A talent to reduce the enemies forces in the preliminary stages of battle. It is possible to disable nearly 50% of the total military force before the enemy advances.

Projectile (Daggers): B – Is the ability to utilize daggers as a projectile weapon. On this rank, the thrown daggers reach the speed of a bullet.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: A++ – Temperament to never remain at a location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star, that does not have the capacity to be king, nor is capable of finding his own king. Even going so far as to try and assassinate the king of his own country. Negates the effects of charisma of the same or lower ranks. Gains increased effectiveness when faced with a member of British royalty.

Mental Pollution: C+ – makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. The rank of this skill may be increased by an evil master performing acts of cruelty against his servant. However, due to the psyche of said servant being allready damaged, it can be easily distorted eben further. Fawkes himself is very prone to any kind of physical torture, being put under such stress WILL instantly increase the effectiveness of this skill.

Noble Phantasm:

Gunpowder Plot: Remember Remember the fifth of November
    Range: Anti-Fortress
    Describes the act of treason in which Guy Fawkes stored 2.5 tons of gunpowder beneath the English parliament. It allows him to blast any area and its inhabitants without fail, though it requires quite some time to set it up. Fawkes places a hand full of gunpowder in a specific location, which starts to accumulate Prana until it is sufficiently supplied to kill the target. It is a brute force Noble Phantasm that cannot be detected beforehand by any other means but actually seeing it, doign this however disables it instantly

Anonymous: Concealment of the Modern World
    Range: Defensive
    A modern fabrication of the legend of Guy Fawkes, which utilizes his image as a symbol for true anonymity, greatly increasing his fame all over the world. Allows User to create multiple illusionary images of himself, that can be used to distract or confuse the enemy. However, these images can not hurt anyone or be hurt and are unable to interfere with the enemies actions.

Notes:
    - yeah it's not Hassan, shut up I don't care
    - I guess his Parameters and the rank of Presence Concealment greatly depend on the time he is summoned in, due to the whole anonymous thing, he would probably be stronger in 2013 than he would be in 2000, becoming the symbol of anonymity and stuff
    - If summoned in an earlier Grail War, he would also not posess his second Noble Phantasm

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    You are giving Guy Fawkes a lot more credit than he deserves, though you propably know that.
    But it does lay out an interesting albeit frightful question: To what degree does the internet culture affect a legend? Is an anon is a leguan circlejerk enough to make something like that a meta concept, as long as this is what enough kids actually believe? If this goes on long enough, does trolling become a pattern in Alaya and will it become possible to cast ragecomic spells by drawing on its power, or have Okay.jpg as your origin?
    Last edited by Ratman; April 3rd, 2013 at 05:46 PM.

Yeah, I've been unsure to what extend this whole internte culture and media attention thing affects the power of a heroic spirit. I considered lowering his Endurance and Prana though, like I said it's difficult.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guy Fawkes is really famous in the UK. In total his fame/legend would be greater than Cu Chulainn's.

I'm not really sure that would be an anti-fortress NP. To my knowledge an anti-fortress NP means that its an anti-army NP on steroids, not that its designed to destroy buildings.
    Last edited by BlackField; April 4th, 2013 at 07:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mind, the legend is that he screwed up. We get shown pictures of his signature before and after he was tortured into a confession, and just that gives you a picture of how nastily he was done over.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Sherrinford, I like the way you did Sherlock Holmes background as a wraith and thus how that is the limits of what he can do.

^Guy Fawkes as worst Assassin ever?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    I'm not really sure that would be an anti-fortress NP. To my knowledge an anti-fortress NP means that its an anti-army NP on steroids, not that its designed to destroy buildings.
    Dunno, the description says that it's a Noble Phantasm that is capable of destroying fortified structures. Normally it would indeed be the stronger version of an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, but there's still one of those on B rank (namely Bloodfort Andromeda), so it doesn't allways seem to corelate with the rank. I also know that the guy's pretty famous but I don't want to give him an attack on the same rank as a legendary weapon, hence the combination.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanimir View Post
    Dunno, the description says that it's a Noble Phantasm that is capable of destroying fortified structures. Normally it would indeed be the stronger version of an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, but there's still one of those on B rank (namely Bloodfort Andromeda), so it doesn't allways seem to corelate with the rank. I also know that the guy's pretty famous but I don't want to give him an attack on the same rank as a legendary weapon, hence the combination.
    BFA is anti-army. I'm pretty sure anti-fortress is just a more powerful anti-army NP. I'm not saying you should make it an A++ rank, keep it as a B and switch it to anti-army.
    Last edited by BlackField; April 5th, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Or just make up a special type and call it Anti-Structure.
    Ea is Anti-World, after all, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Or just use Anti-Fortress.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Anti-Fortress means Anti-Fortress. It can bring down a fortress. How hard is that to understand?

Incidentally, what can bring down an army isn't necessarily capable of bringing down a fortress, and may even have the power relationship reversed to what you people are expecting.
    Last edited by Kyte; April 5th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Anti-Fortress means Anti-Fortress. It can bring down a fortress. How hard is that to understand?

Incidentally, what can bring down an army isn't necessarily capable of bringing down a fortress, and may even have the power relationship reversed to what you people are expecting.
    Depends on what Nasu meant when he used fortress, I always assumed it would be something like Camelot(aka covered in ridiculous, Merlin built, bounded fields and crap). Rho Aias is like 7 castle walls and thats presumably less than a fortress.

Blog Entries
    Depends on what Nasu meant when he used fortress, I always assumed it would be something like Camelot(aka covered in ridiculous, Merlin built, bounded fields and crap). Rho Aias is like 7 castle walls and thats presumably less than a fortress.
    Anti-Castle NPs are just NPs suitable for attacking fortified structures rather than individuals or groups. That's all there is to it, really.

I think they were stated to be in a class all their own as well. Anti Personal was like a gun that could be used again and again and Anti Arny was like a one use bomb or cannon.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but I didn't mention it since I thought you guys knew that everything in FSN is on a whole other level. The difference between anti-unit and anti-army is usually just one of scale, while anti-castle tends to be naturally more powerful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    I think they were stated to be in a class all their own as well. Anti Personal was like a gun that could be used again and again and Anti Arny was like a one use bomb or cannon.
    And then Iskander comes along with a spammable A+ NP proving Rin wrong once again.

Blog Entries
    You mean anti-army, since rank is irrelevant to what she was saying. And you can't really call it spammable when he only ever invoked its true name once and it got blown up a few seconds later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You mean anti-army, since rank is irrelevant to what she was saying. And you can't really call it spammable when he only ever invoked its true name once and it got blown up a few seconds later.
    Twice*

Blog Entries
    Nope. First time he invokes the true name Via Expugnatio is the contest with Excalibur, the narration even notes that specifically so you know it didn't happen offscreen. And after that there wasn't a Gordius Wheel anymore so I don't know where you think it happened a second time.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wasnt that more of a metaphor anyways? They can all be "spammed" if you have enough mp, its just that except for Illya and Sakura nobody has enough mp to spam anti-army attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Twice*
    Theres a difference between saying "look guys, this is my Gordius Wheel. Rad, aint it?" and "GORDIUS WHEEL ACTIVAAAAAATE!"