Page 396 of 782 FirstFirst ... 296346386391394395396397398401406446496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    Uhh.... what's this F stat nonsense?
    There's no stat lower than E in Canon.

On another note, Here's a scary servant for all the bad boys and girls...

There was a brief period when he almost thought he had failed the summoning. The light had faded... but nobody was there. After a moment or two of fuming, he heard a whispy voice.
    "And who might my Master be, one so bold as to summon me?" the voice nearly sang.
    Materializing before him was a tall, lean man; grey skinned, thin, with greasy hair, and yellowed eyes. He looked... rotted. But still, just looking at him, he gave off an almost supernatural air of terror.
    "Servant Assassin."
    Servant: Assassin Identity: The Bogeyman
    Also Known As: The Bump in the Night
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Dislikes:
    Wicked men, unfaithful wives, naughty children
    Talents:
    Scaring
    Height/Weight: 194 cm, 82 kg (6'04"/181 lbs)

STR: C+
    END: D
    AGL: A
    MGC:
    E
    LCK:
    B
    N.PH:
    EX

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment B~ He is an effective hider, good at spying, espionage, and the like. His ability is good enough he can remain hidden at close range, even in the same room, and remain undetected, however, any attempts to move or attack will reveal his location. Thankfully, his Noble Phantasm seems to compensate for this.
    Personal Skills:

Mystic Body of Fear B~ The Bogeyman's mere presence radiates terror. It is a strange sensation, almost akin to having cold water run up and down one's body, inducing a state of fear that gets progressively worse the longer one remains in his presence. He does not have to be visible for this effect to apply...
    Mental Polllution A~ He is a deranged psychopath in every sense of the word. He kidnapped and killed children, ripped apart women, ate men, and his only purpose in life was to further terrorize others. There is no point in attempting to understand him. He just wants to destroy and cause fear. He cares not for order, for love, for reason. This Servant just wants to cause havoc.
    He's Hiding Under the Bed~ This personal skill allows the Bogeyman an ability similar to Territory Creation, but instead of making an area to regenerate prana, he instead can just choose a small area; a cupboard, a closet, a bed... to make his home. He will regenerate power here rapidly, as well as rank up his Presence Concealment so long as he remains in his small hidey-hole. It is a magical effect that expands the space he chooses to fit himself, but it can't be absurdly small. No smaller than a cabinet may be his hiding place.

Der Schwarze Mann~ Faceless Terror of a Thousand Nations
    The name the German's gave him, which mean's The Black Man, a man who hides in the shadows to frighten and/or kill you. He was a terror that roamed far and wide, scaring the wicked, the destitute, and especially children, and earned reputations everywhere he went. The names they give him vary, as do the accounts of what he'll do. One fact remains through all of them.
    No matter where you hide or where you look, the Bogeyman will get you, and you'll never see him coming.
    This activates as an assistance to his own Presence Concealment, but does not require it to function. As the horror that plagued children for decades, he can choose a target, or even a group of targets(so long as they are in the same home), and make them suffer a delusional terror that is part real and imaginary. As long as the Noble Phantasm is activated, his Presence Concealment is effectively EX, meaning nothing will find him(at least not his victims). Now comes the truly terrifying part. The entire home will become an illusory maze, filled with horrifying images and illusions that may make grown men give out shrieks. The more the targets fear, the worse the illusions become. During their fruitless fight-or-flight in dealing with the horrors, he can appear out of nowhere and strike. It may not kill a servant, in fact most likely it won't, but his sudden appearance is another scare-factor, even Servants may soon find themselves subject to his Body of Fear, which will emanate so long as he's near. The true effect of this Phantasm varies, as the fearful images and sounds can be as complex as a rampaging demon to as simple as bumps in the night that wake up the sleeping, it all depends on what gets the most fear out of them. Bravery of any rank is a useful tool to surviving this veritable House of Horrors, as Bravery of higher ranks will progressively lower the Phantasm's effectiveness. Berserkers are immune to fear-effects anyways, so this is useless against them, save it hides the Bogeyman indefinitely until it ends. However, since the Phantasm's magical energy is supplied by the unnatural fear of the victims, those who are not afraid will not feed it, and the effect will be forced to end sooner than expected. An excess of fear, on the other hand, can literally drain the life out of the victims, either that or they'll get killed by the Bogeyman anyways.
    He can also use this Noble Phantasm to simply make himself seem more frightening, appearing perhaps as a 10ft(3 meter) man with no head and an axe(a variant Bogeyman legend called the Trunk).

Its power is only as limited as the reactions and emotions of the victims. No fear equals no power, and sheer terror equals a quasi-real illusory world that can literally harm and kill the subject. The Bogeyman himself is a bit scared of its power, as it seems limitless, and even he is unsure if indeed its power has limits. He's eager to test it out on large hotels to see if more people makes it even worse. It's standard magical effect is Rank D Figments, but as the fear increases, it gets stronger and stronger, to the point of power beyond the wielder's understanding.
    D-EX Anti-Army
    Maximum Targets: 75

Bio:
    The Bogeyman is a homunculus made bye a more psychotic Magus in the 13th century. However, during the creation process, he decided to add a few ingredients to increase its power; The Blood of a Demon, the Skin of a Ghoul, and the Powder of a Corpse's Flesh. The resulting creation was an abomination and a blight upon this world. Filled with malevolent energy and unnatural desires to feed on fear and wickedness, The Bogeyman quickly dispatched his creator and wandered the world, with a childlike innocence and ruthless desire to kill and terrify. Across Europe and Asia he wandered, so many legends springing up about him that he became more phantom than man. The Bogeyman would magically induce a heightened state of fear, which pleased him, and he greatly delighted in making the bravest of warriors cower.

Rumors this entity was indeed mortal caused a mass call to arms in Germany, searching for "Der Schwarze Mann", and even a song came out of the incident, properly titled, "Who is Afraid of The Black Man?: Not I, Not He, Not Thee." Their desperate attempts to dispatch this inhuman terror caused many more to die, some dying instantly out of sheer terror. The Bogeyman seemed most attracted to naughty children, so it quickly became custom to warn children about naughty behavior, so the Bogeyman wouldn't snatch them up. He also delighted in dragging away unfaithful wives to mangle, and wicked men to strangle. Because of what was used to create him, he was superior in every way to the modern Homunculus and to the warriors of his day. Though a few engaged in direct battle with him, he was much too strong to be restrained. As an Assassin, his strength in life is lowered a bit, but it can increase if he were to engage in battle with a Brave enough foe.

Still, Homunculi are temporary beings, even more so than humans, and after twenty years of terror, his body began to rot, long before he even died. Still, he attempted to restore himself through the blood and souls of those he slew and scared, but it did not work.
    The Bogeyman became a waning fear, and a hundred years after a pathetic death, he began to recede into folklore and legend, becoming little more than a story to scare children into good behavior. So many variants of the Bogeyman exist, because he traveled wide in his quest for fear, thus multiple entities, each bearing resemblances to The Bogeyman, will summon the same individual, because he is all of these folklore nightmares at once.

Even when summoned, his goals remain the same, to scare any and all, because the fear delights him. It is more satisfying than any other pleasure he could ever attain. He is depraved, haggard, and cruel, and anyone foolish enough to summon him deserves whatever malicious punishment he plans for them. To put into perspective just how corrupt and vicious The Bogeyman is, picture this: The Grail is pure and untainted, and The Bogeyman is summoned, and he dies. His Soul would turn the Grail into an object of fear, turning every wish into a torment. This isn't Angra Mainyu's desire to kill all life, it would be the Bogeyman's desire to terrorize all living beings for eternity, and this is indeed his wish; To be able to scare for the rest of time, a wish Angra Mainyu would only be happy to oblige. After all, what evil deity doesn't enjoy fear?
    Last edited by The Big Cheese; October 17th, 2013 at 09:34 PM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do love me some fantastic personifications of ideas and popular fictional characters/folk tales made into Servants, and you managed to do that, while also giving him a very interesting legitimate origin in Nasuverse from the which his legend built up from.
    Great work with Bogeyman!

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Thank you very much YOLF
    The idea struck me randomly today, and I've always been awed how vague yet horrifying the Bogeyman is to young children, so I though a vague/terror Phantasm would make him glorious.
    This is the first Servant I'm satisfied with.

Blog Entries
    I have to agree with YOLF - that's a a rather nice Bogeyman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Just trivia question though, have anyone though about making EMIYA or Shirou fell into Caster Class?

Territory Creation and Item Construction may prove to be useful for Their Projection and UBW. Moreover with possible plenty of prana as a caster, I see that both have potential in Caster class more than Archer class. the most notable example is Fate Prisma as Illya has plenty of Prana even originally not heroic spirit herself, she could fight hand to hand and defeat Saber Alter with her own Excaliblast.

So my question is... with such potential, why no one have ever put it into good use. Since I read F/SN Fic, I never saw any fic used EMIYA or Shirou as Caster before and I really want to see such fic.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    At this moment in time I shall complain that Himura Kiseki didn't go far with first edition Sword Dancers.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    Uhh.... what's this F stat nonsense?
    There's no stat lower than E in Canon.
    Whoops, gotta fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    Mental Polllution A~ He is a deranged psychopath in every sense of the word. He kidnapped and killed children, ripped apart women, ate men, and his only purpose in life was to further terrorize others. There is no point in attempting to understand him. He just wants to destroy and cause fear. He cares not for order, for love, for reason. This Servant just wants to cause havoc.

Even when summoned, his goals remain the same, to scare any and all, because the fear delights him. It is more satisfying than any other pleasure he could ever attain. He is depraved, haggard, and cruel, and anyone foolish enough to summon him deserves whatever malicious punishment he plans for them.
    If, for example, the Master happen to have an equivalent rank of mental pollution, what would happened?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Both are not what UBW is.

UBW is a reality marble, it is far diffrent from those two skills.

Terratory creation = making a workshop or some equivilant, Shirou/Emiya never really made on he just used what was left over from his dad.

Also Item Creation =/= what UBW does, Item Creation is making stuff like mystic codes, potions, charms and the like, UBW creates image in his mind and using projection in conjunction with it allows him to bring that image into the real world.

Emiya's one skill is UBW and stuff based of that. He literally cannot use other magecraft cause his circuits are specifically wired to use UBW. He is a shit Magus so would never be caster.
    Last edited by Knick; October 20th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    Both are not what UBW is.

UBW is a reality marble, it is far diffrent from those two skills.

Terratory creation = making a workshop or some equivilant, Shirou/Emiya never really made on he just used what was left over from his dad.

Also Item Creation =/= what UBW does, Item Creation is making stuff like mystic codes, potions, charms and the like, UBW creates image in his mind and using projection in conjunction with it allows him to bring that image into the real world.

Emiya's one skill is UBW and stuff based of that. He literally cannot use other magecraft cause his circuits are specifically wired to use UBW. He is a shit Magus so would never be caster.
    What I mean is that...

Territory Creation mean making Special Terrain like Bounded Field... I think it is quite useful if it could apply to UBW which probably less effective than RM itself but useful as he did not need to use enormous prana to activate it.

Item Construction in my opinion could help projection more stable and could last more than it usually does.

Though in the end, this depend on one's own interpretation over the skill. Yet you have to admit. Illya was so badass during her time when she temporary turned into Archer and she could hold her own against Saber Alter. Why she could do that? I think it was because she has more prana to support herself since that time, no one including Ruby support her so she must use the power of her own.

Archer definitely stronger than illya but how could she defeat Saber Alter if not because she has superior Prana and could utilize Excalibur on her own. Something Archer couldn't due to his lack of necessary prana for it or he would die as he push his circuits over its limit. Yet as Caster such problem would be solve. Though even as Caster, he would use more sword than spell as he never knew it or even he knew, he would prefer close range or short them from long range anyway.

What I tried to say is that Shirou maybe a shit as Magus, that did not meant he could not be summon as Caster. Since It was hard for those from Modern Time outside of DA and other spiritual being to be able to utilize RM and that what make it worthy enough for Shirou to be Caster albeit, front-line caster.

Blog Entries
    It's actually because Prisma Illya is very silly.

Blog Entries
    Or if one insists in taking it seriously: they specifically say in series that what the Class Cards spawn are degraded Heroic Spirits. So they're not nearly as strong as the originals, hence why Miyu and Illya using the Class Cards can even hold a candle to them.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Or if one insists in taking it seriously: they specifically say in series that what the Class Cards spawn are degraded Heroic Spirits. So they're not nearly as strong as the originals, hence why Miyu and Illya using the Class Cards can even hold a candle to them.
    But the fact that Illya could use Excaliblast is still impressive IMO. Shirou even in HF would die by doing so but as Archer I guess he could do more but why he did not use it was always a question to me. Like when he fought Berserker, he should know that he would die for sure why not use 9 lives BW against him. It may may Archer die but considered the situation...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    That's because Shirou isn't a magus, nor he will ever be one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Or if one insists in taking it seriously: they specifically say in series that what the Class Cards spawn are degraded Heroic Spirits.
    People need to stop focusing on that. Servants are also 'degraded' Heroic Spirits because they're jammed into class containers.

Incidentally, Card Saber =/= Saber Alter. Just because they used the design because it was cool doesn't make them identical in stats and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Hacker View Post
    Like when he fought Berserker, he should know that he would die for sure why not use 9 lives BW against him. It may may Archer die but considered the situation...
    I have no idea what your second sentence is supposed to mean, but there's nothing saying that Nine Lives wasn't used in their offscreen battle. (Though it's unlikely.)

Either way the rotting blind and deaf blackened Berserker would still have gotten a mutual kill on Shirou when Nine Lives was used if it wasn't for Ilya stopping him.

Odds of it working on healthy Berserker are basically nil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Hacker View Post
    as Archer I guess he could do more but why he did not use it was always a question to me.
    Because he can't replicate Excalibur.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    PRISMAVERSE IS OPFUCKINGVERSE STOP TRYING TO MAKE MEANINGFUL COMPARISONS

Blog Entries
    Thank you.

Blog Entries
    11th century Saber. His initial stats (maxed out by any potential Master):

Str: A End: A Agi: A Man: C Luk: B NP: C+

Rank down everything except NP or it is not too OP?

Blog Entries
    Physical stats are a bit much I'd say.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I'll rank them down. Thanks for confirmation.