Page 496 of 782 FirstFirst ... 396446486491494495496497498501506546596 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes, everyone's favorite samurai trap.

Once you said the LN-esque title i was hoping for a more Generic MC type of look.
    Now that we're on a Japan mood

Caster
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:Sengo Muramasa
    Also known as: The Demonic Weaponsmith, Slayer of Shoguns, The Mad Sword Maker
    Alignment:Lawful Evil(actually True Neutral)

Parameters and Skills
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Item Construction
    A+ - With this skill is possible for the servant to create magical items. As a blacksmith Caster is only able to create weapons with this skill, though his proficiency on the creation of weapons is so impressive that any weapon created by him is a Noble Phantasm. How strong the weapon will be depends on how much time Caster will spend time making it and while a rushed job will only produce a E rank NP with enough time his works could even rival the work of gods. Additionally while he created many different types of weapons, swords are his favorites so he gains a boost whenever he is making one

Territory Creation
    B - With this skill it is possible for the servant to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster is able to create a Workshop with this rank

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster
    A - Innocent Monster is an attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed. Similar to how Andersen is affected by the "Curse of the Readers", Muramasa image as a blacksmith was distorted by how people evaluated his work. Because his blades were terrifyingly effective at drawing blood, Muramasa always had a fame as someone whose mind was "out-there" but things really intensified after his death when the shogun, Ieyasu tired of seeing his friends dying under Muramasa's blades and after being cut badly by one made them illegal under the law. Because of that Muramasa's fame as a cursed swordsmith grew and comparisons with Masamune the greatest blacksmith of Japan, dead long before Muramasa's birth, started being made showing Muramasa and his blades as bloodthirsty. Additionally thanks to Ieyasu's actions, the Muramasa also became a symbol in the fight against the Shogunate, becoming the favorite weapon of all sorts of revolutionaries. All of that combined to create the image of the "evil bloodthirsty blacksmith" that still follows him and his work to this day.
    Thanks to this fame, Muramasa has his appearance changed when summoned. His body is covered in scars supposedly made by his own blades, his skin is much darker than he would normally be, and even though this additional change can be hidden by his old age, his hair turns white. Additionally he gains some minimal combat that pushes him above the "completely useless combatant" tier and his alignment changes to Lawful Evil, even though his personality doesn't really change.
    This transformation doesn't stop at his own body but also at his work. Any weapon created by him automatically becomes a "cursed" weapon and has his appearance warped in some way.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit
    B - This skill is the temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. This skill is actually something else he gained from his Innocent Monster skill. Because his work became a symbol of revolution, his blades rather than himself are stronger against Kings and Lords. Any of his weapons do extra damage when fighting an opponent with the Charisma skill. On the other hand, Muramasa has lost the blueprints of all weapons he has done under the service of the Tokugawa prior to his death, including one of his greatest weapons and one of the greatest weapons of his country the spear Tonbogiri the dragonfly cutting spear.

Charisma
    E - Rather than the ability of commanding an army, this for Caster is much like the ability to sell a product no matter how shoddy and how much trouble that item might cause to his new buyer. An necessary ability to a creator who can only create cursed items

Noble Phantasms
    The Bloodthirsty Blade
    The Muramasa

Caster's bread and butter Noble Phantasm, this is his basic Katana design that was so efficient and made him famous through out the land as one of the greatest blacksmiths in his country history. The blade will then adopt its creator namesake becoming the "definition" of his legend. The sword was known to be a cursed blade that once unsheathed needed to taste blood, be from its owner or his enemies, to go back to its sheath. At first glance the Muramasa is just a regular sized Katana locked inside its scabbard. Much like any other blade to draw the sword the owner just needs to grip its hilt and pull the blade, but differently from other swords Muramasa's hilt is covered with microscopic needles that pierce and suck the blood of its user once he unsheathes the blade. The sword fueled by its owner blood, will begin to empower him, raising his stats slowly. The more his owner uses that blade and the more it lets it drink blood, the bigger are its stats raises. Additionally the sword's blade also has a similar function to its hilt, being able to drink the blood from an enemy cut by it. The blood of an enemy will add to the stats raising effect and as an additional effect will begin to repair the blade from any damage that it has suffered during battle.

A nonservant combatent who is empowered by a Muramasa that has drink enough blood could theoretically be able to fight against a servant in melee combat even if on the defensive, or even surpass it depending on the strength of the blood so far.
    As his basic noble phantasm and the source of his legend, Muramasa is able to manufacture Muramasa faster than his other works, only needing a few minutes to make one.
    Rank C - Anti Unit

To sever heads and butterflies
    Juuchi Yosamu

Muramasa ultimate design for a sword, its something he never actually made. Created on an old storytale that puts the two great swordsmiths of Japan at odds: Masamune in this story as the old experienced master and Muramasa as his temperamental cocky pupil, but in truth those two masters have never met each other during their lives. In that storytale Muramasa tired of living in his masters shadow, challenges the old Masamune to a duel to prove that he is able to make the finer sword of two. They both worked tirelessly and eventually, when both swords were finished, they decided to test the results. The contest was for each to suspend the blades in a small creek with the cutting edge facing the current. Muramasa's sword, the Juuchi Yosamu (十千夜寒?, "10,000 Cold Nights") cut everything that passed its way; fish, leaves floating down the river, the very air which blew on it. Highly impressed with his pupil's work, Masamune lowered his sword, the Yawarakai-Te (柔らかい手?, "Tender Hands"), into the current and waited patiently. Not a leaf was cut, the fish swam right up to it, and the air hissed as it gently blew by the blade. After a while, Muramasa began to scoff at his master for his apparent lack of skill in the making of his sword. Smiling to himself, Masamune pulled up his sword, dried it, and sheathed it. All the while, Muramasa was heckling him for his sword's inability to cut anything. A monk, who had been watching the whole ordeal, walked over and bowed low to the two sword masters. He then began to explain what he had seen.

"The first of the swords was by all accounts a fine sword, however it is a blood thirsty, evil blade, as it does not discriminate as to who or what it will cut. It may just as well be cutting down butterflies as severing heads. The second was by far the finer of the two, as it does not needlessly cut that which is innocent and undeserving."

This blade blueprints while its something that Muramasa has never created personally, thanks to his Innocent Monster skill it was something that he gained post-mortem. To create this word Caster needs to spend entire days completely focused on the creation of his ultimate sword. At the end of the initial process using many different materials from around the world to create the blade Caster will then bath the blade with the blood of whomever he wants to be the owner and his own and then leave an entire night under the moonlight. After that step is done the sword's blade will become completely dark much like the night, and its from there that comes its name, and the user chosen by Caster will be able to use the weapon.Differently from his Muramasa sword that can be used by anyone anywhere, Juuchi Yosamu is a special blade that can only be used by a single person besides Caster decided during the creation process. The Sword once completed is actually a conceptual weapon carrying the concept of "to cut through". The blade has the ability of impose that concept into anything. Objects, living beings, other conceptual weapons, magic and even reality marbles. As long as the user user is in range, the Katana will cut through that indiscriminately.

Though while extremely powerful, Juuchi Yosamu will lose that ability after a single attack losing its dark color becoming "only" a very sharp B-ranked Noble Phantasm , and has to once again have its owner blood bathed in it and spend an entire night under the moonlight to recharge that attack once again
    Rank A+ - Anti-Unit

something something grandpa emiya something
    Last edited by JetKinen; December 24th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    There's also the fact that I don't actually recall reading a primary source in which she's explicitly a 9-tail, just referenced as a kitsune in one of the otogizoshi that we got from Kyoto U.
    If you actually go to Nasu (and you should) the info plaque next to where they supposedly killed her or whatever says she's ninetailed.

do info plaques ever lie to people
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Wow I didn't know that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    that
    I think this is referring to Tatsuya

Blog Entries
    Oh god where is that, I need to see it in real life.
    Apparently Shingoo, Aomori.
    I don't know whether to laugh or sigh that such a thing exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh god where is that, I need to see it in real life.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shing%C5%8D,_Aomori

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    I don't know whether to laugh or sigh that such a thing exists.
    cant wait to hear your reaction to voodoo

Blog Entries
    This seems like the kind of thing Nasu would implement if he ever did Jesus as a Servant.

Blog Entries
    That can't be true

JoJo told me Jesus went to america!

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    That can't be true

JoJo told me Jesus went to america!
    Note that koto used the picture to respond to:
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    do info plaques ever lie to people
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    This seems like the kind of thing Nasu would implement if he ever did Jesus as a Servant.
    God, I want the Edelfelts to double summon Saver now. Brothers reunited.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    If you actually go to Nasu
    Anyway why would I go there, there's like one castle and a daibutsu and that's it.

the info plaque next to where they supposedly killed her or whatever says shes ninetailed.
    http://www.painfo.net/rik2/images/20...1112%20022.JPG

uhhhh I hope you don't mean this

Blog Entries
    Because it's pretty.

Blog Entries
    I get it.

When Isukiri died for his brother, God was so impressed with his loyalty to his brother that he gave him a second chance at life and resurrected after the 3rd day.
    Isukiri then later went into America, which explains mormonism and Araki!

also any thoughts on my Caster?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think your Caster's been overshadowed by Japanese Jesus.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Because it's pretty.
    Honestly if I want to go to a pretty place in Japan outside of the obvious like Kyoto I'm looking at Kanazawa.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I think your Caster's been overshadowed by Japanese Jesus.
    Fucking Jesus man

Isukiri is the best brother

Blog Entries
    It depends on what you look for I guess. Kyoto and Kanazawa are nice in the old city sense but if you go for nature you'd want something a bit more off the tracks (not like nasu is some kind of secret but my host family pretty much only took us there because it was on the way to some traditional onsen they wanted to take us)

I fucking loved going up shrines that were overgrown as fuck and basically invisible from the outside in the middle of cedar trees and shit. then again you can probably find that anywhere

(cellphone camera and wet stairs but you get the idea)